SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should I do it?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jsmos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a lad is stupid enough, would it be good to have him buy subscriptions for me, and me promising him payment? Because believe me, I'd love to have somebody buy me a Rapidshare, WoW, maybe Brazzers (NSFW), etc.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walks veeeery close to cash baiting. I wouldn't.

Fact of the matter is, as soon as you start taking something of value for yourself from the lad, you're no better than they. There's a fine line between what we do and what the lads do, really; both of us like to deceive people via e-mail. We can take the moral high ground because they're out to bilk innocent people of their money, and we're just out to burn them for it.

As soon as our goal becomes getting something for ourselves that has some sort of financial value, we lose that moral high ground.

Also, you'd be committing a federal felony. So that's a pretty big issue as well.

So, I'd avoid doing that. Bait them for the stupid, ridiculous things, but don't try to get money for yourself.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't do it! You could get in trouble and this site could get in trouble.

If you need to ask if it's allowed, then it's probably not.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater jsmos. This is a message from Shiver.

Quote:

I implore newcomers to scambaiting to never lose sight of the main goal; to waste the scammer's time as much as possible, to mess with their minds, to make them jump through hoops. Of all my most favourite scambaits, not a single one of them involved extracting cash - or even a trophy picture - from the scammer. It is much more satisfying to drive a scammer mentally insane over a period of weeks or months than it is to spend a week or so convincing them to send you a bit of cash.

Your subscriptions may be paid for by a credit card stolen from a innocent third party. Your use of the accounts may put you at risk of prosecution.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic