SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Curious George/Man With The Yellow Hat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Well, the monkey doesn't look like he's having fun. I'm not sure if this fits in with animal rights.

Shocked

Awesome bait, Jwoods. Those pictures are amazing Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. Magnificently amazing.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh....my....god.... Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Seriously, I bow down before you for one of the most stunning bits of work ever presented on Eater. bow_down I'm awestruck, and that doesn't happen often!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capital WOW!
WOW
WOW!

Thats... no. In english language there is no single word to express how AWESOME this is.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work!

You could start a whole new string of modalities with this. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This makes you from wanne be a baiter to master baiter...total overall respect ! bow_down

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Amaaazing!

I was going to say just what Devilwoman said, all that time and effort, the helpers....absolutely incredible. I hope you're baiting as Hans Rey.

I'm surprised no one has given you one of these yet: Dancing Banana

That's special title worthy to me......

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Jwoods
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the words of encouragement everybody, its great to hear. It means a lot to me because I know you guys have top notch baits yourselves. Ken George gave me an 8 page conclusion report, I'll post that up to in the next day or so, but I have to resize the pics first so as not to cause forum blow out.

@dr. stephen williams: he will get a slap because I specifically told him NOT to get a baboon which is a highly aggressive species. But because he did such a good job, I don't want to do that quite yet. But it will come up later in the bait.

@mr. biggs: yeah those tin foil hats and leg warmers are simply hilarious. I hope someday I get lucky enough to get that done. Seeing those pics of the tin foil lads makes me laugh every time.

@nickthecop and thanking arthur: from what my mugu said he had to travel quite a way to rent the baboon from a veterinarian. I know that must have cost something. When I asked for a final report I told him that he had to itemize the cost of the Excursion of Joy because it would be reimbursed. Of course he could be fudging it but when I looked at the summary it looked pretty reasonable. I'll post his final report in the next day or so.

"I am standing naked as i pass this message to you. The 9-secret-destructive Stars of The Bermuda Triangle has already placed your death-mark and nothing can change it." (Tinfoil Lad)

Santa Claus
Curious George
Spongebob
Mugu Handwrites 2,900 Lines
Willywombat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you can see, I'm new here. I've read a lot on 419eater and seen loads of pics, but I am truly dumbstruck by this. I've just been scrolling up and down the pages looking in awe at a scammer in a yellow suit, with (for God's sake!) a baboon on a chain, giving out cheesy wotsits!

I take my hat off to you, Sir!
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant, fantastic. I take my hat off to you!!!!

I only looked a the photos first without reading the topic and i thought they were photoshopped pictures not the real thing!

Awesome, the best I have seen in a long time.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. Completely and totally amazing.

What's next?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Morgul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You, sir, are a GOD!

Unbelievable. I am highly impressed. No, I'm in AWE!

Good work!

"i am sorry .take me vas you take me before you know that i am a small gril." - Ei1m4 Wi11iams
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IMPRESSIVE !!!

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Kokk Rokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just gonna say it.
Best trophies ever!!!!

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is truly amazing, one of the most impressive trophy sets I've ever seen. Getting the lad to do charitable acts (and document them) as part of the bait is such an inventive, constructive and positive way of baiting. Even before we get to the costume and monkey which are impressive in themselves.
Very well done indeed.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding work, Jwoods Very Happy It's not easy to get a lad to dress up in a costume. It's difficult enough to get the lad to understand what he needs to do, let alone actually do it.

I think the baboon is adorable Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, since words have failed me so far - what custom title could be awarded for this most heroic bait?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STU-PEN-DOUS! Just great, great baiting. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The distribution of Cheese Balls to the less fortunate is truly a noble act and you deserve a custom title for it. Margret and H.A. Rey's second book was Curious George Takes a Job where he learns to wash dishes and clean windows. My personal favorite would be to have him act out the third book, Curious George Rides a Bicycle. I would like to see your lad as Lance Armstrong in a yellow jersey.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely amazing. Best bait I have ever seen. The only bad thing...you will never be able to top it. I am in absolute awe. You sir, have brought the hammer.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!! :yikes: Brilliant work! This has got to be the funniest thing I've seen! It took me 5 minutes to catch my breath. Laughing Laughing Well done, JWoods! Can't wait for more!! Thumbs up

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible. Shocked Laughing

You've invented Father MUGU! All the kiddies will be expecting him same time next year. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Handing out cheese balls is amazing enough, but doing it as one of my favorite book characters! I'm speechless. bow_down

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been said before, but I still feel the need.

Absolutely tremendous work here, Jwoods! Not only wasting a lad's time and money, but actually getting him to do something legitimately charitable? Simply outstanding!

Plus the monkey and costumes are pretty awesome...

bow_down bow_down bow_down

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I feel extremely motivated about using this as another part after there is trouble getting donation money for joining the church.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic