SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Curious George/Man With The Yellow Hat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sufficient superlatives elude me, JW. A stunning baiting achievement. I have a question, though. What is going on in this picture?

Dude behind yellow hat man (obviously one of his assistants) looks REALLY pissed off at dude in the funny red cone-shaped hat. Maybe red hat guy was making fun of yellow hat guy's hat! Razz

Oh, and one more thing... the first person who tries to criticize JW for trying to get these people hooked on junk food is going to have to deal with ME! Wink

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help it, I have to comment one more time. Not only was this a charitable thing for your Mugu to do, but I also noticed that some of the people are smiling and laughing and having a good time! I cannot imagine the horror of living in such conditions, and perhaps The Man in The Yellow Hat and Curious George lightened their hearts for however briefly.

I realize that your Mugu's ulterior motives are less than honorable, but to turn it into a good thing -- pure genius, JW, and I doubt it will ever be topped.

bow_down bow_down bow_down Thumbs up

I'm hoping a mod will drop an appropriate icon in your siggy! Very Happy

EDIT: to fix typo, and to add that I can't wait for the report!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Jwoods
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ragaman: not too sure what's got a bee in his bonnet, I wondered the same thing myself. It could be he is pointing to someone that wants some food and is directing Ken George to his attention.

@TheFae: so true, I looked at the pics of the people and they are so happy. I doubt they will see Ken George again but at least they had a bright moment in their day. I didn't post all the pics but there were some where the "sluminess" (is that a word?) was really sad to see. There was one pic of a naked girl about 5 taking candy, didn't post that for obvious reasons. Her mother was right with her, maybe she didn't have enough money for clothes for her daughter, I'll never know. Another man was holding his boy in his arms and his son was naked too but covered by his daddy's arm a bit. The boy was only about one though, but left that one out too. Other pics I left out because although they were just as vibrant as others, the characters were not as central and were off to the side. There is a video too and I will try to extricate that out of him as well but right now he has a case of the jitters with me so I need to reshore the walls of our relationship.

Frankly I'm overwhelmed by all the positive feedback and comments everyone. Thank-you so much for your kind words it is really nice to hear and spurs me forward. I see a couple new icons in my signature, a flower and a mask, cool! Anybody know what they mean?

-------------

After I received the pics I gave this directive to Ken George for what should appear in the final report on the Excursion of Joy, in handwriting of course:

Quote:
When you send the pictures, I would like a hand-written report about the Excursion of Joy. Please make sure your writing is legible and send it to us in a high-res .jpg format (so it can be viewed clearly). In your report include the following:

* total time spent preparing for the Excursion of Joy
* total money spent preparing for the Excursion of Joy
* The reaction of the people when they saw the monkey
* The reaction of the people as you handed out food --- please include any comments you may have received from the recipients!
* Comments about how future Excursion of Joys for future directors in other countries could be improved
* Your personal thoughts on the Excurision of Joy
* Final Conclusion

I showed the pictures to my board of directors and they were so pleased, one of them even shouted into the air in appreciation. There is no doubt in my mind that you will become the defacto IAG (International Arm of Goodwill) for Port Harcourt, Nigeria. One of the board of directors asked me to ask you if you had swivelled your gaze upon an appropriate plot of land where we will build the P.H.A.R.T. office that you will report to each day for work.

The follow is his report. With the help of Ghost and slightlyoutofit, I think these will show up as clickable thumbnails (keep my fingers crossed). Page 2 he itemizes how much the Excursion of Joy cost. Of course I have no real way of knowing if it really cost him that much but looking at the prices of some of the items it seems reasonable. I know for sure it didn't come free Twisted Evil His report is pretty well written actually, I enjoyed it, not for its wittiness, but rather the effort he put into it and he gives a glimpse into the socio/cultural/religious currents in Nigeria.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

"I am standing naked as i pass this message to you. The 9-secret-destructive Stars of The Bermuda Triangle has already placed your death-mark and nothing can change it." (Tinfoil Lad)

Santa Claus
Curious George
Spongebob
Mugu Handwrites 2,900 Lines
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Frankly I'm overwhelmed by all the positive feedback and comments everyone. Thank-you so much for your kind words it is really nice to hear and spurs me forward. I see a couple new icons in my signature, a flower and a mask, cool! Anybody know what they mean?

JW, when my siggy penguin showed up I asked wha? I'm told that it's a sign of Mod appreciation. Very Happy Wear them with pride, you deserve it. happy crowd

I am blown away by your Mugu's report. Obviously he's educated, and I had to pinch myself because I want to believe he really does have a heart in there somewhere. I'm an incurable romantic, and perhaps he could be turned around in RL and start doing good things for real? Dunno, but this thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, so I'll settle for that. Wink It's just so cool to see a Mugu do something good, and I think it really affected him. Rather than slap him with his greed, I have the feeling you may have woken up his conscience. Or at the very least, niggled it a bit! Thumbs up

Like I said, I'm an incurable romantic, and can only hope that's the case.

By the way, not many men can pull off wearing yellow. I thought he looked rather fetching. Laughing And the baboon was absolutely adorable -- I especially love the pic where they are shaking hands. (Outstanding photography as well.) Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to weigh in again, too. This is absolutely splendid work. After all of that you got this lad to hand write a seven page final report! Some lads have trouble writing short answers on forms half as long.

Awesome work. Keep it up! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PSST: Don't look down now JW, but you're sporting fries in your siggy as well. More Mod Love!! jump_4_joy

@Bluth, I agree. Sending Yellow Hat about with a rented baboon (A RENTED BABOON) and in little shorts so his tail can stick out, matching shirt, and wearing his press pass no less... and then getting a handwritten essay with observations and conclusions.

I'm sorry, I'm still on the floor!! beers!

Has NN been notified?! Laughing Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Todd Bowman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jwoods,

I can't think of much to say that ha not been said yet. I personally loved it.

But the happiness you brought to those people. The smiles on the faces of children who endue unimaginable hardship. It makes me all sentimental and mushy. This makes me insanely proud to be a part of this community. Words cannot express my feelings.

Look up Jwoods, The Big Guy is smiling at you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JW, once again, I am amazed at what you've pulled off.

My 2 cents on the report:

1. It's amazing how well written it is. I actually wonder if the lad has some sort of education in the social sciences?
2. I think the prices may be overstated. They may not seem like that to you considering prices where you live, but I assure you $200 for those t-shirts in Nigeria is probably an inflated price (based on my experience in NDCs). Don't forget the old maxim: lads lie.
3. It would be nice if (but highly unprobable) the lad took this experience and the joy of the people that he met that day and realized that there's more to this life than stealing money from magas.

Congrats again on everything: man in the yellow hat, the monkey and the report. A great feat that will be told to your children's children.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JWoods: I hope my asking this doesn't, like, jinx your bait or anything, but at some point later on, would you please post the entire bait? I'd love to read through and see how you got a lad from "here, be the next of kin to this guy and send me money" to dressing up like that, helping the poor (with baboon in tow, no less!) and writing up a report of the whole thing.

Once again, awesome stuff. Very Happy

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jwoods wrote:

Frankly I'm overwhelmed by all the positive feedback and comments everyone.]

You earned it man. Very Happy Getting a lad to do anything even remotely socially useful is nothing short of a miracle. Wink

I second thrylos7, I'd love to read the whole bait. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to rain on your parade, TheFae, but I suspect Yellow Hat Man will feel a lot less warm and fuzzy about his experience when he finally figures out he has been had by JW. But who knows... I hope you are right.

I certainly agree with the comments about the reaction of the people to Yellow Hat Man. He obviously brought a moment of pleasure to a lot of people grinding out a very difficult existence. That, in and of itself, is worth something. I think these two photos tell the two sides of the story rather well:

Once again, brilliantly done JW. An inspired and inspiring effort! Thumbs up

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit late to the party but ... wow... just wow.

Absolutely world class baiting!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love. It.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's actually a shame this ministry isn't real -- I mean, look at the honest joy it brought people! I also thought the lad's prices were fair for all the effort. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you believe that “some other people posing as humanitarian group have ulterior motive”?

Fortunately, the crew is “working ways to make them understand what P.H.A.R.T. is made up of”. Quick wiki check: There’s
  • Odorless gases: N₂ (nitrogen), CO₂, CH₄ (methane), & H₂ (hydrogen);
  • (CH₃)₂S (dimethyl sulfide—cooked cabbage smell);
  • H₂S (hydrogen sulfide—rotten egg smell);
  • CH₃SH (methyl mercaptan—the stuff added to gas to give it the smell: whew!); and some others
Brilliant monkeyshines, these.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant!!!

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unbelieveble great bait!!!! bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Like you said you got your inpsiration from another bait but me either dont remember the baiters name anymore....anyway you toke it further with the monkey and the yellow costum and assistents all in yellow....no words for it 1 of the best baits i seen.

I dont understand i missed this thread knowing that i did answere on your thread when you where not sure if it was a real charity or not...

just one little sidenote ...i see alot of reactions like "he brought joy in those people lives" Personaly i been in contact with many people who living in slums and one of the things that always comes back is that those people are happy with the little they have and i see more genuin smiles then in any other part of that city!!!!

Poor or rich and being happy have nothing to do with eachother believe me.....ofcourse i agree that those people got a day they will remember for a long time because nothing ever happen in those slums.But so did i got a great time looking those pics!!!!

Congrats again on a great bait!!!!!!!

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu_eater wrote:
Poor or rich and being happy have nothing to do with eachother

I agree. Plenty of miserable rich people out there. But.... I am fairly certain most of the people in those photos would accept any improvement in their living conditions in a heartbeat.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad said it best.
Quote:
BRAVO. It was worth the effort.
Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jwoods
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BRAVO. It was worth the effort.

Yeah that was my favorite part of the report. He goes into so much detail and seems quite professional as can be and then says "BRAVO" lol.

"I am standing naked as i pass this message to you. The 9-secret-destructive Stars of The Bermuda Triangle has already placed your death-mark and nothing can change it." (Tinfoil Lad)

Santa Claus
Curious George
Spongebob
Mugu Handwrites 2,900 Lines
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes, jWoods. It almost made me think that he has read this thread. Laughing Hey! Nice custom tag you are sporting now. "Robin Hood" Very Happy Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crikey! Excellent pics, JWoods Smile Well baited Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
WOW!
Over 40 pictures, 5 assistants, a photographer, yellow shirts, banner, sign, press passes, yellow suit, cheese balls, man with a yellow hat, hand written happy report, bringing joy to the poor and a friggin' big assed yellow shirt wearin' rented baboon ta boot.
Man, that has to be the coolest funniest thing I have seen since I don't know when.
Flat out 4 Star baiting, JWoods!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Face it, the baboon was brilliant. I had to rush to the loo very quickly I was laughing that hard.

I post amongst baiting gods bow_down

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just ran across this thread today. I am just now getting my breath back. We are in the presence of greatness.

I would love to see the whole bait. You must have promised him some payoff! Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic