SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@archer --- actually it had a normal ring to the number as I would expect when calling any number in the states. Usually when I call lads with US numbers, its clear from the ring and connection quality that I was redirected over seas.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You fool...you now get work for here...all you generation will die if you write me again.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SHOWM@N,USELESS FAMILY U DECIDE TO BECOME POOR,UR ASHWO MOTHER SON OF A BASTERD

FOLISH PERSON POOR HOPELESS MAN LIKE U WEY I WON MAKE U RICH U DECIDE TO BECOME POOR MAN FOR LIFE NA UR PROSTITION MOTHER CUP OF TEA BE THAT AND SATAN DON FUKE UR MAMA AND UR DESTINE.WOW ON TOO U.SON OF SAPENT NA THE INHERINTANTS OF UR GENARATION BE THAT.U GO DIE PRE_MATURE ALL UR USELESS FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GO GO VISIT YOU...FOOL LIKE YOU WHEN YOU DEY COM THIS EARTH YOU BRING MUGU COME FROM HEAVEN...I SEE SAY YOU BE SMALL PIKIN FOR THIS GAME BASTARD LIKE YOU..TALKING ABOUT GUN IF YOU SEE GUN YOU GO FIT STAND? FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NA TRACE I GO TRACE U 4M NW U DON CAST BE DAT

U BE BIG FOOL OOOOOO MAGA ANSWER U SO NA HIM U DEY COS AM HW U GO TAKE KOLLEKT PAY 4UR LIFE AGAIN.
UNTO THIS FOOLISHNESS I NO GO PAY U AGAIN. COME CARRY MONEY NA. MAYE LIKE U. VILLAGE MAN UR MATE DEY CARRY PEOPLE GO CIA/FBI U DEY GO OKIJA SHRINE DAT SHOWS THE KIND OF LOW CLASS U ARE INTO (ASSHOLE)

U DON DEY VEX SAY I NO GREE KONTAKT U NGWA I NO GO PAY D DOLLARS AGAIN CARRY ALUSI-IYI COME KILL UR FATHER 4HOUSE SO. BIG MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN UP MAN, YOU ARE A HELL OF AN IDOT,HOW COULD YOU SEND THIS EMAIL TO WHOM YOU DONT KNOW,HAVE WE DONE ANY BUSINESS BEFORE OR HAVE WE EVER SHARED JOB?THAT I HAVE TO CUT YOUR WORK? INFACT NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOO STUPID WITH THE TOO MUCH MONEY YOU CALL YOURSELF CANT YOU LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND KNOW WHO CUT YOUR JOB,GO AHEAD MAN AND FIND OUT WHO CUT YOUR JOB,CANT YOU BE NORMAL FOR ONCE, YOU BE BIG FOOL AND MAKE THUNDER STRIKE YOU TO DEATH ANY DAY YOU GO EVER THINK OF ME FOR WETIN I NO NO,I NO GO INSULT YOUR PARENTS COS NO BE THEM INSULT ME,BUT IF YOU TRY TO INSULT ME AGAIN I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU NO GO SEE THE NEXT DAY I SWEAR,NA ONLY PRAYER I GO TAKE FINSH YOU,IF YOU SAY YOU PASS GOD JUST TRY INSULT ME FOR WETIN I NO NO OR WETIN I NO DO THEN I GO GIVE YOU DATE TO SEE HELL WITH YOUR EYES,MUMU PIKIN

[email protected]
Quote:
C U......BIG GUY MAN....WAY NO BE CAFE GUY...NA WOMAN U B...YOU TALK WETIN YOU NO FIT DO FOR 1,000,000 TIME YOUR PAPA YEARS...I AM SORRY FOR YOU..YOU NEED GO BACK TO SCHOOL...YOU NO BE CORRECT MAN TO FUCK WITH THE REAL MEN...REAL MEN NO DEY TALK..I BE SOLDIER.........I NO BE SOLDIER BUT IF BONE NACK BONE...ONE MUST SCREAMMMMM.....ARIWO KOOOOOOO. ENU OSEEE..............
PURE XMEN.........
MAKE OGUN FIRE YOUR PAPA

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Because you are a moron and have seized to recognize when it is time to retire,your whole life will become misery forever and you will be divoured by vulture.You will die tomorrow in the name of God since you seem to be from devil and we do not allow devilish people like you to live among men.You should be keept in a dungeon where you will remain for the rest of your life.May my God strike your tongue and make you rust and decay before tomorrow morning with margots coming out of your mouth and your mother and your whole family will be poorer forever because you have decided to curse with your useless mouth whom God have blessed.May Ogun and Sango the God of fire consume you forever in jesus name.If you know reply this mail again,I promise that you will die by road accident because I know you very well and I am the one that will kill you by tomorrow and when you fail,I will kidnap you and use you as food for my jackal .

Go and sex your mother and your mother will suck your dick because you are a *DELETED*.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
YOU WHITE MONKEY,U ARE A POOR IDIOT
BIG PIG

[email protected]
Quote:
now i just try you i will tell tell your husband that i saw you with man in the hotel were you two saw me and you beg me not to let your husband know that you are a fuker ashawo dog soon you will die on aids your even i will let him know that you conface to me that you pay for house for your boyfriend and i know the address.. if you did not allow your husband to read this mail you will die in sin with a big confassions

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)

Last edited by Mega Bandit on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GO TAKE MONEY AGAIN , YOU DEY FUCK UP WITH A REV.FATHER AND A PROPHET , I CAUSE YOU TODAY ,YOUR LIFE WILL BE MISERABLE AS YOUR FATHER WEY TRY TO MAKE IT BUT HE NEVER BUY ONE CARE BEFORE.

DEAR MR.FOOL.

YOU NO BI GUY MAN AT ALL, YOU ARE JUST A MUGU YOU ARE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET RESPECT FOR YOUR CHAIRMAN. YOU KNOW NO SAY I BI YOUR CHAIRMAN. THE LIST OF MY BOYS GO TREAT YOUR FUCK UP IF WE CATCH YOU.

NA CAFE YOU DEY WORK , HOO SORRY MY GUY, GOD GO PROVIDE FOR YOU TO STAY CONNECTED IN YOUR ONE ROOM APARTMENT.

AND PLEASE BEFORE I FORGET ,TRY IMPROVING ON YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE ,YOU SOUND VERY SARCASTIC.

MUGU BOY OR NA MAN I GO CALL YOU.

GREET YOUR FELLOW SURFER HEAD PARTNER IN THE BUSINESS OF NO ACHIEVEMENT.

IN JESUS NAME ,ANYTHING YOU SAY AFTER THIS WILL GO BACK TO YOU AND NOT YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
emeka devil pikin,

hw u dey for ur hell fire house, i no understand wetin u say i do ur mama wey don die as a witch, i no come no who carry bastard like u go put for net wey u no sabi common english. u sure say u finish primary 3 for ur village b4 dem put u inside computer. if i see ur mama for my inbox again say u dey write, i go send holy ghost fire make him come consume u idiot.

[email protected] sounds like a winner Laughing
Quote:
BROS ABEG NO VEX. I NO KNOW THE MUGU WEY U DEY TALK OOO. ABEG LET ME KNOW D MUGU NAME SO DAT I GO FREE AM. BUT E NO REACH D LEVEL OF SAY MAKE U COME DEY INSULT ME LIKE DAT NA. LIFE NO BE SO OOO. DIS GAME WEY WE DEY DO WE NO NO WHO O GET THE SURE CONTACT WEY GO MAKE US BLOW. ME NOW FIT GET THE D CONTACT WEY U NEED WHILE U FIT GET THE CONNECTION WEY I NEED SO DIS MATTA NO REACH TO MAKE US INSULT EACH OTHER.

FROM SURE-BOY.

A.K.A YOUNG MONEY.

[email protected] is looking for lad business associates
Quote:
guy i no be wetin u think say i be oo...na UK i dey mk u talk well like responsible person.anyway i no kn y i dey waste my time 4 u.if u get work mk u bring come mk we share money.i dey go see client face to face 4 here.i dey trow UK ebe.i get aza when dey carry larg ammount like 300k pounds.mk we do business if u ready.no dey talk like small picken guy mk u grow up

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard u dey try ur papa, u man no wetin ur papa wey b monkey wan do, no worry if u no say u no dey fear, u just put down ur number make i call u hear d voice of d volture wey dey talk tp me

[email protected]
Quote:
aaaa oooo you no see as you need money you one die abeg tel me which of your maga i one carry fm you.how much you get. you fool.goat like you.way no get level at all.na ones dem go tel kn say na small boy you be.mumu like you fool.
guy how you maga dey pay you self.you no fit write well self guy you dey

fuck up.na make me be say you be really small boy.just read waythin you write?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] sent me a nice rant
Quote:
UR MAMA UR PAPA NA HIM BE CAFE GUYMAN? U DONE DEY MAD WHO BE U WHO DEY TRY CUT UR JOB UI NVER NO WAYHTING DEY DO U,U NVER KNOW UR JOB OMO OFO MAD PIKIN BEFORE U START SAY U ONE DEY POST FOR TERRIFICPETS ME I DONE DEY POST AM BEFORE U THIS SMALL BOY COM OPEN UR EYES SAY U ONE DEY POST FOR THERE NA ME GET THAT SITE WAY U DEY SEE SOOO MUMU.

U BE RIPPER NW WAY U KNOW KNOW IDOIT U GO DIE NIII BASTARD U NO GET LIFE ANAIMAL,YOUR MAMA UR PAPA AND ALL YOUR FAMILY NA HIM GET HIV N SHELEPLIS AND UR GIRLFRIEND TOO THAT IS IF U GET GIRLFRIEND GOAT,WHO LETT ANIMAL LIKE U ON INTERNETS *DELETED* AND AS U DEY SO U NO GET ONE BRAIN WAY DEY WORK WELL BEFORE UR BRAIN IF WORK WELL I AVICE U MAK U GO FUCK UR MAMA AND RIP UR SISTER ALSO AND IF U NO GET SISTER GO RIP UR MAMA SISTER AND IF SHE DONE DIE GO RIP UR PAPA SISTER GOAT.

BEFORE U DEY TALK OKIJA U FOR ASK ME SAY WHERE I FROM COME MAK I TELL U OMO OFO,I BE IGBO BOY AND AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE AND THAT OKIJA WAY U DEY TALK ABOUT NA MY TOWN BE THAT SHA U DEY HEAR ME SOO I NO NEED UR NAME AND YOUR FOTO AS U DEY SOO TO KILL U NA SMALL THING BUT IF I KILL U,U ARE OFF NO USE TO ME U GO JUST DIE TROWEY IDOIT LIKE U BUT IF U MAK ME IT IT I GO KILL U ONCE U GO DIE NA D GRIN U GO GO HEAVEN TO GREET D GRIN FOR MY AND 2PAC ANIMAL.

AND AS U DEY SOO IF YOU DEY ANYHW AGAIN U GO ENTER GRAVE AT THIS UR SMALL AGE WAY U NEVR KNOW LIFE.

SHA BE U WANT MAK WE USELESS THE SITE MAKE WE USELESS AM GO MAKE WE LOOK WE GO RUN GOAT I NO ONE NO U AS U DEY SOOO U PUT MY PUPPY FOR SCAM U NO PUT AM FOR SCAM I DEY COLLECT MY MONEY GOOOO MY ASAP BAD NO GO PUT UR HAND OOOOOOOOOOOOO UNLESS U ONE DIE OOO.

AND IF U WANT ENJ UR LIFE AND U ONE COLLECT BAR STOP ALL THIS THING WAY U DEY DO HE NO FIT HELP U AM U DEY SOOO,IF U CONINU. TO DEY DO AM OWU GO BOMB U DIE TILL U GO RUN MAD ENTER STREET MUMU BOY LIKE U

SO MY ADVICE FOR U BE SAY STOP TO DEY PUT PUPPIES FOR SCAM SO THAT U GO FIT COLLECT MONEY OOOO IF NA FOR MY MY ASAP DEY HOT DIE AND THE SITE DONE ONE DEY DEY ANYHW NW HE GO BETTER MAK U STOP ALL THIS SMALL PIKIN PRAY WAY U DEY PRAY FOR THE SITE ABI WHEN U DEY SMALL THEM NO BUY U TOY MAK U USE AM PRAY MUMU BUY.

IF U TRY MA AGIN NA YOUR GRAVE UR FAMILY GO SEE

Well, that merited some more abuse, he answers
Quote:
ALL THIS THING NOW WAY U DEY TALK NO CAUSE ME THIS SITE WAY U DEY SEE SO NA ME FIRST ANYBODY FOR THIS FIRST POST FOR THERE WHEN ME I STILL POST FOR THERE NA WHERE U GOAT DEY OMO OFO NA WHEN U DONE LOOK TERRIFIC PETS U COME SEE AM WE THE CHAIRMAN TAKE DEY DO AN ABD I KNOW WHO U KNOW BUT NO WORRY U GO COME AGAIN IF NO BE FOR MY UR GOAT AND UR FAMILY GO DEY BEGGAR FOR STREET ANIMAL.

I NO GET SMALL PIKIN TIME AS I DEY SOO ME AND U NO DEY FOR MEAT SAY TERRIFIC PETS U DEY HEAR IDOIT FOR MAK I TEACH UR MAMA AND PAPA WORK SO THAT U AND UR FAMILY GO DEY PAY FOR HOUSE BILL GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCKER ASHOLE EAT MY SHIT AND DIE QUICK...

HAHAHAHAHA EFCC KO, IYALAYA, LISTEN FUCK U, LOOKING AT UR MOUTH, ONE WOULD THINK U NEVER SUCK AT YOUR MOTHERS BREAST FOR ONCE, I THINK U BETER GO AND LOOK FOR BETTER FOR BETTER FUTURE OR ELSE IF DAER EVER TRY TO REPLY THIS MAIL AGAIN, U WILL DEFINITELY REGRET WHY U WRITE ME BECAUSE (1) I WILL MAKE SURE U GET A NEW APARTMENT IN NO 6 IMELA STREET SO THAT U WILL KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE ONLINE OK, U BLOODY FUCKING USLESS ASHOLE WHO DOEN'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH COMON STEP OFF OUT OFF MY BOX. GO AND FUCK YOUR FUCKER *DELETED* IN HER PUSSY CAT AT THE MIDDLE OF ROAD IN MIDNIGHT HOUR MUGU AND WILL NEVER PICK UP MONEY IN THIS MONTH TRY AND CONFIRM ME FOR SURE MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FARTHER AND MOTHER

FUK YOU ASSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
goat, instead of u to work u dey insult u papa bastard like ur father

u no go fit catch maga, ur spelling is so incorrect small boy, why u dey waist ur money 4 cafe work, if u follow me dey do this one u go wreck o, i don better finish o

[email protected]
Quote:
Happy that i know your full name and surname CHINEDU Igbo man,i will first take your name to all does places you mention Like Arusi Okija to block your success and joy progress in life because you are nothing but a full.

That is the reason you Igbos become 2nd class citizen in your own country Nigeria,Northerners and the Yurober are marginalizing you people since the history of that country.

You should have being telling those Arusi you know to help your tribe Igbo to rule Nigeria even for 1 month since the assassination of Aguiyi Ironsi by Obasanjo and T.Y Danjuma.

Igbo boys are compound illiterates in that so called Nigeria,no formal education no better grammar, they can only be lavishing there time and talents in Onisha main market and Ariara Aba,Inewi spar parts markets.

Fullssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for ever.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU BE TOO MUCH MONEY MAN AS YOU TALK YOU NO GO GET TIME DEY WHRIT ALL THIS RUBBISH SEND ME YOUR NAME MAKE I SEND YOU MTCN.MAKE YOU TAKE DRINK GO KILL YOUR SELF. YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE BOY GROW UP MUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur life will continue to be a miserable one. You will never ever smile in your life. You will always have cause to be sad all your life.
Stupid old fool, why don't you save your stupid strength and do something else instead displaying your gross illiteracy, ill manners and crude conduct.
Do you think you are safe from spiritual thunder simply because you are online and not physical?
If you ever reply any of my messages(except apology), I will place an indelible curse on you and promise you 3 days for it to be accomplished. Do you think every mail you receive is from living beings and lesser mortals like you?

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?
I NOW IS YOU Drysdale, OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF STOP THIS PLAY FINE A GOOD JOB 4 UR SELF GOOD DAY

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET WORK THAT WHY YOU DEY CAUSE PEOPLE WEN GET WORK FOOL. GOT TOO MUCH THINGS ON MY MIND YOU ARE JUST 1 SILLY PRICK FOR YOUR INFORMATION I LIVE IN CANADA SO DONT THINK AM AROUND THAT YOUR SMELLY ENVIROMENT LOLOLOL

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. OGUN KILL YOU ANY TIME U HOLD IRON,
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WRITING TO,YOU STUPID ELEMENT IN NIGER LOCAL MAN,YOU ARE WRITING TO INTERNATIONAL MAN LIKE ME,I SAY THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR INTIRE FAMILY,I BE MBAISE MAN IF YOU STILL BELIEVE ON THE GODS YOU ARE BLIND BELIEVE IN JESUS ,NO POWER IN OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN.I HAVE BE THERE AND THERE NO POWER,IF REALLY YOU WANT DO JUJU I WILL GIVE CONTACT OF INDIA THAT WILL HELP YOU OK BUT JESUS IS THE BEST STUPID GAY

OOO

OOOOOO

OOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE BIG FOOL.NA UR SISTER AND MAMA I FUCK YESTERDAY NITE.MUMU LIKE U.UR MATE DEY DO BETTER THIN U DEY DO EFCC.NA SUFFER GO KILL U AND UR FULL FAMILY

IN JESUS NAME WE BOTH PRAY AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Igbos are slaves of Nigeria, Your people can not rule Niger in the history of our dear country again.

Biafra means what? Ojukwu has sacrifice more than 5millions of igbos life during the civil war,now they will sacrifice yours and your family.

Remember 1967 massacre of Igbos in the northern Nigeria, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Fullllllllllllllllllllllllls

[email protected]
Quote:
R.I.P. WE JUST DID YOUR BURIAL YESTERDAY AND YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

R.I.P IN HELL

[email protected]
Quote:

You never even get one maga since your life and you are talk about cutting your father prick and your mama toto
ewu.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA 4 UOOOOOOOOOOO..WETIN MAKE U DEY PRAY 4 UR FELLOW BEING WETIN U NOT FIT PRAY 4 URSELF..........NA BAB GOD ADEY SERVE AND ANYTHING U FEEL 4 ME NA RETURN TO THE SENDER....................AMEN

NO ONE IS GREATER THAN GOD ALMIGHTY......MAY GOD DELIVER U FROM OKIJA SHRINE

I FIT HELP U RUN UR JOB MAKE MONEY COME OUT SO TRY TO KNOW ME THJE MAN WEY GOD DEY DO EVERYTHING 4...REPENT AND JOIN ME

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa there back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a full, mumu,mugu ,ur mama is my nany
pls come and pay ur money oo
poor man see u must pay me bar.

[email protected]
Quote:
thank u, otu nne gi..... ibo boy in ghana... have sent ur email to spammers and scammers blacklist so dont be surprised if u stop receiving jobs.... next time u'll face ur hustle.....lol.....
Your oyibo friend
luke.

[email protected]
Quote:
KISS MY ASS MEN
BASTARD DOG. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR DOING IN FUTURE. YOU ONLY CURSE UR FATHER MOTHER AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION. i will still mail you after 72hours to let you that i am alive and well. ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE IN 72HOURS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSE. I CAN NOT DIE. BACK TO THE SENDER.

ALL THE GIRLS YOU ARE FUCKING IS UR BUSSINESS GO AND FIND OUT THEY MIGHT HAVE GIVE HIV AIDS. FOOL AND IDIOT IS WHAT YOU ARE.

I CAN NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BASTARD LIKE YOU IN FUTURE. GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONGS AND DO BUSSINESS WITH YOUR MATES.

ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
its easy to tell ur state of mind from ur signing off name.remain so in Gods name. ur cant even spel brain mega mugu like ur.u no even get bike u wey de board molue look at the names u use it goes to shoe ur level of education u illiterate

Quote:
stake illitrate hunger go kill you since u dont want to learn

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL, THE BIGGEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEE IN THE INTERNET.FOOL OF YOUR KIND

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS HAS GONE BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MAIL, AND YOU WILL DIE SOON FOR WHAT YOU SAID.

[email protected]
Quote:
old fool,

[email protected]
Quote:
Ask your mother to wash her pusyy if she dey today as normal place ok last time your mother come her pussy no Good i just manage am like that abge help tell am make she wash today before she go come 3:45 pm.
Thanks for your sending my message to her , i go fuck well well dont worry.
thanks
yours friend
Wala.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps one should retort "Ask your FACE to wash her..."
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN YOUR FATHER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU HE NEVER KNEW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE A BASTARD, BUT YOU ARE FINALLY IDENTIFIED AS ONE, AM FROM BENIN KIA GOD NO DEY FEAR GOD, AM FROM AUCHI GODS BOW TO THE PRESENCE OF MEN WHO KNOW HOW TO SERVE THEM YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL AND A SMALL BASTARD........I WISH I COULD LAY MY HANDS ON YOU AND THEN SPILL YOUR BLOOD OVER MY GODS FOR THEY ARE SO TASTY FOR HUMAN NOW...........I COMAND YOU TO LOST UR SITES NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahaha empty fool, so much noice. let me get your number first. then you will know who you are talking to. just open up small make u see. i beg you. small. goat. mgbada even better pass you. mumu. i de beg. just open up small. give me your number or address. na rest in you know na. no be first time and you wont be the last.

[email protected]
Quote:

I dey disappointed say Guy go dey curse guy like dis. Y u dey swear for ur fellow hustler. How i take affet u now... E be like say u get time well.... SO called pay master. U dey act like small pikin wey just start to dey collect money... How I wan try cut ur job?, i no even know ur job and no job tell me about any business... Bros.. i no know wetin to tell u but u fuck up... Rev. Emeka

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU JOBLESS GUY,IF ARE LOOKING FOR JOB MAKE I GIVE YOU POOR GUY, EBAY MAKE I SEND MONEY FOR YOU MAKE YOU TALK COME BACK TO NIGER.MUGU WEDE FINE MUGU NA WHO GO PAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
E DON SHOW SAY PEOPLE LIKE U NO GET FUTURE. I NO THINK SAY U GO FIT DO ANYTHING APART FROM THIS JOB.. PEOPLE LIKE U NA MOUTH UNA DEY GET.. NA U BE CAFE BASTARD WEY NEVER EVEN SEE MONEY. I NO EVEN KNOW Y I DEY TALK TO FOOL LIKE U.... SEE UR SPELLING SEF.. E DON SHOW SAY U GO BE OLODO FOR SCHOOL.... NA UR PAPA BORN THE MAGA..?
U WAN CUT PERSON HEAD ABI.. NA LIKE FOWL U GO DIE...

[email protected]
Quote:
God go fire your papayou be *DELETED* guy man

[email protected]
Quote:
ASTED ALL YOUR PRAYER WILL GET BACK TO YOU, BACK TO SENDER IN THE POWER OF MY LORD? YOU WILL SEE EARLIER DEATH IN YOUR LIFE,( CHI NA EDUMU)

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM THE CREATOR OF GOD
That is a big blessing to me, i thanks GOD who make that word to come out of your mouth, because you have blessed me for ever amen, and course your self for raver and ever go to hell
you prodigal son of Satan.

OK SEE WERE YOU COURSE YOUR SELF CALLING YOUR SELF His Holiness Bishop Emeka SATAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR FAMILY POORVATY WE KILL ALL OF YOU IN YOUR FAMILY BASTERD, AS FROM TODAY COURSE WE IS FOLLOWING YOU

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I DON VEX U... MAY UR FAMILY LIVE AND DIE IN POVERTY FOR GENERATIONS TO COME... U WILL NEVER SEE HAPINESS IN THIS LIFE AGAING OO

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN UR COURSE BACK TO U, & SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME" AMEN" & AMEN.

REMAIN COURSED IN UR ENTIRE LIFE AS U WISH URSELF. AMEN & AMEN.

GOOD 4 U, ASHAWO PIKIN WEY NO GET FUTURE

[email protected] wants phone friends. Feel free to call him or send him you lad's number
Quote:
GUY YOU NO GET TALK, YOU TALK LIKE MUGU, IF YOU BE BIG BOY YOU FOR NO DEY TALK LIKE THIS, NA MY NO BE THIS 07061301248 CALL MAKE WE YAN OR YOU SEND YOURS MAKE I CALL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You should be ashamed of yourself that you cannot write simple sentence. Your client as you claimed have paid well over $ 40,000. If you like, hang yourself as I do not care, bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE IGBO MUMU BIG FOOL LIKE YOU FUCK YOUR MAMA BUSH FOOL.YOU THINK SAY I BE CAFE BOY LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YEYE PERSON CABLE YOUR LINE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

YOUR MOTHER IS AN ASHOLE, YOUR FATHER IS A BITCH AND YOU BE OLE YEYE BOY, NA WHO SABI YOU , ME NA THE BLOOD OF JESUS I GO TAKE DISTROY YOUR LIFE, YEYE PERSON.

I HOPE YOU REPLY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

YEYE PERSON LIKE U.

EGBA MUST PRIVAL

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Maga

You are complete animal, if you are working mugu somebody throw job get, that is cutting of job? if you want mugu you will work alone with out some body throwing the maga job, go to Ghana and get their emails, because much people are not interested in Ghana people.
You are big monkey , if am throwing job, I will ne looking for your special magu address, so that I will not throw them job , you are noting but the same magu I am loking for .

I never get time here finished my job, na to come back from my base to Nigeria to cut your job.

My friend bring job, let me work out money for you

My Name is Oluchukwu

Well, I told him what I though of his offer Twisted Evil he replies
Quote:
If I get annoyed, I will command you to eat grass. This poor rat , if I sleep and walk up and remember you , I will command you to fuck your mother and your sister, and you must pregnant your mother , before I remove the cause I will put on you.

Just try me

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF BIG RAM. NOTHING MUCH TO SAY OK.I GAT MORE IMPORTANT ISSUE TO TIDY RATHER THAN CHARTING WITH SHIT LIKE YOU...LOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

You be chief idiot if you no see somebody tell you if format enter your box you no fit foolishly delete am than to email me?
Fuck you born bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey behave like small pikin u dey curse ur fellow guyman. as i say b4 u nor knw me and i nor knw u pls tell me wetin u wan
i nor dey Nigerian and nor dey beg 4 food wetin me don stil get 4 my guy level is ok 4 me any money wey u get na 4 ur pocket and ur family. ok i wil nor curse u
rich man.

[email protected]
Quote:

you are a bastard, is this your own format to throw and get money, hahaaa you a fool for nothing. do you think that it is everybody that you will treathing with okija shrine? i hope your family is on course already and also dieing. fool, idiot, monkey, see let me tell you if you send these thing again you will die. this is a warning.

[email protected]
Quote:
M HAPPY U ARE A FOOL..... JUST LOOK AT WAT U WROTE..... IF U NOR BE MUMU.....PPLE LIKE U NOR SUPPOXE THEY GRAVE......ABEG COME THE WORK FOR ME. WANT MORE BOIS. I CAN SEE U CAN TYPE VERY WELL...

[email protected]
Quote:
guys how far i day the system oooo,i fit get coins to buy water?
my body dey hot guys.no shaking ego better one day,bros u fit give me any ashawoo work?
later my body dey hot pass u guy.
catch u.

[email protected]
Quote:

Back to you, People like you, Your family no see eat, Make you no day make that mouth there.

If you be some body from good home you no fit they talk the way you day talk.

Make God 4 give you as your family no fit take care of you. You no get anything as we all no about Nija ok.

As you get to cus some body na motor go grand you and your people no go see you take berry.

Any thing way you was some body na him go meet you 100 time, Ha Ha Ha Ha.

If you are from good family, You go get home tran boy.
Any thing you day look 4 live you no go see as you the wish someone bod.

I no go cus your mama as I come from good family, They no traning us like the way your family tran you.

Full. Go back home and take home traning guy b4 you talk to people you dont know. fullish wisman

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, STUPID ILLITREATE LIKE YOU , GO AND WASH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH B4 OPENING IT , ANUOHIA EWU HAUSA, FUCK OFF, DO NOT WORRY VERY SOON I WILL CATCH YOU AND YOU WILL ROT IN TIHAR JAIL OR MAHARASTRA CENTRAL PRISON , I KNOW YOUR LOCATION , SOON YOU WILL BE3 BUNDLE UP.BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You fool you insalt someone like you if this is how you insault people then all this couse will retune back to you in Jesus name because you are not God but a monky

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO STUPID MAN,

U SAID UR A GUY MAN, AND U ARE WRITING THIS RUBBISH TO A FOLOLW GUYMAN
LIKE U, U SAID UR CRUSING WITH UR LAND ROVER, SHAME ON U, OTHERS ARE
CRUSING ON RANGE SPORTS,SUPER CHARGE AND OTHER BAD MACHINES AND UR
DRIVING COMMON LAND ROVER AND SAID U HAVE MONEY, I AM SORRY FOR U.

NO VEX, WHO GIVE U CHIEF, AND WHAT WILL U AS A CHIEF ADVISE PEOPLE,
USELESS MAN, GET LOST AND GO TO UR VILLAGE AND START UTTING PALM
CANEL, USELESS GUYMAN.

CHIEF OLUKU, U DON OLD, USE TIME 4 BETTER THING MONKEY.

DROM DESTINY CHILD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE WORST FOOL ON EARTH. WHEN OTHERS FIGHTING TO BE SOMEBODY YOU ARE BUSY WRITING RUBBISH. YOUR MAMA TOTO.

[email protected]
Quote:
ORE YOUR FULLLLLLL YOU NO HAVE MONEY NO CAR YOUR NOT A BIG BOY YOUR POOR BOY AND U WILL BE POOR IN NAME OF JESUS MUMU BOY

bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U SAID UR A GUY MAN, AND U ARE WRITING THIS RUBBISH TO A FOLOLW GUYMAN
LIKE U, U SAID UR CRUSING WITH UR LAND ROVER, SHAME ON U, OTHERS ARE
CRUSING ON RANGE SPORTS,SUPER CHARGE AND OTHER BAD MACHINES AND UR
DRIVING COMMON LAND ROVER AND SAID U HAVE MONEY, I AM SORRY FOR U.

I love this one. Shame on you, cruising in a common Land Rover. I am sorry for you too. Laughing

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bobj --- yeah, that mugu is a really big boy Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL SEE WATIN YOU WRITE "I NO SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA," WHAT IS GOLORA? YOU REACH PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL SO? NA ILLITERACY GO KILL YOUR FAMILY. MUMU NO GO FINISH 4 UR BODY. I NO WAN JUST TALK MUCH OK. ANOTHER TIME TRY JUT RESPECT YOURSELF COZ YOU DEY ALWAYS BOOB OTHER MAGAS. RESPECT YOURSELF OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool so you have time to concstruct all this but you do not have time to work have you ever entered a land rover b4? my brother try be serious so you can travel this year to your village it`sbeen long your people want to see you.
the time you use in writing this trash you can use it for other things i am advising you cos you are foolish make you now die for lagos i fit assist you if you like i am in ghana if you want i can assist you here for some months i can see you are frustrated that is why you keep sending rubish to people here is my number +233267111850 fool dont flash me but after my help to you your sister will suck my dick and i will finger her also is that a deal?

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER I ASK YOU TO CALL ME AND YOU DID NOT I WANT TO HELP YOU SO YOU WILL NOT WASTE YOUR LIFE IN VAIN COME TO GHANA I WILL SPONSOR YOU IN YOUR EDUCATION YOU WILL RETAKE YOUR COMMON ENTRANCE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VERY BAD COMMAND IN ENGLISH, DO NOT DIE OF FRUSTRATION CALL ME OR YOU SEND ME YOU NUMBER MEET ME ON FACEBOOK IDIOT stanley nwaneri i have gone to 13 countries around the world

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER SON OF A BITCH YOU CAN NOT COURSE WHOM THE LORD HAVE BLESSED.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NMA GI. YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL GONORRHEA. GO TO SCHOOL FUCKING RETARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MAN U DEY DO LIKE JUJU MAN LIE SAY YOU BE YAHOO BOY YOU SEIF GO CORPORETE IF YOU YOU WANT US TO WORK MAKE WE WORK TOGETHER THAT YOU GO DEY YAN ABOUT LIKE PIKI MAKE YOU NO DEY FUCK UP AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
U B REAL YANCH.DOG YANCH NA U B U TOO DIRTY LIKE SHIT U DEY SMELL.SEE WHO DEY YAN WATI U DEY USE INTERNET 4 IF U NOR B POOR ASSHOLE.MAYB NA LOAN U DEY DO SELF DEY TO LOOK 4 MONI.IF I MAY ASK U HOW MUSH B D BIGGEST MONI WHEN U DON COLLECT?

U FIT B PERSON CHAIRMAN?U WHEN B POOR STREET DOG WHEN DEY CHUP SHIT DEY GO 4 STREET.I NOR GO CAUSE UR MAMA COX DEM NOR TRAIN ME LIKE DAT.U B REAL DIRTY BOY DEM NOR TRAIN U WELL NA MAKE U NOR SA B USE UR MOUTH YAN.

GO SCHOOL MAKE U GO LEARN BOOK COX I GUESS NO BX 4 U TO WORK AGAIN MUGU MAHI.DEY DO LOCAL 419 MAYB NA JUJU U DEY USE SELF.UR DAYS ARE NUMBERED ON EARTH.

IF U WISE IF U SEE FORMAT 4 UR BOX U DO DELETE AM NOR DEY SEND CAUSE COME BACK.COX NA GOOGLE U DEY GET ADDS FROM.U TOO POOR COME WORK 4 ME AS MY HOUSE-HELPER MAKE I DEY FEED AND PAY U 4 LIFE.

U KNOW WATIN B UR NAME...,,

ASSHOLE,DOG,SHIT,YAHOO +

IF U EVER EMAIL DIS BX AGAIN I RESERVE MY STATEMENT TILL DEN MUGU KING.

REGARDS
GODSON 1

[email protected] is back Laughing
Quote:
You will eat grass for three years, after that you will fuck your mother for 4 years, and after you fuck your sister for 23 years, before you die.

See your face, you only know about hammer jeep? Monkey

Have you traveled before MANAGER OF CBN NIGERIA? You are in cyber writing email, while I leave in my house in UK .

CALL ME IF YOU HAVE CREDIT ON YOUR PHONE

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR MUGU,

You have already started eating the grass; I can see you eating it.

I command you eat it for three years, after that don’t fuck your mother yet, till I instruct you on how to you will do it, because you will fuck her from the back side, while your sister will be in front side

Go on
Animal that has no surname, that is what you are, manager CBN

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] appears to use the same general response, tweaked to whatever kind of account insulted him... here's his response to my chucky soludo account (prescharlessoludocbn)
Quote:
U B REAL MUMU DIRTY SMELLING YANCH NA U B.WHEN U WON GROW UP?U DEY NIJA 4 1 VILLAGE I GUESS 4 1 STATE 4 EBO LAND DEY BOOM WESTERN UNION FORMAT/LOAN DEY COLLECT SMALL SMALL MONI U DEY YAN ABOUT GROW.U NOR GO FIT GROW NA ME TELL U DIS DAY MARK MY WORD.

SEE DIS MUMU U STILL DEY BOOM DIS DEAD FORMAT (Professor Charles Soludo) U B REAL OLD DEAD SCHOOL GUY MAN.COME MAKE U UPGRADE UR FULL LOW LIFE DIRTY GUY MAN.UR FORMAT DEY SMELL LIKE U.COME WORK 4 ME DEY WASH MY KIDS DIRTY TINS AS A SHOE SHINER.

NA PICKIN WHEN GET BAD HOME TRAINING NA DEY CAUSE OTHER PARENTS.U NOR GET 1 NA D KIND FAMILY WHEN U 4 COMEUP.MAY B U NOR KW UR PAPA AND MAMA.

U NOR GO TRY GO SCHOOL MAKE U GO READ BOOK COX 419 GO SOON COMMOT FROM D WORLD DEY ASSUME 4 THERE DEY HAPPY SAY U B GUYMAN.MAN ME NOR DEY HAPPY OOO COX I DON COMMOT MY HAND.

GROWUP MR SO CALLED CHAIRMAN 4 VILLAGE DIRTY SMELLING GUYMAN WHEN DEY HAPPY SAY HIM DEY DEFRUAD PEOPLE U GO SOON MEET UR WATRELOW NOR WIZEUP B4 U JUMP WERE U NOR FIT JUMP ENTER MUGU MAHI.

U B TOO LITTLE BOY I WISH I FIT SEE U FACE TO FACE I GO BREAK UR NOSE WITH SLAP COX I JUST DEY GUESS HW LITTLE U GO B COX NA ONCES DEM GO TAKE KW WHO NOR GET WORK 4 INTERNET U NOR SEE BX TAKE WORK SHA B TRY ENTER GOOGLE MAKE U LOOK 4.

PIG GO LOOK 4 DUSTBIN MAKE U EAT FOOD FROM, U NOR GO FIT EAT WERE BIG BOYS DEY EAT.NOR GO USE UR MAMA & PAPA TAKE DO JUJU MAKE U 4 QUICK COLLECT MONI OOO COX G NA 4 PEOPLE WHEN GET BRAIN NOR B 4 DULL MEN LIKE U WHEN NOR FIT SPELL HIM NAME.

U KNOW D NAME WHEN U SUPPOSE PUT 4 UR FORMAT MR.COCK MAHI DULL MUGU NA U SUPPOSE DEY ANSWER AS UR WORK NAME.

I DEY ALWAYS ONLINE NA 1 YEAR I DEY PAY 4 SO WHEN U GET ANY TIN TO SAY SEND AM MUGU GUY MAN

ALWAYS
GODSON1

[email protected]
Quote:
RE: HELP WITH JOB - 30% FOR OTU YOUR MOTHER,AND 1% YOUR FATHER IN THE VILLAGE

Quote:
YOU MUST FUCK YOUR MOTHER BEFORE YOU MARRY EAT GRASS

[email protected]
Quote:
BY THE WAY MUGU....

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AS YOU WHAT U WISH SOME ONE HA HA HA HA HA.BIG FULL CHARLES SOLUDO
MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL,AM HAPPILY MARRIED WITH CHILDREN HAVE MY OWN BUILDING BOTH IN NIGERIA AND GHANA AM NOT YOUR MATE IN ANYTHING OK.GOD DON PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FINISH YOU GO BEG BEFORE YOU EAT AS LONG AS YOU TRY TO INSULT ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
& WHAT YOU JUST SAID & WISHED ME SHALL BE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION'S PORTION BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT THEREFORE, I SEND IT BACK TO YOU AS THE SENDER AND ALL YOUR RELATIONS. LET ALL THAT YOU HAD WISHED ME GO BACK TO YOUR ENTIRE RELATIONS IN JESUS NAME "AMEN" & AMEN

I SAY THIS BECAUSE THAT MAN OR WOMAN YOU ARE CHEATING OR PAYING YOU NEVER KNOW OR THINK OF YOU DOING SO TO HIM/HER SO, RECEIVE WHAT YOU WILL LIKE OTHERS TO RECEIVE IN JESUS NAME "AMEN".

BROS, I EXPECT BIG AMEN FROM YOU BECAUSE SO SHALL IT BE.

RECEIVE IT MAN!!!! & DIE AS YOUR OTHER FAMILIES DIE D SAME WAY YOU WISH ME TO.

BYE.
[/quote]

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT, ARTICLE OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE....ASS HOLE...........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HUNGRY BASTARD NO BE HUNGRY PURSUE YOU FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO ANOTHER MAN COUNTRY SEEKING FOR GREENER PASTURE YOU WILL REMAIN EVER POOR IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS A CURSE AM LAYING ON YOU YOU WILL RETURN BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY WITH DEBT BASTARD IDIOTTTTTTTTTTT.

[email protected] continues to write…
Quote:
Biiiigggggggggggggggggggg Morooooon

Quote:
mega mugu

Quote:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Account disabled
Sad

[email protected]
Quote:
subject: MY RESPONSE

{{OTU NNEGI}} CANT YOU USE YOUR TIME TO MAKE MONEY CALL ME AT +233248191079 I WANT TO FUCK THAT YOU SMALL SISTER FROM HER ARMPIT BREAST AND MOUTH
Confused

Quote:
Subject: ONYE WAWA DONT FLASH CALL ME
GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE B4 YOU DIE OF FRUSTRATION I AM JUST ADVISING YOU GHANA IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO TRAVEL BACK TO THE BUSH YOU CAME FROM CALL ME I WILL GIVE YOU TRANSPORT THAT WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO ABAKILIKI EBONYI STATE CALL ME MUMU DONT FLASH

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOU ARE EDI ABANI.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu never pay you b4????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender to u idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to the sender as long as do what i do YOU must die in prison one day or HIV.Mark my word if you did not apologise for what you just said.Do not talk to any body any how because it will cause untimely death in your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
yoooooooooooooo BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STUPID , MAD AND JUST MAKING ARRRANT NOISE.GO TO HELL 4 EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen! why are you still living in a primitive life style? up-to now you still save village oracle? you can only have peace and life when you give your life to Jesus Christ,there is no other power than the power of my Lord Jesus Christ and i have no other choice than to bless you,because my bible said that i should bless those who curse me and prayer for them too. therefore i pray that God will visit you and change your heart to repentance.
please do not remain blind by serving Satan or believing on him for there is no power in all those thing,come out from it because if you die in it ? there is hell and there is heaven,i strongly advise you to choose heaven by doing the right things,the bible said love your neighbor as yourself,i ask you question would you want those things which you stated to befall you? therefore be diligent in heart and learn to bless people so that you can receive blessing
take care
i love you
Jesus is Lord

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAD WILL SEE YOUR FAMILY IN THIS WEEK

Quote:
I COVER MY SEIF WITH BOOLD OF MY LORD AND MY GOD YOUR POWER IS POWERLISE
AND TOO BACK TO SENDER
AND NO 3 YOUR FAMILY WILL REVENENS THE SPIRST OF DIE BY THIS WEEK

ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI
I don't know what this means, but I put in in the subject line and got the following insults

[email protected]
Quote:
Otu nnegi, fuck your mother there

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAKWA NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
IWU ONYE IBERIBE ONYE KERE UWA GA ECHE TA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME
NWANNE, ANA-GI EJI IKE-ESO IJE UWA, INUGO!!!!!!! JIRI OBIOMA CHUWA EGO NKE UWA MAKA ODINMA-GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO CHANGE SO THAT YOUR LIFE WILL NOT BE SAME, YOU THINK SAY NA GEE YOU GO TAKE GET YOUR MONEY.

YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR BROTHERS NA HIM THE JUJU GO KILL SOON IF YOU NO CHANGE FROM SCAM, I NO YOU AND I MUST GE YOU SINCE I HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER EFCC WILL VISIT YOU SOON IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE FROM SCAM.

OLE LIKE YOU, AND TELL YOUR FATHER TO COME WORK FOR ME I WILL PAY HIM BETTER, AND TELL YOU MUM TO COME TO MY HOUSE TOMORROW TO ENABLE ME FOUK HER TO BON BABY BOY FOR ME OKAY, PLEASE SEND UR SISTER TOO THAT I WANT TO FOUK HER BECAUSE HER TOTO GO DEY OK FOR ME TOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AN IGBO FOOLISH MAN
BACK TO SENDER AND YOUR FOURTH GENERATION IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU-TUNZU OF AGULERI WILL KILL YOU WITHIN TWO DAYS FUCKING RETARD. YOU HAVE STEPPED ON THE WRONG TOES.

OTU MAMA GI AND YOUR IMPOTENT FATHER. BASTARD THAT MAN IS NOT YOUR FATHER GO ASK YOU ASHAWO MOTHER WHERE YOUR MAD FATHER IS FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL FOR EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U HAR A BIG FULL
FUCK UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER BIG FULL, GUY U NOR GO SEE DE LET OF G U HAR A MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
uk lottrey no dey rain again,go and look for another format to use,your mama toto dey smell like pig,i just fuck your mama toto this night nad he dey smell well well,no be small,abeg go look for work or you wash oyibo man toilet for uk,if you are there because you cliam to be there why you are not gthere,fooooollllllllllllllll like you bastardddddddddddddddd

[email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA SHRINE WILL BE AFTER YOU,WATCH OUT
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY PROPOSAL,WHY DIE BY FIRE.

DO WE BET IT ?? OKIJA SHRINE IS AFTER YOU YOUR NAME OR NOT.ALL I KNOW IS THAT IF RECEIVE PROPOSAL YOU DON'T LIKE,WHY NOT IGNORE INSTEAD OF DIEYING BY FIRE.WHOEVER YOU ARE,THROUGH YOUR LETTER,OKIJA SHRINE MUST FIND YOU.NOTHING IS GOING TO PROTECT YOU,BASTARD,IYORIBA BASTARD.SLAVES IN NIGERIA.

Prince Prince [email protected]
Quote:
FOOL WAITING YOU DEY DO FOR LIVING IF NO BE 419? YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF 419? STUPID IDIOT,NA ORIDAKORIKO GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU EVER DO 419 B4 (OBT)....AND ALL THIS WORK GO RETURN TO YOU THE SENDER,
BASTARD LIKE YOU...WITH YOUR HOPELESS NAME:-UK Lottery...FAILURE GO BE YOUR POTION ANY WHERE YOU GO FROM NOW ON IF YOU NO APOLOGIZE...YOU BE NAMA...MOOOOOOOOOO

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SHIT SOOO NA NIGERIA YOU DEY, NO WONDER YOUR THE TALK ABOUT EFCC ME NA INTERPOLE LEVEL SHA AND FOR DULL BRAIN NA TIME DEFRENCE MAKE MY MAIL THE REACH YOU , TRY MOVE OUT SO YOU CAN SEE THE TEST OF LIFE SOOOO YEYE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
hahhhhhahahaha i go still write you after seven days ok, monkey hahahahaha yeye person like you, you wey say you bi guy man with class still the believe retual na him bi say your own mugu life bad ooooooooooooooooooooooo na yeye death the await your type i pray for your departed soul soooooooooooooo.

NA BABA JESUS GO REWARD YOU AS YOUR KIND.

[email protected]
Quote:

i tink 2mm na the size of ur amu...

i no u dey jos smal smal cafe boi... u dey the 1 wey never see mtcn... house boi like u.....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FARTHER FOOLGUYMANFOOL .OK 10000000000

YOU ARE A SMALL GUY MAN

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BOY

I AM EDO GUY ANX MAN OK 7777777MAN

YOU ARE A BIG OOOOOOOOMAN AND GOAT

FUCK DAN

[email protected]
Quote:

I have seen it, you write igbo very well. You can not make a single good sentence. We we ask your papa and mama to go to school, they are busy showing you how to make love and steal in the internet, ANUMANA.

[email protected]
Quote:

take your time and go through your mail, so many wrong spellings, just wondering if you ever went to school. idiot, local champion

[email protected]
Quote:
na complex de worry you Chinedu
for EFCC work for 9ja,na old fashion, bring work come for yankee here,make i help you become one of the happning guys in 9ja like i have help so many guyseven some of them are with me here in Madrid

[email protected]
Quote:

how i wish you know who your talking to
if you care to know just dail numbers
+447035907993
+447031843407
they are my direct cell phone numers

[email protected]
Quote:

Fello guy man,i just want to ask u if u are a human being or just an illitrate?
Your english is completely poor and wonder how u can make money.
If you received a scam email,why the hell are u talking shit with a very BAD grammar?
Do u respect ur mother and abuse mothers this way ?
did u attend primary school?
do u at all have some cash to feed?
nigerians are just shits with skul

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD FOOL, AND SO SHALL IT BE TO YOU IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE.

Quote:
YOUR ENGLISH & WRITE UPS ARE TOTALLY WRONG GO & LEARN!!!!
YOU ILLITRADE OF NO ONE KOBO IN YOUR POCKET!!!!!
CAN YOU JUST TAKE A LOOK OF YOURSELF; THAT YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER FORKER!!!
YOU ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!!!!!
YOU FOOLISH IDIOT!!!!!!

[email protected] - WTF??? Shocked
Quote:
SHARAMULA-TASH ATI ABI-AREY, AREY FIC'JAK.

TUS-DABU, MU-HEE-TUALA. NNARI-LULU AGOURI, PASH PASH

[email protected]
Quote:
U CAN USE THESE TIME TO CATCH ONE MAGA FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello
who his this please i here just to express my feelings to you cause i don't know why you kept on mailing me with all sought of different [ID]...May be you are one of the devil spirit that was sent from above to disturb ones life only God knows but i want you to know that if every miles is far away beyond one emergination is very close to the one who create us so i don't beg you to stop sending all this out reach of demon messages to me but you should know that is only God who knows you and is the one that will judge you for all this you are sending to me ....cause i wonder why a person that i don't even know from adam not eve keep on poison one heart .....so at this stage now only God know what i don't and for everything thing you have said here is slite on you and the rest of your generation .......The God who open the door of today will surely proof to you that his the most high God ...I have nothing more than this to say i live the rest
for God ?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST DIE 24 DECEMBER 2009

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE MANN I HOPE I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW ME WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID THAT EVERYDAY YOU WAST YOUR TIME TO WRITE THIS SHITE TO ME.
DID YOU THINK THAT I AM AFRAID OF DEATH
LOOK FINE SOME WORK TO DO .
IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY MAGA THA YOU ARE USEING YOUR TIME OR THINKING HOW TO CONFUSE TO PAY YOU I WILL GIVE U SOME OK
AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS MAIL TO ME
BUT IF YOU WHAT THIS KIND OF STUPID MESSAGE I WILL GIVE MY BOY TO RESPONSE TO YOU EVERY DAY AS YOU WANT, I HOPE THEM WILL HAVE THAT TIME AS YOU HAVE THE TIME TO CURSE WHO YOU DONT KNOW OR WHO DONT HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU NA WA OOO FOR YOUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU SEND THIS NONSENSE AGAIN, YOU WILL BE CAUSED ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE COMPLETELY WIPED OUT. YOU THIEF NIGERIAN THAT WENT TO THIEF PEOPLE. TAKE TIME OR YOU DIE THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MADNESS HAS PASSED THAT OF YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
OLODO SEE WATIN YOU DEY TYPE, YOU NO EVEN GO SCHOOL , NA GREAT GRAND GENERATION YOU GO CARRY GO SHIRINE BASTARD MUGU

more abuse sent Twisted Evil
Quote:
subject - GO BACK TO SCHOOL ILLETREATE
LOOK AT THE SPELLING OF BASTARD OLODO LEARN MORE ... BEAST

Quote:
GUY TRY GO BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DEY MAKE ME SHAME IF YOU DEY DO THIS YOUR WRONG SPELLING
I DEY CHINA DEY RUN MY SHIT AND I'M FROM DELTA STATE , THE BIG HEART HOPE SAY YOU ?
YOU CAN REACH ME WITH THIS NUMBER IF YOU WANT LEARN MORE +86 13790604683

[email protected] - provided some new script material.... Very Happy
Quote:
OH, ASHAWO PICKING NA YOU DEY THERE? HOW FAR ABOUT YOUR MAMA NA HER CONT STILL DEY SMEL?

ABEG TELL ME TRUE YOU KNOW SAY NA YOU BE MY ONLY GOOD FRIEND WHEN USE HE MAMA AS COLA FOR ME GUY YOU TOO MUCH. ANYWAY SHAL TELL THAT FUCKER WHEN YOU DEY CALL MAMA SAY I NOR NEED HER AGAIN CAUSE YOUR SISTER TOTO SWEET PASS YOUR MAMA OWN NOW, NA YOUNG BLOOD I NEED NOW OOOO..

WOW MY GUY YOUR SISTER SABI FUCK OOOOOO I NOR KNOW SAY NA SHE YOU DEY FUCK WHEN MAKE YOU NOR FIT DEY THINK GOOD. WELL I GO GIVE D LADYS WHEN DEY YOUR FAMILY (A) FOR FUCKING CAUSE NA D ONLY THING WHEN UNA SABI BE THAT. FUCKER'S FAMILY LIKE YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HEY BEFORE I FORGET ABEG HELP ME ASK YOUR MAMA HOW MUCH SHE GO DEY PAY ME NOW FOR D FUCK WHEN I DEY FUCK HER IF NOT I NOR DEY FUCK HER AGAIN OOOOOO I TELL YOU NOW AS MY VERY GOOD FRIEND WHEN USE HE MAMA AS COLA FOR ME ABEG NOR FORGET TO ASK AM THIS QUESTION OOOOOOO.

REGARDS
YOUR MAMA FUCKING MATE.

[email protected]
Quote:
watin i do you guy?

[email protected]
Quote:
It's quite obvious that you are a BASTARD. Tell you prostitute staphylococcus aureus pussy mother to tell you who your REAL Father is. May your generation never see any good in this Life BASTARD.

more abuse sent..... Twisted Evil
Quote:
You keep proving that you are real BASTARD. What shame

[email protected]
Quote:
how far
i hail

RANDO

[email protected]
Quote:
if u be guy man, e no mean say u go dey curse.Imagine if u throw me format and i dey curse ur mama toto!

Back to sender!

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU SAID BACK TO YOUR HEAD.
BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING EVIL ALL THE TIME, REASON YOU CAN NOT IDENTIFY TRUTH WHEN YOU SEE IT.
AGAIN TAKE BACK ALL THE THINGS YOU WROTE HERE, CARRY IT WITH YOUR HEAD AND LET IT BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
MR MOSES
KENYA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and learn English Cockroaches ...
oto nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
AFTER ALL THIS CURSE YOU WILL BE AFFECTED IF YOU SWALLOW SALIVA

[email protected]
Quote:
all the bad thing in the remaning days is for you and the rest of your family

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY EKPU NNE GI THERE I KNOW YOU MUST BE IGBO

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD NEWS FOR U MUST GET LOST AND YOUR FAMILY AS WELL OKAJA MUST GET YOU DOWN
SO DONT WORRIE YOU WILL DIE SOON BAD LUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MOMMA ROTTEN TOTO STUPID IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mum pusy is sweet

[email protected]
Quote:
WHATEVER YOU WISH ME IS FOR YOURSELF AND FAMILIES OK,OK,OK. YOU NO GO MAKE ANY MONEY UNTIL U DIE AND U MUST DIE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT I BATE IT WITH U.

[email protected] - guess he didnt approve of the insults towards his mother.... Very Happy
Quote:
subject - YOU ARE A DEAD MAN BEFORE NEW YEAR OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ///Na wating all ur four generation go earn for the rest of their life be dat start from you ,your family and your children children.
Quote:
I can see dat u are a old foools wey no get work dan stay here lay causing on your four father and ur upcoing generastion

Everyhting you said shall bounce back to you 100000 timez cos Ti EwuRe bA fi Oju Wo Ehe Aha fi Egbe fun ele egben...............everything couse shalll be for your children children strt from your normal generation and i can see dat u have no mother and have no respect for woman cos u are born out of evil and evil shall be 4 u and ur upcoming and now generation and family.......................for your final information Incasev u get time to waste go Juju house my blood is bitter b,cos everyhting u did shjall bounce back to your family 100000000000000000000000000000000000timez so if u want spoil ur family we don already jampack u can go ahead ape ike u...................If u like *DELETED* asshole like u...........

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL?

[email protected]
Quote:
4 UR MOTHER, GRAND MOTHER AND GREAT GRAND MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
subject - BARRISTER ONO NKITI
You do not have job to do.Get yourself a job.Ewu anam.mkpi awusa.you no get mama

[email protected]
Quote:
na you send this waitin be this na?

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU EVEN HAVE A MOTHER AT ALL? I KNOW YOU DON'T YOU WERE DUMPED AT
THE MOTHERLESS BABY HOME BECOS IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NEVER TALK TO
SOMEONE MOTHER AS YOU DO. MY PRAYER IS DAT GOD SHOULD HAVE MERCY UPON
YOUR SOUL.

[email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
c*nt stick

[email protected]
Quote:
You lack explosure ........so you be small boy where i dey see your rumming U.K number .....you too small for this Game i feed ppl like you stop sending this shit to me and let small sence stink enter your brain ..........i dey spam account not to dey do panda stuff wey you dey do i no get your time again.....tell me which of your client i dey spam and i will free am for you.....course i could see you be Owu Chairman.....Lol.

Owukute.......Ogun go red your Uniform.

Die and keep close to hell....fucking bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
u, ur mother, father and brothers and sisters must die in a motor accident. fool. fuck ur mother tonight as a christmas celebration
fuck off
deep shit
Fuck off
murtherfucker like u. go and die

more abuse sent Twisted Evil
Quote:
na goat go fuck ur mother if u hvae mother at all. and cocroach go enter ur mother toto
fool like u

[email protected]
Quote:
you day made ni why all this

why all this mail i don't know you and i dont wanna know you

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pieced together my first insult from various posts in this forum and sent it to a bunch of lads in my catcher account. Here are the results so far...

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a bastard. muderfucker pig. Dubious blood sucking demon of a lunatic . You be She Goat hahahhahaa. God pass u. Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
I COMMAND THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH GOD TO DEAL WITH YOU ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF PSALM 35,109,107.
FROM NOW HENCEFORTH, NO MAN OR WOMAN SHALL FAVOR YOU AGAIN FOR THIS LIFE, FROM NOW ALL THE PROGRESS IN YOUR BUSINESS SHALL DIE FOR YOU ARE A WICKED ACCORDING TO THE WORDS OF GOD. BEFORE 10 TH OF AUGUST YOU SHALL BE IN PRISON THAT WILL LAST YOU MORE THAN FIVE YEARS, WATCH AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
SATAN WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER AND YOUR THIEF FATHER AND YOU DEMON FAMINY. BASTERD LIKE YOU. YOU MUST DIE AS YOU READ THIS MAIL.
Diao MEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject: *DELETED*
All your family must die in pains, you will die on a motor accident , that Mercedes you said you are driving will burn to ashes and you will died inside it on fire, i have place you on this , and my great grand father will kill you and your family on thunder, you will never live to see good thing in your life, i must recover all you as-oles took away from us, *DELETED*, idiot of no regards, your papa, mama brothers and sisters will die a useless death , if you ever reply this letter you must die the night you did it........................dead soul.

[email protected]
Quote:
SON OF A ROGUE AND AN ASEWO, I MA MORE LEARNED THAN
YOU IN EVERY SENSE OF IT AND MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU I
LIVE ABETTER LIFE THAN YOU BASTARD, YOU ARE DRIVING A
MERCEDES AND THATS WHY YOU ARE MAKING NOISE I DRIVE
CHRYSLER 300 AND A BMW X5 GO CHECK OUT THE PRIZE FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
i have hard ur own ENGLISH LANGUAGE thank u mr graguet

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Welcome, Rocko!

[email protected]
Quote:
LEARN GOOD ENGLISH MAYE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
CAREFULLY READ THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK U, OTU NNE GI back to sender and opon all your family

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu like you

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU MY DEAR MAY GOD DELIVERE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA POVERTY THE WORRY YOU FUCK YA

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy
Why must a whole guy like you be causing your fellow guy?Its incredible but all the cause is coming back to you and i must confess and sewar in the name of God our creator,that the rest of this year in ur side will be like chasing shadow.

Never will you collect or make a dine.Igbariam Okalakwu and all his gods will fight you to crush.

Bastered u.Back to sender.I know you and watch from now till sunday,you must encounter uncoutable odds.

[email protected]
Quote:
deputy mma gi, prudent nne gi, limited life in ghana, EWU

U NO GO WORK SEEWATIN U DEY WRITE,IDOL MIND

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you for all your insult to me, you don’t even go to school you don’t even know how to writ English worlds collect.

Go back to school fool like you, again I will urge you to use the time people buy for you and do batter job that well transform your life.

If you don’t know this job try to get some one that will thought you this job very well and stop to respond to people informant or cause people that is you don’t know ok.

You are won for the second time. And this well be the last waning

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
If you annoyed me, I will command you to fuck your mother.

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL GO AND DIE HUNGRY MAN.YOU SEND OTU NNE GI TO ATLANTA AND SEND AMU NNA GI TO TORONTO.IDIOT COMPARISM.YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY.IF YOU WRITE TO ME AGAIN I WILL CAUSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Quote:
NOMENTITY GO AHEAD AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER OR IF CAN NOT HER VERY WELL SEND HER TO ME LET ME LET ME FUCK HER WELL WELL FRONT AND BACK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Just take at look at your mail again and you will see that you are an empty vessle. So at last you sent your sister to go and prostitute. I dont blame you. I blame the idiots that brought you to this earth.

Quote:
Do that email address look like gmail. I have a domain of my own. [email protected] Grow up and look like what you claim. You are too bigg for GMAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ITS U GOD WILL PUNISH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE NOT A GUY, MUGU BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU ARA LO MA PAAAA... OMO IRAN DIRAN... OMO BERE SI SISE LATI AKO KO YI LO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STUPID LIKE YOUR MOTHER! PUNK ASS *DELETED*. GO AND SUCK PUSSY AND TELL ME THE TASTE. U GOAT!

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr chaiman,
i believed i only sent one unpleasent mail to you, but your respones is not the best way, but if you are in thesame field, and penciled such thing to me,may all that you wish me come to you in million folds
it is sealed and stamped on you for ever.

[email protected]
Quote:
yOUR MOTHER IS A HARLOT
Your mother is a fucking harlot,i just fucked her with your sister and your wife together,dont worry i will join you in ghana very soon,you bastered that does not have a job,are you not a fool,i am better than you,you are an idiot,you are abandon property by your parents,you that dont not even know your father,^please can you ask your mother who is your father,you are a bastered.

BUSH MEAT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Well i have head you well chair,I'm sorry if i offended you.Chair i will also like you to understand that i am not one of the people meant to be poor.Chair you may be richer than i,but i'm not poor.
I wish you the best in live and descendants.
Forgive me if i head you.
God's richest blessing upon you and your family.
Have a nice day.

[email protected]
GOOD MORNING
MAY THUNDER TRIKE YOU, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR SISTERS, YOUR BROTHERS, YOUR WIFE, YOUR CHILDREN, AND ALL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION TO COME. YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE A SPIRIT, THE I AM BACKFIRING YOU WITH THIS, THAT YOUR EVIL SPIRIT WILL WIPE-OUT ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITHIN THE NEXT ONE MONTH. YOU WILL DIE IN A DISGRACEFUL WAY AND VULTURE WILL EAT YOU UP IN THE STREET. THIS IS FROM THE SERVANT OF THE GOD ALMIGHTY, REMEMBER, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM, BUT HENCE YOU HAVE TOUCHED, YOU MUST PERISH WITHIN THE NEXT ONE MONTH. JUST WATCH AND SEE. HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
REMAIN CURSED IN DEVILS NAME. AMENNNNNN.

OTU NNE GI. AMU NNA GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne na street u dey, i no know u, likewise u no know me too, y all these curse, struggle ur way out bro, this will not help matters, i have not done u wrong stop cur

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL AND YOUR MAMA AND FATHER..ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
BET ME, YOU AND SOME MEMBERS OFYOUR FAMILY GO DIE IN ONE MONTHS TIME

Quote:
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU I HAVE EVERYTHING I CAN ASK YOU
AND WAIT FOR THE JUDGEMENT DAY GOD IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!

Quote:
a fool, wil not reply my mail.

Quote:
I AM PROMISING U THAT, U WILL DIE IN SILENT LIKE A POISONED RAT

UNLESS U SAY SORRY TO UR GOD, U WILL BE FORGIVE, IF NOT SO I PROMISE U THAT FROM NOW TILL END OF THIS PARTICULARY YEAR, U WILL LOOK 4 MY EMAIL CONTACT FOR UR LIFE TO BE SAVED.

AND ONE MORE, LISTING TO THIS PROVERB. WHEN THE DRUM BEATS, IT LEFT 4 A MAN TO DANCE. NOW I AM OK WITH U JUST KEEP ON LOOKING.

AMU- NNAGI+ IKPU NNEGI = END OF UR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER ONE MILLION TIMES (THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION)

[email protected]
Quote:
you must be real crasy, stupid idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMMON CRIMINAL

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahhohohohohoh ur english language is so so DISGUSTING!!!!

Quote:
Bastard you are a big fool and that is what you.Do not ever get on my way again.Animal like

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros why you dey talk like this. No be so guy man dey talk ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
guymen wen get moni nor dey shout like u loser.. u get moni na im u dey ghana.. wetin be ur number sef make i call u... na africa u go die put... mugu.. who dey teach people like una work sef.

[email protected]
Quote:
Let me tell you my man you don't have one naira in this job as you can take all your time to write this full news peper that means you have time for robish

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD,GOD PUNISH UR GENERATION,ASK IKC,UDO,CHUBBY,GOVERNOR FROM UR USELESS DEAD VILLAGE IF I GET YOU ALL UR FAMILY WILL PERISH IDIOT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER NA HIM GO DIE BIG FOOL WEN NO NO HIMSELF REAL IGBO MUM NA HIM YOU BE POOR CHURCH RAT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU MAN MUMU NAO FOOLLLLLL I HAVE BIG MONEY TODAY AND TO TO YOUR MOTHER FUULLL

[email protected]
Quote:

U B REAL FOOD.BIG FOOL NA U B.WHO CARE IF U B EBO MAN.I B FULL BENIN EDO MAN AND I HOLD MY GROUND ANY WHERE ANY TIME.U B REAL ASSHOLE.

IF I MAY ASK U WATIN DEM KW EBO 4.TO DEY KILL TAKE DO MONI.HOPE SAY U NEVA KILL UR PAPA & MAMA TAKE DO BLOOD MONI.U NOR DEY EVEN SHAME U DEY OPEN UR DIRT MOUTH SAY U B EBO MAN U B BOY NOR B MAN DIRTY BOY NA U B. U DEY SMELL LIKE TRASH.

I GO USE D BLOOD OF JESUS FIGTH U COX I NOR EVER BLIVE IN JUJU COX D BLOOD OF JESUS PASS ALL OTHER POWER IF U TRY ME U GO DIE ASAP.U NOR SEE MY NICK NAME GODSON NOR PLAY WITH FIRE COX HIM GO BURN U WELL WELL HIM GO BURN U PHYSICALLY,MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND OTHER WISE.

BE WARNED I NOR DEY GIVE U TIME NA GOD GO HANDLE YOU 4 ME IF U TRY ME WATCH OUT AND SEE I GO WARN U 4 D LAST TIME NOR EMAIL DIS BOX AGAIN.

MY ADVICE TO U INCASE G NOR PAY U,NOR GO USE UR FULL FAMILY TAKE DO BLOOD MONI COX NA EBO MEN WORK B DAT.

I B FULL BORN EDO MAN NOR TRY ME ANY TIME COX I DEY REPRESENT MY STATE.MUGU MAHI NOR GO PAY LOCAL 419 COX U NOR GET BRAIN NO U GET BUT UR BRAIN DEY UR ASS/YANCH!!!!!

BIGUP MAN WIZE UP MAN COX U ARE IN D REAL WORLD.U B SMALLY NOW,ALWAYS AND 4EVER AS LONG AS THIS WORLD IS CONCERN.U B DIRTY YANCH.

REGARDS ALWAYS
GODSON1

[email protected]
Quote:
U B REAL MUMU DIRTY SMELLING YANCH NA U B.WHEN U WON GROW UP?U DEY NIJA 4 1 VILLAGE I GUESS 4 1 STATE 4 EBO LAND DEY BOOM WESTERN UNION FORMAT/LOAN DEY COLLECT SMALL SMALL MONI U DEY YAN ABOUT GROW.U NOR GO FIT GROW NA ME TELL U DIS DAY MARK MY WORD.

U NOR GO TRY GO SCHOOL MAKE U GO READ BOOK COX 419 GO SOON COMMOT FROM D WORLD DEY ASSUME 4 THERE DEY HAPPY SAY U B GUYMAN.MAN ME NOR DEY HAPPY OOO COX I DON COMMOT MY HAND.

GROWUP MR SO CALLED CHAIRMAN 4 VILLAGE DIRTY SMELLING GUYMAN WHEN DEY HAPPY SAY HIM DEY DEFRUAD PEOPLE U GO SOON MEET UR WATRELOW NOR WIZEUP B4 U JUMP WERE U NOR FIT JUMP ENTER MUGU MAHI.

U B TOO LITTLE BOY I WISH I FIT SEE U FACE TO FACE I GO BREAK UR NOSE WITH SLAP COX I JUST DEY GUESS HW LITTLE U GO B COX NA ONCES DEM GO TAKE KW WHO NOR GET WORK 4 INTERNET U NOR SEE BX TAKE WORK SHA B TRY ENTER GOOGLE MAKE U LOOK 4.

PIG GO LOOK 4 DUSTBIN MAKE U EAT FOOD FROM, U NOR GO FIT EAT WERE BIG BOYS DEY EAT.NOR GO USE UR MAMA & PAPA TAKE DO JUJU MAKE U 4 QUICK COLLECT MONI OOO COX G NA 4 PEOPLE WHEN GET BRAIN NOR B 4 DULL MEN LIKE U WHEN NOR FIT SPELL HIM NAME.

U KNOW D NAME WHEN U SUPPOSE PUT 4 UR FORMAT MR.COCK MAHI DULL MUGU NA U SUPPOSE DEY ANSWER AS UR WORK NAME.

I DEY ALWAYS ONLINE NA 1 YEAR I DEY PAY 4 SO WHEN U GET ANY TIN TO SAY SEND AM MUGU GUY MAN

ALWAYS
GODSON1

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT YOU JUST SAID & WISHED ME SHALL BE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION'S PORTION BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT THEREFORE, I SEND IT BACK TO YOU AS THE SENDER AND ALL YOUR RELATIONS. LET ALL THAT YOU HAD WISHED ME GO BACK TO YOUR ENTIRE RELATIONS IN JESUS NAME "AMEN" & AMEN

I SAY THIS BECAUSE THAT MAN OR WOMAN YOU ARE CHEATING OR PAYING YOU NEVER KNOW OR THINK OF YOU DOING SO TO HIM/HER SO, RECEIVE WHAT YOU WILL LIKE OTHERS TO RECEIVE IN JESUS NAME "AMEN".

BROS, I EXPECT BIG AMEN FROM YOU BECAUSE SO SHALL IT BE.

RECEIVE IT MAN!!!! & DIE AS YOUR OTHER FAMILIES DIE D SAME WAY YOU WISH ME TO.

BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:

I DON'T BLAME YOU EMEKA, BECAUSE SOMEBODY HIS ELDER BRODA WAS KILLED IN ARMED ROBBERY CAN ALSO BECOME ONE AT ANY TIME SINCE THE RUBBERING IS RUNNING IN YOUR BLOOD SYSTEM TOO. I HAD THAT IT IS FROM THE BLOOD VAIN OF HAUSA MAN DAT FUCKED UR MOTHER TO GIVE HER BELLE 2 BORN OKOLO & U.

HAUSA PIKIN YOUR BLOOD IS HOTOOOOOOOOO BECAUSE UR HAUSA PAPA NA ORIGINAL RUBBER LIKE U PEOPLES.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MUGU GUYMAN OLUKU,

COMMON SPELLING U DON'T KNOW, HE THAT LIVE BY OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA
MBAISE,KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN, MUST DIE BY THAT, SO U
WILL DIE ONE DAY BY THOSE SHAIRE U CALLED THEIR NAMES.

IF YOU BEY GUY MAN, YOU NO FIT WRITE THAT KIND OF EMAIL TO ME, GUYMAN
NO BEY FOR MOUTH, MONKEY LIKE YOU, TRY GO SCHOOL MAKE U LEARN
SPELLINS, U NO KNOW BOOK AT ALL, HOW U DEY TAKE COLLECT MONEY AND
MONEY NO GO COME TO YOU AGAIN, BASTARD.

WHITE MAN NA YOUR PAPA BORN AM, MAKE I KNOW UR MUGU I GO CUT AM WELL
WELL, IDIOT.

ARUSI OKIJA BOY, YOU WILL DIE THERE, SINCE YOU GO THERE TO TAKE JUJU
DEY WORK, SOON YOU WILL DIE THERE. GET LOST.

FROM GOD'S CHILD,
TEXTED AND TRUSTED.
AKA EVERYTHING

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENGLISH IS WRONG MY DEAR, HOW I WISH I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING. CAN WE MEET IF YOUR DON'T MIND? I WILL REALLY WANT TO YOU OR MAYBE TEACH YOU HOW TO READ AND WRITE. YOU REALLY SOUNDED LIKE A STREET TOUT. CHECK MY ENGLISH PLEASE, IF YOU FIND ANY ERROR DON'T CONTINUE READING PLEASE... YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING STACK ILLITERATE.,.,FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS NO VEX. YOU DEY COLLECT MAILS AND ME TOO DEY COLLECT SO SOME HOW YOUR MAILS DONE CROSE MY WAY SO I SHOT AM. SINCE YOU GET BRAIN Y U NO THINK OF THIS B4 WRITING ME YOU FOOLISH FOOL. WELL TO ALL THAT U HAVE WRITTEN TO ME I WILL JUST SAY I WISH YOU DESAME MURDER FUCKER. I WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM FROM OKIJA MYSELF.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY DEM DON CARRY D CURS. OBOSHI AND ATAPO NA THEM GO WIPE OUT YOUR FAMILY IDIOT FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OGBAJE YOU HAVE ALREADY DIED SO NO NEED OF TALK BASTARD WHY CAN’T YOU GO SCHOOL BEFORE CALLING YOURSELF GUYMAN MOUTH MAKE WHO FULL EVERYWHERE.

IF I GET YOU I WILL EAT YOU ROR.YOU HAVE NO MOTHER OR FATHER THAT IS WHY YOU ARE TALKING RUBISH IF ARE TOO SAMLL TO DURAG MAGA WITH ME.

GO DIE MOUTH MAKERS AND IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL BLOCK YOUR EMAIL THAT IS ALL AND ALL YOU SAID IS BACK TO YOU BASTARD.

POOR MAN LIKE YOU.

I AM IGBO MAN AND YOU ARE IGBO MAN TOO SO IF YOU KNOW THE BEST PALCE FOR YOU I WILL ADVICE YOU TO START GOING THE PALCE BECAUSE YOUR TIME IS OUT.

FUCK YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
U B MUGU REAL MAHI DEAD GOAT WHEN MOTO KILL 4 ROAD NA U B.

TRY MAKE U GO READ BOOK 4 SCHOOL COX U NOR SUPPOSE DEY USE INTERNET.

I DON TELL U B4 SAY U DEY SMELL LIKE DEAD RAT.

U NOR GET WORK ? COME MAKE I GIVE U WORK 4 MY HOUSE.

I GO BLOCK UR BOX SOON DEAD DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
U B MUGU REAL MAHI DEAD GOAT WHEN MOTO KILL 4 ROAD NA U B.

TRY MAKE U GO READ BOOK 4 SCHOOL COX U NOR SUPPOSE DEY USE INTERNET.

I DON TELL U B4 SAY U DEY SMELL LIKE DEAD RAT.

U NOR GET WORK ? COME MAKE I GIVE U WORK 4 MY HOUSE.

I GO BLOCK UR BOX SOON DEAD DOG

GET A LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY FOOLS BEHAVE THE WAY U HAVE JUST BEHAVED BY WRITING SUCH SENSELESS EMAIL TO ME. DO U HAVE ANYBODY THAT UR MUGU ON EARTH ?.

ANIMAL, GROW UP. U MUST BE ONE OF THIS IGBO FOOLS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy U be fool, do you hear me. You are not matured at all. Na dose
tins you put hand go give your entire family.

[email protected]
Quote:
MURDER FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:

U NO SAY U BE MUGU 1 OF D FIRST ODER IF JUJU DE WORK NO ONE GO SEND EMAIL 2 UR MAGA AND U 4 NO DE DO DIS SHAMELES JOB SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAMESHAMESHAME SHAME

MUGU 1 OF D FIRST ODER

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT YOU PAPA WITH YOU MAMA WILL DILLL THIS WEEK

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL LOVE TO FUCK YOU MOTHER BOY YOU HAVE NOTING CALL ME 08034432740 FOR YOU MAMA

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Bloody Big Fool Of Your Generation, Idiot,

See your mess and bullshits

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MURDER FUCKING MAMA YOU ASSHOLE. WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE, KEEP YOUR WIDE MOUTH SHUT AND GO TO SELL SPARE PARTS OR BETTER STILL START THE KIDNAPPING BUSINESS OR BLOOD MONEY WHICH YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE KNOWN FOR. GO TO BED,,,,, YOU NEED SOME SLEEP.

Quote:
IT IS YOUR FATHER THAT IS NEW IN THIS JOB.

36 font rant!
BLOODY MUGU.

I READ YOUR MAIL AND I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MURON. FOOL FOR LIFE AND THAT IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION ARE. YOU SAID YOU READ BANKING AND FINANCE AS A COURSE. WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU OBTAIN YOUR BSC FROM AND WHO IS YOUR PROJECT SUPERVISOR AND ALSO WHAT IS YOUR PROJECT TOPIC. WELL FROM ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID SO FAR,I AM CONVINCE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SAW THE FOUR WALL OF A UNIVERSITY IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOUR GENERATION. DID YOU KNOW ABOUT A COURSE CALLED BUSINESS POLICY,BUSINESS ETHICS,QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,COST ACCOUNTING,RESEARCH METHOD IN BUSINESS AND ADVERTISING. I KNOW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY THESE WORDS AND YET YOU CALLED YOURSELF A BANKER. YOU ARE A FOOL BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY BANKING PROCEDURE. FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I AM A GRADUATE OF BANKING AND FINANCE. I GRADUATED 1998. AND RIGHT NOW I AM OKEY WITH MY FAMILY. AT LEAST MY CHILDREN ARE EATING THE LABOUR OF THEIR FATHER. YOU CALLED YOURSELF A BANKER AND CHAIRMAN IN THIS JOB AND YET YOU ARE STILL USING GMAIL AS YOUR BANK EMAIL ADDRESS,YOU CAN'T CREATE A WEBSITE. FROM ALL INDICATION, I CONCLUDED BY SAYING THAT YOU LACK WORKING TOOLS AND YOU NEED MY HELP. I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE AMONG THOSE THAT WAS DECEIVE OUT OF THE VILLAGE ALL IN THE NAME OF TRAVELLING ABROAD,YOU ENDED UP IN GHANA. SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. MUGU FOR LIFE AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. OTU NNE GI THERE. BASTARD LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE FOOL, FUCK U,I DONT CARE WHO U ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY HAS EATEN YOU UP, YOU WILL DIE RECHED

[email protected]
subject: MALAYSIA
Quote:
Na wa for you o.

Na brothers we be o. No vex ay I sned you message sa but I de MALAYSIA o. We de do WASH-WASh, COME-AND-CARRY (ALL FACY)

So, should you have any jobs around Asia or from America, we can always finish it here for you. I believe in one love and LET'S SHARE GOOD MONEY. It's all about connection in this job.

God bless you and hope you'd be fine. I be IGBO like you.

Cheers!

0060129161275 OR 0044 (703) 188-6996

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear friend

your mama Toto is not sweet for your father
so you can also fuck her

bastard like you YOUR MAMA TOTO BE DIS FOR YOUR IN BOX

THANK MUGU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OGA AGULERI ZA M.
Isi ni bu onye aguleri. Kedu onye ebe ibu na aguleri. Ibu Eziagulu otu /Enugu Otu.Ibu Aguleri Uno.

In ma Eche gi ka iza m.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM GOING TO PICK UP A WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TOMORROW.
GUESS WHAT I AM GOING TO CALL YOUR MOTHER TO MEET AT THE USUAL PLACE WHERE I USE TO HIT HER SMAL ASS, YOUR MOTHER ALWAYS BEG ME NOT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I FUCK HER REAL GOOD COS YOU WILL HANG YOURSELF.

YOU ARE SO FOOLISH I WANT YOU TO READ THE LETTER YOU SENT TO ME LOOK AT YOUR ENGLISH SO POOR ITS MY LITTLE SISTER THAT SAID IT NOT ME.

IYA HNNNN.... MAY YOUR LIFE BE FEW...
WAKU ....... MAY YOU NEVER SE LIGHT

IF YOU EVER THINK OF REPLY BACK TO THIS MAIL
I SWEAR MAY YOU DIE INSTANTLY

FROM THE GRAVE OF YOUR LATER FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
By Writing such mail shows you are still MAGA in the game. A serious Guy Man can't be using gmail as a Bank email address.Can you tell me the different between MAGA, MUGU and MAGHEE. You are nothing but MAGA. People are here in Europe making serious money and you are there in GHANA making mouth. ANU OFIA.

When have you went to see your people last? I know it must have been about 20 Years you visited your people last. Is better you go back to NAIJA. Am even talking about going back to NAIJA when you have not eating good food since two Years, EGHUUUUU!!!!!!!!
O

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU HAVE NOT GONE MAD THEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO. BUT WORSE STILL, IS THAT YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING MAD. I HAVE MET ABNORMAL PEOPLE ON THE NET BUT NONE WITH LIKE YOU AND THE DEGREE OF YOUR INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh i see, you don't have job. if you do.. you won't av waste ur time to compose such erupt e-mail as reply.. na guy u b.. no need to reply. we r all looking for helper.. no mugu again na only helper remain...

Stay bless director of scammer.

Quote:
U ARE NOT A GUY MONKEY IF U ARE U SHOULD HAVE KNOW THAT EMAILS CAN HIT UR BOX WHICH IS CALLED JUNKS DO I KNOW U B4 U GO FUCK UR MAMA BY URSELF OK...BASTARD DOG..U CALLED YOUR ASS GUY MAN AND YOU ARE INSULTING YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A SCAMMER SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Quote:
YOU ARE DESGRACE TO YOUR GENERATION YOU ARE A SCAMMER SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

[email protected]
Quote:
u kee me wey done collect bar wey i use fuck ur MAMA DEM TAKE BORN U ODEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID FOOL. RICH PEOPLE DON'T MAKE NOISE. I DON'T BLAME YOU. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD THEN YOU ARE THAN TO BACKWARD. IDOIT!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STILL THE BIGEST FOOL MI HAVE EVER HEARD OF AND I WILL NOT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH ANIMALS LIKE YOU ASHOLE. BY THIER FRUIT WE SHALL KNOWN THEM. AND I WANT TO MAKE IT KNOWN TO YOU THAT YOU ARE THE POOREST CHURH RAT THAT I HAVE EVER COMMUNICATED WITH AND YOU POOR TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ASHOLE, IDIOT ANIMAL.

LET ME WARN YOU VERY CARE FULLY, IF YOU FUCK WITH ME THE HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL KILL AND BURN YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY. YOU DIRTY SPIRIT, TRY AND ME AND SEE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST WILL DO TO YOU FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY CHAIRMAN,

HOW AND WHERE AND WHEN DID I INSULT YOU THAT YOU ARE RANINIG ALL DIS CAURSE'S U MUST BE VERY ANGRY. WELL, I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL YOU HAVE SAID, COS IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME.

ALL D SAME IF YOU ARE READY, I CAN GIVE U JOBS SO WE CAN WORK AND MAKE MONEY, AM HAPPPY THAT YOU ARE ALREADY A CHAIRMAN AND I NEED ONE I CAN WORK WITH.

BUT ONE THING, U JUST DONT HAVE TO ABUSE ME LIKE DAT, EVEN IF AM NEW ON THIS JOB, WE LEARN EVERYDAY.

HOPE I WILL HEAR FROM U SOON.
CHEERS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHATSOEVER U SAY WE GO BACK U BY FIRE FIRE, U WAN SHOW SAY U SABI TALK SHA. EVERY CAUSE RETURN TO U IN MULTIPLE WAYS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just an Idiot, God go punish your generation, you will never leave to see any good thing. look at you bragging with a Mercedes in USA, fuck you and your mother plus your father that died a poor man. you think say you be person, na animal you be and you will never find your way home. In 6 days your life will turn to sorrow. I will make you miserable all the days of your life. you will not die but you will be on a wheel chair all the rest of your life I promise you.

As I dey for my own hussle you come dey find my trouble so, you go pack wahala, you don jam problem. Within 6 days you go call that number when dey this reply and you go beg. I want to take it up with you.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS SO MUCH BUT I ASSURE YOU ONE THING YOU MIGHT NOT LIVE TO TELL THE STORIES OF YOU LIFE IF THIS KIND OF THINGS SHOULD REPEAT ITS SELF AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
Then, watch with your eve eyes……I kw u very well…. u are new in this country………4 this u have sent I will make sure I lost u in this Country…………duo I wish u same massage.

Watch Ur back

[email protected]
Quote:
No 2'foolparadise street,
Imbesile lane
1,600,000 days of madness
Enwe state.
Kitikpa gbagbwo otu otu Nnegi

Attention mr.iga wun na usa iberebe thomas Ezzee'

fuck fools dat fuck dier mother's ass like u, u were born from d shitting hole. punk ass niger like u, busy washing dead white fools over there. umuna gi fuck,

ur mama na no1 for ashawa with her beret. ur papa ( if he is alive..must have been killed by poverty) na ichie draft, ozwo like u, calf wen don serve white women with his dick and dey settled u with 4packets of condom and 3years HIV. UR MAMA TOTO, UR PAPA YASH ON ROTTING ALL UR FAMILY GO DIE OF CHOLERA, CHICKENPOX, CATARRH AND CRAW-CRAW.

UR GRANDFATHER WAS KILLED WHILE STEALING COLA WHILE THE WIFE DIED OF cancer of the yash. squatter like u, house boy

am made,

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the party Rocko!

[email protected]
Quote:

STUPID IGBO PEOPLE PEOPLE FOUGHT A WAR IN NIGERIA AND LOST. THEY ARE SLAVES, SYCOPHANTS AND NICOPOOS ALL OVER THE WORLD. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THEM. THEY WILL USE BABIES FOR MONEY RITUALS EVEN THIER OWN MOTHER AND YOU HAVE THE GUT TO REPLY MY MAIL.

YOU HAVE EITHER GONE MAD OR YOU ARE ABOUT TO. WORSE STILL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT. I HAVE HEARD LANGUAGE LIKE YOURS AMONG SIRREA LEONERS WHO RAPED BABIES DURING THE WAR AND I REGOGNISE IT EVEN ON A COMPUTER SCREEN. GO AND SEEK HELP AND QUICKLY . YOUR HOLINESS MY ASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRSTLY, YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE, FOLLOW BY YOU FATHER, AFTER THAT YOU WILL DIE TOGETHER WITH YOUR YOUNGER SISTER. TRUST ME, I HAVE MADE OUT THIS REQUEST ATTENTIVELY,

[email protected]
Quote:
You are going to die this night and from now on, no of you maga will
ever pay you again.

You are the first in your family but now, you will be the last. I have
cross this prayer for you and so shall it be forever.

Because I don't have your time before and it that how you are running
your mounth like a fool? You are a bastard.

Goat like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are very stupid u go ahand and fuck ur mother ashole

[email protected]
Quote:
U OLD FOOL...YOU GO DIE SOON AND YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING YOUR GENERATION..YOU GET WORK FOOL...POORVERTY GO KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TILL YOU GO DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY A BIG FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR SOMETHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE, THAN TO BE DISTURBING YOUR LIFE WITH USELESS & STUPID SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEF. YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE ALL DEAD ALREADY. IF YOU ARE TIED OF LIFE & YOUR BAD LUCK KEEP ON TURMENTING YOU, MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS BETTER YOU JION YOUR ALREADY DEAD FAMILY AND REST IN HELL, BECUS THAT IS WHERE YOU ALL BELONG. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA YOU DEY TELLOOOOO>
STUPID OLD FULL MAKE I CATCH YOUR MAMA I GO FUCK AM WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
IG FOOL IGBO MAN {: SAME TO U MUMU WEN NO KNOW HIMSELF.OLD MAN LIKE U DEY 4 STREET.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, MAKE I LAUGH U SMALL BIG FOOL LIKE U. SO U GET ALL THOSE JUJU AND U STILL DEY STREET.

NA UR ENTIRE FAMILY I DEY WISH WETIN U DEY WISH UR DEAD SELF BCOS U RE D BIGGEST FOOL I VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. OLD MAN WEN DEY STREET TRY FIND WORK MAKE U LEAVE CAFE WORK FOR SMALL BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BIG FOOL IGBO MAN

[email protected]
Quote:

Home boy you have the mind to tell me this ok, You fucking boy fuck you I will not tell you fuck you mother or your father because the dot know me i dot know them I do not write to them but to you yes I write to you but I don't know you are a homey form home but you fuckup fuck all your keys in the would you more them fuck

Mr EZE THIS MR V C SY

I'm guessing [email protected] recycled a baiter script Laughing
Quote:
REAL CHAMPION HOMO MUMU LIKE U MUST BE PURNISHED. SMALL BOI NICOMPOOL CHURCH RAT SCUMBERG, LISTEN VERY CAREFULY NAU, OK? UR LAND WILL REMAIN BARREN NA 4 SURE CHILD WILL NEVER CRY IN UR GANERATION HOUSE.AIDS NA ALL SORT OF DESEASES WILL COVER UR VILLAGE . UR FATHER WILL DIE EXILE NA UR MOTHER WILL REGRECT THE DAY HER MOTHER GAVE HER BIRTH.U WILL CURSE THE DAY U WAS BORN.

FRUSTRATION GO KILL U PEOPLE LIKE U NA GARRI THEM THEY DRINK SLEEP WHEN BE THE LAST TIME U REACH UR VILLAGE? IF UR MAMA DEY ALIVE I GO LIKE FUCK HER FROM WHERE DEY FROM BORN U I GO FUCK U MOTHER NA UR THREE SISTER ASHAWOOO PEKIN FUCKING ASHOLE FUCK OFF NO GO FIND WORK DO 419 GO FRUSTATE U

HEYA, SEE UR LIFE, I SEND U EMAIL U ONE KILL UR SELF....OLORIBURUKU, UR GO SOON CRY NOW BECAUSE SORROW NA SADNESS GO FOLLOW UR FAMILY FOR EVER NA EVER, IN FACT UR FAMILY NO GO ENJOY U, AS FROM TODAY U WILL BE MEANINGLESS TO UR FAMILY. DIE LIKE CHICKEN.

GOD PUNISH U FOREVER DID U KNOW ME BEFORE STUPID MALOU LIKE U. U WILL SOON FALL NA START AFRESH EDIOT LIKE GO NA DIE IN ACCIDENT MAGA WE DEY LOOK FOR MAGA COMMON BALANCE WELL JOOL MAN LIKE U FUCK U

BASTARD LIKE U BORN THROWAWAY IF U LIKE DIE IN ALL THE SHRINE. U CAN'T DO MORE THAN A HANGING ASHAWO PANT. THAT FUSTRATION WEY DON KILLS U BECAUSE U NO FIT GET MONI 4 GUYMAN WORK WEY MAKE U DEY CORSE UR MAMA NA UR PAPA. BASTARD NA BORN TROWEY WEY NO GO FIND HIS TOWEL WHERE U BATH, U GO GET PEOPLE FORMAT NA FOR U TO GO NA MANAGE UR FUSTRATED LIFE U GO DEY CORSE PEOPLE FOR NET, NA GOD GO PURNISH UR GENERATION, NA U NO GO SEE BETTER 4 UR LIFE NA U WILL REMAIN POOR ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE.

PLEASE ASK UR MOTHER HOW I FUCK HERE BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO AN IMBECILE LIKE U? I AM NOT REGRETTING THAT U ARE IMBECILE BUT MY ANGER IS THAT U HAVE BROUGHT SHAME TO UR FAMILY.FURTHERMORE IF NOT FOR ONE THING I WOULD HAVE SAID THAT WE ARE MILLIONS THAT IMPREGNATED UR MOTHER MY GIRL FRIEND BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO U. STILL ASK UR MOTHER UR HISTORY U MAY NOT KNOW TOO WELL HOW I FUCK UR MOTHER OK DEAR FOOL.

U ARE THE WORST FOOL MY DOGS HAVE NEVER SEEN NA WILL BE VERY GLAD TO COME ACROSS OF U, IF I GET UR MAMA FOR JUNGLE I GO CLOSE WHERE SHE COMMOT U FROM OLUKU IGBO. UR NOTHING BUT A FLOOR SHIT MAGA COME PAY.

ALL THESE UNA IGBO FOOLISH BOYS WEN ENTER LEVEL WITHOUT GOING THROUGH ANY INSTITUTION ARE CONSTITUTING NUISANCE NA SPOILING BIZNESS.WHAT IS DIS FORMAT U DEY USE---VERY VERY WRONG NA APOLOGY TO ILLITRATES LIKE U.I WENT THROUGH THE FOUR WALLS OF UNIVERSITY, I KNOW U WONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS! ALIMAL LIKE NOT ANIMAL WAITING YOU THE DO FOR INTERNET MR EZE

BECAUSE IF U HAVE ANY MONEY, UR PARENTS WILL BURY U WITH THAT ILL GOTTEN MONEY OF URS. NASTY BASTARD LIKE U.CHECK MY TENSES NA SEES IF U CAN PICK ANY FLAWS FROM IT. U ARE NOT IN THE GAME! MAKE U TRY NEXT TIME NA REPLY MY MAIL MAKES U SEE WETIN I GO DO U.

WAITING YOU THE DO FOR INTERNET MR EZE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic