SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
so you don't know how to speak English you local boy with big head,
how u take dey write client u fool,bush man like u,if u get mind send
me ur number make i call u kill u through phone if write that client i
go kill with juju.

Quote:

u when God done forget u nor fit get sense for life with ur small pink brain

Quote:

u nor fit get sense for life suck ur mum pussy fool goat.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD MUST YOU REPLY SATAN VISIT YOU

Quote:

WITCH reverend, THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE.AND BASTARD YOUR MOTHER WAS
FUCKING BY TEN MEN

Quote:

YOU WILL SHORTLY BEG 4 BREAD. WATCH IT AND YOU WILL SEND MAIL 4 ME TO
4GIVE YOU.I CURSE YOU AND THAT YOUR HOME.

Quote:

YOU CALL UR SEL GUY AND YOU RESPONSE TO FM THAT IS NOT MEANING TO YOU
ARE YOU NOT MAD I STOP HERE BC I CAN COMPETE WITH MAD MAN

Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY DEATH. THIS NIGHT WILL BE YOUR WAST NIGHT

Quote:
HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN, TALKING TO YOU THE FIRST PLACE IS MY
MISTAKE I MADE BECAUSE YOU ARE MAD YOU CALL YOURSELF GUY MAN OMO ENUGU
MUGU reverend FROM NOW WITCH SEES YOU I WILL MAKE SURE ALL
YOUR WORK SPOIL

Quote:

FROM TODAY YOU WILL SURFER, YOU LOOK FOR MY TROUBLE, WHY MUST YOU
ANSWER GUYMAN FM AND YOU CALLED UR SELF GUY I CURSE YOUR WORK THIS IS
MY LAST MAIL TO U. UNTIL I 4GIVE U NO GOOD THINGS COME UR WAY

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS THE LIKES OF YOU THAT ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT MUGUS ARE MADE FOR THEM AND THEIR GENERATIONS, BUT DUE TO YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE MADE YOU NOT TO KNOW THAT WE ALL ARE OPERATING INTERNET WHICH IS OPEN TO EVERY ONE, THE SITE YOU BROWN MIGHT APPEAL IN THE SAME SITE I WILL BROWN, SO IF THE MUGU YOU ARE DEALING RESPOND TO ME THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT A GOOD GUY MAN.

SO STOP STARTING THE FIGHT YOU CAN'T END, YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I WILL NOT LIKE TO KNOW OR TO EVEN MEET YOU IN THIS WORLD.

NNEGI NA NNAGI AND YOUR GENERATIONS ARE STUPID

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
make you go look 4 who dy write your mugu OO..I NOR GET DT KIND PERSON 4 MY BX YOU HEAR ME .. YOU DY INSULT THE WORNG PERSON OO...I SWEAR I NOR NO JAMES OOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
De full ur self while i go de collect e no go ever write you again power pas power ..

Quote:

hahahahaha anu ofia ordinary GHANA here u de ..... Mumu boy na my boys for 9ja self de follow you compete for your job self as you no know work reach . Hungry go kill you.

[email protected]
Quote:

You dey use juju to work and make mouth you are a guy,while juju is
what is working for you,you don make 1M dollars before?

[email protected]
Quote:

U NEVER ACHIEVE ANY THING IN G
UY WORK NA SHAWO MONEY YOU DEY SEE ,UNLESS YOU FOLLOW YOUR OWN SIDE AND LEAVE MY OWN SIDE THAT IS ONLY YOU WILL GET SOME AGAIN BUT IF YOU INSIST THEN NOTHING FOR YOU.I PASS YOU IN ANY LEVEL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot i know you wont respond to anyone again with your stupid tricks
of lying like a goat. You useless man.

[email protected]
Quote:
leave peoples box alone and look for a
genuine work doing ,people like you should go back to village and be
farming than to be disturbing peoples transactions Ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL, MOTHERFUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:

listing you ugly bitch i know you been sucking dick the whole day thts why you cant even spell in english what country are you from loser as broke as you are you souldnt even been speaking to me you broke *DELETED*? you devilish little *DELETED* jesus told me tht you have been sucking cock on lucifers thts why you are ilterate *DELETED* who cant even spell to his you own name listen bitch how did you get up when i bitch slap you last time bitch i am suppress tht you came up and what was it OTU GBAWAKWA got a cock in his ass thts why he cant even move TO COME OVER TO ME,AND TELL HIM TO COME TO ME SO THT BITCH SLAP HIM AGAIN LIKE I DID TO OGUN OYA SANGO OBATALA OBATARISA SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE,
GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, IKU OJIJ THOSE GAYS FAKE GODS MAN MAN I HAVE SLAP YOU AGAIN JUST LITTLE THIS TIME BUT I HAVE SLAP YOU YOU DEATH BITCH EVEN A COW CAN EVEN PUT ITS DICK INSIDE BECAUSE YOUR MOUNTH IS SO DIRTY IF YOU COME UP FROM THIS ONE LET ME KNOW OKAY BITCH FROM YOUR WINNER YOU KNOW WHO SO IF YOU AINT DEAD THEN SEND ME A MESSAGE OKAY BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:

Yaayaaayah senseless person is a like goat that shit urinate and also sleep there,, thinking that he is witching the house owner .people that know what will happen tomorrow , remember your life is the hand God do not boast with it,,,,,,,Jesus need you he want change for good.......again your bigness is in your bedroom i'm clear ????? i thank God for the live of my village that brought me into this game......you throw remember is for moment weeping is in the night but joy comes in the morning ,,,,,,,i have a question please who is your mother ???

[email protected]
Quote:

hahahahaha, u be small pikin. for this rubbish wey u send, i go spoil the job for u. u are a big fool

Quote:

OTU NEE GI THERE. With this your writings, it shows you are just a small boy in the game.Continue with ur stupidity.

Quote:

Hahahahaha, small boy. Oya come my house for 32road A close come take money for food. How i wish i can lay my hand on you. Idiot.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
oboy na fool u be oh. you wen be guy man they respond to things like this. this na job wen we dey do together and you biggest animal dey respond. Who ever you are fool is an understatement oooooooo. U be mumu like ur papa and mama and your whole entire generation born and unborn. ogun kill ur life. idiot like u

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dane!
[email protected]
Quote:
SUCK YOUR MOTHER DASH
BORN STUPID YOU ARE GIVING LOAN FROM ZENITH BANK CRIMINAL LIKE YOU DEVIL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
ase you just start job

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why yu dey write all this things dey insult your self all this while for my box? which level now and wetin come be your own....i know even no you,i never do business with you,i never eat your money before,you just dey write things dey insult ur self say you dey insult me...nawa,,,,,,,oh....
no bi you get ur life oh...your life dey for God hand....common.....try to be reasonable for once......

[email protected]
Quote:
Blike say na u de disturb my maye (Merlene Silva) na u b Greg or Robin?? hahah, u b FOOl sha..

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY
I THANK GOD SAY MAN NOR BE GOD MY GUY GO WORK STOP TO DEY FOOL YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW UR FATHER,
YOUR FATHER IS MY FRIEND, WE PLAY TOGETHER AT ALL STARS ABUJA, IF YOU ARE THE PERSON CLIAM TO BE, IF AM BACK IN NIGERIA MAKE SURE I TALK TO YOU FATHER HE HAVE STUPID SON. YOU FATHER WILL BE SOON BE ARRESTED BY EFCC FOR MONEY LUNDRY. I HAVE THE FILE WITH ME. YOUR FATHER IS SCAMMER WE WORK TOGETHER.

FUCK OFF MY BOX I CAN SEE YOU DONT HAVE JOB, YOUR FATHER SEND MONEY TO U THINK IT IS EASY TO MAKE MONEY YOUR FATHER STATED LIKE THIS. FOOL.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

fools are those thinking that they are smart....be informed that the juju you think you know is turning back against you.......am happy that my papa is strong and health in the village ......you and father will be use for the juju sacafri .......... wejia shrine we soon use you....+233-6460-7769.
+ 233 9033866798

[email protected]
Quote:

You can see i am a millionare and i de collect MTCN like water...hahaha..u are a little rat

Go and eaT your god shit and drink your mama pice ok...fuck off and die FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
I also fucked your mother and your sisters too but there pusy smells alot

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR WRITE UP SHOWS ARE STUPID AND UGLY U LOOK.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are nothing but big fool that's what you are and i don't have a
single time to waste with you because i am a very busy man so just go
and die.............................. Together with your
family.........................Monkey Tafl Atome
Sanctuary.........................

[email protected]
Quote:

THUNDER WAY GO STRIKE YOU THEY YOUR STREET NEXT JUNCTION THEY WAIT FOR YOU, YOU CALL YOURSELF GUY MAN WHILE YOU CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE D/F BETWEEN MASTER AND AMATEUR, MAY YOU NEVER LEAVE TO SEE YOUR GENERATION ON UNBORN.

YOUR WHOLE LIFE ENDS WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL AND CLICK IT OPEN, MAY THAT FORBIDDEN THUNDER STRIKE YOUR MANHOOD AND MAY YOU BE AS GOOD AS DEAD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE MAY THAT WHICH YOU WHICH PEOPLE COME TO YOU.

BASTARD SON OF BLACK MONKEY AND APES FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:

You will never see revelation in your life'

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

your father id dead that is why your a full

[email protected]

Quote:
your Mother un countable tiMes die in hell harlot texpo thief idot

Quote:
Go to grave

Quote:
your charity is lost in that sharine out of it all Igbo people will kill you

Quote:
go pit guy I think say na better thing

[email protected]
Quote:

For you to iron out time to coin this abracadabra, proves the manifestation of satanism in your generation which epitomizes the level of your social aberrantiousness. You are a packaged shit under the guise Reverend parading yourself as an agent of un-seen! Whose emissary are you? Don't you ever reply a message of this magnitude that you and..,dont have the economic capacity to.. OMO ALE NI

Quote:
GUY, YOUR GRAMMAR IS DISGUSTING. YOU THINK YOU ARE GOOD IN VIRUS?

[email protected]
Quote:

Go and eat ur mama shit fool of 40 like you. you gave me Burkina Faso no to contact ur mama. You cant even write or speek good english. here i stop my communication with an idiot like you.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST CRYING FOR HELP, AND U ARE JUST BEGINER WITH ENVIOUS MIND AND FOR THAT REASON YOU WILL REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE, THE STRONG GUYMAN NO DEY ENVY ANOTHER HIS FELLOW GUY PROPERING.
BUT SINCE YOU ARE NEW IN THE FIELD THEN YOU WILL BE MAKING NOISE LIKE STREET DOG.AND YOUR STATEMENT SHOW ME THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MAKE ANY MONEY ON IT.
JUST CONTINUE TO BE CRYING UNTIL YOU DIE IN STARVATION.HAPPY FAILURE DAY.
BASTARD MUGU

Quote:

YOU ARE COMPLETE MUMU WITH NO BASEYOU WILL NEVER ATTAIN MY HEIGHT IN PROSPERITY UNTIL YOU ARE NO MORE ON THIS EARTH. YOU ARE JUST HUSTLING TO SEE MONEY TO GO AND FUCK ASHAWO IN YOUR LOCALITY AREA WHERE YOU PARK YOURSELF.

Quote:

YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE CRYING WITH YOUR IGBO GREED MOUTH AND YOUR TYPE NO DEY GET MONEY AND LITTLE PERCENT THEY ARE GIVING YOU,IS JUST FOR TO GO AND FUCK LOCAL ASHAWO IN YOUR LUNGU AREA, HAPPY LOCALITY DAY.

Quote:

YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE LIKEYOU DEY MAKE ANY GAIN, THE WITCH IN YOUR VILLAGE IS SERIOUSLY AFTER YOUR LIFE. AND YOU ARE JUST IN LAGOS WORKING LIKE BULDOSER AND EAT LIKE RAT. AND YOUR TYPE NO DEY GET MOTO,YOU JUST MENTION HUMMER AS THE BIG TRUCK YOU KNOW, POOR MAN.
JUST GO AND ASK A LIVING GUYMEN HOW THEY BEHAVE,YOU JUST JUMP INTO THE GAME THAT YOU DONT HOW TO PLAY. AS YOU HEAR SAY YOU CAN OPEN GMAIL FREE.

Quote:

YOU ARE JUST HUNGRY MAN IN THE STREET THAT OWE DEBT EVERY WHERE IN YOUR LUNGU ENVIRO, AND THE LITTLE CHANCE THAT CAME TO YOU THEN YOU DONE TERMINATE IT WITH YOUR GREED WICKED MIND, MUMU, YOU WILL REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE FOREVER MORE. GO AND TREAT THE WICKED WITCHES IN YOUR FAMILY THAT IS AFTER YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THEY CAGE YOU ONE PLACE,AND SPIRIT OF STAGNANCE IS IN YOU BECAUSE OF WIDOWS WOMEN YOU DEY FUCK IN YOUR VILLAGE BEFORE YOU RUN COME LAGOS.HAPPY FAILURE DAY.

Quote:

YOU HEAR SAY PEOPLE DEY MAKE MONEY IN YAHOO WORK THAT IS WHY YOU JUMP INTO IT,BUT YOU DONT KNOW THAT CURSE DEY FELLOW ANY WHERE YOU GO.

Quote:

GO AND MAKE AN INQUIRY ON HOW TO WORK MUGU.AND STOP USING THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO DO EVIL BECAUSE ITS INCREASING THE CURSES IN YOUR LIFE.

Quote:

I HEARD THAT YOU DON OLD AND YOU NEVER MARRY AND NA U BE OKO ASHAWO IN YOUR AREA AND YOU WANT TO USE JAMES MONEY TO MARRY BUT WITCHES AND WIZARD IN YOUR FAMILY DID NOT ALLOW U.

Quote:
GMAILGUYMAN ,MR REV BEAST

Quote:

YOU ARE REVEREND AND ALSO CHAIRMAN OF ASHAWO CLUB, AND THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE POSTING THEIR PICTURES AFTER YOU FUCK THEM, THE WRATH OF GOD WILL FALL UPON YOU SOON.

Quote:

MR REVEREND PLZ GO AND LOOK FOR JOB BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE JOB, AND THAT IS WHY YOU WANT TO DIE BECAUSE NA JAMES BE ONLY PERSON WEY GIV U MONI DIS YEAR. HAPPY STAGNANCY IN YOUR BUSINES.

Quote:

YOU DEY TEL ME SAY U GET HUMER THAT ONE ALONE SHOW ME THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT OKO ASHAWO AND YOU KNOW HOW TO SEARCH THEIR PICTURES BASTARD,IF NA ONLY YOU UR MOTHER BORN NA EH BE SAY SHE NO GET CHILD BECAUSE YOU DON LOST FOR LAGOS LOCAL ASHAWO AND AM SURE YOU SLEEP THERE TODAY. THEY WILL GIVE U AIDS THAT NO DOCTOR WILL CURE IT. HAPPY FAILURE HOURS

Quote:

SHAME TO YOU OLD MAN IN LAGOS THAT DOES NOT CHURCH ROAD BUT YOU USING THE NAME OF THE HOLY SERVANT OF GOD TO STEAL BUSH MAN, NA YOUR GREEDNESS MAKE YOU POOR AND YOU WILL REMAIN THERE FOREVER. YOUR MATE NO DEY LAGOS AGAIN OLD VERSION GUYMAN,YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE END OF AUGUST BEFORE YOU WILL RETURN TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH CASKET.

[email protected]

Quote:
bye send all you want till I arrest you with military gang curt than I see who will bring you out of their sin ok dam you

Quote:

were you dey you feet come what you claim to be do you know am number one of axe man now come make we meet physical no time who go die make e die oooooooooo Goodluck woach your back real axe men dey come like that..

Quote:

go hell guy I dey my own if you want come welcome

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE GREAT FOOL ON EARTH,YOUR MAMA PUSSY THERE FOOL.

Quote:
Your mama red pussy,Monkey!!You dont even know how to write morron.

[email protected]
Quote:

TELL YOUR PAPA AND MAMA THIS. YOU ARE FUCKING USELESS IDIOT. FUCK YOUR LIFE TO GRAVE AFTER READING THIS MAIL.USELESS POOR MUGU........

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

mumu send it to your fathers ass and your mothers pussy because you
have a little brain and you are poor. Foolish
you........lolololol........hahahaha

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE BEFORE DECEMBER. FOOLISH BASTARD NA HIM YOU BE..

Quote:

YOU ARE A FOOLISH PERSON. KEEP SENDING ME NONENSE MAIL AS YOU NO GET
JOB FOOLISH MAN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

HAHAHA, CAN U FUEL BITOL TALKLESS OF HUMMER, GMAIL OLD STUFF GUY LIKE YOU,U NO GO UR VILLAGE GO DEY FARM THERE, WHAT RE U WAITIN FOR IN LAGOS. BASE LESS GUYMAN WITH LOW MENTALITY.

YOU DEY HUSTLE BECAUSE YOUR LANDLORD GIVE YOU QUIT NOTICE BECAUSE OF YOUR INABILITY TO PAY UR HOUSE RENT, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE CRYING TILL END OF YOUR LIFE.YOU NEVER SEE MILLION BEFORE AND YOU WILL NOT SEE IT AGAIN BECAUSE UR OWN TIME HAS GONE.

[email protected]

Quote:
you be fool at 400

[email protected]

Quote:

MAN MAKE I TEACH U WORK....THIS MAN IS NO MORE USING THIS E-MAIL
ADDRESS BECAUSE WE HAVE OPEN ANOTHER NEW E-MAIL FOR HIM ..

I GUES YOU ARE A COMPLETE HOMOSEXUAL WITHOUT BEING TOLD..UNTIL THE
FINAL DAY MONKEY ,I DON'T EVEN THINK U HAVE MOTHER COS THERE IS NO
REGARDS FRM U AND EVERY ONE IS NOT LIKE U...U WILL LIVE TO
SURFER...STUPID ELEMENT

FIND MY NUMBER BELOW +2348081820118

[email protected]
Quote:

your very big idot you don't no any tin Bastard God punish all your generation
Luke @ your english fool

[email protected]

Quote:
you people don't have to talking all this 1 + 1 is 2 so think about it, Thanks

Quote:
OTU MAMA GU

[email protected]
Quote:

die in hell from were you are pussy

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU NNE - GI

Quote:

POOR MAN!

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Your mother slept with me yesterday. She she just left my house.

[email protected]
Quote:

You are really a fool, a scammer acting like this is only a fool in
the street and i assume you are an igbo boy illiterate and a think
motherless bastard, sms was sent to ur 2 lines , u are just to idiotic
to believe u were born with a client,i pity ur ignorance

[email protected]
Quote:

NA POVERTY THEY WORRY YOU. IF YOU BE MAN COME AND MEET ME AT 2 FACE CLUB IN FESTAC THIS NIGHT BECAUSE I GO DEY VIP SIDE. I DEY WAIT YOU. YOU IDIOT AND I KNOW SAY YOU GO CRY REACH HOUSE YOU STUPID ANIMAL.

[email protected]

Quote:
mumu guy fuck u, u dey do ur job i dey do my job to survive waiti concern me and u?

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Lol, Guy watin u de smoke every morning self...u need serious deliverance of d dick. Spanish GOAT

GOAT. GOAT.GOAT.GOAT.GOAT.GOAT.GOAT.GOAT.GOATGOATGOATGOAT

GOAT.GOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOAT.

GOAT.GOATGOATGOAT.GOATGOAT.GOATGOATGOATGOAT.

hehehehe....U beta run fool, u r about 2 DIE

[email protected]

Quote:
MY BOY KEEP RIDE IN YOUR GRAVE

Quote:

my house servant, keep writing me your father daily because you are a foolish son. lick my ass in ur grave okay.

[email protected]
Quote:

i know you are the same person as rev em3ka. You are nothign for
sucker well and sucker shit. fuck your life to the grave. you fool

[email protected]

Quote:
guy man you not no urself you hear

[email protected]
Quote:

So na you be the idiot way send me virus? but why i pass you be say i don get my Maga back. me too dey trow virus also i get Zeus and throwjanns including others. but i used them for companies transaction and not a guy man like me. you are still a poor small boy thats why you are intreasted in other peoples job. Foooool for ever. Beside you dont even know anything about my job. My maga just paid me US$4,000.00 so go and hang yourself cuss you will not hear from my client again.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

ape no just think for you mind oh

ok let go

Donation has been made to you contact ................................... for more info

na so he just be ape i grt u

Quote:
ape your papa full like u mugu like your mama toto u dey talk to full

[email protected]

Quote:
You are your family will end up in accident

[email protected]

Quote:
please contact me via my good luck

[email protected]

Quote:
your daughter toto dey smell like sucker well water

[email protected]

Quote:
i no have anytin to tell you rather very soon poeple will tell you sorry.

[email protected]
Quote:

-----------------------YOU ARE BURRIED ALONG WITH ALL YOUR GENERATION BY CALLING YOUR SELF A REVEREND---------------------YOU PROVOKE THE HOLLY GHOST.
REST IN PEACE

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck off with ur rubbish mail below. kiss my ass

Quote:

poor man send me your account make i give you money make u use chop
bcos u dey suffer....lol.....lick my ass

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck u

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a jobless small guy man. Please stop mailing me like a foolish fool

[email protected]
Quote:

don,t talk what will spoil your life just keep on your line,please don't divert,unless you want be hault spiritually and otherwise, remember that i don,t know you and i must not know you because you are poor man and i don't need your grade in my life so keep off.

[email protected]
Quote:

You know what? una still dey learn work, i was just figuring out all the email which you have been sending your useless messages with but non of them is what convincing at all, i can't use my credit email to send messages to you fools, because you are nothing but nonentities, scumbags, useless pigs , akpa amu mmpa gi gbawakwa there idiot, onwu gbu gi there and your generation, thunder wey dey do press up jam you and your colleague idiots , nuisance, an uneducated fools.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Remember you are talking to your President, and if you talk what is bigger than your mouth then you will be arrested.Go ahead with your scam business one day you will be cut.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
JOBLESS GOAT GO ON AND CONTINUE CHEWING YOUR CORDS FOR MY SUCCESS
#oluwablessmyhustle

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you so much for that.
I don't know how I got into this.
Larry

[email protected]
Quote:
Which kind of mumu you be self u be goat oo
you just day mumu yourself you go go cafe go day send mumu things
i sorry for u you mat don leave u. i no no were u day at all. Na germany i day u day cafe daY mumu urself anyhow get out mumu like u go kill ur self

Quote:
MUMU NA GMAIL UR MAT TAKE THEY DO THAT (UNION BANK ENGLAND )
LOL U NO NO URSELF MY GUY GOAT BETTER PASS U
COME MAKE I SHOW U HOW TO WORK MAKE U NO DAY MUMU URSELF AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
JAMES ALBERT IS MY CLIENT AND HE JUST SENT $2,650 TO SPAIN TODAY IDIOT
COME MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
See mumu like you dey talk shame on u

[email protected]
Quote:
my boy keep fooling your self.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BLOODY IDIOT OF A HUMAN,YOUR FAMILY SHALL PERISH IN POVERTY FOR THE REST OF THIER LIFE MAGA MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE YOU AS A POOR MAN AND THE LITTLE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE NOW TO RAISE SMALL FUNDS AND PAY FOR YOUR HOUSE RENT THEN YOU HAVE SPOIL IT AS WITCH IN YOUR FAMILY IS SERIOUSLY MONITORING YOU AS THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO PROGRESS.HAPPY FAILURE DAY USELESS THING,YOUR TYPE CAN KILL YOUR PARENT BECAUSE OF MONEY HE GOAT LIKE YOU.THE WITCHES AND WIZARD IN YOUR FAMILY DON'T ALLOW YOU TO COLLECT BETTER MONEY,THEY DONE GIVE YOU LIMITATION MARK WHICH MEANS YOU WILL NEVER MAKE BIG MONEY IN YOUR LIFE.THE HIGEST BILL YOU ALWAYS GIVE IS 5000$ WHICH IS THE BILL OF POVERTY.POVERTY WILL MAKE YOU SHAPELESS IN LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
you give me ur number sha u get level mak d find u fuck u up

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:

guy is not like that, buy there no problem since you think it's your right, i didnt know you also you didnt know me but i beleive that my toilet is beter than your bedroom,

if you dought then call me at your mama smelling toto you will feel the smell!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

A FOOL IS A FOOL, I WILL USE DAEMONS TO CLOSE THAT CLIENT BOX, YOU ARE
NOTHING BUT A CONDEMN SOUL

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Paul Douglas wrote:
HOW LONG WILL U CONTINUE WITH THIS STUPID IDIOT.GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]

duhung pierre wrote:
Dummy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I go fuck you and ur momma too soon u know grasshoppers in front of
2face club, na there i
put your coffin, dey wait me, because i na cocaine boys i go use
pursue you, ask for the whole festac who be baro4gangster, name name.
no dey play like this.

BARGS

[email protected]
Quote:

Your father is stupid, your mother is stupid, your sister is stupid. Your generation is stupid. Bastard idiot. Fool of 40

[email protected]
Quote:

U JUST DEY SMALL TIME CAFE BOY WITH NO SKILL IN DIS GAME I WILL GO HOLD THE MTCN FROM DI MAGA AND SHOW YOU AFTER ALL I DONE CHOP AM 2500 ON SOFT

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Mugu carry work come make we share money and stop being childish and
if u care get back so i can give u my S.A number

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE ON TOP..... LISTEN LET ME TELL YOU ARE STILL OVER THERE IN NIGERIA WASTING YOUR TIME IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG GUY MAN, COME OVER HERE IN GEORGIA OR ANY STATE IN UNITED STATE AND MAKE MORE MONEY.............. MAKE I TELL YOU I BE FULL TIME WARRI BOY IF YOU TRY ME I GO WASH THIS CLIENT BRAIN HIM GO KNOW SAY ME AND YOU NO BE REAL. NA JAS NO BE MOI MOI..... BUT VERY SOON YOU GO DIE OF FRUSTRATION LIKE YOUR FADA DID AND YOUR SISTERS GO DIE FOR ASHAWO AS YOUR MODA DIED..........

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR WRITE UP SHOWS ARE STUPID AND UGLY U LOOK.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A SMALL SHIT AND I KNOW YOU ARE ONLY HUNGRY. YOU DIDNT GO TO
SCHOOL AND I CAN SEE IT IN YOU. YOU LACK MANNERS AND EDUCATION.
SINCERELY YOU ARE MEANT TO BE IN THE ZOO WITH APES. DIRTY PIG LIKE
YOU.YOU WONT COLLECT MONEY AGAIN I DEGREE AS FROM THIS DAY........GO
AND MARK IT THAT I SAID IT, YOU WONT COLLECT MONEY AGAIN AND YOU WILL
BE POOR SOONER 2 MONTHS TIME. FUCK OFF FOREVER AND EVER. SMALL
SMELLING BOY

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER NA HIM GET MUGU FOR INTERNET NOW, I NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH, SEND WATIN YOU WON SEND COME AND NO TALK WATIN GO KILL YOU FOR THIS LIFE

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sum romance scammers dey no show na love

[email protected]
Quote:

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!

Quote:
FUCK YOU!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
you dick, what you talking about, you can't even express yourself properly, gosh go back to school black ass

[email protected]

Quote:
BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:

plz who are you? i dont understand wetin you mean beside i dont have your clients so wetin be your egbe

Quote:

FUCK YOU ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU JUST DEFINED YOUR GENERATIONS!!!! IDIOT!!!

Quote:

STUPID IDIOT.........IM ASHAMED OF YOUR TYPE IN A MODERN WORLD LIKE THIS.......YOU SHOULD BE IN THE ZOO!!!

Quote:
I DEY ENJOY YOUR STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE!!! U SMALL

[email protected]

Quote:
Lol... This is all Crazy. God Pass UNA

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Idiot!! bring ur mama make I fuck am give her $10. . . local gee boi. na money for food b ur problem

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT YOU WISH TO ME MAY ALMIGHTY GOD GIVE IT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AMEN.....GOD NO THAT I DIDN'T DO YOU ANY WRONG THING TO YOU. BACK TO SENDER TO YOU. GOD WILL FIGHT FOR ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Story , your mate they uk,malaysai they work ya dey talk shit motherfucker..

[email protected]
Quote:
what are you saying

Quote:
fuck you and shut up broke n%$#

Quote:
fuck off and shut up broke n*(&^r

[email protected]
Quote:
your father die by fire

Quote:
just watch ur life and see hw it goes

Quote:
na your people go die just watch it

Quote:
you dey use ordinary and free email work bank na die u dey union bank

Quote:
see mugu talking am on my own u begin write me are u not ashamed do ur things and free me tot you are a wise idiot man abi?

[email protected]
Quote:
Well for you saying this you eat my shit that is all i can tell you
and go to hell and never ever come back to this world again

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why even u get my format u should know i just the trow so if my
format get into ur box that those not mean u will insult me will i
forgive u

Quote:
Guy what did i do to you na? pls tell me

Quote:
Guy pls tell me what did i do to you na?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JOBLESS THAT IS WHY YOU GOT TIME FOR ALL THESE BULSHIT. I HAVE ENOUGH CLIENTS TO ATTEND TO THAN RESPONDING TO YOUR FOOLISHNESS. IDITO

Quote:
GUY GO HUSSTLE AND STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS OKAY MUMU

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT EVEN QUALIFY TO BREAL BUSINESSMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
u will never be in the front, where you will stand is not back nor middle, the only space for you in ur generation six feet designated to you this bascard of a donkey. i am a new genral king baro4gangster, check em outta guugle, you go see ur wife otu there...........go drink jack daniels and die

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a useless man,you cant ever write a special english,and a get a life boy.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck off loser

Quote:
uhhh a m so afraid of uhhh fuck off loser

Quote:
fuck you and shut up broke *DELETED*

Quote:
you suck cock so shut up broke *DELETED*

Quote:
you suck cock so shut the fuck up

Quote:
you suck cocks on your day and momie you mom have a cock as well so shut up faggot your family is call cocksucker because your all suck cocks heheheh shut up loser

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND ENTIRE GENERATION FOOL.

Quote:

YOU ARE A REAL JOBLESS ANIMAL. I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU OK. JUST GO FUCK YOUR STUPID SELF AND SUCK YOUR MAMAS *DELETED* AND YOUR PAPAS DICK ASHOLE.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
so so so sorry for you, i dey try to train you to be a better scammer but all you can do is to use abusive words on me ? you don't even know what to do online, you are calling a woman sir, that's how dumb you are, you claim to be 77years and expecting someone to ask you to keep your payment slip before you can do, your own money for crying out loud ooo. this work is not for you boy, is for those that has brains and not dumb ass fool just like your self... go back to school and improve on your writing and approaching skills or better still go learn tailoring or bricklayer, trust me dumb ass that is where you belong and you will be great there but for online stuff, believe me you will not make 1 naira because your brain is too low.

which primary school do you even attend ? you should be jailed, just imagine what you wrote (YOU ARE A IDIOT) LOLsss there is nothing like you are a idiot, let me correct you, it is you are an idiot...lol, i guess by now you can see you are the idiot here ... low life, go get life. cheers.

[email protected]
Quote:

You have finally adhere to your partner in crime Rev. Em3ka and others ,although I don't blame both of you because you are HOMOSEXUAL and Dominic partners and if God did not punish both of you and America Citizens God will have to beg Sodom and Gomorrah which is impossible and God must punish you.

Quote:
STUPID IGBO MAN,YOU NO GET SENSE NOSES IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

God will punish you

[email protected]

Quote:
so, you dont your your brother to follow you enjoy.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

BACK TO SENDER. STUPID IGBO GOAT. U LIVE FORVER A DIRTY BIAFRA GOAT AND POOR ONE TILL ALL UR GENERATION PASS ON.

BIG FOOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic