SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some great replies Very Happy

This one cracked me up. Simple yet delightful. Thy lord indeed.

Quote:
THY LORD HAS CAUGHT YOU TODAY..........EVERY EVIL PLAN RETURN BACK TO SEND..................AMEN

Some old ones i didn't post

Essien Kweku [email protected]

Quote:
MY CHAIRMAN I HAIL OOO,ABEG MAKE YOU HELP YOUR BOY OO,INTRODUCE ME TO THE OPPORTUNITIES OO HAS YOU HAVE SAID SO THAT I WILL ALSO MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY LIKE YOU AND BE A GOOD BUSINESS MAN.

Wilson Glover [email protected]

Quote:
please sir am doing this just to survive,please sir i need help am from Nigeria but i stay in Ghana.please i need help am the hope of my family,please i need help.

Western Union Money [email protected]

Quote:
are you sure you are richer than me?

Ms Bright Williams [email protected]

Quote:
so what can I do, here is my no: +225 0821 8274, maybe if it is something I can do, mine name is Mr Prince,

Simon Peterson [email protected]

Quote:
You are too poor to talk like this

Edward Williams [email protected]

Quote:
I GOT THIS MAIL FROM YOU ,

My man, all this rubbish you are writing can not help you ok. I don't
believe you can make money through this way. if you need contact and
opportunity to make money in life, you let me know and i can even help
you in one way or the other. i have men all over the world, South
Africa, parts of Europe, Asia, South America, North America and most
of happening countries in Africa. So stop all this rubbish and be a
real business man ok.

mitchell campbell [email protected]

Quote:
I don't why am getting all dis junk I never email u please

Quote:
Can u tell wat kind of email I sent to u dat make u believe I did

Quote:
I understand u hve brain damage u don't known who u sending ur junk rubbish email to and I also understand ur ignorance and foolish disturbing imbecile attitude. If u really no me well u will understand that am not in ur league of local game. Stop running ur tap water mouth I know ur type . Empty in d head. Only boost and notthing you ever achieve why don't u come down and see real men here in action not running to a country of scavenger to feed on penury and become second class slave in bustbin eater.

transfe rmoney [email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND GOD KNOWS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT A ABGE

ESTHER BENJAMIN [email protected]

Quote:
i am sorry for you,you talk too much guy i don need people in life who talk like kids, do you understand me dis life is every small world what about tomrrow you did not know, dnt you never write to me again ok

Quote:
AM SORRY FOR YOU, YOU DEY TALK LIKE SMALL BOY.

Escot Mollah [email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU NOW AND MORE, I GIVE YOU A BESINESS TO DO...........................YOU JUST FUCKING UP............IF YOU DONT NEED MY DEAL WITH YOU ,TELL ME STOP FUCKING UP HOW MUCH DO U HAVE?WELL I MAKE A MISTAKE

Quote:
bla bla bla...

Mark James [email protected]

Quote:
FOOLS LIKE ALWAY BOAST AND END UP IN FAMILY HOUSE GET LOST IDIOT....

transfe rmoney [email protected]

Quote:
HAHHAHA SMALL YOU LIKE LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLY ONLMY GOD KNOWS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY THING YOU ARE ABGE AND I WANT TO HELP YOU BY SENDING YOU £2500 TO USE AND MONEY FOOD AND EAT HURRY MAN LIKE YOU

Western Union Money Transfer [email protected]

Quote:
beleive it or not, i can feed your family, you are suffering from low mentality

Roland charls [email protected]

Quote:
You are a old animal

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
u b yoruba goat...............hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is a fool, he goat , go frustrated already, hahahahahahah big fool , stop making fool of yourself ok!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father na malu................lol

[email protected]
Quote:
you will soon die

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne no ji biko

[email protected]
Quote:
onye ara, amu nna gi onye ohi

[email protected]
Quote:
Watin dey worry u? name maye i blast nor be u.. stop running ur mouth.

[email protected]
Quote:
i been receieviny letter from you this time? talk the way you like, look i don know you from Adam, can you please tell who you are, and where you come from?am waiting?

[email protected]
Quote:
na ogun go kill ur full family.......goat like u......................u see d kind email address wey u dey use?as u read this mail u most die in 4 days time.

[email protected]
Quote:
hey i never know you yet, cux i no follow anyone fight,but if you know say you won show me,no hide okay? just come meet me, cuz i know say na my area your dey,but no lele....i know who u be ooo okay,but npppp....

[email protected] 196.46.245.33/Nigeria
Quote:
What have I done to deserve all ur emails ? Lol lol lol

[email protected]
Quote:
nne gi owere otu,mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
u such a smelly black fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WITH YOUR WORD, THE GOD THAT ANSWER BY FIRE IS MY GOD. MAY THE GOD OF ELIJAH CONSUME YOU WITH FIRE AND EVEN YOUR POWERLESS POWER. MAY ALSO HOLY GHOST POWER DESTROY YOU AND YOUR POWERLESS POWER. IT IS WELL WITH ME AND ITS FOREVER WELL WITH MY FAMILY AND MY GENERATION. REPENT OR YOU PERISH. BOW FOR JESUS AND GOD ITS THE ONLY POWER, MARK MY WORD TODAY. YOUR AXE MEN AND EVEN YOUR POWER ARE NOTHING, BUT POWERLESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mother is a mad woman just dey born vagabonds thurday fire all ur family idiot. ur papa na unitednation God punish ur generation idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama dead already...you cant speak good English...definelty you didn't attend an institution....talk about seeing me....you can..cos am way to,fly to go low for an ass wimp......sleep and die motherfucker

Chris Brain [email protected] 121.101.151.233 Mumbai, India
Quote:
FOOL AT YOUNG AGE,UR VERY STUPID
OLUKU ABGASILAMGE NKITI NKE UKWU BUT U STILL THE EMBARRASSED UR SELF IHERE OBU NA ONA GI EMEGI YOU GO JUST GO THE SEND ME OTU NNE GI SI NA NMA GI NA NPAGI NA EZUZU EZUZU TONDA BGA GI EBE AHU OLUKU DIKA GI NWU EBE AHU ENO NA EDER MU IHE MAY ALL UR FAMILY AND UR BELONGINGS PARISH IN SEA AND MAY NEVER SEE BETTER THINGS IN UR LIFE U STUPID HUMAN IGBO MAN OR BOY AS U ARE ABOUT TO WRITE AGAIN MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND MAY BE DON BABY IN YOUR LIFE U SHALL LIVE TO BE A STUPID PERSON AS YOU HVE CHOSEN TO BE SINCE U DONT WANT TO KEEP SILENCE,LET ME TELL U IF U DEAR WRITE ME AGAIN AM GOING TO SEND UR NAME IN INDIA AND INVOLK ON YOU IMMEDIATELY SO THAT UR LIFE WILL BE MISREABLE AND USELESS STUPID MAN I WILL SEND UR EMAIL TO THE CHARRTAPUR TEMPLE IN NEW DELHI FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION,U DON ENTER COMMOT NOT EASY,
FOOL AT YOUNG AGE SORRY FOR UR SELF,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT FUCKING GUY COME AND SUCK MA DICK

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU ARE MAD PERSON AND OUT OF YOUR MIND ,YOU DONT HAVE ANY THING BETTER TO DO FOOL LIKE YOU KWASEA LIKE YOU YOU ARE THE MOST UGLY GUY IN THE WORLD FOOL LIKE SHIT AND YOU ARE NOTHING BET WHORE AND YOU WILL NEVER CHOP ANY MUGUS $ COME TO GHANA AND SEE HOW WE DEY CHOP MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
look young man or what ever you come your self, don write on this mail again

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
u go dia basteasd useless guy like u na un u still da tro owo go kill u your mother father go one day.
idot

[email protected]
Quote:
Nigeria okpo u no go hide urself or u want mak we com roob u abi u nor get brain nija ashawo kobo kobo Tope Lawani. or u want mak we use dis details tak find u?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne take am easy biko this united nation funds recover @ gmail na the sape level

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM NOW TILL SIX DAYS I OFFER YOU THE WOST MADNESS IN LIFE AND YOU MOST RECEIVE IT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT .
WAIT TO BUY WHAT YOU PRISE JUST 6DAYS TIME.
GOODLUCK IN MADNESS

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GI BU AKWUNNA UMUNNA GI BU KRIFOOD OJI. ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE UMUNNA GI IKPURU NDI MUO ZUTEGI NA ABANI ONEY AMURU NNA AKWUNNA IGA AFU OLOSHE NA ULOGI TAA MARTINS PAUL OK THANK AM OK FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
your fada na awu ara guy

[email protected]
Quote:
u are so stupid but insulting your follow guyman when seen his formant rather making friendship with him, u will remain foolish and stupid forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
M artins Paul
you are looking for money 2 and you have the time to talk to ur fellow like this?

[email protected]
Quote:
NEVER YOU SEE LIGHT AGAIN
YOU WILL BE CONFUSED FOR YOUR LIFE FROM NOW.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A BAD DAY FOR YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR HAPPY TO SHOW YOUR FOOLISH SKILL, ACTING LIKE YOUR NAME MR. MAR, YOU LOW PROFILE STREET BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
whats going with you who are you please who are you i don't know and i don't i have meet you in my life before who are what happen ?

[email protected]
Quote:
HEAVY THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION-MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI NA ESI SI,NNA GI BU ONYE ARA NA ALA ABA

[email protected]
Quote:
URGENT FOR YOUR OWNER GOOD STOP STOP
MAN I NO DEY REPLY YOU FOR TIME NOW AND YOU ARE SENDING ME THIS CAN OF MAIL YOU KNOW ONE THING.? IF YOU SEND ME ANY MAIL AGAIN. I WILL HAVE MY GOD AND NOT JEUSE. WILL COM GO YOU AND YOU WILL BE A dead MAN IN TWO DAYS TIME.

[email protected] 41.82.1.207/ SENEGAL
Quote:
GUY MAN GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected] 41.155.76.181/ LAGOS
Quote:
If you claim to be a Nigerian and attended Uniben then you must be the dunbest and ass licking 9ja boy I have ever heard from,maybe you didn't learn English when you where in Uniben that is if you have ever stepped your Godforssaken feet into the four walls of institute of higher learning,i feel sorry for all the boyz hanging aroung with you coz next time you send me this crap you will be sorry,COLLINS!

[email protected] 41.216.40.130/ BENIN
Quote:
BE WISED BCS YU AR MUGU
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC THE HIS MUGFUL AND NO ONE CAN TEACH YU

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish you, you dey craze, din iska kawai

[email protected]
Quote:
Your entire family will never know peace for writing this!!! Mark it. Your problems have just started and you will cry for help and never find it

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU GUY MAN UR AGE STILL THE DO AAYEI AXE MEN ? HEAVY THUNDER TRACK UR MOTHER PUSSY

[email protected]
Quote:
BINGO
Dear Fake Mr. Tope Lawani. and fake Executive Director.
As old as you are this is what you archive bastard? you will remain poor BINGO LIKE YOU? BEEF? RETARDED CHIMPANZEE? ATURU? UMU NNA GI GA ANWU? MAMA GI GA ANWU ECHI?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS FOOL.I NEVER HAD OF THIS PARTICULAR FOOL BUT MEANWHILE .
A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOREVER,BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL.HELP YOUR FAMILY.YOUR MOTHERS HAS BEEN COMPLAINING OF HOW DISAPPOINTED SHE IS IN YOU TO ANY TIME WE MEET.AND AS FOR YOU SHOULD PLEASE TRY AND GIVE AND ADVISE FOR ME BECAUSE THIS HAVE BEEN SO PAINFUL TO ME.I NO LONGER ENJOY HER TOTO,THE THING IS NOW TOO OPEN SO I GUESS SHE FUCKS YOU TOO. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET OK. YOUR MAMA NO THEY SWEET ME AGAIN O.OTU YE AGBAGO UKA.I THEY VEX FOR THAT ONE PASS.
MR. TOPE LAWANI THE FEDERAL MUGU.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF FOOLISHNESS.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got my first few responses today. This is my favorite so far, though the guy who use a huge bold red font earned a smile as well.

[email protected]

Quote:
Recieve it and say habaha.so shall death knock on ur door this year by the power invested in me by the great oracle of ogun-shrine whom i serve so shall it be cus the mouth piece of the great ogun have spoken.watch those you reply back cus death is on ur door.any death b4 the end of this month shall be taken to ogun shrine for it belong to ogun.ur family can not run from the rot of ogun

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun, isn't it Very Happy

thomas harrison [email protected]
Quote:
Subject RE: UR REWARD FOR ALL UR HARD WORK
una no go kill me with swear... if i offend you abeg forgive and forget oooooo

Quote:
i asked for apology, you still dey swear for me... back to sender all d tin wey you swear to me
BIG FOOL

Quote:
Big Fool... Back to sender. it is only ignorant people that wait and seek the downfall of there fellow man..
Go school make you know wetin life dey talk.. Idiot, you got nothing good in life to offer. i cant lay curses
on you cos the one you got with you shall follow you all the days of your life... big foool that has got no
parents. how are my sure you didnt use your family for ritual. Big fool, ignorance is a disease foooooool

Quote:
Am a real core Imo state born boy from Orlu... And we seek the face of the Lord in all our life activities
not to sit down and seek the downfall of our fellow man... Pig, you are upto 40yrs and yet you got nothing
to show for it.. Idiot, you better change or you end up in poverty.. at your age, you are busy constituting
nuisance. Big and old for nothing.. you better go get married and look for something better to do than to
wait for your fellow mans downfall... BIG FOOL change is constant and it is the only thing you need or you
die for being stupid...
I pray you become what you want 2 be in life that is only if you change from your silly act and learn to forgive
IDIOT PAPA

Dewduth Badal [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PRAYER STILL SOUND KINDLY, FOR MAKING ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT I SHOULD TAKE GUN TO VISIT YOUR HOME, AND CUT YOU SWIFTLY. ...KEEP THE MONEY AND CLOTHS OTHERWISE YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to sender prodigal son like you
foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Barrister Peter Opara [email protected]

Quote:
Chairman Of Gomer, NA WA FOR YOU OOOOOOO

excel deliveryservice [email protected]

Quote:
you will die poor

drrio mike [email protected]

Quote:
your generation go flush out death will visit you all and thunder go strike to death

barclays bankplc [email protected]

Quote:
SUCK YOUR MOTHER SUCK YOUR MOTHER SUCK YOUR MOTHER SUCK YOUR MOTHER SUCK YOUR MOTHER SUCK YOUR MOTHER

Mr. Ado Kofi [email protected]
subject RE: na devil go baptise u in hail wid ur idiot fatha and ur pig face mama. Aji otu nne gi! Aji otu nne gi!
Quote:

I'm very sorry that someone bought internet time for you to become somebody in life, yet your foolishness no allow you to focus and make money, don't worry, I make make sure that I contact the one who buy you internet time, I will ask him to invest in a reasonable person not Destined Onye Owu like you. Hahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........God have cursed you, no person nor prophet can set you free....try and see. Onu na eri eri, ga n'eri more.

baddy hashim [email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW

Bless them one and all. I'll see i I can drum up a few more.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA YOU DEY TALK TO NO GO LOOK FOR BETTER JOB DO NA TO DEY SEND RUBBISH GIVE PEOPLE..... ODE NA E YOUR PAPA BE.... U GET LUCK SAY I NOR FIT SEE U YOU FOR KNOW HOW E DEY GO BODY FOR TELL YOU WELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
I suppose the fool is the low lifer responding cos you could as well ignore the message. Malaysia slave.. Dead language for dead people like you

[email protected]
Quote:
u be goat ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fool amu ingi goat i go fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Na him make u go reamin poor till u die.
U de course me while me and u de do the sme thing instead of u to take the opportunity get m contact. u get money to travel to travel go Ghana talkless of Asia. Idiot. I know say u go be this Igbuzo boys when drop out from school.United nation co un nee.

[email protected]
Quote:
PAYMENT FOR AMUGI
NNAGI BU ONYEARA, NNEGI BE ASHAWO NWANEGI NWAYI BU NINMPO...... SINCE UR FELOW GUY MAN BOMB DEN U GO DEY COURSE EM MAMA.... U BE BETER BEAST......I BE IGBO BOY SO I I UNDERSTAND UR WRITING......U NO JUST JOIN AT ALL I DEY SHAME 4 U. I BE 4RM EAST NO LET ME SWEAR 4 U...

[email protected] Mr. Kenny Ford United Nation
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE U, GUIY NO WRITE ME UR BULSHIT AGAIN FOOOL, CHECK UR EMAIL EM DE JOEWIN SCAM BLACKLIST THEN WHY U DE GET BAD BELLE FOR ME ANUOFIA

[email protected] 41.218.241.130/Accra, Ghana
Quote:
419 LIKE YOU IDIOT POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
aye iya oni da...olofo...otu nne nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU, POORVERTY WILL KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOTHING BUT A HIPROKO?ANIMAL DECORATED WITH CLOTH? FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
No need for all this bulshit if you are not intrested don't reply. i think you need manners cause you don't have manners.
Learn to respect your Elders.
Hassan

[email protected]
Quote:
na my tribe ibo ni u dey speak,u 4 use sense instead 4 insulting ur self

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros a: the way I the fuck your mama yesterday night too the sweet me oooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
obu nne gi na nna gi de teach me
can i have your phone and residential address

[email protected] 41.189.57.126/Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
Quote:
+225 60867711 CALL ME
GOOD MORNING MY BINGO.
SEND ME YOU INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN WIRE SOME MONEY TO YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION BECAUSE I FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WONDERLY AND BAD THINKING.
TAKE CARE.
YOUR MASTER.
+225 60867711 CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U CALLED URSELF A DIRECTOR????COMMON ENGLISH U CANNOT WRITE,U ARE WRITING PIGIN ENGLISH.WAT HAPPENED TO IBRU WILL SOON HAPPEN TO UUUUUUUUUUUUUU??????????????????????

Here's a nice new rant to asem...
[email protected] 41.93.128.88/Ghana
Quote:
Instead of make u cool down sweep ground wey u dey sweep for Okokomaiko--- Ajangbadi dirty road,u dey carry ur 1,650 a month salary dey go buy time for cafe to come follow ur masters type words for computer.Who be ur mate for here? I dey on top my bed with my Laptop de follow oyibo people de yarn,you go carry ur petty salary wey no reach to buy the type of groundnut wey i dey eat de enter cafe wey get only 2pc [1954 model] come de disturb my peace becos u reciv ur 1650 salary day b4 yestade.Imagine a road sweeper branding himself not even as a bank sweeper.. but as an Executive Director!! wooow a road sweeper like you? not even sweeping a good road but okokomaiko and cos! oh na now i understand why ur handsome,gentle,stupid and a very foolish fool!!! make God help a MUMUNA like u make u no go mu-mu enter trailer face one dayoo.Ass hole!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ok thank you i am a french people

[email protected]
Quote:
wayo man, ole, olori buruku, omo ale, kparawo banza, dan iska.
why you dey use gmail for a whole corporate prime bank? i go carry you do money ritual just watch and see.

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your generations ass hole

[email protected]
Quote:
u a useless boy u an ur family.......look at ur useless united nations fund recovery34 act......hunker will finish u an ur family.....u will never see better in ur life since u decide to stay 4 net an talk to people ur family will look u...................

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BROTHER

ATTN:
ONE OF MY GOD.

I am the above named person from Kuwait, I am married to Mr. Razaki Jahab, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for many years before his death…..

[email protected] 41.206.15.41/Lagos...Lagos, Texas?
Quote:
AT YOUR AGE YOU STILL D DO AAYEI AXE MEN!!! WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED SO FAR THROUGH IT YOUNG MAN, WELL YOU ARE STILL A KID... GROW UP FOLLOW OTHERS AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY. I CAN CARRY YOU ALONG OKAY. DON'T BE A TOUT. AND EVEN IF SUCH EMAILS COMES TO YOU COPY IT, MODERNIZE IT TO THE WAY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND AND WORK WITH IT. THAT'S HOW A REASONABLE PERSON SHOULD BEHAVE AND NOT TO INSULT PEOPLE.
I left 9ija this my Nine years now. I live here in Houston TX. holla at me any time.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUSNAME ANEMOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
oh i see thank you for all the thing ok. do you know that you are very mad. mad person, go to hell !!! and i do not know you the crazy one
fuck you son of the bitch !!

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry May tunder strike you and ur generation u idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOU JUST LEARN HOW TO USE COMPUTER ? YOU TOAD.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just used the phone from this one you shared FS, included it in a "call me, your maga lost contact infos" message. Hope he's not too busy.

Quote:
[email protected] 41.189.57.126/Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

Quote:
+225 60867711 CALL ME
GOOD MORNING MY BINGO.
SEND ME YOU INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN WIRE SOME MONEY TO YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION BECAUSE I FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WONDERLY AND BAD THINKING.
TAKE CARE.
YOUR MASTER.
+225 60867711 CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I know you , you are from WAWA Ebonyi State not even a correct Ibo An Illiterate look at what you are writing out nne gi its Otu Nne gi bush manI should not be wasting my time with an OSU like you

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mad man on the stree tunder go kill you soon,azeni will finish you,adupe will kill and your people,onoku will wait for you on d way and kill you,moin will be a scase ting in your life from 2day

[email protected]
Quote:

for u to reply at all na u bi de bigest mumu wey i don see 4my life okpe, kolo, odoryo, y u nor use ur time 4better instead u take am dey disturb men 4line, u go soon die yeye die, make u nor come let me trace u come kpai u ohhh. u know who u dey talk to, u tink say i bi ur mate 4life, if u want make i give u wetin men do do 4life mumu ppl like u supose to use take do blod money why una stil dey dis life self.

[email protected] wants to rumble now Laughing
Quote:

now i know say u bi mumu to the highest coz if not i nor see wetin complete man go just dey yan like yansh wey we take dey kaka. i nor even get mama come to talk of say de 1wey bi ashowo, u no ur mama? u resemble am? u wey bi say na born tro way. i nor get anytin to do wit cafe i dey mi large bumk dey tie anytin good.. so make u nor dey yan wit mi, coz u bi good 4notin, born tro way, mumu, ode, nnegi onwere otu? amun nnagi, ewu gambia, okukor nmiri. nnegi na la ezi, nnagi nala ewu, u bi the mma-ekwu nabor di nunor ofu adinko ofu... so u winker fuck off and never write me again if u feel u ar too strong send me ur address i will track u and shoot u to death no matter the country u are bastard. son of bitch.

Feel free to share [email protected] number with all of the angry lads you know Twisted Evil
Quote:
You will remain poor forever wish I will see you in Nigeria month end you still talking of Okija shrine while people are repenting believe r u the type of person who take mugu name to shrine to pay for your information that no dey work again instead you end up regretting at the end, here is my cell number +27-78-881-9778 I am not afraid of any body I am above human destruction, I will also take some photo now and send to you, on your way to Okija Shrine you will meet Nke toro biati.

My full name chidiebere Okeke.

[email protected]
Quote:
WRITE MORE I DEY WAIT YOU BABOON AND GOAT LIKE YOU.KILL YOUR SELF AS YOU GET THIS MAIL SO I NO GO KILL YOU COS YOU MUST DIE TODAY FINAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GET LEVEL cos you be goat. U NO GET WORK AT ALL cause you no go through. U NO FIT BE GUYMAN at all. EVERY ONE KNOW KNO U JUST A TOUT,FOOL,ILLITRATE BASTARD AND RETARD. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD COS YOUR PRESENT WORK BEGGING MONEY GO KILL YOU SO MAKE YOU STOP AM . BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS.

WRITE I DEY WAIT YOU IF YOU NO WRITE MORE YOU GO DIE TODAY IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS MAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh so aggressive and scary. You don't know how to get a single good client guy you always screw up guy. You the one that has ass breath also fucking your family goat isn't good for you guy. I ask you to teach me and you become stupid you can't teach shit can you guy? How much you get pay? Nothing you so poor you can't even support your self your a worse guyment than I am guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Bro,

Abi this one na new 4mat ? abeg make u let us know ooOOOo cos the curse you dey curse show say U no be guy Man at all,if you be EFCC make u talk oOOOo make we know how we go do U ,U understand ? .

By the way mind how u talk cos U know nothing about me bros I GO BERRY YOU N YOUR FAMILY if u wan try me make we make arrangement make we see one on ONE .

Me I be old 147 amigo wen don run things everywhere N i hold my side so I ready follow u up any way u go like ,GOD WAY ,JUJU,GUN ,ONE on ONE FIGHT ,hand to hand blow to blow .

Mind how u talk or I go berry U bro

Call my number if you get Mind make we make arranegments to see setle the fight once and for all. NO TIME TO DEY TALK DEY BOST LIKE SMALL PICKEN.

B .

Teléfono: + (44) 702 407 0094

[email protected]
Quote:
NO BE ASHOWO WEN UR MAMA DO DEY DISTURB YOU SOOOOOOOOOO
YOUR MAMA BORN 5 CHILDREN FROM 5 MEN NA LIFE BE DAT
SO U NO GO RESPECT UR SELF NW I DEY CHOP UP YOU NO EVAN GO SCHOOL U DEY 4 UR ASHAWO MAMA HOUSE DEY TALK NONSENSE U NO SEE YOUR LIFE
U SAY U GET LAND ROVER 4 UR GENERATION SO NA WETIN UNA BEEN DEY DREAM OF BETA GO BACK TO VILLAGE I DEY WITH MY LATEST IV TEK DEY CRUZE

YOU BETA GO FINE JOB
MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne what is all this things?due to i told you that i will not give unknown face my work to avoid eating my money there again.is it the reason of all this? ok i send it back to sender also to your families.oohh your arm is to eat my money when i gave you work?Asigbakwa gi. hmmm nwanne i bukwa agu bu onu.
Nwa chere ka m gwa gi.i am not the person that send you to India.if you know that you are frustrated there or you are passing difficulties it will better for you to come back now you are with your senses to avoid running mad there because distance is two far to take mad man home. because your words show mad man words
Eji m ofo na ogu na ebe ino. if you know that all this spirit is working tell them to give you helper that will help you there.
Animal like you.
Hungry lion.

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your mama most die
you will die this time and you will not see good. your mother will die without eating any thing from you.

bush man like yo

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama be ashawo smellin pussy dat dog no fit fuck am na u be a fool bushman we se ur mama feed u with dog shit .. so dat ur brain become like mumu ,,,

name: monkey child
addres: smelling pussy born u
text question: how much ur papa get to suck dog ass
answer: 1 naira for sonofabitch
control number: u can check under ur family pant

take my advice give ur mama acid to wash her pussy, and give ur papa handkerchief to wipe his mouth after suck dog ass, or fo u and ur familly get money u can suck my pussy and my anus

The swaga bitch here
mmm(money making machine)

[email protected]
Quote:

From your first and second message,I can tell you are ill.
You are not a guy man, Guy man? With what language? your poor grammar
or your ill-drama.

Man listen, WE DON CHOP FOR THIS WORK, WEY WE NEVER GO STOP, COS E TOO
DEY SWEET.
Before we dey hustle, wey we dey hit, now I go hustle hard, cos this
time around,Ino gohit,I go explode.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE I WILL SEND TO YOU.
YOUCAN TELL WHATEVER, I WILL IGNORE, COS MY ACCOUNT IS NOT FOR THIS,
BUT FOR MY WORK.

[email protected]
Quote:

i don't know your problem, mind you that you are talking with stone.
who do you think you are? or did you make mistake seeing me in your dream?
you are making a very big mistake guy pls mind your business
i have no time with your business.
look at the car you are makeing your self proud, that is the car a gave to my
small sister last year guy am stone stop makeing noice you are just a small boy
anything God give you just thank him and also learn how to manage.i am
there befor you if God
have bless you thank him so that he can do more i don't know how much you have.
guy this is stone THE KING OF MONEY pls mind your coments to enjoy
your small money thanks and watch you back.............

if you come from igbo land as your name is ask people who is STONE
king of money,ITE EGO ONE of anambara stete. that is the one you are
mistakingly talking to so pls save your life guy.life is very sweat
when you mind your business .

[email protected]
Quote:

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND FIRE YOUR GENERATION.YOU GO DIE BETTER MAKE HIGHER KILLERS VISIT YOU THIS WEEK.YOU CALLED YOURSELF BASTARD IDIOT CHIEF. LET GOD HARMER YOU WITH PARALYSIS.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what this means but in response to a short, terse insult I got this... amina hassan [email protected]
to ***
date Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:49 AM
subject O.A.N.A.N' L.T
Quote:
Ibu nwamgbada na udene!, Nne gi bu Ashiiiiiiiiiii, Nna gi buru kwa EWU
Awusa n'enwgi uche and family gi n'ile buru indi isi bi n'ime ohia
n'enwegi onye ndu. Ara gbabakwagi n'ohia, eligwe gbagbuokwagi.Chalk
dagbuokwagi maka n'inwere isi akubeke.Onye ori n'amakanakpa n' motor
park. NWAMGBADA N'AGBAJIGI CHALK.

Any sort of translation would be good as it's quite impenmetrable and a bit beyond me. Alternatively, simply rebroadcast and share the love.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
iam not in nija u no u be mad man tell me where u there so that i can come with x6 bmw to see u mad man i no you are not working with you onw computer dog , i will be coming back to nija oto nnegi rekwe, ur mother toto go spoil as u talk say my job go spoil.

i here u said am small boy that u have make money. let me ask u, which money have u made, how much is that...pls my good brother do not make mouth with the small change u have b/cwere i have rich all the members of your family can never be their in life... see this one said he has made money, oh my god.

GUY I THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME THE KING OF THE DON'S, BRODA NO BE FOR TALK TALK COME LET ME TAKE U TO MY KINDOM?next month tell me where u de
ur mama to to i fuck ur sister u dont no she say fuck me guy i fuck her well that is me ibo boy for u, too much money man ask about me in abidjan there will tell u

[email protected]
Quote:
OZU DI KA GI, THUNDER DESTROY YOUR GENERATION, BASTARD WEY NO GET ATOM OF RESPECT

OZU NWURU ANWU DI KA GI INNOCENT EMEKA EWU NWURU ANWU, THUNDER DESTROY
YOUR GENERATION, BASTARD WEY NO GET ATOM OF RESPECT, U WILL DIE
ANT/BEE/FLY WHICH ONE IS YOUR LEVEL.

COME U NO GET RSPECT FOR YOUR LIFE ABY,

THUNDER DESTROY YOUR PRESENT GENERATION AND THE ONCE YET TO COME, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS

CHIEF INNOCENT EMEKA

FUCK YOU AND GO TO HALL AND IF YOU INSUIT ME AGAIN MY GUYS WILL FINE YOU, FUCK YOU CHIEF AND FUCK ALL ABOUT YOUR LIFE IF YOU ARE A GUY MAN YOU WILL NEVER INSUTLT ANY GUYMAN

[email protected]
Quote:

kitikpa gdaguo gi

bullet hammer your head this december
vulture go eat your dead body
i wish you death
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: stop the treat if you love your life

why are you bordering yourself over what you cannot change? let me tell you , if i ever receive any mail from you again you will never live to see another day it is a promise and nobody tries me in what brings income to me .try me and see what condition you will find yourself.
NOTE:I don't know how to joke .my word is like a bond and i will do every single thing i tell you i don't care what happens tomorrow i advice you to stop sending me mail after you hark another person's account.
my name is ........

[email protected]
Quote:

BOY U DON EVER HEAR OF A HACKER B4??? I GO SHOW U SAMPLE

I NO CUT UR JOB U DEY COMPLAIN...... BUT I GO BEGIN WORK YOU NOW......

WELCOME TO [email protected] ...... d world where hackers dowel

nge emeh gi every thing ... iwu oye igbo na me nonsense

[email protected]
Quote:

am very sorry for some one like u dat are dermaging God image be claiming to be a rev. why u ar i crooks u will hv ur punishment after

from the way u talk i now understand dat ur problem is lack of money but since u never change ur bad mind u will still dey in OWU ITE for sure

u know last time u make a little money and think dat is the end of the world now how far? where is the money now ? IDOIL WISHPPER LIKE U DIE IN HUNGER

[email protected]
Quote:
Okpo,see how u want to finish your life because you do not know your creator..curse will be upon your generation till your death as u wish somebody.you will never have peace where ever you are in life and your generation as you wishes someobody.your type does not belong in anywhere on this world anymore.

Frustration has taken over you that you want to turn into witches but it is your generation that you will keep standstill in life.

Ezi ofiah,may thunder strike you and your generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
oto nnegi rekwe, ur mother toto go spoil as u talk say my job go spoil.

i here u said am small boy that u have make money. let me ask u, which money have u made, how much is that...pls my good brother do not make mouth with the small change u have b/cwere i have rich all the members of your family can never be their in life... see this one said he has made money, oh my god.

GUY I THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME THE KING OF THE DON'S, BRODA NO BE FOR TALK TALK COME LET ME TAKE U TO MY KINDOM?

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Innocent Emeka

You be the biggest fool in Nigeria. You can even spell correctly. MAD Barstard.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS STORM BAG BOY . FUCK OFF MY PC *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:

I GET MONEY PASS YOUR 4 GENERATIONS TO COME ALL NA SCAM GIVE ME SO GO HANG YOUR SELF COS IM NOT YOUR MATE @ ALL U ARE A FUCKING BASTARD LAHAAAA...... LOL NA MY DOG GO FUCK YOUR SISTER AND YOUR MOTHER COS DEY ARE ALL BASTARD LIKE YOU.....SINCE YOU DEY COS HOW MUCH U DON MAKE

[email protected]
Quote:

U WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE GOOD EVEN TO UR 10TH GENERATIONS I HOPE WHEN U COME TO THIS WORLD AGAIN U WILL MIND UR BUSINESS U BETTER TAKE CARE OF UR ASHAWO MOTHER WEY BE OSHO FREE WEY SHE DO BORN U THIS THINGS WEY DEY BORN FOR UNDER BRIDGE FOR LAGOS WEY NO GET PAPA NA SO THEIR LIFE DEY BEND BECAUSE U DONT KNOW UR FATHER THAT IS WHY UR LIFE BEND LIKE THIS MONEY U NO GET SUFFER HEAD NA UR HERITAGE THE RICHEST PERSON FOR UR FAMILY 100 NAIRA NA E BE E LAST CARD BIG FOOL LIKE I WILL DEAL WITH U

[email protected]
Quote:
nna ogeneme are you a fucking boy.

ilakwanya fucking boy....fuckup....

i take money every week and you begg on net yet u talking shit...

enter hole go chop shit ma guy...

YOU DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR WORK AS A GUYMAN.. ... THAT IS WHY YOU FUCKING TALKING SHIT TO YOUR FELLOW GUY.....

A BEGGER IS BETTER TH AN YOU....

BECAUSE HE MAINTAINS HIS RULES WITH OTHER BEGGARS...

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief chief you will not size to amaze me but in any case you are just i toothless bulldog and guess what you are the one that your family will mourn in seven days. RIP THIEF CHIEF INNOCENT EMEKA I know this is not your name but your thief name.

[email protected]
Quote:
emeka i bu ewu bekos i buro guy man i kwesirir i na cho onye iga akpari becuse i chere na i kpata go ego ego one ka inwere owu ga asa gbugi na lagos

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend you are really an illiterate ibo trader who feels he is big when he is not you should have contacted me if we are having any clash of clients business ethics demand that you call me i an a very big boy i have met and done business with your superior Ibo leaders so please stop mailling me or i will cast a spell on you failure.

[email protected]>
Quote:
well sha if you are ruged tell me your self directly. i already no u
sha. but make i lock up first, i tell u na my gun shut go kill u try
me and see bold reveal ur identity.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
O Le nu

Suzanne Hayes to me

show details Oct 4 (2 days ago)

Ota Lenu u get mouth Na Nowhere gan gan

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this five minutes ago, this lad is ripe for abuse. Feel free to call him or send his number to angry lads. This tirade was provoke by my mass insult bait character Cheif Inocent Emeka
Seven stars Golden demon [email protected]
Quote:
TRY TO CALL ME THE DAY YOU WILL CALL ME IS THE DAY U WILL MAD ISHIALLAH LET ME TELL YOU,WHO KNOW NO NEVER GO.CHALLENGE THEN YOU WILL TASTE THE WORLD OF MADNESS FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE SUPREME.
CALL THIS LINE AND IDENTIFY YOUR SELF AND SEE IF YOU WILL NOT END YOUR LIFE WITH A SUPREME MADNESS. 00233245218215 NAME..MAHANTA
PEACE..

He should be in an irritable mode. The good Chief IE sent him this reply
Quote:
U DEY MUGU N NO FIT FOR GUY WORK SO BASTERD LIK U DON FIX U MAMA IN ASHAWO WORK N COLECT MONEY SHE DON GENRATE. BUT UR MAMA NO FIT TO CARY ASHAWO WORK BCUS SMELL UR MAMA TOTO WEY THEY SMELL LIKE AKARA WATER WEY U DEY SALE.MGBADA LIKE YOU. HER TOTO DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS. U MAMA TOTO SO NASTIE MY DOG NO EVEN FIT TO FUK HER.

IF NA ME BE U I GO JUST DIE INSTED OF CHOOPING ASHEWO MONEY U MODERFUKIN MUGU. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN

YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. FUCKIN MUMU LIKE U! YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT AND A ASHEWO STINKING TOTO. INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER AND BROTHERS MAD GOAT GO FUK YOUR SISTHER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE YOU. U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU.

U GO PICK UP PHONE IF U GOT THE GUTZ

Also, here is a list of phone numbers of lads who have been recently insulted by the good Chief or a lad name the "Showman" feel free to put them to what ever type of use you like Very Happy
Quote:
+22998301124
+229: 97497465
904-435-5144
+234-8072911420
(+229)96274073
+233 245454865
234 7087606692
+27-83- 573-5090,
+229 99231994
+233249213661
229 98 83 16 50
+234-70-6366-7037

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Nice to see the Pen Pal Project is coming along nicely Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you be cow,.,....,.fuck off...

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT U RE A JOBLESS HUMAN BEING, B/CUZ IF U RE NOT A JOBLESS ASSHOLE U WON'T BE WRITING ALL THID RUBBISH AND STUPID MAIL, MAYBE U JUST BOUGHT A COMPUTER IN UR HOUSE HUH?...I CAN'T BLAME U KISS MY LOBLE BLACK ASS FUCKER..U STINKY ASSHOLE...STUPID MURDER FUCKER..PONKY ASS LIKE YOU..I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO GET URSELF STUPID SELF A JOB PARTNER....FUCK OUT OF HERE BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU GO AND EAT I KNOW SAY NA BECAUSE U NEVER EAT GOOD FOOD THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SENDING ME EMAIL.CONTINUE EATING FARIN,I WILL TELL YOUR CHAIRMAN SAY YOU NO DE WORK MAKE HIM COLLECT THAT UR LAPPY MUMU HUSSLE MAKA NA NRI ADI GI 4 A LAZY FOOL LIKE U MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello, what brought about this?
Is this mistake or do you really mean thisz internet insult?
If you willingly did this then thank you, reply that Ican you my details and ref. people there knows me, so that you trace and kill. I can send to you many pictures as you may like

Thank you

pastor Eddy Daniel +226 70 25 95 71

[email protected] (He’s looking for a check mule!)
Quote:
IYA E OOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU WANT TO SCAM ME

[email protected]
Quote:
U see how stupid u dey?
Hahahahahha foolish man.

[email protected]
Quote:
Silence is a normal answer to fools like you dog wee dey bark no dey bite black up!! Mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI ONYE AMA IDIOT OWU OHIA

[email protected]
Quote:
amam na inweyi nne na nna

[email protected] jesus saves 41.202.97.116/COTE D'IVOIRE
Quote:
VERY INPORTANT

YOU SEE WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE SPOLING THING FOR GUY MAN.ONE FIRSTH YOU CAN NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLIESH YET YOU SAID YOU ARE A GUY.
MAY GOD HELP YOU BUY I WANT TO ASK YOU AQUESTION.
AFTER YOU HAVE INSULTED ME YOU STILL GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER.THAT IS TO DO WHAT WITH IT????????????????
BASTARD!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I no understand this your format oh. Lol

[email protected]
Quote:
What is the problem Brother?

[email protected] 196.201.74.70/Cote D'Ivoire
Quote:
BAD BOY OK YOU CAN CALL ME SO THAT I CAN HELP YOU +22567626085 THAT's they numbers bye

[email protected]
Quote:
like u. ole

[email protected]
Quote:
you are mad.

[email protected]
Quote:
RE: ISI EWU READ THIS...

Big fool
you just take your useless time dey write nonsense. you better be mature cos age is not by ur side. you are 40 and yetyou act like 14. you better go to school and advance instead of staying at home to allow ignorancy take over your life BIG FOOL Except you want to end up serving amadioha... foolish boy, i think you must have use your parents for ritual since you got no regards for other people parent..

Foolish and nonsense human being, i have given you my own word of advice. IDIOT

[email protected] 92.98.115.21/ Dubai
Quote:
NNA IBUKWA EZEGBOR ONYE ALAOOO WHY KWANU IGAJI WE NA EKWU OKWU LIKE THIS MAD MAN OLEBRUKU NER ONYE OSHIE ONYE ALA BGARAWO WOFI MAGANA YAKARE TOFI MUTUM
WAWA TOLOTOLO AKWUYA GADABEIW

[email protected]
Quote:
Poor fool... Die of ignorance.. olodo big idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Your English is too poor.I can't apprehend you,i mean your fucking meaning.You had better go and thank God that i do not know you in person.I pledge you that when i get to know you,your name will be sorry.You had better stop emailing me,but if you insist,i'll attack you Divinely or supernaturally. You son of bitch,prat.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherur father plus ur motherv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you sucks

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT BE STUPID , DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOUR TALKING TO ? VERY SOON YOUR GOING TO BE CUT BISH AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER .

[email protected]
Quote:
IYALAYAEH
HAHAHAHAAH U B BY FALSE SAY U GO REPLY MY 4MAT MUGU......ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE......SHEI IKEJA LE WA....ODE. MON BO WABA YIN

[email protected] 61.14.148.20/Hong Kong
Quote:
poor fool. you dey cmpare my writing with yours.
i speak the British ancent so you wont understand any shit &*%$#$. olodo dey call person olodo.. Am far from your thinking, and you can never beat me. even if you come meet me for uk, i will deport you.
Am branded and educated, so get up and think well before you end up like your father and grand father... IDIOT PAPA

[email protected] 41.202.94.254/Cote d'Ivoire
Quote:
Do you Work Come and Carry or gold abi Na Donation?

A man or a ghost with a machete you are and what again?
It is unfortunate that you don’t know of whom you’re talking TO, you can imagine………
Have a nice weekend young man from AGULERI, greet people in UMULERI.

Look at how you use the mouth given to you to curse problem for your self because you think you can pregnant a woman. Go and ask God to forgive you or……………………..

I am flexible in the spirit and in physical, if you want to know, ask the owner of life or can call his rapid telephone number: john 14: vs. 6 JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD.
Expect to see him any moment from now because he will arrange your ………………………
And I will also send my messengers that will come to give you something you heard about it but had nerve seen it before.

This is the invisible and the untouchable one.
From JESUS Military………………………………
General pounds dollars and euro in the lord JESUS,
Alias nwata ya Na chiedinamma 1 of..........................

I beg use mail.com to create bank and lawyer box.
Mr Deputy Manager.

Quote:
village dead goat, every of your message back to sender..........
You need deliverance Mr Man,

Go for that or look at your six fits and as for apology you are going to meet with your dead stupid people like you in the grave for that.

Quote:
for going so far like this you are finished........................rest in Pieces

I transfer to you every of my struggle, frustrations, disfavour, setback confusion, poverty and every sickness unto premature death into your life and generation.

Even the Satan is an idiot, you can ask him he knows that for I have dealt with him and kept him some where through my lord JESUS CHRIST, believe me he will fight you to death this night for trying to connect him to your self again.

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT THE NEXT NEWS FOR YOU THAT YOU MOTHER ID DEAD IN TOGETER WITH YOUR FATHER O WHY NOW THE SAME DAY?
LOOK AT YOUR BACK ALL YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE BAD BAD THINGS ARE PAYING YOU BACK BABA NYEE MAMA MYEE O KU OKO BABA OTI ROUTY
TOTO MAMA I FUCK WITH LONG TIME AGO WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG BUT NOW OBAR JEFUN OWU ONYE ALA OKA GBA OTU NI ME AHIA
BAZA WOFI MANAFIKI ABUKIMUTUBIUE WA WA AKWUYA MAYGEMU TATASE DANALUBASA MAY MIAKUKA

[email protected]
Quote:
HOPELESS FOOL LIVING IN ACCRA.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BLOODY IDIOT.
FIRST AND FOR MOST I WILL LIKE YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR ENGLISH VERY WELL AND LEARN HOW TO TALK WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN NO VERY WELL .....LIVING IN ACCRA MAKES YOU THE GREATEST FOOL AND ALSO LIVING IN ANOTHER MANS COUNTRY STIIL HAVE THE ODER-CITY TO MAKE NOSE....REMEMBER AGULERI IS THE WOST POOR BASTARD WE HAVE HERE IN 9JA... PLEASE ASK OF NIMA BOIS IF YOU REALLY WANNA CELEBRATE A SUCCESSFUL JOURNEY TO YOUR GRAVE SOONEST I WILL MEET YOU IN DOME PILLAR 2/ CHRISTAN VILLAGE AND JAIL YOU FOR LIFE....FOOLISH, BASTARD, HUNGRY, IDIOT AND HOPELESS AGULERI ALL THESE THINGS ARE NOW WATCHING YOU....FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS... GO 2HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you a big fool or you planning to be a big fool as you are, in-beside like you and if you know what you have with Satan then, that is left for you animal.

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't think you are ok.............repent from your evil cus we are after you now.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

sorry,i pi,ty you for not having a place to call home anymore.you are totally in sane for bringing out time writting all this cause on you.u don't even know the type of oil range used in serving their car talkles of you driving it.we are talking abot getting some 3-5 stars hotel in order and u are their calling yourself a big boy.

Fool,it is people that call each other a bg=ib boy and not a fool like u naming yourself that.thunder fire that your reverend you called yourself.

[email protected]
Quote:
am In Love with mugu

if you have been eating money for this game you have never been writing all this mail you writ tome, which miss you steel be mugu and you be a mugu because guy man can not call guy mugu just believe me that you steel be mugu you don't know anything in this game
if you need help just tell me mugu i will help you okey
00221777763702 if you need help call me

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO FULL LIKE YOU GO DIE YOUR MAMA DEY COLO YOU NA BIG POOR MAN LIKE YOU

MA ME BE YOUR MAMA GUY YOUR MAMA 2 SABE FOUK OOOO HER TOTO NPAM NPAM

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID HENRY EMEKA, YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID, A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVAR, LAND ROVER IS NOT A CAR TO USE TO BE BRAGING OK, LAND ROVER IS JUST LIKE MBE KOROTA OK, HAVE YOU HEAR ABOUT BENTLY OR ROYZRUS BEFORE, YOU SOPOSE TO BE ASHEMED OF YOUR SELF BECAUSE OF THE POVERTY IN YOUR FAMILY, JUST LOOK AT YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER SUFFFERING IN THE VILLAGE AND YOUR PAPA COME DIE, YOU NEED HELP OK, IF YOU COOL DOWN I WILL HELP YOU BUT STOP ALL THIS BRAGING BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WHO BE WHO AND WHO WILL RENDER HELP FOR YOU. AS YOUR FAMILY IS OSU IS DISTURBING YOU VERY WELL, BECAUSE I DON’T SEE THE REASON WHY YOU CAN MAKE MOUNT BECAUSE I NO YOU VERY WELL OSU FAMILY LIKE YOU

JUST ASK OF CHI TOGO OK

FOOL

YOUR REAL NAME IS PORVARTY HENRY EMEKA

YOU SMALING HEGOAT

[email protected]>
Quote:

Okpo,you can even spell the named of a car u said you are moving with.fool

no where on earth that one will be ridding an okada and he will be misbehaving as you are doing now.your type is someone i will jam one and one and u will regret being where u thing u come from.

Ezi ofia

[email protected]
Quote:

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WERE CURSED RIGHT FROM YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB AND THIS CURSE SHALL AFFECT ALL YOUR CHILDREN.
WHAT REASON DO YOU HAVE TO INSULT ME?YOU WILL REMAIN A PRISONER ALL THE REMAINING DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
AS FOR ME,PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN MY BUSINESS AND MY LIFE.I KNOW I AM A SINNER AND ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY I DO WHATEVER I DO.HE ALONE CAN PENALIZE ME AND I CONTINUE TO PRAY TO HIM FOR FORGIVENESS.
YOU THAT IMPERSONATE AND STILL CLAIM TO BE CLEAN WILL RECEIVE NO HELP IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.
MAY GOD NEVER ANSWER YOU ANY DAY YOU CALL HIM.YOU HAVE NO REASON TO CALL ME NAMES WHEN YOU KNOW WE ARE ALL INVOLVED IN THE SAME CRIME.
CHINEDU YOU ARE CURSED.

[email protected]
Quote:

even if you no sabi spell Land Rover make I try to believe say you don ever drive car for your life, any one wen look two of us messages go spot the real village champion. Since you too broke to even fit show say you get money, give me any name make I send you real westy make you take chop. You don chop???????

No mean to insult you sha but you need wise o.....

[email protected]
Quote:
come and suck my dick, poor for ever
go to victoria island i have estate,cost about 900millions naira, fool
i dont have time 4 you......................because i,m targerting 40millions dollars b4 december

[email protected]
Quote:

LET ME TELL YOU IDIOT,YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING AND I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE CURSED.I ASKED YOU A QUESTION THAT YOU DID NOT ANSWER.WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR INSULTING ME?YOU ARE GUY MAN LIKE ME AND YOU HAPPEN TO GET MY PROPOSAL WHICH IS NORMAL BECAUSE I RECEIVE THEM MYSELF FROM MANY GUY MEN.I JUST DELETE THEM BUT YOU DECIDED TO SHOW AND EXPOSE YOUR STUPIDITY.
WHO GIVES MONEY?WHO RAISES PEOPLE UP?IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO ALL THIS QUESTIONS,YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE CURSED BECAUSE GOD CAN WITHDRAW ALL HIS FAVOURS FROM YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BOASTING.
IF YOU HAVE MONEY,USE IT YOURSELF AND STOP BOASTING BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO BOAST LIKE YOU.
THIS IS WHY YOU ARE CURSED.YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.I AM AN IBO MAN LIKE YOU AND I SWEAR THAT YOU SHALL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD AGAIN.WHY DO YOU INSULT ME?DO INSULT PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER WRONGED YOU?
THEN OUR GOD SHALL DELIVER JUDGMENT AGAINST YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

O BOY YOU NO GET SHAME AM IN SWEDEN YOU CAN CALL ME +00460982625393, MAKE I ARRANGE YOU PAPERS SO THAT YOU CAN FOLLOW GUYS HOSTLE DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO STILL BE WITH YOUR FATHER OVER THERE IN NIGER DISTURBING HIM ALL TIME FOR 100 NAIRA TO BABER YOUR HAIR, THAT IS TO SAY IF YOU HAVE A FATHER ANYWELL.

COS YOU SOUND LIKE A BASTARD SORRY I NEVER MEAN TO HOT YOU ANYWELL. SO HOW LEVELS IF YOU NEED ANY HELP LET ME KNOW I CAN INVITE YOU HERE TO WORK IN MY COMPANY JUST TO MANAGE YOU COS I KNOW IN NIGER YOU CAN A JOB SINCE YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED UNLESS A DRIVING JOB ANYWELL. GREET YOUR MAMA FOR ME OR YOU TELL HER TO CALL ME ADEMOLA IS MY NAME. GOOD NIGHT NONENTITY

SIGNED BY ME

MONEY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:

GO SCHOOL OH! HE GO HELP YOU WELL WELL... MAKE WE NO BEEF EACH OTHER AGAIN AS WE ARE BOTH 9JA PEOPLE SO NO NEED BECAUSE U NO KNOW ME AND I NO KNOW YOU. BUT GO SCHOOL ABEG.

[email protected]
Quote:

which kind of big boy driving a land rover for mouth still look for to pay $2 on the internet bearing all sort of name pray make God bless don't use your hand create a problem to your self POOR MAN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Ikpu nne gi

I go buy your entire family with just 1 cedis, mumu like you

[email protected]
Quote:

TOO MUCH TALK TO DEY FULL BASKET NA YOUR OWN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW WERE I DEY ABI YOU KNOW THE CAR I DEY PULL YOU BE FOOL YOU KNOW MY FACE .

NA BACK TO SENDER YOU GO RECEIVED FOR OKIJA I DEY FLEX 2 4 7 I GET PEOPLE WEY DEY WORK FOR ME EVEN DEY BRING JOB FROM NIGER UY YOU DEY
FEAR LIFE CUS YOU NO SABI TOMORROW I DON SEE TIRE BLACK AND PROUD

[email protected]
Quote:

I can see you are suffering from environmental delusion . An imbecilic idiot . Pauper keep off rich zone .

[email protected]
Quote:

Did you hear yourself Mr. Showman, so when God bless you, you take the money that you collect from Mugu go and give it to another old mugu in the so called idol OKIJA SHRINE, now who is the mugu, you believe in native doctor this is were you confirm yourself the fool of the year.

No that you make me angry I say to you that you left only one week to live, you will die in an accident and nothing will happen to other people that is involve in the same accident, just start counting from today, to tell you that you don’t know whom you are dealing with just tell anyone who is close to you so that he can explain to your family.

You are a dead person.

Mr. Mapella

[email protected]
Quote:

Empty vessel , I have only one advise for you . Please , please, please go back to school , so that you can communicate effectively with an intellectual of my standing order . Idiot . Shame onto you you can not spell any word correctly . Dr. Zeb .

[email protected]
Quote:

Any way you must be one of the BIGGEST COMPOUND FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN ON MY LIFE YOU AN IDIOT GET LOST AND STOP BELIEVING IN YOU STUPID DEITY THAT IS DEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU GO AND LOOK FOR UR MAMA SHE DE HERE WITH ME I DE FUCK AM EVERY DAY HAHAHAHHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a mad man, see idiot talking like God, u will never see kobo again from maga, idiot, ogun kill u, kill ur offsprings....Mad man,

[email protected]
Quote:

You are the most stupid person i have ever known on the face of this planet.....you have made it in life doesnt other people wont make it...biggest fool i ever seen...if you cherish your mother, you wont have the ordercity to abuse other peoples mother..I wont abuse your mother because i cherish my mother...IDIOT....fucking igbo boi....

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE god OF THUNDER AND LIGHTNING VISIT EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION. AS YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE DRAWING CLOSER TO YOUR GRAVE AND ONCE YOU FINISH READING THIS EMAIL YOUR CORPSE SHALL VISIT THE GRAVE YARD.
MAY YOUR WICKED SOULD REAST IN COMPLETE PAIN AND SEVERE ARGONY.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY PRAYER FOR YOU.THIS MORNING
I HAVE NO MUCH TO SAY,
YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS DECEMBER,THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR YOU AND YOUR HOLE FAMILY INCLUDING YOUR RELATIVES IF YOU HAVE ANY,AND THIS PRAYER FOR YOU WILL WORK HARD IF YOU HAVE SIN AGAINST GOD SINCE YOU WAS BORN,

[email protected]
Quote:
RECEIVE THE DEATH OF YOUR FUCKING POOR PARENTS IMMEDIATELY. GO AND BURY THEM LIKE GOAT. THEN DIE ONE WEEK AFTER YOUR PARENTS BURIAL. NO NEED FOR YOU PEOPLE TO BE ALIVE.
BIG MONKEY, BIG FOOL EMPTY BRAIN, BORN POOR, DIE POOR.
BASTARD IDIOT.

[email protected] 41.210.10.227/GHANA
Quote:
oh please who is this and what have i done to you..and you are insulting me that way

Quote:
hi am waiting to here what i have done to you

[email protected]
Quote:
hello
i got your mail. I'm sorry for every thing

[email protected]
Quote:
AHHHH, Na nija person dey cause another person like this? were is the love? if this got to u mistakely does'nt give u the right to the insult.. so please return it back if u're truely a devine person.

[email protected]
Quote:
what have i done to deserve all these causes? i know u belong to the game, stupid omoko, ikpu nnegi there

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE WRIT TO UR CLIENTS OK NOT ME MAKE USE OF UR TIME AND MAKE MONEY OK STOP LEAVING LIKE A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
i gakwa nu anwu,bia diokpa cheghariaooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
MAGA FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is bitch idolt

[email protected]
Quote:
Shame on you that you can't even use your own words. You ain't asham'd of yourself that you can't express yourself.You son of bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid you are and stupid you will remain,be careful from now ok unless you wana smell the rooths

[email protected]
Quote:
You such a fool men what you mean? I can believe that people like still exist among us Mumu Ode you won show your self Do you even know who you talking to first of all Goat. Ram how you check this life self make do you take.... Guy see wise oh me i am more then you in anyway you could even think.... Mugu like u see oh na your kind one fear me men you get luck say i nor know you for see between be and you who for day sorry to each other make you take time day run your smelling mount

[email protected]
Quote:
i am going to fuck your life up, i thank God you will no me soon after killing your parents in your present, i will track you and fuck every member of your family up, make them regret ever knowing you, start counting ur days now.08038233607

Quote:
your patents will never see happiness

Further proof they carefully read your mail…
Me: oyne onwu ubiam na enyegi nsogbu onye onwu go die

[email protected]
Quote:
are you ready to handle this fund as well, Kindly let me know ontime ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
You most decide quickly if you can handle this transaction for me in good faith or no.This is real business and it is 100 percent risk free.So be yourselve and let us made money.
Bye

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU
UR FATHER IS A MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
can i have ur No to call u?

[email protected]
Quote:
you more of a bastard by writing me in a language that cannot even be translated by google

[email protected]
Quote:
Curse you and your Family Hell waites for your burning souls.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Mr. Tope Lawani,
Good day!

I don't understand your language, but it seems that you want to die.

May be you are a cheater, bastard,or drugster,or you commit a crime, but life is beautiful.
keep living and repenting, to pay you crime. I think this is better.

But if you think the death is the best way for you, OK, go to die.

BEST WISHES

[email protected]
Quote:
kwere kwere! aids victim like u

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MOTHER IS A BITCH.. DICK SUCKER
I WILL WATCH YOU SUCK UR MOTHER SMELLING PUSSY.... U WEN DEY FUCK UR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa they mad....no b job u self dey do mumu like u

Quote:
wetin b your problem dis man if u no one make i chop u make u live me now make i chop anoder person wet peace mand.

[email protected]
Quote:
Carefull you breath in to hard you swallow the shit your passing arounf,fuck face.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
my God will pay you back cause.
why should you talk to me like that do you know me, do not write to me again ok.i am motherless babe do let me to cause you ok, said by glory

[email protected]
Quote:
ashawo son and generation of ashawo u remain 4 eva

[email protected]
Quote:
back to senderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW ARE YOU BUSH MONKEY?

[email protected]
Quote:
COME AGAIN BACK TO YOU! OOOOOOooooooo.......

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON,T KNOW THAT THERE IS STILL BIG FOOL LIKE YOU IN THIS WORLD.FOR OPENING UR MOUTH AND SAY RUBBISH TO ME. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT ANY WHERE YOU GO. YOU SHALL LABOUR IN VAIN. AND POLICE WILL ARREST YOU ALL THIS WILL COME TO PASS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.
BANK MANAGER THAT USE GMAIL FOOL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't think

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
IGA YI AHU AFOA NA ACHO IGWU NA IZU ARO A ISI OBU ASI KWERUM NA AKA KAYI FU.

[email protected]
Quote:
have you head about the cry in your house o my God what is happening there and there said that a big tree fall down from your familly okay that is a good news for the familly such a mad developing area it may be in Enugu or Anambara or Imo or Abia Delta State.

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you not shammed of yourself that you can't even speak English.You're a fool and that's what you'll often be till you enter grave.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Oye ala,
Ke ki me? E nor ofuma? ok.
Chelu kam gwagi or e bem ka mama Ki nor right now. or blue pant ka oyi. apiam Nne ki ortu yestaday. Ikpu nne gi Gba tube and tyre. Oye ala gi bu. Ikpu nne gi ney si n si.
Nwa ta kiri ki bu poor boy Kan kwagi something or money making machine kambu

[email protected]
Quote:
you are only idiot i have seen in my life,why your parents did not sent you to primary,ok i know you must from anambra state

[email protected]
Quote:
ginwa bu ewu igbo abukwa nwa nri ji ofor be careful ezi bida

[email protected]
Quote:
if you are the satan son i have my freind in liban your wife moove from him is want is come if is come is can send me the money and i send back to you again before this i can not send you anything money

[email protected]
Quote:
SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER AND YOU LOOK BACK AND RECEIVE IT. LET SEE WHOM TO APOLOGIES
GETLOSSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDE IN JESUS NAMEOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA AND UR PAPA UR FAMILY AND URSELF WILL BE IN DEATH AGONY NOT ME. BOS I SHALL NOT DIE FOR LIVE. FOOL LIKE YOU. GO FIND A GOOD WORK TO DO, AND STOP SCAMMING,
THEM TOLD YOU TO GO SCHOOL U REFUSES NOW SEE YOUR LIFE NO WORK FOR U BUT SCAM, HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN YOUR ASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN ALL YOUR LIFE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

[email protected]
Quote:
jobless idiot u got time thou . imbecile .

[email protected]
Quote:
u go die before ur papa and ur mama animal like u... poor man like wen nor get work

[email protected]
Quote:
i have sent your name to alusi okija ntoko awka and iyi oche nsugbe because i did noting to you but your treating me so i will protcect my self and destroy u i give you only seven days to repenet and keep oee me or.......................ewu abakaliki

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't blame you. Do you think i'm jobless like you? I am doing my job.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE HOW UN-USEFUL YOU ARE DAT U DONT HAVE TIME FOR GUD THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR TIME AND LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
Just keep relating with me okay the way i will take to trap you will not understand and on that day you will open the pusy of your mother i every body eyes to fuck wityh your mum in the public that day just be watching how i am going to cartch you ok.

you never know the people that you are dealing with just continue okay your god will help you to push you so hard just keep it up amd see how you are going to be end out all this i will show you you will know that people started oprecting this computer before you you have not yet known what is in the internet i remeber this promise from to day and do not say i did not tell before the time ok

your network will kill you soon amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DAED IDOIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
hehehehehehehehehehe... mutherfucker.. you too stupid!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
igbu nne gi ewu gambia iwu nsi

[email protected]
Quote:
whou send me this message let me tell you something i am a muslman people ok the coran can protege me ok you can nevre do nothing to me ok

[email protected]
Quote:
you be ameature,go learn job first

[email protected]
Quote:
You're son of a bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
I know u already sit back n relax....its a mandatory i will deal with u dumbass,pls close ya mouth make ur ass talk fake bitch asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
Very Funny FOOL.. Big IDIOT, you no want get sense. Na ignorance go kill you, Poor FOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
listen who ever you are stop behaving like a toothless bulldog.
be careful and watch what you say.

[email protected]
Quote:
OH IS NOT YOUR FORT LOOK AT THE MAIL YOU SEND TO ME, YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE EVEN YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READY TOO
IF YOU KNOW ALL THIS, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT SCAM.

GOOD BYE THAT IS HOW YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
any day my investgation about you complete nobody need to inform you,but i will teach you how to respect elders,i know people like you always like to talk much and insulting people,but dont worry your self, maybe i will be the last person you will insult inlife

[email protected]
Quote:
your the one who going to die first sure by hanging,police will arrest you with all the evidence of your market trust me bcoz is a curse.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD EVEN THE LANGUAGE YOU CAN SPEAK IT VERY WELL YOU AN ILITERATE YOU CAN'T GET RICH WITH THIS YOUR MENTALITY CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU ONWU GBUO KWAGI UMUAGBARA NWUKWA NIME ULO GI OZU IF YOU THAT YOU CAN'T PROCEED THE BUSINESS YOUR STAY QUIET BIG FOOL THUNDER GBAGBUO KWAGI

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER YOUR MOTHER ALL OF YOU ARE MUGU RAPIST IDIOTS, FAT PIG ELEMENT YOU DIE IN JAIL IDIOT OBONZO MUMU..............YOU GO SOON DIE IDIOT FBI MUMU ELEMENT IDIOT.

WRITE AGAIN MAKE I SEE IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish you .. Come suck my prick bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Brother this niger boy you have to ask me of job not to inlot me OK
THANK YOU
YOUR BROTHER UCHE

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey mad make God purnish you and your family.....bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu mumu mumum ogu kill your papa dnt write me any email ok idiot yoruba fool like you

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, curses can only be effective if u deseve it...... i don't care whatever u call urself or whom u are......... if i am a laughing stock to the people in the CAFE then what are u then...? lol..

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU WILL BE HOUSE KEEPER THIS 2011 YOUR GUYS WILL LIVE HOUSE FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

I equally have ur time cause i dont know why u will see it as dim fit to rain curse on ur frst born and curse ur generation to death, idiot like u who cannot construct a simple sentence..... when u saw the mail and as a man, i mean a wise man that i was thinking u would have acted, u should have just said some simple words and all ur could do was to tell ur four generation that they will forever live in penury, u are dere at the cafe saying rubbish while i am here on my computer right in Malaysia saying how much do i owe, ogun kill the people that brought u to existence and may u live the rest of ur life in ill and hard luck.. mad man

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNEW YOU AND I HAVE KILLED YOU IN THE SPIRIT.EMEKA A NIGERIAN LIVING IN INDIAN.YOU WILL MAD IN NEXT 3 DAYS TO ASSURED YOU THAT WE ARE THE SUPREME AND YOU CANT FUCK WITH US.EXPECT YOUR GIFT FROM US A GIFT OF SILENT AND CHOATIC WORLD MADNESSSSSSSSSS.EMEKA PEACE PEACE PEACE YOU HAVE JOIN THE SILENT WORLD FOR WE HAVE TAKEN YOU INTO THE SHAKIRAT TEMPLE AND YOU HAVE BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY,EVERLASTING JOURNEY NEVER TO SEE THE WORLD OF PEACE AGAIN.EMEKA YOU BETTER SUCK UR MOTHERS PUSSY SO TO REGAIN YOUR LIVE FOR THAT IS THE ONLY OPTION FOR YOU TO LIVE AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:

Illitrate...Ain't u ashamed of ur expression.Please,go n get some education...ok!

Please go n tell ur family 2 release d cause they place on u...From ur behaviour,it seems u're nt normal...U are a disgrace 2 igbo people n nigeria generally...Smelling thing n illitrate beast...Agbero!.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mugu is mine. Otu nne gi dere
I will use 20 decade of rosary to terminate you.

[email protected]
Quote:

U SURE U BI GUYMAN U JUST WAST UR PRESIOUSE TIME TO WRITE ME? U BI FOCKING
GUYMAN. IF SAY U BI REAL? U KNOW FIT THE TALK.

GOD PURNISH U AND UR FAMILY AS A WHOLE.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a bunch of lazy unimaginative mugus. (Well, ok, that sums up about 98% of these guys) All of these scammers sent me variations of BACK TO SENDER---
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM SWERING ALL THES CAUSES BACK TO SENDER UR ARE NOTHING BUT A LOCAL FOOL, U WILL GET THAT U HAVE SAID.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,U NOT MY GOD OK,U TALKING RUBBISH,FUCK U

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender it will never be well with you in Jesus name.... animal like u....ass hole...mugu that don't have job ....ur mama and ur papa

[email protected]
Quote:
you are cursed for life and death is waiting for you at your door step.we do the same thing and you have reason to insult me.Back to you sender and all your family will suffer
because of this

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.....MIND YOU I'M NOT YOUR MUGU....."IF YOU WANT TO THROW WORK YOU ASK MEN WHO STARTED IT BEFORE YOU" STOP IT AND BE FREE IN DID....!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEM
in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit may YOU run mad and role in the street just the way you wishes me,according to the book of psalm 91, he that dweller in the secret place of the most high GOD shall abide under the shadow of the almighty, a thousand shall fall by the right hand side and ten thousand BY left hand but they shall not come near me,but i shall stand firm and testify the goodness of THE ALMIGHTY.you shall suffer more than you wish me.thunder fire you and your generation,may those invoking spirits attack you in JESUS NAME AMEN.SCAVENGER,ILLITERATE,SCALAWAG,

[email protected]
Quote:
Big fool... Back to sender.. IDIOT. Old man like you, you dey exchange words with your younger broda mate... fool, Big up or remain a fool forever. All this corse are meant for you, not me. cos Am very much okay, its you that will start getting mad on the street.. you and your generation.. BIG NIGERIAN FOOL.. You die of ignorance if you dont change from this your devilish life.... IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Tell me are you from ubuluukwu or ubulunor Ogwashiukwu Ndibe Mordi

[email protected]
Quote:
Big fool
Am ashamed of you. YOU BETTER CHANGE OR YOU DIE ALONG WITH ALL THIS CORSE. I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU BACK TO SENDER, CORSE THIS CORSES ARE ALREADY YOURS EXCEPT YOU CHANGE FROM YOUR EVIL ACT AND ALSO YOU GO TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU USED YOUR PARENTS FOR RITUAL, OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE WITH ALL THIS CORSES. POOR BIG FOOL.... OLODO, YOU DEY WAIT FOR MY DOWNFALL. YOU WILL SEE YOURS FIRST.. CHANGE OR YOU END UP WITH THOSE CORSE BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
dont rhith me again ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry I hack this box from one Niga boi and I dey control the work wey dey inside the box.

[email protected]
Quote:
help your self. by praying good prayers for your self. and others. that is when you can make it.

godbless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Look,i am beyond of all these idiocy of yours.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur fada

[email protected]
Quote:
a fool at 40 is a fool forever ok stop sending this format to me unless i will send u this mail,prodigal son ,foolish human being

[email protected]
Quote:
ZOOBIE U NO GO COME CARRY MONEY POVERTY DEY KILL YOU OLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Ezi, Pig, Okuko,

Otu ree kwaa nnegi, you no go collect cent for ghana there, you suffer like hell and go back to your village empty handed.

infact i am taking your name to my shrine and you will see your end, idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Please speak good english for crying out loud...You go see wetin u dey find....u were b sey i know when u starts to dey learn work....

[email protected]
Quote:
what kind of nonsens english is this, can anyone ever understand what your trying to say,why kind of fool are you guy, and you keep on showing your self,ppl like you only hide in the village and never comes out,

[email protected]
Quote:
guy soon i know very well that your own in this world as gon eat everything you have now one mistake you make in this your life is to talk to me i will make sure that you dead am working on you soon i said soon.
bye i dont have much to say.
bye idoit

[email protected]
Quote:
U are doing the same job and here you are cursing another person. I will advise you to go back to school. Keep the record of all the curses you released, all of them will come back to you. May God bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
work harder ...................2pac sais"Get reich nor die tryin "

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just who i thaught you are a small boy with a loud mouth i will soon get you.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A JOBLESS MORON GET A JOB.

[email protected]
Quote:
i think you just need to look for a job cos i see you are idle.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL GET MY ADVICE STRAIGHT INTO UR HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
illiterate,go back to school so you can communicate monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE CHANLANGING WHOM YOU DOIN'T KNOW BUT WE SHALL SEE § go to untreatable mad before this week will runs over, I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO BE TREATED A FOOL LIKE YOU § YOU WILL BE WOSTER THAN MR CACHI WHOM I CAUSE IN MAD SINCE OVER THREE YEARS NOW. I WILL TAKE BACK THE MAD OF MR CACHI AND SEND IT TO YOU I HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR NAME AND FILL THE FILE OF MADNESS IN YOUR NAME BY EMAIL TOO.

TAKE IT IS FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOVERTINESITY GROMER AND SENTENCIS OF YOUR WORD IS WHERE I AM AND AM THE SUPER CONTROWER OF ALL THE CAUSE AND THE POWER OVER POWER IN DANS. YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY POSSITION TO YOU IF YOU LIKE DO PRAYING AND FASTING FROM NOW TILL NEXT YEAR JUST WAIT JUST THE DATE I GAVE YOU IS NEAR AND YOU GOM

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My insults from "Chief Satan" are weighing heavy on a trunkbox lad who is panicking and sending my maga account after account - It's the third so far.

Herein, the insults, feel free to cut and paste. Spread the love!

Quote:
ne e be mi maga ok so take hand from

do ur on jobs na i go tek am monie, na i go eat well well for ur hard
work so fuck you hahahahaha

aji otu nne gi ooooooooo

Quote:
wetin u do 4 eat? wetin u dey live? una poor boi o. i dey chop for
fun, na i go cut all ur jobs n spend on henessy n red boll

monkey dem work babbon dem chop

go to work monkey man hahahahaha

ur mama toto dem smell likje begg man cos ur papa na armed roba which is why u de yeye boi for life. baba yeye

una fit go perish. na i go put juju for ur head. MAD MAN

Quote:
bastard piss of shit liek u

fish mouth mugu una go reach goat tit for suck am

fat anbd old man like u, baba ewu ooo

acnolwedge me as ur masta or i spoil all ur jobs

then no monie no pussie mebe una go shine shoe or push truck hahaha

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
DID UR MOTHER TELL YOU HOW I FUCK HER WITH YOUR SISTER YOUR MOTHER HAS BIG TOTO YOUR SISTER HAS BLACK TOTO I WILL MAKE SURE I FUCK THEM EVERYDAY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND ,MAMA GO DE THINK SAY THEM GET PICKIN WHERE U DE THEM NO NO SAY U DON DIE PUT I DE WAIT MAKE YOU WRITE MORE

[email protected]
Quote:
WE RAPE UR MOM LAST NITE, ASK HER SHE WILL TELL U HER EXPERIENCE IN YESTERDAY'S DREAM. UR MOM IS ASHAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE MAKE I TELL YOU NA TIME YOU GET MAD MAN CHOOP SHIRT BAD BELE THEM GOD GO PUNISH YOU STUPID IDIOT GO AND DIE MUMU MAGA YOU NO PAY THIS TIME WETING HAPPEN ABOKI GO CARRY NO NAMA CHOOP SHIRT SON OF A BITCH GO TO HELL AND BURN YOU SELF ATURU + EGWU = MUMU IFE NINE YOU TALK GO AFFECT YOU MUGU SUCK YOU MOTHERS PUSSY CASSANDAR

[email protected]
Quote:
I have nothing much to tell you than to WATCH YOUR BACK, bigboys doesn’t talk too much, be expecting me in your house any time, may you andyour family rest in place.

[email protected]
Quote:
barrister mumu see your ugly face

[email protected]
Quote:
well this shows that you are bigggggggg fullllllllll, i like eating like you money, mugu for life

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND U WILL COME HOME WITHOUT MAKE ANY THING FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT IS WAY U DON'T HAVE MONEY TO COME BACK HOME BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I WILL FUK UR MAMA JUST WACH1950

[email protected]
Quote:
i just fucked ur fathers pussy ynch hole lol...........

[email protected]
Quote:
EGEDE WHY YOU DEY FUCK UP DEY TALK TO YOU BROTHER LIKE THAT WEY NO MAKE SENSE

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT BARRISTER CHIEF UR DEAD UR NUIMBER NO DEY GO COW PIKIN,MAKE I COX UR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
guy look for money no carry owo we dey hold you there dey vext for me we dey chop money for south africa

[email protected]
Quote:
ikpu nne gi

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN MAY YOUR WORDS COME TO PASS BUT IF NOT MAY ALL THESE CURSES FOLLOW YOU.
MAY YOU AND OTHER OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS DIE IN GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT . DEATH SHALL NOT DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILY TILL YOUR FAMILY TURNS A CEMETRY . MAY FAILURE OVERTAKE YOU IN ALL YOUR ENDAVOURS . MAY YOU LABOUR FRUITLESSLY IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ewu!! (goat) what is your problem are you hungry?
I command death where ever you are to go after you and your generation.
Fool.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
WE ARE GOING TO ARREST YOU SOON, INTERNET THIEF LIKE YOU

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
BRODA GI BU ISI NKELU. NNA GI BU NWA KNAPIA IBU EZI..NNE GI BU CONCOBINE.

GEE NTI KAM GWA GI INA AMU OLU ITOLUBEGHI ILU OLU NKEA MAKA UWA EMEPECHAWO ANYA MA NGI AKA NA EJI GMAIL ALU BANK.

BIA KA UMU AKA MU NA AZU KUZIERE GI OLU MAKA NA IKARA LUO ILU YAHOO.
ANUMANU.
EWU
ONWE
OKE
ATULU
COMCOBINE
NNE GI BU AKWUNA ONE KOBO...

ONYE OCHA AHU IJI PASSWORD YA OBU NWA NNEGI?
KA OBU IKO NNEGI?
OTU GBAWAKA NNE GI DIA.
CHETAKWA NA MU NA ARA NWANNE GI NWANYI.
U CAN NEVER COLLECT ONE NAIRA FROM THIS MAGA AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE CARRIED THIS WORK FOR LIFE AND EVEN THIS UR USELESS GMAIL BOX I HAVE THE PASSWORD AND THE WORKS IN IT.

YOUR DESKTOP IS NOW MY RDP.........EZI IF U WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL BLOCK YOUR BOX TRY ME AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

OK WAIT I WILL CHANGE THIS YOUR FCMB GMAIL BOX AND GIVE U THE NEEW PASSWORD.

SOMEBODY BORROWED ONE HOUR YOU CAN NOT EVEN USE IT TO TROW WORK NA TO YARN NONSENSE AND CURSE YOUR PAPA.

EZI YOU NO GO SELL GALA AND LACSERA FOR EGEBDA U COME HERE DEY YARN SHIT....OYIBO WEY UDEY WORK SABI PASS U.

GUY INFACT.

NNA GI
NNE GI
OTU NNEGI
AMU NNA GI
IKPU ENYI GI NWANYI
CANTAFIT......ANU OFIA......AKPA AMU GBAWA KWA GI DIA,
U WEY DEY USE GMAIL DO BANK...I GO TAECH U IF U WANT.

BE A GOOD BOY
AND TRY TO LEARN.

NWA ANU OFIA.

I BE UR PAPA FOR WORK.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB THATS WHY YOU ARE BUGGING ME...NA BY FORCE ABI WETIN?NA BASTARD NAI DEY BEHAVE LIKE DIS OOO...U SUPPOSE DEY HUSTLE INSTEAD OF THIS ONE WHEY U DEY WASTE YOUR TIME DEY TYPE UR PAPA RUBBISH

[email protected]
Quote:
i wu idiot onye iberibe zuzuwe you will never become somebody in future i promise you that

[email protected]
Quote:
Idle mind is the devils workshop before you start fucking your mother or thinking how to fuck your junior sister or peeping her while bathing you must go look for a job.foolish idiot

Quote:
I need to fuck your sister today like i fucked your mother last,bastard son of an ashawo mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YUR SURE U KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE SENDING OUT TO PEOPLE AS FORMAT

[email protected]
Quote:
all this are your portions this is where you will end up. it must never be well with you all the days of your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUU TOOOOOOOOOOO STTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD
DDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT EVEN WRITE WELL MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
E LITERATE LIKE YOU,FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A OLE LIKE OTHER NIGERIA. SO IF SEE CHANCE GO HOUSE NA YOU NO GO THIEF. GOD PUNISH YOU THERE. YOU NO SEE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO BI REAL GUY THAT IS WHY U WASTED UR TIME SENDING ME MAIL.
WE 2 ARE THE SAME, SO WHAT YOU CALL ME IS WHAT U ARE AND GOD KNOWS IT.

EWU.

Quote:
FCMB Executive Director For @ GMAIL.com , I DEY GREAT U? I HAVE PASS UR DATA TO EFCC SO BE ALART. SEE UR MOUTH LIKE FLASHY CAR, BIG WAY GET MONEY DEY STAY FOR CAFY. HUNGRY GO KILL U ONE DAY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. MONKEY LIKE U. I WILL GIVE U ALL UR CONTACT DETAILS IN MY NEXT MAIL TO TELL U THAT U ARE NOT HIDING. EFCC IS ON THE WAY

[email protected]
Quote:
If you there send me such email again I will block all you mail box bet me fool, I have ignored you enough, I do not think, you are matured enough to respect yourself.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BITCH.(NNEGI WU AKWUNA).

[email protected]
Quote:
Maga, you can't even write your own language correct, shame on you. FOOL.

MUGU, PLEASE, GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL BEFORE YOU DISGRACE YOURSELFIN PUBLIC PLACE OK. THIS IS GOOD ADVICE FOR YOU.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, I REPEAT AGAIN, PLEASE GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL BEFORE YOUR CHILD WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO HANDLE CHALK, CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE STILL DISGRACING YOURSELF THE MORE

[email protected]
Quote:
IYA E MAKU, ONI RI BATISE, O DE NI RI ONA GBEGBA.....WA SHO KU NI.....OTU NNEGI NAH TA CHEWING GUM
OLOFO MASAFANI.............YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN..................R .I. PIECES IN THE BOSSOM OR PIT OF HELL, THATS WHERE A COW LIKE YOU BELONG

[email protected]
Quote:
AT UR AGE YOU ARE STILL FOOLING UR SELF.IT IS USUALLY SAID THAT A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOR EVER .I SEND YOUR MESSAGE BACK TO YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU WRITE ME AGAIN AFTER THE COMPLETION OF YOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL AND BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GET TIME MUGU. I GIVE YOU 10 MINUTES TO DIE AMEN. BACK TO SENDER IDIOT. BACK TO SENDER IDIOT. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Satan is powerless but for me i have Jesus Christ so your are a loser,shame to you

[email protected]
Quote:
U be the Biggest Fool for Life
Idiot na faustration make u dey talk like dis
Mumu , Goat , Animal
Common english U no fit Speak
Big Fool!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
[email protected] Khodorkovsky Family
Quote:
Hello Young Man
I have been in this game long before you , and if you there send such an email again , I will block all your email box, if you dare me , I will proof it to you, better be careful , if are online , you seek friendship and learn more from people you meet. I can assure you once again if you send me such and email I will Block all your mail box through this particular mail you have use
Thank you

[email protected]
Quote:
TRY ME AND SEE JUST MEET A WOMAN AND BREAT END ++++++++++++

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE AN IDIOT..................WHAT DOES UNITEDKINGDOM LOTTERY HEADQUATERS STANDS FOR?...................SAINT MICHEAL. ARE U NOT INTO THE GAME? PLEASE GROW UP OR I WILL HACK YOUR EMAIL, THATS IF I RECEIVE ANY MORE STUPID EMAILS FROM YOUR...............I BET YOU, I WILL HACK YOUR EMAIL...................BE WARNED. PEACE BE UNTO U. ONE LOVE.
FROM ASIA

[email protected]
Quote:
OK you don dey write this shits and I dey ignore you but you kep on writing so tell me what do you want??? You wey feel like say u sabi pass

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GI NA NNA GI
UMUNNE GI NILE WUSHIAKWA
GBARAKWA AKA NNE NA NNA
ANU OHIA WURU AWU
OU ITE DOGWU KWA GI NA AFOR A
AKWA NKPURU AMU GI GBABIEKWA
HUSHIEKWA ANYA

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
NWA NNA JISIE IKE,
BIKO NYETUM FORMAT DI MMA KAM WERE NA EHE NJEM
CHUKWU GOZIE GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
ABEG GO SIT DOWN FOR UR SHIT>> << U DEY YERN DUST WHAT DO U KNOW, UK LOTTO @ GMAIL.COM BLA BLA BLA...

[email protected]
Quote:
Big boys don't course make money all back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER THERE,U SUPO BE HAPPY RECIEVE MY MAIL,YOU FOOL FOR NOTTING,THIS IS HOW YOU WILL COME BACK EMPY HANDED FROM WEREEVER YOU ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
onye ara cant you concentrete,on your own thing why are you causing your fellow guy man back to sender NNA GI NA AR

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] 41.218.216.145/ Ghana
Quote:
May you not rest in peace
May you die in accident this year amen.May you legs enter car that is mark for accident this year amen,May your breath sized on/before December 1st 2011 Amen,May you never see the year 2012 January 1st Amen.
May i laugh over your useless life amen,May solider ants eat your flesh this year 2011 Amen, May all curse of your family house rest upon you,May poverty of your fathers house be upon you.

May all nation say Amen, May the heaven and earth Says Amen,May you not Rest in Peace, may all Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division spirit destroy you soul now and forever amen.And so shall it be Amen!! Amen!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
na wa you oh! no be hustle we al dey hustle?

[email protected]
Quote:
nkita na agbo uja...................watch and see.............................ur email will be hacked. Please know that the person in me (JESUS) is greater than the satan in u who happens to be ur father...............uklottery indeed....................like say ur mother no get toto (otu)...................how many times ur papa fuck ur mother to born u or u be nwa neighbour? ohhhhhhh i see no wonder, u be nwa satan.................hahahaha................dats why u are onye ara.............hahahaha..................like ur mum is dead...............oh so sorry, maybe soon u will join her................anyway, am busy, lets see who wins.............JESUS ALWAYS WINS..............HAHAHHAH

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

IF YOU ARA A GUY AND CONTINUE SENDING ALL THESE TO ME, IT WILL BE REBOUND TO YOU BECAUSE I OWN YOU NOTHING.

IF YOU ARE A FOOL AT FORTY BY SENDING ALL THESE TO ME EVEN IF YOU RECEIVE MESSAGE FROM ME. PLEASE MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
I REGRET EVER WRITING TO AN ILLITERATE WHO CAN'T EVEN SPELL "VILLAGE nor BASTARD"

LISTEN, akpuku we re size.
THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE I WILL ENTERTAIN FROM YOU.
SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE, YOU ARE STILL AN ILLITERATE FOOL.
IF LIKE YOU BE MAGA, YOU GO PAY BETTER MONEY, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE BLOCK HEADED STUPID FOOLISH SON OF A BITCH.
ONCE AGAIN, I REGRET WAISTING MY TIME ON A USELESS BLOCK HEADED MAN WITH A LOW MENTALITY OR NO THINKING FACULTY AT ALL.
I KNOW YOUR MAMA ALWAYS REGRET GIVING BIRTH TO YOU.

your FOOLISHNESS IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are in the same game, why are you raking. No be the same way you dey find your job? You dey fuck up big time.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is in hell your mom is in hell all your family are going to die in hell and they will suffer.if not because of white men you woulden'nt have gotten a shit to wear but for am better than you and will always be if you want try me fool. am a student and studying hard to acheive my dreams my brother has completed vasty and he is working now what else do i want for you all your family are illiterates follllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssss.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU are a Bastard .. if i catch u u are done and gone i know how to work ur papa into my net

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU TAA NNE GI AKI. EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
U just dey insult everybody on ur part, see u big thief and big 419, anyway i'm after scammers like... let see who is first to change ur password.... goat...

[email protected]
Quote:
just look at what you are telling to your fellow brother who is doing the same thing with you and never wronged you. somebody like you will be into this business for many years without confirming even a kobo because you dont know what to do with your time, Useless forcing guy. let the spirit of my late father hunt you to your early grave AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
plz have time for ur self for once and stop sending me mails

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MORTHRE WILL DIE BEFOR END OF THE YER

[email protected] 196.28.250.97/ Burkina Faso
Quote:
Biggest fool in planet earth
Wizard
Bizzy body
sqaliwa
riff raff.......... common English u cant Speak!!!!!!!!
Fool; what is Gi oku..
Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
drug dealer keep quiet and eat ur suji with better leaf,just wait the day police anti drug will arrest send u to jail then they hang the same way all igbo die to go in hell fucking man deputy manager for houfu oa gary

[email protected]
Quote:
GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS IN GHANA I WILL GET YOU TAKEN CARE OFF!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK UR MOTHER PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALL THE EVIL RETURN TO YOU ONLY......

[email protected]
Quote:
ZOOMBIE AWU HAUSA EGA LACHA OTU NN GI

[email protected]
Quote:
HUSHIEKWA ANYA cette année ce que vous nous avez dire c'est bien ce qui vous arrivez bande de cretin que vous etes.

^(this year that you have to say this is what you get bunch of cretin you are.)

[email protected]
Quote:
I reject all and back to you the sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH THANKS FOR COURSING UR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
it will follow u just as u said it ok say Amen to that u mother fuker?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ON WHATEVER UR WISH IT........FOOOLLLLLLL4EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
u go die like the wey MUAMMOR GADDAFI die. may all what good in ur life begging destroy right from this moment. ur parent shall not gain anything of you. all what you have done in good will all perish in an easy way.....
ONI KU SI BI TI ASO E GBE WA, iNA OMO MA JO ENI, GBO GBO ONA E MA DI PA NI, OGUN LO MA FI EJE WE.
yASIN NI MA FI BA ILE AYE JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........KONI DA FUN EEEE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:

[email protected]
Quote:
I REGRET EVER WRITING TO AN ILLITERATE WHO CAN'T EVEN SPELL "VILLAGE nor BASTARD"

LISTEN, akpuku we re size.
THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE I WILL ENTERTAIN FROM YOU.
SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE, YOU ARE STILL AN ILLITERATE FOOL.
IF LIKE YOU BE MAGA, YOU GO PAY BETTER MONEY, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE BLOCK HEADED STUPID FOOLISH SON OF A BITCH.
ONCE AGAIN, I REGRET WAISTING MY TIME ON A USELESS BLOCK HEADED MAN WITH A LOW MENTALITY OR NO THINKING FACULTY AT ALL.
I KNOW YOUR MAMA ALWAYS REGRET GIVING BIRTH TO YOU.

your FOOLISHNESS IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

That guy caught my eye, so I wrote him a personalize bit of correspondence. He wasn't pleased.

Quote:
FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER, YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL WORDS CORRECTLY TALK
LESS OF TENSES. JUST LOOK AT YOUR SPELLINGS(BETWEEN, GAVE,DISEASE,
PATHETIC). I WONDER HOW YOU DO GET MAGAS WITH YOUR POROUS INVADING
ENGLISH LANGUAGE. IT IS A PITY? YOU JOIN THIS DEAL OUT OF BITTERNESS.
YOU KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE A GUY MAN, YOU ARE THE
FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER. IT WASN'T REALLY YOUR FAULT, YOU DID
NOT GET ACCESS TO EVEN BASIC EDUCATION.
I COULD REMEMBER VERY WELL THAT YOUR FAMILY'S CAREER IS THE REARING OF
GOATS SO I AM NOT SURPRISE WHEN YOU THROW INSULTS WITH GOAT. IT IS
ANOTHER HISTORY FOR YOU THAT THERE WAS ONCE A TIME, YOUR GOAT FUCKED
YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER THEN GOT ANNOYED AND FUCKED A HEN AS A TIT
FOR TAT FOR YOUR MOTHER.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE UNIVERSE EVEN TO THE GOD WHO MADE YOU.

FIRSSSSSTTTTTTTTT FOOOOOL OFFFFFFFFFFF THE
GREATEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT ORRRDDDDDDDDDEEERRRRRRRRR

About 10 minutes after that showed up I received one of his scam emails. Laughing

Nic54
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Finally, I have told you that I will not look for scanner in order to fill the form after filling it? So if you like, you can fill the form on our behalf in order to get your first payment and failure to that will make you lose your fund. Alternatively we give you bank account to remit the fund and you are here talking nonsense, Just watch out and see what will happen after today.

[email protected]
Quote:
hope you will accept decline from this business,
all you have to do now is to decline. Because i cannot let this fund go off me, so decline now.

I don't need a joker like you in this Business.

Very Happy

"I don't need a joker like you in this Business." - Utz Ofori, after two months of stress.

NOW DEALING WITH:
*Mr James Andrew - the Director of Western Union Burkina Faso - DIFFICULT ONE

*Mr.Abdul Halim Hamza - Manager National Bank of Abu-Dhabi

*Mrs.Madina Ibrahim - widow of Head of Delegation to the World Bank in West Africa
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic