SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Timer Here - Think I just got a scam e-mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ironwolf56
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reads like it, spooky thing is the guy has an old address of mine (which I'm pretty sure that old address you can get on any of those peoplesearch sites and I haven't lived near that city for a few years so I'm not too concerned there). So...what should I do? Should I mess with him?
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not if he has your real life details. In reality you probably could and would be fine, but better to be safe than sorry. Don't bait anyone who knows who you really are..

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Ironwolf. Very Happy

As Bait It Up said, don't bait the scammer since he has included your real information. We're happy to have you stick around and bait though, there is no shortage of scammers. Just because they're not writing to you (yet) doesn't mean you can't mess with them. Look in the scambaiting help forum for how to get started (set up an anonymous email account) and then go to the surplus forum and just write to some of the scammers there, pretending you received their wonderful email offers. There's a ton of helpful info here and feel free to ask questions, we're glad to help.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ironwolf!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic