SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The princess and the bank

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF PRINCESS FRANCA.

BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPT

BTCI LOME TOGO,

WEST AFRICA.

Dear Sir,

I am the AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANGER OF(BTCI)LOME TOGO, WEST AFRICA. Foreign Remittance Department. There is a business I would want you to champion for me.

In my departmentn we discovered an abandoned sum of Twenty Millon US Dollars (US$20MILLION)in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in 31st October 1999 in egypt air flight 990.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased depositor as indicated in our BANK CODE OF RULES but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this businness proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for own use and benefit since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed money.

The Banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclamed after four years, the money will be transfered into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The request of foreigner as next of kin and beneficiary in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a citizen of republic of togo, cannot stand as next of kin to the deceased depositor and Beneficairy of the unclaimed money.I agree that 35% of this money will be for you as my foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account and the important role you are going to play to make this transaction a huge success 10% will be set aside for expenses that may be incured in the course of transfering the money into your account while 55% would be for me.

Thereafter I will visit your country for the sharing of the money between me and you according to the percentage indicated here.

Therefore to enhance the immediate transfer of the money to your account as arranged, you must apply first to our bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased depositor indicating your bank name, your bank account number,your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the Text of the application which you shall recopy,type and sign and send to our bank as the supposed next of kin and beneficairy of the fund.

I will not fail to bring to your knowledge that this transaction is 100% Risk-free both now and in

future besides i have already done all the underground works that will lead to success before contacting you.You should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.Meanwhile,i will use my executive position and rank in office to ensure that the fund is approved and transfered to your account without difficulties or problem.

Please contact me as soon as you receive this mail.

Trusting to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Princess Franca

Quote:
Your royal highness,

risk-free businesses are always welcome. Please tell me exactly what to do.

Regards,

Quote:
DEAR SIR

HOW ARE YOU?,I DO HOPE THAT YOU ARE FINE. THANKS FOR
YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECIEVED. I WANT TO TAKE THIS
OPPORUNITY TO THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE YOU GAVE TO
MY PROPOSAL AND I ASSURE YOU THAT IN AS MUCH AS I AM
CONCERNED THAT YOU WILL NOT REGRET DOING THIS TRANSACTION
WITH ME BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU.ALL I
NEED FROM YOU IS YOUR ASSISTANCE AND MAXIMUM
COOPERATION TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION A REALITY AND I ASSURE YOU THAT WITH YOUR COOPERATION WE SHALL
FINISH THIS TRANSACTION WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS IF YOU ARE
ABLE TO MOVE AS EXPECTED.

WELL, FROM YOUR MAIL I UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU ARE READY
TO HELP ME, BUT THERE ARE SOME BASIC THINGS I WANT TO EXPLAIN TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE A MOVE IMMEDIATELY.IN MY FIRST LETTER I EXPLAINED HOW THIS MONEY CAME ABOUT AND THAT NOW THE MONEY IS DEPOSITED IN MY BANK AS A CONSIGNMENT HERE IN LOME TOGO FOR SAFE KEEPING WAITING FOR ME THE NEXT OF KIN TO COME AND CLAIM IT I AM PROMISING YOU AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT THE DIRECTOR OF MY BANK HE WILL GIVE AHEAD TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM DEPOSITED.

BEAR IN MIND ALSO THAT THIS DEAL NEEDS UTMOST SECRECY
AND CONFIDENTIALITY FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.

PLEASE FOR SECURITY REASONS, WE SHOULD BE
COMMUNICATING THROUGH EMAIL. AND I WANT YOU TO DO ME ONE FAVOR DONT TELL ANY BODY ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION FOR SECURITY.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS.

Quote:
Hello Princes,

ok, I keep this transaction confidential. What do I do now?

Regards

Quote:
Dear,

Karl Johansson
I thank you very much for your quick response firstly what you have to do now like you asked is to use the Text of Application below and contact the bank so that they will give you there procedures on how to transfer this fund into your nominated account.But for security /the successfulness of this transaction you must keep it top secret,so that our efforts will not be in vain.

This Application must be sent immedaitely you recieve it,lastly do not let they bank know that there is and insider who is feeding you with informations plz.

Below here is the application which you will send to the bank,please try and send it as quick as possible,also please read it well and fill the space where your personal informations are suppose to be,to avoid much questions from the bank.

I will send an agreement letter to you soon.

Thanks your's

Sincerely,

Princess Franca.

ATTN: MR MICHAEL HUGO SPINCE JR
THE DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE.
BANCO SANTANDER SA MADRID- SPAIN.
TEL:+34 686 909 568.
FAX :+34 690 200 579.
EMAIL:[email protected]

DEAR Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF DEPOSITED CONSIGNMENT AS A FAMILY TREASURE IN YOUR BANK.WITH BS/2604. VALUED AT USD
$20 MILLION(TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ONLY

SIR,PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO ASK FOR THE
CLAIM,OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DEPOSIT WITH YOUR
BANK.THE ABOVE FUNDS WAS DEPOSITED IN YOUR BANK BY
MY LATE UNCLE ENGINEER JOHN ,I AM HIS
NEPHEW AND THE NAMED NEXT OF KIN TO SO MANY OF OUR
FAMILY MONETARY TRANSACTIONS WITH ALL DOCUMENTS OF
PROOF INCLUDING THIS FUNDS.

I WISH AS THE HEIR APPERENT TO THIS DEPOSIT TO COME
FOR THE CLAIMS AS INDICATED ABOVE,I SHALL ABIDE BY
ALL REGULATIONS TO THIS IMPENDING FUNDS AS AGREED ON
THE CONTENT OF DEPOSIT AGREEMENT WITH YOUR BANK,WITH
ALL LEGAL RIGHTS OF CLAIMS.

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO
SOME FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON THE
PRESENT SITUATION.I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND
EXPERDITE ACTIONS LIABLE TO THIS DEPOSIT IMMEDIATELY
ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS APPLICATION.

I WILL BE OF FURTHER CONCERN UPON DEMANDS OF ANY
DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE NEEDED BY YOUR OFFICE.I BEG FOR
YOUR WONDERFUL CO-OPERATION IN FACILITATING THE
PROCESS OF MY REQUEST IN THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE TIME.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION AND URGENT RESPONSE

YOURS FAITHFULLY

NAME:...........................................................

TELEPHONE/FAX NO:.................................

EMAIL ADDRESS:.......................................

Mailed this crap to the bank, changing some details including the amount - nobody noticed...

Quote:
ATTN:MR KARL JOHANSSON (USA)

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DEPT
BANCO SANTANDER SA
MADRID-SPAIN

RE: TRANSFER OF OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF US$20,000,000.00 INHERITED VIDE SEQUENCE NO: BTCI/ECC/LXXSRFFGD/ESP/07/2004.

FROM BANQUE DE TOGO TO BANCO SANTANDER SA MADRID -SPAIN

DEAR SIR

Following an excellent business report on total dedication to duty, we wish to inform you that we received payment instructions from THE DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT DEPT OF BANQUE DE TOGO (BTCI) ,THRU CENTRAL BANK OF SPAIN,in conjunction with the BANCO SANTANDER SA MADRID SPAIN (BSS) Now this fund is with Banco Santander ,for final transfer of your US$20,000,000.00 to your designated bank with out further delays.

However, Arrangement is on top gear regards the payment of your fund. To proceed with Remittance do reconfirm to this office with immediate effect, and revert back to this office as a matter of urgency.

YOU SHOULD FORWARD TO US THIS INFORMATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,TO ENABLE US MAKE YOUR TRANSFER/CLAIMS.

1.YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FAX TO THIS BANK,COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE FOR PROPER DOCUMENTATIONS,AND TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.

2. RECONFIRM YOUR COMPLETE BANK DETAILS TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER OF FUND.

3) YOU SHOULD ALSO FAX TO US ANY DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE INRESPECT OF THIS TRANSFER.

4) YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE IN OUR OFFICE IN SPAIN TO SIGN TRANSFER RELEASE BOND AND PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION ORDER.

Finally, the moment we receive this information, we shall proceed immediately as regards final vetting and remittance of fund to beneficiary,s account.

Thank You For Your Co-operation And Congratulations In Advance.

SINCERELY

MR MICHAEL HUGO.SPINCE
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT,

BANCO SANTANDER

MADRID-SPAIN

TEL:0034 686 909 568
FAX:00 34 690 200 579

Just decided: I don't like this bank:

Quote:
Dear sirs,

please find enclosed my passport and the filled form.

My bank information is as follows:

Plunder & Flee Inc.
1600, Pensylvania Ave.
63968 Washingston
U.S.A.

Account 41976543
SWIFT PLFL41976543C000WSHSU

The expected amount is USD 200,000,000.00

Regards,

(No attachment, of course!)

Received a mail from the princess with 2 word attachments.

Quote:
Dear princess,

thank you for your mail. The attachments are made with microsoft word,
right? Unfortunately, I can not open them, as I do not have microsoft
word.

Can you send me the agreement and your picture as a jpg file?

Regards,
Karl

Quote:
Dear princess,

something seems to be wrong with the bank. I tried to send them a
filles form, but their mailbox is full!? I never heard of a bank whose
mailbox is full, so I looked at the email adress: Its a excite.com
adress of a free email service!

Can you believe this? A bank using a free email service? Not me!
Something is very wrong with them!

Please be careful, you could loose you money!

Regards,

So the princess sents her picture and the agreement in an email:

Quote:
RE:THIS AN GREEMENT, PARTNER �A�PRINCESS FRANCA AND �B� MR KARL JOHASSON HAS AGREED AS FOLLOWS

THAT PARTNER �B� SHALL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF $20M UNDER THE POWER OF ATTORNEY GIVEN TO HIM BY PARTNER �B�.THAT PARTNER �B� SHALL BE A JOINT PARTNER IN THIS AND SHALL BE ENTITLED TO 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM LESS EXPENSES FOR HIS ASSISTANCE, AND THAT PARTNER �B� SHALL HELP IN MAKING THE PAYMENT OF ANY CHARGES THAT THE AUTHORITIES WILL WANT US TO PAY FOR THE FULL TRANSFER OF THE FUND .
AND THAT ANY AMOUNT SPENT ON THIS AREA WILL BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY THE MONEY ARRIVES IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN COUNTRY THAT PARTNER �B� SHALL WORK AS A CONSULTANT TO PARTNER �A� IN INVESTING HER OWN SHARE OF THE MONEY IN HIS COUNTRY.

5% OF THE TOTAL SUM WHICH HAS BEEN SET ASIDE WILL BE USED TO PAY BACK ALL EXPENSES MADE BY PARTNER �B� IN THIS TRANSACTION, THAT PARTNER �A� SHALL MAKE SURE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS DONE ON HONESTY AND SINCERITY, AND MAKE SURE THAT HE ADVICES PARTNER �B� ON THE RIGHT STEP TO FOLLOW FOR A HITCH FREE TRANSFER.

THAT PARTNER �A� SHALL PAY BACK ALL EXPENSES ENCURED BY PARTNER �B� INCASE OF ANY HITCH WITHIN FORTY EIGHT HOURS.
THIS AGREEMENT IS FINAL AND SHALL BE BINDING FOR THE TWO PARTIES, AS ALL INVOLVED WILL BE DOING THIS ON TRUST.

THIS AGREEMENT IS MADE AND SIGNED BY THE WITHIN NAMES;

�����������. �������������

PRINCESS FRANCA MR BEN DOVER

Hmmmm.... Laughing I think I know Mr. Ben Dover.... *SLAP*

Quote:
Dear Princess,

thank you for sending me the agreement.

Who is Mr. Ben Dover who is supposed to sign the agreement? Another
partner? How can I contact him? Where shall I sign?

Regards,

Quote:

Dear Mr Karl,

I saw your mail this morning when i came to office and i felt so bad about the embarrasment concering the mistake on name in the agreement paper.

The mistake was made by my typist i shouted on her this morning so please aspect my apology .You have to sign it send it back to me.Have bank contacted you ?Please for the success of this our transaction i advice you to abide with the procedures of the bank so that we can achieve our goal.Mr Karl look you are my nomintaed partner and nobody else.

Your�s Sincerely,

Princess Franca.

Quote:
Dear Princess,

I already mailed you about the bank:

>Dear princess,
>
>something seems to be wrong with the bank. I tried to send them a
>filled form, but their mailbox is full!? I never heard of a bank whose
>mailbox is full, so I looked at the email adress: Its a excite.com
>adress, a free email service!
>
>Can you believe this? A bank using a free email service? Not me!
>Something is very wrong with them!
>
>Please be careful, you could loose you money!

Please find enclosed the signed agreement.

The Agreement was done by Printscreen, Paste, Sign with mouse and save as jpg.

Quote:
I saw your mail again and i was not happy what exactly are you talking about? you said you was unable to send the form giving to you by the back why.
Mr karl how can you say a thing like that concerning that bank, that bank has been in existence for many years now and nobody have ever complained about there service or don't you want to do proceed with the transaction you tell me? listen that bank is extremily working stop tarnishing there image when you have not yet finished your transfer with them is that clear?

Finally i want you to take this transaction very seriouse because i don't want all our efforts to be in vain send the filled form to them.

I wait to hear from you urgently.

Your,s

Sincerely,

Quote:
Dear Princesss,

I am talking about this reply from the bank:

>[email protected]>:
>>The users mailfolder (user=bancosantander) is over the allowed quota (size).

Have you ever heard of a bank over qouta with a free mail adress?

Regards

Quote:
Dear sir

How are you today together with your family ,business? Hope all is well with you, i receive your mail which is well understood but I believe that banco santander bank is existing for a long time, but why you have never hear from me is that I am trying to see if my bank can be able to call the money back to our bank so that it can be more ease for you to claim which later be successfully so I here by advice you to contact my bank here in lome-togo by sending application to them and please do me a favor don�t let my bank to know that there is an insider that is directing you for the security of my work.

Finally if you receive any mail from banco santander bank don�t listen to them the new director that just coming have call the $20,million back. Please as soon as you receive this mail make sure you get back to me after contacting the bank today okay and don�t forget to contact the bank today, good luck to you .

here is the information of my bank

NAME OF BANK: ECO BANK LOME-TOGO WEST AFRICA

NAME OF THE NEW DIRECTOR: MR DONALD FRANKLIN

EMAIL: [email protected]

TEL :228 927 7471

FAX :228 222 6969

Your

Faithfully

Quote:
Dear Pricess,

it's good to hear from you again.

What shall I write to the new bank?

Regards,
Karl

Quote:
Attn:

Mr Karl,

How are you and your family coupled with your work,i hope all is well?How are you doing with our bank plz am very worried i need to know what you are doing with eco. bank plz for GOD's sake never you have the thought of cheating me or betraying me, be plan to me so that we can achieve our dream.

Waiting to hear from you urgently,

Your Partner,

Quote:
Dear Karl Johansson
How are you together with your family and business? Hope all is well with you , I receive your mail which is well understood I thank you very much for your quick response so we can achieve our dreams, what you have to do now like you asked is to use the Text of Application below and contact the bank so that the new director can transfer the fund before ending of next week
This Application must be sent immediately you receive it, lastly do not let they bank know that there is and insider who is feeding you with information�s plz.
Below here is the application which you will send to the bank, please try and send it as quick as possible, also please read it well and fill the space where your personal information�s are suppose to be, to avoid much questions from the bank.
Finally try sign the agreement letter and send it back to me .
Thanks your's
Faithfully
Princess Franca.
����������������..
ATTN: MR DONALD FRANKLIN
THE DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE.
ECO BANK LOME-TOGO WEST AFRICA
TEL:+228 927 7471
FAX :+228 2226969
EMAIL:[email protected]
DEAR Sir,
APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF DEPOSITED CONSIGNMENT AS A FAMILY TREASURE IN YOUR BANK.WITH BS/2604. VALUED AT USD
$20 MILLION(TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ONLY
SIR,PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO ASK FOR THE
CLAIM,OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DEPOSIT WITH YOUR
BANK.THE ABOVE FUNDS WAS DEPOSITED IN YOUR BANK BY
MY LATE UNCLE ENGINEER JOHN ,I AM HIS
NEPHEW AND THE NAMED NEXT OF KIN TO SO MANY OF OUR
FAMILY MONETARY TRANSACTIONS WITH ALL DOCUMENTS OF
PROOF INCLUDING THIS FUNDS.
I WISH AS THE HEIR APPERENT TO THIS DEPOSIT TO COME
FOR THE CLAIMS AS INDICATED ABOVE,I SHALL ABIDE BY
ALL REGULATIONS TO THIS IMPENDING FUNDS AS AGREED ON
THE CONTENT OF DEPOSIT AGREEMENT WITH YOUR BANK,WITH
ALL LEGAL RIGHTS OF CLAIMS.
PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO
SOME FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON THE
PRESENT SITUATION.I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND
EXPERDITE ACTIONS LIABLE TO THIS DEPOSIT IMMEDIATELY
ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS APPLICATION.
I WILL BE OF FURTHER CONCERN UPON DEMANDS OF ANY
DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE NEEDED BY YOUR OFFICE.I BEG FOR
YOUR WONDERFUL CO-OPERATION IN FACILITATING THE
PROCESS OF MY REQUEST IN THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE TIME.
I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION AND URGENT RESPONSE

YOURS FAITHFULLY
NAME:...........................................................
TELEPHONE/FAX NO:.................................
EMAIL ADDRESS:.......................................

Mailed this crap to the new bank, changed details and amount again.

2 SLAP-Mails for not replying (or I deleted a mail accidently, who cares?)

Quote:
Hi Princess
I sent the mail to the new bank as you told me, but they did not reply
yet. Looks like they are very lazy.

Regards

Ark, we are on UPPERCASE again

Quote:
DEAR MR JOHANSSON

I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL WHICH IS WELL UNDERSTOOD I CAN NOW BELIEVE YOU I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GOOD MAN TO DO BUSINESS WITH I CAN NOW TRUST YOU. BUT YOU SHOULD GIVE THE BANK REMINDER SO THAT WE CAN BE AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT IS GOING TO RECEIVE THERE PAYMENT BEFORE ENDING OF NEXT WEEK .

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK NOW AND IF THE BANK CONTACT YOU MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW SO THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE IN RESONDING BACK TO THEM.

YOUR FAITHFULLY

PRINCESS FRANCA.

Quote:
Dear sir

How are you today ? I am very happy to hear from you that you have remind bank I believe the bank will get back to you as soon as the get the mail okay, I am a christen and I believe in Jesus Christ,

Dear please i will like to know about you if you are a christen and do you believe in Christ Jesus? Please as soon as you receive any mail from the director make sure you let me know okay

Your

Quote:
Head office Lome-Togo
20 Rue du Commerce
B.P. 3302 Lom�
T�l: (228) 927 7471
Fax: (228) 222 6969
E-mail :[email protected]

OFFICE OF DIRECTOR REMITTANCE DEPARMENT ECO BANK.

ATTN :Karl johansson DATE :19/O8/2004

Sir

RE : ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF CLAIM OF FUND $ US$20 Million Dollars.

We acknowledge the receipt of your application for the claims of fund
sum of US$20 Million Dollars originally belonging to our late
customer Mr. John.

As a metter of urgence , you are requested to furnish this office
with immediate effect, with the following particulars to enable this
estate of US$20 Million Dollars processed and verified before release
to you as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased.

1. Affidavit of Claim .
2. Certificate of Incorporation
3. Authorization Certificate
4. Certificate of Death
5. First page of your international passport that contain your
picture.

you shall however be informed in due course as to the position of
your claim transfer as soon as we.
receive all the mentioned document to back up your claim.
You have two(2) working days from Monday to submit all the
information�s required above.

Yours

Faithfully

order by Send by
Director Mr. Donald Franklin Secretary Mrs. Cynthia Williams

Quote:
DEAR SIR

I HAVE SEND THIS FOR THREE TIME WE HAVENT HEAR FROM YOU THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO CONTACT YOU FROM MY PRIVET BOX SO I GIVE YOU JUST TODAYS TO SEND ALL THIS DOCUMENTS IF YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE THE RIGHT NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER LATE MR JOHN.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

DIRECTOR OF ECO BANK

Quote:
Hi, Pricess,

finally, a mail from the bank!

Please tell me what I should send them!

Have you ever heard of the Church Of The Quest For The Holy Grail?
Perhaps you want to join us, I enclose a membership application for
you!

Regards,

Quote:
HELLO DEAR

I am very,very happy to hear that you later receive a mail from the bank Glory be to God almighty what you have to do now is to send all this document to bank so that the can transfer this fund to you account, like I told you that the new director want to pay all our customers the fund please try your best to see that we can be among the people that is going to receive there own payment by next week okay

So make sure you send this two document to them I believe this is the only document the as you to provide to them so send it now with your account number so that the director can transfer the fund okay make sure you write to me every mint of the day to brief me that situation of things okay

Finally I will like you to forward the mail where the bank requested all this document so that I can understand what the mine okay .

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail

Yours Faithfully

Quote:
HERE IS THE TWO DOCUMENT I BELIEVE THE WILL ASK YOU TO SEND TO THEM.

1)CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
2)AUTHORISATION CERTIFICATE

SEND THIS DOCUMENTS NOW SO THAT WE CAN BE AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT IS GOING TO RECEIVE THERE FUND BY NEXT WEEK

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU

PRINCESS FRANCA

Very colorful Wink

To the bank:

Quote:
Hi, banker-dude,

please find enclosed the documents you requested.

Now hurry up and gimme the money!

Regards,

Now something weird is going on, i believe is baited by someone else and mixes things up:

Princess:
Quote:
Hello

Quote:
Hi Princess,

just sent the documents to the bank. I am looking forward to receive
the money this week.

Rergards,
Karl

Quote:
Head office Lome-Togo

20 Rue du Commerce BP 3302 Lom�

Tel: (228) 927 7471

Fax:(228) 222 6969

E-mail : [email protected]

DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

ATTN: KARL JOHANSSON

Dear sir

We received your mail dated 23rd August 2004 so you are advised to furnish our bank With the remaining requested documents so that we can carryout our processing procedures before payment this week

We receive the authorization certificate and certificate of incorporation that you forwarded to us and we can now believe that you are the next of kin to our late customer but we requested for four document but what you send to us is only two we are giving you only two days to provide the remaining two document and your photograph so that the transfer can be take plays this week.

1)Affidavit of Claim .

2)Certificate of Death

3)First page of your international passport that contain your photograph

We wait for your urgent compliance,

Order by, Written by the Secretary,

Director Mr. Donald Franklin Mrs. Cynthia Williams

Quote:
Hello Mr. Karl Johansson

How are you today? I am very happy to hear that you have sent all the document�s to bank , Thank you for the insult I want to know you mind are you try to call me a 419 because I want Question us to have this great chance that God give to you and me I can see that you don�t trust me please I am bagging you with the name of almighty God, if you know that you are not sure and interested with all the prove that I gave to you to help me or your mind is telling you that this is frond please send me all the document that I send to you back and delete it from your mail box .

Is only almighty God that know I can never, never lire to you because I want to still money from you, howmuch do you think that you have that will make me to lire i want you to know that i am a married woman and a christen , I will like to ask you a question do I know you before we meet or do I know your family bargained how can you believe that kind of thing i can see that is what make you ,you don�t want to sign the agreement sent to you by me.

WTF is she asking for my details again???

for the interest of two of us send your full home address, company name, your telephone/fax number, your picture I believe you have see my picture and I will like you to trust me and believe that this is not scam please I will advice you to tell ECO.BANK to give you there WEB so that you can go through it and know if such bank is in assisted okay. But please don�t let them know there was an insider that is filling you with information�s for the security of my work.

Finally if you receive any mail from the bank make sure you forward it to me because is two of us is have this transaction so that I can understand what you are tell me, be bless.

Yours

Faithfully

I never accused her of anything, lets see how we can use this:

Quote:
Dear princess,

what the hell are you talking about? What is a "419" and when did I
call you so????

I did everything as you told me, I forwarded the documents you sent to
the bank and I am now awaiting their reply.

What is going on here? Why should I return the documents to you? Are
you on drugs? What kind of business are we going to do here?

Please respond quicklly,

Quote:
Dear sir

Have the bank transfer the fund to your account please let me know i believe as soon as the receive the document the will transfer it okay.

princess franca

Again, totally off-script:

Quote:
Hello Mr Johansson

Remember ther last mail you send to me before this i will like to advice you to go to your snet mail and view what you sent to me okay let forget about every thing i can now know that you want to do the business with me but how can you tell me that you have never hear from the bank upon the document's that i send to you, what is going on.

My dear i have work with ECO BANK OF LOME-TOGO WEST AFRICA for over 7years, i know every thing about banking after sending a document to bank the next thing is to transfer the fund to your account okay, dear i want you to understand one thing that i believe that God want us to achieve our dreams by giving us this fund so dont let evil come into us please.

Finally i here by advice you to contact the bank that the should transfer your fund that you give them two day to transfer this fund to your account okay, like i told you before any thing you receive from the bank make sure you forwarded it to me. for my advice so that you will not make any mistake in esponding to them.

Yours

Faithfully

Princess Franca

Quote:
Dear princess,

I still do not know what you are talking about. I never accused you of
anything, I have no problems with ecobank so far, so I really do not
know what is going on here. I even looked up "419" in a search engine
and found very unpleasant things, but I trust you as you did not
mention any "advance fees", so I believe this business is real

Meanwhile the bank replied:(quoted mail)

Should be very difficult to ask for an "advance fee" now Twisted Evil

Quote:
ATTN:

Mr Karl

I have read and understood your comments so please take it easy with me remember am not a man like you,about the two documents requested from you from the eco bank i only have with me Death Certificate.

The Affidavit of Cliam could only be gotten from a Senior Avocate of Togo federal high court of justice.Which we have to consult the man quick and get it so that you can send it to the bank.About my email which i changed some one tampered with it so i decided to change it for security reasons

Waiting to hear from you urgently.

Sincerely,

Princess Franca

Quote:
Hi princess,

just send me the death certificate, I will take care of the affadvit
of claim, I have connections in Togo, no problem!

Twisted Evil

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "ARE YOU SURE THE PICTURE IS YOURS?"
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow "You are a fool man and a twat."
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear sir

I received your mail which is well understood I am happy that every thing is going how I expected I am just coming back from the attorney's chamber and he say that we are going to pay for attorney fee $500 dollars and every one of the document is going to caused us $1,800 dollars but I thank almighty God for ever thing as you say that you have someone who is going to help you get the affidavit of claim, I will try my best today to see if I can borrow money from my church to pay for the attorney fee so by tomorrow he can help me get the (Death Certificate)

please try your best get the affidavit of claim by tomorrow as you promise so that we can achieve all our Ames and dreams, please try your best today to contact the ECO.BANK tell them to give us tomorrow to provide all the document, I will work harder to see that I get the attorney fee so that we can have the death certificate by tomorrow and make sure you put this our transaction in pray every day, I know that God have a way for his children

Finally if you get your own document make sure you forward it to me so that i can see it before sending okay be bless.

Yours

Faithfully

Princess Franca

Quote:
Hi,

if you are having problems getting the certificate of death, just send
me a mail, such things are forged very easily, no need to spend any
money on it!

My lawyer, Mr. , is very busy at the moment, it will take
some days to get the affidavit.

Regards,

Quote:
Dear sir

I understood what you mean but I have pay for the attorney fee like I told you, he promise that in next (4)four hours he will be back from the high court here in lome-togo then I can go with his balance of $1800 and take the death certificate document so don't worry for that I have taking care of it.

like what you say that the bank give us just two days to provide the remaining document please i am bagging you with the name of almighty God try your best to see that you get your own document today so that we can round up this transaction by next week please you can go back to you lawyer now and tell him to help you get the document today.

Finally please I want all this information mansion here from you today (1) your picture (2) your full house address (3) your telephone/ fax number, because i will come over to your country to com and have my own Shari of the fund okay, be bless.

Yours

Faithfully

Quote:
Dear Mr. Johansson

Here is the death certificate so please try your best to see that you provide your own affidavit of claim so that the bank can transfer this fund by Monday I am bagging you with the name of almighty God make sure you send the document as you promise to the bank today like I told you that I borrowed money from my church to pay for this document and I promise that I will pay back to them by next week.

And before you send your own affidavit make sure you forward it to me so that i can see it okay, be bless.

Yours

Faithfully

Princess Franca

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi princess,

if we want to convince a banker, I think we should send him a better
forgery. Also, the pink background hurts my eyes. Can you redo it,
perhaps in blue or green?

Also, shouldn't a Togelese Certificate of Death be form D3 and not D2?

Also, I contatcted my lawyer, he needs the text for the affidavit. Do
you have one or shall he make something up?

Regards,

Quote:
Hello Mr. Johansson

I thank you for your mail please tell your lawyer to go ahead to make something up, okay but make sure you send it today please I am bagging you I borrow money from my church and I promise that I will pay back this week.

Looking forward to hear from you

Princess franca

HTML-Mail with very big letters:

Quote:
Dear sir

What is the situation have you send the document to the bank please I want to hear from you now and I have want to confirm my ticket so that I can come over to your country for the sharing of the fund .

Please sir I will like to have your picture, your full contact home address , you telephone number so s soon as the bank transfer the fund I can come over doring the weekend so please try to get back to me with all this your information okay.

Princess Franca

Now shes asking for my details again - totally off script!

Quote:
Dear Princess,

this weekend it's bad, as I am on a hunting trip in Bogwanistan.

I will see what I can do to send the documents to the bank this week.
It was a bit difficult, as my lawyer ran out of forms.

Regards,

Quote:
Dear Princess,

I just sent the missing documents to the bank. I think l we can expect
the payment at the beginning of next week!

Quote:
Hi again, banker-dude,

please find enclosed the affidavit, the certifcate of death and my passport.

Now, how do you send the money?

Regards,

All documents are random data (together 2.5 MB - have a look at "dd" and "/dev/random" on a linux box Razz )

Quote:
Dear Karl Johansson

i got your message the contect was well understood, Sir the documents that you sent to us we cant fine it you should scan it again and resend it again.

we give you only tomorrow for you to resend all those documents

best wish
send by secretary
Mrs Cynthia Williams

Quote:
Dear Dudes,

please find the documents attached again!

Regards

Quote:
Dear Mr. Johansson

Please try your best to see that you send the document in my private email my secretary have try her best to see that she open the attachment but know way so send it right now to my yahoo mailbox so that you can receive your fund by next week okay

Director

Mr. Donald Franklin

Quote:
Donald,

what is going on on your side? Can't you open a simple picture? What
type of computers and software does your bank have?

Please find attached the documents for the third (and last) time!

Regards,

Quote:
FILL THE FORM IN THE ATACHMENT AND SEND IT BACK BY FAX

Attached was a word form (blah blah) and that the fee is $650. I sent him this mail and a WU slip - unfortunately with a stamp on top of the control number Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Donald,

please find enclosed the payment slip.

I hate Word, so here are answers of your form:

Why are you asking for my full name again? As if you don't know! Ok,
Here you go:

Karl Frederick Adolf Maria "Butcher" Joahnsson, Esq. QBE

Contry Name: Socialist Republic of Sweden

Account number: 674654154894541456564

Account name: Since when do accounts have names? Ok, I will talk to my banker on monday, and we will call it "Franz"

Bank Name: Plunder & Flee, Inc. Ltd.

Full Adress: Svantkandoe, Helsinki, Sweden (SX419)

Remain blessed,

Quote:
Dear Mr. Johansson

I receive your mail I thank you for sending the documents, please send me your contact information

Your home address

Your picture

Your privet telephone number

looking forward tohear from you

princess franca

Quote:
Hi princess,

I think we can expect the money next week, just sent some cash to the
stupid banker. (Cpuldn't you find aprofessional bank? This moron does
not even know how to view pictures on a computer, also I think he is
gay!)

Regards,

UPPERCASE agaign *sigh*, but she likes bagging!

Quote:
DEAR MR JOHASSON

PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME, I AM BAGGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD, I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR NOT BEEN HEAR FROM ME BECAUSE OF SOME FAMILY WORKS, I HAVE TRY MY BEST TO BORROW $250 FROM MY CHURCH TO SEE THAT WE PAY FOR THIS TRANSFER FEE AND YOU WILL SEND THE BALANCE OF $400 DOLLAR TO THEM TO THE BANK THAT

PLEASE I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ACHIEVE THIS FUND TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW. WRITE TO THE BANK RIGHT NOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND A FAMILY FRIEND TO SEND $250 DOLLAR TO THEM BY TOMORROW.

FINALLY WRITE TO BANK TO SEND YOU THE NAMEY THAT YOUR FAMILY FRIEND WILL USE AND SEND THE $250 DOLLAR, PLEASE DONT LET THE BANK TO KNOW THAT I AM THE ONE THAT IS SENDING THE MONEY FOR SECURITY OF MY WORK .

YOURS FAITHFULLY

PRINCESS FRANCA

Sent her the WU as well.

Quote:
Dear Princess,

what the hell are you talking about? I already sent $650 to Mr. Donald
of the bank, there is no need for you to borrow or send any money.
Please find enclosed the receipt.

Regards,

Quote:
Dear sir

I don�t know what you are talking about i just open my mail and i saw your payment slip , that is not the way to send money to some one you have to give the person the control number of the western union question and answer then we can pick up the money.

Can you now give me the information which you use to send it so that i can collate the money you should be fast.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Dave Franklin

Mr. Donald is now Mr. Dave (same eMail adress, that deserves a major slap! I want a new bank!

Very short, From the princess:
Quote:
please sir
i am very sorry can i have the informations now

Quote:
What other information do you need?

And now for the SLAP:

Quote:
Dear princess,

I sent the fee to this donald of the "bank" and now he writes me this shit:

>Dear sir
>I don't know what you are talking about i just open my mail and i saw your
>payment slip , that is not the way to send money to some one you have to give
>the person the control number of the western union question and answer then we
>can pick up the money.
>Can you now give me the information which you use to send it so that i can
>collate the money you should be fast.
>Yours faithfully
>Mr. Dave Franklin

I sent him the money and he tells me I shall be fast? What the fuck is
going on in this gay bank? In one mail the guy's name is Donald, then
suddenly its Dave. Who is Dave? His also gay brother or what? And why
is he sending mails from donalds account? I think this business
should be kept confidential, but I think thanks to this moron the
whole country knows whats going on!

First thing tomorrow morning I will recall the money. I hope he has
not cashed it in, but I think he is too dumb even for that.

Please, princess, can you find a real professional bank in your weird
country? One with a real website, where you can do your stuff online,
that would be easier than dealing with this retarded gay club called
"bank".

Remain blessed,

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The saga continues, from the Bank:

Quote:
Dear sir
I send my accountant to send you mail to write out the western union information because i can see the scaning information.
we are waiting for the paymet information i have giving order to transfer your fund as soon as we receive this transfer fee today i believe and promising to make sure this your fund is transfered today.
HERE IS THE COLETORS NAME
NAME:JERRY CHIDI NWANERI
ADDRESS: LOME-TOGO

i am waiting for the western union information now

yours faithfully

Director Donald Franklin

And again:

Quote:
Dear sir

I send my accountant to send you mail to write out the western union information because i can see the scaning information.

we are waiting for the paymet information i have giving order to transfer your fund as soon as we receive this transfer fee today i believe and promising to make sure this your fund is transfered today.

HERE IS THE COLETORS NAME

NAME:JERRY CHIDI NWANERI
ADDRESS: LOME-TOGO

i am waiting for the western union information now

yours faithfully

Director Donald Franklin

I will make sure...

Quote:
Hi Donald,

not calling yourself Dave today? Good!

Today I cancelled the money transfer I sent you, because something is
going very wrong I think:

The mail yesterday was signed by "Dave". Who is "Dave" Why is he using
your email? This is very unprofessional, as this business should be
kept secret.

I am beginning to believe, that this is not a real bank I am
communicating with, I now need some proof.

I want to have immediately:
1. The adress of your bank's website
2. A picture of the building of the bank
3. A picture of you, sitting at your desk in the bank holding a sign
"I am Donald, not Dave"

I am sorry having to ask you for this, but this seems the only way for
me to make sure, that everything is alright, as my lawyer in Lome, Mr.
, is too busy at the moment to run a background check.

Regards,
Karl

... a SLAP!

My princess seems to be confused (remeber, she is "Bill and exchange manager" in a bank in Togo!)

Quote:
sir

how can you say so because the director want to be sure before i take the fun Question from the western union that is why you are saying all this i can see that you send the money but that is not why you have to be telling me to find a new banker. Exclamation

i want to let you know that i have spend twomuch money in this transaction please i am try my best to see that we receive this fund, is only God almighty can say what i am passing over here please dont take the $650 back but tell direcyor that you give him just two hours after sending the $650 for transfer fee, if not you will take him to police okay. Question

i want you to know this is my 9 years old Question Question working with this bank so do fear any thing, the God that bring us together have purpose for us and he will never fell us, so you can write the information out and send to him okay.

looking forward to hear from you now

Quote:
Dear princess,

you are right, this Donald character from the "bank" is a nine year
old retarded who should be taken to the police.

I have cancelled the money transfer and won't send any money until I
am sure, that this is a real bank. I have worked out some modalities
and sent them do "Donald" to check if this is a real bank or if this
guy is a 419 scammer.

I keep you updated!

Regards,
Karl

Authorized Signatory:
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, its just panic now:

From the princess:
Quote:
Please Mr. Johansson

How can you say such thing, listen if you don't trust the bank tell
them to give you there website so that you can view it, I don't want
you to call the bank 419 i hope you have never insult the bank
director
, dear I am telling you the truth with the name of almighty
God for you to believe that I want us to have this fund. Write to the
bank director that you are send you family friend to send $250 then
you can send the balance of $400 dollar.

write to the bank right now that you want to send the money back I am
bagging you I have borrow $250 dollar because of this transaction so I
will pay $250 why you send the balance to them to the okay and ask him
for the name you are going to use and send the money .

looking forward to hear from you .

faithfully

princess franca

Remember: She is some sort of manager in a bank and can't get $650!!!

From the "bank", in very big HTML-letters:
Quote:
listen for the last time I don�t want to receive your mail I can see that you don�t have respect do you know who I am in my country I can see and believe that you are not the right beneficiary of this fund.

how do you get the contact of this bank
you want me to believe that you are the next of kin to late Mr. john creek you don�t know about our website you are a stupid man.
I want you to know now that I am not a poor man in my country i receive 250, cafe every month okay.
Before this your fund will be transfer to your account you must come face to face and clarified your self my insulting the bank director.
Don�t write any mail to this bank we don�t want to see your mail.
Here is the website you ask of, you will see every of your questions therein.
www.ecobank.com

What does he mean? that he is getting $250 a month by scamming in internet cafes?

The bak is real, as far as I can seee, the fact that I shall not mail them says enough.

Ok, the important thing is, that the princess is real:

Quote:
Dear princes,

I do not think you are 419, but this retarded gay banker calling
himself "donald" sure is. We will see, if he can meet my requirements,
otherwise I will report him and his "bank" to the police.

Regards,

To the "bank":
Quote:
Oh yes,

of course I have no respect for a retarded idiot and 419 scammer,
sitting in a internet cafe, watching gay porn all day.

I got the contact of your "bank" from princess Franca, and I will make
sure that you will not scam her!

Of course I am the next of kin, my full name is Karl "John Creek" Johansson.

You receive 250 gay lovers a month in a cafe???

Due to some misunderstandings with the customs, I am unable to visit
you at the moment, but I will send my lawyer, Mr. Usman Bello and his
friends (Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson) to your "bank" on monday!

Fuck you and remain blessed,

Authorized Signatory:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic