SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
The best answer to a fool is silent. May the good Lord forgive you and show light to your family. Pls work hard to see if you can change your family background than wasting your time in written something that will not favour you. I have collected another money from the client and If you have a good job let me know so that we can move ahead. I love you and but Jesus love you most. If you must make it in life you must think. Lott done be come old school.

One Love

[email protected]
Quote:
U most look for my contact in your life. Write it today on that day I will call u mr winning claim man. U are mugu not a guy fuck off. Homeboy for nothing

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be dis dude

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Mother, your Farther, Brother Sister, and all your Families Members will die one day if you don’t know what to do why not to kill your self and your Families, Big Full.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL....... BACK TO SEND THAT BEST PRAYER FOR UR TYPE HAHAHAHAHAHAH GOD GO STILL BLESS U BUT MIND UR BUSINESS

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey pregnant your mother you come out abi?

[email protected]
Quote:
MR RICH MAN,THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL. GOD BLESS

Quote:
IF YOU DO FRAUD TOO AND THEN YOU SEND ME SUCH MAIL INSULTING ME AND MY FAMILY MY BROTHER DOUBLE LOADS FOR YOU OH,FIRST OF ALL YOU WILL DO HALF OF YOUR LIFE IN JAIL BEFORE YOUR SWEAR OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT WILL START AFFECTING YOU. BITCH N***A

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL PAUL AND YOUR SCAM NAME DIPLOMAT IN MY ASS ASHOLL

[email protected]
Quote:
my broda what is ur problem mind ur own business stop talking like woman dont be fool THANK YOU...5 LATTER'S Y.M.C.M.B WE BEEN IN THE BUSINESS

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear jobless man,
for u to have time to reply this email shows that u are jobless man. Anu kpomo. tunder fire ur entire generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool BIG WON

[email protected]
Quote:
LET EARTHQUAKE AND HURRICANE WIPE OUT YOUR GENERATION BASTARD. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER'S ASS IDOIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
nice write but i fuck your mother ooh sweet fuck nice bastard you think you know everything going on in your family no you know nothing bastard you are just a nothing fool idiot

Quote:
let chart come on keep on writing am here for you UK Lottery Headquarters bastard scams you know wat u are u are just nothing to me i see u let nothing who just try to be some out of nothing but wait u have not see any yet mumu

Quote:
scam and scam and scam fool is wat you all are

[email protected]
Quote:
UK illiterate fool
As from today henceforth, i am blocking you jobless walking corpse from sending trash to my mail box, get lost and abashedly die hard with your abscess belly. You can keep on running your thumbs but NOTE that your trashes are no longer reaching me right from today, UK illiterate fool, ain't you seeing your writeup at all? blighting Hausa He goat

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER ALSO WILL DIE IN CAR ACCIDENT TOO.
YOUR ARE A FOOL AT 40 WHICH YOU WILL REMAINING IN FOOLS FOREVER.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you no have better things to do online fool

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT WHO ARE U, ARE U SURE U ARE OK,

[email protected] 41.138.173.14 Lagos
Quote:
I DID NOT STEAL YOUR MONEY,I DID NOT TAKE YOUR JOB OR DID I TAKE AWAY YOUR WIFE,GIRL FRIEND ETC.BUT I WANT TO ASSURE ONE THING THAT I KNOW THAT WILL HAPPEN.THOSE WHO WISH ME DEATH FOR NO JUST COST ARE ALL ON THE GRAVE YARD TODAY. I HAVE PLANTED FLOWERS IN THERE GRAVES YARD AND GOD STILL KEEP ME AND SHOWER ME BLESSING EACH DAY BY DAY. INSTEAD OF YOU TO ASK ME TO HELP OR ASSIST YOU AS A FELLOW BROTHER IN BUSINESS BUT YOU ARE BUSY KEEPING ON CURSING A BLESSED CHILD LIKE ME.WELL GOD HAVE THE ANSWER.

MAY GOD ANSWER ME AGAIN LIKE THOSE ENEMIES WHO WISHES ME TO DEATH WITHOUT NO COST THAT HAVE BEEN DEAD AND BURIED.

HERBALIST NO DEY WORK WHERE I DEY,I AM A COVENANT CHILD OF GOD. YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED TO TALK ABOUT HERBALIST. LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD,I LIVE IN FRENCH COUNTRY FOR 10 GOOD YEARS WHERE YOU CAN GET THE BADDEST HERBALIST YOU BOASTED WITH,IF I DECIDED TO DO YOU EVIL BY THAT HERBALIST YOU BOASTED OF , I WILL MAKE AN INQUIRY AGAINST YOU AND YOU WILL SEE THE RESULT,THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM NOT JUST A JOKER. BUT LET GOD FIGHT AND TAKE OVER MY BATTLE AGAINST THOSE WHO WISHES ME DEATH AS I TOLD YOU AND LET SEE WHAT HAPPEN.

YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ANYBODY ANYTHING YOU LIKE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO AND WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH. IF GOD PERMIT WE MEET EACH OTHER I DON'T THINK YOU CAN WITH STAND ME IN ANY LEVEL BUT I DON'T BLAME YOU ,I BELIEVE YOU AMONG THOSE THAT ARE FRUSTRATED IN BUSINESS. DON'T WORRY WHEN I WILL BE IN GERMANY I WILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER AND ALSO IN JAPAN SOONEST.

I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO TALK LIKE A BUSINESS GUY LIKE OTHER PEOPLE WHO I HAVE NOT MEET OR KNOW BUT WE HAVE SHARED MORE THAN 170K DOLLARS 3 MONTHS AGO,IF HE WAS TO BE LIKE YOU THAT BUSINESS WOULD HAVE PASSED HIM BY BUT TODAY THE GUY IN TURKEY RESPECT ME SO MUCH AND HONOR ME WHICH I DID THE SAME THING BY PAYING TO HIS ACCOUNT AND THE WIFE ACCOUNT COMPLETELY INTACT AS AGREED. IF YOU WISHES AND CARE TO KNOW IF I AM BOASTING OR NOT I WILL GIVE YOU HIS PHONE NUMBER IN TURKEY ,THEN YOU CAN FIND OUT WHATEVER I HAVE SAID TO YOU.BYE BYE BROTHER

I AM ON MY WAY TO WESTERN UNION.

IF YOU ARE IN NIGERIA AND YOU SEND ME YOUR NUMBER,I CAN SEND YOU CARD 1000K THAT IS MY WORDS AND PROMISE I ALWAYS KEEP TO MY WORDS TRY AND SEE BY YOURSELF.IF YOU WISHES.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender seven time fold.

mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY BASTARD

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that I have possibly gotten one of the longest replies. He repeated fuck you over 100 times, and another thing over 100 times, sent me a youtube video, and had 2 different paragraphs. The e-mail was 4,000+ words, and gmail had to clip it because it was too long.

first section:
[email protected]

Quote:
make sure you go all the way to the bottom to get your s.......
be a man and see your fate.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkgunX_Sa_0
You are at a loss of ideas because you have no money,education and wish you could live here in Londo with me and my girls.
Have you a look in the mirro today, yes the broken one who brings a door way of evil into your home to stay and torture you from now till the end of times. Hideous demosa find refuge in your body and eat they're way out of your flesh, feel the itching on your skin and the sweling of your toungue, as the hair falls into your food that you feed to your family of starving drone targets. IDOL WORSHIPPERS live in your mind and carve their way out with kinives of fire.
I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GaY sucker. U AR A MUGU AND REAL camel fuker. bal licker and bible hater. God is waiting for you as we look at you .
U AR A MUGU AND REAL SHIT.I DONT BELIEVE IN IDOLS WORSHIPPING.IF U TAKE MY NAME TO ANYWHERE, IT WILL COME AGAINST U IN JESUS NAME.U WILL SEE .ONLY TIME SHALL TELL. this letter to the world to see you infidelis aniositus.
Your name has been stricken from the book of like and you are dust awaiting to become dust with no good in any of your particles of your blood. I feel sorry for you and your family who has to put up with you. You will never learn will you , you durnken with illusions and faint blood.
Your parents are of one animal blood lust of donkeys and turtles, hence you.
IDAHOSA is tattooed under your toungue and taste will soon leave you and you weill know the wrth of your hate. You son and daughter filter each other with hate for you, and you are no even their father, Go ask because I know who is and it aint you.
You cant think walk or spell UR BASTARD, living in a world of corrupt dying world all around. You r own suicide is your delight.
MUGU is your first and last name forever. Everyone laughs at you for being so stupid. OOOOOOOOooohhhhhyeah stupid.
This comes back to you with curses you do not know but will live soon, think of me when you suffer uhh OBO YEE.
AMU ANU
LET GOD FIRE U AND DAT UR OKIJA SHRINE OBO YEE.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU (100+X)

same email, section 2:

Quote:
AMU ANU
LET GOD FIRE U AND DAT UR OKIJA SHRINE (this was repeated 100x)

You rchildren are away from you because of who you are and yo cannot and will not fix it because you are so fucked up in the head.
It burns you when you are lonely
It burns you when you get mad(now)
It burns you when you live alone with no notice from your family
It burns you when your family only talks to you for a dollar.
It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you It burns you
Your so called animal fathered children hate you and their real father is the neighbor that yo know well and the truth is still hidden from you and they hope it to be for you rest of your life.
Oh well bern in hell, the devil has a place for you, for you for YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
By the way thanks fo rthe money Yo must come and visit me with your ant farm family in London where my new home is.
send me a not this was great.
Its always good to hear from someone who cant hang anymore because they know they been fuked!!!!!!!!ooooh ooooooh by a dog.
Your legs shrink everyday and soon you willl be nubbed, no one will spare you a pence.
By limbs for you rrelative missing them and cry forever sincerely
Fuck you douchebag, scum bucket. Go to your wife so she can hate you now.
Oh yeah by the way did I say fucj you?
oh yes I think I did say fuck you and your eyes will fail even wirse than they are now.......darkness is your friend from now on.........meet your demons as you scream in your sleep for everyone to hear YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[/quote]

Get you behind me satan - V1ncent Ch3ng

Please do not bother to write me as i want you to get a life and advice thomas never to miss an opportunity lkie this in life. - Usm4n H4mza

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsUnited StatesNigeriaUnited Kingdom
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one tD!

[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a fool by insulting your fellow guy man. you are not surposed to be in this game, GO TO HELL AND NEVER RETURN , STUPID ANIMAL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
UK LOTERRY FOOL? MAY GOD PUNISH UR FATHER AND PURINSH UR MOTHER U IDIOT. WHICH MONEI U THINK U GET AT HAND FOOL FOREVER. NA UR FATHER B MUMU BASTERED IDIOT AND U GO DIE 4 DIS WORK AND UR GENERATION GO SUFFER ANIMAL. IF DON`T EVEN NO ME AND U DEY TALK TO ME LIKE THAT TUNDER FIRE U THERE CRIMINAL IDIOT. THAT THINH WEY U THINK GO HAPEN DON ALRAEDY HAPPEN TO U AND UR FAMILY, ILLITRATE LIKE U MOTHER FACKER??????????????????

Quote:
IF U SEND ME ANOTHER MAIL U WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL????????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SHALL IT BE
THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST MAIL AND THE LAST MAIL YOU WILL SEE FOR YOUR END TIME IS HERE. SINCE YOU ARE DOING THEN SAME WORK MAY YOU NEVER SEE TOMORROW. O COURSE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TO COME.

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
You dey mad,na so u dey,God wan punish u abi,na any email wey u see u go dey carry ur mumu wahala and life pro dey cause give u dont even knw me and u dey sound like mumu. y God no go punish u too,dis your email no be work email.Enemy of progress go hug transformer

[email protected]
Quote:
I WE FUCK YOUR FATHER ASS. AND YOUR MOTHER FUCKING *:-* kissPUSSY.....AND YOUR MOTHER WE SUCK MY DIKE VERY VERWAY AND YOU AND YOUR FATHER WE SEE ME WTHEN I AM MAKING LOVE WITH YOUR MOTHER........

[email protected]
Quote:
You cannot collect $1 from by job not people like you. You have not even see $10 since 1 year so doesn’t deceive yourself. People that make money will not have time to write as you are doing. Shame on you and you will keep on written I will be moving forward.

I have seen because of the madness that run in your family is still disturbing you, the bible say touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm. Because you have wish yourself evil so shall evil follow you all the days of your life and you will never see good in Jesus name Amen.

Just write today’s date, you will never be fruitful in life because you have caused your self. I am a child of God and who his in me is greater than him that is in the world. You shall work and other people will enjoy this is the word of God to you and so shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FULL NA YOUR NEW FORMAT ABI MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
this words are too bad you wan kill person? BrOz cOol your mind, you are sending message to the wrONG guy!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
your a pig eshi nkita udele mkkpi osu ume

Quote:
iwul osu udele

[email protected]
Quote:
Nonso and Uche I thank una 4 this message una send to me make una no think say,I non no say na u people sent it to me

Quote:
so and Uche I thank una 4 this message una send to me make una no think say,I non no say na u people sent it, u people should stay ur own I don't even want people who are proud but they are nothing to the public,una when don see money live me alone make dey,people that have seen money does not talk,not by making mouth in d street disturbing public in there home,we don't make noise ok, I will give people last warning uche and nonso any day I here any comment against me from u people elder from internet,or by phone or somebody tell me next u will see is that I will use police come and arrest all of u make see that connection una get na me do una

[email protected] 41.216.50.89 Benin
Quote:
MR STRANGER,

I NEVER WANTED TO REPLY YOU AS I DO NOT KNOW YOU NOR EVER OFFENDED ANYBODY TO DESERVE SUCH A BARREL OF INSULT. PERHAPS YOU ARE ADDRESSING THE WRONG PERSON BUT IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU ARE ADDRESSING ME, IT WILL BE WISE AND BOLD FOR YOU TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN DETAIL TO ME THAT I MAY KNOW WHO IS RAINING THE THUNDER AND BRIMSTONE UPON A MAN THAT HAVE NOT IN ANY IDENTIAFIABLE WAY OFFENDED YOU.

WE DO NOT KILL INNOCENT ONES AND GOD IS DEVINE AND DOES NOT WASTE HIS CREATION AND NOT TO TALK OF AN HONEST MAN. GOD IS DEVINE AND UPRIGHT IN JUDGEMENT AND DOES NOT SENTENCE TO DEATH OR PUNISHMENT AN INNOCENT ONE. I AM INNOCENT OF YOUR WICKED AND EPILEPTIC JUDGEMENT AND IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF GOD I COME AGAINST YOU AND AGAINST ANY FORCE OR FORCES , EVIL FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES THAT MAY BE FEEDING YOU WITH A WRONG DOSE OF INFORMATION AGAINST AN INNOCENT PEOPLE.

I SUGGEST YOU REPENT TODAY AND SEEK THE FACE OF GOD . YOU MAY ALSO THINK DEEPLY TODAY IF YOUR DEADLY WORDS AGAINST AN INNOCENT MAN DOES NOT CALL FOR IMMEDIATE APPOLOGY FROM YOU. WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS IF YOU REPENT TODAY , CONFESS AND APPOLOGIZE. TODAY IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO SO AS TOMORROW MAY BE LATE.

I DO NOT BOTHER TO ADVISE YOU TO EMBRACE DECENT EDUCATION THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO PRESENT YOURSELF GRAMATICALLY WITHOUT ASSASINATING GRAMA WITHOUT CAUSE. I NEED NOT INTERPRET TO YOU THAT YOUR ACTIONS ARE NOTHING BUT THE RANTING OF A PETRIFIED BIRD. STOP WASTING YOUR MUSCLES AND STOP DEPENDING ON IT AS MUSCLES ARE JUST FOOD FOR WORMS WHILE REAL POWERS AND WISDOM COMES FROM ABOVE DEVINE.

I AM NOT A COWARD AS YOU NEGATIVELY CONCLUDED BUT A TESTED AND PROVED SOLDIER OF GOD DEVINE AND IN THE NAME OF OUR ETERNAL FATHER OF BEGINLESS BEGINING I MINISTER REPENTANCE TO YOU THAT YOU MAY TURN TO AN ACCEPTABLE VESSEL OF GOD THAN SPENT YOUR TIME IDIOTICALLY AND END UP A ROLLING STONE THAT GATHERS NO WEIGHT. INFACT, YOU REMINDED ME MY PAST PERSONALITY AND WERE IT IN THE TIME PAST, YOU WOULD HAVE WATCHED THE SLASHING OF THE SWORD AND SPLASHING OF BLOOD WITH UNDILUTED SENSE OF MERCILESSNESS BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY THAT THE OPPOSITE IS ALMOST THE CASE TODAY.

SOLDIERS OF GOD ARE GREAT WORRIORS AND DO NOT RADIATE ANIMAL CACAPHONY. WE ARE REAL MEN IN WORDS AND ACTION AND DO NOT HIDE OUR IDENTITY AND DO NOT SHIRK EVEN AT THE VERGE OF DEATH. IF YOU CHANGE YOU WILL ENJOY REAL POWER, BOLDNESS AND WISDOM THAN THE HIDE AND SICK DRAMA YOU ARE COMMITTED TO.

BE BETTER INFORMED THAT I AM CHIEF. DURUEBUBE OF ISU, IGBUDU OF AKABO, ERIRIEJIKE OGU OF ARONDIZUOGU, OGARAMBA KPARAUGWO OF UBIMA AND IHE IHE EGBE NEBUTELIGI OF OKPANAM.

PRECISELY, I AM FROM ISU IN ORLU ZONE OF IMO STATE. SO IF YOU ARE CAUSED TO KILL AN INNOCENT MAN LIKE ME DROP SUCH FAULTY PROJECT AS ONE DOES NOT BEGIN A FIGHT HE WOULD UNDOUBTEDLY BE DEFEATED.

COMMON BE BOLD AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF BRILLIANTLY TO ME. RESTROPECTIVELY, I OFFER YOU A FREE LESSON IN ENGLISH TO IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION ABILITY. YOU MAY STILL DOUBT MY ABILITY AND MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR BONANZA EDUCATION BUT YOUR PROBABLE REFUSAL WILL NOT CHANGE THE REALITY THAT I OBTAINED MASTERS DEGREE IN GENERAL ARCHITECTURE PROBABLY WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED EARTH LIFE.

MAY I NOT FORGET TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE TRANSIENT BEINGS AND WHEN WE GET TO OUT VARIOUS STATION WE DISEMBARK AND YOU MAY TAP WISDOM FROM THIS SAYING AND STOP TAPPING YOUR CHEST ABOUT THE CAR OR CARS YOU BOUGHT IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY DID AND IF YOU DID IT WAS JUST TOO LATE AS I CANT EVEN REMEMBER HOW MANY CARS I HAVE BOUGHT FOR MYSELF IN EXCLUSION OF THE CARS I BOUGHT FOR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. PLEASE STOP SOUNDING MEDIAVAL BY TALKING ABOUT THE CAR YOU JUST BOUGHT RECENTLY. IN ANY CASE MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE GRACE TO DRIVE CAREFULL, ENJOY YOUR CAR WITHOUT KILLING INNOCENT ONES ON THE SAME TRAFFIC WITH YOU.

I WONDER HOW WONDERFUL AND PLEASANT IT COULD BE IF MY GOLDEN WORDS AND LITANY LIKE MESSAGE THAT YOU SEEK WISDOM AND DEVINE EMPOWERMENT FROM GOD WILL NOT BE A FAR CRY IN THE WILDERNESS.

MAY THE BLESSINGS BE.

YOURS INNOCENT CHIEF. DURUEBUBE

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT IS NOT THE WAY GUY YOUR A NIGERIA ANY WERE YOU ARE YOU MUST DIE WHICH OF MY MUGU YOU THEY COLLECT MONEY FROM I NO GET ANY MUGU ANYBODY CAN GET MUGU OK IF THE MUGU PAY NA YOU LOCK THAT IS IT MY LOVELY GUY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO YOUR MISERABLE FATHER IN HIS CONDITIONAL GRAVE WERE HE IS SUFFERING. AND YOU WILL JOIN HIM SOON YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH TOUT

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY I NO WHO IS THIS AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT , WELL I DON'T TALK MUCH OKAY JUST CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER 8447013316 AND LET ME NO YOUR PROBLEM,
HAVE A NICE DAY.OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey who"s this fool that cant even speak gOOD English?

Do you know who you are reffering to?

Are you drunk?

What up with you man?

who offend you?

[email protected]
Quote:
i pity you and your family sorry

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID IDIOT I WILL FUCK UR MOTHER TOTO AND SHE WILL DIE FOR HELL FIRE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I WONT ANSWER YOU MAN,WE ARE ALL STREET MEN SO YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO OVER LOOK MY EMAIL.....BUT NOW YOU ARE ACTING CHILDISHLY................ONLY DOES THAT DON'T RESPECT THEIR PARENTS INSULT OTHERS

Quote:
SO EGEDE YOU DEY MEND YOUR OWN BRODER ABI, U DEY LOOSE GAD

[email protected]
Quote:
INJEWS DON’T TALK MUCH
I Really Don’t Get You Because Am Not In Nigeria The Number I Gave To You Is My India Number So Fell Free To Call Me Or Give Me Miss Call I Will Call You As Well , Point Of Correction Stop Making Noise That You Are A Strong Man That Is The Problem You Igbo Guys Have I Believe That You Don’t Whom You Are Talking To Weather Na The Lord Of The So Called Ayes You Don’t Even No Meanwhile Lets Stop This Shit I Give You 2 Option Either You The Number I Give To You And Tell Me Your Problem Or You Give Me Your Own But You Can Still Call Anybody In India And Ask Him Who Is Tiger Underscore Anger From You Will Know Who I Be .

[email protected]
Quote:
IDROP YOUR INFAMOUS PROJECT
I COULD NOW UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER AS THE MOST HELPLESS EMOTIONALLY WHARPED EPILEPTIC CASE. I DO NOT DOUBT YOUR CLAIM TO HAVE READ COMPUTER SCIENCE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BUT MAJORING IN THE HEIGHT OF ABSURDITY.

GOD BLESS YOUR SWEET MOTHER, FAMOUS FATHER AND ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF YOURS BUT MAY GOD EXPEND MORE TIME ON YOU AND EXTEND HIS MIGHTY HANDS AND RECOVER YOU FROM YOUR SELF OSTRACISM FROM NORMAL LIFE STYLE.

I CAM FROM A FAMILY WITH A PEDIGREE OF ROYALTY AND IT IS A ANATHEMA FOR ME TO DECEND TO YOUR LEVEL. A SCHOOL OF THOUGHT CONCLUDED THAT IT IS NOT GOOD TO ARGUE WITH A FOOL AS PEOPLE MIGHT NOT NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE. I DID NOT CALL YOU A FOOL BUT YOU SHOULD EXAMINE YOUR MENTAL FACULTIES IF YOU ARE INDEED.

APPARENTLY, IHIALA IS MY SECOND HOME AND YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BROTHER THAN WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP THE INSULT I WILL HELP YOU

Quote:
I will help you don't worry . Your funds will be transferred to you don't worry ok

[email protected]
Quote:
My BRODA I THINK YOU ARE FRUSTRATED IN LIFE, WHILE NOT GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR SELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
LITTLE FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL AND UR PAPA NA BIG FOOOOOLLLLL THAT IS WHY HE COME BORN LITTLW FOOOLLLLLLLLL LIKE U. SCHOOL U NO GO COME HERE DEY DO 419, YAHOOO YAHOOOO DON`T WORRY WHEN EFCC GO CATCH U THEN U WILL REGRET UR LIFE LITTLE FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. TURNDER GO FIRE U SOON ANUOFIA?????????????

Quote:
POOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
BLACK BASTARD GO AND MEET UR LORDY SO HE COULD TAKE CARE OF YOU OK, BIG BOYS DONT BARK OK AT THIS STAGE YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT FRAT YOU ARE THOSE WHO ANSWER NAMES IN CAMPUS?I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF YOUR TYPE OK

ASHOLE
BYE

Quote:
EWADU WILL KILL U AND OKUGBA WILL HERIT UR STINKY MONEY AND BEGGERS WILL FUCK UR WIFE TO SAVE UR UP COMING KIDS THAT IS IF U HAVE SCHOOLFER LIKE U WANT TO TALK TO A LORDY WHEN NO WHEN U NACK EGEDE,WHICH TEMPLE NO U.

Quote:
MUGU U NO GET CASH THAT IS WHY U ARE SAYING ALL THIS OK?WORK HARD AND MAKE MONEY ODA BURUKU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR JOB DONT END SO GO ON AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER AND STOP CRYING NO BE YOUR FATHER GET THE MONEY OSHIE

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL U, U DEY MAD IF U NO WANT MAKE NOTIN HAPPEN TO JUST MIND UR SEF FUCKING ASS IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Good day
Mr: or mis: please may I know you? I hope you are not mistaking because I don’t urderstand worth you are talking please can you explan to me? Or give to me you phone number so that I will call you on phone ok,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BASTARD MOTHERFUCKER.OK I HEAR YOU VERY WELL BUT IAM NOT GOING TO WRITE YOU AGAIN BUT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND A FOOL FOREVER MUGU < IDIOT OF NO COMPARISON, YOU ARE NOT GOD< SO YOU ARE A SINNER LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON , SO DONT THINK YOU HAVE THE POWERS TO SPEAK TO THE HEARING OF GOD
There is nothing witch will do the children of God for your information, its just that you are frustrated . and you don't have money, but i pray that you have money in Jesus name.

You are not doing business, so continue with your stupid life .

I know your problem, i will send you money for your children school fees am sending you this because i believe in back to sender. so the below mail is for your generation. i came for business and I have noticed that you don't have any money to do business, i will help you for that . stop crying because of poverty
you UK Lottery poor idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your generation and coming one are A FUCKING POOR MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
NEVER PLAY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
U ARE A VERY STUPID AND FRUSTRATED PERSON FOR PLAYING WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I DECLARE YOU THIS DAY WITH THE POWER BESTOWED ON ME BY THE LORD, YOU SHALL DIE IN PAIN AND SUFFERING. AND SO SHALL IT BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE ON INTER? WHY ARE YOU
FOOLING YOURSELF.......SENSELESS ILLITERATE

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you
man hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[email protected]
Quote:
I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS TO DIE BY HELL FIRE I KNOW IF YOU DON'T WRITE AGAIN YOU HAVE DIE LIKE I SAID STUPID BAGGER I WILL BE FUCKING YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER IS MY GIRL FRIEND I USE TO FUCK HER 10 TIMES DAILY. SHE SUCK MY PUSSY VERY WELL. I WISH YOU ARE THERE TO SEE HOW SHE IS SUCKING MY PUSSY VERY WELL. HELP ME GREET HER OK GOOD BYE MAY I HEAR YOU HAVE DIE SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT AND SEE.is wait and see,go back to school small boy ok.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS IDIOT FOUL PLAYER? MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND REMOVE YOUR MOUTH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE ALREADY DIE WE CAN NOT SEE WOH CAN I SEE A DIED MAN NO NEED TO A GOSHT OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
REAL MEN DON'T TALK MUCH SHOW YOURSELF
Well If You Are A Strong Man As You Claim To Be Then Let Meet At Sarket City Mall New Delhi India But I Promise You One Thing You Will Never Ever Be The Same Again Mark My Words Bye Foe Now.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE SEEN YOUR STUPIDNESS AND SENSELESS SOCKSHIT AND DIE BITSH.

[email protected]
Quote:
OKE TOILET CANADA

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MAMA UP GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MAN OF GOD

STOP WIRTE ME AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
arrow mate ...who goes that man dere ?

[email protected]
Quote:
BOASTING WITHOUT A PIECE OF SHIT ON HIS FAMILY, THOSE DAT BOAST DON'T OWE A PENNY , I QUEST U ARE PENNILESS, OWU BOY, WHO DASH MONKEY ABROAD? I DON BIG PASS TO ENTER INTERNET CAFE MONKEY, GO AND GIVE UR MAMA MONEY SHE IS THERE IN THE VILLAGE FARMING TO FEED UR POOR BROTHERS/FAMILY YOUR RACHEL FATHER HAS DIED LONG AGO, U BIG FOOL AT 4OTY.

TRY ME I WILL TEACH THE STUFF AM MADE OF , HMM, I CAN'T RUN FOR FIGHT AND WE DON'T LOOK 4 TROUBLE , A R O.

Quote:
I'M MORE THAN DEATH, I RETURN DEATH TO UR FAMILY, U THINK U ARE THE ONLY ONE DAT HAS BAD MOUTH , I GO FINISH U OZU OSU M BAH

Quote:
AM A SON OF THE SOIL IN IMO LAND TRY ORLU MAN, I WILL FUCK U UP JUST SEND ME UR DETAILS MAKE I SEND U TO UR ANCESTORS AND DON'T FEAR IF U ARE A REAL MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
You stupid rich man u will die along with the whole of you family in auto crash , OGUN . watch and see , I have killed a cock so they need the blood of you and your family . watch out . idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
DIK HARD
HAHAHA YOUR FATHER IS A COW AND YOUR MOTHER IS A MANLAM HAHAHA FOOOL LIKE YOU HOW CANT TALK TO GIRL. GO FUCK YOUR DOG YOU THIEF.

TAKE OFF

[email protected] 41.216.44.35 / Benin
Quote:
ny time i go my village now i must make sure that i fuck your stupid mother wen dey sell her self without money
forget you don kill and burry ur self alive. your mother dey fuck all the small boyz wen dey for our town, fashi na me go kill you, i think that you said i no go fit collect that my man for your hand.hhahaha now he is paying me alone thats why you are killing your self graduall, if you said that you are some body come to me physical i willfinich you the more, becarefull and bear it in that we have already make your life incomleteable and now you want me to kill you die,
no wahala if you said you are a real man call me with your number again and stop hiden your self and come tome face to face i will kill you and nothing will happen to me, you know that i have kill many so if i kill you nothing much willhappen,
don't worry your life now is in danger, as for my mother yes she is in the village and none of my brother or my sister that inthe village and i know how much money that i have send to her just few mounths that i came here but any time i go my village now i must make sure that i fuck your stupid mother wen dey sell her self without money and i will make sure that i snap her and post her on face book

na yesterday that man pay me and i have give him big bill that he will pay any moment from now , i heard you saying that i can't win you for that work,now waht is happening, cool down i will show you madness and i will cure you the madness

fool son of a stupid mother

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Local champion u be fool , una wen be ritualist so , una job go knock soon
fool like you

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin dey worry u

Quote:
if u try me i go use this your box tro work ooooooooooooooooo mind your self any more of this you will see wat will happen nw

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur father and ur mother are both mad including u and ur entire family

[email protected]
Quote:
your Father ad your Generation to come fool ..come let me teach you how to make money nothat mumu life you are living

Quote:
Fuck you ad your family ..Bastard you

[email protected]
Quote:
I dont think i know u i am not the one u are taking to pls stop sending those things to me but if u thing u know me and u are sending those things i return it back to u bcos no weapon walking aganist me that will work out. I have not done any hurt to anybody for that reason amgiven u seven days to live my box or u will face my GOD becos my hands are clean lastly i return those curses back to u and your familys in jesus name namen.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool and you will die right now because you are into the game you are using to curse me. YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Not much word for you just go back to primary school and stop wasting your ritual talent here on the internet cos your time is up.how can you call someone a mugu and you cannot make a complete sentense.i'm really ashamed.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
http://antifraudintl.org/archive/index.php/t-79615.html

Quote:
Thunder will eat your meet soon. Laughing

Thunder plasters you and your family for sending this useless
massages, is it because I care not for your mother fucking massages
that gives you the encouragement to be sending this type of massage to
your mother, father, wife, children and all your generation?

The UK lottery Headquarters and the email address you are using is not
fake and criminal, are you a real staff with UK lottery headquarters,
you bastard who left what you suppose to be doing in internet and keep
insulting your generation and entire family Thunder will eat you soon.

You are nobody assuming you are physically with me I will eat your
meet and tell you where I come from.

Finally if you did not back off from sending emails to this box I
will pay you a spiritual visit via you dream you son of animal from
today monitor your sleep you will see what will happen to you soon,
you think you can send anyhow massage to anybody you meet in internet,
do you know what is internet your will die, your generation will
surfer what you use your tong to say.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU U GO SEE UR MAMA TOTO ADDRESS THERE
MY FULL ADDRES NA UR MOTHER TOTO;GO DIE SOMEWHERE U NO GET BRAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
GO THROUGH WHAT YOU WRITE AND SAY AMEN....FAST

[email protected]
Quote:
Nor let me know you sha.

Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND LET HER COM

Quote:
Hahahahaha, u're trying to disguiss don't be surprise wen I will work up to u and greet u with a slap first. GO FUCK UR MOTHER'S DIRTY PUSSY.

[email protected]
Quote:
May God forgive you cause you don't know what you are doing, God forgive you forever and forever, i cover your family with the blood of Jesus amen, peace, joy, celebration, testimony breakthrough is your portion this year in Jesus name amen. enjoy your self , lastly may God forgive you all your sin and also your bad words amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
You & ur family shall die like Church rat as soon as God is still existing .....Amen

Dear struggling low life %$#$#@#*&^,

I will never take this anymore from you. You & ur entired family shall die in AUTO ACCIDENT if you there ever email me again, In Jesus name you & I prayed.

Say Amen or reply so that you & ur family will die at once......AMEN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
abeg professor make you score yourself as you take finish university come be better guy man nor be your fault sha make u use like this take confirm money if nor be otumokpo u use nah come wetin nah where u from self ?sense u nor fit spell correctly nor be ur fault sha na ashawo when open toto for you make you look yuorself as guy

[email protected]
Quote:
May God Forgive you

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fucking shit and asshole, that's why u neva gonna learn, fucking punking little brat that rattle your mouth u think it is by the use of force that will make you reply, grow up and stop being a little men!!!!! stop all dis your yearning and study ur book for your colledge

Quote:
go to hail bastard low life animal without a father......i fucked ur stupid mother and i paid her to buy you some food to eat...............

[email protected]
Quote:
may God forgive you

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATED BASTARD............. MAD MAN. MAY GOD SCATTER YOUR GENERATION FOOL. TRY TROW BETTER FORMAT. ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GET SENSE U TALK LIKE ANIMAL FUCK UR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE WITH HIV AIDS MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a stupid jobless goat. Dead man like u

[email protected]
Quote:
NGBADA, You are a lost to your poor family , and this is the last time you talk to strangers like this , cos you are a death man among the living

Quote:
Foolish fool , are you sleeping , I will collect you breath , you will pass from sleep to death , you must be a lost to your family

Quote:
wounded lion . you will remain fool for life born bastard

Quote:
Your casket is lying with you but you dont know cos you are spiritually blind , your live have been taken , while you are asleep , big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
JOBLESS ASSHOLE! DEVIL BAPTIZE U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll start off with this one because this guy was a complete moron

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BEFORE UR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER,
...THEY SHALL BE THE ONES TO BERRY YOU .

FULL , YOU BLACK BURGER. SUCKING YOUR MOTHER PUSY ANY HOW.

SMELLY LIKE SHIT.

--

Quote:
YOU BLOCK FOOL.

CAN YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHAT HAS LEAD TO THIS INSULT ????

HAVE I OFFENDED YOU BEFORE ? DO YOU NO ME ? AS A PERSON ???

EXPLAIN YOUR SELF NOW ?

--

Quote:
FUCK U BASTARD

--

Quote:
FUCK YOU.

YOU ARE NOTHING BEFORE GOD ALMIGHTY.

YOU HAVE NO POWER DO DO ANY THING.

YOU ARE FAKE BULL, YOU SHALL DIE BEFOR THE END OF THIS MONTH OCTOBER
AND BIRTHS SHALL EAT YOUR BODY.

--

Quote:
I WE NOT MIND YOU ANY MORE, BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON DIE BEFORE THE END
OF THIS OCTOBER.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PURNISH UR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY SOME OF UNA ALWAYS DA DO LIKE DOG? GOAT BETTER PASS UR MAMA
AHAHAHAHH.............. U MA ONE USE FAIL TA KILL UR SELF 4
SECONDARY SCHOOL NA U STILL DA TALK? I PETTY WHO NO PETTY U.,

BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

--
LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW

I am Mr.Harry Jossy we are offering private loans, commercial and
personal with very minimal interest rates 2% in a year of 1 to 30
years repayment period anywhere in the world. we give out loans within
the minimum range of $ 2,000 to a maximum of $ 50,000,000,00 dollars.
Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority. For
more information, E-mail:[email protected]
Fill the loan application form and return it

Name:
Address:
Genre:
Date of Birth:
City:
Mobile phone number:
Duration of Loan:
The requested loan amount:
Reason for loan:
Monthly income after taxe:
Have you applied for a loan before:

Greetings.

[email protected]
Quote:
u get time ooo, smh, Na small pikin dey worry yhu...come malaysia come make money wey ur papa nd mama even u no fit make for ur life...i don see am..

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO NEEDED URGENTLY AS TOP ORDER FROM DESK OF MRS LOUISE

IKPU NNEGI ,NKITA RACHA MMAGI OHU YA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SO FOOLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender and so shall be in the name of Jesus Amen ooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
let all your family die your mother father sister all will die in the name of Jesus, a men , what ever you are doing in your life you will not make it, darkness will be your best friend forever, pins and sorrow will live in your family, the hand you used and write this mail you send to me will not get any good thing , if you get back to me let you die bye car accident in Jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you ass hole

--
Quote:
Back to sender,fuck your mother you monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
na your own mama u dey abuse back to sender, i have reverse everything u said back to u.. u are a foool.
see your life if u be big boy na him u go dey talk like this, let me tell u what we do is to encourage our fellow men not to lay courses on them. you are a nonentity for all your statement, FOOOOOL

--

Quote:
u are notting but a fool, u say u be big boy and u dont talk like that, let me tell u now your big boy stop wen my own start.....how much u make fooooooooooool.

Please do not bother to write me as i want you to get a life and advice thomas never to miss an opportunity lkie this in life. - Usm4n H4mza

Last edited by tinnuDnuR on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've thrown [email protected] back into the mix

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE TAKE YOUR EMAIL TO RICHUAL PLACE SO SMALL TIME YOU WILL BE DIED

OK BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE I HAVE DREAM WHEN YOU DIE WITH HIV AIDS AND YOUR MOTHER WAS CRY AND YOUR FATHER SISTER MAY REST IN PEACY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a fucking illetrate without style another igbotic idiot.relocate go village go fry garri and drink palmwine.nah all this yeye juju when u pronounce here go hunt all the days of your life.vagabond bastard.

Quote:
STOP THIS VANACULAR NONSENSE YOU WRITING OK ARE YOU THE TRUE SON OF AN ILLITRATE LINEAGE I GUESS SO YOU SHOULD BE AN ORACLE SERVANT NOT A COMPUTER ILLETRATE TAKE CARE

Quote:
wow i am really impressed you are a very fast learner hey look how you have been able to spell correctly this time around i bet you used microsoft word because i doubt your speed of catching up well done and thank God for me who helped you in noticing your mistake.you are a very good learner keep the speed

[email protected]
Quote:
Out Nnegi, Amu Nnagi you bastard son of a fool, I can see that you from irresponsible family that why you have no respect for Out Nnegi and Amu papagi from this night your sleep shall be terror

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY STOP THIS NONSES. DOES IT MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER THING DOING?

Quote:
BIA NNA, OWELU IFE NA EMEGI? IFU KA MMADU DERE GI OZI OBURU NWANNEGI IFE IGA EME BU IKENE YA OBURU IKPOFA MMADU IHI. KA ODI

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU DONT HAVE WORK TO DO
GUY MIND YOU THIS IS THE LAT TIME I AM IN INDIA IT WILL NOT COST ME ANYTHING TO KILL YOU TRY AM SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
is like you don't a work stop to inuslting your self

[email protected]
Quote:
IDOT YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF YOUR NAME SELF TO WRITE NA PROBLEM FOR YOU SHAME ON YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOY HOW FAR ??
OBERE NWA GEE NTI KAM GWA GI,AMAGHIM NA IMAGHI TURU RACHAA,EWGU ATUGBUO LAM N'EBE INO,INA ARU UK LOTTO NA ANA EGO GI NA ERI MA AKWUKWO NTURU GI NA AFU GI UFU N'OBI YA MERE IJI INA ASUM NMUO.
OKEY, AGUOLAM IHE IDEREM MA GEE NTI GI OFUMA UGBUA KAM GWA GI NKE BU EZI OKWU,AMAM ONYE IBU OFUMA OFUMA YAMERE NJI TUORA GI AKWUKWOA MA GA JUO NNE GI OFUMA ONYE ANA AKPO ONYE NMENME OGA AGWA GI NA OBU MUA MUTARAGI NA IKO MA ONWERE IHE NJI PKO NNE GI UGWO BU NA OTU YA NA ESI KAOZU NWURU ANWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
CHECK UR SPELLING (YUOR MTCN) INSTEAD OF (YOUR). THIS ONE SHOWS THAT U ARE AN ILLITRATE, IDLE AND JOBLESS BOY LIKE YOU.
AS THE HEAD THAT GRINDS PEPPER NEVER REST, SO SHALL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NEVER REST TOO IN LIFE. ANU KPOMO!!!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't realized you had insults from him until I read back a page, I cannot stop laughing now. This guy is a real idiot. I'll have to keep at it full force.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thaks, Devguy and all those who post-this is one of my antidotes to bad days at work!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A gold seller sent me a few very convincing looking pictures of gold bars next to a current day newspaper. I told him it's all fake (being very very vague).
Quote:
It is a pity that poverty has punished you enough. What do you think that i can do with your fucking $600 dollar. Please stop wasting peoples time when you do not have money to go into real business.

Ok.

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
As a man we don't need to talk much but if you are truly mean what you are saying just give me your correct information and then lets see, because you can not cost me more than 4,000 Dollars to enter grave believe in one man one bullet , my friend if you believe your self just tell me everything about your self

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls who the fuck r u now? u dy disturb ma mail i dont even ready ur messages ooo so pls dont stress yourself pls. jst send me a short note and tell me what your problem is if i can help i will and if i cant will let u know. If u can help with anytn u do i dont mind... cos i want to learn more tins...

[email protected]
Quote:
I WAS HAPPY YESTERDAY THAT YOU HAVE UPGRADED IN YOUR WRITING NOW YOU HAVE DESENDED SO LOW TO A TWERP NOW I KNOW YOU NOT THE AUTHOR OF WHAT YOU WROTE YESTERDAY AND THAT A FRIEND OR YOUR CHEAP GIRLFRIEND HELPED YOU IN TYPING THAT MESSAGE.WHAT A SHAME WHEN NO ONE IS CLOSE TO YOU,YOUR WRITING BECOMES SO BAD AND I CAN'T COMPREHEND THE RUBBISH YOU CALLED ENGLISH ON YOUR NOTE.YOU SUCH A DULLARD I WONDER WHO TUTORED YOU INTO GUY THAT PERSON WOULD HAVE DONE SO MUCH WORK OR PREFERABLE HAVE GIVING YOU ALL THE FOLLOW UP SO ALL YOU DO IS COPY AND PASTE.YOU NEED TO BRUSH UP BOY AND STOP BRAGGING WE ARE NOT MATE AS LONG AS YOU WON'T STOP YOUR NONSENSE WRITING YOU WILL FADE AWAY LIKE THE DARK AND NO ONE WILL EVEN REMEBER YOU COS YOU SEEM LIKE AN OUTCAST TO ME BORN THROWAY LETS SEE YOUR READING ABILITY IF THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU

Quote:
Empty vessel make the loudest noise so let me not be a braggarg guy you are still a learner just want to show off rest your case if you know who you dealing with you will be begging for mercy and want me to finish work for you.42k yankee and you dey pose.wow shame.

Quote:
Your Generation shall know no peace because you are a disappointment where you are you will be doom and humilated because frustration is written all over you that is why you transfer aggression.go to God and ask for forgiveness or else you will die a poor and retard bastard.

Quote:
SERIOUSLY THIS THING YOU CALL ENGLISH DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE TYPING IT,PLEASE FYI TRY AND USE MICROSOFT WORD WHEN YOU TYPE SO IT WILL HELP YOU CORRECT YOU BAD ENGLISH WOULD REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK ON PHONE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SAW THE WALLS OF HIGH SCHOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
THE IDIOT
I KNOW YOU NEED HELP FROM I DON,T HAVE HIV AIDS FRIENDS GO AND DIE DO YOU KNOW HOW GIVE IT TO YOU I KNOW THAT GIRL SHE ALREADY DEAD IT REMAIN YOU RIP?

[email protected]
Quote:
LEAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH. AGULERIAN OR NOT. I MIGHT BE FORCED TO ASK THE KING OF RABUJU TO PAY YOU A VISIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol Last WARING FROM U MIND YOUR BUSINESS U DONT KNOW ME I DONT KNOW U HUSTLE STOP INSULTING ME AM NOT UR TYPE THIS LAST WARING FROM U,OLEASE FACE UR FRONT B4 I CHANGE UR CONDITION BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
PISS OFF BOY ARE YOU GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM FROM INDIA I YOU HAVE SEE YOU I WILL DO YOU SOME THING TONINT YOU NOT FORGET IN LIFE MAKE IT

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAS BEGINNING TO RUN MAD, MAGA HAS DISSAPOINTED YOU AND YOU HAVE LOST ALL YOUR HOPE THAT IS WHY YOU WANT TO RUN MAD, GO TO HELL YOU ARE A FULISH ANIMAL;

[email protected]
Quote:
bro u re very stupid.... for what u have said, we come back to Ur family ooo but of all us re doing the same thing i don;t know that u re too stupid like this, u call yourself a guy man UK Lottery headquarters

[email protected]
Quote:
so u have all this time to write rubish? u must be a hopless idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK UR MAMA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot, i will kill ur box fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY,YOU ARE A SMALL HI-GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Nne gi na Nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot. Nne gi bu akwunna. Nna gi na ara mkpuru amu. Amu jie gi. Agwo tupiakwa gi anya. Egbe burukwa umu gi. Ama nna gi chiekwa. Chineke kpokwa gi oku.

Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua obu Nne gi ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa, You bastard. Uchu gba kwa gi ,onye aji ike nsi,ihere adighi eme gi,otule di ka gi.

AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI

Chineke kpokwa gi oku,

A.Dyck

[email protected]
Quote:
why? are you crying is clear to me that you are just a little boy of yesterday hahahaha if i remember you boy it will be a surprise to you, therefore it will be an history for you to tell your generation of tomorrow

if you dont have a work you better find some for your self and stop been stupid for nothing

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER KNOW THAT I AM BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD AND WHO EVER BLESS ME SHALL BE BLESSED AND WHO EVER COURSE ME SHALL BE COURSED

I AM A MEMBER OF TB JOSHUA NOTING EVIL WILL HAPPEN TO ME I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS

[email protected]
Quote:
ANYTHING YOU WISH ME GOD OF TB JOSHUA WILL REWARD YOU WITH WITH EVER YOU WISH ME, IF YOU WISH ME DEATH THEN YOUR DEATH IS ALREADY AT THE SPIRIT WORLD, MY GOD ANSWER WITH THUNDER,

[email protected]
Quote:
See my guy,U be goat.U think say u go fit dey tell me that kind thing make I fear?
Let this be the last mail you will send to me.IF not,The God of pure Fire will make you to sleep without waking up.
Your english is not good.You need to improve oga.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE I BAND YOU WITH THE NAME OF GOD. I RELEASE FIRE ON YOU TO NIGHT IN JESUS NAME AMEN................

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A TOTAL IDOT

[email protected]
Quote:
let play the game fool
ok if it is the way you want it come to kingsway camp north delhi ok my real name is uche adimole come lets battel as you said byeeeeeeeeeeee

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU ARE ALREADY IN SUFFERING ,SINCE YOU DECIEDED TO DISTURB EMAIL MARK TODAY 14 OCTOBER YOU SHALL LABOUR IN VAIN SUFFERING AND SORROWS I WILL UR VISITOR ALL DAYS OFYOUR LIFE
IN THE OF MAKOKO THE GREAT

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you dey fuck up any how,money wen i get 4 life till you die you non fit get am nothing boy, which i fit knw you make you knw watin i dey talk about .

Quote:
hahahaahhahaahhhaahhahaahahahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaah i non fit laugh na man you be face your work make you live my own 4 me na ma deey beg you charman

Quote:
smally i get enough work to do i non get your time

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WA BE GUY MAN NA DA FOOL YOURSELF LIKE THIS, INSTEAD OF YOU TO FINE CLIENT OR IGNORE MY MAIL IF I BOMB YOU MISTAKE WHILE GUY MAN GO GET TIME DA DO ALL THIS MATTA WA U DA TYPE.

NA WA FOR YOU OHHH

[email protected]
Quote:
u lose hahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
wu u dey fite with guy...?

Quote:
u no know wu u dey 4llow tlk abi?..i believe sey u b 9ja boi...?if u b lasgidi den track me come Shitta make we roll it.....U no fit reach dis year down b4 dey mud u out.

Quote:
give me ur 9ja number make i let u knw......

Quote:
me no dey 4 SERESERE...OK...SINCE DEATH DEY WORI U DEN GIVE ME UR 9JA NUMBA

Quote:
Na so ur papa poor reach?...were u dey stay make i come meet u 4 dere.

Quote:
ur papa no get work poor boy....Na 4 shitta i base.....ain't av ur time dud.

Quote:
fyi...I will make sure u rotten in jail if u dere meet me.

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne

nwanne mmadu
biko kedu ife mere gi?
kedu ife ichoro ka igbuo mu?

Quote:
my brother

wetin i do you?
why you dey curse everywia

Quote:
my brother

i am sorry to disturb your email
ok
i am sorry

[email protected]
Quote:
LOCAL BOY....SEE UR EMAIL ID SELF... U BE TOY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY SUFFERING IN DARKNESS IN AFRICA WITHOUT FOOD AND LIGHT WILL DIE IN AUTO CRASH BY HIS GRACE........YOUR PRAYERS WILL RETURN TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN JESUS NAME. HOPELESS BASTARD SUFFER HEAD....WAIT TO LEAVE THAT SUFFERING SMILING LAND WITH YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY SMELLING OF HEAT AND BAD WATER.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
(I am a chosen, I am a chosen, I am a chosen who are you?)
You are already a dead man, nothing good will come out from you or
from your generation for having somebody like you in his blood line
because you have nothing good that comes out from you in a day, for
that reason nothing good will come to you will surfer and surfer and
surfer.

In your existing spiritual wife and husband will be your poison,
nothing good will come to you, death is already at your house and
since you always wish people to die the death you wish people will
return back to you the sender (I am a chosen, I am a chosen, I am a
chosen who are you?)

Your generation present and your generation to come remains OSU, from
today you will not have joy sorrow will be your poison because you
does not think anything good for that you will not see good what ever
evil you say to anybody will be back to you the sender

Many people are complaining receiving you emails with the same content
we wish you meet you in person to show you what native doctor do with
chicken on a scarify day.

(I am a chosen, I am a chosen, I am a chosen who are you?)

[email protected]
Quote:
be a man guy where do you belong which kingdom don't be afraid
you talk so much guy i don't believe in talking like a woman i have told that if you are a man of your self give me your direct contact see and do things like a man , you as me my name and were i am and i told you ,then give me yours remember if you be man and believe your self give me don't be afraid you r a man ok i wont touch 4000 dollars is enough for you to be in grave under 2/3 days

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WAITIN I DO YOU, WAITIN BE YOUR PROBLEM... YOU NOR GET BETTER THING TO DO,, I FOLLOW YOU DRAG CLIENT OR I COLLECT YOUR BAB.

ABEG TAKE AM EASEL I NOR UNDERSTAND YOUR MATTA.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are nothing but a stupid animal, you are running mad.

[email protected]
Quote:
So u are am igbo and u have time to write all this shit am so disapointed in u. u are a disgrace to igbo race idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga go bowl beans.U nor get work at all.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU...YOUR PRAYER IS A U-TURN

[email protected]
Quote:
You and all your member of all your family die die die die die die die
die die die diedie die die diedie die die die die die die die die die
and no one will see tomorrow fool like u

fbi usig gmail

Quote:
as u no get wk na for u to send ur papa mumu email fool..... na u know that one fool

[email protected]
Quote:
read ur nonsense n see how bad ur english n spellings are.. Guy na suffer wan kill u so.. call me +919650341721

[email protected]
Quote:
Explain how u got my email from which person then we can talk more and I am going to give you my number so that you can track me ok. Then I am going to send you to where u belong to.

I don't understand why are you scared to give me full detail how did you get my email tell me then I am going to prove to you what it take to have a company and second I am going to Send you to jail that if you not the real. You don't know me mr man

Quote:
You see urself u just dey dull urself shabi u nor. U tink say na ur iPhone number go make me believe u. Am from Nigeria a high classified company and if u not scared prove to me how u get my number and I am going to make sure I put u in jail young man.

[email protected]
Quote:
u and ur family and on born family will never see any good thing in life fool like you and you will die here is my number call me fool I am waiting for your call +234 1 6319822 +234 700 2255 822

Quote:
i no get time to type anything with u because u no go give me money
.....Just wan tell u say u na fool ................... na die u dey

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
man i have forward all your information to Interpol because i don't want any problem with you i only contact you so that we can do business together as a friend but i see that you are a fool now Government will get you dawn soon

[email protected]
Quote:
You Go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
It your family will die your generation to come will never know pace and for you vulture will eat your dead body
Poor man

[email protected]
Quote:
My Bother, why are you doing all these ? why ?, i hope you are not a small boy ?, If you are not a guyman and you are doing all these to me then let all your plans to me come to fufilments but if really that you are a real guyman and you are doing all these to me let everything evil that you are wishing me go back to you in Jesus name Amen.(BACK TO SENDER).

Let us work together and stop being stupid.

Quote:
God bles you
Please stop this for the last time and let us be reasonable and face our rensposiblities faceing us ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
oboy u be realy fool u na go face ur life de do ur thing come meet me for uk ok ur father head

[email protected]
Quote:
Drop your number i will disappoint you with a call motherfucker the son a bastard is a vagabond that is why you can't make a complete statement

Quote:
you are very local can you imagine so you want me to waste my airtime and call you bra hahahahahahaha you are learner

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool believe... you will never get any penny Your family will die just like your poor father that die without living anything to you... you know how your travel abi... you will soon come back.

Mr. UK Lottery Headquarters,

Quote:
your mama
see you see your life like Lottery Headquarters
FUCK OFF ASHOLE UR FAMILY WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN NOT CAUSE YOU BUT URV WORD OF YOUR MOUTH WILL CAUSE YOU AMEN
My DEAR I PRAY THAT GOD BLESS U WITH ALL THIS UR PRAYS, BECAUSE HIS WARDS HAS NEVER COME TO AN END IS STILL NEW EVERY DAY AND UR PRAYS MUST SURELY COME OPEN YOU AND UR FAMILY . THE LORD SAID THAT WHAT EVEN YOU SAID SO SOME ONE MUST SURELY COME BACK TO YOU.

IN THE AUTHORITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS IT MUST COME YOU AND UR FAMILY U MUST RECEIVE IT ALL THOSE TALK AND PRAYER IT MUST BE UR POSITION AMEN AND AMEN
THE WORD OF GOD MUST BE FRUITFULLY IN YOUR LIFE ALL YOU WORD WILL COME BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
But guy free me now..... u dont need this now and try and hustle

[email protected]
Quote:
MADE MAN LIKE YOU
FUCK MY LIFE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
IF ENTER ME YOU WILL DIE
INFACT YOU ARE NOBODY, COMPLETE BASTARD. DO YOU THINK I AM A KIND OF PERSON YOU DEFEAT WITH YOUR SMILE MOUTH. IF ENTER ME YOU WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
aye fem...
na lordy dey yarn.. I be exco for delhi here. Calm down make u nor collect oo.

Quote:
Who be ur boys for delhi..
Tell them say na lutherdey mend you. Na me Luther dey yan.. ask any body for ekpoma or India here. U be toy, u nor know say i be trigger freak... nor diclose ur identity ooo because i go finish you anywhere u dey

[email protected]
Quote:
DEATH SWALLOW YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
as a strong man where are you today?
why didnt you graduate successfully ?
no job for you. what is agulare?

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol...Lol u dey talk like boi broda u know who u dey talk to..................???? and one u need am me day well ooo u be dulling G

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahhaahahhhahahahahhahahhahahahha...LWKM4H...IF UR PAPA BORN U WELL JUST GIVE ME UR REAL NUMBER MUGU....IT SHOWS HOW HOPELESS AND EXPOSED U ARE..U NO BE REAL AYE AXE MAN AT ALL,DEM GO USE DO COUNTING B4 D END OF DIS MONTH.
NOTE: DON'T REPLY OTHERWISE.....

[email protected]
Quote:
Your stupid mother street fucker will die with her smelling pussy, tell your *DELETED* to bend her smelling ass let me fuck hell out of her and guess what she will be screening? fuck me harder to give birth to bastard like you. heheheheheh or are you not bastard? to hell with your great ground generation.

in fact let mama iwota kiss ur dead father animal, if you are wise and think you are hard man, just provide me with your Nigeria number because the given UK number is just coded something, low life like you, just provide me with your naija direct contact and I promise you within 48hrs I will track you down and the worst is that right in your present your married elder sister will be sucking my dick and guess what after that? I will fuck her from ass instead of pussy. to hell with your low generation and better learn if you wan learn because you are fucking low life belt me non of your generation will ever count million in life, rather it will stop 999999 but it will never enter million. mark this date until you realize your fucking insult from internet.

YOUR OWN DON FINISH because I have been monitoring you for the past months and do you know how many people you have sent this insult to? don't worry I will start by king you to face the highest owu so far in this world that will make you thief in real life.
Regard
Crowned Head.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur English no make season

[email protected]
Quote:
Who give this fool computer to they do 419. God punish your family. Bastard. EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
Under the canopy of fire , and by the imminent occurrence of nature i declare every written word from you and from your email back to you in 7 generations, may your unborn in the 10th generation never witness happiness , as longs as the sun the moon and the stars exist , you shall all die unquestionable death this and all i pray for you and your house hold.

[email protected]
Quote:
may you and your family perish by mote accident you be fool bastard you nor well idiot any thing you and your family put hand nor go ever better for una

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fool like u dey use Gmail work.. ur juju go soon fail u. bring money make i do personalize box for you.. [email protected] this domian will b urs if only u where nice.. Prick like u..

[email protected]
Quote:
call ur father

[email protected]
Quote:
I'm talking about a deal with you and you talking sheet. If you want to make money write me back so we can regulate words normal. But please don't approach me like a baby..Okay? take care

[email protected]
Quote:
thank for your email i am Aguleri too from Aguleri i am your brother this thing you are doing is not good if you see gay men email and you know that the person is woring you can remove the email from your box, do not course any body is not good i am giving you this advise if you get money too much do not course any body, this is my phone number if you like to call me +229-68158081, but if you like you can do what ever you like but i am tell you because you are my brother

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE U AS A FOOL.....IF U ARE MADE AND U DONT MAKE NOISE, THATS UR CONCERN....BUT AM MADE IN ALL AREA OF LIFE...CARS....HOUSES...KIDS...CLOTHINGS...JUST NAME IT....IF U WANT US TO SEE U ARE FREE...TELL ME WHERE TO MEET U TO CONFIRM WHO IS WHO...

[email protected]
Quote:
U are the biggest fool i have ever seen on this planet. You need to upgrade your English.Well, am nt surprise because your people hate education. Go back to primmary school.FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
u go real suffer

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros no vex if i shoot your work oo...Na just bombing me i dey ooo...and i no carry any client for mind...Sorry anyway and stop this issult all of us na Guy man bros.

[email protected]
Quote:
I cannot prolong this matter because you are nonsense jobless. I for weaked you tonight as if you are somebody but you are nobody. let the words be there. Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
to your Generation and unborn back to you congrat

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE GOD OF VENGEANCE STRUCK YOU WITH VENGEANCE IF YOU EVER SEND AN EMAIL TO ME AGAIN.PSALMS94VS1 I DO NOT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE QUARRELING WITH BUT FOR WHATSOEVER REASON IF I SEE ANY EMAIL FROM YOU AGAIN.YOU WILL KNOW THAT A PROPHET OWNS THIS BOX. BE WARNED AND STAY CLEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA GENERATION TO YOUR OWN AND AFER YOUR OWN TO YOUR PIKIN TOO AND AFTER YOUR PIKIN

[email protected]
Quote:
I am your brother my dear, I am from Aguleri Otu, Enugu Otu Aguleri ok. I cannot do you anything because we are brother

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND UR MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE WHEN EVERYBODY DON FUCK FINISH

[email protected]
Quote:
men fork off.i dont talk to bastard like u ok.if u know me.you run ok.fire

Quote:
i dont think u hav something to do to get u is just simple ok

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy which one be ur own na? watin concern me and u?why u de caurse me na? abi e get watin we de drag..na wah oo abeg do ur work make u nor go see watin u nor plan for oo..one love

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY SHOULD I CALL YOU YOU DONT MONEY POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO FUSTRATED. GOD PUNISH YOU.
ABI SHEY NA UR PAPA BE UK LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS? IDIOT LIKE U.

I HAVE NO BIZ WITH U BCOS U R WORTHLESS N A MORON.

[email protected]
Quote:
busy body.go and rest

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO GIVE MONKEY BANANA HOW MUCH IS UK TICKET SOMEBODY WHO NEVER CROSS LAGOS BORDER IS TALKING OF UK . OBO LIKE YOU WHO DON'T EVEN HAVE A FAMILY FOOL EMPTY DRONE MAKE THE MOST NOISE

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
TODAY IS FRIDAY, WHERE CAN WE MEET, MAKE I SEE THE FOOL U ARE AND THE KIND OF MOB U GO OUT WITH.. I NEED TO SEE U...WHERE WILL WE MEET

Quote:
WHERE CAN WE MEET, I DEY OKOTA

[email protected]
Quote:
i beg you in the name of what you believe in . nor vex, i nor go try am again. i beg you. forgive me. please

am a graduate of ambrose alli university. ekpoma. graduated 2006. from the department of vocational and technical education. if i had a job, heaven knows i wud not be doing this. but please am sorry. please. e don do. i beg.

if you can treat me like this, what will you do to leaders of Nigeria? think about about it.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND SUCK YOUR FAMILY BLOOD...THEY WILL DIE IN DARKNESS AND SUFFER YOUR CURSE YOU HAVE PLACED TO OTHER PEOPLE...........I WILL KEEP ANSWERING YOU AND MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR FAMILY STILL REMAIN IN DARKNESS..........MAKE DARKNESS KILL YOUR GENERATION....POOR IDIOT.

Quote:
I SAY YOUR PAPA THEY FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR DARKNESS THAT NA WHY YOU NO GET SENSE....YOUR BRAIN GET PROBLEM AND YOU MUST DIE FOR DARKNESS, NEPA GO DAMAGE YOUR FAMILY LIFE WITH SUFFER...OLOSHII, JOBLESS FOOL WHO ASK IF YOU ARE TOO MUCH OR SUFFERING? I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SUFFERING IN NAIJA AND THAT YOU NUMBER IS EVEN SUFFERING FROM RECHARGE CARDS POOR FOOL....MAKE YOUR FAMILY FIRST DIE BAD DEATH AS YOU WISH OTHER PEOPLE......OYANRA.......ANOFIA.

National Westminster Bank Plc
[email protected]
Quote:
Stop this messages, I don't like them

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to stop sending these at work, I end up laughing like a mad man when I see the lad's replies

[email protected]
Quote:
AMU LIKE YOU_________________________

[email protected]
Quote:
otu Mama gi gbakwa oku..........i go axe ur head

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you for insulting an old woman you have never meet before not to talk of seeing.

[email protected]
Quote:
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BEEN FOOL FOR NOTHING. STOP SENDING NONSENSE EMAIL PLS

[email protected]
Quote:
Rest in peace,

Ayiku Robert
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
Check your English language

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SO FOOLISH _____________________________

from mister heather rogers herself!
[email protected]
Quote:

Hello,

Please who is this? I don't understand you very good.How did you got my email address?

Mr. Heather Rogers.

[email protected]
Quote:
You kn that every thing you say that Is what I am doing to your mother and your wife your two son. I fucks your wife when she get bely for your two son

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see that you are a big fool.. that's what you are i mean, do you think you can fool me? this should be the last mail i will receive from you, i can see that poverty is all over your body, fuck you. and you will still remen poor in your life.

You can't even speak good english. do you think i'm a fool like you? let me warn you for the last time i don't wanna receive your call again don't even try it. as you can see i'm big guy already. i have been in this game for long before you..so i dont think we are the same class. this is my second car for your view.poor castlandoo.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr Idiot,

I hope you are fine.Meanwhile i have recieved your insults so much that i can not bear any more.I quite believe that what i do is as well what you do.
Meanwhile i am noticing that you wish to learn this job which i am good at.I promise to teach you the job to your satisfaction and therefore stop enbarracing me please.
If you wish to see me i am from Eboyi state and if you get there call my number 08067935753.
Be Good my fellow guy man.

[email protected]
Quote:
Good day,
Dear one how are you doing,am hereby to let you no that all those mail you was sent since this while,is received by me meanwhile if you continue those nonsense mail or talk,am promising all your family will lost their last before end of this month none off you will remain alive.
No who you online tonight am going to call your line and after hearing from me or you can abandon the call,but hence the number remain with me,you will never last if you doubt beat me.

[email protected]
Quote:
another retarded asshole!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I will not tell you anything but I gave you this three days confess who you are causing. mark it any day you get this my message.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER...ANYTHING U WISH TO ANYBODY MUST COME BACK TO U

PLEASE NOTE: THE EVIL MEN DO LEAVE WITH THEM....U WILL SEE WHAT YOU DO TO YOURSELF

MR. DOUGLAS....VGC

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender,fuck you ,na your papa and your mother will die.

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you sure that i am the right person you are talking about. In fact I do not understand why you are sending to me all this emails. What wrong have i done to you to deserve this? Pls kindly explain to me in details.

Quote:
I check my email today and i saw so many emails you wrote to me, so i was surprise bcs i have not come across such email before from fbi. Please what wrong have i done to you?

[email protected]
Quote:
see you are a fool you don't have job come let me give you work to do
you time sending your DEAD to your self go and look for a job you goat

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you for having all the time in the world

[email protected]
Quote:
Good Day my brother.
Why u dey course like this?You think say I dey happy dey bomb you?Na my adds nor good.We don mature.Why the many many talk?We fit know body for better things.Nor be by this fight way.Because e nor get watin we dey drag.
I beg you with God.Nor cox me again.I beg you.
Thank You.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT YOU COMTE WILL FOLLOW YOU IN THE NAMES OF JESUS/ THANK GOD THAT YOU R AGULERI BOY THE BLOOD OF blessed father tansi WILL REWORD YOUR FAMILY THIS IS JESUS POWERFUL NAME AMEN,

[email protected]
Quote:
You basterd send me your phone Number ??????

Quote:
God will punish You 100 times you will come life, even you will never live to have joy in this life in Jesus Name; (AMEN).
You are very useless, see how fulish and useless boi you are. Fake boi, why did you went to give me fake phone number ???? If really you no day fear, make I send you sickness.

I only have this prayer for you, you will live to kill your Mother and commit su-sad...spirit of death shall be close to you in Jesus Name Amen.
May you live to die young if you refuse to confess your SIN.

Already you have died in the spiritual rain!!!

Died man!!!

Quote:
My prayer for you Today is for you to commit su-sad and go for jail.
May you die before your old age !!! AMEN)
There shall no peace for the wicked, may the land of Edo State find you and kill you !!! You shall craze all over the town and city in Nigeria is Jesus name Amen!!! All this are my wishes for you. Motor when carry Cement na him go kill you and there shall be no peaces of your skin, died men and women will pursue you every time in the dream until you die and have rest.

You will be jail for 40 years and die there in the prison, all this
are my wishes to you AMEN ohhh.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool big one, u whn dey bill client 45 usd u no nor watin dey worri u. Na God go help u. U for dey beg me mak I free the client for you man.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL SOON GO TO JAIL? U WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL IS A PROMISE? U ASS HOLE? LOOK AT UR WRITE UP IDIOT?

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh na naija u even dey then u dey compare ursef with me wey dey new york, damn u really no get work, simplw english you can't even speak well, I pity u....grow up boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
AM IN CLUB NOW SO COME LET ME BUY YOU RED LABEL HUNGRY MAN
AM VERY VERY HAPPY THAT YOU SWEAR SO IF YOU DID NOT WIPE AWAY MY FAMILY THEN YOUR FAMILY WIPE AWAY BECAUSE IS WHAT YOU SWEAR FOR MAY GOD HEAR YOU

OKU BASTERD GO AND FOLK YOUR MOTHER
YOUR ENGLISH VERY POOR

[email protected]
Quote:
IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU,YOU MUST DIE BEFORE THIS COMING CHRISTMAS, NON OF YOUR RELATION WILL SEE YOUR DEATH BODY, ALL YOUR LABOR IN LIFE WILL BE IN VAIN

0 0 0

[email protected]
Quote:
with ur wife whn every body don had sex with

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WAH FOR U OH.U REAL GET TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BACK TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
ITS UR FAMILY THAT WILL CRY.OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
you devil i want to let you know that any day you wake up and pray to God asking for forginess sin in your life or mercy of God upon you that the same day your entired family will die.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND MY BOY YOUR FATHER WE SEE ME MAKING SEX WITH YOUR BLOOD MOTHER.

YOUR MY FUCKING I SEX UR MOTHER VERY MONDAY SHE LIKE TO SUCK ME

[email protected]
Quote:
You wicked Generation like your father.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE NA SMALL BOY DEY DO YOU NOW I KNOW THAT YOU DON,T EVEN KNOW ANTHING LOOK AT YOUR SUBJECT fbi department Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division OGBOO YOU ARE VERY STUPID YOU DON,T EVEN GET JOB TO DRAG SELF/ SO YOU GET MONEY AND YOU DEY OKOMAIKO HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT EVEN A BETTER PLACE FOOLISH BOY LIKE YOU NA BODY DEY PAIN YOU/COME I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY TO BUY TIME SO THAT YOU WILL BUY TIME /AS FAR AGULERI CONCERN I GOT YOU NUMBER THE DAYS OF LIFE IS COMING TO AND END/ WHY I WILL DO IT IN YOUR VILLAGE/I WILL *DELETED* THEM ONE BY ONE/SHE BI U KNOW AAYEI AXE MEN/ YOU R #$#@#@/ BUT REMEMBER HOW #$%$#@S DIE THAT IS HOW I WILL GET YOU UNKNOWN TO UNKNOWN/

OTUTUNZU WILL KILL YOU BEFORE THE END OF DECEMBER /+2348148372785 THIS YOUR NUMBER YOU GET MIND MAY YOUR HEART STRONG THAT DAY/WHAT IS MY NAME MR DEATH DON CALL NAME OF YOUR FAMILY ALREADY I NO SURE SAY U DON MARY I FOR COME FUCK YOUR WIFE/ AS SHE NOMAL DO/I KNOW YOU/YOU HAVE KILL YOUR SELF

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DO NOT EVEN KNOW THAT YOUR FUCKING JOB AM STILL SEARCHING FOR IT TO KNOW IT/BOY YOU R NOTING IF YOU R SOMETHING BODY FIND ME/ POVERTY DEY WORRY YOU/ YOUR FAMILY WILL APOLOGY WHEN THEY SEE YOUR DIED BODY/MAY THE LAND YOU STAY OPEN AND SWALLOW YOU AND COME BACK NO MORE/ CHILDREN WILL USE YOUR BODY PLAY EVEN YOUR WIFE/ YOUR BROTHER WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE/YOUR FRIEND WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER/ YOUR CHILDREN WILL BECOME FATHERLESS AND MOTHERLESS/ THAT JOB YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE WILL PUT YOU IN PROBLEM AMEN/IN THE NAME OF NNE AND NNA AND ADA NGENEOVIL ANY WATER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DRINK WILL BECOME OSAR/ STARTING FROM TODAY ANY WATER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CROSS PROBLEM WILL FOLLOW YOUR GENERATION ISEE OHOO/ YOU WILL DIE WHEN NOBODY IS AROUND IN THE NNE AND NNA AND ADA NGENEOVIL ISEE OHOO/

IF YOU GET CAR YOU WILL GET ACCIDENT IN THE NAME NNE AND NNA AND ADA NGENEOVIL ISE OHOOO/ YOUR GIRL FRIEND WILL POSING YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS/

Quote:
OZU WHAT EVER I COMTE WILL FOLLOW YOUR FAMILY AMEN

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to say thank you to Fatter Siam.

I borrowed a line or two from your posts and have a VERY mad and chopped lad.

I did not have much cred with him until Gomer emailed him with a couple of your lines.

beers!

Edit: To add this is not the first (or the last) time that Fatter has helped a bait of mine move along.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your welcome, JC! Feel free to rein sum causes on my guysoooooooo

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL GIVE IT TO YOU MAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oloshi ni yaeeeee oleeee peoples bastards GOD go punish you all were una dey olori buruku people,you will never reach next yeah watchout...

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u bastad

[email protected]
Quote:
guy get a life man and look for something to do, how come ur using the precious time to work on writing rubbish, can u pls grow up now cos am really getting bored of your bad grammatical flaws, pls pls pls use ur time to work n for better things ok

[email protected]
Quote:
CRAZY YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
do you know that you a re very very stupid don't you know that on novemmber 23th that all your family will be berried ? you will not dia but you will be doing the berri of all your family mark my word that's word you will see it before that dete you will be on strok

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE!!! WHAT DID I DO THAT YOU CONTINUE USING VULGAR WORDS ON ME YOUR SENIOR !! IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH I CAUSE YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD.TOUCH NOT MY PROPHET AND DO MY ANOINTED NO HARM!

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WRITING ALL THESE RUBBISH TO??????????LISTEN I DON,T NEED TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE BUT YOU ARE FACING PROBLEMS FROM NOW HENCEFORTH.WATCH OUT !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME AND ONLY GOD KNOWS THAT YOU HAVE DONE ENOGH TO KILL YOU BECAUSE HERE IN INDIA ALL GUY MEN'S KNOWS WHAT IT'S TAKE TO BECOME WHAT THEY WANT AND I THINK THAT ALL I WANT FROM NOW IS YOUR LIFE IF YOU CAN NOT STOP SENDING ME THIS TRASH, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY AND LAST WARNING TO YOU AND IF I CONTINUE TO RECIEVE YOUR STUPID TRASH AGAIN I WILL GO TO THE INDIAN HERBAL NETIVE CHARMS TO KILL YOU THROUGH YOUR HAND WRITTING MESSAGE.

I THINK YOU WILL NOT SAY THAT I DID NOT TELL YOU BECAUSE A DECISSION HAVE BEEN MADE THAT'S ALL.

United Nations Human Settlement
[email protected]
Quote:
guyman no vexs oh. i no know wetin dey sup, but he clear say d person wey u wan dey send dis message, forward dat box to my account. i no know d bastard but na me dey receive all dis things u dey send since 2weeks now. he show say na [email protected] u dey send am go give, but i no know why na me dey receive am. abeg help me observe for ur self, maybe he put my account for reply to or forwarding. i no say e do u bad, but abeg make u dey observe before u click send, wether na he email dey show there . and for dat bastard dis na my work box, i get work inside i no go appreciate make he dey put my work box for forwarding. cos i no know am. if i see am now. i fit kill am. cos na my business e dey use play so/ if dis my account die. he go pay 5million cash. abeg if u know am facially or how i fit get am. let me know becos na soso rubbish i dey see for my box when i open am.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY HOW FAR?
WETIN DEY SUP? WHY U JUST DEY SEND ME ALL THESE MESSAGES WETIN I DO U?
JUST TELL ME YOU NOW GUY LIKE ME E NOR BALM SAY U JUST DEY MEND GUY LIKE THIS? IF I DO U WRONG WHY U NOR TALK?

ANYWAY SHA MAKE I JUST SAY MAKE I WRITE YOU...TAKE CARE GREETINGS

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy Y can't u face ur jobs, u are not a really guyman i can see

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATED FOOL !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender in Jesus name, Amen.....just imagine your English....why have you not call? its supposed to be called big headed fool...simple sentence you no fit make...may devil baptized you there and God purnish you 10x above sodom and mount gibeoar

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MUMU U BE, I NOR GET UR TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
you so have time sha.Please borrow me some

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL!!!
Foolish idiot.Son of a harlot.A never do well.Fostrated bastered.Go and look for what to do and stop yabing on net you should be more than such life.
Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE U AS A FOOL, THATS WHY I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU BECAUSE IT IS A WAST OF TIME, WHY ILL I CALL U? ASK UR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
same to and give you all this wishes. happy poverty

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy no dey disturb box, I no sabi you yarn as at this moment....
Reason well
Thank and your number no dey go

[email protected]
Quote:
IN CASE YOU NEED ATM CARD FOR UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UBA LET ME KNOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN GUY, IF YOU CONTINUE TO SEND ME THIS RUBBISH, I WILL BLOCK YOUR EMAIL WITH MY SOFTWARE AND I WILL REPORT YOUR NUMBER IN NIGERIA NETWORK AS SCAM PHONE NUMBER, SO BE VERY CAREFUL AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE VERY FRUSTRATED OR MAYBE MUGUS DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR FORMAT ANYMORE? ASK ME FOR BOX AND I WILL GIVE YOU BOX AND STOP BEEN FRUSTRATED AND BE USEFUL TO YOUSELF.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More mellow musings from the mugus...

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY, PLEASE STOP SENDING ME THIS MESSAGES, IF YOU WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER WE CAN INSTEAD OF THIS MESSAGE YOU ARE SENDING TO ME, I SHOULD CLOSED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BUT I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU IN ANYWAY. I HAVE YOUR PASSWORD NOW, BECAUSE I WENT INTO YOUR EMAIL HACKED IT BUT I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF YOUR BOX, SO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD BUT DON'T SEND ME THIS EMAIL AGAIN IF YOU DON'T WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
You an internet crime using these email ID x(@gmail.com, y(@yahoo.com.ph, z(@gmail.com) as a UK Lottery and Economic and Financial Crims Commission and also Charles Suldo's name the formal central bank governor "I declared upon you & your family an immediate death as you will open and read this email In Jesus name you & I prayed"....... Amen!!!!!

May you & your families' gentle souls rest in perfect peace...Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!!

Spirit of death is now upon your family and all of you will be dying one after the other AMEN!!!!!!!!

READ IT NOW AND RECEIVE YOUR FAMILIES SHARE OF DEAD IMMEDIATELY.

[email protected]
Quote:
your life an enterall of ur family are fulls i have giving you man date, to die before on 4th of next month you will be on strok, an be doing all ur family berri , an before this weekend u will be in gell an there u will stay in get the strok, full you want go to heaven but u don't wanna die, you will die but before u die see u on strok full u will die u will die u most die

[email protected]
Quote:
You seriously need to go back to school and learn how to type... I sure say u dy use jazz na so u dy get money cos u cant even speak good broken and you call your self igbo.... anywayz have a good life... n wen u r sure u need to make money halla me lets do one or 2 2geda

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy i don`t even blame u until when EFCC go caught u then u will regret ur life i get ur phone # and when u will get what u wanted 4rm me then u will stop writing me. U dis yahoo foool.. Ur mate is still in school and u r here frauding ur father and ur mother, don`t worry when Mr. Death will visit u and ur family don`t run away becos ur time will soon b over, foooool?

[email protected]
Quote:
oh *DELETED*, your wife so much love me she like to suck my ass but i don't want her to suck it free she most pay me first before i can allow her to suck my ass. *DELETED* guyman

Quote:
*DELETED* UK Lottery Headquarters 419

[email protected]
Quote:
CAPITAL FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa and your mama fool. you nor sabi spell whooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERY CAUSE WILL BEE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU BASTED EVEN KNOWS WHAT IS CALLED SCAM IN YOUR LIFE MARK IT FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
U sef no see 1naira collect .idiot the 230 I track am for western union .com na fake fooooool like you go die ibo man

Wereeeeeeeee. Oleeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
WISH YOU MORE THAN HUNDRED TIMES IDIOTS

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOUR LIFE YOU BETTER GO AND DIE BECAUSE FRUSTRATION DON KILL YOU MUGU LIKE YOU , YOUR CALLING YOUR SELF A GUY MAN DO YOU THINK YOU CAN EVER MAKE IT NEVER UNTIL YOU DIE IN THAT LAGOS BASTARD HOME BASE DIRTY THING TRAVEL OUT OF NIGER TO SEE ROAD AND LEAN IDIOT MAGA LIKE YOU IF YOU NEED HELP BETTER SAY IT LET ME SEND YOU 500 DOLLARS FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dey back ooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Young man I do not appreciate your insults. You say you are a big boy
with land rover yet you are begging for free ride to London. Since you
are a big boy with land rover book flight ticket come London and kiss
my ass because I am in the UK and you are not. Fool and beggar. Keep
being lazy and dont find a real job. You are waiting for oyinbo to
carry you to London. All these Igbo boys that dont know anything.

Better yet drive your land rover come UK I de wait you for my
apartment in South London. I de fuck white girls you de fuck dirty
Igbo girls with your land rover. Suck your sister's dirty pussy and
let your father fuck your ass.

Broke ass bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a duck… na cbn u de do. that means you are still a kid… boy which i know u will always remind.. grow and wise up…. if u are into real history u should learn not to insult ur guy… be wise!

Quote:
ode… i de inside cold de chill and i believe say na ac u de use feel ur cold..mumu.. boss i no get ur time cus i get many things to catch up with… come london make i teach u work.. no be that small fake country u de… goat.. be wise!

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Bastard,
Whom are writing this nonsense to?you God forsaken idiot.You will die with the job,animal.Your papa plant mugu for you anywhere in the World?Anuofia.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why are you sounding like a small child, If i throwed your helper paper, Why cant you write me in proper way, Is like you have never travel before or if you traveled before is like you have stayed alot in one country, Pls mined how you talk to people okay, You can call me back. God help you to go with real people in your life so that you will learn more or if you are not a kid,

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:

guy u speak like a low level idiot, i dont have much to tell u, but if dey born u well, try let me know u, if u nor die. no shit. if u dey find me, come Festac, make we see if u get mind. murder fucker.

Bastard idiot,

Quote:

Talk na, bastard u. Guy if u wan die try am . see my number here self if u get mind, call me come anywhere u dey, if u die for when I meet u. you nor reach, ju na ih u b, just first approach na like Ju approach confuse ju, go work collect money murder fucker, here na my number call me , bloody fool.

mumu

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Missed the insults-a sure cure for a bad day. Welcome back, DevGuy

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic