SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian lad based in Turkey. How to cook?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two days ago my catcher account received an email from a lad containing a short message (reply-to: helenk***[email protected]).
Lad wrote:
Please do you receive my previous message?

I replied in a quite harsh manner and received quick rants from him, after which I decided to play a lad. During our exchange at which we tried to find out who of us is more foolish and whose village is worse the lad started talking that he's based in Turkey, and that's why he is of course more cool than me.
Lad wrote:
Fool like u am not from Benin am in Turkey presently u fool

I wrote:
hahahahaha poor cotonou pikin cheap fedex boy

Lad wrote:
No rich boy u are just confused about it that's why u are fool

I wrote:
Turkey closed because of covid19 u stupid dumb

Lad wrote:
You stupid I was in Turkey already before the outbreak u fool

I wrote:
u fool from benin village

Lad wrote:
U fool Turkey is never like ur dumb ass country full of recxist shit hole people like u, we all are welcome here in Turkey u fool

I wrote:
u just poor village fool am big oga

Lad wrote:
No fool am a big boy with connections that ur ass can never ever get until u fade away like a peace of shit that u are

I wrote:
hahahha go nd hug electric trasformer u no worth living

Lad wrote:
No hard feelings u self na Igbo guy and u dy hate like this oh boy u be fool ooooo

I wrote:
big time mumu from village ur mama na ashawo

Lad wrote:
No problem all women for this earth na ashewo, so bit it

I wrote:
Modafukon

Lad wrote:
Muderfuckon too

I wrote:
Hahahahahahaha my dog

Lad wrote:
+13093240*** u can call me now after we talk then i can give u my wathsap number u fool

I wrote:
give me ur turkey nr

Lad wrote:
Mumu so u even dy Nigeria dy ooen smelling mouth with Turkish guy like me fool, give me ur wathsap number make I call u there mumu boy

I wrote:
u not turkish guy u fake fool with fake usa number hahaha

Lad wrote:
How do u want me to prove that am A Nigerian base in Turkey u fool I can prove it whichever way u want basterd monkey like u

I wrote:
send photo of ur hand showing fuck made on turkey streets

Seven minutes later:
ImageImage
Lad wrote:
U fool do u believe now

I wrote:
mmmmmmmm

Lad wrote:
Yeah that's what I thought u ain't got nothing else to say and stop insulting mothers deal with the person directly that's real G for u fool

I wrote:
Istanbul?

Lad wrote:
Yeah Istanbul bro

I wrote:
u cool, respect ooo

Lad wrote:
Amen bro, stay safe we can steal connect on wathsap if u like u can send me ur wathsap number

So my questions are the following:
if we suppose it's the real location of the lad on the photos and his place of stay is somewhere near, is it possible and is it worth of it to try to find the real address and to create some problems by way of involving him into a big bait with maximum disclosure of him?
Does anybody have such experience?

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If not for the current pandemic, I'd say he's due for a trip to Ankara, but our options to exploit his location are limited now. Still, a big bait is always a possibility. There is a deepfake modality I've been trying on some WhatsApp lads to at the very least get some amusing trophies, and you could also set him up in long-term communication with a wealthy client in a nearby country (maybe Greece?) in hopes that when the global situation clears up, the lad can go visit him.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he came to Turkey with his real Nigerian travelling documents, he must have Turkish visa, also there is no one visa-free European country for him in this case. I don't know how easy and real to stay illegally in Turkey.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want me to try and get his address PM me. You can give him Mary's hangouts, tell him to woo her, she's spoiled rotten and dumb (or that's what he'll think).

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^PM sent, managed to get his turkish phone number already.

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Number plates on cars in the background confirm its Istanbul

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad sent me a Turkish piggy with Nigerian account name, is it a trend?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic