SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a first.. a scammer with a conscience ??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captin Figgis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This took me off guard.............. a scammer with a conscience

Was a typical Lottery Scam.. I had just won powerball

Went through all the hoops and got the expected... You need to pay to unlock account

Here's my reply, I wanted to see if they took my bait of having access to $150000 or if they had a conscience. Maybe they knew I was a baiter ??!!

Quote:
Dear Sirs
I Would like to select the OPTION 1 (Classic): 24 Hours Activation = £780.00 British Pounds Sterling option.

I trust that this will not take too long as I am borrowing the money from our fund raising. .We are collecting to give 3 families new homes after they were destroyed in the Black Saturday bush fires. We have over $150000 collected,

I just cannot wait to see all their faces when we will have enough money to build 20 new homes with this Lottery win

God Bless

Rev. David St, Hubbins

Here The Reply I just got.. Amazing

Quote:
Dear Rev. David St. Hubbins

Thankyou for your email requesting our 24 Hours Activation option.
This prize has all ready been claimed and is no longer available

Yours sincerely
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an odd response. I think it's more him being lazy or spooked than actually having a conscience though. Smile

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has to be laziness. A lad with a conscience is as common as palm trees in Minnesota.

(I now expect someone to post a photo of a palm tree growing in Duluth)

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
(I now expect someone to post a photo of a palm tree growing in Duluth)

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised
^^^That's real, not plastic, right?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic