SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
ALMIGHTY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATIONS AMEN

Quote:
BASTARD STOP SENDING RUBBISH ITEMS TO MANY PEOPLE

Quote:
BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
if you write me again i will hack your password

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender you are another one where you day.

[email protected]
Quote:

Why are you claiming a Rev and you are cursing your self? Is better repent oh okay may God forgives you for cursing yourself if you dont know

Quote:
Every curse you have cursed your self i reject for you in Jesus name Amen

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you must be a pig i know, your pidgin English is horrible and i want to know if mugu na ur mother? Your death is near because you don't know who you are talking to, if i cause you my brother you will die but i know you are a small boy but if you want to make money i will teach you how to make money and not by lamenting, mugu no be somebody property.

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT SMALLING PUSSY CALLED YOUR USELESS HARLOT MOTHER

IDIOT FOOL FUCK YOUR DIED ASHAWOO USELESS HARLOT CALLED YOUR MOTHER, LOOK AT YOUR POOR VIM SENSELESS ANIMAL DO YOU EVEN HAVE A VIM? $7000 THE PUFF YOUR YOUR IDIOTIC LIFE BORN AND GROWN UP IN A MORD HOUSE DO YOU KNOW THE ROAD TO AIRPORT? GO TO YOUR HARLOT DIED ROTING THING CALLED YOUR MOTHER MORD HOUSE AND BRING THEM OUT FROM UNDER RAIN AND SUN JUST PUT THEM TO RENT CAUSE YOUR GENERATION NEVER SEE SUCH AMOUNT $7000 FULL OF YOU FUFU SMALL OF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY 4MAT MY FIRST BILL IS $13,000.00 DON'T WORRIED I WILL SEND SOME PAYMENT SLIP SEE YOU WAY NEVER BARF LASTLY I JUST MADE $69,000 / $94,000.00 STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT OF ( $178.000.00 )

NO JUJU CAN STOP THIS PAYMENT FUCKER

Quote:
ABC / FULLISH PRIMARY LEVEL I PRAY FOR YOUR CHANGES

IF I MAY AS DO YOU DO YOU WRITE YOU CLIENT WITH IBO / IGBO LANGUAGE? BECAUSE ENGLISH IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO WRITE AHH I PITY YOU HOW CAN YOU MAKE THIS MONEY? FULLISH PRIMARY LEVEL I PRAY FOR YOUR CHANGES

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITRATE BASTARD STOP SEND ING RUBBISH TO MANY PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender and from now i will put you in my prayer and you will see that you that the one to die and i will witness your funeral in the name of Jesus Aman

[email protected]
Quote:
guy fuck you your family will die in the of 666

[email protected]
Quote:
i think i have had enough of joke with you, Now i will tell you that i was initiated into ogoni at the age of 7 years, I have figured your spiritual porous life and by power vested on me, you grave is dug and you will be buried soon.

When you die, don’t blame me because i didn’t look for you trouble, I was on my own and you came with this insults, maybe this one will teach you a lessen so long not everybody you see on internet if your caliber. I will make your sleep tonight a nightmare you will regret.

Watch out for me.

By tomorrow, you will lose a dear one, and you will dies and rotten whereby vultures will eat your intestine..

Watch out... trouble dey sleep inyanga go wake am up.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big and so called he goat he goat you will remain poor for ever peace you shall lack for ever bastard

Quote:
POVERTY GO KILL YOU DIE YOU JUST THEY START MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
I know that i will see you one day, as you no want to come my house come kill me, i will try to look for your house i promise. I wont reply you again i will set you up i must know your address i av given you my own address but i don't know yours that means you are afraid of me, i will look for you, so long as you stile use this mail. at list before death come to where i day this year as you talk, i will see you I WILL SEE YOU. I PORMISED

[email protected]
Quote:
Damn you who tha fuck ya are, never fuck write me this shite again, an aint mudda fucker no you.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHA THIS GUY YOU BE COMPLETE VILLAGE MUMU, HAHAHA LAUGH WANT TO KILL ME, MANY PEOPLE DEY REALLY CRASS FOR LAGOS STREET I SWEAR HAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE ALL UR GENERATION AND YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE ANYTHING GOOD BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER NO TELL YOU WHO YOUR FATHER IS BECUSE AM YOUR FATHER I FUCK YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WENT TO FESHI WATER AND I GIVE HER HOT FUCKING FROM THE BACK AND YOU WERE THE OUTCOME OF THAT FUCK I GIVE HER SORRY SHE DID NOT TELL YOU BEFOR

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy waiting i do you self i know say you be yahoo guy de make ur money why you cant stop seding me all this email i correct your maga from you let me know and stop all this

Quote:
YOUR FATHER MUGU LIKE YOU LOST UR LIFE SOON U DONT KNOW ME I SEND BACK TO SENDER FOR ALL THE THINGS UR SENDING ME I DONT WANT TO SAY A WORLD BEFORE BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU BUT FOR ALL THE EMAIL YOUR SENDING TO ME YOU WILL SEE JUST WAIT

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITRATE BASTARD WHY SENDING RUBBISH MAILS TO PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CALLED ME A FOOL.DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE REAL FOOL BY LEAVE WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO DO AND START WRITING ALL THESE NONSENSE

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
Na home problem day worry go look for ur problem

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey work,ppl dey see ur wk.your not a guy.

you know how many of your box dey my hand,if you like charge the password, i go still see am.

how much you go sell web mail for me,name your price idiot

you say u bi chairman for which ppl.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen causing yourself will only do you harm oh okay.

[email protected]
Quote:
oto gbowakwa nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING DOING FOR YOURSELF THIS IDIOT?

[email protected]
Quote:
May God punish your generation as you don't have any thing to do on the internet idiot fool who don't know how to spell his name

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD STOP SENDING RUBBISH MAILS TO PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
waiting happen why you dey fk like this ? waiting i do you ?

[email protected]
Quote:
dear fool how come you send such message to your family with out rethink of your useless life but never the less go home ask your mother who is your father because the message was send to your father so go home and apologize, wise man pan foolish

[email protected]
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=323812
Quote:
ONLINE MADNESS I WILL DO A TALK SHOW ON IT NEXT WEEK IN TVC Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Reference to your mail you are an idiot, Western Union doesn’t have security service from external payments, if you don’t say the truth you will die within 4 days time.

I am going to use Africa magical black power on you, except you say the truth .

Quote:
Reference to your mail you said you have a broken leg, the second is going be broken with 4 hours time and your grandfather lenny will die tonight mark my word.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks
Dr Abodi Ahmed
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edit, the same lad... today:
Quote:
Dear Georgian

Your death has come you will die along with lenny today by 12 noon

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks
Dr Abodi Ahmed

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first reply, could use a little expert translation, he certainly seems upset.

Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI, IDIOT LIKE YOU. BASTARD MUGU MOTHER SUCKER LIKE YOU.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This very insult is being used at least since 2005 and can be found in previous insulting mass bait threads with slight differences at the end part.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahaha now i understand. Ok they don chop u abi? Hahahahahahahahah MUGU u wan carry big money nah

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
AT YOUR AGE, YOU CANT CONSTRUCT CORRECT SENTENCE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello,I don't understand what you are saying, why are you insulting me, I have done you nothing and my God is the one who will fight for me, but as for me I don't have anything to tell you, I give all my problems to God, he is the one who will fight against my enimes , look I have no problems with you please it anything please let me know because I have nothing against you. Because I show love to my people, I don't fight THEM

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey work loan with zenith bank you go suffer

I don see say owu don scatter ur life see as you dey cry for just one client,you no go mellow down make men show you way,chai so sorry,i go leave ur client for you o,i no no say na so you frustrate reach,chai,if person see as you dey drag for the client en go feel say na ur mama born am keep for you,sorry o,frustration na bad thing

[email protected]
Quote:
scammer, go get a life
You are a big fool, useless child that can not even spell

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid, and the most stupid person i have ever seen, you have been sending me messages, and i decided to ignore you, still you are sending messages to me, what exactly do you want from me.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NA PURE MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool, stupid and vagabond
Primary school dropout like you, fool at forty is a fool forever
May thunder from Afghanistan on 6 months strike visit you and your family
and strike everyone dead.
Normand like you claiming sgt. go and use your entire generation and do money ritual
Fuck you and every member of your family there\

[email protected]
Quote:
What you talking about i don't understand you, Kelly are you sure is this for me ?

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the fuck are you ? And why are you sharing MOTHER STORY to us ?

[email protected]
Quote:
who Jah bless.you and gods who know more than.Aku sine Chi.Abu m nwa chi nyere Aku.

[email protected]
Quote:
I can now see that you are a MUGU 4life, u no know better palace to meet people, na fela sons shrine , how am sure you are not an armed robber, calling yourself a Guy , you done see where reasonable Guyman dey advertise himself for net? MUGU! Na only MUGUs dey act like dat, so you are still a MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an idiot mothetr fucker

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahaha scammer,how far naa?

[email protected]
Quote:
ADAMU IMO STATE .......YOU STILL THEY ALIVE YOUR NEVER DIE AS YOUR ASS MOTHER DID LAST 3YEARS AGO

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello please I don't know what you are talking about and I don't know you ......if have offended you please I'm so sorry I apologise forgive please.......

Thanks
Best regard

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THUNDER NA GO FIRE YOU,C THIS YEYE FOWL SHA,YOU NO GO DIE BETTER WITH YOUR PRIDE,YOUR MAMA NA OKODA NA GO KILL YOUR FAMILY,BASTARD LIKE YOU,NA ONLY GOD KNOW WEATHER YOU DONE USE YOUR FAMILY DO BLOOD MONEY AS YOU NA GET REGARD FOR THEM NOW,C DIS SMAL CHURCH RAT LYK YOU,NONSENSE THINGS.PACK WELL GO PLAY WITH YOUR BABY RABBIT THEM..............

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun na him go kill you i cause you with all the whole shrine wey dey this world you must die in 7 days watch and see okay
Thanks
Devil himself

[email protected]
Quote:
ADEWALE DUMP OR BARRISTER DOG, WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF?? YOU ARE JUST SHOWING A SON OF A HARLOT THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHO HIS FATHER IS. JUST DO YOUR OWN AND STOP SHOWING THE WHOLE WORLD THE FOOLISHNESS IN YOU BASTARD. LOOSER LIKE YOU. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, i see say na frustration dey worry you.
Simple advice wey i give you, na em you dey there they rant and curse yourself and your papa.
Na people like you go die for poverty because you dey learn.
Just read my message to you. Just a simple advice.. if you be wise man, you for just ask small questions regarding my message so you can learn of know more, but instead, you start ranting like a fool which you are.
(Guy, your format no pure jare.
Upgrade am.
U dey make the work look too unreal)
I for curse you back, but i no dey frustrated as you dey.
You believe so much in juju (charms) that is reason you don't even know what you are doing...
Just read your my message and read your response, you will see clearly this frustration in you.
GOAT!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you have made a very big mistake to send this massage to the wrong person and this is because you are using a wrong mentality to send and for you to alone type this and feel nothing will happen just hold on untill you start seeking help from one place to another

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender, you will die first i promise you that

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief that my client I go stop you from am

[email protected]
Quote:
omo na ogun go kill you, na owu go kill you and your entire generation, english you no fit write, pidgin too you dey fuck up come na where you go school self well, you na just another basterd as i see for your useless letter, well come to think of it your fucking whore useless pathetic rag woman wey you dey call your mother wey no sabi barb her hair for infected toto/ pussy mistaken born you, you kon dey get mouth, you no dey shame at all na motor accident go kill your family 2 by 2 and i curse you today nothing good go come your way and by the power of Orumila death go be ur portion your children as dem go dey die every 2 days you will die and your fucking bastrd mother mad man sef no fit fuck am because even mad man sef dey confirm am say her pussy dey smell owu go kill you and you go fall from hero to zero fucking bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
OK BROS I DON HEAR YOU OO

[email protected]
Quote:
just a piece of an advise for ur good.

after reading ur useless letter, i was so pity for those people who brought u into dis world whom u call and refer to as ur parents. indeed, u are not a human being. You are worse than a beast who suppose to be far away from human beings. If i may ask, what are you doing with humans? You are a disappointment and shame to creation and you will ever remain that way, even more worse. stop cursing anybody because u never created any,ok. u are worse than d worst so what gave u the impetus to use words on anybody any how? Are u better? Check urself and u will see what i am talking about.

[email protected]
Quote:
what is your problem, you are making a mistake you are writing the wrong person okay

[email protected]
Quote:
Am not in Nigeria stop sending emails ashole

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU MPAMA.
ANU OHIA.
HEHEHE.

Which maga no pay?
hehehe.
do you want me to show you payment receipt for today's transaction?
I just see say you don dey frustrated.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST STUPID AND USELESS ORGANISM I CAN IMAGINE. GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE TIME IDIOT.
I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BORN BY MISTAKE MUGU.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COWARD, GO DIE IN HELL YOU RECKLESS POOR MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Cause upon you and your entire home

Old fool like you
You are calling yourself man of god, let the gods of your land strangle you to death as your open your mouth and talk like mentally retarded entity.
And let heavy thunder from Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan and all the lslamic countries visit you with anger and strike your mouth, hands, and legs so that you will live with pains all your lives.
Nonentity, vagabond, imbecile, schizophrenic, paranoid, dementia and psychiatric person like you.
Go to school you refused

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
God will prove you wrong
God will prove you wrong and the owner of this box and i will make you realise that even if you are in your right senses or not that you are too small to cause or challennge who God has bless okay

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey man repent ur sins.
4 judgment is coming to u.
A sword cometh.
Fire consumes.
Jesus needs ur life.
No escape ur words do not threaten the most high.
Ur words will distroy u if u continue with Anger.
Praise the lord for his risen,alive & watch.
John 3 :16.
U are blessed if u change ur life.
U are cursed if u remain the same.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy show yourself i dont know you. so i dont know what you are talking about

Quote:
Adewale or what you are called pls stop sending me rubbish on my mail

Quote:
Adewale Oluwarotimi where are you pls? do you really know me? what exactly did you want from me?

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT +16097418210 THIS IS MY DIRECT PHONE NUMBER CALLL ME MOTHER FUCKERS

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com//forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=327430
Quote:
don't ever send me mail again you idiot go and look for some else to scam

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender idiot
God punish your entire generation

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you bitch to talk to me

Quote:
i don't have time for your baseless time i have lots of things to do with my time look for another fool like you to discuss with you am done, don't have time for you bye for life bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
It's only those that are useless and has no value for life like you that talks the way you talk, so like i said before and still re-interate, you deserve to live with (not just animals in the bush) but wild animals in the forest. Curse or no curse, whatever you curse man must surely returns back to you. This is sure so don't deceive yourself by thinking that any curse(s) that you lay on someone will be active because, it's returning back to you, period! Again, whatever you think that you are enjoying now is only but a moment and i know you are aware of it, so stop complaining because, it did not and can never take anything off me,ok.

Thank you for your time.

[email protected]
Quote:
Small rat go and die.I gat no time for a fraustrated soul like you.Bastard!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
09069524151 abeg call me

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com//forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=327117
Quote:
Learn how to spell <DELETED>. Hahahahaha. Small minded bumb fuck.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mail address shows what you are and you are talking to me like this, will i have noting to tell you but when a man is pointing one finger to his follow man the rest 4 finger is pointing back on him, well what you wish someone that will come back you in 1million times, anyway people like you we call them street urchin or Miscreant so anyway you don't no who is who sometime we should mind our word to each order because we don't our self.

Guy thanks and have a nice day with your oracle that will ham you and kill you.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL FROM AGULERI YOU WILL BE DISTROY

[email protected]
Quote:
Bist du hungrig nach der Eingabe von Menschen? Bist du hungrig, mit Leuten zu reden, die du nicht kennst? Wenn du das jetzt nicht aufhörst, machst du dein Leben in Gefahr und große Gefahr, hör auf jetzt in Ordnung

Google Translate -
Quote:
Are you hungry for people? Are you hungry to talk to people you do not know? If you do not stop now, you are putting your life in danger and great danger, stop right now

[email protected]
Quote:
Im greater than you animal, What did i send you and i wonder you are scam fool, Let the Blood of Jesus kill you today fool
get out monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
I believe you hustle before you make it in life, so you don't have to be saying all this okay. if u want i give you my number to call me and we will talk like mature man. not like this okay

[email protected]
Quote:
GO DIE IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY, THING LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
you no get work. who give u internet, all ur insult na ur head u go take carry am

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool. Why you they reply me back whenbu be Nigeria. Ote

[email protected]
Quote:
do i know you, what is your problem?

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU NO GET WORK JOBLESS IDIOT, AMADIOHA MAGBUKWWAGI

[email protected]
Quote:
You fool will kill somebody like me,let me tell you if ever you pray against me in idol or in God while I haven't done wrong to you,you will end up in prison or your sick bed so try and and see ignoramus

[email protected]
Quote:
I don’t waste time with unidentified creatures like you, you just proven how idiotic you are though I don’t blame you because that is how all uneducated and frustrated people behave, my advice for your is; go back to primary school before lifting up that you stupid laptop bag.
BORN OF ASHWOO.
IDIOT MAY YOU NEVER SEE TOMORROW…
+1(862)955-2836

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Mada fucker stupid goat, dont write the hell to me.

[email protected]
Quote:

This is a pure internet madness, online madness, i can see using your reverend box and your lawyer box

Quote:

ONLINE MADNESS I WILL DO A TALK SHOW ON IT NEXT WEEK IN TVC ....HAHAHAHAHA THIS GUY GO REALLY BE YEYE MAN FOR REAL LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU REALLY NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN CUZ YOUR ENGLISH VOCALS ARE
INAPPROPRAITE. DOOMMY HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:

i promise you this night you will sleep and you will not wake up mohohahahahahahahahahahaha achant achati azimo chacametos you will see this night wao wao wao is your car tomorrow money

Quote:

you will not see no more, the man nest to you is fat and your girl friend is fair and she tall they are the one who will take you to wao wao wao car tomorrow, they we sing oyilayo yela o yela o yela o, na so you take go the world is wicked

Quote:
where you they na i beg write me , the thing don they sweet me

Quote:

give me your address make i see your house, if you know you have a house in where you live, you know say you be gardener for the woman house, you forget? see i nor get your time,see the small car when you they call say you get, that na the name of car when you know best because you nor get one self make i see you and the car when you they inside,see if you wan to work in my company you are free okay, i just want to do more than dangota the care when you say you get that na car when i give to my a friend close to my girl okay

Quote:

and you said you have a car, just that small money when nor go anywhere when i go use give the need

Quote:
what is your problem?

Quote:

Ich weiß, wer du jetzt bist, morgen werde ich deine Schwester nehmen, wo du mehr Geld verdienst, wenn du nicht aufhörst und ich deine Mutter für Blutgeld töten werde, werde ich deinen Vater Kopf vor meinem Geschäft Shado Naca Geschäft verwenden Dass mein Geschäft wird gut gehen o

[email protected]
Quote:

SINCE YOU NO GET WORK JOBLESS IDIOT, AMADIOHA MAGBUKWAGI....................................

[email protected]
Quote:

Now I see you don't work and common sense you type rubbish all the time which I do not understand fuck you if you come from Africa you keep speaking bullshit fuck your ass your generation from the start to the end.....bastard motherfucker

Best regard

If you are not an asshole kindly identify yourself

[email protected]
Quote:

Can you start learning fuck English you NEGGA ? Don't have money to go to school,tell your NEGGA BIG BOOTY MAMA she will show you her "HOLE:.

Quote:
Hey WUKU CHUGU,Start speaking in english *DELETED*

Quote:
Who the fuck are you ?. You know were is your email coming to ? If i have to find you then do remember i can do it very easily.So your fucking NEGGAR DO not Send any emails.Or else you will be hunt down,You cannot change LOCATION IANA of your system and your System Voice analogue and Machine detection which can be obtain through Scrutiny of Aero Space Intelligence.I am not in the mood of doing this and i am on Vacation.Do not Mess with me again.

[email protected]

Quote:
BOY GET BUSY

[email protected]

Quote:
u are a fool

Quote:
PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN ENGLISH PROPERLY. IDIOT

Quote:
GO GET A JOB

Quote:
PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN ENGLISH PROPERLY. IDIOT

Quote:
ILLITERATE

[email protected]
Quote:

na rev they insult people. go find work. who give u internet, na the person i blame. u are a foolish fool. rev badlock. give me ur account make i dash u money. hungry wan kill u

Quote:

why u wan kill yourself, i know say 9ja hard but e never reach the one way go make u turn mad man, english teacher, na u they make this kind sentence ( UR A FOOL). hahahaha, dead guy

[email protected]
Quote:

BIG FOOL. PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO DEY TAY FOR LIFE. GOD OF IRON STRIK YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

As he go destroy you ,your family and anything good in your life !!So shall it be.Oloriburuku
Quote:

God go punish you and entire generation.
Anything good in your life shall be destroyed as from today.

Quote:

He no go better for you henceforth.Your children shall die.Your generation is cursed

[email protected]

Quote:
COME O BOY, YOU BE IDIOT O...
THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION..
WHICH KIND FRUSTRATE ANIMAL YOU BE?????

YOUR PAPA, MAMA, ALL YOUR GENERATION GO DIE!..
WHICH KIND RUBBISH YOU COME HERE DEY DISTURB ME FOR??
DEM SWEAR FOR YOUR PAPA AND MAMA?
YOU THIS IMBECILE.
OGUN GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY..
WHO YOU COME ONLINE HERE DEY DISTURB UP AND DOWN??
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA NA EM GO DIE FOR EFCC..
WHICH KIND JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED PEDOPHILE YOU BE?

AIYE LALA GO KILL ALL YOUR DESCENDANT..
YOU NO GO LIVE TO SEE BETTER THING FOR YOUR LIFE..

WETIN COME BE ALL THIS RUBBISH WEY YOU DEY WRITE COME HERE EVERY TIME DEY TAKE DISTURB ME??????

AMHADIOHA DESTROY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AND YOUR DESCENDANT ,,

MAVAFANCKULO.
BASTARDO
CONNARD
DESGRAÇADO
GOAT!....

Quote:
EWU.
IWU ONYE IBERIBE..
I highly disappointed in you.
A whole igbo boy like you na em dey act like a big fool.
You really disgrace igbo tribe..

I don't hate you so much now,

Anu ohia.
Onye nzuzu.

I see you are jobless and no get work at all.
GET LOSS!

Illiterate like you.

Iti boribo..

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are not an asshole kindly identify yourself
That may be my new closing line in all my future work and personal emails. Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
HELLO MR BAD LUCK OR LOCK KEY, WELL I DID NOTING TO YOU THAT MAKE TO BE INSULTING YOUR FATHER MOTHER YOUR GENERATION LIKE THIS, ANYWAY I WAS ABLE TO MEET YOUR FRIEND WHO TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN NOT PREGNANT WOMAN BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A FULL MAN BUT I TOLD HIM THAT IT RETAKE ME TO TORCH SOMEONE WIFE BUT I HAVE A GOOD SOLUTION TO IT AND YOUR FRIEND ASK ME WHAT IS THE SOLUTION AND I ANSWERED HIM BUT I AM SURPRISED THAT HE PAS THE MASSAGE TO YOU, WELL LET PUT TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I HAVE A VERY MIGHTY DOG THAT PREGNANT YOUR WIFE WITHING 2 WEEK AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO BONE LIKE MY DOG 5 AT SAME TIME 3 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS I NO YOU WILL HAPPY FOR THAT? IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN ASK ME FOR MY NUMBER THEN I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU OR LET YOUR FRIEND BRING YOU TO MY HOUSE I WILL BRING MY DOG TO HELP FOR THAT FREE YOU WILL NOT PAY ONE CENT DO NOT DIE WITHOUT A CHILD.

ANOTHER ONE IS THAT ASK YOUR FATHER HOW YOU WHERE BONE IF YOU DON'T NO LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU NOW, WHEN YOUR FATHER MARRIED YOUR MOTHER HE COULD NOT PERFORM HIS DUTY AND YOUR MOTHER GET ANGRY AND WENT AND SLEEP WITH OGOGORO MAN THAT IS CLOSE MADNESS AND THE MAN PREGNANT THAT IS WHY THE MADNESS IS FLOATING GENTLY IN YOU, GO AND FIND OUT FOR THIS OR YOU WILL CHEN ONE DAY.

WHERE IS YOUR SISTER? YOU DON'T NO WELL I WILL ADVICE TO GO AND YOUR YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MOTHER QUESTION BEFORE IT WILL LATE TO YOU BECAUSE THE MADNESS IS VERY CLOSE TO YOU NOW.

MY DOG IS WAITING TO SEE YOUR WIFE BUT YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE LIKE DOG BECAUSE MY DOG IS WELL TRAINED. DO YOU NO THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY BE DESTROYED LOOK AT YOUR EYE LIKE MONKEY THAT DRINK ALABUKU.

BYE MR BAD LUCK

[email protected]
Quote:

i will take all that belongs to me i'm the one that give it to you, you have no regard for what i give to you, i can see you are ready to face price, gbegbe ipkalipka ogboni

Quote:

you hahahahahahahahaha,i take all now and you will go back to work helper work and work for the street like where i help you from, and your mother will go back to village and your father and all your brothers and sister back to village

Quote:
the dance of the Hillary will come to your house now

[email protected]
Quote:

rev badluck they cox with ogun, how e wan take work. you and your jobless papa and mama. una don drink garri tier, i know say hungry wan kill ur papa and mama, use shame take give me ur account make i dash u money, i know people like una, make u for just say bross abeg u fet give me money make i take chop u they form. all the worm way dey ur belly don chop your intestine finish. read watin u write, (UR A IDJOT)...(UR A FOOL)....(UR JUST A RAT)...(UR MOTHER IS UR FATHER IDJOT) you no even fet spell idiot. u they write IDJOT, real man of God no go fet cox person, talk less of using ogun. the road to hell for u is wide open, u dey claim to be REV, You FOOL FOR NOTHING, empty verse make the loudest noise fool

Quote:

you enter class for school self. or u just pass the area way school dey. you no fet spell dollars, (DOLLA), u no fet spell Business bross. u really be bush pig, people still they go cafe for this time. u say u get money u no fet buy laptop na cafe u dey go. hahahaha, no need for me to they write u. jobless poverty stricken fool. na my gate man be they fuck your mama before, try tell ur mama make e they wash e toto, give me ur address make i send una soup to take baff and tooth paste for ur smelling mouth, good bye i get work full hand, na say u no get na make u see time take they write rubbish, u dey learn how to use computer. hahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:

Ogun go destroy you and your entire generation.Your father,your mother,your children,your wife.ANYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE SHALL BE DESTROYED.OLORIBUTUKU OLOSHI

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahahahahahaha u too small fuck off idiot goat like u mumu

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck u!

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=138944&p=327978
Quote:
DEAD LIZARD I NO DE TALK TOO MUCH SHOW YOUR IDENTITY MAKE I USE YOUR PARENTS PLAY MATCH KILL YOU FOR THEIR FRONT CURSE SCAM I NO SABI , BUT TO KILL NO 1 I BE OOOOOOO I GO LIKE KILL YOU SLOW SLOW, THEN WHEN AM DONE NA CHEMICAL GO DRY YOU CURES I GO DE SEE YOU EVERYDAY SAY SEE THIS BASTARD WEA DE JUMP DONE COLLECT.

YOUR PARENTS ARE INNOCENT AND I CANT INSULT THEM, BUT IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS YOU WILL HAVE EYE PROBLEM THAT WILL LEAD TO YOUR DEATH IF I DON’T KILL YOU WITH MY BEAR HANDS, PLEASE TELL ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT TO USE TO KILL YOUR THE PAINS IN YOUR EYES WHEN IT START DONT SAY I DINT TELL YOU TO BEFORE WARN IR TO BEFORE HARM.

DEAD LIZARD

NA ME MAKANAKI FOR REAL

[email protected]
Quote:
I never wanted to reply u...what is ur problem ??????

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish you the same
Try learn how to speak English
am from yuroba not igbo
but N** why are you such a fool,
if you feel you dont not see this msg as anything why not fucking delete the msg instead of making noise and for ur info am not in Nigeria if you think am very hungry nd if you are the millonira like you claim prove that to you community not typing becus you still have a hand to type learn to be respectful and dont always boost act like a man if you reli are
heed my advice

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID JOBLESS MAN GO HANG YOUR SELF
you are Stupid Bastard animal's Alright !! How did not have any mother talk less of father and that is on lost goat at the Oshodi road Right?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EVER YOU SAID WILL HAPPEN TO AND YOUR FAMILYS

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=125794
Quote:
whats your problem.Please don't email me again.

[email protected]
Quote:
You all must die and scatter with the HOLY GHOST by Thunder through Psalm 91, Psalm 31, Psalm 35 and Double Amen !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu who claim to work with DHL
illiterate that does not know how to spell millonia

Quote:
I WILL SPAM YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
who you be guy?..why all this now?....

[email protected]
Quote:
Its certain you are a fraustrated and demented soul,who needs urgent attention at the psychiatric hospital.Keep on typing rubbish,you scumbad ass hole.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GO AND DIE AND UR MAMA PUSSY FOOL YOU NO GET PUSSY SUCKER.

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=328743
Quote:
Sorry who are you? was it a mistipe

Quote:
Please am not who you think you dealing with am Benard Juish

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know you are talking to your mama
your mama is an ashawo i firt fuck am im your father son , i meant your mama as an ashwo but her toto too big na my head i day put for inside so i have to give her to that foolish goa who is your fsther ask your mother question please

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOY AMERICANA CANIADIA IF ONLY YOU ARE MAN ENUOGH TOO GIVE ME LOCATION AND SAY SEE WHO I BE COME OUT I GO KILL YOU KILL YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA YOUR FULL GENERATION AMY BODY I SEE FOR THE ARENA NA PIONT BLANK I GO SHOOT ASIDE, SEE TROUBLE DE SLEEP YOU THEY JUMP COME DIE OR DEM SWEAR FOR YOUR FOOL GENERATION YOU DIS SMALL FUCKING SCAMMER
I SITE YOU IN FRONT OF POLICE I KILL YOU MORE OGUN KILL YOU AND YOU NO GO EVER COLLECT CONTROLE AT ALL TILL YOU DIE.......... NO JUST DE EMAIL ME CURES I NO GET YOUR TIME NA MY BOYS BOX BE DIS JUST GIVE LOCATION OR WE TRACE YOU , YOU DONE GOOOO FOR REAL , SO RESPECT YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
Plz you are sendimg to the rough person okay..check your email address properly..thank you this message is too much now

Quote:
Guy na another person you dey send this thing too..check your mail I don't have business with you okay..who be you self and why all this insult..when I no do any business with you.. I tell you again check your email well again..I don't know you and I have never done anything with you...

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE THIS FOOL? WHY ALL THE INSULT AND CURSE UPON YOUR FAMILY? YOU GET SENSE AT ALL?

Quote:
READ YOUR WRITE UP AND TELL ME WHO IS AN ILLITERATE....GUY, YOU NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL AND GET A LIFE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR MISERABLE FAMILY. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE SENDING ME THIS BULLSHIT. ARE YOU MENTALLY OKAY OR HIGH ON CHEAP DRUGS? YOU ARE TALKING TO A SCHOLAR MIND YOU. I KNOW ENGLISH IS A PROBLEM, PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL MOTHER FUCKING PISS OF SHIT. HOW I WISH I CAN SEE YOU FACE TO FACE SO I CAN SHOW YOU THE STUFF I'M MADE OF. GUY, YOU NEED TO BEG YOUR FAMILY TO SHOW YOU WHERE THEY HANG YOUR DESTINY. PUTOS.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU ?

Quote:
PLZ WHO ARE YOU ??

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN ALL YOU HAVE JUST SAID A MILLION TIMES TO YOU IJN AMN

[email protected]
Quote:
Goat animal like you who did not know English Language at all.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh my God, please go back to school there is no single word you can spell correctly.

Quote:
Idiot, this is how to spell it biological and not bialogical. Your family must be disappointed in you.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID I HAVE TAKING YOU TO MY ALTER NOW AND YOU WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
WHATEVER YOU SAID WILL MUST SURELY COME TO YOUR LIFE, ANU OFIA

[email protected]
Quote:
It seems you are insane you fool? What gave you the impetus to talk nonsense here? Do you know who you are talk to you imbecile? How dare you.I just saw the rubbish you sent to this email,and I thought you did it unintentionally and you repeated it this morning, you can't not even write a good and correct English and you open your filty mouth and said you have money,was I the person that sent a message to you?Let me tell you,if you try this nonsense again;I will tell you that I'm really serving the Lucifer.You better watch your days or have yourself to be blamed you vagabond!

[email protected]
Quote:
e be like say thunder wan fire your papa. Oloriburuku. I know sabi your mama. no message me again

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid by writing all this shit to your whole family

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr English lecturer with grammatical blunders.
why are you a frustrated man?
just a simple question.
i need simple answer not explanation.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY FOR THE NEWS, FOR YOU NEVER KNOW YOU WILL SOON DIE. YOU UR FATHER UR MOTHER UR GIRLS YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS IF YOU HAVE MARRIED HAVE WIFE OR HAVE ANY CHILD OR KIDS YOU WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF ANOTHER DAY.COZ ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE CONE 419 SCAM YOUR LIFE WILL END NEXT WEEK TRUST ME. FOR WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED .

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this

Quote:
WHO BE THIS NA YOUR MAMA GO DIE

Quote:
I BEG NO VEX WHO BE THIS BROS ME AND DO ANY MATTER IF NO BE YOUR MAMA THEY GO RAP AM YOU FATHER GO DIE FOR FOR STREET YOUR SISTER NA WOOD THEY GO SHOCK FOR HER A TOTO YOUR BROTHER YOU BLOOD MONEY DEY GO USE FOR

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS RUBBISH, YOU WILL DIE LIKE A COCKROACH.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
What can you say about this white man scam ripping Africans off?

Quote:
I should have investigated you before accepting your word and I wouldn't have lost my money and time with you. You cocksucking white trash!

Quote:
Clown Boy,

You're probably in one fucking remote village in Ekiti state eating amala and ewedu and daydreaming how you can drink crystal champagne for the first time in your life.

I pity your poor mother that gave birth to such a wretched fool like you, EFCC will soon catch up with you and I will laugh your ass out when they parade you on national television with your fake name and UK number.

I believe you've been cursed from birth and you will never be useful to your poor old mother. Bastard 419 fool!

Funny to see a Nigerian lad calling other Nigerian lads stupid. At least he got one thing right.

Quote:
Mr. Clown,

I wasn't mistaken when I saw your fake UK number as another opportunist in the 419 business without moral, do me a favor and take your stupid partnership down your ass. You stupid Nigerians are every where with different faces looking for whom to scam.

I smelled you out from your first mail and any other insulting mail from you will result in blocking your ass. You cock sucking black monkey with borrowed English name.

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
U b mumu naw cos say u dy live better life abi

Quote:
God know say i nr dy sin

Quote:
Because say u dy another country mumu

Quote:
Mumu like you

Quote:
Go report may dem con kill me

U re a disgrace to ur family

Quote:

Ur email

Hustler

Quote:
Lol my guy afa

[email protected]
Quote:

Back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:

😈👿👹👹👹👿👿👿👿👿😈😈😈👹👹👹👹👹💀💀💀💀👻👻👻👽👽👽👽👽👹👹👿👿😈😈👿👿👹👹👹👹👹,this is what you will see always in your dream when you sleep until, we take you, i think you forget when obi bring you come my kingdom, it is time first nothing goes for nothing, i will take all you have now it is time. do you think i will give you all then you go with it without paying back

[email protected]
Quote:

e be like say watin i write you pain u die. hahaha, I knw knw say REV knw watin be auto response, and u say na me they scam people. mugu, fuck off, if u get money u no go they send message they cox people way u knw knw. who does that, na say my gate man break up with ur mama na make u wan die, i fet help ur mama talk to am. u no go fet stop me from collecting money. u are just a fucking hungry looking guy. If men were God, but sorry u are not, and there is nothing you can do. you dead rat

[email protected]

Quote:
are you my God? God punish you 1 million times fool

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU CANNOT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

Quote:
MR.DEATH

[email protected]

Quote:
shut the fuck up

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE JUST AN ASSHOLE MAN. YOU CAN'T EVEN TYPE CORRECTLY. WHAT PART OF BUSH ARE YOU FUCKING FROM? MAN, YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF MY E-MAIL OR I DEAL WITH YOU BADLY. MOTHER FUCKING PUTOS.

[email protected]

Quote:
Amadioha destroy strike you to death, and wipe out your family complete,

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you asshoe

Quote:
fuck you asshole

Quote:
fuck pig axe

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender, i deflect it.

all your curses will befall you and your entire families. Fake reverend please keep your fake useless opinion to your self and moreover you are not God.
You are not my God
so go fuck yourself and die of heart attack useless fake reverend

your entire family will die and rotten in jail stupid fake man.
I am better than you because i don't curse people and i am not asking your forefathers money.

fake you shameless man. A man of God will never rain curses on a fellow human
psycho dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee go and kill yourself

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a foolish bastard i am already a billionier with many houses and cars first of all let me explain to you fool i am not the only one in benin republic that is a scam and 2 i am not scaming in my country or any of africa country and 3 is that i want to inform you that all this bulshit you have said will come to pass upon your self you will remain a poor man in life while i enjoy my wealtyh very well and you will be a prisoner in no less than 1 month i am the one who told you that and ones you enter prison remenber everything i am telling you today and finally i dont steal from you or your useless idiot who call himself your father or that kezaya prostitude who call herself your mother useless he goat like you fuck off foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:

Why would you send me such a message do you know me?? Or have I collected
Money from you??

[email protected]
Quote:

god we punished that your deity mouth for you all this you are said will go back to your family in the name of Jesus Christ so shield lee be to you

Quote:

idiot that is your portion in the name of Jesus if you send me message tinder will killed you so shield he be
i think you did not have work if not

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]

Quote:
thanks man go ahead am waiting for you ass to get roasted

[email protected]
Quote:

You are the highest idiot I have never see in my life may almighty God give U disgrace to your entire life fuck u

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a bastard idiot anbd uselss ashole ok a lowlife niga like you go and die monkey

[email protected]
Quote:

back to the sender in 7 times, look at your English very poor, you call yourself rev goooodluck, but badluck to your family, point of correction i'm a millionaire in dollars, you are big fool, you will re-mean poor forever and even in Jesus name amen, you born by mistake, your family will regret the very day your foolish mother born you, may you never see next day in Jesus name amen and amen fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck Your Ass Niqqa

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA

Quote:
GO AND DIE WITH YOUR NIGERIAN POLICE

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA AND SISTER

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish you and disgrace you, you are a big fool you loan scam fuck you, you go see the bad side of the street, because you da pray bad prayers for men, fool

Quote:
Fuck u and fuck off you are a hippos

[email protected]
Quote:
U get time oooooooooooooooooooooooo.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION , OLODO

CRIMINAL REV.

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you mad dont you know where to drop your message you bastard fuck off my mail

[email protected]
Quote:

You are big fool and Nigeria pig.... Get out idiot and is your mama n papa who are doing scam... Do you know me ? Motherfucker

[email protected]
Quote:
JOBLESS FOOL. YOU WILL SEE WHAT I WILL DO TO YOUR INBOX

[email protected]
Quote:

OGUN NA GO KILL YOUR PAPA
I GO FUCK YOUR SISTER TOTO
UR MAMA NA WASTE NO NEED TO CURSE AM

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER WEY DON DIE,
OGUN NO GET LEVEL MUMU.... UNA GO DE MAKE PERSON WASTE CONNECTION, WETIN UR MATE DE DO FOR INTERNET? U IDIOT OF OUR TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG GOAT

Quote:
OGUN god kill u, busy body, FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL Monkey

Quote:

You are just a good for nothing bastard and if you get on my nerves i
will destroy you and your life try me big fool ... you when nor go get
erection for your correction .... you curse watin nor curse you
...sorry is your name wait and see

[email protected]
Quote:

Thanks my dear friend, but if you wanna come with the EFCC, remember
to ask me for my address so that it will be easy for them okay.

I will be waiting for you in my humble abode

Quote:
hahahah, you are just a simple fool, an ordinary idiot and a small mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
To whom it may concern .
I want you to vividly elucidate, the efficacy of your mail to me, because from what i see here in your mail to me i cannot even read it, i dont know if you wrote it in english or you developed your own english words, you self proclaimed I wonder what an Illiterate you are how did you end up been a reverned ? without academics inclined ? tell me .
Whats your problem with me ? did we transact any business ?
Take note of this, anyone i deal with got what he or she reuested from me and they are happy, what are you talking about ? calling me names ? Oh i look your email up you might be suprised what i get ?

Mr Reverned my ass if you ever try to call me names again you will regret it.
Be warned .

Martins

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WANT US TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL.

One more message from you consider your life and that of your family a gonna.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CURSE U NOW BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU SAID WILL COME BACK YOU 10 TIME IN THE NAME OF GOD AMEN AND AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND BACK TO SENDER....ALL THE RUBISH AND BAD WORDS WE RETURN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE I DO NOT OFFEND YOU OR KNOW YOU. I RETURN TO SENDER WHICH IS YOU AND YOUR UNION.

Quote:

I SWEAR, IF I SEE YOU I WE FUCK UR AS HOLE BECAUSE I NEVER DID SOMETHING WRONG FOR YOU TO INSULT YOUR GENERATION LIKE THIS. I AM A GRADUATE WITH HIGH DEGREE. ANYWAY I DON'T HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME ON ILLITERATE LIKE YOU. BAD LUCK WE FOLLOW YOU FOR THIS UNTIL YOU BEG BEG ME BACK, I AM NOT GOD BUT HE LIVEST IN ME. I AS GOD TO FORGIVE ME WITH THE WORDS WILL BOTH EXCHANGE HERE BUT YOU HAVE TO AS FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS. DID I TAKE ANYTHING FROM YOU?

Quote:

NA THE SAME OGUN GO FIRED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TOMORROW I PRAY. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Nothing u get ... We will see the end you fool

Quote:
It is your mama and your papa that are shit,who needs to be in the zoo... I think you are a big fool... You don't know where I am and you are there talking rubbish ... I am chilling and living better with my husband in holland and you damn nigeria pig won't stop disturbing me, I will report you ... You are very mad person and all your entire family will suffer and become slave forever... Fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
Oku gbabuegi dei, Aturu ohia.......Obu force ki edechie onye ara fool report ur mama......U will never know good thing in ur life.....You will die before ur time....Because is not by force to answer email mumu

OGUN PUNISH U TODAY
OGUN PUNISH U TODAY
OGUN PUNISH U TODAY
OGUN PUNISH U TODAY
OGUN PUNISH U TODAY
OGUN PUNISH U TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a useless he goatv wewill see who will be prisoner very soon you will roat in jail because you and your useless family is a fool you are not wise enouph to do scam work because you wil be killed over night go mark my words you will be prisoner very soon because nah you find me come fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Quote:
You are no body to say that i cant collect anything from a white man because i am not the only scammer so none of your words will cross my lane because am bigger than you Fooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Quote:

fuck off nah u wey okija go kill and your generation because there is nothing that consighn me and my generation with okija so fuck off foooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
I Don't know what you called yourself Reverend Gooooodlock and that is why you are suffering for hardship without progress in your life. Your Good lock has being locking every Blessing that is coming on your Way. You have suffered and become frustrated in your life, and that is reason of your running into church and called yourself Reverend Hard Lock. Jesus Christ himself Blessed us Sinners and humbly asked us to repent. And that the same Bible you are using and cursing people online told you do not be judged but only God can Judge. A Man of God you are calling human being God created like you bastard. The Same Bible you are using told you that God will bring from the hand of poor and Frustrated people like you to Bless us Big men's.

Now think about your life. Please I am blessed By God From this business. Sorry to let you know this I can still help you because i have good mindset for my follow humans. Reverend Hard Lock. Reply me.

Quote:
You are indeed a poor man,

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT RANGE I BOUGHT MY PASTOR TALKNADO SINCE HOW MANY YEARS NOW, PASTOR YOU ARE CALLING YANKEE IS NOW I KNOW YOU, MY LAST CAR I DROVE LAST YEAR WAS G WAGON GO AND CHECK THE PRICE 2015 POOR FUCKING IDIOT MAN LIKE YOU YOU WILL CONTINUE YOUR LIFE WHAT YOU CLAIM WILL NEVER REACH YOU.

GOD OF TALKNADO WILL CURSE YOU FOREVER AND EVER. FOR MORE GOOD NEWS I AM GOING TO COLLECT LITTLE HARLIS NOW I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I AM BACK I ENJOY OF COMMUNICATING WITH YOU.

BASTARD ILLITERATE THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNS A WORD. ALL YOUR GENERATION BASTARD OSUU PEOPLE CURSE PEOPLE. OSU YOU ARE CURSE FROM GOD SO STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE BASTARD IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:

You this stupid boi claiming to be rev. Gooooodluck God will punish you and ogun will kill you and your useless and hopeless family . i am putting it to you that your days of doom is at hand .bastard son of a prostitute orphan woman and thousands fathers.

Quote:

Amadioha strike you dead and ogun kill you and your family you peice of shi and you shall dime untimely death and motor accident soon

Quote:

you will die and magot will eat your rotten body fool and you will garnish your teeth in suffering this few days mark my word . i have fire in my tongue and you have provike the rot of god upon you and you shall see hell before you die soon

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAH MUGU LIKE YOU ............. POOR STUPID IDIOT LIKE ... GOOOOODLUCK YOUR MAMA THERE ..........ANUMPAM... EWU OHIA,, TALK MAKE I SLAP YOUR FACE IDIOT

SCAMMER LIKE YOU

Quote:

i don see say craze don dey worry you. I wan curse your mama and papa cos them no do me anything. Wetin be ur problem this guy. I know wan talk to you again abeg. If you say you be guy man, u cant behave like this... any way good luck.. for anything wey u dey do

bye

[email protected]
Quote:
you are nothing but a fool, a fool is ever better than u.

[email protected]
Quote:

may you die of hard luck and may the tunder of bad luck strike you and your family you will never see Any Good thin g in your life you are playing with fire did i fox you to reply me the people in the gov are there stelling wht not place curse on them you will die by fire by thunder idot bastard if i sight my eyes on you i will kill you and your family no body will remain

[email protected]
Quote:
Please report to fbi too and your nearest police station do you need my phone number?? You can't even spell Common English Sorry reverend

Quote:
Message me when you can speak correctly English bni asshole

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you?
How did you motherfucker got my email, You're a hacker

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahah foooooooooooooooooolllllllllllll go fuck you smelling mother pussy ok i will be waiting to hear from you ok IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a basterd son of a bitch black monkey what are you trying to tell me you are a fool and idiot

Quote:
fuck you go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:

i collected your job and he has just paid me today, i am sorry survival of the fittest come make i teach mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa your mama your brother an be police and effcc friend mumu go and hustle if it easy to thief not naira i come ou papa hux come thieif ur family make Ogun kill you nad that your generation your father and family na be efcc and police frd A fooll at forthy is a fool forever okay get lost fool

[email protected]
Quote:

Honestly, I think you deserve better education. Your grammar construction sucks. Good luck being foolish.

[email protected]
Quote:
AYELALA GOD'S DESTROYED YOU TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you insultin me like however

[email protected]
Quote:

SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS, I WE SEND MY BOYS TO REMOVE YOUR HEAD FOR ME. I NEED YOUR HEAD FOR SACRIFICE...IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR SELF JUST SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. IF THEY DID NOT MEET YOU AND THEY WE BEHEAD ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER I TELL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
hehehe see you bastard idiot born by mistake stop replying my email if you dont want to die young oresle i will go to you place and fuck all you parenst including you mother and you sister idiot dont get back to me again fool

[email protected]
Quote:

U be big fool. You no get work abi?
Create another job format cause this one no join. Oluwa big pass u wit ur dirty msg. I received 1500$ last night and another dey come soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU

Quote:
IT WILL NOT BE WELL FOR WITH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

you a bloody bastard sense you dont have, have you ever sent money to
me i dont even know this fool look for better stuff to do with your
life you failed on this one so you are irrelevant nothing will work
from you lol wise up fool i bet you are so restarted now.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool at 40 means fool forever go and tell the police you think i will be scared mugu like you ogun kill you and your entire family if you pray for my down fall idiot....you know no watin dem do to us for the time of slavery fool mumu boy na you be run go tell police if you nor get transport i can give you as you say illiterate like you too...i nor dey run if you want my number i can give you if you are not a scammer like me what are you doing here U ARE A BASTERD DISGRACE TO MY COUNTRY too

[email protected]
Quote:

LET ME CORRECT YOU A LITTLE ATTENTION U

FULLISH (FOOLISH)
N (AND)

JOBLESS
BASTERD! (BASTARD)

U DEY IN DE CAFÉ IN

NIJA (NIGERIA)

BOMING (EMAIL SENDING)

FOR UR SO CALL CHAIR. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N I B

TEARIN ( DISMANTLE OR SCATTER )

REAL CASH. OKEY. U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I HAV MAKE REAL MONEY . U R LAUGHING STOCK TO

ORTHERS (OTHERS)

IN THE CAFÉ. UR A

MUGU (ILLITERATE OR ILLITERACY) OR UNINTELLIGENT

OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, DON NO EVA REACH. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS.

U WILL BE LOSING ANYTHIN U EVER GET TO

ASHAWO ( PROSTITUTE)

YOU HAVE SO MUCH ERRORS HERE. OH MY GOD WHAT SCHOOL DID YOU ATTEND.? THE CLIENT THAT PAID YOU I AM SURE YOU CHARMED HIM.

GO DOWN AND CORRECT YOUR MISTAKES BECAUSE I CANT DEAL WITH YOU. WHAT NONSENSE

USE MICROSOFT CORRECTION WHENEVER YOU DEEMED FIT OK

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ONE CONDOM COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS FROM HAPPENING. BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME OLD FOOL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
i too big to they waste my time they write house boy like you, i just write u to let u know say i never sick. the cox self make me well, you and your fucking harlot mama na go die with AIDS, Just the way your papa take die, doctor say na 3 days u and your harlot mama get to live, i go donate money for your funeral, i go pay for news papper to put ur face and ur mama own for front page, obituary

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender in jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
i got your mail is there anyway ni can help you asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
waytin i do u oga

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION IS STUPID AND IDIOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE FRAUDS PEOPLE WHICH I DON'T KNOW YOU. DUE TO YOUR I.P I KNOW WHO U REALLY ARE, IF YOU RECEIVE MY MESSAGE WHY ARE YOU INSULTING YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATIONS.

I HATE U BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Same to you

[email protected]
Quote:
???????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
Father God, Thank you for all the ways you ve provide For Us. You know Every Bill and Financial Fear that is Keeping us up at Night, Today we lay every burden at ur Feet and Trust you to provide what we Need According to ur will. As we Wait, Help us to place our hope in You!!! In Almighty Name #Amin
My prayer For Every Eyes Seeing This and Also i wish my haters whatever They wish me.....

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol na you them send again e be like say you get free data

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun kill your generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
bros please teach me I do not know much about the work.....Please

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello,
look at urself u that was born by ashawo woman that can not even take care of his mother want to take care of another person that is doing his own.u are a fool the most stupid idiot i have ever seen in this world.if u are bold enough give ur contact details your father is one of this people that put this country into this predicament we are coming for you people bastard YOU ARE NOT A SHAME USING GM AIL ACCOUNT WHEN UR MATE ARE USING CUSTOMIZE EMAIL BASTARD

BASTARD

Quote:
YOU SEE I TOLD YOU U BF U DONT HAVE JOB AND IF YOU HAVE JOB YOU ARE REALLY DOING YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TIME FOR THIS,OYINBO GUYMAN AND YOU ARE USING ZENITH BANK DO YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH U ARE?LOOK OUT THE ENGLISH YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT?IF AM MEDIATED TO MARK YOUR WRITE UP I WILL SCORE YOU JUST TWO PERCENT JUST BECAUSE YOU PRESENT IN THE EXAMS HALL.YOU BE MUMU AT THE HIGHEST ORDER AT THIS TIME YOU TALKING ABOUT OGBONI THAT HAVE LONG BEEN ABANDONED I BELIEVE YOU ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THAT USE RITUAL FOR JOB.I WAS A MEMBER OF REFORMED OGBONI FRATERNITY BEFORE I LEFT I WAS BLENDED IN IYARO BENIN CITY THE YEAR 1982.I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM MUMU.STOP THAT YOUR NOISE IDIOTIC,NOT LOAN YOU DEY DO?SMALL BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION TO COME WILL DIE THIS MOMENT AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE AND NO ONE WILL EVER SEE TOMORROW SAY AMEN BUSH MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you very much i will go to school

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a full fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha, you know why am laughing? your nothing but a big fool and nonentity, *DELETED* like you, Don't ever dare me because if you do you will regret ever knowing me in this your entire. Listen, Am from Agulerian and I didn't think you can harm me because I know where I belong and where am from and no weapon form against me shall prosper. Am expecting you to come as you said lower life monkey, better go and change your life before you die mumu boy. Are you not ashame of yourself pround your Ogboni? okay Ogboni let me kiss wall because your Ogboni Boy? yeye boy and born throw away

Listen bastard
Slow poison

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU???

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]
https://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=139468
Quote:
How did you get to my email account? Who is this Dr same email?
Please, I don't send you any emails and I don't like to get emails with this language.
Sharon McCauley
Banking instruments
Trade, Monetization.

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com//forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=139590
Quote:
Why are you copying me in this correspondence. Can someone tell me what is happening or strike me out of that list ASAP.

[email protected]
Quote:
Shut up.. I sabi you?
Olofo

[email protected]
Quote:
more bastard

mugu

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=139424
Quote:
I would appreciate if you can keep me out of your conversations as I don't even know either one of you.

Thanks !

[email protected]
Quote:
You never make have of my income you fool

Quote:
Go take care of yourself first before you come to me cos I fit buy you and your family kill chop mtf

Quote:
I get your time now you fool

Quote:
Calculate your salary plus your mam salary and your father's salary and any of your relative abs tell me so I can employ you piece of shit and pay you off in multiples son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Big Fool, Born Throw Away and son of bitch, MotherFucker and O.I.O. Finally, I didn't blame you rather I blame the woman giving birth for foolish man like you... Idiotic element.

Black Monkey and junior brother of chimpanzee.

[email protected]
Quote:
U may dy do zenith

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO SENT YOU MESSAGE? ITS LIKE YOU MAD ?

Quote:
Your mama yansh there

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU SURE YOU CAME OUT FROM YOUR MOTHERS SMELLING PUSSY OR WIDE ANUS.

[email protected]
Quote:
hmmmm

[email protected]
Quote:
See who they talk, you they send email with small and big capital letter, you be bush man

[email protected]
Quote:
You are born with a contaminated sperm by a prostitute mother and you are a stupid holigan and never do well and i think you should perish in agony because you dont have a hope bastard *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck your mothers smelling pussy ok

Quote:
hahahah you are not my god but by the power that make me a human being and the power of innocent i will suprise my enemies and no one will die in my family and gene ration and unborn child in my generation but death will be you and your generation potion until you ask me for forgiveness

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SEE SAY YOU NO GET COMMON SENCE, IDIOT MAKE OGUN PUNISH YOUR GENERATION.

IF YOU KNOW SAY YOUR MAMA AND PAPA BORN YOU WELL.

PLS TRY SEND ME YOUR REAL NAME AND YOUR PHOTO ID,

IF I NO TURN YOU TO BLIND CREAPUL OVER NIGHT.

MAKE U NO SAY I BE REAL BASTARD WE YOU CALL ME.

SEE THIS KIND DOMESTIC ANIMAL OH, I EXPECT MAKE U DEY INSIDE THE CAGE WAY YOUR DESTINY PUT AT THIS TIKE UR TYPE DEY EVEN ASK ME SAY U GO TAKE CARE OF ME WLL.

NA UR TYPE.

PLEASE SHOW UR FACE ANIMAL.

MAKE OGUN PUNISH YOU TEN X TEN X TEN BILLION TIMEX IDIOT.

NO LEAVE.

NA UR TYPE PLEASE JUST PROVE ME UR IDENTITY ANIMAIL.

YOU NO SABI TALK , I GO TEACH YOU WILLA.

SMALL DOG, LOLZ.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH MUGU

U DEY LEARN, PLEASE PROVE ME UR IDENTITY MUGU

SHOW UR FACE, IF YOU GO LAST AT ALL DONDY UNITED, FROM EGBE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

GET LOSS

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard u no sabi spam na hin make u de spam my mail, if your papa get sense. U go contact us make we teach u how make money, JJC like you.

Quote:
in every mail u got frm, i didn't write u a note. ur papa wey sabi english na hin de combine english vocal.. You need to return back to school because i wasn't speaking with you (VOCAL MEANS BEING OUTSPOKEN) bastard get a life and stop fooling ur fada, contact me if u want 2 learn

[email protected]
Quote:
SHUT UP FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
fake man, thief. international thief. thief
EFCC will soon catch up on you stupid boy.
fake international guyman
you won't go to heaven with 10kobo yeye guyman.
go use your ogboni power kill all your entire family and your pikin.
God pass you! fake man.
you won die because of small world!!!!! fake wicked international useless man. swear if you are not a fake fraudster?????
you go take your hand kill yourself in the name of almighty. fake man
wait for pay back,. you will pay back soon
your ogboni group will soon come after you.
TERRORIST

[email protected]
Quote:
Big fool you are. Using Gmail to work bank. You nor see money do better domain. Ogun kill u and ur poor family.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A BASTARD FOR READING MY MAIL AND FOR SENDING ME THAT RUBBISH YOUR ARE AN UNGRATEFUL IDIOT

TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY STUPID FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
It's your village papa and your mad mama who are useless , I think your scamming work is making you go crazy.. You will never get one kobo in your life and your entire mad family will face dangerous calamity and soon the great gods will strike u all to madness... Believe me you are biting what you cannot chew .... The game has just began... Watch your back you fool...Nigerian pig

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you, foolish and greedy coward

[email protected]

Quote:
God punish you..

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy c as u mumu u dey work with EFCC AND POLICE c ur emil address i
pity ur life goat

Quote:
call na u no get number i pity ur mama cox dis life don dey tire u call me na

Quote:
i no get ur time cox na goat u b

Quote:

c u way no get mind dey tell person say make him call u. i go trach u
wit dis ur number

Quote:

i go track u sha b u say u EFCC and u dey work with police abi u go
soon die just dey watch school u no go n u say u b EFCC read all d
mumu message u send gv me if r english correct goat

Quote:

guy go back 2 school make u read well sabi write olodo spell ur name n
ur papa name make i c

Quote:
guy u b mumu

[email protected]

Quote:
who the fuck are you?

Quote:
your father

[email protected]
Quote:

Hey this basterd you think i am fool like u bitch ass police i don't give a fuck about u and ur entire family for this words u made i will send basterd like u to give u bullet not bullshit ok. As for now bear it in mind your mama and your papa will die together if their still alive but if they are not alive u and ur brother or ur sister will die together at the same day. Do u know who i am ?? U motherfucker slim brokering ass as from today June 1 u will remain a lose in all what u are doing in your entire life and end up to death because it ur time to be like. Badluck like u. So remain fool forever as well.Dog suck ur dick to cut it off to put ur to death cat and rat will buried u alive which country is urs?? Did your father rule Nigeria before goat asshole thunder stick u to hole and u die there pussy hole . I am Dc rich *DELETED* call me +2348074383342

[email protected]
Quote:

God punish you with Nija number in Syria.
That is why you can never make one dollar in life.Bad english and no correct language.
You will die in poverty as an illiterate mugu.So rev goodluck mugu.
Thouder fire you and your family idiot.Your papa.

I will show you whom I am and trace that your number and mess you up.Just watch what I will do next.

[email protected]
Quote:

DID YOU FINISH PRIMARY SCHOOL? OH MY GOD. I CANT IMAGING YOU HAVE COMPUTER WITH YOU. DROP THE COMPUTER AND EARN A DEGREE.

[email protected]

Quote:
UR FATHER AND GENERATION ARE ALL IDIOTS

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE UNTIMELY DEATH MAD FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
God punish u

Quote:
GOD PUNISH UR GENERATION

Quote:
God will punish u, stop distubing me , i will block u now

[email protected]

Quote:
HE NO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER.... BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
I WILL PUT IN WHEEL CHAIR IF YOU DONT BE-CAREFUL

Quote:

HMMM DONT TRY ME OO BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU.
I CAN DISFIGURE YOUR HAND IMMEDIATELY ,,

JUST BE-CAREFUL WITH ME IM A KILLER ...

IF I CAN KILL MY FAMILY WHAT WILL BE THE REASON WHY FOR ME NOT TO KILL YOU..

I KILL 18 NATIVE DOCTOR IN A DAY ...

I USE 500 VIRGIN, 270 PREGNANT WOMEN AND 1500 NEW BORN BABY, FOR SACRIFICE IN A YEAR ....

MAYBE WE WILL USE YOU TO BURIED ONE OF OUR MEMBER THAT DIE BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO KILL HIS MOTHER .

IM DOING ALL THIS SO THAT THEY WILL THINK THAT THIS IS WHAT GIVE ME MONEY BUT NOT.....

I USE BLOOK AS MY WINE AND I ATE YOUNG BABY AS A MEET THAT IS MY FOOD..

I THINK YOU WILL BE MY NEXT TARGET....

YOUR MEET AND BLOOD COULD BE MINE IF YOU DONT TAKE YOUR TIME.
Quote:

I WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD ....DONT UPSET ME BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE MERCIFUL MIND

Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU AND KILL YOUR FAMILY .....YOUR BLOOD IS MINE
ok no problem ,,we will know who is the strongest because i can see you as an ordinary boy

Quote:

JUST WATCH 7 DAYS FROM NOW AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...THEN GET BACK TO ME..

I DONT TALK TOO MUCH BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO ...

Quote:
LISTEN BOY,,I DONT WORK IN CAFE ..

I HAVE MY OWN INTERNET AT HOME.....I WAS BORN IN USA BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO MY GROUND MOTHER WHOM I TOOK OVER FROM HER NATIVE DOCTOR WORK
I WAS INITIATED IN OCCULT WORLD BY MY GROUND MOTHER AND I CAME BACK USA TO ESTABLISH IT..

I AM AGENT OF THE DEVIL , I WORK IN THE INTERNET TO BRINK PEOPLE CLOSED TO US..

WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA THEY UNGRADED ME BECAUSE I KILL 329 PEOPLE IN 3 AND HALF MONTHS .

I DISCONNECT WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME TO KILL THE ONLY BROTHER I HAVE WHO IS NOW THE RICHEST GUY IN DELTA STATE AND HE IS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING I HAVE BACK IN NIGERIA.

THEY GAVE ME 3 ESTATE IN USA AND 1 IN CANADA THAT WAS WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA TO LEARN SOME FUCKING JUJU WORK...PLEASE TO TAKE ME TO BACK TO WHERE I WAS BECAUSE I CAN TRACE YOU AND BRINK DOWN ENTIRELY AND MAKE YOU MY CHAIR..

PLEASE I BEG YOU TO BECAREFUL WITH ME BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THAT SOMETHING WILL STILL BRING ME BACK ..THEN I WILL SACRIFICE A FAMILY I DONT KNOW ABOUT AND ALSO MY KIDS AND WIFE.

I HAVE 4 HOUSE IN LONDON AND 1 IN GERMANY ...SOME MANY COUNTRY I HAVE SOME HOUSES EVEN I FORGET SOME BECAUSE THEY GAVE ME HOUSES DUE TO MY WORK WITH THEM AND PROMOTION BUT I ABANDON SOME.

MONEY IS NOT MY PROBLEM ,,,IM JUST CHECKING SOME THE EMAIL AND WHAT I USED TO DRAW PEOPLE CLOSED TO ME AND MAKE THEM EVIL...I WAS RETHINKING WHAT I HAVE DONE AT THE PAST BUT NOW YOU WANT TO BRINK ME BACK....I USE THIS WAY TO DECEIVE SOME PEOPLE THAT CAME FROM NIGERIA...

I DONT HAVE FRIEND BECAUSE IF I HAVE FRIEND THEY WILL DIE IN A WEEK TIME SO PEOPLE START GETTING AFRAID OF ME..

BECAUSE OF THE BLOOD MY OCCULT MEMBER NEED THEY SAID I SHOULD BECOME A SOLDIER ....I COMMAND PEOPLE TO KILL EVERY TIME AND WHEN THEY DO MY OCCULT MEMBER UPGRADE ME.

PLEASE I BEG YOU DONT TAKE ME BACK ,,,,,IM WARNING YOU ..AS IM TALKING TO YOU THEY HAVE VISIT ME AND THEY WANT ME TO INSTRUCT THEM WHAT TO DO BUT I DONT WANT IT AGAIN..

IF I STARTED TELLING YOU ABOUT ME ,,I WILL NOT EVEN FINISH IT A DAY...

WE HAVE A CHURCH CALLED THE GREATEST DEMON ASSOCIATION MINISTRY..

THIS IS JUST A BRIEF

ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK ?

[email protected]
Quote:

let me get my hand on you first then you will know the kind of person i'm i know you will be surprise that i know you very well but first i have to make some necessary arrangement for me to get you down before God will put you down before my your own very eyes

[email protected]
Quote:

you are a useless human being who is already hopeless FUCK OFF foooooooolllllllllll IDIOT i will be waiting for your reply ok NKITA MEANS DOG IN ENGLISH

Quote:

hahahaha foooooooooooooooooooooooollllllll FUCK OFF BASTARD i will be waiting for your reply ok IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

goun kill ur generation......idiot like you na 12k yankee u collect wey u dey happy., i just confirm 340k euro yesterday for my alibaba work....old mumu like u no fit talk any where i stand...may igunnugun gun e pa....may akala ka e bole, ofo ni omi eja n she wa shofo danu ni

[email protected]

Quote:
You just a big fool...no be only *deleted*..fool

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY NA BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

Weytn I won call you for fool, person wey sure for no Dey beef. Bros money speak louder than voice let do money in pool send your video with money me too go do the same if e sure for you

Last edited by bobbybobby on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Those are some very excellent replies. It has been a long time since a mugu such as [email protected] has been unearthed. Congrats on that find. He is a piece of work, not to mention some of that could be recycled to screw with lads

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some responses to a lad phone chain solicitation I sent out by request:

[email protected]

Quote:
IDIOT LIKE YOU NA ALL YOU generation GO DIE IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS MAIL FOOL ASHAWOOOO BORNBY MISTAKE BARSTARD FOOL GO TO HELL YOU FATHER WILL RING YOU NOT ME AND AFTER THAT YOU MOTHER WILL COME MET ME AND I WILL USE HER ACT BF THE HOL WORLD WILL WACHT HER NICKED AND ALSO FUCK ALL YOU SISTERS OK GO TO HELL

[email protected]

Quote:
imbecile with out mother. continue insulting your entire family

Quote:
why won't you stop insulting yourself,and family?

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy na your own Generation thunder of God to fire without end,i don't know Mr. Roger ur maga, beside one person no dey get job, u don't know me, if you know who i'm u will not cost urself, be careful be4 u will see ur self in the underworld

[email protected]

Quote:
Bro you are bunch of fool, na this trash you wrote to me you wan come use hold maga? Bro you have to go back to school before the street go chop your head and I warn you now if you ever send stupid mail to me again I will send a message to you, do you know what will be the massage? Try and see then, you Nigeria base niggas na full of insult, if you need codes on how to hold client talk to me as a human being not as animal.

God bless you hustle.

[email protected]

Quote:
thunder fire you maga poor Nigeria yahoo local boy Yoruba mugu

[email protected]

Quote:
u day mad na Nigeria u day make u day talk any how no worry i go send
your number give my police friend now and u go see soon small money
make u get to kill u

U B BIG FOOL KISS MY ASS

[email protected]

Quote:
my guy you get crazy oooo god punish your life for that message may
you send me i nor get any client called Roger if you message me again
nor worry sha

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN GOD NAME I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN.

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY U ARE VERY STUPID BY WRIGHTIN THIS TO UR fATHER IT IS UR
GENERATION WILL FINSH FEST BEFOR ANOTHER PESON IT IS BACK TO U AND UR
GENERATION IN THE NAME OF ALRACOLL IN THIS WORLD , HWO IS MR ROGER U
ARE TULKING MINDE YOUR SELFE OK OGUN WILL KILLD U

[email protected]

Quote:
i wish you earthquake MONKEY

Quote:
FROM TODAY RECEIVE THE EROSION AND EARTHQUAKE UPON YOUR LIFE AND GENERATION

[email protected]

Quote:
A FULL @40 IS A FULL FOREVER
IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TAKING TO YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU LIFE IS IN DANG I WILL KILL YOU IF I WANT
AM NOT YOUR MATE TO AVOID YOUR LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
Ur papa... book haram go burn una huz today

[email protected]

Quote:
ASSHOLE

[email protected]

Quote:
may you never see better in your whole life fool like you may u die with HIV be4 the end of this year i will cast the work you go see local 419 like u that manage to eat may u surfer

[email protected]

Quote:
guy thunder go fire you as you said if I through work get client I go come they explain for you use your head oo and they way you dey hear waiting I they yogo you don't put your life on the line because they road is bloody the client were you they collect money from na your money ,I wish you waiting you wish me back ,my advice to you na focus on your hustling stop to dey PRA bullet.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID DO YOU KNOW ME BEFORE? IF I AM WORKING A CLIENT AND YOU ARE WORKING IT INSTEAD OF ASKING ME IF WE CAN SHARE U SEND ME SHIT THAT I AM EATING YOUR MUGU ARE U STUPID? OR DO YOU THINK AM PLAYING LOCAL LEAGUE LIKE YOU?

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a bastard all theses words you have just said must surely come to pass in your useless generation no body fit fuck your mama because her pussy smells bad odour and your mama no see person wey go fuck am give am money na him make you dey in this conbdition wey you dey IDIOT Foo <snip like 100 Os to prevent blowout> ooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll bastard i will like to hear from you again USELESS MORON IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU MODA FUCKER WHO GET TIME FOR MORON DIRTY BASTARD ,
WHO THEY DO WORK WITH UN EDUCATED ILLITERATE GET BACK TO SCHOOL , YOUR
SPELLING ARE WRONG

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to sender U double face sonofa son of bitch with a bartered brutal face of an unsuccessful price fighter. Poor ass hole.

[email protected]

Quote:
Ok,
You fool na your mama born mugu fool work on ur own why i work on mine, the only thing we can exchange old jobs if you re interested fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
go lean how to spell and stop to dey fool ur self because u nor make sense and very soon you go soon die because u feel say na juju be d best way to make bar ,big fool

[email protected]

Quote:
He paid me $5000 yesterday and will pay more, you are a fool and i will teach you work

You do not go school, Your mother is a ping and i sleep with your sister twice a week

she is eating Roger money with me and will soon kill you

[email protected]

Quote:
mr roger my ass, see name when you even go choose to claim to be your mugu, guy wake up,
Make Amadioha finish all your family entire generations, Ogun Oba, Ayelala . will visit your family, I assured you that.
Make i warn you if you ever write me any nonsence again, that will be the last time you breath. Idiot stupid fool .

[email protected]

Quote:
your father and mother will dir this week and they will including all your family they will diein car accident since you mine did not tell you that we are on internet ad net is a big word fooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED INSTEAD OF PLEADING FOR MY CONSENT RATHER YOU VOMITING ALL THOSE JARGON.

JOBLESS IDIOT, ARE YOU GENUINE? FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, U NEED ADULT EDUCATION IF U WANT TO EXCEL.

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU BASTARD SON OF A PIG MAN AND DIRTY PROSTITUTE MOTHER AND USELESS SMELLING IDIOT AND POOR MAN FOR LIFE . AMADIOHA WILL STRIKE YOU DEATH IF YOU REPLY ME. AND BY THE POWER INVESTED IN MY TONGUE AS A MAN OF GOD YOU ARE CAUSED WITH LEPROSY HIV AND DEATH WITH SEVERE PAIN AND YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT KNOW PEACE.

[email protected]

Quote:
Seriously u b big Mumi, I nor knw u okay

[email protected]

Quote:
You know get one sense oh
Make you ring me
How you take get me mail
Motherfucker

[email protected]

Quote:
WELL WE DO SPIRITUAL WORK HERE IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN AND GHANA INDIA IS OUR HEAD BE CAREFUL WITH ME BECAUSE ROGER IS UNDER MY LIST AND IN MY TEMPLE IF YOU MUST DO I HAVE MANY PAYMENT SLIP FROM HIM AND FOR THIS I PROMISE YOU ,YOU GONNA LOSE HIM,YOU CAN NOT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH I WONDER G IS NOT FOR YOU LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
usman I think you are mad right now and am more educated then you they
is why you are angry am sure you ring me on my number now or you die

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy you dey fuckup big time cause your number nor dey go. We need to talk now

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY YOU ARE FIRST CLASS FOOL WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? COWARD RIGHT MAY FOREIGN AND LOCAL AMADIOHA KILL YOU AND GENERATIONS LUNATIC

[email protected]

Quote:
BAstard if you no commot head i go show you shit..God purnish you ...Na my client be the client

Quote:
i no need ring you bastard

Quote:
Guy make we gather reason the client,instead make you de grumble and try to de do like small pikin....I no get your mumu time...You be small pikin you de call myour mama ashewo and your aunti way de do ashewo...all those talk na double shit...

[email protected]

Quote:
your papa you carry client come for you village.......

Quote:
God go punish you your entire family know go see piece until them go die.......NA BE YOUR PORTION THIS MORNING. IN JESUS NAME, A MEN

These lads will all get suitably insulting responses to make sure they call.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure this fraudstrated lad would appreciate some more abuse after I have been calling him useless and incompetent for nearly a week now. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
The payment information details you send down to me is not correct... Send the correct information now and be fast about it and stop
delaying your transaction.

Quote:

The payment details send me the scan copy now,

Quote:

I am tired of talking the MTCN......... is not complete re_send it
again now, and also send the scan copy of the payment you use in
making the payment in Western Union.

Quote:

Mtcn (Money Transfer Control Number) you send is not complete
check it very well and re_send it now very sample

The Mtcn number is not complete okay

Quote:
How long we it take you to send because the bank
manager is waiting for you so that he can do your loan transfer on
time

Quote:

Are you sure you make this payment so that you can get your loan
form my company, if real you make the payment why can you send the i am very tired of your transaction you do not get back
on time

Quote:
I know you are playing with me and the company you do not make any payment.... do you think you can scam the company.... i have told many times if you do not make any make payment let me know, so that i we not report you to the FBI.

Quote:
You are a big fool,and so a stupid man for playing with me

Quote:

I call the FBI and they told me that you are a THIEF that they have
been looking for you and you are also a big scam

And know that you are stupid man

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A certain mugu's telephone number has been blasted out to ladland...

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to Sender to you and your family. I serve a living God let him Return all this curse to you and your generation. If any be the problem why don't you say it than curse Foolish Man

Quote:
Hahaha I know my God. Bros use all your juju and all your native doctor to come attack me and let me use my God and see who die in 7 days time. I am so ashamed of you. you have no single sense we on this street together if anything happen you should be bold enough to ask me but your stupidity has landed you into big trouble. you are such a bush man and thank the person who taught you this work. And beside you don't know who you talking to i have contact to put you and your cliq to life imprisonment. don't worry just try me and see gather all your juju native doctor and all your oracle i give you 7 days if nothing happen to me then count from that day till june 24 if your life will remain same mumu

Quote:
Oh you such a fool and idiot. chaii ur mama do name ceremony for you na waste of time. don't worry i will track you to the end and let see who has power more. chaii i pity your family. you little rat who has no manners you look for attention but you will get on june 24 i will make sure i put you in prison. you are in lome togo kegue don't worry i will get you. you have got the wrong person fool

Quote:
Hahahah you have no fear of God right? ok 24 hours right? after 24 hours if nothing happen than i will show you and beside all you know is to seek attention and nothing more than that too busy for your crabs idotic boy like you the next time you seek my attention you find your self in spam trash

Quote:
This your name right Daddy Ralph Parker? hahaha you are in big trouble run?
Twisted Evil
Quote:
I nor get your time i know whom you are already hahaha you seek attention and you won't get one.i know the God i serve God of justice. if you try me God will answer you and show you better pepper. if you go to your native doctor that day you shall see the end of this world be careful of who you deal with

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE AND NOT ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO
YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FROM ME.

DID I COLLECT YOUR WIFE FROM YOU ?

WHY ARE YOU ABUSING ME AS IF THEY SENT YOU TO MY LIFE,DID I COLLECT
YOUR CLIENT FROM YOU AS IF YOUR FAMILY IS THE CLIENT .

YOUR FAMILY WILL FIRST DIE BEFORE ANY OTHER PEOPLE .

GOD WILL PAY YOU BACK WITH ALL YOUR EVIL WAYS AS YOU KNOW HOW TO
BOAST WITH YOUR LITTLE JUJU AND POWER WHICH YOUR FATHER HAVE INITIATED
YOU ,FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this you are sending mail to wrong person baba who dey talk

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE TOO.....JEW OMO I KW U OOO KW F WIV ME...

E BE LIKE SAY U WAN DIE NI ? U DEY MAD WHY U GO RELPY ME ? WETIN BRING THAT ONE....VILLAGE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just so stupid and pained fool

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU / DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol.... I have seen Good already bro

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you ?

[email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY SHALL FOREVER REMAIN IN YOUR LINAGE

[email protected]
Quote:
send it if you have the confidence

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender

Sent from John Mike

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mama will never no peace in her life. God punish your generations alaye baje ogun apa iya ee ni

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY MAN LIKE U, U RE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother father and sisters useless idiot, must you insult anyone that comes your way, ogun go kill you families, stupid fool

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CRAZE ABI? U NOR GO REST SHEY? MUGU

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Screenshot looks better in this case.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic