SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta love the kidney scammer's replies.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
na everybody u dey insult mugu abeg nor ever write me again goat like u

[email protected]
Quote:

na smartness they worry you abi u dor they won craze , idiot scam kill ur papa kill ur mama poor boy like you animal idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

419 I know you, I just want to pity you and give you food to eat, well
drop your number I have something more rewarding to give you than
wasting your mb okay. be a good boy and be useful for your self.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
COW
HAHAHAHAHA,, FOOLISH BOY,, ONLY KNWS IF YOU EVEN ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL...

THE COURSE IN YOUR FAMILY IS EUONGH FOR YOU ENJOY..

FRUSTRATION UPON IS WHAT WILL FOLLOW YOU,, AND I AM ONE THEM,, YOUR COURSE..

[email protected]
Quote:
AXE MEN BIG BROTHER WE WILL MEET ONE DAY BARUNDA

Quote:
WHO BE THIS IDENTIFY YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF UP NA YOUR FELLOW AXE MEN YOU THEY TALK WITH MAKE WE WORK TOGETHER BARUNDA

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION NEST, EVER WORLD WITHOUT END...

DOWNLOAD ATTACHED FILE, VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You and your entire family will die on Monday next by motto accident.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR REMEMBER DAVID WAS NOT CURSE SO STOP MAKING NOISE LOOK AT YOUR EMAIL (FBI @ GMAIL) THE SOME WORK WELL MANY ALL YOUR WRITE BE SO IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU HAVE NEVER SIN IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
I HEREBY DESCRIBE YOU AS WORKERS OF INIQUITY, GOD SAYS, AND IT WAS WRITTEN YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL WORK LIKE ELEPHANT AND AT THE END YOU EAT LIKE ANT, THAT IS YOUR PRAYER, AND YOUR LIFE WILL EVER REMAIN IN THE CASE OF KOKOMA, YO WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE TILL YOU DIE YOUNG.

[email protected]
Quote:
Where in ISIDAMHOME STREET? Ur mama toto go die today except I nor see ur papa life again u with ur mama gi die and ur full family give me ur real phone number I dey stay afua street near noshaking motor go kill ur family anything when I see u

[email protected]
Quote:
N*****R ROW IF YOU COLLECT A DIME FROM THAT MAN AGAIN CALL ME BASTARD I AM TOO MUCH IN IN DOING JOB . COME LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO HANDLE MUGO .

THE MUGUS NAME IS OUR KINGDOM AND HE WILL NOT HAVE REST UNTILL HE PAY FOR THE LAST TIME TO BUY RS 350 .

I HAVE NAIL HIM WITH HIS PICTURE IN OUR KINGDOM .

SO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB AND FORGET ABPOUT IT BECAUSE YOU THERE NOT
AGAIN COLLECT A CENT FROM HIM .

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother basterd YOUR GENERATION IS CAUSED FOR EVER stupid idiot fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL OF THEM WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
Hello, i don't know you and why are you writing like a mad man? you are doing scamming work and you are proud of it ? ranting like a dog will not make me understand who you are and why you are acting like a retarded scumbag, foolish idiot wishing someone else death, do you know you will die? are you sure you are going to see tomorrow? Are sure of all this will not return back to your family and your generations to come , shameless scammer, castrated mugu 7, foolish imbecile.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you sound childish. How can a guyman like you write this kind of mail to a follow guyman? You are doing the same thing and yet you write like you are a child. if you receive my formate in your box that isnt enough for you to abuse me or write what you are writting. Try to be matured and learn to respect a follow guyman like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
general mugu,back to sender okoko,bastard like yoiu and your entire family,hiv positive like you,idiot,oke cocroach

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu boy like you idiot animal na me you they treating with your local low life abi idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MONTHER WILL KILL DIS YEAR BLOOD FOR BLOOD

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE NOTE
GUY NA SO YOU FUNNY ? YOU COME EVEN INVOLVE GAME INSIDE BUT NA STREET WE ALL DEY WHY YOU COME DEY INSULT ME LIKE THAT YOU SAY BLACK AXE IS 4REAL AND I KNOW THAT I AM FROM MOTHER LAND I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD
Regards
Forma

[email protected]
Quote:
U WANT DIE ABI? U FEEL SAY I NO FIT ARRANGE UR MATTER? BLACK BASTARD. DO NOT WORRY. RUGGED BIRDS WILL FEED ON YOU SOMEDAY. WATCH YOUR BACK YOU DUMB ILLITERATE. IF U NO TAKE TIME U WILL DIE RETCHED. BASTARD LIKE U SEX THEIR MOTHER SO GO AND SEX YOUR MOTHER. U *DELETED*. MAY U DIE BEFORE THE SUN RISE TODAY. JAKU JAKU WILL PLUCK YOUR TWO EYES VERY SOON AND GIVE IT TO THE RUGGED BIRDS TO FEE ON. BLACK BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
CLASSIC OLODO!

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u foul ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you very much and know it too that the people you bomb their box will insult you like this too because i did not intentionally include your email to bomb you but if you feel insulting me is the best way then keep it up and have a good weekend.

[email protected]
Quote:
Aye you dey crazy When are u making payment.............update me to forward d account.

[email protected]
Quote:
An entity like you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA GO DIE WITH YOUR MAMA AND YOU GO DIE PUT
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your generation you stupid N fuck your mama and your papa
and fuck all your family members bastard fuck your mother poise

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION NEXT EVER WORLD WITHOUT END...

BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION NEXT EVER WORLD WITHOUT END AND I SAY AMENNNNNNNN SO CONSIDER IT DONE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
GO DIE IDIOT FELLOW

Quote:
YOU ARE A WORTHLESS MARGOT

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME. YOU BASTARD. THE SUN SHALL TRIKE YOU BY
DAY AND THE MOON WILL STRIKE YOU BY NIGHT. YOU FEARFUL BLACK BASTARD
*DELETED*. GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER. AND HOMO-SEX YOUR FATHER. YOU
BEAST. NA EIYE MEN HAND YOU GO DIE PUT YOU BASTARD.

[email protected]

Quote:
If only you know the person you sent this message to, i assure you that i am going to kill you soon and your generation will never exist again. RIP soon you fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME OK NA SMALL PIKIN THEY WORRY YOUR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:

Dear Uche.
all that you said here, i reject them, and by the power in me, receive them all, that you wish me here in the name of Jesus. Amen
Poor man.

Quote:

you have to start your wish from your government from Buhari to the local government chairman, idiot hell is waiting for you enemy of progress

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN? FULL.

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO YOU AS WELL AS YOUR GENERATION NEXT EVER WOULD WITHOUT END
AMEN , CONSIDER THIS DONE AND NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

[email protected]
Quote:

ATTENTION .

IF YOU SAY GUY YOU ARE TOO MUCH I WILL GIVE YOU CHANCE TO COLLECT
SMALL FROM THAT JOB IF NOT YOU THERE NOT COLLECT A DIME FROM ROBERTO

THANKS

[email protected]

Quote:
Hahahahahahaha, who is this clown? who are this stupid idiots and your screw, police? hahahahahahahahahahahaha criminals and local champions, una still dey learn work , Reverend G00dluck and your email is [email protected] hahahahahahaha intelligent illiterates.

[email protected]
Quote:

OK GO AS MEN ARE ALREADY FUCKING YOUR ASSHOLE YOU ARE NOT MAN MAKE YOUR MONTHER AND YOUR FATHER DIE I WILL KILL YOU BY GUN

[email protected]
Quote:

The same to you and all your generation to come. stupit, idiot. Why
can some idot might thier business fool.

Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Molly's back... again
Molly wrote:

HAVE YOU SEEING YOURSELF ?? YOU FOOL,, YOU WANT TO STOP THE CHAT ,, YOU STARTED THIS VERY CHAT,, OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?? SINCE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STARTED THE CHAT I WILL BE THE ONE TO END IT..

FOR THE NOW,, YOU HAVE TO CHAT,, AND IS A MUST,, IF NOT,, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO MEET MY OWN ON YOUR MAIL BOX,, JUST LIKE THE WAY YOU STARTED THE HOLE THING,, YOU COW..

NO GOING YOU STOCK HERE,, GOAT MEAT.. TODAY YOU WANT MY NUMBER,, 2MORO,, YOU WILL NEED MY ADDRESS HAHAHAHA,, YOU NEVER SEE ANYTIN,, BORN=FOOL,, NA DIE YOU DE SOO..

BLACK GOAT MEAT..

Me and bobbybobby have a plan for Molly, Fatter Siam and Devguy you should have PM's soon Very Happy

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

fuck your mother fuck all your family i will all your generetion busterd muslim busterd mohama if i see you i will kil you busterd your stupid they should take your forever coz you want to sell your kidney why can not get a job you want to sell part of body busterd tink before you do some thing like that get a job busterd all your generation they will die selling thier kidney stupid busterd

[email protected]

Quote:
Thank you

[email protected]
Quote:

ATTENTION *DELETED* ROW.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT ALL YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU ARE USING WAS CONFIGURE
ON MY OWN EMAIL SO YOU GPO DE WORK I GO DE CHOP.

[email protected]
Quote:

i also reply this player to you , fool i know more than you that is why you are a fool

[email protected]

Quote:
What is your problem? Hence you are not intereted, why not go and
sleep as a lazy man you are that to fooling your self. I introduced
you to a deal that you will benefit from it.I hope that you will
remain poor. You see an opportunity like this and refused. Is like you
do not have any thing doing. Be warned.

Quote:
You ara the biggest poor man. You don't have a job.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

Quote:
WHAT EVER U SAY TO ME,GO BACK TO U IN MILLION FOES.

Quote:

I THANK GOD, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT U ARE DOING WITH UR MOTHER RIGHT NOW
AND ALL UR BLOOD SISTERS IF AT ALL U HAVE BLOOD AND WATER IN UR BODY.

[email protected]
Quote:

HOW I WISH I GO SEE THAT YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND MAMA HONESTLY I WILL USE MY LONG DICK TO SCREW YOUR WIFE AND MAMA TOGETHER TO SEE HOW THEY WILL SCREAM ON BED BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR WILL NOT KNOW HOW TO FUCK. WHY I INCLUDE YOUR MOTHER IS FOR HER TO TEST GOOD AND SWEET SEX BEFORE HER DEATH BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL RESEMBLE YOUR FATHER LAZINESS OF NOT KNOWING HOW TO SCREW. STUPID ASS HOLE. LAZY MAN U CALL YOURSELF REV GOD WILL PUNISH YOU MUGU

[email protected]

Quote:
MAKE HOLY GHOST FIRE FIRE U, UA FAMILY N GENERATIONS MILLIONS TIMES

YOU SON OF JENKER BASTARD ASHAWO. U NO GET MORALS? ABI ME AND U NA MATES WEY U GO DEY INSULT UASELF DEY SEND UA GOOD FOR NOTIN PAPA AND MAMA MESSAGE FOR MAIL SAY DEM NO RAISE U WELL. NA IM MAKE U DEY LOAF AROUND DEY LOOK INTO ODA PEOPLE MATTER WEY NO CONCERN U. BASTARD

NA ONLY POLICE U GO REPORT ABI U NO SABI SAY ARMY N AIR FORCE DEY WEY U GO GO REPORT TELL DEM SAY UA FAMILY DEY CURSED BCOS UA PAPA N MAMA DEM NO SABI MAKE MONEY RAISE UNA WEN DEM BORN UNA FULL HOUSE.

IF U SEND ME ANY MESSAGE FOR MAIL AGAIN DEN U GO SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO U N NA U N UA FAMILY DEM GO ROT 4 JAIL WEY DEM GO DEY FUCK UNA 4 NYASH OLOSHI KPARAWO. I NO GO TALK OF D DEADLY DISEASES WEY UNA GOCARRY COS NA DEA UNA GO DIE FINISH

IF UA GENERATION WAN FINISH SEND MAIL AGAIN N SEE WAAT HAPPENS. GOD FOR NOTIN AMEBO

U DEY CLAIM SAY U B REVEREND. MAKE U CONTINUE CARRY GODS NAME DEY PLAY N NA GOD IMSELF GO SORT U OUT. BY D WAY NA WHICH CHURCH U DEY MAKE I COM UA SERVICE LISTEN TO UA PREACHING COS U B ONE OF DOSE WEY DEY USE GODS NAME IN VAIN.

TSOTSI

Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems our loan lad likes to have the last word.

Also he thinks all of us are the same person. Laughing

Also thanks FS for the ax men thing.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU TOO FOOL SHA,, A COMPLETE,, SO NA AXE MEN YOU SEND FOR PERSON WHEN YOU NOR NOW ?? I SORRY FOR YOU SHA.. AGAIN YOU BI COMPETE MUMU..

YOU ALWAYS TALK LIKE WHO NOR GET HEAD,, SORRY YOU NOR GET HEAD BEFORE,, FOOL,, FOOL,, GOAT..

YOU TOO FOOL,, PIG.

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST AN UP COMING CONFUSED IDIOT,, IS ALL OVER YOU,, FOOLISH BOY..

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAH AM NOT YOUR BRODA FOOL,, YOU DON'T EVEN NO YOUR BRODA,, ANYBODY YOU MEET ONLINE IS YOUR BRODA,, FROM THERE YOU START BEGING ME FOR MONEY..OR YOU THINK I HAVE NOT SEEING FOOLS LIKE YOU BEFORE ??

YOU DON'T EVEN NO HOW TO SPEAK SIMPLE ENGLISH AND YOU ARE THERE MAKING 65,000 USD,, YOU MUST REALLY BE A COMPLETE GOAT,, INFACT GOAT MEAT..

CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF.. COW..

POOR FOOL..

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A FOOL,, THAT'S ALL I NO..

NIT-WIT.

Quote:
I DON ALREADY TELL YOU WAITING YOU GO DO FOR YOUR OTHER MAIL BOX AT A****a W****n..

Then I emailed him saying he was stupid and that he emailed a client.

Quote:
I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR YOU,,SINCE YOU STARTED SENDING ME MAILS I HAVE NO NOTING BUT JOY,, I HAVE ADD YOUR JOY TO MY OWN,, BROKE ASS FOOL LIKE YOU,,

YOU ARE A COMPLETE BORN-FOOL..

GOAT MEAT..

I take this one is that he is wanting more. Laughing

Quote:
YOU HAVE NOTING TO SAY,, YOU ARE JUST A-SHAME OF WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU IF YOU STOP MAILING,, THAT'S ALL,, I ALWAYS TEL YOU ALL THE TIME,, I DON'T BOST ABOUT ANYTIN BECOS IT MEANS NOTING YOU CAN'T SEE ME,, SO WHATS D NEED,, FRM YOU HAND WRITING I NO YOU ARE A LEARNER,,

YOU ARE A DREAMER,, DREAMING OF GUD TINS,, BUT THEY WILL NEVER COMING TO YOU,, IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE DREAM NOT REALLITY,, GO BACK AND SLEEP SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR CARS AND MONEY IN YOUR DREAMS,, HERE IN REAL LIFE THERE IS NOTING FOR YOU,, OR YOU CAN ALSO DECIDE TO KILL YOURSELF SO THAT YOU WILL NEVER STOP ENJOYING THE TINS OVA THER.

GOAT MEAT..

[email protected]

Quote:
God punish your mother. you bastard

Quote:
go fuck your mother and your sisters you *DELETED*. and go homo
sex your father and brothers. you homosexual

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I asked him for his number but no luck...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A FOOL,, A COMPLETE FOOL,, YOU THINK AM AFRAID OF YOU ?? YOU COWARD,, I DON'T GIVE MY NUMBER TO HUNGRY BASTARDS LIKE YOU,, YOU COW MEAT,, IF YOU HEAR MY VOICE YOU GO RUN MAD...

YOU ARE STOCK HERE,, YOU MUST SEND MAIL UNTIL YOU DIE A HURABLE DEATH,, AM GOING TO COMPLICATE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU HERE,, MAKE MOTO GIM YOU DIE...

DEVIL DON PUNISH YOU FOR COMING MY WAY,, BORN-FOOL, NIT=WIT..

ZOMBI.

[email protected]
Quote:
No try me cos na 7 i go use kpai u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE YOUR SPELLINGS CORRECTLY AXE MAN !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
HOPELESS BASTARD YOU ARE, MUGU......NAH POVERTY DEH WORRY YOUR POOR
LIFE OLUKU OLODO

[email protected]
Quote:
if you be egede man u be obonte

[email protected]
Quote:
Hmmm,who do you think you are?you are a big fool and smelling pig as well.I say your father in prison wen we went to give some prisoners food,and I saw ur bastard father dere begging for food..hahahaha.your ashole mother with her stiky pussy,I just pay her off so that my dog can have fun with here..hahahaha.u finished and you are caused too..Hungry man,come and let me give you some ££££¢££

[email protected]
Quote:
i need your number i go let u no say me and u nor be mate for everywhere i go fuck u up fine u come ur papa house today today

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

you be pio mugu na maye u be u wan sale ur kidney u not there feel shame
go work mugu na ur mama in toto u d coz mugu na he u be maye u be dey chop ur money finish na u de crie u be pio maye mugu u not get sens think well mugo go get job u be crazman crazy man mugo all ur familly in toto

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU GOAT MEAT,, I DON'T GO BACK TO MY WORD'S BY POURING COURSES ON YOUR FAMILY,, THE COURSE THAT FOLLOW YOU FROM THE VILLAGE IS OKAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.. I NOTICED SOMETHING ABOUT YOU,, I TINK YOU ARE A H-I-V- PATIENT,, THAT MUST BE YOUR FRUSTRATION,, IF AM RIGHT WHICH I NO AM RIGHT,, GO AND HANG YOURSELF..

YOU DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL BEFORE OR LEARN HEAD-DRESSING LIKE I INSTRUCTED YOU TOO..

HMMMM DIRTY PIG...

Quote:

MY FOOLISH BOY IS BACK,,, I WAS THINKING YOU TAKE MY ADVICE BY KILLING YOURSELF,, SO YOU ARE STILL ALIFE WAO..

GO AND KILL YOURSELF I BELIVE YOU HAVE SUFFER ENUOGH,, BUT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE IS OKAY,, ENJOY YOUR FOOLISH LIFE..

GOAT MEAT....

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU THERE NOT COLLECT A DIME FROM ROBERTO CASTELON

Quote:
ALANGWA MUSHINE OLOSHA

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER FATHER.........LOLOLOLOLO LAST MUGU YOU'RE
YOUR FATHER FATHER.........LOLOLOLOLO LAST MUGU YOU'REYOUR FATHER
FATHER.........LOLOLOLOLO LAST MUGU YOU'REYOUR FATHER
FATHER.........LOLOLOLOLO LAST MUGU YOU'RE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU NOR DE YENKEE AGAIN ?? YOU EMPTY VESSEL,, FOOL,, ZOMBI,, HE GOAT,, HAHAHAHAHA,, YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN A GOAT..

Quote:
YOU JUST A FOOLISH IDIOT,, READING YOUR MAIL,, IS A WASTE OF TIME,, YOU ARE JUST A FOOLISH BOY,,, WITH YOUR MAIL I ALREADY NO YOU ARE A BASTARD,,,

YOUR FRUSTRATION IS JUST SHOWING FRM YOUR HAND WRITING,, SORRY OOH,, I DID NOT MEAN TO HOT YOU BOY,, I WILL TAKE IT EASY WITH YOU FRM NOW ON,, I PROMISE..

GO AND LEARN HEAD-DRESSING,, SO YOU CAN MAKE OUT SMTIN MEANFUL FRM YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE..

FRUSTRATION MUST BI KILLING YOU RIGHT NOW,, I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU SHALL,, YOU ARE LIVING IN HELL,,,

FOOL..

Quote:
WAITING YOUR MAMA DO YOU SELF,, EVERYTIME YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT YOUR MONDA,, DO YOU TINK EVERY MONDA IS LIKE YOUR OWN MONDA ??

YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR MY LIKING I WISH YOU WERE EDUCATED NOW I WOULD HAVE BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU WELL,, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LET ME TAKE EASY ON YOU..

ALL THE DIFFERENT MAIL BOX YOU ARE USING,, ALREADY SHOWN ME THAT,, YOU ARE A COMPLETE NIT-WIT..

YOUR TALK ARE SO FOOLISH LIKE YOU,, YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOLISH BOY,, YOU DON'T EVEN NO HOW TO TALK THAT IS MY PROBLEM,,

GO AND KILL YOURSELF IS THE ONLY WAY FORWORD FOR YOU..

FOOL.

Quote:

I TOLD YOU BEFORE,, THERE IS NO NEED FOR ME TO START TELLING YOU ANYTHING ABOUT MYSELF,, YOU ARE FOOL THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT WHEN WE SEE..

HOW I WISH YOU CAN REALLY SEE ME,, SMILE,, YOU WILL RUN MAD IF YOU SEE ME FACE TOO FACE,, BECOS FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE D COURAGE TO LOOK ME IN THE EYE,, THIS IS D BEST YOU CAN,, SO THANK YOUR GOD,, YOU HEAR...POOR BASTARD...

BORN-FOOL.

Quote:
HAHAHA UP COMING FOOL,, HE WANTS TO TALK EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME I LAUGH AT YOUR FOOLISHNESS,, I DON'T MAKE NOISE I WILL ONLY TELL YOU THE FACT..

I DON'T HAVE TO PUT MORE COURSES ON YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY,, THE COURSE THEY ARE NOW IS OKAY WITH YOU AND THEM,, I DON'T HAVE TO ADD AGAIN BECOS AM NOT THAT HEARTLESS.. AND I ALSO NO UNTILL ALL OF YOU DIE NOBODY IS GOING TO LIFT THE COURSE ON YOUR FAMILY WHY ADD AGAIN.. ENJOY THE ONE YOU ARE IN NOW..

TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATION TO THE MARKET AND GET YOUR SELF A VERY FINE ROPE AND HONG YOUR USELESS HEAD,, IT'S VERY SIMPLE..

YOU TINK I HAVE TIME FOR THIS YOUR CHILDISH TALKS?? WHEN I ALREADY NO HOW MU-MU-CIOUS YOU ARE?? HAHAHA..

GO AND AND KILL YOURSELF GOAT MEAT..

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA,, I LAUGH AT YOUR MUMUCIOUS TALK,, WHO MORTUARY DE TALK HAHAHA,, YOU WILL DIE HERE SLOWLY,, NA HERE I GO KILL,, SMAL SMAL NA IN GO DE DRY YOUR SOUL COMOT FRM YOUR BODY..

BLACK FOOLISH GOAT..

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if anyone wants to call [email protected], or ask a thousand lads to call you, his number is a UK redirect number - +447035951304

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Psyche-D
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the insults hurt my eyes and brain just trying to read them...... Laughing

I can feel my brain shrink every sentence I read...... Twisted Evil
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your asshole your mama too idiot.
guy which country are you from and stop saying all this rubbish call me on phone make we talk as man to MAN GUY +22998606678

[email protected]
Quote:
2MM (TOO MUCH MONEY) THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID YOU ARE?, CLAP FOR YOUR SELF, YOUR CASE LIKE THE CASE OF LIZARD WHEN HIM FALL DOWN FROM UP, NO ONE TO PRAISE HIM, HIM STARTED NODDING HIS HEAD, TO PRAISE HE SELF FOR WHAT HE DID.

BUT THE LITTLE STUPID ANIMAL DOES NOT KNOW, DO AND LET THE PEOPLE PRAISE YOU, NOT PRAISE YOUR SELF, HOW COME YOU KNOW ABOUT SOCKING PUSSY, OHH MY GOD, I WAS BROUGHT UP AS A GOOD CHILD OF GOD.

BUT MAYBE YOUR DAD USED TO SOCK YOUR MUM PUSSY, WHEN YOU WERE INNOCENT CHILD, BUT SOMETIMES WHEN YOU DAD GONE TO WORK, YOU TAKE OVER.

THANKS I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN, MY BROTHER MY GUY.

THIS DOMAIN YOU USE FOR YOUR EFCC IS TO FUCKING LOCAL, GOOGLE-MAIL FOR THAT MATTER

[email protected]
Quote:

black monkey like you what are talking about because i dont remember talking or mailing any black chimpanzee like you and stop using this incorrect words like this ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello you know say u be idiot? Just that watin good for fool like u be say everything go return back to you because I Don build house with this yahoo of a thing and I dey ride polish coulor big for nothing camera so you still be small boy.

I get boss when make pass u so you still dey lean okay.

Fuck off idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:

U REALLY GET TIME TO WASTE... U REALLY BE WASTE PRODUCT

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you saying this world to your father ?I be master for my life a man of 39 years old with kids in three bed room in lagos have my own building in Imo

[email protected]
Quote:

Well i need to inform you that you are a big full

[email protected]
Quote:
Reading your message only show how childish you are please go back to school and learn how to spell correctly before thinking of beefing someone, And by the way who are you and how did you get my email,

[email protected]
Quote:

U STINKING IDIOT I HAVE NOTHING TO TELL YOU, BECAUSE THE BEST RESPONSE TO GIVE A FOOL LIKE YOU, IS TO KEEP YOU SILENCE, YOU CALLED YOUR SELF SO CALLED YAHOO BOY, ILLITERATE LIKE YOU, CORRECT YOURSELF THE SPELLING IS SMELLING NOT SMEALING.

I TOLD YOU YOU WILL ALWAYS LEARN FROM YOUR MASTER, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN IDIOT YOU ARE.

YOU ARE NOT A GOOD HUSTLER BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS RIGHT?

GO HUSTLE, WHY BECAUSE I AM BIG TIME HUSTLER, I AM BIG *DELETED*, I WILL SEND YOU $100 TO WASH UP YOUR SELF.

GOOD BLESS YOU LIKE HE BLESS ME, I WILL NOT WISH YOU BAD, BECAUSE IF I DO UPON THIS YOUR CONDITION, YOU WILL WORK LIKE ELEPHANT AND EAT LIKE ANT.

[email protected]
Quote:

your mother was impregnated by dog and she gave birth to you.

i do not work in cyber cafe you beast. I work at home on my expensive
laptop with web camera to view your mother rotting dog pussy.

GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU *DELETED* FOR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fucking house boy,you don't even have one naira in your pocket,little boy like you.go deep your head into monkey's ass you bastard from a useless father idiot,if really you have taken money from this game you wouldn't insult your father's head. ask your mother well who is your father,because i know very well that your mother na osho free.think very well my little boy because i know that your generation is coursed that is why you are suffering.just imagine your local and stupid name G-UNITE.G-Unit wen nor even dy exist again, be careful my boy on how you deal with people because is not everybody is from this world,and let me worn you,don't ever write me again or you parent will regret ever having a useless and stupid son like you.ayalala oloni gbuni,elushi umungbo gbuni,eyekey gbuni.osa nmor dini onitcha ise gbuni

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS-that number has just been given to a bunch of lads who thought they were getting $6000 from my 'maga'. Sad to say they were left with just a phone number to call to discuss how they 'got their dolla chopped'. Wink

It'll also go out with whatever insults tonight.

@dev-great responses, especially that last one, which will be recycled and sent to some more lads.

[email protected]
Quote:

IBU EZIGBO ANU OHIA, I GAT NOTHING TO TELL U BECAUSE NAH POVERTY THE
WORRY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, BASTARD, ALL YOUR INSULT AND CAUSE WILL
REVERSE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ONYE OSHI, EKPERIMA

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU HUNGRY FOOL,, I WILL NOT INSULT YOUR MUM OR DAD AGAIN,, I NO DE ARE CONDITION ALREADY HAHAHAHAHA,,

GIVEN BIRTH TO YOU ALONE IS ENOUGH PUNISHMENT FROM THE DEVIL,, HAHAHAHA.. I WILL ADD TO THEIR SUFFERING AGAIN..

ENJOY YOUR FOOLISH LIFE..

GOAT MEAT.

[email protected]
Quote:

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who carry reverend title give monkey family? e no go better for u and d mumu person wey give u
2much rubbish, bastard, olori buruku omo ale,, moni da fun gbogbo generation e, iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[email protected]
Quote:

Why are you blabbing any how, Why don't you show your real identity instead of hiding you identity from me, That means you are a coward and you will surely die a coward and you will be throw to the golden fish to manipulate.Beside where are you from and what is your reason for saying all sort of rubbish you are saying now.I don't have time for all this your foolish drama okay.Think you jobless go and look for something to do with your time.Bye

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you and your fucking mama

Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool I just got this number from [email protected] If anyone wants to give his number to some other lads. Laughing (+226) 78 14 50 79,

Quote:
you be fool. real G does not act as you did. you beast of no training.
go and die fucking your father ass. and make a blue film of your
entire family. you bastard.

Quote:
you are nothing but a faceless worm. and may thunder strike you to
death after you read this mail. bastard, do your father know the way
idiot you will die premature because you black bastard.

[email protected] (this guys still thinks we all are the same person) Laughing

Quote:
YOU ARE A CONFUSED NIT-WIT,, A DREAMER,, WHO EAT THE BEST FOOD AND DRIVE D BEST CARS IN THE DREAM, AND IT ALWAYS END THERE BECOS YOU ARE LAZY HE-GOAT..

IN REAL LIFE WE KEEP IT REAL,, I WONDER THE KIND PERSON THAT WILL PAY YOU ANYTIN IN THIS WORLD,, A BORN-FOOL LIKE YOU DON'T DESERV ANYTIN GUD BUT SUFFERING..

THE HONEST TRUTH REMAIN YOU ARE JUST A POOR FOOL,, WHO IS FRUSTRATED WITH LIFE,, SINCE YOU NO YOUR LIFE HAS NO MEANING ON THIS EARTH JUST KILL YOURSELF PLEASE AM BEGGING,, TRY THE OTHER SYD.. I MEAN KILL YOURSELF, I NO YOU TOO DULL TO UNDERSTAND...

CHRISTMAS GOAT ..

Quote:
GOOGLE DON NO YOU,, BASE ON THE FRUSTRATION WHEN YOU TAKE DE OPEN DIFFERENT ACCOUNT JUST TO OVER COME HUNGA HAHAHAHA,, AM SORRY FOR YOU,, FRUSTRATED FOOL..

IF YOU LIKE USE ALL THE NAME IN THE WORLD TO OPEN DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, YOU WILL NEVA BE BETA THAN YOU ARE NOW,, INSTEAD YOUR SITUATION GO WORST.. I SWEAR..

CHRISTMAS GOAT.

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Molly is online right now, he finally explained his meat obsession which I'll edit into this post soon.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Lolz low life fool try wise up

Quote:
I collect ur client eeeeeh sorry boy Work hard u fool

Quote:
I wan see you,na ekpoma Edo state na u dey show make I kill you.

Quote:
see this fool my papa and mama na native doctor,from OBA PALACE FOR BENIN,OGUN GO KILL YOU OOOOH

ANSWER ME YOUR CLIENT DON RUN?
LOLZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

COME EDO STATE I BEG NA

[email protected]
Quote:
guy man, you are a real born by mistake..

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY YOU..
MO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION TO COME OLORIBURUKU

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mate they use the 6 make money na science u dey use work guy wake up and face ur business... Kalabash way get water no dey make mouth na the one way no get na in dey make mouth... Come to australia and confront me idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
who you be wey u dey write me like this it seems ogun won kill you and wetin cause that one I collect your mugu foolish man like you see wetin u compose give me why you no go give your client

[email protected]
Quote:

i know you very well ..... pure mad man .....poverty

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
Grow up boy

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy what source of nonsense are you texting to me na who you be. I
wish to know you okay if you get the level and if you are sure of
yourself and if you gallant for me.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are one of those illiterates that join the game out of frustration and i'm sure you are still in Nigeria wasting time for peanut. How can you grow if you keep insulting people if you wise anytime you meet a guy online try to be nice because he may have information that will help you make good money or he can even be your contact and you guys work together stop this madness and stop insulting people you don't you cant even write good English you so miserable, unlucky sad idiot that always gets everything wrong. You really need to work on yourself humble yourself so that God can help you in your struggle you are too proud of nothing my brother come to think of it you have nothing absolutely nothing you are still far from richness i mean every word work on yourself humble yourself and work hard these people you are insulting are supposed to be your contact you are still in Nigeria suffering and smiling. I don't mean to insult you because i'm not stupid like you but i really want to talk to you like a brother you are so childish you talk like those small boys that has just small change in the bank. If you want to grow then you need to be wise

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
your papa fuck you

Quote:
you nor no your safe.

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a big full,you and i who is a scammer?you that will scam you church people that God says.you are an idiot.God will kill you

[email protected]

Quote:
OGUN DON ALREADY DESTROY YOUR LIFE THAT IS WHY YOU NO GET SENSES.IF YOU GET JOB,YOU NO GO DEY SEND THIS FUCKING MESSAGES TO YOUR PAPA.GO AND GET A LIFE BASTARD.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT OF THE SEASON AND A FOOL FOR LIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck u

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck your mama
we make you okada people rich
use your electricity and waater and pay for the government and your government GPD get higher
if your like send it FBI i did not fucking care your palin but first why do you bother sending me notice
do what you can . come i will teach you how to work it . it will better that fooling your self as re good

[email protected]
Quote:

FOOL I NOR DE READY YOUR MESSAGES OOH,, BECOS I CAN NOT READ THE MESSAGE OF A FOOLISH FOOL LIKE YOU,, ALL THE FRUSTRATION OF YOU 2016 IS ALREADY WITH YOU.. I CAN THAT..

ENJOY YOUR HARDSHIP THIS YEAR 2016,, SMILE..

COW MEAT..

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA,WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE ?? IS NON OF MY B-ZINESS,, IS THIS HOW YOU GO ABOUT TELLING EVERYBODY YOU HAVE MONEY ?? HAHAHA.. I SORRY FOR YOUR FOOLISH LIFE,, I DE CRY FOR YOU SELF,, BECOS YOU DIE,, OVER WEAK DE WORRY YOU..

GO SCRATCH MAILS FOR GOOGLE MAKE I GIVE YOU BOX TAKE BOMB EVERYBODY SAY YOU GET MONEY- YOU BORN-FOOL,, HAHAHAHA,, COW MEAT..

YOU TOO FOOLISH GUY-FOOL GO KILL YOUR SELF..

COW MEAT..
Quote:

I HAVE THIS VERY SIMPLE QUESTION TO ASK YOU,, GUY-FOOL,, ARE YOU A FOOL OR YOU ARE JUST PRETENDING TO BE FOOLISH ?? BECOS D WAY YOU TALK SUPRISES ME,, I SWEAR,, IF YOU ARE NATURALLY LIKE THIS OH OH JESUS,, GO MAIN ROAD MAKE TRALAR JUST GIM YOU DIE..

YOU HOW MANY WHEN YOU DON CALL FOR ME ?? POLICE,, SOLDER,, AXE MEN,, ONLY AND I NEVA SEE ANY OF THEM,, ADVICE YOURSELF NA,, NA YOU FOOLISH PASS FOR THIS WORLD ?? OH SORRY I FORGET SAY YOU BE HE-GOAT,, NOR VEX MUMUNESS NA YOUR SUR-NAME I BE FORGET BEFOR NOR VEX..

GO EAT GRASS,, AND YOU GO MAIN ROAD MAKE MOTO GIM YOU DIE CHOSE.. AND GUD LUCK TO YOU IN ANY OF THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOOSED..

MY NATURAL FOOLISH BOY..

Quote:
I PITY YOU OOH,, YOU TOO FOOL,, GO KILL YOURSELF..

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU TALK TOO MUCH,, THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE FOOLISH AND STUPID AT THE SAME TIME.. TALKING TRASH ALL THE TIME.. GUY-FOOL WHY ??

I PITY YOU OOH,, YOU TOO FOOL,, GO KILL YOURSELF..

COW MEAT..

[email protected]
Quote:

na you sabi, God don expose your life..

Quote:
i no you, na same country we dey

Quote:

you no write again, bastard fellow. na to eat person money you sabi. this one don over you.. We go see

Quote:

bring your real number make i call you.. criminal

[email protected]

Quote:
U DEY CLAIM SAY U B REVEREND BUT STILL NA WAYO U DEY DO

SEE D KAIN WORDS WEY DEY COMOT UA MOUTH N YET U DEY CLAIM.

NA UA PAPA N MAMA GO DIE JOIN U COS U NO GET POWER TO TALK OR ELSE HOLY GHOST FIRE GO ROAST U LIKE YAM YEYE MAN.

IGBO LANGUAGE U NO SABI SPEAK, BROKEN OR EVEN GOOD ENGLISH

KINDLY GO THROUGH UA SENTENCES AND MAKE CORRECTIONS B4 U GET BACK TO ME. ILLITERATE LIKE U WEY DEY CLIAM REVEREND N DEY SWEAR IM PAPA N MAMA BUT NO WORRY WEN UA PARENTS ARE DEAD I GO COME DEA BURIAL 4 U WITH MY BOYS NE.

I NO SABI U 4 ADAM U DEY CURSE UA DEAD GOOD FOR NOTING FAMILY NA WETIN DEM DO U ABI NA ME TELL UNA MAKE UNA B FAILURES 4 LIFE?

GUY GBARA OGWU GI OOOOO. COS UA JEALOUSY NO GO GT U ANYWEA.

WHOEVER GOD DON BLESS NOTING MAN GO FIT DO AM. U HEAR AM WELL WELL

GIVE ME UA ADDRESS MAKE I COM VISIT UA MYSELF SO I CAN TEACH U SOME LESSONS WEY U NO GO 4GET 4 UA MISERABLE LIFE

ABEG CARRY UA YEYE LIFE DEY GO UA WAY N NO DEY DISTURB ME COS ME N U NO DEY 4 D SAME CATEGORY. ASK FELA
Quote:

BOY I NO GET TYM TO DEY YARN WIT MONKEY APES LIKE U COS I GET PLENTY MAGAS WEY DEY BILLS NOW N DEM DEY PAY WELL WELL N NOTIN U MOTHERFUCKERS CAN DO ABOUT IT COS HE WHO GOD DON BLESS NO MAN CAN STOP IT

Y U DEY HALA SEF I NO COLLECT MONEY FROM U OR UA STINKING POOR PAPA OR ASS HOLE MAMA U DEY CURSE UASELF. IF MAIL COM UA BOX DELETE AM DEY DO UA TINS. NO B 2 EXPOSE UA SELF SAY U NO GET ANYTIN N U DEY HALA

IF I TELL U MY INVESTMENTS 4 NAIJA WETIN UNA GO DO OR 4 UK OR 4 AMERICA NO B 2 TALK OF EUROPE N NA GHANA WEY UNA DEY DEY YAB UNA SELF

BOY ABEG MAKE UN GO DIE WEA UN OLD PAPA DEM DON DIE I DEY ON TOP MAN DEY JOLI LIFE N I NO GO WASTE MY TIME AGAIN DEY YARN WIT UNA COS UNA NO GET LEVELS LIKE SAY UNA APPROACH ME SAY MAKE I DEY SEND UNA JOBS 2 HELP UNA UPLIFT UNA POOR LIFE I 4 DO AM SERIOUS

BUT AS IT IS. FUCK YA ALL N BURN IN HELL 4 ALL I CARE COS I DNT GIVE A DAMN

CHEERS

PLS DNT WRITE ME AGAIN AM VERY BUSY

[email protected] Is this one of yours dev?
Quote:

SO SON OF ASHAWO.................................................

WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAFÉ N GO CHECK BOX.WELL I KNOW FIT BLAME U,COS UR THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW. U NO EVEN BE GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE. U GET NA JUST WASTE 4 U TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN U JUS BE FULL N DEY FULL OF SHIT. YOU DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE?

U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OK! I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE.

SEND MY REGARD TOO U OSU FAMILY, OKEY? YOUR PAPA IS NOTHING BUT AFAUANU. NA YESTERDAY I SE UR PAPA FOLK GOAT. WHAT A SIN THING. OOOOO. UR MUM SAME. SHE LEAVES UR DAD ON BED EACH NITE N GO TO HANG OUT 4 ALLEN. SHE TRY DO ASHAWO WORK, BUT SHE HAVE TOTO PROBLEM N STINK UP ALL NIJA. TELL UR FAMILY GO BACK VILLAGE N EAT ROSTED LIZARD.

UR MTCN FROM NOW FORTH
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NAME : MUGU HE GOAT
ADDRESS: UNDER BRIGE
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FOR BLOW JOB
AND ANSWER: 2 NARIA
CONTROL NUMBER: U MOMA STINKING TOTO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MUMU, UR NAM NA F

Quote:

We shall see who will die.i just carry your name go one side now.i go do u like maga.
Your papa and mama dey fuck dog.
Na dat one make your family wan die so.try go save your family first,becos soon you go see wetin strong pass u.

Quote:

Limit your words in insulting others, because sometimes the words you are using to insult them is the best word to describe you.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ILLITERATE . GO TO SCHOLL YOU WILL NOT, CORRECT YOURSELF YOU CANT. YOPU BASTARD ILLITERATE

NA ILLITERACY DEY WORRY YOU BASTARD IGBO MAN. YOU NO GO SCHOOL EVEN
AND THAT IS WHY YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL MOST OF YOUR WORDS CORRECTLY.
YOU BETTER BE LOYAL TO MY GOVERNMENT SO THAT I CAN EDUCATE YOU BLACK
BASTARD. YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY YOU RETCHED BLACK GOAT. MOTHER
FUCKER, I KNOW SAY YOU DONE FUCK YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT AND THIS
MORNING AND THAT IS WHY BODY DEY CATCH YOU *DELETED*. AND TONIGHT
IS YOUR FATHER YOU ARE GOING TO HOMOSEX IN HIS GRAVE YOU BORN BASTARD.
REMAIN CURSE AND REMAIN RETCHED ALL THE REMAINING DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN. YOU ARE CURSED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
AND YOU SHALL SUFFER MORE THAN JOB AND MARGOT WILL BE THE HEAD OF YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Quote:

YOU ILLITERATE . GO TO SCHOLL YOU WILL NOT, CORRECT YOURSELF YOU CANT. YOPU BASTARD ILLITERATE

YOU BE BADLUCK.
Quote:

na badluck be ur surename you idiot. na cyber cafe you dey work if not
you for done reply me since. mumu na suffer go kill you

Quote:

you cyber cafe rat. go die hard. idiot. you should be shame of
yourself. and ashamed of your fucking mama

[email protected]

Quote:
OGUN KILL UR PAPA AND MAMA ..USELESS MUGUN,, GO CARRY UR MAMA FOR INSIDE ACHES.

SEE WERE .

KO NI DAA FUN GBO GBO EBI IYA E ATI BABA E LATOKE DELA ..

OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS MOTHERFUCKERS .. MUGUN

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A BASTARD ANBD USELESS WOMAN BEING AND YOU WILL NEVER SMELL MONEY FOR UR LIFE .

I THINK SAY U GET SENCE NOT NOING U ARE JUST A BASTARD FOOLISH HUMAN BEING GO AND COMPLAIN TO F BI OGUN GO PAIN UR GENERATION USE UR TIME FOR BETTER THINGS OR YOU COME AND PAY ME WASH WASH,

WERE NI GBBOGBO AWON EBI EEE ... SUN DEY HAMMA UR PAPA AND M,AMA FOR NAIJA THERE ..

NIBE LO MA KU SI

[email protected]
Quote:

Na thunder go kill you and your entire generation as well as your
siblings and their generation.

Quote:
It weill go back to you and your children and wife even your unborn child.

[email protected]
Quote:

why you are the most stupid man i have ever seen, is that you think your threat will make me to stop my business? think again, you are an idiot and God will punish you for interfering in my business, i am given you last warning dont you ever email me again if you do you will have me to face, you dont know where am operating from, so take time and respect yourself,

Quote:
give me your numbers if you are man enough

Quote:

you know me, dont be afraid to give me numbers if you dont then all your family members are mad including your mother and that of your nonsense wife

[email protected]
Quote:

-you are a bastard and foolish if not so you will not come on internet and be telling me trash of bull shit,, where do you know me from and how do you get my email address so you are one of them that hacked people computer.. Don't worry I will no how to get your papa if your papa still dey alive you go die live ham for health foolish human being

[email protected]

Quote:
who the hell are u?

[email protected]

Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR MAMA

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]

Quote:
fu

[email protected]
Quote:

you gat no life man. screw you, i gat no time for shit

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bobby --- that is one of my scripts Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON MUMU UR SELF GO GHANA,, IF YOU LIKE GO U.S.A. YOU WILL STILL REMAIN A CHRISTMAS GOAT..

GOAT MEAT..

Quote:
HAHHAHAHA,, I NO YOU ARE TIRED OF THIS LIFE,, I NO FRM YOUR HAND WRITING,, DO YOU EVEN NO HOW TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL ?? YOU DON'T NO HOW TO TALK ,, AND YOU DON'T NO HOW TO WRITE OR THINK,,, I ASK YOU AGAIN WHO BORN YOU ?? ANSWER ME..

YOU TOO EMPTY I SWEAR,, VERY EMPTY,, YOU CAN NEVA WIN ANYTHIN GUD IN YOUR LIFE,, BECOS YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF ANYTIN.. YOU ARE TOO WEAK AND DULL,, STUPID FOOL,, ZOMBI.

COW MEAT..

Quote:

FOOL,, I GO SCATAR YOUR BRAIN FOR HERE,, YOU GO RUN MAD,, MADNESS PLUS YOUR FOOLISHNESS,, GUY-FOOL,, YOU ARE SO FINISHED..

I GO ADD MADNESS JOIN YOUR FOOLISHNESS.. THEN YOU GO SEE YOURSELF..

COW MEAT..

Quote:
YOU ARE A RAPPER HAHAHAHA,, I WONDER THE WAY YOU REASON OR WHO YOU TINK YOU ARE TALKING TOO,, GUY-FOOL THIS SCHOOL WHEN YOU NOR GO DE AFFECT YOU WELL WELL,, NA WAITING MAKE ME DE SORRY FOR YOU ALL THE TIME BE THAT..

MUST YOU ALWAYS TALK LIKE A FOOLISH PERSON ALL THE TIME,, I NO YOU ARE FOOLISH BUT TAKE EASY ON YOURSELF,, ABI GOVERNMENT DON DE PAY FOOLISH PEOPLE FOR NIJA???

I BET YOU GUY-FOOL,, YOU DON'T EVEN BIKE FARE ON YOUR POCKET.. STUPID FOOL...

GO KILL YOURSELF YOU TOO FOOLISH..

GOAT MEAT.

Quote:

YOU ARE JUST A CONFUSED BASTARD,, DREAMING OF BIG TINS YOU CAN NEVA GET IN LIFE,, DO YOU NO HOW MANY TIMES YOU FOOL YOURSELF JUST NOW I WAS JUST LOOKING AT YOU AND COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING,, YOU BEGGER..

CHECK YOU YOUR MUMU NAME ON YOUR DIFFERENT MAIL ADDRESSES..

YOU GOAT MEAT..

[email protected]
Quote:
CONTACT IBOLA AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool and to hell with you and your fucking generation to
come idiot. Ur mum will die in a car accident if u have any mugu.

Quote:

Na my boy msg u before, if u be paddy as u talk, u for nor dey yan
that way cos nobody perfect for the game of street. And person form to
know for street small pikin from no where go calm am cos game of
street nor dey accommodate intimidation at all no matter who u be cos
nobody way no fit to make am tomorrow get bele everybody na king for e
lane so guy mind ur way. And do waytin u sabi no fighting and Whr u
for see my email or rather why u send me such mail at the first place
me nor dey do loto. Hw me dey block ur way wen con just make u dey
mend me like. Remember d bad way u wish ur frnds or relative tomorrow
will surely return back cos nobody no who b who for the game of
street.

[email protected]
Quote:
who be diz poor idiot wen da waste time wen boyz take da collect block
da compose diz rubish , hungry fool da form hackibg mechine.u even get sense @ all na ur mother wen born u u da call Ashawo so ,
make i knw u 4 real life dat day u go die ,den u go learn hw tu never
fuck wit Edo boy ,

[email protected]
Quote:

U local champion the person you dea call names dea Abroad and you that claims to be wise and rich is leaving in Ajegunle so who is the school boy, my friend you are a very big fool and a disgrace to your generation, if you are a real man and someone with upgraded head and still in the game it would have shown from your first response but from what i have seen so far you are still in your village. have a good day mumu fish like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY TALK OF MONEY FOR MY SIDE ? DEM NO BORN U WELL. GO ASK MAKE U TAKE UA EYES N EARS SEE N HEAR. NONSENSE.

WEA U EVEN DEY SEF MAKE I SEND ONE OF MY BOYS COME VISIT U 4 ANY PART OF DIS WORLD. U FUCKING BASTARD WEY NO SABI IM MAMA U DEY CURSE UA MAMA SAY U DEY TALK. IF U GET MAMA U NO GO DEY TALK DEY YAB AM COS U 4 VALUE AM WEL;L WELL. BUT AS A BASTARD WEY U B I NO SURPRISE SAY E DEY LIKE DAT

NA ME UNA DEY DO EFCC 4 NONSENSE. OL BOY IF I WANT I GO CREATE EFCC EMAIL AND 4 UA INFO EFCC NO DEY USE GOOGLEMAIL. MUMU LIKE U WEY NO SABI ANYTIN NOW U DON DEY CLAIM

GIVE ME UA ROOM NO 4 EFCC BUILDING MAKE I COM VISIT U DEA SHOOT U DIE. OZU NWURU ANWU.

EVEN BROKEN U NO SABI SPEAK ORDINARY IGBO LANGUAGE, BROKEN TALKLESS OF GOOD ENGLISH. HOW DEM DEY TAKE EMPLOY FOOLS LIKE UNA 4 WORK SEF IF U DEY WORK OOOOO COS DIS EMAIL NA JOB EMAIL ABI UNA NO DEY GO INTERVIEW?

U STILL DEY DO THUG LIFE TINS WEY WE DO 4 SKOOL YEARS BACK NA IM U DEY POSE WITH. HOW OLD ARE U BY D WAY? COS I SURE SAY U N MY LAST BORN FIT B AGE MATE AS IM DON MAKE MONEY PASS DEY JOLI LIFE U STILL DEY DEY POSE WITH NOTING.

I DON MAKE MONI MY BOY SO U FIT CARRY UA EFCC BOYS COME MEET ME. HUNGRY MAN

IN SHORT GIVE ME UA ADDRESS MAKE I COME VISIT US SINCE U SAY U B NO SHAKING 4 EVER

NO KIP ME WAITING

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Molly's back !!!Very Happy

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
COW
HAHAHAHAHA,, FOOLISH BOY,, ONLY KNWS IF YOU EVEN ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL...

THE COURSE IN YOUR FAMILY IS EUONGH FOR YOU ENJOY..

FRUSTRATION UPON IS WHAT WILL FOLLOW YOU,, AND I AM ONE THEM,, YOUR COURSE..

Quote:
HUNGRY FOOL,, I PITY YOU,, SMILE,, GO AND EAT GRASS,, BECOS YOU ARE A GOAT, A VERY BIG HE-GOAT..

GOAT MEAT..

Quote:
MY COW MEAT BOY,, DISAPPOINTMENT DON FOLLOW AGAIN ABI???

HAHAHAHA,, GO EAT GRASS..

[email protected]
Quote:
Cow, goat, bastard, idiot, fool, God punish ur entire generation u nor get sense. devil fuck ur bastard mother if u get work i for kw. I nor kw u nd u nor kw me and u dey dere dey send ur stupid father message if u guy send me ur number so that make we see face to face mumu...

[email protected]
Quote:
AXE MEN BIG BROTHER WE WILL MEET ONE DAY BARUNDA

Quote:
WHO BE THIS IDENTIFY YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF UP NA YOUR FELLOW AXE MEN YOU THEY TALK WITH MAKE WE WORK TOGETHER BARUNDA

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION NEST, EVER WORLD WITHOUT END...

DOWNLOAD ATTACHED FILE, VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You and your entire family will die on Monday next by motto accident.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR REMEMBER DAVID WAS NOT CURSE SO STOP MAKING NOISE LOOK AT YOUR EMAIL (FBI @ GMAIL) THE SOME WORK WELL MANY ALL YOUR WRITE BE SO IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU HAVE NEVER SIN IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
I HEREBY DESCRIBE YOU AS WORKERS OF INIQUITY, GOD SAYS, AND IT WAS WRITTEN YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL WORK LIKE ELEPHANT AND AT THE END YOU EAT LIKE ANT, THAT IS YOUR PRAYER, AND YOUR LIFE WILL EVER REMAIN IN THE CASE OF KOKOMA, YO WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE TILL YOU DIE YOUNG.

[email protected]
Quote:
Where in ISIDAMHOME STREET? Ur mama toto go die today except I nor see ur papa life again u with ur mama gi die and ur full family give me ur real phone number I dey stay afua street near noshaking motor go kill ur family anything when I see u

[email protected]
Quote:
N*****R ROW IF YOU COLLECT A DIME FROM THAT MAN AGAIN CALL ME BASTARD I AM TOO MUCH IN IN DOING JOB . COME LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO HANDLE MUGO .

THE MUGUS NAME IS OUR KINGDOM AND HE WILL NOT HAVE REST UNTILL HE PAY FOR THE LAST TIME TO BUY RS 350 .

I HAVE NAIL HIM WITH HIS PICTURE IN OUR KINGDOM .

SO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB AND FORGET ABPOUT IT BECAUSE YOU THERE NOT
AGAIN COLLECT A CENT FROM HIM .

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother basterd YOUR GENERATION IS CAUSED FOR EVER stupid idiot fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL OF THEM WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
Hello, i don't know you and why are you writing like a mad man? you are doing scamming work and you are proud of it ? ranting like a dog will not make me understand who you are and why you are acting like a retarded scumbag, foolish idiot wishing someone else death, do you know you will die? are you sure you are going to see tomorrow? Are sure of all this will not return back to your family and your generations to come , shameless scammer, castrated mugu 7, foolish imbecile.

[email protected]
Quote:
CLASSIC OLODO!

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you very much and know it too that the people you bomb their box will insult you like this too because i did not intentionally include your email to bomb you but if you feel insulting me is the best way then keep it up and have a good weekend.

[email protected]
Quote:
Aye you dey crazy When are u making payment.............update me to forward d account.

[email protected]
Quote:
An entity like you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA GO DIE WITH YOUR MAMA AND YOU GO DIE PUT
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Die it. i drink blood with skulls.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you fooling yourself?

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you sound childish. How can a guyman like you write this kind of mail to a follow guyman? You are doing the same thing and yet you write like you are a child. if you receive my formate in your box that isnt enough for you to abuse me or write what you are writting. Try to be matured and learn to respect a follow guyman like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
general mugu,back to sender okoko,bastard like yoiu and your entire family,hiv positive like you,idiot,oke cocroach

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu boy like you idiot animal na me you they treating with your local low life abi idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MONTHER WILL KILL DIS YEAR BLOOD FOR BLOOD

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE NOTE
GUY NA SO YOU FUNNY ? YOU COME EVEN INVOLVE GAME INSIDE BUT NA STREET WE ALL DEY WHY YOU COME DEY INSULT ME LIKE THAT YOU SAY BLACK AXE IS 4REAL AND I KNOW THAT I AM FROM MOTHER LAND I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD
Regards
Forma

[email protected]
Quote:
U WANT DIE ABI? U FEEL SAY I NO FIT ARRANGE UR MATTER? BLACK BASTARD. DO NOT WORRY. RUGGED BIRDS WILL FEED ON YOU SOMEDAY. WATCH YOUR BACK YOU DUMB ILLITERATE. IF U NO TAKE TIME U WILL DIE RETCHED. BASTARD LIKE U SEX THEIR MOTHER SO GO AND SEX YOUR MOTHER. U *DELETED*. MAY U DIE BEFORE THE SUN RISE TODAY. JAKU JAKU WILL PLUCK YOUR TWO EYES VERY SOON AND GIVE IT TO THE RUGGED BIRDS TO FEE ON. BLACK BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa go die 4 ur hand u go die 4 online u go see strong thing, see i go find you and i go drop you.

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN VISIT YOUR FAMILY FOOL LIKE YOU, COME FIND ME IF YOU GET LEVEL. GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
SATAN PUNISH BLOCK HEAD LIKE U THUNDER FIRE UR PAPA STUPID IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DEEALING WITH A SEA DOG MORE OF THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A SNAKE BIT

ATTENTION .

IF YOU COME OUT JAKANDE EXTEAT CAL ME LET ME GIVE YOU ORIENTATION AS A SEA DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
Teri maa ki chut. Saale dus baap ki auald.. Teri mom har raat street par naked kahe home sex with dogs..u are just shit

[email protected]
Quote:
if you continue with this shit you are doing i will curse you i dont have time for shit okay...i go carry mike now put hot and curse your papa and mama then go enter desirt and lost there forever then go face front like water and they will never com bck you will know yourself you caused it for yourself but it would be hard to say it out to family....na then you go know sey nobi mouth dey do am me wey u dey folo talk i know your papa so u better dont make me curse you and your family make a hole family no enter bush..

Quote:
read this.......................ewe isu kii kadun kara isu ase alangba adanripon kii lo eran meji, emi ti mon disturb e koni lo eerun meji laye' asee
were ni ewe ina joni wara wara lomode toko esin sin bo, ile ogba ona ogba niti ewe airagba ko ribe ko se bee

message me ones more i have a newest package for you

you no feel dear me if u dear me you don near dey heaven bedat i go teach you lesson wey u no go forget for yourlife.. na my granpa den dey call ofowobata muraju den no born you mama well make you near me u go die for nothing...if you die for nothing na me go used your dead body for ritual me wey i dey find money before ones your dead body is for nothing i will use am so it wont become dog meat,,,,your papa head self no feet

[email protected]
Quote:
dear animal,
all this curses will follow your mama, your papa all your generations yet unborn.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have never send you message once then why do you keep sending me same message everytime who are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
LIFELESS FOOL. GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AND BECOME A DUSTBIN PICKER AND EATER.

DIRTY PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:
yanki don gudmoni sir how are you doing my dear ,how is very thing .how work my brother pls

[email protected]
Quote:
go and look for wok

[email protected]
Quote:
futureless mugu is better than than the mugu itself, you're a worth a nothing beasts, you will see what Will happen to you, your already a death . you fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool just look for job. I cant be like you am too good and am not a cheat like you. maybe you are mistaking me for someone

[email protected]
Quote:
look you cockroach

If you don't stop this nonsense to be sent to my partner Martyn in Europe I will hire my boys to locate you and cut you into pieces and through your body to the hungry alligators and dogs .

If you are a real man not gay
stop emailing and let's meet face to face to see what's your problem .

We have our partners all over the world even on the bottom of the banana tree where you are emailing from.

Just set up time date place we will surprise you

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwannah na waow for you oooo , i no expect you to behave like this ...Lekwa ka ina ekwu ihejurugi onu

[email protected]
Quote:
eii ogberni wat bi ur own na

[email protected]
Quote:
Big FOOL

E clear say u nor get sense

[email protected]
Quote:
I know you are a bastard. Go and look for your father okay. You will
die in hunger. And you will die in frustration.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahahahahaha
FBI wey dey speak igbo with yoruba join.
Lool Nwanne na the same hustle i dey, why would you cause your self so nah....
Lol

[email protected]
Quote:
Baba you dey fuck up. I swear....you be G like me and you dey call me names...Well Same to you brother....fbi department Monitory Crimes Division .....Good luck to you in this 2016...much love...

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool, you are just wasting your precious time writing me, instead of you should look for better thing and do... You reason through your ANUS... YOU THIS SON OF A THOUSAND MEN... 4Q

[email protected]
Quote:
And your fbi department Monitory Crimes Division ,your talking like this,why not arrest me.

This is a clear evidence that you can not make money in your life .

your frustrated

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur fada and mother pussy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS ALREADY CARRYING THAT COFFIN.

THIS YEAR WILL MARK THE END OF EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY.

YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE A POOR

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy go die.
U be cheap goat to hell with u and ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
useless igbo man. na God go punish u

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITERATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
God have mercy on you Brother

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother all this time when you dey fool your self around you non fit use am bound get better client make them pay you? Abeg the box when you dey use bomb give me if na buy I go buy am from your hand. Work and stop this your stupidity

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK FIRE IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=280613
Quote:
who are you please, and why are you sending me such mails, the FBI don't use gmail. i think you got the wrong address and please remove me from your contact list sir

[email protected]
Quote:
onwu gbuchie gi uzo, onye iberibe. ewu di ka gi.....ama nnegi chie inu. ozu udele. see who dey talk, i wish all the bad thing in life to you monkey....you go die soon. who wan catch me??? Fbi @gmail.com hahahahahahhahahha,,,monkey banana like you. come suck my dick & lick my pussy join, olodo rabarata. mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
i gat no time for kids here ..... smellos

[email protected]
Quote:

You are the greatest idiot i ever see you are a basted i mean the very good one why cant you mind your fucking business oh you thank you are now smart? or your name is reverend g00dluck you have to change the name to Basted Badluck A.K.A BB Idiot the you think everyone will be Gay like you fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
You will die this year

[email protected]
Quote:

OGUN WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BASTARD PICKIN. EFCC WILL SOON CATCH YOU AND YOU WILL ROT IN HELL .... FOOLISH BOY

Quote:
IDIOT YOU DEY .... ASAWO PICKIN YOU STILL DEY ALIFE ..... AM EXPECTING YOUR BURIAL TODAY .... THAT YOUR OGUN GO DESTROY U AND YOUR FAMILY .... GET AT WAY BASTARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

[email protected]
Quote:

DO NO WHAT I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT YOU NOW?? I TOURT YOU WERE A HE-GOAT BEFOR,, I JUST FIND OUT NOW THAT YOU ARE SHE-GOAT.. FOOL GO EAT GRASS..

ZOMBI...

Quote:

I CAN SEE ALL THE COURSE I LAY ON YOU LAST YEAR IS MANIFESTING IN YOUR LIFE.. I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT ALL THE COURSE OF 2016 IS ON YOUR FAMILY, SO YOU TINK I WAS JOKING,, YOU SHE GOAT.. ALL THE COURSE OF 2016 IS ALREADY UPON YOUR USELESS FAMILY..

SHE-GOAT GO AND EAT GRASS..

Quote:

NA MY COURSE DE WRK FOR YOUR HEAD SOO HAHAHA,, YOU SOON RUN ENTA MARKET KO-LO DON START FOR YOU BE THAT..

SHE-GOAT..

Quote:

YOU TOO DULL,, NA MOUTH YOU JUST NO LEVEL,, HUNGRY FOOL,, A NIT-WIT.. YOUR COURSE IS BIGER THAN YOU..

VERY SIMPLE COURSE THAT'S FOOLISHNESS, AND STUPIDITY..

GO KILL YOURSELF,, IS BETA...

GOAT MEAT..
Quote:

IF YOU ARE A HUMAN BEAN THERE IS NO WAY I WILL CALL YOU GOAT OR COW.. THE PEOPLE I CALL COW OR GOAT ARE PEOPLE WITH OUT HEAD,, AND YOU DON'T HAVE HEAD THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A GOAT.. NOW THAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTAND,, PLEASE GO AND EAT GRASS BECOS YOU ARE GOAT.

YOU HEAR MEA NOW ABI.. GOAT..

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE DIS MUMU,I NOR PUT MY REAL IDENTITY FOR THERE OKAY.I KNOW THE KIND OF JOB I DEY DO SO YOU THINK SAY I BE MUMU.
YOUR PAPA NOR DEY FIND LOAN.
MAGA.

[email protected]

Quote:
hello cyber cafe RAT

Quote:
GO DIE IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

I worked $550usd today? Nobody wey no fit to make am you are not my God,

Thanks, More bless
I don't have your time #EZI

[email protected]
Quote:

forget your loan gmail account you open on behalf of the man i will
tell him now to finaly forget you .

if you are sincere to your self you will know that you have not
collected a dime from the man .

if you want i can be forwarding to you the mtcn number of the man
which he use to be paying me .

i have instruct him not to answer your call again so rest in perfect peace

[email protected]

Quote:
you be really big atutupoyoyo you be malaka shokolokobangoshey

[email protected]
Quote:

Same to you and your papa....Omo ode....boi try to grow up okay pikin...OGUN Kill everybody for ur family.

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK U AND DONT EVER GET THE FUCK NEAR MY EMAIL, U SON OF A BITCH *DELETED*.

Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our loan lad seems to have a flaw. He has to have the last word. I wonder if anyone ever got a sandtimer just by exchanging insults with a lad?

[email protected]

Quote:
AS FAR AS AM CONCER,, YOU ARE A CHRISTMAS GOAT,, A VERY VERY BIG HE-GOAT.. NO SWAG, NO VIBES, NOTING,, GUY-FOOL, YOU TOO DIE,, ABEG GO KILL YOURSELF YOU..

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA SEE BEGGER DE CALL ANOTHER BEGGER,,SO YOU TINK AM STUPID AND FOOLISH LIKE YOU,, IF D EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT YOUR MAIL ADDRESS HOW DO YOU NO THAT I DID NOT MAIL THE PERSON ?? YOU GOAT..

YOU WILL DIE IN THIS YOUR FOOLISHNESS YOU WILL SEE. ZOMBI,, YOUR PORVERTY NOR DE LET YOU DE TINK WELL AGAIN ABI,, DE DERE DE MUMU YOURSELF ON YOU DIE YOUR EYES GO CLEAR.. GOAT..

GO EAT GRASS YOU HEAR..

x47

United States x9

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE JUST A FOOLISH GOAT.. WHO IS HEADING TO HIS END.. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO NO..

GO EAT GRASS.. GOAT..

Quote:

ALWAYS TANK YOUR GOD FOR KNWING ME,, DO YOU SEE YOUR HAND WRITING? GO TO SCHOOL, IS GOING TO HELP YOU,, YOU GOAT..

FOOLISH GOAT..

Quote:

YOU ARE TOO FOOLISH AND STUPID,, THATS WHAT MAKES YOU A GOAT.. GO AND EAT GRASS.. WHEN YOU ARE TRU WITH EATEN OF GRASS, GO AND KILL YOURSELF..

GOAT MEAT..

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've graduated from a cow to a goat to a pig...
[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT, I DON TELL YOU, IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYTIN GUD IN YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.. FRUSTRATION UPON FRUSTRATION , INSTEAD OF JOY, TEARS AND SORROW WILL FOLLOW YOU EVERYWERE YOU GO.. IS A PRAYER ENJOY IT MY LI-2 GOAT...

YOUR FRUSTRATION YOU WILL MAKE YOU TO HANG YOURSELF..

YOU FOOLISH GOAT..

GO EAT GRASS...GOAT.

Quote:
YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN A BUSH DIRTY PIG...FOOL...

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MOTOR GO KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AS YOU NO GO MIND YOUR BUSINESS ON INTERNET.... GOD HAS CURSED YOUR GENERATION ALREADY, GO AND CRY OVER THEM AND DIE AS WELL, IDIOT , LOW LEVEL MAN LIKE YOU.. YOU WILL SUFFER AND ASK YOUR GOD FOR MORE PAIN..IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY..FROM TODAY ON,, YOU WILL NEVER NO PEACE ANY MORE. MAY GOD WIPE OUT YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE OF YOU, GO AND SUFFER AND DIE IN PAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNEGI IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND BEAR IN MIND THAT FROM TODAY YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Quote:
SO HSBC BANK IS NOW IN LAGOS I WISH YOU DEAD BY TOMORROW MORNING AND YOU HAVE A VERY BIG ACCIDENT IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA NOW I KNOW SAY U NO GET WORK TO DO OR BETTER STILL NA POVERTY DE WORRY YOU.
WHO GET MONEY, NO GO GET TIME TO DE SEND SUCH RUBBISH MAIL.
GUY GO FINE SOMETHING DO WITH YOUR USELESS TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu who u b again do I knw u from somewere or ur mail came in by mistake fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER TOTO YOU BASTARD CYBER CAFE RAT

[email protected]
Quote:
AMU NNA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
may god polish all ur generation and every thing u see will come back to adoro alo uno will kill u and it will not remain any body in ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
boy, i know you are frustrated with your life situation. go and die

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA BASTARD FROM A FOOLISH MAMA AND PAPA,EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BASTARD

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic