SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Ohio but email coming from Nigeria?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sthomps
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As some background I recently signed up for match.com, going through a divorce right now which I didn't want but what can you do.

As I was checking my email I noticed an IM from a member named betrice. We chatted for a while, seemed fairly cool, but I did notice that her grammar was a bit off. I chalked it up to IM as I'm terrible at rapid fire typing myself.

I then, being an idiot, gave her my real email address to correspond further.

Her first email to me was that her boyfriend was a drug user, bum, and had slept with her best friend - all in semi broken english.

She also mentioned something about an inheritance but tried to make it more as background noise.

Now I knew it was a scammer, checked the email headers, and sure enough it's being sent from Nigeria. Long way from Ohio I guess.

If you want to take this one on, they seem to be doing a slow burn, feel free.

Here's her last email with headers. She asked why I was getting a divorce and I told her I came into a large sum of money, wife quit her job, and all she did all day was try to spend it.

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: Y4fbwYUVM1nDA14GESiSkvl7Z7cCQhGwKSRvbjL32YnHE4S
yZIo-
Received: from [41.155.60.65] by web120005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:05:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.274457
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hi
Hi Shaun how as your day been so far Was a stressfull day went out with my dads attorney in putting claims over the inheritance in my name .we can do that if you have a mic on your pc .I should be done with all this week what are your plans for the rest of the week?i should be going out now before that let me ask your some questions .
?Tell me what would be your idea of firstdate ?
Answer:WELL IDEA ON A FIRST DATE IS JUST TO FIND A CONDUSIVE ATMOSPHERE WE CAN TALK ON ONE ON ONE AND GET TO KNOW more
about one another,we can have a bottle of drink together and talk about the nearest future would be about the relationship.

? How stable is your life over the past relationship?
Answer: MY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN STABLE UNTIL THE LAST GUY I DATED WHO WAS INTRESTED IN GETTING THINGS OUT OF ME ,GO ABOUT WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF LADIES AND THE MOST PAINFUL THING WAS CAUGHT HIM ON BED WITH A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE just as i told you .SO THAT IS WHY I NEED SOME ONE I CAN TRUST AND BE HONEST TO ME I HOPE YOU WOULD BE LOL

?Have you learned something about yourself from every past relationship?
Answer:YEA I HAVE LEARNT FROM THE PAST RELATIONSHIP.THAT WHO SOEVER I WANT TO HAVE IN MY LIFE SHOULD NOT DO DRUGS.

? Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet?
Answer:A MAN WHO I CAN HAVE KIDS FOR AND WHO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A CHILD AND NOT A MAN THAT WOULD COME INTO MY LIFE AND MAKE ME CRY SOMEONE HONEST AND TRUSTED .

? Are you really over your past?
Answer :NO ONE CAN FORGET THE PAST UNTIL THE DEATH KNOCKS AS THE DOOR.

?How ready are you to love and beloved ?
Answer: I AM READY TO LOVE COS I AM A LADY WHO HAS LOTS OF LOVE TO GIVE TO MY IDEAL PARTNER,I AM READY TO SPOIL MY MAN WITH THE LOVE I HAVE LOST FOR A YEAR AND HALf Lol.

?Have you talked about your feelings with someone else?
Answer: New to this online dating and dont have friends since that happened to me previously becasue i believe friends are wicked.

? How ready are u to share your families with the right lady ?

? How would u treat a lady like me?
Answer:I WOULD TREAT MY MAN LIKE THE KING WITH THE CROWN ,MAKE HIM HAPPY EVERY DAY I SET MY EYES ON HIM.

?Dont smoke dont drink

? Are you religious
Answer :I am a christian.

My Education :College
?How Many Ladies have you met through online dating?
Answer: Well this is the first time I have ever did this online dating thing, and honestly wasnt really committed to the whole thing and then i came across you and just couldnt resist.

?How much time do you still want to continue the internet trial?
Answer: well i have removed my profile off match..Just to see how things goes for us ..Sorry i had to do that i dont know how to handle 2 people at a time so lets see how its goes ..sure it would be fine.Have a wonderful day

Betrice
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi sthomps,

I'm glad you realised that this was a scammer. As the scammer (who is extremely likely to actually be a man) has your real-life information, please, if you have not already done so, drop all contact with him, and don't respond to any more emails or chat requests.

If you want to bait 'Betrice' yourself, you can set up a fake email account (Gmail will hide your IP address) with a false name and false details, and write again from there, as if you have just received 'her' first message.

To help others who would like to bait this one, do you have a link to Betrice's match.com profile and/or a copy of the first message you received?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
sthomps
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would bait Beatrice but right now I don't really have the emotional energy to do so. Better spent on someone who doesn't have a penis Very Happy

I looked for her profile and it seems that she's already removed it and the first email I had from her is no longer in my trash.

If I can help anyone who takes this one up beyond what I've posted - let me know.

Thanks
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL @ sthomps!!

I am so glad you saw through the scammers bag of tricks. Did she (he) happen to send you any pictures of herself? Quick Google doesn't turn up anything but whats posted here if you don't mind I am going to post the info you have given about her over at Scamwarners (419eaters sister site) to warn others. Knowledge is power Thumbs up Thank you so much for posting this info and maybe it will help another person from being scammed by them.

Never fails they always
1~are christian
2~ its their first time online or trying out a dating service Rolling Eyes
3~ Or have a yahoo address.. Rolling Eyes or atleast all the ones I have seen so far

Edit to say~ Good luck with your divorce

Last edited by StrawberryShortcake on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
sthomps
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She did send me some but they have been deleted. I'll see if I can get the scammer to send them again.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Sthomps Welcome to eater, glad that you saw the scam. Read the stickies, bait safe and get a Mentor. New members here are always welcome Very Happy
EDIT TO ADD, I got room for one more lol can you post her/his e-mail addy pls

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sthomps~ thats okay, maninblack will get her picture Wink Please do not reply to her using your personal email address.

@ maninblack, the lad is using [email protected]
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you SS ^^, willl email now lol

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anytime, anytime ^^ Smile
Good luck and when you get her pretty pretty picture, it can be posted over at scamwarners. Wink

Sthomps~ Thank you once again for posting this info.
sthomps
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here you go - she's a beaut.

Loves to travel esp near the coast of Nigeria. Can't spell or put together a well formed sentence in English but she will love you long time.

vv Watermarked photos now three posts below - Branwen
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the pictures, I will add them to the post over at scamwarners but Plz plz Plzzzzzzzzzz don't bait with your personal information.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep i just recieved the 1st picture also
and a lovely message
IP traces to 98.138.85.137 United States (Sunnyvale)*
But thats Yahoo Server

Sthomps, can you please edit the pics in photoshop or windows paint and add USED BY SCAMMER on them , the pics maybe a Innocent Third Party , chances are he/she stole them from somewhere

Morning SS you get up earlier than i do ha ha, assuming your in UK ?

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted the pictures at scamwarners guess I can post them here too so the others can be deleted. Even if not needed they will atleast have a watermark.

maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent thanks SS

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^not a problem, and you're welcome. Smile Good luck with your bait beating
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol thinking of tricksters frontal nude photos for "exotic chick" magazine - promise of 5,000$ per picture used....

might tell this one that since she travels nigeria she might find some attractive women for pics for an all black beauty magazine - see if she will get nakid for the camera...

we made a 5 page contract for pics, but I lost it when I had a virus...

trickster told her the pics were being used but he was taking the money (horribly bad photos) and she cursed him with death in 7 days, so he kept writing her every 7 days saying "I'm still alive and spending your money"

hmmm travels the coast of nigeria up front -- so she certainly knows to use money orders (mention that for the inevitable robbery - she can get her cash back if it's stolen)....

missing/lost/stolen passports - go to us embassy and they'll help out it's only 50 for a replacement which she should have since she used money orders...

misinform her - tell her that blonds aren't that attractive to you, could she dye her hair purple - that punk look really turns you on and is popular...see what pics she can come up with -- lol -- -do a google search for mohawk images and send her a few so she knows what you want...if you get lucky she'll send out those pics instead of an attractive blond...

so many ways to go with this one -- I love the start of a new ummmm relationship

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
sthomps
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SS for providing the watermark! I'll be interested to see where this one goes.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think she likes me ha ha
Quote:
Hi Iv@n how was your day? went to see my attorney now to get things in place about my inheritance.need to be in bed but before i do that i need to tell you about my past .I have been hurt in my life before and i don't want that to happen to me again in my life my previous guy was a person that does drugs ,smokes,drink.I really don't mind about having some one that smokes or drink but not too much.My previous man was the type that goes out in the morning and go to work and after work drinks and get drunk every day and any time i ask him or call him to seat him down and talk to him he beats me ,so i endured for a very long time and after a while when i go out and get back i meet another lady in my house that i use to pay for he was more or less a liability he doesn't help me in any form in the kitchen,lay the bed clean the house he does not do any he believes the lady is to do all that.
But i was doing all this in the name of LOVE,steals my jewelries that Worth's huge amount would go and sell it or use it for exchange to get his fuck damn drugs,so he did this for a very long time and later i noticed my business was not moving up was going down,my bills were behind i taught he was going to change some day but he did not until the day i caught him in bed with my very close friend so that was why i called it off.so since i called it off over a year and half now i have been all alone no man in my life until now that i am trying to see hwo things can go for us and i pray and believe it would work for me, i was been honest to him but was not to me for a second .so i really don't want that to happen to me again in life .i want some one that would love me for who i am ,i am not a rich lady who cant afford to buy a car again,i bought him a truck for work he sold it off so many things he did cant say don't want all this to happen to me any longer.He pretended to me at the very start and i was deceived i taught he was real and the perfect man for me not knowing he was more of an animal .
i have to cut it off now cos i am writ ting this in tears ...hope to write you more soon love to chat with you.Have a wonderful night rest and tell me about your past.
Betr1ce

She seriously has a problem with drugs, she has mentioned them in every mail Shocked

Hmm Ivana i may try to work that in if i can Very Happy
Quote:
trickster told her the pics were being used but he was taking the money (horribly bad photos) and she cursed him with death in 7 days, so he kept writing her every 7 days saying "I'm still alive and spending your money"

Love that one Laughing

sthomps
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well so much for being original. That's the same email she first sent me as well - now I feel really betrayed Laughing

Thanks maninblack for taking this up! Hope u have fun with it.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sthomps, im so sorry your girl is cheating on you with me , Must be my inner charm and intellectual beauty Very Happy
She claims to be Russian but travels to Nigeria a lot ??? the scripts do seem Russian though Rolling Eyes

OH and sthomps, - your very welcome

EDIT TO ADD, She emailed me from a different addy - traces to Lagos Very Happy

maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm these are answers to questions i never asked /WTF Very Happy
Quote:
Hi Ivan how as your day been so far Was a stressfull day went out with my dads attorney in putting claims over the inheritance in my name .I sell Jewelries,i like blues and r&b I should be done with all this next weeked what are your plans for the rest of the week as for me just relax and try to catch you later on Im to chat if you can download yahoo Im need some rest but before that let me ask your some questions .
?Tell me what would be your idea of firstdate ?
Answer:WELL IDEA ON A FIRST DATE IS JUST TO FIND A CONDUSIVE ATMOSPHERE WE CAN TALK ON ONE ON ONE AND GET TO KNOW more
about one another,we can have a bottle of drink together and talk about the nearest future would be about the relationship.

? How stable is your life over the past relationship?
Answer: MY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN STABLE UNTIL THE LAST GUY I DATED WHO WAS INTRESTED IN GETTING THINGS OUT OF ME ,GO ABOUT WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF LADIES AND THE MOST PAINFUL THING WAS CAUGHT HIM ON BED WITH A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE just as i told you .SO THAT IS WHY I NEED SOME ONE I CAN TRUST AND BE HONEST TO ME I HOPE YOU WOULD BE LOL

?Have you learned something about yourself from every past relationship?
Answer:YEA I HAVE LEARNT FROM THE PAST RELATIONSHIP.THAT WHO SOEVER I WANT TO HAVE IN MY LIFE SHOULD NOT DO DRUGS.

? Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet?
Answer:A MAN WHO I CAN HAVE KIDS FOR AND WHO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A CHILD AND NOT A MAN THAT WOULD COME INTO MY LIFE AND MAKE ME CRY SOMEONE HONEST AND TRUSTED .

? Are you really over your past?
Answer :NO ONE CAN FORGET THE PAST UNTIL THE DEATH KNOCKS AS THE DOOR.

?How ready are you to love and beloved ?
Answer: I AM READY TO LOVE COS I AM A LADY WHO HAS LOTS OF LOVE TO GIVE TO MY IDEAL PARTNER,I AM READY TO SPOIL MY MAN WITH THE LOVE I HAVE LOST FOR A YEAR AND HALf Lol.

?Have you talked about your feelings with someone else?
Answer: New to this online dating and dont have friends since that happened to me previously becasue i believe friends are wicked.

? How ready are u to share your families with the right lady ?

? How would u treat a lady like me?
Answer:I WOULD TREAT MY MAN LIKE THE KING WITH THE CROWN ,MAKE HIM HAPPY EVERY DAY I SET MY EYES ON HIM.

?Dont smoke dont drink

? Are you religious
Answer :I am a christian.

My Education :College
?How Many Ladies have you met through online dating?
Answer: Well this is the first time I have ever did this online dating thing, and honestly wasnt really committed to the whole thing and then i came across you and just couldnt resist.

?How much time do you still want to continue the internet trial?
Answer: well i have removed my profile off match..Just to see how things goes for us ..Sorry i had to do that i dont know how to handle 2 people at a time so lets see how its goes ..sure it would be fine.Have a wonderful day
Betrice

I think someone else is maybe baiting her and she answered the wrong email Rolling Eyes but the questions sound like there from a serious guy, also i got more pics
Love how some of it is caps lock though

maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked her why she answered questions that i never asked - i recieved this instead of an answer

Cheers Branwen Smile

Last edited by maninblack on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Code:
[img]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/blah blah blah....jpg[/img]

I received the mails in the "correct" order, but the pet probs just made a mistake copy/pasting his scripts.

Latest;

Quote:
Can you download Yahoo im so we can chat and learn more faster than the mail

Being as I am an "awkward" baiter I will iggy that request - "she" simply gets another of my pre-set scripted reply waffle.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Cathartic, she asked me also, I have Yahoo But it's RL not my baiter addy. Guess i need to make a new one lol

P.S I just send scripts from my other Russian gf,, she never complains Very Happy

Have same pic also Very Happy
Kate . what do i do now ???

sthomps
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She came back to me!

O wait - she just mixed up names and email addresses. She still wants Ivan I guess Crying or Very sad

Hi Ivan after a long week so what are your plans for the weekend,as for me do some laundry,clean the house tommorow with my mp3 in my ear to make the work go smooth and later go to the gym and do some road walks...So happy its friday ...I am home already for the weekend nothing to do for the weekend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic