SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire your generation. fire you. fire your mama. fire your papa if them still dey alive. you dey do banking with gmail. common commot there and go back to the guter were you come from.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANY MONEY IN THIS JOB UNTIL YOU DIE,YOU AND ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMIL AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
JESUS LOVER'S YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
POWERLESS MAN
PILATE, YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR IN JESUS NAME AMEN. GET BEHIND ME SATAN. I HAVE TOLD YOU TO MIND YOUR WORD OTHERWISE YOU WILL CAUSE PROBLEM TO YOURSELF AND TO YOUR GENERATION TO COME. I'M A NIGERIAN BUT I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHERE I CAME FROM. I WILL BE IN LAGOS 19TH OF THIS MONTH TO CELEBRATE MY XMAS IN A BIG WAY AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME, COOL DOWN TO KNOW ME AND YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM KNOWING ME. I'M A TOO MUCH MONEY MAN. JUST WAIT FOR ME I WILL CALL YOU WITH MY NAIJA NUMBER WHEN I COME BACK. I KNOW YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND BUT I WANT TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE TO CHALLENGE YOU ONE ON ONE AND SEE THAT THING YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE. IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT AM LOOKING FOR TO DEAL WITH THEM. UNLESS YOU PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL FOLLOW THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHOM AM SERVING BUT IF YOU INSIST THAT YOU WILL SERVE SATAN WHO HAS NO POWER AT ALL, HOLY GHOST FIRE MUST ARREST YOU TO REPENT BY FIRE BY FORCE. I HAVE LET YOU KNOW THAT THE POWER IN ME IS BIGGER THAN WHOM YOU CALLED YOUR MASTER. GOD HAS BEEN BLESSING ME SINCE MY CHILD HOOD AND I STILL RESPECT HIM ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THINGS ARE MOVING WELL FOR ME.
AGENT OF SATAN I THINK YOU SAID THAT I WILL DIE THIS NIGHT RIGHT. SO IF DID NOT DIE TONIGHT, WHERE WILL I GRADE YOU AND YOUR MASTER? WHAT WILL I CALL BOTH OF YOU? LIARS AND POWERLESS MEN IS WHAT I WILL CALL BOTH OF YOU AND FROM THERE, YOU HAVE TO JOIN ME TO PRAISE THE LIVING GOD WHOM I SERVE. THIS IS MY ADVISE TO YOU BECAUSE IF I CONTINUE LAYING COURSE ON YOU EVERYDAY, YOU WILL DIE AND GO TO HELL FIRE WHERE YOUR MASTER BUILD HIS OWN HOUSE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. BUT GOD HAS TOUCHED MY HEART TO TELL YOU THIS MORNING TO COME BACK TO HIM WHEN YOUR MOTHER CONCEIVED YOU, IS GOD THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE. I DON'T THINK SATAN WILL HAVE THE POWER TO PROTECT YOUR MOTHER DURING THE TIME OF YOUR PREGNANCY. GOD HAS MADE YOU TO REMAIN ALIVE TODAY BUT YOU ARE PAYING HIM BACK BY SERVING SATAN. IS THAT GOOD. LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELF. YOUR ARE A DISGRACE TO GOD AND YOUR FAMILY. HALELUYAH HALELUYAH BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD AND HIS POWER SHALL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.
FROM SERVANT OF GOG ALMIGHTY

YOUR ARE A DISGRACED TO GOD

IN FACT, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YORUBA LAND AND THE ENTIRE NIGERIA. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK GOOD BROKEN TALK OF SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH. SATAN HAS DISAPPOINTED YOU FOREVER WHICH MEANS YOU ARE IN HELL FIRE ALREADY. I'M IN LAGOS NOW SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME, YOU CAN JUST COME TO SUNDERLAND HOTEL COKER VILLAGE AND YOU WILL SEE. I WANT TO KNOW ME AND YOU WHO GET THIS LAGOS.
YOU TOLD ME LAST TIME THAT WHENEVER RAIN TOUCHES ME THAT I WILL DIE AND RAIN HAS TOUCHED ME SEVERALLY AND YOU TOLD ME AGAIN THAT YOU GIVE ME SOME DAYS TO DIE AND I DID NOT DIE. AGAIN, YOU TOLD ME THAT I WILL REMAIN POOR BUT TODAY, I AM BIGGER THAT EVERYBODY IN YOUR FAMILY.
SATAN, I WANT YOU TO COME TO BEGER TOMORROW MORNING SO THAT I CAN BUY ONE CAR FOR YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A HUNGRY MAN AND POVERTY IS RULING YOUR LIFE.
I DON'T WANT YOUR HAPPINESS ANY MORE
ANOTHER THING I WANT TO TELL YOU NOW, TRY TO GO TO SCHOOL OKAY BECAUSE YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY POOR. I'M A YORUBA MAN AND OUR PEOPLE ARE INTELLIGENT. YOU ARE THE ONLY YORUBA BOY WHO IS CHEATED BY SATAN. I WILL NOT TELL YOU THE PARTICULAR PLACE I CAME FROM TILL I CATCH YOU. I WANT TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU NEVER KNOW AND TEACH YOU A LESSON THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE. SINCE TWO DAY NOW, I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU IN ALL THE PLACES YOU TOLD ME THAT I WILL SEE YOU BUT COULD NOT GET YOU. IS NOT OVER YET. I MUST CATCH YOU RED HANDED TO OPEN YOUR EAR FOR TO HEAR SOMETHING GOOD.
MOREOVER, I HAVE COURSED YOU TO DIE AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING OUT OF YOUR LIFE. JUST TELL ANYBODY AROUND YOU TO MARK TODAY'S DATE FOR YOU AND WATCH WHAT THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE FROM TODAY YOU WILL SEE THAT SATAN AND GOD HAS NO BUSINESS AND FROM THERE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS GREATER THAN SATAN WHOM YOU CALLED YOUR MASTER. THAT'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE FOR YOU TODAY TILL WHEN I WILL SEE YOU FACE TO FACE.
FROM SERVANT OF GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
WAIT AND SEE BECAUSE FOOL OF YOUR TYPE DESERVES DEAD WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILIES.AS FROM TODAY YOU WILL BE COUNTING DEAD ONE BY ONE IN YOUR FAMILIES.AND IF I MAY ASK HOW MANY HAVE ALREADY DIED IN YOUR FAMILIES BECAUSE SINCE MY PREVIOUS EMAIL I KNOW SOME OF YOUR FAMILIES HAVE DIED IN MANY WAYS.

WARN YOUR FATHER AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES TO DEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
u have enter since u dont have maner
This is the beggining ,i will fight u for ever since i did not tell u anything and i did not couse u and u started talking blabla ,i will fight u to end u will see ? and as soon as u are reading my mail ur name is been registerd already and ur brother chid will first die bet me.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE GIVEN URSELF A DATE TO DIE, AND SO IT WILL BE UPON YOU. ANYWHERE YOU GO, PEOPLE WILL SEE COUFIN ON YOUR HEAD TILL IT WILL EVENTUALLY KILL U AND TAKE UR LIFE TO HEAL.....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID. FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO BASTARD AM NOW IN LAGOS I WANT TO SEE YOU AT CELE B/S AKOWONJON EGBEBA YOU CAN GIVE DATE AND TIME I WILL NOT HARM YOU BUT TO SHOW YOU THAT WE HAVE MADE MONEY FROM THIS GOOD I WANT TO SEE YOUR SPELLING ARE NOT EVEN CORRECT
IF YOU KNOW AND NOT AFRAID MAN PLEASE COME THIS GAME IS ABOUT THROWING MAILS YOU DIE POOR

[email protected] (Mali)
Quote:
Je pense que vous était intelligent, mais très stupide, ce que vous dites à vos collègues Nigerianérians, je remercie mon Dieu, je ne suis pas du Nigeria, tous les Nigerianérians et stupide et idiote, ils n'aiment pas leur auto, un Malien ne peut pas dire ce type de mot à ses hommes pays, soit votre provenance de l'ouest ou du nord.
Mais tout ce que vous Nigerianérians et imbécile, je peux voir pourquoi les gens n'aiment pas que vous les gars, ici dans mon pays, pas de corps qui est bon qui donnent Nigerianériane maison pour y vivre, de mauvaises personnes.
garçons Nigerianérians voleurs de prostitués Mali et filles Nigerianérianes 100 FCFA, voire 11 ans de filles Nigerianérianes sont prostitué, peut-être vous est né en tant que votre mère est prostituée.

I think you were intelligent, but very stupid, what you say to your fellow Nigerians, I thank my God, I am not in Nigeria, all Nigerians and stupid and silly, they do not like their car, a Malian can not say what type of word to his men, country, or your from the west or north.
But all you Nigerian and fool, I can see why people do not like you guys here in my country, no body is giving Nigeria good home to live, bad people.
Nigerian boys thieves and prostitutes Mali Nigerian girls 100 FCFA or 11 years of Nigerian girls are prostitute, you may be born as your mother is a prostitute.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLLY GHOST FIRE BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY YOU DEY CAUSE YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN!

I HEAR BUY CAUSE YOU IN THE NAME OF OGWUGWU AKPU MY LOCAL DEITY THAT ALL THE MAGAS WEY YOU GAT FOR THIS BOX WILL BE MINE NEXT YEAR. BUT FOR BEING RICH HUSAI YOU CAN NEVER BE RICH EVEN TO YOUR GENERATION ON BORN BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT IS POVERTY THAT MADE YOU TO HAVE TIME TO WRITE RUBBISH.

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYOTHER WORK BECAUSE I KNOW GUY WORK IS NOT FOR YOU AGAIN IN LIFE SO BETTER JOIN LASMAN OR KAI FOR LAGOS. STUPID FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
NIGERIANS UNA NO JUST GET SENSE. U OPEN MOUTH CALL URSELF AGENT OF SATAN, AND NA WETIN U GO REMAIN TILL U DIE,...I CURSE U!!! HELL FIRE NA UR FINAL RESTING PLACE. COMMON SENSE UNA NO JUST GET....BECAUSE U GET MONEY PAY FOR CAFE, U JUST ENTER BEGIN TYPE RUBBISH...UR FADA....UR GENERATION GO DIE ONE BY ONE AFTER SUNDAY TOMORROW AND NA NEW YEAR GON GON U GO DIE....OGUN KILL UR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your family will die this end of the year

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOUR PROBLEMS THERE ARE,POVERTY .LITTLE FAITH,LACK OF WISDOM,ILLITERATE NON THING AGAIN

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU,THAT YOU WILL ONE PROSPER IN ALL THINGS IF MY SON TEACH YOU ON HOW TO WRITE AND READ. IF NOT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you get job to handle you will not be behaving like a got congo fool

[email protected]
Quote:
U SETAN U ARE NOTING MY GOD HAS WIN YOU IN 2000 YEAR A GO MY GOD
CAN NEVER YOU SEE ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN U ARE IN HELL FAR THAT IS U PORTIONS FOREVER IN JESUS NAME I WILL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME
AND U WILL CONFERS AM A SON OF GOD GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
ANCIENT PIGGY IDIOT.
You fool,

Whatever the hell you think you are ,stop i say stop and dont ever send me to this box again.you igbo pig,you wouldnt know that we are in the 21st century and that i am in christ jesus.

I will send the holy spirit against you and you wouldn't see july this year,just try me,you ancient idiot,what is satan,haven you been told that satan has no power over the sons of God

CHRIST.

[email protected]
Quote:
Obote man,

I see am say u na confirm jew man because no Bam Egede man go the twart this bullshit wey you dey twart for me.

If i catch you i go make sure say Mi butchers them janet you 7 german dozen self count make your orientation bam bella.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO GO CORSE U BACK, BUT I GIVE U ONLY 21DAYS...........................

ABRAMALIN WALILIWALILI, ASARI ASARI, MALUFU AHAKUGBU

LET THE SPIRITS JUDGE IN 21DAYS......AHIRA god OF FIRE AND BLOOD.... OF INDIA.....

[email protected]
Quote:
all your whishes we surly go back to your entire family, since you cant consentrate on your business,
am a nigeria like you, dont think you are smart.people like you we must diedby fire holyghost fire, from today onward i bind you by the blood of GESUS CHRIST

[email protected]
Quote:
AHOT UR TRAP, BLACK AXE MY FOOT, WHO BE DE RUGGED BOSS, I RUGGEDED THE MOST RUGGED I REMAIN SKP RETIRED, DOLPH MAN RETIRED INTELIGENT CHIEF RETIRED, EXECUTIONER MOST RUGGED RETIRED FUK U AXEMAN....

[email protected]
Quote:
please go and look for your father or you ask your mother before you to Big Boy like me

[email protected]
Quote:
BLOOD OF JESUS BREAKS ME FREE IN JESUS NAME.

BACK TO SENDER, THIS IS FOR YOU BECAUSE U WILL NEVER BREAK FREE YOU AND YOUR HOME AGENT OF SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL REMAIN WRETCHED FOREVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father go to satan werer u belong ok

[email protected]
Quote:
As long as you check ur box this will always be upon you

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, dont worry just be hold of man kind let see the land of other Testudines Like their marine cousins.

Man, so your gods is still desiving you bear it in mind i will surely cruch death if you dont take your time, you are like a snuff in my hand i have gone around the planet to see whom you are but you are nothing i am advising you to keep quiet or els the GOD's of MANTARA, BUDAISM, HINDUAISM, CHRISHINA AND HARIRAMA will strike you as you continue saying what even your 4 fathers could not say before there death, it is the last warning for you or els you will see the GOD's in 666 angles.

[email protected]
Quote:
poverty gokill your genration when i won help you make you see front mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool ODE go to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
my man, why you devoting your time to write all this? whats bringing all this, i dont have to answer you cos if sey you no me well, you wont be talking dis nonsense. abeg we dey here to work. Maybe you just start, no dey talk anyhow brother,

[email protected]
Quote:
WE REJECT ALL YOUR EVIL COURSES IN JESUS NAME AMEN .

UNCOUNTABLE FOLDS OF YOUR EVIL WISHES TO YOU NOW AND 4EVA MORE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE YOU BEING BEHEADED

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael William [email protected]

Quote:
MY GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH....LET THE HOST OF HEAVEN OF THE LIVING GOD FRUSTRATE YOUR LABOR, AS I COMMAND THE GRAVE TO OPEN UP AND SWALLOW YOU....TOCUH NOT THE ANNOINTED AND DO THE PROPHET NO HARM! BEGINNING FROM TODAY, LET HEAVENS, STARS, MOON AND EARTH SHALL CURSE YOU AND REJECT YOU....

Angela Abela [email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI THERE EWU LIKE YOU. ONYE AGU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT ,IF YOU NOT INTERESTED WHY NOT IGNORE THE MAIL THEN INSULT ING YOUR HEAD YOU WHORTLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOOL I NO BLAME YOU NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO DEY ENTER CLASS FOR SCHOOL ANIMAL YOU SINCE YOU LIKE HELL WELL WELL GO ROUGH THERE

[email protected] is always good for a laugh
Quote:
POOR YAHOO BOY I WON'T RESPOND TO YOUR MESSAGE AGAIN UNTIL ACCEPT YOUR SIN.

Quote:
Ezi Ohia writing to you is wasting of my precious time you will die
poor if you think you are a Satan or real man why don’t you send your
telephone number I will call and meet you face to face.
+27-78-308-9596.

[email protected] likes to type
Quote:
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME SLAVE,I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO SEE THE DOCTOR WHO WAS TRYING TO CURE YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER WHO PASSED MADDNESS TO YOUR GRAND FATHER AND YOUR GRAND FATHER PASSED TO YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FATHER TO YOU THAT IS WHY YOU GO ABOUT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE IN AREAD THAT DONT YOU?CRAZY MONKEY THEY DUMP LIKE YOUR WAYWARD LEGS THAT WONDERS LIKE A WONDERER THAT YOU ARE,BUSH FOWL.

[email protected]
Quote:
OGA WHY YOU NOR GO MIN YOUR OWN BUSINESS

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother and father and your entire family

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK FOR SENDER...........HOLY GHOST FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
yu no fit make kobo fr des job i do close yur gate only tb joshua can reopen it again

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I DON'T YOU, AS I BELIEVED COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT HAVEN DONE YOU ANY WRONG, BUT PRECISELY I BELIEVED YOU KNOW ME, BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HAVE JUST STEPPED IN AND START INSULTING AND ABUSING WHOM YOU DON'T KNOW. WHY SHOULD I CALL YOU? NOT CONSIDERED EITHER TO BE IMPORTANT. YOU THAT INTRODUCED YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME, THEN GO AHEAD AND CALL ME, IF YOU HAVE CREDIT. MAY I LEAVE YOU WITH A WORD THAT MY GOD WILL CERTAINLY FRUSTRATE & DISGRACE YOU, AS I KNOW YOU'RE ALREADY A FRUSTRATED IDIOT. TELL YOUR SECRET JUJU MOTHER TO REPENT FOR GOD HAS GIVEN HER A MANDATE TO DIE FOR ALL THE VILLAGERS HAVE COME TO KNOW HER AS A JUJU WOMAN EVEN YOUR FATHER AS WELL HAS COME TO KNOW YOUR MOTHER IS A JUJU WOMAN AND HE HAS REFUSED EATING HER FOOD....WHAT A SHAMEFUL EVIL WOMAN. SHE CAN STOP ME SAYS ISAIAH 40 V 8 & LAM 3 V 37. BACK TO SENDER.....HOLY GHOST FIRE!

Holy ghost fire!

@ Siam:
Quote:
ANCIENT PIGGY IDIOT
Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Very Happy YOU COULDN'T HAVE JUST STEPPED IN AND START INSULTING AND ABUSING WHOM YOU DON'T KNOW.
Oh yes we could!

[email protected]
Quote:
at the mention name of JesusChrist every kneel shall bow;to you ; you shall not only bow but perish.the east wind from Jah above
is ferociously coming to blow you and your god into a bottomless pit.
you don;t even go school rotten thing

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh okay thank you you will never get a man to marry your mother is fuck and his twe is pro god will not help you your mother facker you wil not came online again you are agent of satan you will die and you will not be happy in life your sister will die soon you will get many scammers in your life and they will get your mopney always if you like go to that site yopu will die\

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK YOU ARE GATING MAD

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool to beleive in such a stupid god of urs. well the mail i sent you is for stupid people like you that have stupid gods u worship. go to bed and fuck amadiohaaaaaa.

[email protected]
Quote:
umu mugus, what has done wrong nwa nne?

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY U CAN DO NOTHING TO ME BECAUSE GOD IS NO MY SIDE. I AM ON TOP OF TOO MUCH MONEY YOU ARE IN 9JA FINE I AM FROM 9JA D/T BUT NOT IN 9JA I AM EATING MONEY IN THE COUNTRY I AM SO GO TO HELL OK............READ THIS

Psalms 121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Psalms 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Psalms 121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Psalms 121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalms 121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Psalms 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
Psalms 121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
Psalms 121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermor

I CALL UR LINE BUT NOT GOING IF U LIKE CALL ME +22506001983 OK WAITING ON UR CALL. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY ARE ALREADY A BIG BINGO MONKEY AND THEY WILL NEVER, BE NO HAPPYNIESS IN YOUR FAMILY THEY ARE FOOLS BASTERD DEVILS

THE ONLY DEATH NUMBER IN LIFE IS 234-708-562-7249

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama toto

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
ur very folishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
back t sendddddddddddddddddddddddd
backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk senderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
u will remai poooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
idiottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

[email protected] 82.128.1.180/Lagos
Quote:
I pregnanted both your sister and mother last month.
Your mother is a sex machine
Your mother will soon die of hiv

[email protected]
Quote:
This is a sign of poverty, I don't know why poor people always talk of death, and stupid things like this, well I pray that God should open your eyes and see riches your mentality of death and stuffs and that shit will desapear from your sense, and you will call me and say thanks sir. Idiot you papa stupid soteh he nor fit make am for life, and you too stupid pikin nor fit make am proud, you bi goat ooo. stay there foolish pikin talking about death and foolish stuff, just read this, and you will know that God is against you.

Psalm 109:17 to 20.

Read this and know that you are fool. as you love cursing this is a reward for you. Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama toto dey smell as i dey fuck her yesterday.
thank your mother for fucking me so hard
Wish your mothers toto happy new year for me.

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTOR BGUE NNE GI go and help your MOTHER at the VILLAGE AGU NA EGBU (EZI) pig)

[email protected]
Quote:
"Who will say and it come to pass when the LORD JEHOVA have not said so" There is no power created than God. Satan is a fallen angel. Jesus has taken over from the cross of CALVARY. You satan agent, hell fire has been reserved for you. You are dirty and toothless. You will die this year. Holy ghost fire shall consume you.

God has given me authority to march on ur head. I will eat ur wealth.Sorry, you are an illitrate idiot. Go and see what is happening to your fellow agents, the Boko Harams.
Bow before me cos am an image of Jesus Christ. At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow.

Amadioha go punish u. Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY LIFE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS, I AM MORETHAN YOU? HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THANK YOU AND YOUR POWERS. IF YOU TRY ME, YOU WILL UNTIMELY DEATH? MARK MY WORDS JUST TRY AND SEE IF YOU WANT MY REAL NAMES, I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU TO PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU ARE NOTHING AND POWERLESS. UNLESS YOU WANT DOGS TO EAT YOUR FLESH AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD AS IT HAPPENED TO JEZEBEL IN THE BIBLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STUPID BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a real shame in this earth, je pense ne jamais trouver un idiot comme toi , imbécile de dernier rang.

[email protected]
Quote:
nwa imo so you are still a life let me tell you goodnews you are not going to see 20012 ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN you are a mugu? you will suffer for sending me this email.

MUGU
MUGU
MUGU
MUGU

Son of God here

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE LIKE YOUR MASTER THE DEVIL, MY GOD IS GREATER DAN YOU, WHAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN WHAT IS IN YOU, WHY WILL I CALL A DEVIL LIKE YOU AND BEG YOU? I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS TO CALL ME AND APOLOGIES TO ME OR YOU WILL DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I DECLARE HOLY GHOST WAR IN YOUR KINGDOM AND I DEGREE THAT FIRE WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR KINGDOM IN THA NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, THE BIBLE SAID @ THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST EVERY NEEL SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD, I COMMAND YOUR ARROW BACK TO YOU THE SENDER, DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME

YOU IDIOT, YOU ARE NOT A SHAME TO SAY THAT YOU ARE AN AGENT OF SATAN FOOL IS YOUR REAL NAME AND YOU WILL REMAIN FOOL FOR EVER AND ALL THIS YOU WROTE HERE I COMMAND IT BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.AND LET IT REMAIN IN YOUR MOUTH AND ON YOUR HEAD IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN OOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
JESUS HAVE DIE BECAUSE OF ME SO YOU ARE A FOOL
HEY LISTENING TO ME AGENT OF SATAN OR WHAT EVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF? I SEE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE YOURSELF ANY MORE RITE? DO YOU KNOW THAT I AM A CHOSEN ONE? OR HAVE''T YOUR JUJU TOLD YOU THAT? KNOW IT NOW THAT THE LORD GOD OF THE CHOSEN WILL VISIT YOU AND YOUR JUJU SO WAIT AND SEE. WELL I TRY TO CALL YOU WITH THE ONE YOU CALLED YOUR NUMBER WHY IT IS NOT GOING? AS IT IS NOT GOING YOU CAN CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER J.E.S.U.S. THAT IS MY PHONE NUMBER CALL ME AT ANY TIME YOU LIKE YOU WILL GET ME OK. AGENT OF JESUS THE SON OF GOD THE LORD GOD OF THE CHOSEN. I AM HAPPY TO BE A CHOSEN ONE. HA HA HA HA HA OH JUST BECAUSE OF ME

[email protected]
Quote:
rubbish
is like u are craze? if u don't no what to say same thing better keep kind, u igbo man dey fuck up take it ur father. u are diplomat

[email protected]
Quote:
BLIND BLIND BLIND BLIND BLIND BLIND BLIND BLIND
YOU ARE A STUPID MAN BY ASKING ME TO CALL YOU AND BEG YOU. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE OH SORRY MUMU MAN, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARING STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR YOU WILL SEE BE WOR MR KNOW NAME, LET ME TELL YOU THIS YEAR OF 2012 ANY EVELL AS LIKE YOU REFUSE TO GETOUT ON MY WAY HAS A BIG PROBLEM. AND ALSO SORRY STUPID GUY SORRY BOY I WISH I CAN GET YOU FACE TO FACE THEN I WILL GIVE YOU TO MY DOG TO FUCK YOUR PUSSY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
THAT IS WHAT U BELIEVE AND GOD IS NOT A MAN OK
IF U ARE GOD U WILL KILL ALL UR FAMILY AND BE COS DIVE IS UR FATHER

[email protected]

Quote:
you are such a pig. you *DELETED*. do you thinks we do not know what benin guys does outside there. homosexualism. whoo unto you, benin big fools. go to hell. you illiterate, don't ever come to my box again as we are not of the same class and level. for your information i am and will always be a BIG guy. i made it and i am on my way to home to join politic. bye 2015 i will be representing my constituency in abuja. so what is your level in nigeria. cankerworm.

[email protected]

Quote:

just try and grow up and be a man, cos to be a man is not a days job.
just try and grow up and be a man, cos to be a man is not a days job.

Quote:
MUGU OTU GWOWA NNE GI FOOLISH BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
Watin concern me with you? i they run my game you they vex and you no
know me. Na this kind thing people take they die oooo wise up.

Your papa left eye, you no get sense, you be real mugu because if you
no be mugu you for no bother write back. for ur own eye you wise but i
see you as a wise fool. fool will always be fool no matter were they
go because it is hereditary in your family. You get family problem
that is why you they miserable. try and seat down and think maybe you
will find solution to your family problem. You come internet come play
but i come here for the paper and i have enough to change ur miserable
life....

i they very sure say na smally you be because if you mature you for
reason well...i know you will grow up one day then you will understand
why things are like this..... wake up.... We naija na survival, this
game is not permanent, we all have our professional jobs. If you get
sens you for know say job no they town and menn gat survive. I even
sure say you no be naija because i know say naija no they reason like
obote as you they reason. na Ghana boys they reason like this. omo
ode.... get something do, if you don't have let me know i will link
you up or if you still they school go read your book.

[email protected]

Quote:
THUNDER FIRE U FIRE UR SO CALLED FAMILY IDIOTT....................................

[email protected]

Quote:
This causes shall follow you all the days of your life and will will continue to regret your life. Get lost fool

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahaha old fool you use scam raise ur family you no dy shame i am
just 22 and live alone in lekki paying school fees for my two brother
and you are hear talking to me you started 27yrs but i 23 now not
married but have boys working for me it might be a mistake that i tro
mail or format to you so don't talk like a fool which you are i wonder
what took you time to write all this to a guy i am in lasu university
i bet you to come visit me there idiot learn how to talk you be
chairman for your pocket you train your family with oyibo hard earn
money my brother na advise no be course you no know who be who or you
want to loose your family learn talk ok nija boys to to tro me format
and i know they talk and you come hear to open your mount to tell me
how you make your money idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a proper fool, look at pot calling kettle black, look at who is talking about tarnishing the country's image, when you are still a yahoo boy for EKO, you don't even know how to spell your letters, it is spelled as Lekki Phase one, not FACE one punk ass, you are just a sneezing *DELETED*, you aint a guy man at all, which guy man will start laying abuses and insult to his fellow guy man, even if you found an error, what you just do is to correct your fellow guy man, let me tell you that it was one of my boys that sent you a mail and i am the boss tidying up my boys works, am not operating at your level and i am not going to abuse you or your parents as you did, you are talking about achievements, cars are not assets, and your marrying to former miss unilag 2003, is not even a credit, cos i have banged her sexy ass when i came into the country in 2005 and she is quite a good dick sucker, but i think she will make a good wife to you, you are operating as a home base, but am operating as a professional, from offshore boy, i visit your likes once in a while in festac, and i was there this xmas before returning to my base, bring your shoulder down dick head and if you are really interest in xpanding and upgrading your shore, you hook up with me and not abusing and insulting my boy, cos when you insult my boy, you insult me.

Peace out dog!!.

Ciao

[email protected]

Quote:
bad nite and bad weekend to u and sleep like a foooooooool.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU FOOL YOU RE TALKING ABOUT NIGERIA? WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT GOODLUCK? YOUR FUCKING HEAD OF STATES? YOU RE A BIG FOOL. YOU HAVE DONE THIS JOB BEFORE AND YOU RE TELLING ME TO QUIT? ALL THOSE CAR YOU RE TALKING ABOUT I DONT EVEN THINK YOU HAVE A WILBARROW. DOES NIGERIA HAVE AN IMAGE TO BE TARNISHED? I AM A NIGERIA BUT NOT IN NIGERIA SINCE 2007. AND THE LAST TIME I VISITED 2010 I PROMISED I WILL NEVER VISIT AGAIN. I AM MARRIED TO A CANADIAN AND LIVING IN CANADA SINCE 2010. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN LIFE YOU IGBO VILLAGE GOAT. SO BOUNCE AND STOP TELLING ME ABOUT NIGERIA COS THERE IS NO FUTURE IN THAT COUNTRY. FOOL NEXT TIME ALWAYS REMOVE THE MOAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR EYES SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY TO REMOVE THE BEAM IN ANOTHER MANS EYE.

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU NEE GI EWU

[email protected]

Quote:
thanks guru which qualification get? wen make u the brag? nobody pass ooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
Anyway i live in india....so let me know how i can help you....u can give me a call to 00917838944208

[email protected]

Quote:
DON'T BE STUPID YOU ASSHOLE .............I GONNA FUCK YOUR WIFE ASS .....YOU MOTHERFUCKER ;;;;;;DIE LIKE A CHURCH RAT

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE AN ANIMAL

[email protected]

Quote:
mumu like you I b Ibo boy

[email protected]

Quote:
Guyman wetin be the meaning of all dis nw? me an u don first get matter b4? I nor just understand all wetin u dey talk cos i never email u one day and u just send me message dey cause me? Wetin be all dis nw? Where i for wrong u?

[email protected]

Quote:
you came from the pit of hail and you have no dwelling place forever and ever amen.
FOR IT IS WRITTEN " WHOEVER THAT CAUSES ME SHALL BE CAUSED" FOR THIS REASON, I CAUSE YOU WITH AN UNTIMELY DEATH .

[email protected]

Quote:
See Ehm Go To Hell for all I care......... I mean for christ sake Me and u never first see b4 or i don writte u insult u b4 but u just dey writte me dey cause me......... Wetin be all dat nw? If I bomb my message enter u box mean say u go report my box den dey cause me aby i theif ur jOB OR FOOD OR WIFE....dEY REASON LIKE MATURED PERSON BECAUSE i NOR KNE WERE I FOR OFFEND U OOH. IF U TELL ME WHERE I FOR OFFEND I GO TELL U MY MIND.

[email protected]

Quote:
I CURSE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION TO SEE DUM ALL THEIR LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
make your mama toto expire

[email protected]

Quote:
u're an animal, & u wil die a wretchd death, u wil die in abject poverty. FOOL lyk u. Goat! Useles bein. Brainles pig. Ogun kil u. U no want make i hustle abi? BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
IWU ONYE ARA, ISHI EZUGHI GI OKE, YOU NEED A MEDICAL ATTENTION, ASIKWANUM WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLLY GHOST I STAND AND USE THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST TO SEND BACK WHAT EVER YOU WISHES YOUR SELF AND YOU MISERABLE HOME IN THIS PRESENT YEAR BACK AND BACK TO YOU

IDIOT, OWU UGALI NA EBU GI, YOU HAVE TIME FOR SKETCH WORK
RIFF RAFF TRY AND SEE.

[email protected]

Quote:
Bros,
First of all I wish u a happy and prosperous new year new year ..What is wrong with u hope ok.

Its a pity you went too far by inposing what i calle * nonsence and careless talk*. We have many prophets of doom these days hope u are not one of them. Weather they call u emeka or arisi I dont care beacause u are not with ur sences at all u better go to a phsycratic hospital for proper examination.

Though your english is too poor, perhalps u did not see the 4 walls of a secondary school education.Plse go back and home and tell ur father if at all he is living he will take u to herbalist for .I live in Ouagadougou BF

Quote:
G O TO HELL-This will be the last time I will read or erespond to your foolish mail.From now onwards the answer is DELEAT

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU WE DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK.

[email protected]

Quote:
U are stupid,u are noting but house boy,u are no body,better go out of Nigeria and look for what u will do for a living,if not u will end a hopeless idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
NA YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL DIE AND NOT ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
BROS WHY YOU DE WORRY ME NAAA?? WETIN I DO YOU ?? ME I DE HUZZLE MAKE I GET MONEY AND YOU DEY DE WORRY ME LISTEN MAKE I TELL YOU I BE BIG BOY FOR AJAO ESTATE NO BE NOUT BUT OWU HOLD ME NOW NO BE THAT ONE GO MAKE YOU THE TALK TO ME ANYHOW RESPECT YOUR SELF HUZZLE MONEY FINISH!!! LET ME BE , BROS ABEG OOO!! INSTADE OF MAKE U BRING TOOLS OR JOB MAKE I HELP WORK OUT MONEY U DE THERE DE TALK BLA BLA BLA . OMO WO EGBE EE, WHATCH YOUR SIDE.

[email protected]

Quote:
Na format be this? Wetin you dey work sef? make person believe and give you goat make u chop. Okpo

[email protected]

Quote:
BROS NO PROBS IF I DEY TRY TO SCAMM PEOPLE AS YOU TALK MAKE EBI SO BUT IF MY HANDS DEY CLEAR AND MY MIND AS YOU SAY MAKE E COME BACK TO YOU BECOS B 4 YOU GO SWEAR MAKE YOU CHECK WELL

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid dirty demon. Those who serve Satan will be like him. U are dirty like ur master. Am the son of light. Light always win darkness.

Your wealth is for me. You will labour and i will reap.

Dirty thing. Gentile. Shango destroy you.

Fool, never you claim to speak Igbo. U better be the Aboki u resemble. Igbos are educated. Not illiterates like you, motherfucker.
Mark today's date, I will crash your computer and block ur email address. Besides I will hack into your profile and locate your
contact. You must be eliminated. You are a dead man for real.

Bloody civilian. My men must track you. Poor idiot.

Fella , your are just dead. You gave me ur 9ja number. That's ur end.
Amadioha gbagbuekwa gi. Onye ara. Efulefu.

[email protected]
Quote:
PACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
you must die and i command you to receive it by fire for what you said by your mouth

[email protected]
Quote:
your generation will die poor
i am an international nigerian business guy base in india dont decieve your self saying that god has forsaking you not me what else will god do for a son than giving me too much money in just few years of arriving india come to india lets teach you gee work you poor guyman that can never break through your ugly situation stop using this format on me because i have already grown up and can never fall again jesus christ my saviour have already defeated satan your father over ten thousand years ago so you have no power and authority over me because am a winner in the lord FORK YOU FORK YOUR MOTHER AND FORK SATAN YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
AIRLORD? EIYE BRUTA,EIYE GBORO, THIS IS LIVE FC AHBURA. HBK.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a disgrace to black axe, as nbm wey u be just dey act like fool, if no be say u na melody i for swaer for u bastard like u....... i go send me to ur family house full... i dont why l.o.d.s dey bam ur type bcos u are a gisgrace to ur family and ay....taiiii idiot jazz u *DELETED*..... bb rugged for life

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY U DEY SEND ME ALL THIS KIND MAILS?ABI U DEY MISTAKE ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE OR PERSON DEY USE MY BOX WRITE YOU? PLS CLEAR ME AND STOP HEAPING ALL THIS INSULTS ON ME PLS
BACK TO SENDER, NA YOU KNOW WHO DEY PROVOKE YOU LIKE THIS

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE FOR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING,BUT IF YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW MAY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING RETURN BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.
SINCE YOUR AGENT OF DEVIL YOU WILL REMAIN IN HELL FOREVER. BETTER GO LOOK CHECK YOUR LIFE COS, U RE A BIG SHAME TO YOUR FAMILY; FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.GO TO HELLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
Diplomat heed to this
Hello Professional Diplomat

What is your problem, is like you are worried, I thought you know all that you can teach your father job, ikpulu like you. Do you finish primary 4? You call yourself diplomatic IDIOTS AND EZI!!!! and still you are worried, you better pray to god for your revival or this so call diplomatic business will make you run mad, ewu number one.

yours

TEACHER

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY SEE YOUR LIFE AND WHAT YOU ARE JUST SAYING, I DECLARE HOLY GHOST WAR IN YOUR KINGDOM AND YOUR FAMILY AND I DEGREE THAT FIRE WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR KINGDOM AND YOUR FAMILY IN THA NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, THE BIBLE SAID @ THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST EVERY NEEL SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD, I COMMAND YOUR ARROW BACK TO YOU THE SENDER, DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME

YOU IDIOT, YOU ARE NOT A SHAME TO SAY THAT YOU ARE AN AGENT OF SATAN FOOL IS YOUR REAL NAME AND YOU WILL REMAIN FOOL FOR EVER AND ALL THIS YOU WROTE HERE I COMMAND IT BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.AND LET IT REMAIN IN YOUR MOUTH AND ON YOUR HEAD IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOO

YOUR BEST

REGARD IKPU NNE GI GBA WA OKU NYA NA AMU NNA GI!!!

EDI OCHA DI KA GI EWU OMOR

MPI ERENU....God almighty will purnish you BY THAT YOU TALK!
!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD YOUR GRAND GRAND FATHER YOUR GRAND GRAND MOTHER MOTHER YOUR FATHER YOUR CHILDREN YOU AND ALL YOUR VILLAGES AND YOUR PRESIDENT BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD CAN'T YOU SLEEP WITCH LIKE YOU, YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY AND ALL YOUR FAMILY'S, YOU MOST DIE ON 15'TH OF JANUARY.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER I JUST FUCK YOUR MOTHER NOW NOW
FOOL GET LOS.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

[email protected]
Quote:
You will surely die, this is a guarantee if you like joke with what i am telling you now I pronounce you death in the name of Jesus Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND STRUNGLE UR FAMILY ARE SLAVE 4EVER FOOL 4 SENDING DS TYPE OF EMAI AMADIOHA IS A MUGU GO AND YOU ARE ALSO MUGU FOOLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
Anita you are very hopeless, you will not see a good thing in your life at all, you will die like a foul, vulture will eat your dirty meat, brouhaha will be your portion this
year in Jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
Mgbada 1 of Igbo land,
I send holy ghost fire to comsume you,
Bllod socker, So you still dey a life, why are you still exist in this earth, angent of satan go to hell, you deceiver, may you never exsit on earth again,
Almight God will punish you,
Ajo nwa si owerre ba nne ya na afo,
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE,
I cover my life and my family with blood of jesus,

[email protected] 41.208.186.173/Sengal (Attached a great poster of the Ladies of the Evil Dead)
Quote:
your time is up
ok we shall see who is who

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY IRRESPONSIBLE,YOU DO NOT HAVE HANDWORK YOU PRINCE OF DARKNESS

[email protected]
Quote:
Deuteronomy 28:7,
The "I AM" shall cause my enemies that rise up against me to be smitten before my face: they shall come out against me one way, and i will flee before thee seven ways.
IT IS WRITTEN ISAIAH :l 54:17

No weapon that is formed against ME will prosper; And every tongue that accuses ME in judgment will BE condemned. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from JEHOVAH ELSHADAI,” declares the LORD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL KII YOURSELF
GREATER IS HE MY LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ME THAN YOU AND YOUR SATAN IN THE WORD.THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS AGINST YOU AND YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF IN JESUS NAME AND NOT ME.TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM,YOU CANNOT TOUCH.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD NEWS
FOR THE REST OF UR GENERATION U ALL DIE IN AMOCK & OGBONI ACCIDENT, WATCHOUT FRM NOW U WILL BE SEEING SIGNS&WONDERS IN U

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE ALSO BACK TO SENDER YOU SATAN OF SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
DIPLOMAT PETER ROBERT

OR WHAT DO CALL YOUR SELF LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TO TALK TO PEOPLE WITH YOUR STUPID ENGLISH THAT EVEN PRAMARY SHOOL HOLDER CAN NOT SPEAK HAAHAA DIPLOMAT PETER ROBERT

WELL DONT LET ME COURSE U OK AND ALWAYS KEEP WACHING EMMANUEL CHURCH TV YOU WILL LEAN FROM THERE MAY GOD FORGIVE U AND ANY FORDER THAN THIS THAN YOU WILL KNOW THAT ALL WHAT YOU SAID WILL VIST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

i poto copy ham to you add your family in general, your papa,mama
grand mama,grand papa,great grand papa and mama all in all...thunder
go fire you all and na efcc go put una for cell this coning year
oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN GO CHOP YOUR EYE NI.... LAND ROVER ? MTCHEEW .... MAKE WE SEE WHO GO GO BACK TO VILLA... I GO SHOW YOU WAY TO YOUR VILLAGE SOON AND MAKE SURE SAY YOU FUCK THAT YOUR USELESS MAMA WELL WELL ....

[email protected]
Quote:

WHAT A FAKE BISHOP... THE NUMBER ONE HYPOCRITE,,, THANK GOD TRUE MEN OF GOD , DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE A GOAT LIKE U..... U ARE JUST AN EMPTY BAREL, AFFECTED WITH POOR MENTALITY AND POVERTY.... SOORYYYY SUFFER MORE AND DIE IN YOUR LOW LIFE ..... LET ME KNOW WHERE U ARE, ASK MY MEN TO END UR LIFE FOR GOOD ,, BASTERED.. U ARE A DISEASE AMONG MEN

[email protected]
Quote:

Tortoise like you, your mama and your papa we born bastard like you, do you born mugu wee some one hijack otele like you. It is a very big regret to you’re your family that they born hi goat like

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA YOU YOUR FAMILY WE CLOSE THAT
OKIJA SHRINE WE REMOVE YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE NO ONE WE BE A LIFE .
THE STRIK THUNDER WE GET YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DOWN YOU WILL NOT YOU
AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE GOOD THINGS I RELEASE THE STRIK THUNDER
TO REMOVE YOU IMMEDIATELY I GIVE YOU 7DAYS THAT IS THE END OF YOUR
LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU WILL NOT FIND WHAT IS WRONG YOUR BRAIN
IF YOU ARE MAD,YOU SHOULD GO AND FIND MAD PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO PLAY WITH.
BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NORMAL DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE YOU.
YOU DO NOT KNOW ME BEFORE BUT YOU PUT ALL YOUR LIFE INSULTING ME
WHAT DO YOU GAIN SINCE, WHAT EVER YOU PLAN WILL GET BACK TO YOU, YOUR
FAMILY IF ANY, AND YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, IF ANY AND LASTLY YOUR
GENERATION, WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP, YOU WANT TO DIE AND YOU
WILL DIE, IF YOU SAY YOU WANT TO SUFFER, YOU WILL SUFFER BECAUSE I DO
NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH YOU, LIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH
DARKNESS YOU ARE.,

STOP SENDING YOUR SHEET TO THIS BOX , ELSE YOU WILL WOUND
TAKE NOTE

[email protected]
Quote:

Mumu, you no bi God, anything write me will be for you, and your fucking family.

You low brain human being that is why you wrote thrash. If you wan die, make you go huge transformer.

Hope you crash soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
Attn : Chief Mumu Asshole Innocent Emeka

Big fool that is what you are, I will get you in due course,You better get off Internet and die with your miserable.

Ignite your self and blow of like time bomb.

[email protected]
Quote:

THIS SHOWS POORVERTY CONTROLS YOUR LIFE AND UR FAMILY LIFE.. WAKE UP AND STOP UR DIRTY BROKEN ENGLISH...... THE TIME U USE TO COMPOSE DIS RUBISH IS ENOUGH TO THINK OFF HOW TO MAKE SOME DOLLARS,,,,, I AM SORRY TO SAY, UR TALK NA RUBISH, I KEEP MAKING MY MONEY AND U KEEP CRYING LIKE A POOR RAT.. INDEED,, U A A POOR RAT, STUPID IBO BOY. U NEED TO TRAVEL AND SEE D OTHER SIDE OF LIFE,... YOU ARE A MUGU AND CONTINUE TO BE A MUGU....ALL UR LIFE,, WHEN U DIE , YOU GO TO HELL AND REMAIN A MUGU,,, THEY WILL PUT U IN D HOTEST PART OF HELL AS A MUGU....... FOOL...... UR WORDS SHOWS U ARE A 100% MUGU......

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH U, GO FINE PERSON WEN DO U FOR FRONT NO DEY POUR UR ANGER FOR ANY BODY FIRST OF ALL YOU NO GET RESPECT FOR YOUR MAMA DATS Y U DEY INSULT SOMEBODY OWN AS YOU WISH FOR DEATH DIS NEW YEAR WEN PEOPLE DEY WISH FOR LIFE TAKE AM AS YOU TALK AM NOW NOW YOU GO NO SAY YOU NO GO ALLOW YOUR MOUTH DRIVE ROUGH AGAIN
NA PEOPLE LIKE U DEY DIE THROUGH WAY ,YOU NEVER HEAR OF BACK TO SENDER IF THE PERSON YOU DEY ATTACK DEY CLEAN NA YOUR HEAD YOU GO TAKE CARRY AM I JUST DEY LOOK U, E DEY GOOD DO THE FIRST ATTACKING

[email protected]
Quote:
you must be a death man in Jesus name Amen and Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
pls look 4 a job....even if it is sweeping the street......

[email protected]
Quote:
DEVIL INCARNATE ,BASTARD IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
when mansion blood Jesus every nil most bow so bow in the name of Jesus and back to the sender amen

[email protected]
Quote:
u byegone issue go to hell were u belong to
uselessthin
he in me is greater than he that is the world.at the mention of the name Jesus Christ every kneel must bow.he is the name above all names
by power in the precious blood of Jesus Christ i command tunder from heaven to shatter you to pieces

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE WRONG THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS STRONGER THAN ANY OTHER BLOOD BASTARD, TRY JESUS YOU WILL SEE FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
massege form 1 of the diciples of jesus
buy the blood jesus shead on the cross of calvery and said is finish i use it again every of your demonic powers every of your occultick powers and everything that give you power to challege the chudren of god you will not remain yourself you will never get rest of mind you can never suvevi in yuor live if you did not confess i give 13day the will hang your obituary the wil do you buria you wil go in 6fit in jesus name amen

repaint or you lose you life

[email protected]
Quote:
Because of what you have just said, the BIBLE informed me in psalm 106v16 the people envied moses in the camp and Aaron the saint of the Lord, The earth opened up and swallowed them .

In the name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST may the earth opened up and swallowed you before the end of this months, if am a of God my the word of God come to pass.

We are going to see the GOD that is more powerful

[email protected]
Quote:
U 8AIJA SMALL BOY IF U NOR BE CAREFUL U WILL MISS AND PEOPLE WILL BE CRYING FOR U.

SMALL YAHOO BOY WEY USE GMAIL 4 UNITED NATIONS BRING MONEY MAKE I CUSMIZE 4 U MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
suck my dick ass hole keep writin

[email protected]
Quote:
Go home and fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER WILL DIE FIRST FOLLOW BY YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BURIAL YOU WHEN U DIE BECAUSE U WILL DIE AND RUST ON THE SOIL>>>GOAT LIKE YOU>>>YOU THINK SAY U GET BETTER FORMAT?P?P?IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
SHAME UNTO YOU!

[email protected]
Quote:
What ever you call your self i care not, because greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.the Blood of Jesus has set me free from any for of evil attack , even from your dead master satan, he has been laid to rest decades ago, Christ has defeated him for my sake, i fear no evil.Die again satan
The most high God is the creator of all the universe.Shame satan

[email protected]
Quote:
I BAND YOU . SON OF DEVIL? YOU WILL DIED. YOUR WORDS WILL COME BACK TO YOU .destruction come upon YOU at unawares; and let YOUR net that YOU hath hid catch YOU: into that very destruction let YOU fall.You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS DIED? I GIVE YOU AUTORITY?. TO DIED. JESUS SAID IN LUKE 10.19 Behold, HE give ME the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the powers of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt ME” (Luke 10:19). THE WORD OF God said what ever i band here on earth, it is band in heaven hahahahhahahahahhah you are a failure

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool agent of satan your formate no go work for you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Can a death person beg again? i am death already now is your turn huh

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER IDIOT .......DID YOU KNOW ME ?

YOU ARE AGENT OF SATAN..GOOD BUT AM SATAN MY SELF SO YOU ARE MY AGENT .

IF YOU EVER MAINTION ABOUT DEATH I STRIKE YOU WITH BLINDNESS.

BE WORN

[email protected]
Quote:
I receive 4,000 dollar today by this imformant ok,if u need i can put you into it, it is good ok.
gooooodddddd mooonnneeeyyy,money, money ,money, is good.

[email protected]
Quote:
you the member of boko haram be ready to died, because you will died this 2012 unless you repent and ask for forgiveness

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen bible said there no other God and most high ecept God almight,he that is with me is greater than he that is in the word,now recieve Holy GHOST FIRE,through this fire you will die without mercy,i dont know who so ever you might,unless you beg me too you will die without remedy?Holy ghost fire

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
hi ,

i heard all what you said but let me tell you something ,you dont have any power to do me anything becouse you are a siner so all what you said to me must come back to you before one week ok .thanks.

from frank jones.

[email protected]

Quote:
you don,t have work mum!!!!!!!!!!!1

[email protected]

Quote:
mumu like you I b Ibo boy

[email protected]

Quote:
Guyman wetin be the meaning of all dis nw? me an u don first get matter b4? I nor just understand all wetin u dey talk cos i never email u one day and u just send me message dey cause me? Wetin be all dis nw? Where i for wrong u?

Quote:
See Ehm Go To Hell for all I care......... I mean for christ sake Me and u never first see b4 or i don writte u insult u b4 but u just dey writte me dey cause me......... Wetin be all dat nw? If I bomb my message enter u box mean say u go report my box den dey cause me aby i theif ur jOB OR FOOD OR WIFE....dEY REASON LIKE MATURED PERSON BECAUSE i NOR KNE WERE I FOR OFFEND U OOH. IF U TELL ME WHERE I FOR OFFEND I GO TELL U MY MIND.

[email protected]

Quote:
you came from the pit of hail and you have no dwelling place forever and ever amen.
FOR IT IS WRITTEN " WHOEVER THAT CAUSES ME SHALL BE CAUSED" FOR THIS REASON, I CAUSE YOU WITH AN UNTIMELY DEATH .

[email protected]

Quote:
I CURSE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION TO SEE DUM ALL THEIR LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
See you know God reach me? See you dey talk which school u go. You nor dey hear when ur Yoruba dey pronounce "minerals" if to say you get work you for nor dey fine your Papa. Come, get something very clear into your deft head this GUYMAN work na very intelligent person job if u nor cheap u nor fit do am olodo like u. If get mouth the scam wey Gorvernment dey scam you watin u don fit do now i dey do my own to oyibo u dey open mouth abeg close ur smelling mouth there make u face with watin u know idiot.
If thing good for 9ja work dey we for dey enjoy doing professional job mind the way u dey talk oh if u get sense

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO ALL YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU JUST DEY OFFEND ME I SEND YOU BUSINESS PROPOSAL IF YOU NO GET INTEREST LOCK UP BEHAVE MATURE WHY THE INSULT YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY YOUR MOUTH SA BI DRIVE ROUGH TAKE YOUR TIME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]

Quote:
UR 44 FATHER NA MUMU.....CAPITAL M U M U.......I WISH I KNW UR MOTHER MAKE I FUCK HER ASS ND POUR ACID INSIDE HER STINKING TROAT................STUPID GOAT DOING NOTHING ONLINE..........MY MONI WEY I GET BUY UR WHOLE GENERATION.........FOOL 4 LIFE........IF U WON LEAN G U BEG INSTEAD OF ANSWERING MY MAIL......ABI U THINK SAY NA GOAT LIKE U I DEY XPECT REPLY FRM......GOD PUNISH AND EAT SHIT ND DIE.......

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUr PAPA AND ENTIRE GENERATION ARE ALL BASTARDS

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG BASTERD.......................YOU BE FOOL.

MY NAME NA PRINCE NWAOGALANYA. NA MY NAME.... SO MAKE YOU DO WETIN YOU FIT DO... I LIVE FIRSR QUARTER FOR GRA BENIN... NA THERE BE OGBODI ZONE.. SO MAKE YOU DO WETIN U FEE SAY U FEET DO.. COS U WEH BE OGBONI... U NOR GET LIFE NA EM MAKE YOU JOIN OGBONI COS YOU CAME FROM A CURSED HOME JUST AS YOU USE YOUR PAPA DO PROTECTION AND MONEY SO IF YOU GET BIG HEAD COME TO MY LOCATION NA MY BOYS GO SHOOT U DIE LIFE AND YOUR CORPS WILL BE FED TO THE VULTURES.

BASTAD.. I AM A LORD OF THE MOVEMENT MEN SO COME AND I WILL EXECUTE YOU THE WAY I DO MY INJEWS....FAKE MAN.

[email protected]

Quote:
Sucks to your mother! you blinking-rotten asshole.

[email protected]

Quote:
I know ur type, people way don upgrade no dey talk like idiot just as you dey talk, a catholic church for US pay $85,000 last week but i no fit collect the money cos of strickbut just dis Monday i collect the money plus others wey de pay small money like $25,000/10,000/5,000/2,000/ u dey there dey talk like pickin.poor man way dey claim big

Quote:
WHERE THIS MUMU COME FROM SELF, NWANNA OWU-ARA NA GBAGI IHEA OOO.

Quote:
i return it back to the send and his entire family in JESUS name,EMEN.

[email protected]

Quote:
IF YOU WANT TO GIVE SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW ADVISE, TRY TO KNOW HOW TO ADDRESS SOMEBODY OKAY. DID YOU KNOW ME BEFORE? LOOK LET ME TELL YOU, THIS GUYMAN WORK IS SOMETHING THAT WE DON'T KNOW HOW MERCYFUL GOD IS IN OURLIVES THAT MAKES TO UNKNOWN PERSON TO GIVE YOU MONEY IS NOT THE JUJU YOU DO BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE FROM YOUR STATE LOVE JUJU. I AM NOT A JUJU MAN, IT'S ONLY BY GOD GRACE WE ALL COLLECT MONEY IN THIS JOB, FORMAT YOU THROW DOESN'T MATTER EVERYTHING IS GOOD SO SHORT YOUR MOUTH UP. THAT PERSON YOU CALLED MUGU IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.

STAY WELL.

Quote:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE RUBBISH YOU WROTE HERE. STOP NO MORE CORRESPONDENT.

[email protected]

Quote:
how far man i see your msg
who be you self you just dey
talk news to me man.
so how far where you dey man

[email protected]

Quote:
BROS WATYN I DO U,UNO GO PITY ME..HA I NO DO U ANYTHING NA...

Quote:
EHO....NA POVERTY DO U LIKE THIS,SORRY ..I NO NO SAY NA UR NEW FORMAT
BE THIS.IF NA HIM ABEG GO BETA GO REST COS U BE MUMU..IF U CONTINUE NA
CAFE GO CHOP UR MONEY..COS U BE MUMU....

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOOL IN NIGERIA.GO BACK TO CIVILAZATION.BIG MUGUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU TOO NA BIG MUMU,NA YOUR PAPA BE MUMU, E GO BETTER FOR YOU, IDIOT

Quote:
YOUR FARTHER NA HIM BE MUGU, YOUR MOTHER NA DIRTY SHIT,YOU TOO NA DIRTY SHIT,POOR ASSHOLE,YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE,IDIOT

Quote:
YOU DEY CRAZY YOUR PAPA DEY CRAZY, HELL IS YOUR HOUSE

Quote:
YOUR FARTHER IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
u are a murder fucker . skinly ass hole

Quote:
na your mama u dey cast your just a fool at 40 fuck u

[email protected]

Quote:
BOY U NO GET WORK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE TIME U USE TO WRITE THIS RUBBISH,CAN'T U USE FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT?

Quote:
YOU HAVE BEEN cursed. 500 YEARS AGO.U ARE A MONKEY DEVIL.U HAVE NO POWER IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]

Quote:
ANUOFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OLORIBURUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]

Quote:
Quoting from your word, ur rape brought about my existence...that makes you my father and i must hv learnt everything from yo...PAPA, I hail u ohhhh....My fada which is u must hv learnt his ugly acts from somewhere, it must run in d family blood, that means, ur fadas fada is also a rapist and a low life asshole......Illiteracy is not just a disease, it is an epidemic and a quarantine should be put on it so dat ppl like u dn't go around spreading it.....PRIMARY SCHL DEGREE HOLDER LIKE U...

[email protected]

Quote:
HE GOAT.

Quote:
HE GOAT.

[email protected]

Quote:
All that you wish me, must surely return back to you by force AMEN. You don't know whom you insulting, I am sorry for you,u will see an answer next week for all that you insulted me.

[email protected]

Quote:
yOU ARE GOAT

Quote:
Evaslasting goat

[email protected]

Quote:
We bang your mother gang sex thereafter we injected HIV Blood in her pussy before gave birth to you monkey hiv victim

[email protected]

Quote:
what are you talking about mr man do you realise to are talking to a man of God?
Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

And You Will Live Forever on EARTH HAGAGHAHAHAHAhohohohohohoho people play God so much thinking that someday they will come God Himself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.

About Five Average boy's died this morning around 4 to 5am what do you say about that?
If God give you life thank Him that's all,forget about worldly things it will all stop someday according to the WILL of God.
YES.

[email protected]
Quote:

WAKE UP, NA THE JUJU DE BEND YOUR LIFE SOOOOO.... THE JUJU WILL WILL SOON KILL U .. MAD MAN, IF UR ORACLE DE WORK,, USE IT TO HELP URSELF OUT OF POOVERTY... FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

you've spoken to ishmael the servent of the bones, do u know who u're dealing wit? i have no beef wit u guy, so mind your business, i have slept with spirits communed with beings from the astral and causal planes, seriously i have no beef wit u, but i beg u in the name of my god ahkriman no shook hand for wetin no concern u, just mind your business i believe u have people who love, no put dem for trouble because u dey try form strong man this is my number call me 08024308248, my name's ishmael, but i advice u for your own good no call me, no be everybody u see online u go follow dey make mouth, u won take me play, me HIGH INITIATE, just stay safe cos seriously i have no beef wit u, if u are angry direct your anger to the foolish nigerian leaders who steal billions of naira everyday, stay safe my quarel is not wit u my broda.

[email protected]
Quote:

IDIOTA MUMU SO U STILL DEY USE CAFE

[email protected]
Quote:
u don ask waiten make ur generation be like that ?
ask ur mama she be the highest ashawol na so he take get ur basterd
that man we u de call ur papa na ur mother slave he get am when she de halsoul so the man de like her toto na so she talk carry the pregnace give am
go du blood test because u gho soun de off hiv positive

all ready u be manus -1

[email protected]
Quote:

there is no that say your papa na homosexual na him make am de fork your ass

you no why b/c you be blend preson and you gho die as a lunatik

FOUUUUUUUUL CHANGE

[email protected] sent this classic reply Laughing
Quote:

hey you are a foolish and smelling fool mehn!! am in malaysia flexing while you are grinding hard and writing bullshits to me, fuck you and you lie range rover you cant even write a good english asshole your mother gave me blow job for free and licked my asshole with her i also poured my sperm into her mouth and she swallowed it with pride while asking for me, fuck off my lane

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fraudstration...

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS THE LAST EMAIL YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM ME AND THE LAST EMAIL I WILL RECEIVE FROM U; HERE IS IT:

IT IS WIT UR HAND YOU WILL KILL EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, UR LINEAGE NOT JUST FUTURE, YOU WILL END IT WIT UR HAND AND U SHALL EAT UR ANUS, AND DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.........AMEN..

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Siam - Many thanks for those Very Happy Will send 500 a day till I've gone through them all.

Dev - How do you send 3,000 at once? Multiple accounts?

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TE --- Yes, I use multiple accounts. I have six or seven gmails I use for insult accounts. You can send cc up to 500 a day as a limit.

@All --- I have some angry lads in my box! Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:

Ur talking like a little boy

u think u can talk anyhow on the net take Ur time grow up enough and reason matured before you talk.
village boy!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

I see am say nah juju u dey use they hussle as e be u like that so make we see if ur dirty Okija JUJU fit do anything see who one use person take do juju nah akpu when u go eat go choke u.

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY TELL ME YOUR LOCATION AND WILL VISIT YOU IMMEDIATELY..........INCLUDE YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER.........I MEAN IT, I WILL SURELY SURPRISE YOU........TAKE IT.

[email protected]
Quote:

hands of your prostitue mother born in a gutter. your mother was fucked in the gutter and born you in a gutter and fed you in the gutters and brought you up in the gutters. son of a bitch. you will fuck your own mother or grand mother before you die. you have touched the bad part of someone you do not know. worse animal;

[email protected]
Quote:

Bastard wey dey talk you known who i be, every body with him game wetin come dey pain you for our runs wey i dey through. if you want make we run paroil let me known and we go chat ok. Big fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

u dey mad u don kill all your family members all in the name of money but u will die this month. ur mama na female dog and ur papa na theif for under bridge but GOD will Take ur life b4 u know it FOOOLL.

[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: DEVIL FUCK YOUR MOTHER 3 TIMES GO ASK HER

MAKE DELIL PREGNAT YOUR MAMA SEE MUMU WAY DAY DRIVE RANGE ROVER U DON SEE FOOD SHOP MUMU BELIKE SAY YOU NO GETBANY THING DO DO WITH YOUR TIME FUCKING MISRABLE GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD YOU NO NO SAY YOUR MOTHER BORN YOU FOR ASHA WOO HOUSE GO ASK OF YOUR HISTORY AND FAMILY BACK GROUND BEFORE U COME OUT TALK MUGU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MR RANGE ROVER IDIOT

[email protected]>
Quote:

haba guy, u b lik ur brothe so. I no no say al ur family no go skul
sha.look watin u write go through it and see dat u ar both fools.CHIEF
INNOCENT EMEKA way no sabi write english. Nigeria get many pple way
have low i q so and i av find two guy from d same mama even ur mama n
ur papa go get low i q so no b u wahala na ur mama n papa cus ham. 2
low i q come 2geder watin dem go born. Sorry CHIEF INNOCENT EMEKA i no
say very soon we go see cus my boys don they track u so no wahala
CHIEF INNOCENT EMEKA.

[email protected]
Quote:
gay lord like u idiot u called urself a guyman fooooool man u are u bastard why dont u leave this game for u punkass

[email protected]
Quote:

CHILDREN DON FULL THIS GAME TOO MUCH, U NO GET WORK? WELL 4 THIS TRASH WAY U TALK I GO SPOIL THAT WORK, 1 NAIRA U NO GO SEE COLLECT FROM THAT MUGU AGAIN.POORMAN.

[email protected]>
Quote:

festac cafe rascal wey no fit hammar

[email protected]
Quote:

HA HA HA HA, LAND ROVAR POOR YAHOO BOY, car is not an investment I’m
sure you never build a house u still squatting with r u parents in
that 3 bedroom house idiot, I am coming on 27th of this month to open
my new house, I finished my Hostel house at Owerre Imo State 6 years
ago ask any body about Nwamere ofuma Hostel at Owerre that is my
house.

Adaka you talking of Land Rover poor yahoo boy, I drove my first car
at age of 21 Mercedes V boot coup I am sure by that time you still in
the village chasing small girls one side dross it’s 14yrs now, I drove
Dodge Caliber SXT the same year I opened my Hostel at Owerre I have 4
expensive cars for my self. Idiot

Just last December when I was in Nigeria I bought F J Cruiser for my
father, you are here talking of Land Rover MUMU.

I sent three of my brothers Overseas, Brazil, Switzerland, Peru. Mugu.
Keep wasting your time in 419 I wanted to give you connection but you
are dam fool.

The reason I am still checking my mails, replying to my mugu’s I made
my first money through 419 now I’m into real business am sure u know
what I mean by real business anyway you are fool you understand know
what I’m talking about, Aturu Ohia.

POOR YAHOO BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:

But brother,
I didn't know you from anywhere why are you insulting me as if you have known me anywhere?Can u please tell me whom you are....If you want to call me as you say here is my number i no fear you as long i know do anything..08061173817..call me make i hear u and make we meet one one..

thanks my brother for the insult and as u course my mama...but i wan make u know one things if u know say u be real man we fit confront niga like am nah my number be that make we meet one day now call me if u reach.

Thanks so much i appreciate that.

[email protected]
Quote:

Nwa baga mumu mgbada you are poor yahoo retched boy, as I am writing to you now I am also writing down MTCN NUMBER which one of my boys will collect tomorrow I am still enjoying in Nigeria will be back to South Africa soon.

You will live a miserable life this 2012 and beyond.

Mgbada I don’t wish you death but you will continue roosting and begging for money to eat in Jesus name.

[email protected]
Quote:

MY GUY HOW U DEY NA ? MEN U DEY FUCKUPHE BE LIKE SAY U NO GET WORK TO DO DIS NIGHT FUCK MAN GOAT NA GOAT ANY WERE HE DEY U GOAT MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD ELEMENT,THIS IS HOW YOU ALWAYS FAILED YOUR EXAMINATION
IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:

Haba Bros, na wa to you. U suppose know say this mail was not originally meant 4 u nah. Why u dey talk and abuse me like this nah. You be ma bro nah.
Anyway, no shaking. I no go insult u back, but bear in mind we fit meet anytime.

Don Frankie

[email protected]
Quote:

Mugun Emeka gan make e ni eko, Na him b say emeka don make am for
lagos..... Na my own house i dey now i don build my house i will scam
till the day i die, I have no mother and i have father so therefor
this is what am doing for a living.

[email protected]
Quote:

you will continue dreaming until you end up in any of this cels panti ikoyi Nigerian,fragbor republic of benin cell, kutepe togo cell or waju sakumono ghana i bet you watch it you will see

[email protected]
Quote:

My business partner can’t stop laughing at you Mr. Land Rover he was
with me when I was replying to your message. He turned 33yrs two weeks
ago already has a 5 star Hotel at Abuja, you are here talking of Land
Rover how old are you if I may ask?

I am giving you contact now look for people that has heart to travel
to Japan, China, Brazil, Peru.

I wait to hear from you.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU PAPA I NO SAY YOU NO WELL YOU NAH FOOL SEF YOU THINK NAH ONLY YOUR MAMA SABI HOW TO MAKE MONEY ABI NAH SANGO GO KILL YOU, YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA AND EVERYBODY WEY DEY CLOSE TO YOU AND YOU MAMA NO GO DIE OOOOO BUT HER PUSSY GOO SMELL TILL SHE GO DIE NII OOOOO......... I HOPE SAY ALL THE MONEY WEY YOU GET NO BE RITUAL YOU DO SHA AND HOPE SAY YOU DEY HELP YOUR MAMA FOR VILLAGE WEY SHE DEY SO SHE NO GO DIE OF SMELLING PUSSY WEY MARGOTT DEY COMMOT FROM THERE ........... YOU SANGO GO KILL YOU AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:

NNA BOY, UNA NO DEY HARD TO KNOW WHEN UNA COMEOUT FROM BUSH FINISH TO
LAGOS UNA GO DEY SHOW LIKE PERSON WEY GET SENSE.

U DON'T KNOW U'RE MISTAKE TO THIS COUNTRY, NA SOMALIA OR SUDAN UR
GENERATION SUPPOSE DEY BCOS NA WHERE FIT UNA BE THAT. LOOK AROUND U
HAVE U SEEN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN THIS GAME MAKING NOISE WITH IT?

UR GENERATION CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THEIFING OR FRAUD, IDIOT LOOK
AROUND U AND LEARN MANNERS IF U DON'T HAVE ONE. SMALL BOY LIKE U DEY
SEND THREAT MESSAGE TO ME. WETIN U KNOW FOR COMPUTER. I HAD JUST BEEN
IGNORING UR MESSAGES U BETTER BE WARNED OR THE NEXT TIME U SEND UR
MESSAGE TO ME AGAIN I WILL SEND TROJAN VIRUS TO UR SYSTEM THROUGH UR
IP ADDRESS AND DAMAGE UR SYSTEM.

BCOS U'RE FOOL U DON'T KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING TO. BRING UR FATHER AND
UR GENERATION FROM VILLAGE MAKE I TEACH THEM MANNERS BCOS IT SHOWS
U'RE NOT WELL TRAINED IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY LITTLE ADVICE FOR YOU<<<<<<<<<<<<ABEG VISIT PSYCHIATRIC>>>>>>COS U DON MAD........

[email protected]
Quote:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I COLLECT 19,000 CAD DOLLARS TODAY.....I EMPLOY UP TO FOUR BOYS THAT ARE WORKING FOR ME SO WHY DON'T YOU FIND SOMETHING AND START DOING....YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IKIJA SHRINE,,,,,,SO YOU KNOW IKIJA AND YOUR LIFE IS STILL LIKE THIS ,SEE FOR YOUR INFORMATION......IT'S SO PAINFULL THAT A GROWN UP MAN LIKE YOU WILL COME ONLINE AND START FOOLING HIMSELF....I PITY FOR YOU FUTURE AND YOUR GENERATION THEY ARE GOING TO REGRET HAVING YOU AS A FATHER, GRAN FATHER,GREAT GRAN FATHER GREAT GREAT GRAN FATHER,,,,,,,,,,CHAO......I LIVE IN TURKEY AND YOU RE STILL SUFFERING IN NIGERIA ...........AS I HAVE SAID EARLIER U NEED TO SEE A BRAIN DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU RE NUT......

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can send 1000 per day through gmail on my insulter.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
HEAVY THUNDER VISIT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILLY IN THIS YEAR 2012 THERE WILL BE NO PEACE FOR YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATIONS BECUSE YOU DONT HAVE TO ANY OF MY BODY AM BIGGER THAN FOREVER AND EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
After insults you still ask God for mercy, wasting your time to show your talents by insults.
Anyway God bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa na him u dey insult

[email protected] - Might not have been a lad, but I don't really care for those spammers either
Quote:
What happened to you that you are this angry? take it easy ma'am.

Regards

Quote:
Thank you ma'am
Regards

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a molotum imbafo check your google

Quote:
jobless moron

'
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO THE TRIBE U COME FROM.BLOODY FOOL,NEXT TIME DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE BECAUSE ITS FOR A SPECIAL RACE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU.
ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish you and your family there noses, sent Michele's na you holy pas

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NOT ME OK YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
mr fucker

[email protected]
Quote:
God will bless you

[email protected] - one of you guymen?
Quote:
NOW I HAVE SEE THE REASON WHY YOUR WIFE IS FUCKING AROUND WITH SMALL BOYS.

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.PLEASE ASK UR WIFE WHO HAS THOSE CHILDREN.

FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:
MY BROTHER THAT I STOP FUCKING UR WIFE PUSSY A CRIME.

PLEASE SHE IS NOT WORTHY TO BE A WIFE THAT IS THE REASON OF DUMPING HER BECAUSE I WONDER WHY YOU MARRY HER.HAVE YOU NOT OBSERVE THAT HER PUSSY IS SMELLING AND HASH TO STAY WITH.HOW CAN SHE BE FUCKING AROUND DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE IS MARRY.

SORRY IT WAS HERIDICTORY AFTER ALL UR MOTHER FACK OUTSIE TO GET BIRTH TO U.

UR FATHER SHOULD HAVE TOLD U

Quote:
i will fuck ur wife again this week because i wanted to leave her because of her smelling TOTO but by insulting me i will fuck her again and send the picture to you before the weeks runs out.

on wednesday watch it ur wife will come home late because i will be fuck her.take her toto picture and forward it to you.

I WILL ROUGH HANDLE UR WIFE TOTO BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN FUCKING 4 OVER FIVE YEARS NOW.ASK HER ABOUT ME.

[email protected] - another dipshit spammer who sent unsolicited e-mails to the wrong person. I think.
Quote:
Ok send lets see, let me come down to yur country then. What do you think???

Quote:

What is the problem man???

Quote:
You are mailing the wrong guy man!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
May God purnish you holy ghost fire will forever consume you anywere you.satan has no power so go and perish in hail

[email protected]
Quote:
DON U NO THAT U ARE A FOOL!!! IN ALL UR WORDS, YOU'VE JUST SUCCEEDED CALLING YOURSELF SATAN!! WHAT A SHAME!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a very big dog.to hell with you idiot

[email protected] - this lad's really creative Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Back to sender, son of HIV MOTHER

Quote:
Back to sender son of HIV *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
You more stupid than I thought idiot...agent of God my master

[email protected]
Quote:
may the ALMIGHGTY JEHOVA punish you for all enternity,and the HOLY GHOST FIRE DESTROY YOU....AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS wash you
from this earth for all eternity and you generation that is here and to come ...amen

[email protected]
Quote:
I rebuke you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and may holy ghost fire begin to burn you in Jesus name.

[email protected]
Quote:
See Agent of Satan,,,, See Pot calling kettle Black,,,,,,,, Wish u d
same Bro,,,,,,,,

[email protected] - my favorite from this harvest. Not only did he send some pretty neat replies, but since the phone number I used in the initial insult script was his number (which he didn't comment on), I like the result
Quote:
I TELL YOU MAN,AM NOT SCARED OF THE DEVIL HIM SELF,NOT OF HIS SAVANT.YOU ARE JUST NOTHING BUT A DOST BILL THAT HAS BEEN USED BY THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL NOTHING EVEN THE DEVIL HIM SELF.I SAVE A LIVING GOD THAT WILL NEVER FORSAKE ME EVEN WHEN I GO ASTRAL,AND I TELL YOU THAT BY THE MEASURE OF THAT NAME JESUS EVERY KNEE SHARE BARE AND EVERY TOUGH SHARE CONFESS THAT HE IS THE LORD.THE AGENT OF SATAN THAT SEND EMAIL.HAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FULL.GO TO HEAR MAN I DON'T EVEN CARE TO KNOW WHO THEY FUCK YOU ARE.EMEKPA LIKE YOU.

Quote:
I HAVE NEVER SEE YOUR TYPE BEFORE FROM SATAN AGENT TO HOLY GHOST FIRE.ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT FRUSTRATED BY COMPUTER ALREADY THAT YOU DON'T NO WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE AGAIN?DID I EAT YOUR MONEY?ALL THIS LAGOS BOY CAN CRAZE AT TIME.WELL GO AND FIX YOUR HEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING MAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW.BUT THAT IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE FOR YOU AS MY COUNTRY MAN.(IF YOU PASS LIKE THIS YOU GO USE LEG TRACK FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA SOON)ABEG TRY FIX YOUR HEAD OK

Quote:
WELL MY PEOPLE SAYS THAT IF A MAD MAN TALK OFF YOUR CLOTH AND STARTED RUNING AND YOU RUN AFTER HIM THAT YOU ARE ALSO MAD.LET ME IGNORE YOU AS I NO YOU ARE NOT OK.I ONLY PRAY THAT YOUR PEOPLE SHOULD NOTICE YOUR MAD MODE QUICKLY SO YOU WILL GET OUT OFF HANDS

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Fatter Siam. I'm also going to give my loving regards to those lads. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
You can send cc up to 500 a day as a limit.

Those poor lads Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
why are u fucking up with me you son of bi

[email protected]

Quote:
First of all i have to thank you that you reply even that all that your reply is bad but i don't need to get anger with that and i want to tell you that your reply was read by all member of GOODNEWS EVANGELICAL DRAMA MINISTRY which every body was laugh and some get angry but i have to tell them the reality about about Internet faultier i said may that is what you think and reply us back in such way, so [please i want you to know that if you are not chosen by the holy spirit you will not received our letter please help us to fulfill our dream ,as you are doing this may God grace be upon you and your family.
Thank you from Mr Kenny
(GEDRAM COORDINATOR)
+2348085803116

[email protected]

Quote:
And for ur own good nor dey insult spirit cos dem fit do you something .

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck off bitch asshole,low sperm count

[email protected]

Quote:
NA MUMU U BE BABA

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR IS FOOLISH, BIG HEAD

[email protected]

Quote:
ASHAWO SON, YOUR FATHER LEFT YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS MAKE LOVE WITH GOAT AND DOGS,
YOUR MATE ARE GOING TO A BETTER COUNTRY AND YOU ARE GOING TO MALAYSIAS, AND USING A NIGERIAN NUMBER.

IF THIS IS YOUR OWN PATTERN OF FORMAT, THEN HUNGER WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ANIMAL, SON OF A DOG

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH IGBO MAN, ARE SURE YOU ARE AN IGBO, MY FRIEND GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER WHERE YOUR DOG FATHER IS, BUT FOR SURE HE IS IN THE ZOO, AND THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG TO.

[email protected]

Quote:
he be like say ur papa no born u well, u are Bastard, u not get sense
at all. U be goat u hear

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR MAMA AND FAMILY, I NO GO BETTER FOR YOU SMALLY, GO TO OSU IN ACCRA AND ASK OF ME, COME MAKE I GIVE YOU SMALL THING FOR FOOD

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID IDIOT I CAN EVER IMAGINE. YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOOOOOOOL WHO LACKED HOME TRANING. YOU HAVE PROVED HOW STUPID YOUR PARENTS ARE AND HOW FOOLISHLY YOU WERE BROUGHT UP . I AM SORRY FOR YOUR FUTURE IF YOU EVER HAD ANY, BASTERD. VA AFARE CULLO, UN PERSO DI MERDA.

[email protected]

Quote:
NO BE UR FAULT.......... I THANK GOD WEY DO AM 4 YOU AND NA THE SAME
GOD GO DO AM 4 ME I MEAN THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

AS 4 THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL I DEY ASSURE YOU SAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD
I DON MAKE AM ALREADY THOUGH I NEVA BUY LAND ROVER LIKE YOU
SAID.......BUT IF YOU CONTINUE THESE WAY NA FROM DREAM YOU
DIE.............. ASS HOLE

[email protected]

Quote:
BIGGER FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
Na ur papa u dey follow talk shey u no know abi u dey mad me no be human being i be ghost or u dey mad u better go find work do mad man

[email protected]

Quote:
I just finish fucking your mother with 1 dollar i paid her. I did not enjoy your fucking mother because her pussy is smelling.

Son of a bitch

[email protected] (worst insulter of all time?)

Quote:
idiot of ur type

Quote:
Small rat like you

Quote:
goat like you !

Quote:
mumu like you

[email protected]

Quote:
fool is motor investment they never born you when i ride car okay mu-mu how many houses do you have how much is i your account how many business have you opened fool die in ignorance

[email protected]

Quote:
TELL NOTHING ABOUT YOURSELF BECAUSE NO BE YOU DAY GIVE YOURSELF LIFE.. WELL, NA DIE YOU WON DIE SO FOR THIS EMAIL WHEN YOU JUST SEND ME TODAY... GOD PUNISH YOUR FURTHER, NA GHANA YOU DAY WHEN YOU NO WON LET PERSON HERE WORD.. WHAT IF YOU COME DAY HAVEN.. THEN YOU GO KILL EVERYBODY FOR EARTH… MUGU LIKE YOU….

I PITY YOUR MAMA WHEN BORN YOU SHA.. AND IF AM YOUR FATHER I WILL BEG GOD FOR I REFUND BECAUSE HOT WALTER WHEN THEM TAKE EBA BETTER PASS YOU… IF YOU WON LIVE LONG NO EVEN SEND THIS TYPE OF MESSAGE TO ANYBODY NEXT TIME BECAUSE EVEN WITH THE LAND ROVER YOU ARE CLAIMING YOU HAVE.. DON’T EVER THING YOU ARE BETTER OFF THAN ANY ONE OUT THERE.. GOAT.

Quote:
your father...

Quote:
na wething you know na go kill you...

Quote:

na wething you know na go kill you... you will see it coming but it will still hot your..

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you email yourself and BCC 498 addies (499 total), you can get away with sending out 2 mass mailings from your gmail account a day.

Some Back to Sender's-
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
is ok i apologise; i no no say u be my brother; i think u be white man kaah

[email protected]
Quote:
nawow for you oooo....this email is ment for white not black when you see such an email to your box..you just delete it than coursing your brother.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIA OFFER U SAIDACCENT FOOL LOOK AT UR SPELLINGS NON IS CORRECT YOU BETTER GO BACK SCHOOL FIRST TO LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE, I CAN NOT REMEMBER MAILING YOU, SO HOW COME YOU EVEN HAVE MY MAIL NIGERIA CRIMINAL, MY PRAYER FOR U IS THAT YOU DO NOT DIE IN FUEL CRISIS

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER WHY ARE SENDING ALL THIS MAILS TO MY MAIL. PLEASE I HAVE DONE OFFENDED YOU PLEASE FORGIVE I TAKE GOD NAME FOR GIVE ME

[email protected]
Quote:
ULASI OKICHA GBOO GI
OTUTUZU AGULERI GBO GI NA UMU NNA GI,OTU EZI,ACHAWO, AKUNAKUNA DI GA NGI,INO GHANA NA AGBA ACHAWO CEDIS

CALL ME +229-9965-23-33

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD IS LIGHT AND CHRIST JESUS IS ALSO LIGHT, MAY THE HOLY GHOST FIRE
CONSUME YOU AGENT OF SATAN IN THE SPECIAL BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST I
COMMAND YOUR DESTRUCTION FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. AMEN! AMEN!!
AMEN!!! AS YOU CLAIM TO BE AGENT OF SATAN. I AM A LIGHT, AS CHRIST IS
IN ME. AND I WILL BURN YOU DOWN IN JESUS NAME. GET THEE BEHIND ME
SATAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
AHKRIMAN I put a curse on you, you have to work and see no benefit, you must reap the wind spiral of your atrocities, and you die on the day the servant of the bones of the seventh DAYTHE crosses the plane of causality,

[email protected]
Quote:
ANUMANU IHE IDERE ZIRIM NA IBURO ONYE IGBO, I BU NWA ATUTA ATUTA NA IME OFIA, IHE ONYE KWUTERE NA ONU OBURU. IFUSI IHE IMETARA ONWE GI. NDO. R.I.P. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE ALREADY A DEAD-MAN.

U WILL SLEEP IN THE GRAVE LIKE YOUR GRAND-GRAND PARENTS.

U ARE THE ONE UPON CURSED AND YOU WILL ACHIEVES NOTHING BUT EARLY GRAVE AS YOU HAVE WISH TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
none existing element
oh
poor you agento of powerless thing.you are a disgrace to manhood.arrow of is point at you and you can not escape it
failure

[email protected]
Quote:
HUUUUUUUUUUU, I command ur spirit and soul to be caged and imprisoned. By the powers invested on me from the 3rd heaven above, from the Ancient of Days, from the Living grand masters of the Order, I silenced ur spirit and soul. Beclouded with foolishness, shame, inferiority complex, poverty, death, and hell. I command the agents of Destruction, Lord Shiva to destroy you and your soul. From now be in the spirit of madness. I command Lucifer to drag u back to where you belong with him.....hell.

Mortal man, i take away your senses, be mad, be mad, be mad. So u will remain until you realized your error and confess and seek for forgiveness.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHUT UP YOUR STINKING MOUTH.YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL YOUR WORDS CORRECTLY WELL,YOU MORON! YOU MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR TRAP OF A MOUTH.MAY THAT SATAN KILL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ONE MILLION TIMES, YOU ARE JUST LIKE SAND ON THE GROUND WHICH CANNOT MAKE ANY MOVE, WHATEVER EVIL YOU WISH OTHERS WILL COME BACK TO YOU ONE MILLION TIMES, IN JESUS NAME I RETURN BACK YOUR EVIL TALK TO YOU, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
You and ur family's will suffer for this.

Son of God

[email protected]
Quote:
You don't have power over me becuase am for God who said my son don't worry, they will all be clothed with disgrace and wrapped in shame but his servant will rejoice forever Amen.

Son of God.

[email protected]
Quote:
u and yourl with ur agen will die tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will remain in poor forever,

I’m a child Of God , you are and your devil is powerless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus is my power ,so i pass you by 10,0000

Billions times ok

[email protected]
Quote:
the same man Robert paid me yesterday $1500 again, after he paid on the 4th of this month.

So beg me to leave the man to pay you small.

He is from Austria.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS FOR YOU ONLY, YOUR WORLDS HAS NO POWER

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY BROTHER BACK TO SENDER....

AM THE ONE PREGNANT YOUR MOTHER AND I DID NOT KNOW HER PUSSY USE TO SMELL AND SHE WILL BORN EMBECILE LIKE U HAHAHAAAAAAAA

IS A PITY YOU ARE AND EMBECILE ILLITRATE.

GOD PUNISH U AND UR GENERATIONS

SON OF GOD...

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH U THE SAME AGENT SATAN AND U WILL REMAIN SATAN AGENT UNTIL U JOIN HIM IN HELL...BASTERD..

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER YOUR MOTHER , ALL OF THEM DONT DIE AND YOU TOO WILL FOLLOW THEM.... I CAN SEE THAT YOU DONT HAVE JOB.............. I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR IN JESUS AMEN ... NO PACE FOR THE WICKED AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE REST AND PACE IN YOUR HOME AND IN YOUR FAMILY AMEN..... YOU HAVE ALREADY DIE AND NOTHING WILL STOP IT.... I SORRY FOR THE POOR MOTHER THAT GIVE BARTH TO YOU , BECAUSE DUE TO YOUR WORD MAKE ME TO COST HER TO DIE TOO AND YOU WILL SEE IT .. IT IS MY PROMISE TO TO YOU ...UNTILL YOU ASK FORGIVENESS FROM ME.....FOOL... YOU DONT HAVE JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
u are writing because of money, never, am igbo man like u base in Ghana,

[email protected]
Quote:
ABEG RESPECT URSELF.....FUCK U ASS HOLE!!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE U TYM GET LOST,LET ME LOOK FOR RICH PEOPLE NOT CHURCH RAT LIKE U.....ABEG NO WRITE ME AGAIN.....NWANNE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD,BIKOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder will fire u b4 this month runs out. Watch out!

[email protected]
Quote:
you must be mad in Jesus name amen and amen all your talk back to you

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I AM GOING TOBLOCK UR EMAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO DENDER IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE TOMORROW

[email protected]
Quote:
I have told you before that you don't have power to overcome me in this becuase am son of God and becuase of this you. you will suffer with your family or you think I don't know you, don't worry my God will make you suffer for what you have done as evil
Son Of God

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama toto is so sweet

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAAHAAHA YOU ARE STILL A SMALL BOY WHY? WHEN WILL YOU BECOME MATURED AND STOP RAISING YOUR VOICE TO ELDERS.PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU LIKE TALK,AS FOR ME I BELIEVE IN ACTION.I PRAY TO SEE YOU ONE DAY AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS EDI UKPOR. I THOUGHT YOU COLLECTED MONEY THIS WEEK WHY CAN'T YOU USE IT TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE AND CALL ME.

AGENT OF GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE ALREADY A BEGGER, I HAVE FUCKED UR MOM AND U ARE ALREADY I HELL BEGGING JESUS CHRIST FOR FORGIVENESS, REPENT AND U”LL BE FORGIVEN.

STOP INTERNET FRAUD FOR SOME OF UR MEMBERS HAVE DEFRAUDED UR SITER AND SIX OF THEM HAVE HER FUCK THROUGH HER MOUTH ANUS AND TOO THE SAME TIME.

SMALL SATAN BOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
do you see that you are a confused fool. beware of your shadow

[email protected]
Quote:
TODAY I CURSE YOU,NON OF YOUR GENERATION WILL GROW UP TO 12 YEARS AND DIE,THIS WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO INSULT PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ON INTERNET.REMEMBER THIS DAY

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER.......ND UR FAMILY.....BURNING INTO FIRE RIGHT NOW,DEATH AGENT HAVE TAKING THEM AWAY PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY

[email protected]
Quote:
yes u said it! and it is so i am death already,but you no go die follow me abi you want to remain here on earth lets go there together? i agreed we you ok but you must die ooooooooo! the highest wisdom man were are you now ,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID PERSON, IDIOTE OF NO SENSES DO YOU SEE YOUR EMAIL
THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE SENESES

The Bible said their is power of death and life in the tongue,
therefore whatever you speak that do have glory of God in your life,
shall be use against your entire life this 2012, as you are looking
for devil, he shall block every good things in your life, you shall
not see the light in your life again, course you from your generation
of your life that good things will dispear in your family, whatever
goodness you are out to search for, shall be failure in your life, as
you are walking opon millions of sains, so shall your problem will
be very big in your life, any where you are in search of goodthings of
this earth, you shall never have it, as the sun keep on shaining on
you so shall you be drid off day by day. the spirit of forgiveness
willcome if you apologize and stop looking for peoples problems.

As you live day by day, so shall your problem live with you in jesus
mighty name.amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MAIN FOOL BECAUSE YOU ARE FOLLOWING SATAN.SATAN IS DARKNESS AND YOU ARE IN DARKNESS NOW.YOU WILL FOLLOW SATAN AND PERISH IN BRISTONE FIRE I BELONG TO JESUS CHRIST THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.IF YOUR SATAN HAS POWER WHY WAS HE CASTED OUT OF HEAVEN WHOSE POWER IS THAT JESUS POWER.SO REPENT BEFORE YOU PERISH WITH YOUR DEVIL IN HELL FIRE.DEVIL IS A DECIEVER AND LIAR BUT CHRIST CAME SO THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE LIFE EVEN IN ABUNDANCE.MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR IGNORANCE
AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
hungry man is an angry man hahhahahahaahah

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER YOUR MOTHER , ALL OF THEM DONT DIE AND YOU TOO WILL FOLLOW THEM.... I CAN SEE THAT YOU DONT HAVE JOB.............. I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR IN JESUS AMEN ... NO PACE FOR THE WICKED AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE REST AND PACE IN YOUR HOME AND IN YOUR FAMILY AMEN.....

[email protected]
Quote:
If u write me again i will curse u and ur generation to come.

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY,DEY THERE TO TALK RUBBISH WHILE OTHERS ARE BUSY MAKING MONEY. I JUST BOUGHT CHRYSLER 2008 MODEL. MAKE JEALOUSY KILL YOU THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get work

[email protected] 180.215.137.18/Delhi
Quote:
PLEASE WHAT DO YOUR WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU NOW TO STOP THIS MESSAGE AM FEAR ABOUT MY LIFE HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED FROM ME NOW I CAN PAY IT SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE MY SWEET LIFE FOR ME TO LIVE

[email protected] 41.203.64.130/Lagos
Quote:
I day wait your reply OOOOOOOO!
I know get anything to do now you i face now pls, reply make we the use am the talk to our self to see who go first drop.

i beg i day wait now i get many many way i go tell you abi you no no say i bi village boy way grow for village you never hear any thing now small i tell you u the shake.

Otu d dawa nne gi idiot.
write me i day wait you i don face you now every day you will receiving from me you go die u go die many many time accident come lagos now idiot way money??????????no money !onye owow like you u go finish with all your mad owu, ur papa go die as my papa die your mama toto go the small peope go run for her

i will be waiting! as a death man! but do u want to come and meet a death man Ok . nice you are welcome now so that you will pick ur own grave ok. what type of Gasket will you like to choose. my own is wonderful with glass and nice looking.

You must die you said that you are agent od satan. u are nothing than, i am satan he self stupid boy like you nonsense. see eh i just the look u before you know small way you see you show your self idot. your papa your mama they go die one day make you come take my address now river nija now there be my address ,

you want make i tell you ok i go talk ooooooo. if you reach house todays night, while your mother is sleeping. just open her rapa or scathe , when you open it only what i want you to do is..make you use one finger and put inside your Mama Toto and carry it up to dry than same it! if you do that i go know say u bi agent of satan true .

if i catch you the son of poor man like you who you bi for were you day now owu go kill you shot-up your dirty month .

that your last sister soon now me go they fuck am you get money idiot like you, i will be soon with her, ok you know say she give me her phone number, she love me i go the fock well for your family anywere from back.

[email protected] 41.203.64.129/Lagos
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THIS WORLD, NA YOU GO DIE, YOU BE TOTO, AS YOU BIG REACH YOU STILL DEY FOOL YOUR SELF, GIVE ME YOUR REAL NUMBER MAKE I CALL YOU, GOAT, YOU FOOLISH BOY, DEY HIDE BEHIND COMPUTER DEY FOOL YOUR SELF, YOU SERVE DEVIL REACH ME, YOU FOOL, I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE MOTHERFUCKER, WETIN CONCERN ME AND YOU, HOW MANY PLANES YOU DON VISIT SPIRITUALLY? ANSWER DAT QUESTION THEN I GO SPARE YOU, MY SOUL IS ALREADY CONDEMNED, I BELONG THE DARK LORD AND TO HIM I BELONG, DEY CLAIM SATAN AGENT, WHEN SATAN PIKIN DEY CORNER, IF I SEE YOU I GO KILL YOU I SWEAR, SEE MY PHONE NUMBER,
MOTHERFUCKER CALL ME I DEY WAIT FOR YOUR CALL, IMBECILLIC MORON

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE U IN HELL FIRE WHEN YOU GET THERE OK

[email protected]
Quote:
U AR A SON OF HARLOT UR MOTHER IS A FUCKING SMELLING HOLE.

FUCK U AND UR GENERATION FOOOOOOOOOOOOL BAAAAAASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
azi,

You can't even spell correctly.

Now i know how dumb u are.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MUGU THAT WHY THEY CHOP YOU NOW YOU ARE CRAZY,BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
i will kil u

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT YOU AGENT OF SATAN FULL. BASTARD YOU DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOU SON OF HARLOT FUCK YOU 100 TIMES BASTARD?I PROMISE YOU FROM NOW TO WEEKEND YOU FIND YOUR SELF IN HELL MAKE IT?BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI ,OMO YOUR MAMA ,DURU UWAKA,DANBANZA.

[email protected]
Quote:
I am so sorry for you because soon you will die in burning fire.Local tout like you wey dey chop mama thank you claim to be agent of satan.you claim to be agaent of satan can you tell me the hidden dark of satan.Idiot,good for nothing asshole wey don throw paper tire,you dey claim agaent of satan.Tell me who is satan you no know.It is better you find work to do.Mugu like you wait i am not in Nigeria but very soon i will come bank and i will trace you and i will get you do you know who i am.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will remain agent of Satan till you die

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOUR FAMILY'S, THEY WILL SUFFER WITH YOU BECUASE OF THIS.LET US SEE WHO WILL DIE THIS YEAR BECUASE I HAVE TOLD MY GOD TO DEAL WITH YOU BECUASE HE IS YOUR FATHER AND I TELL YOU THIS NOW THAT YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THIS WOLD, THAT FIRE WILL GO BACK TO YOU AND LET US SEE IT.......FOOL AND YOU THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOU WILL SUFFER.

MARK MY WOLD.
SON OF GOD.

[email protected] 41.218.228.40/Ghana
Quote:
YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR TIME T SEND ME THIS JOKING MASSAGE. YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
jobless fool; i do not know why you are still existing in the land of the living.
go were you blong to which is grave.
i release fire of holy ghost upon you.i know you now burning to pieces.you are a disgrace

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY DIE BOTH YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER ALL OF THEM HAVE ALREADY GONE... MAKE U NO WORRI I AM AT YOUR BACK JUST LOOK YOUR BACK AND YOU WILL SEE ME AND SEE THE DEATH THAT WILL KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY... FOOL LIKE YOU......YOU NO GET JOB NA WETIN DEY WORRI YOUR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
What ever you may call yourself I don’t want to know my redeemer is labret which is JESUS . I not Alfred of you, if you have power come out let’s meet one on one.

If am the one that offended you I will know and beg you forgive but if am not the one that offended you ,and your contemn tell me robes I will make sure my living God ham you punish, you that am more than you any were fiscal and spiritual because if you try meet for dream I will kill you . so come out let fat face to face and see GOD AND SATAN WHO WILL win, stop confusing your self your small to me to handy took cat your family idiot

GOD Almighty is always protect me you can do nothing I eating my money if you power come to me you will see , don’t let me send punish angel to stop that come let met and wiat for you SATAN lrt me remove you from the darkness death to life

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL

HUNGER TOUCH YOUR BRAIN I AM NOT SURPRISED ABOUT YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
i wiil kill you soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you. Mr Agent of satan. Satan be with you all your life. Since you call yourself agent of satan, then you will remain so.
You are too funny and Stupid.

[email protected]
Quote:
This is Mr.D.Robert email : I have only $ 450 today, i will complete it $ 700 by Monday.

Are you the one who give this bill that i am enjoying?

Receivers name: Rajilola Sodiq Adewale
Address: tin can island,lagos. Nigeria
Amount: $3,500 USD
Teste Question: In God
Answer: We trust

Just tell me your problem, i will help you out, or do you need money?

OR any of this is yours?

The Accountant General of The Federation.

Platinum Habib Bank (Bank PHB).

The President's office.

Dr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga

Minister Of Finance

Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Direct Tel: (01-1)234-8028-599-656

It is the will of God

FINALLY, SEE WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING/WRITING:

Attention
In attestation to your message the funds activation and Approval fee is $USD6800
After finding out from my co-officials, We are able to get $USD3,300 as a loan to you
and you are to pay the balance of $USD3,500
After the activation fee is being made you are to receive $USD50,000 every 96hours
You are to pay the money through western union with the cashiers details below

[email protected]
Quote:
jobless idiot.you don;t even go school

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FAMILIES ARE ALREADY DEAD P[EOPEL U ARE A BEGGER IN FESTAC MUMU WEY NOR FIT SPELL CORRECTLY THIS NIGHT ONE PERSON WILL DIE IN YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE U ALL BELONGS TO THE DEVIL MUGU.

FOOL DO NOT WRITE ME AGAIN JOBLESS IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FOOLISH IDIOT FOOL GOAT.FOOOOOL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL PERISH YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy, You no get anything to answer rather than you consume with range Oh! so you no fit talk again make thunder fire you and all that concern you fool! So this Boy you don do what i ask u to do.....................

YOUR NEST REPLY WILL BE YOUR CONFIRMATION GIFT THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY FINGER YOUR MUMMY TOTOTO AND CARRY IT UP TO DRY AND YOU SMALL IT! MAKE-SURE THAT YOU DRY IT UNDER FAN OTHER WISE YOU WILL NOT WIN YOUR PRIZE!

FIRST PRIZE! YOUR PAPA PAINS.....YOU WILL TELL US HOW LONG IS IT AND THE SIZE.......SECOND PRIZE! THE PICTURE OF YOUR FATHER NO-SENSE PAINS INSIDE YOUR MUMMY TOTO-TO.............WHILE THE THIRD PRIZE! THE SMALLING OF YOUR MAMA TOTOTO. FOURTH PRIZE OH! MY GUY YOU GO LIKE IT OOOOO.........THAT YOUR SISTER WAY I GO MAMA,,,,,,,,,NOW YOU GO SUCK HER TOTOTO FIRST BEFORE I GO BEGAN TO EH EH EH I GO THE SMOKE WITH PRESS U THAN NOW THIS ONE NOW I FROM BACK OOOOOOOOOO.

YOUR BLESSED PRIZE! MAKE YOU CARRY AIDS BEFORE END OF THIS MONTH ANY HOW VILLAGES GIRLS KNOW WELL OOOOOOO. MAKE SHOW .

UR SIX PRIZE.....ONE OF YOUR BROTHER GO DIE THIS YEAR REMEMBER MY OWN DIE TOO AND ME IS ALREADY DEATH MAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

your papa go die soon i know of it...which of the prize do u clam now. in finger your mummy toto very good boy i know that you i will like to win prize my Guy! so tell me how the thing the small.
your mama now smalling thing usless woman way day foku up and down no bi she both children the foku your mama idiot like you foool...............oooooooooooooooo.

oh! i like you for this confirmation onye owu. you go day people go come the fuko ur mama.
see eh make i tell you say your brother must die this year! and you go carry Aids soon no bi village you day now,,,,,,,,,,idiot that aids way day your body now go born soon many many worry for your body oooooooooooooo,aids they there now..........oooooooooo

make you go bring your sister as u day come back to lagos ok so that you go suck amer well well make i come mama mama ram idiot.

you go get accident on your way to lagos and that accident go touch your brain you go start day mad, and that time way they go carry you go village now your mama now she you go the foku now children toto bi that .

you know say i bi daeth man working i am already death man for sure you want to die like me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes i am happy death man working every were and now your brother death we day wait here now. that ur mummy pussy nest of your reply tell me as the thing the small ok than i will send you a prinze of #5000 naira for your explanation of how ur mama pussy the small.

you say waiting make i do what ! this is morning we just the start if i hear that from you again make i send apogee to who u bar-stared fool. talkerm again i dolt i will send you all your family picture soon you think say i be you wait i day come u go the receiverm every day i know get anything to do. and i don't know English! i know go School if i see you now soon we go west you.............born tron way like you .

i day wait for your reply oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oooooooooooooooooooooo.send mail before thunder go fire you anywere way you day! tell us the smelling of ur mama toto so that you go collect your prize oooooooooooooooooo ! thife send mail ooooooooooo you dey thife oooooooo police the chest you and your younger brother the go kill am soon na thife oooooooooooo Aguo thugbu gi. come send mail i day wait for you na death man the talk ooooooooooooo you want remain alive na lia you follow me as death man working ooooooooooooo

you don die let me know ur condition now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,about 5 of us here but different destination we go meet in hell ok i have many bad commitment i don't like to hurt my friends i do love them like one home! oh! you will never rest at all anything way you the do ww will be monitored you will be asking your self question that we will never end with you. till your death i am soory you go face am

[email protected]
Quote:
I will be coming to Nigeria by this month end i must surely locate you and because of you claim what you are not wait for me today in the etheric plane in the night although i know that you are jonley you do not even know where is etheric plane.I must make sure that i seize your spirit from returning to your body.I am waiting for you unless you do nolonger again.
Son of the light

[email protected]
Quote:
dont sed me this message again ok 419

[email protected]
Quote:
CONTINUE OKAY BUT YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO DIE FIRST I BELIEVE THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
IGBO MAN SUFER NA UNA CULTURE FOOL UNA DIE FINISH FOR NORTH YET NO WHERE TO GO SHAME ON ON YOU SAY YOUR PAPA NO NO CHOP BELEFULL BEFORE HE DIE YOUR MAMA NA HAWKER

[email protected]
Quote:
let fela smoke suffocate you

Animal

[email protected]
Quote:
SPIRITUALY,YOU HAVE BEEN BEHEADED. 3 DAYS REMAINING.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Common go die you fucking animal, bearing Rev. of hail, BIG IDIOT. HUNGRY MAN, GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR REAL FATHER WHICH IS GOAT AND DOG. TRY THE ZOO MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR LIFE AND YOUR COMING GENERATION. SEE YOUR EMAIL SO SO SO CALLED BIG BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks for your dirty life,

may almighty God have mercy upon your generation,s because holy Ghost fire will soon locate your and your entirely family murderer fucker i will soon get your down soonest i promise your from now on wash your back blood idiot old for nothing.

and your will run mad in your office work and your wife and children will reject your for the hole life bastard still be putting your hand in evil thing holy Ghost fire will locate your soon.

go and Baruch your teeth because is smelling for the hole world idiot repent from evil bastard before it will be too late for your mugu?

[email protected]
Quote:

Na me fuck the Mama wen born u,bcos u are a basterd i have to 4get about u .ask your mum who be ur father.OGUN GO KILL U?AYELALA GO SPOIL UR LIFE U GO DIE BY ACCIDENT THIS YEAR?I DON REPORT UR CASE TO ALL THE DEMONS .U WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:

GOOD WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR SENDING ME THIS KIND OF MAIL

WHY ARE YOU FULLY YOURSELF POOR MAN IS THIS LOTTO YOU THAT KNOW BUSINESS

[email protected]
Quote:
how much loan do you want?which country are from? are you a man or an animal?
becos it look to me you are a snake

[email protected]
Quote:

Tell your Smelling pussy Hiv Victim mother to check my ip then she
will tell you where i base. You kettle calling pot black.

[email protected]
Quote:

your father na mugu and your mama na my dog dey fuck her...your papa na my cleaner and you sisters and cousin na anytime i know see toto fuck i dey come meet
them so guy respect me ....god punish you ...mad man

[email protected]
Quote:

I just finish fucking your mother with 1 dollar i paid her. I did not enjoy your fucking mother because her pussy is smelling.

Son of a bitch

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
SHEY NA YUR PAPA NAMED YOU GOMER?.. YOU ARE JUST A REFLECTION OF THE MAIL YOU SENT. YOU WASTED CURSED SEMEN... A STUPID PLC... COME TO THINK OF IT, SINCE YOU RUN DOWN SO TEEE NA ONITSHA YOU FIT GO SURVIVE... I WONDER IF U ARE NOT A MISCREANT ENGAGED IN KIDNAPPING...SAVIOUR OF THE CYBER CRIME... KEEPING WASTING YOUR TIME SPREADING YOUR REPLICA... I KNOW YOU NEED A FUCKING HELP... YOUR PSYCHIC STRENGTH IS ALREADY DEFLATED...I JUST WARN YOU NEVER TO CROSS MY GAME PATH OTHERWISE... DEATH BE TO YOUR KIND MERCILESSLY.

YOU SCHEISSE WANTED DEAD SOUL

[email protected] wrote:
hey u no get time and we find out i get money pass your papa and i get people [pass your whole reckless and smelling families i don hear you just no type again i see say u sabi english fuck off dear ................................................kisses make i host you no be cent i get i dn't count shit i weigh money *DELETED* and as for you u go die like these Amen.

[email protected] wrote:
why repeating the same story it show's u're not learned perhaps na somebody send dat thing to you kept quite and dey bomb dey go na december dey enter sooooooooo.see i fit flash account oooooooooooand i get bank website wey i host so if u get mugu or brign ur pap id make i flash am i swear hin go pay me na then u go know chiarman...........na so bomb dey go nothing do us na our forefather's money we dey collect back.

wey dem use mirror collect salt for our hand,wey dem sell us collect money use us dey do slave make we self use their selfishness chop them..............Hey if you no get tyme no reply me i beg uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu again.

[email protected] wrote:
were are u from in nigeria do u know u are a big fool am ever try to know u but u just keep talking shit how old are u and were are u now u are a big fool if u reply back to me and u we died young

[email protected] wrote:

WHY ARE U TALK SHIT U DONT LIKE AS MY TALKING TO U OR DO U THINK AM A FOOL OR WHAT IF YOU DONT MIND IS JUST A GAME SO ME WRITE U IS NOTHING DOWN JUST A FRIENDSHIP OK IF U DONT LIKE THEN U CAN FUCK OFF AND LIVE ME ALON AND MY LIFE OK I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME GOD KNOW WHAT IS ON AND U ARE NOT THE FIRST OR 2NT PERSON THAT I READ THAT SHIT OK SO STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD

[email protected] wrote:

were are u from in nigeria do u know u are a big fool am ever try to
know u but u just keep talking shit how old are u and were are u now
u are a big fool if u reply back to me and u we died young

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
...You can send cc up to 500 a day as a limit.

I'll keep that in mind, what delimiter do you prefer when I verify them?

eg one each line, ";" or "," I forgot to do that last time so each was on its own line.

Also I learnt a new anti spam trick to stop myself getting ip blacklisted.. technical but should result in a cleaner list of active accounts..

@ Fatter Siam - mind sharing your source - it's good to verify they are still active..

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Hey i can see, when i a kid is talking you will know. you are a nonentity .you are telling me what you claim that you have, do you know my worth? your are not a guy man cuz your talking like a big fool, a guy man don't talk rubbish. You are really a disgrace and you don't have levels FUCK OFF

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU NNEGI NWABINGO. UR PAPA WEY DIE FOR BOYS OYEE FOR OWERRI NA HIM U BUY CHEAP FOR GRAVE , HAHAHAHAHA, BUSY BODY. MAYBE U ARE FROM ECHEE, MBAMIRI.

[email protected]

Quote:
Hello

Chairman

Thanks for your message, I am very clad that you understand what is
going on here in Nigeria, well I am CHIJIOKE from Imo state .

Chairman i really need to know you more please, and i need contact to
travel and make money.

please try and get back to me with your info.

here is my number:+23481-6544-2201

Thanks

CHIJIOKE.

[email protected]

Quote:
see big boy... Laugh wa kill mi die....... na poor verity wa kill you so.. pity u.... i nor get ur time.. cos you are fucking frustrated ..lol i'm not on ur lvl..... pussy boy..... go find some where i'm busy...

PISS OFF

[email protected]

Quote:
whatever God has designed for my life so shall it be in Jesus name Amen.........

Remember that the wicked can not go unpunished

[email protected]

Quote:
Hello,

What is going on ?. I have not been receiving your email, for the couple of some days now, Are you still interested in getting this loan very urgent or not.

[email protected]

Quote:
you are paying mugu i we send men for you very soon wait and see

to tell you that i am nwa otu

[email protected]

Quote:
who are u and why you sending all thi sort of insul;ting words when u dont even know me before ?

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a fool and i must not talk with people like you so people live your life and live alone. i know you may not be richer than me but is God that make riches. thank you fool

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
Take me off your mailing list or I would put a GPRS lock on your phone, find you and shoot your ass you black monkey !!

[email protected]

Quote:
idiot i have been keeping quite without talking to you , move on fool , i can see how u are collecting the money with ur stupidity , i wonder who will give a fool like you money , even the most foolish mugu with simply notice ur stupidity moron.
you cant even speak a simple correct english , i wonder if you have collected $100 that is ur own , am sure if u have ever seen any $ na eye we see. impe

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU R A BIG FOOL,I SWEAR YOU REALLY GET STUPID TIME TO DEY MISBEHAVE IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID IDIOT I CAN EVER IMAGINE. YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOOOOOOOL WHO LACKED HOME TRANING. YOU HAVE PROVED HOW STUPID YOUR PARENTS ARE AND HOW FOOLISHLY YOU WERE BROUGHT UP . I AM SORRY FOR YOUR FUTURE IF YOU EVER HAD ANY, BASTERD. VA AFARE CULLO, UN PERSO DI MERDA.

[email protected]

Quote:
NO BE UR FAULT.......... I THANK GOD WEY DO AM 4 YOU AND NA THE SAME
GOD GO DO AM 4 ME I MEAN THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

AS 4 THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL I DEY ASSURE YOU SAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD
I DON MAKE AM ALREADY THOUGH I NEVA BUY LAND ROVER LIKE YOU
SAID.......BUT IF YOU CONTINUE THESE WAY NA FROM DREAM YOU
DIE.............. ASS HOLE

[email protected]

Quote:
GUYMAN WETIN BE THE MEANING OF THIS NOW? SO YOU DEY THE GAME AND YOU DEY TALK TO ME LIKE ANOTHER PERSON........................JUST SEE ALL YOU JUST WRITE LIKE PERSON WAY DEY VEX OR WE GET BUSINESS B4.

PHONE: ABEG GGIVE ME TOOLS IF YOU GET.
ADDRESS: OR MAILER OR BOX

Quote:
UR OWN DONE FINISH,,,,,,,,,,,,SEND ME UR PICS MAKE I KILL U INSTANTLY NOW ABI U DONE MENTAL? SEE BIG FOOL LIKE U AND UR MAMA AND UR PAPA WAY NEVER EAT SINCE 1953 NA EM U DEY TALK LIKE THIEF,,,,,U BETTER NO LET ME SEE OR U GO DIE BOTH SPIRITUAL ABI U DON MAD? JUST WAIT MAKE I SEND U THE REAL TOJANE MAKE UR GRANTE GRAND FATHER CLICK AND STOP UR MAMA TOTO AND UR PAPA SMALL PRICK.

[email protected]

Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
If for sure you know who you’re talking could have shot up. I will trace you. Building hostel at means you’re just starting nor cars mention.

[email protected]

Quote:
okay wating i do u now?????..... mi guy na small small..... u dont knw mi before take it easy...... i dor run this lvl before... i nor carry send you this email... na inside leads
so take it easy.... lol

[email protected]

Quote:
i wonder why guys make out time to write all this rubish.F U.

[email protected] (he changed his opinion of me quickly)

Quote:
Your are the greatest JOKE of the century..LOL

Quote:
Your are just a petty Joke

[email protected]

Quote:
Thank you sir for all you said. am happy you said you started from hear. i will be happy to know you more and run things with you.
Thank YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
you are not even ashamed of your poor English,please go back to school

[email protected]

Quote:
your plane we crash or your car
and your mother will die.if your mother is dead, your father will die.

course is following you
you will get sick again.

[email protected]

Quote:
I no no you...pls try and explain things better

Quote:
na you be the guy wey chop my $50K via the london account? wetin the happen? shey we don settle thing nah?????????

Quote:
Guy go do sometin wit your time..no dey full yourself ...aboki, boko haram, onye aworu, eze ushi, imi enwe, baga like you...if I get you na to whisper you sharp sharp monkey

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kickstart wrote:
thedevguy67 wrote:
...You can send cc up to 500 a day as a limit.

I'll keep that in mind, what delimiter do you prefer when I verify them?

eg one each line, ";" or "," I forgot to do that last time so each was on its own line.

@kickstart - just the comma between lad addys should work fine. Twisted Evil

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DIA SOON.......I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU SEND SUCH MESSG TO ME YOU ARE MAD......NOW YOU ARE NOT SAVE.....I DO SOMETHING TO MAKE SURE I GET YOU OFF....YOU FOLL

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL FAILLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
Oru Alusi
Osu
Ohu
Your family is under course, you will ramain to be a slave to those shirine.
You are not a shame of urself, Don't you know that i'm original son of the soil??

[email protected]
Quote:
is this the only client you have in your live! you have lost him accept that fact and face live. please let be bee. y are u trying to show me u are a small boy in this business . not send me mails again or i will trace u in and make things difficult 4 you . i basically do wash wash!! i now more guy men than you in lagos so i can always get to u if i dedicate d time to. dont ever right me again or i will dill with u.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE AS YU DEY BACK LIKE DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
It is a shame to any one who fights against his own people cus his destruction is soon

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun lakaye oshimule hammer your family there.You no go school wey you they spell stupid for stewpid.Na DOG go fuck your mama for where she dey ,your sister na Gorilla na him go hammer her toto tear .You na chicken na him go lick your spam why duck na him go use your prick play.\
Na trailer go jam that your mounth wey don slack,Bomb kill you and your generation,if you no sabi talk i go teach.If them born you well give me your number if i no spoil ur life .Idiot......If your write again ,that hand wey you wan take type na electric go shock idiot .No mind your own bussiness wether na you holly pass you go tell.

You holly na you dey where you dey ,idiot amdioha in gbogi there .indiara

[email protected]
Quote:
mr fool we just found out that your are a wste of time ,i cant believe the way you write your english it shows that you dont have any education at all how did you come about using a computer or did you steal it from somewhere any way i think you are the greatest joke of all time , we hang out here in dublin chilling with a bottle of moet and hennessy (hope you know what that is) laughing at you everytime we read your mail, please kindly send another one back because we cant wait to hear from you

and of course I sent more.... Very Happy
Quote:
listen i think you are dumb or stupid guess you didnt go to school at all, you cant even spell simple english and you said you drive a hummer, humm are you sure or you love and dream to have a hummer i guess you are a okada driver thats if you even have one, guess what i will advice you to get a dictionary next time before you send any more of your bomb english jesus my oyinbo wife laugh and laugh at your bomb grammer you cant even spell idiot well , you must be ashamed of your self, you said am in the cafe , ok guess what next time ask for my dublin number and i will give it to you , and for your information am a yoruba man not stupid igbo like you,u might have to try and learn how to compose yourself too because you are one bad news

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BELOW MAIL WAS DIRECTED TO kein Empfänger BUT I RECEIVED IT.. AND THE TRUTH IS THAT I DON'T KNOW THE REASON BEHIND THE MAIL.. CAN YOU CLARIFY ME? HOPE AM NOT COMMUNICATING WITH A FOOL?

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I WONDER WHAT IS MAKING CRY TO BITTER. CAN YOU SPEAK A CORRECT ENGLISH TO MY UNDERSTANDING?

Quote:
hahahahhaha! i just i can understand your point and what u are talking about. HAHAHAHAHAH ILLITERACY IS A BIG PROBLEM!

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello my little one
Stop fooling yourself,stop stupiding,you must obey your master,dog that bark does not bit but the silent is dangerus.
Be careful
APOSTLE BARRISTER DOCTOR PRESIDENT PRINCE

[email protected]
Quote:
nnanne nawaooooooooooooooooo why u de vex like this?

[email protected]
Quote:
My Dear,
This is the time to pay you back what you done to me, infact your own is finished, i will make sure that you loose your life, search your mind and find out who you offended, if you can not find out it means you are totaly fool,

You feel you are a big criminal, not atall. i have all the documents to prosecute you to any level if you want it in a police way, I gave you few days to leave and see what will happen to your life, i will not report you to any force agency, because i felt you dont knew what i knew,

You are noting but ; little 419 who came from poor family,

From the man you offended ;
Mr Jidelummadu ofor tupu imenye ife.

[email protected]
Quote:
get shot and die like a sucker free asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO IGBO YOU DON STAY LONG FOR INDIAN NO MONEY NO WORK YOU KNOW EVEN GET MONEY TO CHOP AND YOU FAMILY THINK SAY YOU GET MONEY ,

LOOK I SORRY FOR YOU NA CRAZY YOU DEY CRAZY NOW .

INDIAN MAGA DON USE JUJU CRAZY YOUR LIFE COME BACK TO NIGERIA COME AND SELL GARI AND FUFU

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't know there are still fools and time wasters like you, so you sit down for all the minute or hours and what you came with is just this rubbish bellow, well' if your family is coursed mine is not and i am not, if you like sacrifice your father for shrine, its for your family and your generation to come that the rubbish you put bellow belongs to, again try and learn simple english.

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu. people like you i hate.

[email protected]
Quote:
low mentality dey worry u, u dey hussle as u follow men ,dey hussle u dey cos him, dont u know is back to sender, becareful, if u dont like it u delete it then to talk non sense.

Reason like a wise and smart guy, dont u know u can make money from contact you dont know u see from net.
Think before you talk.
God bless u, i wish u best of luck.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO LICK YOUR MAMA'S PUSSY ASHOLE *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
YO ARE A BASTARD ONYEOSHI

[email protected]
Quote:
you bi fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahhahahahahahah guy you too funny shai i no no say na like this you too mumu make god judge you but one thing i wan tell you be say anywhere you take your self go na your dead body them go carry commot from there i swear i no get juju i agreee say u get all juju but one thing wey u no no say BABA GOD,JESUS CHRIST PASS THEM ALL HAHAHHAHAHAHHA U AND YOUR small gods una too small carry them come bros nothing dey happen ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY dammmmn you

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNEGI,EWU,NAMA,ATURU

Quote:
OTU NNEGI,NNAGI BU ONYE EKPENTA(LEPROSY)AND IT WILL AFFECT ALL YOUR GENERATION.

AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
WE JUST FINISHED UR BURIAL LAST NIGHT AND TO BE FRANK WITH YOU, YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.
A CAR WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ALL PERISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
eat grass til you die

Quote:
BEFORE YOU ACHIEVE YOUR AIM, YOU MUST FUCK YOUR MOTHER 4 TIMES

Quote:
Before your wife born for you, you must fuck your mother ten good times

[email protected]
Quote:
DIS NA MY LAST WORD TO MR.Barrister SEE AS U FINE Barrister WITH UR LAPI

COX U FINE WHEN U DEY ON UR 1945 LAPTOP

PLZ DOWNLODE AM MAKE U SEE URSELF

SEE U WHEN U DEY BOOM WITH UR DEAD LAPI

LOW LIFE MOTHER 4UCKER
UR FULL LIFE ALL DAY EVERY DAY 27/7

REGARDS
GODSON

[email protected]
Quote:
TIME NA MONEY OK USE IT AND GET MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
U r a bragard nothing but a woman pig. U don't have 1 kobo cos if u do, u will not have time to talk bullshit. Amu gi there ewu! great men doesn't gossip go to hell and burn uncountable times. dis's ma wish 4 u dumb score

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST FUCK YOUR MOTHER,YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHEN YOU WILL DO IT.

[email protected] really loves that large red font Very Happy
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WALKING CORPSE. YOUR FUNERAL HAS LONG BEEN DONE BY YOUR BY YOUR RELATIVES LONG AGO AND YOUR NAME DELETED FROM THE BOOK OF RECORDS. BASTAAAAAAAAAAAARD!! WORTHLESS THING THAT HAS NO IDENTITY. YOU KNOW IT VERY WELL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE AN ORIGIN AS YOUR MOTHER CANNOT EXPLAIN WHO YOUR FATHER IS. MAY SANGO CONSUME YOUR GENERATION

Quote:
OTU GBAWAKWAA NNE GI! AMU ZAKWAA NNA GI. OTELE GBAWAAKWAA NWUNYE GI, NWANNE GI NWANYI NA UMU GI. BARRISTER OF MAD PEOPLE. FRUSTRATED ARMED ROBBER, THUNDER GBAGBUKWAA NNE GI, NNA GI, NA NDI EZI NA ULO GI NILE. YOU WILL DIE YOUNG. FOR DESPISING ME, NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY IN THIS LIFE. YOU WILL DIE WRETCHED. STUPID ILLITERATE. GO AND DIE. WASTED IDIOT THAT COULDN'T FIND HIS FEET IN NIGERIA. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU. BASTARD. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU, PUNISH FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN (IF YOU HAVE ANY) YOUR GENERATION BOTH BORN AND UNBORN TO YOUR 2000 GENERATION. YOUR LINEAGE HAVE BEEN CURSED FOREVER AND NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE NOW AND FOREVER. THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU WILL REMAIN AND DIE IN ABJECT POVERTY. POOR ILLITERATE GENERATION THAT CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED THAT IN THIS 21ST CENTURY YOUR FAMILY HAS NOT PRODUCED NOT EVEN ONE GRADUATE

YOU WILL LABOUR IN VAIN. YOUR HAND SHALL FIND NOTHING GOOD. YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH. OGUN THE GOD OF THUNDER WILL WIPE YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD. YOU ARE DUE FOR YOUR FUNERAL. YOU WILL RETURN IN YOUR CASKET TO YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE. DEAD FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

FRUSTRATED AND POOR WRETCHED ANIMAL. THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT SOULS YOU SHED IN TIME PAST HAS DRIVEN YOU OUT OF THE LAND AND YOU THINK THAT LIVING IN FRUSTRATION WILL DELIVER YOU. REV OF THE FOOLS. HANDS OFF YOUR JOB THAT YOU GOT FROM WHERE??? BASTARD. barristerkotaku@MY FOOT.COM THE DAY YOU WILL EVER COLLECT A DIME FROM THIS JOB WILL BE THE END OF YOUR LIFE. I HAVE MARKED YOU RED AND ALL YOUR LIFE MAY YOUR WAYS BE DARK AND SLIPPERY. YOUR ENEMIES WILL OVERCOME YOU AND OVERTAKE YOU AND OVERSHADOW YOU.

MARK YOU FROM TODAY, YOU STAND IN JUJU BUT I STAND AS AN ORACLE OF THE MOST HIGH, YOU HAVE CEASED TO PROSPER. I HAVE WITHERED YOUR HAND LIKE THE FIG TREE AND YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN UNPRODUCTIVE. I CURSE YOU FOREVER. DIFFICULTY AND SORROW WILL BE YOUR BREAKFAST, LAUNCH AND DINNER. YOU WILL TOIL UNTIL YOU SHED BLOOD FROM YOUR EYES TILL YOU COME BACK TO ME TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

AS I MARK YOU WITH RED, SO SHALL THE gods SPILL YOUR BLOOD. YOUR LIFE FROM TODAY HAS BEEN MARKED WITH TOTAL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AND SO SHALL IT BE LIFE EVERLASTING, AMEN AND AMEN.

Quote:
EWU, EZI, NKITA, ATURU MMEEE, AFO ANU, IKPO AHIHIA. YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT. MAY YOU NEVER SEE TOMORROW IF YOU ARE FROM IGBO LAND. YOU HAVE BARNISHED YOURSELF FROM IGBO LAND AND SO SHALL IT BE, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN. I NAIL YOU THERE FOREVER.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
YOU ARE A LUMP OF SHIT.
REJECTED AND FRUSTRATED TRIBELESS IDIOT!!!

Quote:
UNEDUCATED IDIOT-GO AND POLISH YOURSELF!

Quote:
THANK GOD YOUR FATHER IS DEAD SO IT IS NOW YOUR TURN TO FOLLOW.
MAY YOUR DAYS BE NUMBERED, MAY YOU WALK AND STUMBLE, MAY YOUR HAND BE LEPROUS, EAT SHIT AND DIE. FUCKING ASSHOLE. YOU ARE JUST INSANE.

[email protected]
Quote:
SCAMMER SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY SUFFER TILL YOU GO DIE, NA YOU BI THE BIGEST NIGERIAN FOOL WEN I DON HEAR OF IDIOT LIKE YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
you are proud to mention that name black axe. i understood what you mean even thus your spelling is wrong. you call yourself a barrister, am not surprise because i heard that nigerian buy certificate with money. your english is bad, your igbo is bad, your broken english is bad so where do you belong. I know your father must be one of those rich ilitrates who can even pay to ensure that your sorry ass to get a pussy. you have only three days.............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NO FUCK UR MAMA WELL TO PREGNANT FOR. EZI.

[email protected]
Quote:
DID U FINISH NURSARY/PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL? AIN'T U ASHAMED OF URSELF? JUST LOOK AT UR SPELLINGS U DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL ORDINARY ANIMAL, U'RE A DISGRACE/DISAPPOINTMENT TO UR FAMILY. WHY DON'T U INVITE ME SO THAT I CAN TUTOR U ON SPELLINGS....EFI MMOU LIKE U. U'LL REMAIN EDI ABANI 4 LIFE. WOLF DAT'S WHAT U ARE.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work, terazzi Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
You are very stupid and the same time a big fool to insult me, why
can't you make any verification before any insult, same to you and
your family, you fool.
We will sue you and make sure you go for it.

[email protected]

Quote:
U RE A FRUSTRATED FOOL.....

Quote:
DON'T HAVE TIME 4 FOOLS OR JOBLESS PPLE LIK U

[email protected]

Quote:
stupid asshole, is that all you got? thank God you sacrifice goat and grain. so who is the goat? your papa a he-goat and your momma a ugly monkey.
didnt she tell you how she sold her smelling pussy for 100 box to all lagos bus drivers? hahahahahahaaaaa......

and back to your stupid uncircumcised father, the baboo is a big fool that he ends up a poor man in his life he never own a volkswagen bettle.

your mama once sucked my dick, and i made her lick my balls............ i fucked her pussy and anus gap open and filled it with my cum and i kicked her ass out.

and your little stupid bitch sister was paid $100 for a porn movie.

you need to see her ass riped wide open.

so your whole family are bunch of whores and bitches which your stupid foolish bastard mother was.

and your mokey father gave birth to you, meaning you are half monkey half man.

so please reply my mail back if you are truely a monkey, which i know you will do cause you are a monkey.

going banana, coming get some if you want some sucker..........................

i await your reply baboo, monkey, ape, gorrila.

[email protected]

Quote:
U be bush boi Jare,,,I believe say na ur parents or brother or na woman de pay ur bills that is why u have time. Mugu...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!Obote man...hahahahahahahahaha....wasted man.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[email protected]

Quote:
give me your number before I GO BOMB YOU>>>>EWE OJI..............AMO

[email protected] (all very strange, despite my best efforts to provoke a reaction)

Quote:
I do not understand what you said to be more frank
thank you.

Quote:
JESUS ​​IS THROUGH BUT THAT HE WANTS BUT WHAT YOU SAID, YOU FALL ON THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE WORK OF GOD.
I understand EST THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE SO BAD THAT YOU TAKE ALL THE WORLD FOR THE SAME THING.
PLEASE KNOW discern and God DIRECTED AND KNOW WITH WHOM YOU TALK TO A SERVANT OF GOD.
AND ABOVE ALL HELL WAS MADE FOR THE DEVIL
THE DEVIL AND WANTS TO LEAD SEVERAL PEOPLE WITH HIM.
But that Jesus forbid the Evil

AMEN!

Quote:
I UNDERSTAND YOU MESSAGE, BUT JESUS KNOW EVERYBODY.

JESUS COVER YOU

YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN
DO WHAT YOU WANT
BUT YOU KNOW passed it to his feet.
For he THINKS OF HUMANITY.

Quote:
JESUS ​​THAT YOU FORTIFIED FOR PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE
I understand you Because of this Archam YOU AGAINST ME

Quote:
OK WELL FOR YOU A THING
AS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS ​​enlighten you and guide you

THANK YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy na poverty day worry u, you pap ur mama all of una go die for poverty...u say u bi MONEY MAKING MACHINE here i say u bi big fool money miss mugu like u. Ole.

i stay on my own u come day insult your family and generation make thunder kill u fool.

Na me
STAND FEET.

Quote:
No level u nor get anymore when u day chop u bi small boy come here ASABA make i teach u work...Fuck U,Try miss up u be poor small boy

Quote:
U nor get any money No Level for U, I return back to you all the things you have said to me, u will die young if u did not return from ur evil wayz and be a child of God...

You will die young in you continue this ur scam work, go get yourself a job,this is not a job u should be proud with....Foolish Boy.small poor Boy

[email protected]

Quote:
Take me off your mailing list or I would put a GPRS lock on your phone, find you and shoot your ass

[email protected]

Quote:
idiot i have been keeping quite without talking to you , move on fool , i can see how u are collecting the money with ur stupidity , i wonder who will give a fool like you money , even the most foolish mugu with simply notice ur stupidity moron.
you cant even speak a simple correct english , i wonder if you have collected $100 that is ur own , am sure if u have ever seen any $ na eye we see. impe

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU R A BIG FOOL,I SWEAR YOU REALLY GET STUPID TIME TO DEY MISBEHAVE IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
Quoting from your word, ur rape brought about my existence...that makes you my father and i must hv learnt everything from yo...PAPA, I hail u ohhhh....My fada which is u must hv learnt his ugly acts from somewhere, it must run in d family blood, that means, ur fadas fada is also a rapist and a low life asshole......Illiteracy is not just a disease, it is an epidemic and a quarantine should be put on it so dat ppl like u dn't go around spreading it.....PRIMARY SCHL DEGREE HOLDER LIKE U...

[email protected]

Quote:
I WILL MAKE ALL POSIBLE TO GET U ARRESTED. YOU DONT KNOW ME, WE NEVER MEET BEFOR, AND YOU START INSOLTING ME?. DID YOU KNOW WHO I AM???

Quote:
under must i will catch you, am already in ghana, just goahead talking, you have 2 much money dont worry i will help you to reduct some from you, i dont want my boys to scrach your body that is why i need you myself

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE A FOOL IF U ARE REAL A GUY MAN U DONT HAVE TO TALK LIKE THESE.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.

Quote:
may God bless u

Quote:
am saerving the liven God,the God of abraham isaac and jaboc.no weapon fashion against me shall prosper and any tongue that rise against me must be condemed in JESUS NAME.NUMBERS 23 VS 23 SAYS THERE IS NO MAGIC CHARM,NO WITCHCRAFT,THT CAN BE USED AGAINST THE NATION ISREAL.AM THE ISREAL OF TODAY.
I WANT U TO KNW THAT HE THAT IS ME IS GREATER THN THE DEVIL U ARE SARVING.
PSALM 109 VS 17 AS U LOVE TO CURSE MAY U BE CURSE.AND AS U HATED TO GIVE BLESSING LET IT BE FAR FROM U AND MAY NO ONE BLESS U.UNTIL U ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

Quote:
broda if ur also believe in Jesus the son of the liven God am sory forgive me.i thought u belong to satan.am sory all tht i sent to you.4give me

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD will personally Punish you for sending me this Kind of Mail. All d
Curse in dis Mail and Deuteronomy 28:15 to the end will be yours
100Billion Folds and your unborn Child will share out of it Includin
the Generation dat will come out of you. Nincompul, scallywag,
Idiot,Oloriburuku, Alayebaje, ara lo ma son pa e, o ma si win ke yin
nii,Ibanuje aje ti e, omo ale, Oloshi, Asiwere, asiwin,Ologun, come to
think of it i dnt knw fucking know you frm Adams and i dnt knw the
Client you are Talking about,so Suprise to wake up and see dis Mail
for sending me dis Cursed Mail it shall not be well with you,you ar
sendin yourself dis Cursed Email which you have already Inherited,Even
if there's an issue there is A mature Way of Treatin it not bullyin
yourself to d Extent of rainin Curses, your Name is not mmm But Mental
Madness Man as Claimed by you and dnt give a Hoot abt Dat and dnt want
to knw what your Name is try n get Matured coz all dis Curse wont Take
you anywhere, Even if you av Issues wit som1 else and want d person to
Leave it, even if you Curse till GOD calls you it will only Happen if
d Person Willingly left d job for you not bcoz you cursed d Person. My
Guy Wise up and be Matured,my Prob is dat i dnt know You so am still
Suprise with this Cursed Mail you sent to yourself not me, there's a
way of treatin Issues, na you create yourself? so nxt time dnt send
Abusive or Curse Messages to people and again dis Work you ar talking
about i dnt even know anything about it so i will Really appreciate it
if you dont send me Cursed Mail and also if you want to Figure things
out No Problem. MTCN go dey Kill my Head before because dat is what
you and I want.Nxt time be careful with the way you send Messages and
also check d Person's Email Address before sending any Jack shit to my
Mailbox. Mtcheeeeeew

Quote:
Big Man dat has Money dan Bill Gate he dey ur Body,Can you boast of
100 trillion? Never in your dream and World. can you Boast of ur Soul?
as i said Earlier na you create urself? I sent you small cursed
Message you went Haywire, if i send you anoda one you will go crazy
and be cryin like a small boy dat dey collected his sweet, Can you
ever b Rich Lik Fred Ajidua? Bill Gates, Clinton and d Rest, you ar
Just a Shit in my Anus, Rich pple dnt Brag and as i Learnt Empty
Vessel makes d Most sound, if you claim to b Rich as Said no nid of
Boastin Mental Madness Man, Come o where i knw you dis Fool? Dunno you
frm anyway, for sendin me Dis Msg dis New mnth it shall never be well
with you dis new Month, All d things you have worked for that is
making you brag will begin to scatter Henceforth, so shall it Be, i
dnt Knw you at all and as i said Earlier if you ar Frustrated or Tired
of Life why not Commit Suicide or go and Hug Transformer and Hold Life
Wire. Simple as ABC. Idiot,Nincompul, Fool,scallywag!Alayebaje dnt
send me Messages Again i dont knw you lowlife idiot. If you send me
any jack shit Msg Expect d Worse curse frm me is better you respect
yourself, Can u Imagine! see how you ar spellin things, Olodo Rabatta
oju eja lomo je. You dnt knw how to spell anytyn,go bck to pry 4 so
dey can teach you Spellin, Idiot if i see any Msg frm you again, if
you Type and Abuse me again you will not do anything good with that
Hand all d Rest of ur Life, Do you knw Me? No you dnt? so why al dis
Rubbish. Am Vry sure you Beat ur Father and Slap ur Mother dat gave
birth to you dat is why you abuse other pple's Parents. Ur Mother jst
wasted her Effort in givin birth to a Owl. Fool dnt send me Msg again
i dnt knw you and dnt wish to knw you. Mental Madness Man, go to
psychatric dat is where you belong. Ha ha ha!! He he he!!! Idiot. GoD
will definitely Ruin you dat is a Promise.

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender and his or her full family

[email protected]

Quote:
God punish ur family....idiot bastard mumu

Quote:
otu nnegi....thunder piapugi isi

" - Alison Smith

Last edited by TownEnder on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

EMEKA IGBO MAN SUFFER NA UNA PORTION AM IN MY LAND FLOWING WITH AND HNY TOO MUCH MONEY FOOOL LIKE UR MAMA WHEY DEY SEL FIRE WOOD ND HER TOTO . UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:

U make real moneyu and u have time to write this stupi email . u dont have a job , do u know where okija is or you just wnat to talk ? stupid mugu

Quote:
no more story come m eet me at no 2 alhaji shitu street agu by next week bc i will be in boko haram country by next week just to se u

Quote:

I just want you to know one thing fool , as from today , you will never see any good in your life till the end of it because i know you will die very soon as you have sold your life to devil , i wish you see the end of this month . i pity for your useless mother that did not bring up proper way .

REST IN PEACE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YOUR PAPA YOUR MAMA AND YOUR GENERATION IS COURSED . FROM TODAY YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY GOOD AGAIN ,NO MORE MUGU FOR YOU NO MONEY TILL YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME . IS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW ME . I WILL ONLY GIVE YOU JUST 1 MORE 2 DAYS TO DO THAT .

EWU GONGO

[email protected]
Quote:
dear mad man...
if you were tustle in the street do it mean u will be mad for forever,you gay u say pussy as if u have seeing one..
u can boy on the internet..u talk about a dollar when i have collect over millions u are too small...watch your mouth before
u run into troble..boy..

[email protected]
Quote:

Your mama and your papa is bastard and they born bastard like you mugu, satan will kill you and rape your mother toto.
low brain human being like you. POOR MAN,

[email protected]
Quote:

HELLO GUY MAN WETIN I DO? YOU THE TILK LIKE THAT IF YOU EVER THROW ANOTHER PERSON PAPER.YOU WILL HAVE WHAT YOU WANT BUT IF YOU THROW ANOTHER PERSON PAPER WHAT EVER YOU SAY IN MOUTH I SEND IT BACK YOU OK BE A MAN I WISH YOU ANOTHER MUGU OK I SORRY GUY FORGET IT AND STOP SAY THAT WORD. YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I FROM OK DON'T TRY TO PUT YOURSELF INTO PROBLEM BEACUSE OF SPIRT MONEY WE ARE EAT. SEND ME YOUR NUMBER I WANT TO CALL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION........OLD CARGO.....U DON CHOP
SELF.....HOW MUCH U TAKE DEY BY TIME FOR NONSENSE SELF,IDIOT.....GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:

idiot like you...call me then we can meet please...obonte

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER, YOU ARE A FOOL, BASTARD I KNOW YOU DID NOT HAVE FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:

FORCING GUYS LIKE YOU NO THE ALWAYS TRUST UNTIL U GO USE YOUR HAND CARRY TROUBLE WEY U NO FIT SOLVE.. BECOS SOMEBODY DASH YOU 1 HOUR TIME FOR CAFE, U START TO TYPE NONSENSE DE GIVE ME? HOW I WISH SAY I GO FIT SEE U ONE DAY, MAKE I TEACH U WETIN THEM DE USE RAT EAR DO FOR THIS LIFE WEY ME AND U DEY! BECOS U BE BORN TRO WAY, DATS WHY U DE TALK GO GIVE MY MAMA, NA ME SAY MAKE U NO GET MAMA AND PAPA? NO BE IJORA GOTAR THEM PICK U GO PUT FOR ONE LOCAL VILLAGE OPHANAGE FOR ILLESA,AT IJABU. IF I BE YOU, I GO DE GO ALL THOSE ASHOWA HOUSES WEY DEM DE USE 100 NAIRA DEY FUCK STILL GET CHANGE FOR IJORA RAILWAY GO DEY LOOK WEDA I GO STILL SEE MY OLD ASHAWO MOTHER PROFILE, DATS IF SHE GO STILL ACCEPT YOUOO BECOS NO MOTHER GO WANT TO ACCEPT MONKEY AS A SON.LOL. NO NEED TO LOOK FOR YOUR PAPA BECOS HE WAS SENTENCED FOR LIFE IMPRISONMENT WHEN HE GO THIEF IJABU GARRI WEY HE WANT TO SOAK FOR HIS NITE FOOD... THATS TO SHOW U HOW POOR HE WAS.. FOOL!

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TownEnder I think you're blowing out the forum with the long strand of hahaha's

[email protected] wrote:
Must you insult someone just de way you have done?
Does that show you are enlightened.
Well, you are dealing with a Spirit too.
I am rest assured you are a motherless child.
That is why you seem it very easy to insult peoples mothers.
Do you know that mothers carry children in their womb for nine months.

Your mother is the next to Die, either Physically or Spiritually. So dat you can feell how it hurts physically and Spiritually.

[email protected] wrote:
WHY ALL THIS? MR CHARLES GOMER,
What kind of talk is that? do you know you just insulted my personality, because i want to invest in your country, is a slap to my face, must every African or Nigerian be a scammis before he makes leaving?

[email protected] wrote:
MAY YOU NOT LIVE LONG. MAY YOUR LIFE BE HOPELESS AND JOBLESS. MAY YOU DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME. SAY AMEN.

Sorry, I found these (and my last batch) in an old Gomer box that has been sitting for a year. So, if you hoped to bait these upstanding lads, I imagine these wells have all gone dry.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic