SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Question for the romance baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm having an absolute blast at the moment running romance baits with my sexy norweigan doctor persona, I'm working 5 at the moment but one in particular is just brilliant. So, my lad/ladette is desperate for my doctor to send her $1,000 for medicine (Or she's going to die! OH NOES!) and food but I've been delaying it for a while. For my own amusement I proposed to my lad/ladette and they've insisted on what kind of engagement ring they want and I'm leading them to believe that I will be sending them an insanely expensive engagement ring from Tiffany's. But I'm thinking before the money or the ring go ahead I want a pre-nup, after all being such a successful young doctor I have to protect his financial interests etc.

So has anybody done the whole pre-nup game with their bait and be able to help me with some pointers? To date this lad/ladette has been as gullible as hell so I've no doubt with some clever emails I can pull it off but have no idea how to go about it.

Any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated! My future african bride is waiting.....hehehe

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a great idea! I've not seen any pre-nup angles on the board but it sounds like a really fun way to take the bait. Very Happy Why not create one?

Just remember to not scare her off by making sure she gets loads of money in the divorce.

A basic layout for you to mess around with:

Quote:
SAMPLE PRE-MARITAL AGREEMENT

BE IT KNOWN, this agreement is entered into on the __________ day of _____________, 20___, between _________________________ (hereinafter also referenced as "husband") and __________________________ (hereinafter also referenced as "wife").

Whereas, the parties contemplate legal marriage under the laws of the State of ___________________, and it is their mutual desire to enter into this agreement so that they will continue to own and control their own property, and are getting married because of their love for each other but do not desire that their present respective financial interests be changed by their marriage.

Consideration is also given to the fact that ________________________, husband, is from _________(City)____________, ____(State)____, with considerable properties and holdings, and that _________________________, wife, has come from ____________________, Republic of the Philippines, from extreme poverty.

Now, therefore, it is agreed as follows:

1. Any and all property (and debts) which belongs to each of the above parties shall be, and shall forever remain, their personal estate, including all interest, rents, and profits which may accrue from said property, and said property shall remain forever free of claim by the other.

2. The parties shall have at all times the full right and authority, in all respects the same as each would have if not married, to use, sell, enjoy, manage, gift and convey all property which may presently belong to him or her.

3. In the event of a separation or divorce, the parties shall have no right against each other by way of claims for support, alimony, maintenance, compensation or division of property existing of this date.

4. In the event of separation or divorce, marital property acquired after marriage shall nevertheless remain subject to division, either by agreement or judicial determination. In addition, in the event of divorce, husband does agree to provide to ____________________, wife, the sum of five thousand dollars even ($5,000.00), which would enable her to return to her home in the Philippines, should she decide to do so. This sum ($5,000.00) would be due her only upon completion of legal divorce proceedings or comparable agreement, regardless of whether or not she does return to the Philippines and represents the sum total due her upon decree of divorce.

5. This agreement shall be binding and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.

6. I/We do hereby affirm and declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, the United States and the State of _____________, that the foregoing is true and correct, and that This agreement has been entered into voluntarily, and without any threats, promises, duress and/or coercion of any type, and has been translated to wife in both English and Filipino languages.

This agreement shall be enforced with the laws of the State of _______________.

Signed this ______________ day of _________________, 2001

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

another example - be sure to add a baiter twist to it. Wink

Quote:
________________________________________, hereinafter referred to as Prospective Husband, and _______________________________________, hereinafter referred to as Prospective Wife, hereby agree on this _____ day of ________________, in the year ______, as follows:

1. Prospective Husband and Prospective Wife contemplate marriage in the near future and wish to establish their respective rights and responsibilities regarding each other's income and property and the income and property that may be acquired, either separately or together, during the marriage.
2. Prospective Husband and Prospective Wife have made a full and complete disclosure to each other of all of their financial assets and liabilities, as more fully set forth in the accompanying Financial Statements, attached hereto as Exhibits A and B.
3. Except as otherwise provided below, Prospective Husband and Prospective Wife waive the following rights:
1. To share in each other's estates upon their death.
2. To spousal maintenance, both temporary and permanent.
3. To share in the increase in value during the marriage of the separate property of the parties.
4. To share in the pension, profit sharing, or other retirement accounts of the other.
5. To the division of the separate property of the parties, whether currently held or hereafter acquired.
6. To any claims based on the period of cohabitation of the parties.
4. [SET FORTH RELEVANT EXCEPTIONS HERE.]
5. [ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS HERE. These can range from prescribing that the children will be raised in a particular religion to allocating household chores between the parties.]
6. Both Prospective Husband and Prospective Wife are represented by separate and independent legal counsel of their own choosing.
7. Both Prospective Husband and Prospective Wife have separate income and assets to independently provide for their own respective financial needs.
8. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and may be modified only in a writing executed by both Prospective Husband and Prospective Wife.
9. In the event it is determined that a provision of this agreement is invalid because it is contrary to applicable law, that provision is deemed separable from the rest of the agreement, such that the remainder of the agreement remains valid and enforceable.
10. This agreement is made in accordance with the laws of the state of _________________, and any dispute regarding its enforcement will be resolved by reference to the laws of that state.
11. This agreement will take effect immediately upon the solemnization of the parties' marriage.

I HAVE READ THE ABOVE AGREEMENT, I HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER ITS IMPLICATIONS, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS, I AGREE TO ITS TERMS, AND I VOLUNTARILY SUBMIT TO ITS EXECUTION.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are awesome! I'll sit on them for a few days until I can come up with some baiter clauses then post what I have up for folks to have a look over. I'm quite surprised it's not more common among romance baits given how much room for shenanigans one could fit into an otherwise dull contract. I think in the case of divorce I'll let her have the summer beach cottage, the BMW and half of his considerable fortune just to sweeten the deal a little. Very Happy

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Don't forget to keep posting so we can follow!

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a great idea, EdnaEvaredge! Very Happy

Can't wait to hear more and welcome to the facility. Cool

Great forms, GF! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great idea. Gosh I wish I'd thought of that Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty had a regular bait her turned romance a while back, and I know he had a pre-nup form. Jayhawk was playing his lawyer--I imagine one or both of them would have copies of the pre-nup they created if you need additional ideas.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a clever idea -- I'll use that when I feel like getting back into baiting...

One thing that drove my lad absolutely insane was sending an immigration form that HAD to be notarized....it took him weeks of looking (start at a bank cause they are most expensive, then a legal office, etc...). You can get one at the post office in nigeria and I think it costs around 20 - 30$.

Tell them to look up "notary" in the phone book as if it's no big deal (phone books are hard to come by in nigeria)...and I mentioned since I had an account at a bank, they only charged me 5$ to do one...so be shocked at how much it costs (bank wanted like 100$)...

Of course, it's illegal for someone else to pay the notary fee - it has to be done of their own free will with no money transferring between parties - if you get caught doing so it will invalidate the entire notary process....

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic