SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stuck In a Loop :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest running lad, now over 8 months on the line, is still emailing me. A few months back I was running out of ideas as to why I hadn't paid him or excuses for why it went wrong! Smile Anyways, my character had a mishap on the farm. A steel girder fell and almost killed my character. I was in a coma (my characters wife kept my lad up to date on his condition). Slowly but surely my character has recovered.

My whole point is that I am getting a kick out of the past 2 months with my lad. It's been basically a bait that is going nowhere fast. We email eachother constantly but it's always something along the line of......
HIM: How is your health? Are you recovering? I hope you are better soon.
ME: (Insert the recent progress in my health) How are you doing? Is all well in Senegal?
HIM: (Insert random garbage about his condition) Glad to hear you are recovering. Blah blah blah.

You get the point. It's been back and forth about both our conditions for months now, with him having no mention of asking for money. However, he definitely still considers me real because I took a break from baiting for like a week or so, and I had a frantic email from him asking why I had not answered.

I'm not complaining or anything about my lad's lack of aggression in asking me for money lately. I guess I am not sure what the point of my post is other than to share. Anybody else ever got stuck with a long term lad who ends up acting this way? I am positive he is going to ask me for money at some point soon, but his patience with my "recovery" is amazing. Especially considering that I told him I am basically back to 100% health a few weeks ago.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like your lad needs attention more than money. You have become his "pen pal". Chat him up about all manner of normal, real life things. The weather, your relationship with your wife (I hear she is starting to drink a bit Wink ), your kids, that lemon of a car you just bought. Ask him tons of questions about his life and encourage him to elaborate (in excruciating detail) on whatever he seems to want to talk about. You'll learn a lot about his culture (useful for baiting) and waste boatloads of his time. Hope that helps.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait It Up wrote:
Anybody else ever got stuck with a long term lad who ends up acting this way?

Just like a good baiter, the lad is trying hard to build a genuine relationship with you in order to get money easier. Unfortunately for him, he picked the wrong investment.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I've done in situations like these, is have my main character die, then have a close family member, acting as the executor to the estate, open the email account ("the account and password were in the will") and then re-start the bait all over with a "new" person. It's a bit repetitive, but can be great fun as you already know your lad inside and out. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be a shame if your character develops short term memory loss and your "Lad" had to start all over again, explaining things and getting to know you all over again, i bet it wouldn't take him another 8 months to finally ask for money, then of course the paranoia kicks in and he,s the only one you can depend on, everyone is out to get you and the "Compensation" you have got for the accident Twisted Evil
Yep a shame indeed lol

Rgds PG

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic