SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I've gotten a few replies from "Molly" myself.

Molly is actually a loan lad
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&p=275009

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more messages this morning, nice to see we are keeping him busy... Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU NOR ENTA NIGERIA AGAIN ,,FOOL,,YOU ARE JUST A NOISE MAKER EMPTY VESSEL A FOOLISH PIG,,

WHO NOR NO WAITING E MATE TAKE PASS AM,, YOU DON'T EVEN NO YOUR RIGHT OR LEFT,, I CAN SEE

THAT IN YOU,, GOAT,,,, NA FOOLS LIKE YOU GO ABOUT TALKING ABOUT ODA PIPOS LIFE WEN YOU

DON'T EVEN HAVE A DIME TO YOUR WORTHLESS AND USELESS NAME,, YOU DIRTY PIG,, YOU DON

YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOOL, WHO TINKS HE CAN STEP ON TOES AND GET AWAY WITH IT.. BUT YOU ARE VERY WRONG THIS TIME BECOS YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS..

EVEN NO HOW TO TALK,, YOU USELESS FOOL.. NIT-WIT..

SINCE YOU NOR GET SENSE I GO TEACH YOU HOW TO GET SENSE FRM HERE... FOOL..I GO MAKE YOU

VOMIT BLOOD FOR HERE.. YOU ARE HALF DEAD BEFORE I WILL COMPLETE YOUR BURIAL..

ARU-UKI-LEN.. U-WA-NOR-SEL...

Quote:
BRING IT ON, AM HERE,, UDU-EBE-HI-WE-KEL,, ARI-SE-WE-HE-BI-BI,,,

FRUSTRATED FOOL,, NA ELECTIRC GO SHOCK YOU DIE,, YOU TINK EVERYONE IS CONFUSED AS YOU,,

YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I KEEP MAILING YOU,, BECOS I TOUT ALL D IDOITS OF YOUR KIND ARE ALL DEAD,, BUT SINCE YOU ALIVE IS OK,, IS YOUR JOB TO MAKE TO ME LAUGH,, TANK YOU FOR YOUR JOB,, JUST DAT YOU ARE OVA FOOLING YOURSEF,, I NEED ANODA IDOIT,, DO YOU HAVE A FREND LIKE YOU?? I MEAN D ONE THAT IS NOT FOOLISH LIKE YOU,, BUT A LI-2 BIT FOOLISH,, BECOS YOUR MUMU NOR GET PART 2.. NA ONE EVERYTIN END..

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kishnabe,
"A fool at 40 is a fool forever" is a common phrase in Nigeria. The mugus have said that to each of us about a bazillion times. Laughing
Welcome to the insult thread, hope you stick around.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Ogun hammer you and your family,

Quote:

Na you I wan speak good English for?
you tout ???
Quote:

You small igbo thief , make Ogun damage your life
if you reply again watch what will happen to u in a week
you dont know yourself, Idiot ,

Quote:

Go to the village and join your parents in their small garden , or if you insist of doing this 419 u will meet your waterloo

[email protected]
Quote:

Fuck you and asshole like you

Quote:

You are still a litter boy,So my boy this is the reason why. the boys in your area call you ass hole you understand me

Quote:
TELL THAT TO YOUR FUCKING MOTHER

Quote:

THE DAY MAY YOU FUCKING FATHER FUCK YOUR MAGA MAMA YOUR FUCKING FATHER GO THEY FEEL SAY YOU MAGA MAMA GO BIRTH BETTER BOY THE FEEL NO NO SAY NOW ASSHOLE 9 YOUR MAGA MAMA GO BIRTH SO ASSHOLE FUCKING MAN AND MAGA WOMAN FUCK WAYTHING YOU FEEL SAY THEM GO GIVE BIRTH TO YOU SEE YOUR LIFE NO GOOD LESS I FORGET TELL YOUR SISTER MAKE SHE CALL MME TELL HER THAT I LIKE WHEN I FUCK HER ASS YOU NO WHY I LOVE FUCKING YOU SISTER ASS BECAUSE HER PUSSY TOO BIG MY YOUR BODY GO FOR PUT THAT IS WHY I COME DAY FEAR HA HA HA HA HA FUNNY BUT I NO HIS NOT FUNNELING TO YOU I AM SORRY THAT IS THE REASON I LOVE FUCK HER ASS OK GOOD NIGHT ASSHOLE YOU ARE FUCKING LIKE YOUR SISTER FUCKING PUSSY YOU NO WHAT FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING MAMA ASSHOLE

Quote:

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY OK ASSHOLE YOU NO WHAT FUCK YOU AND GO TO HILL FOR ALL I CARE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN YO BIG GOAT YOU GET LUCK SAY YOU RUN NOW ME FR KILL YOU FOR THIS NEW YEAR MY NEW COW

Quote:

Fuck you big fool i no one no who you be the way i look you i look you like goat like nobody you be mr nobody you hear me right fool i am not sure if you have life you are so stupid and useless in my eyes you and your family are all fool go to hill for all i care asshole

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE JUST A FOOLISH FOOL, YOU DON'T NO ANYTIN,, FOOL..YOU JOBLESS FOOL,, YOU HOMLESS BASTARD,, FOOL AT YOUR AGE,,, SHIT EATER,, ZAMBI,, GOAT,, PIG,, YOU ARE EVEN MORE THAN DOES TINS I CALL YOU,, YOU NO.. VILLAGE NIT-WIT..

Quote:
YOU ALWAYS TALK LIKE D IDIOT YOU ARE.. FOOL

Quote:

YOU ARE TOO FOOL, YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR YOU.. ENJOY IT SUIT'S YOU...

Quote:

YOU ARE JUST A JOBLESS BASTARD,, VERY JOBLESS IDIOT,, EMPTY FOOL,, PENNILESS GOAT...

[email protected]
Quote:

Why are you a common fool I am ashame of ur folishiness prostitute
gave birth u ass hold
Quote:

Man You should be ashame of your self you are just A BIG FOOL my
MOTHER is dead you must loose your mother before the end of this year
if she is still alife if u went to school you won't be ranting like
this go to hell and burn in hell for ever you are just a big fool
illetrate look at what you wrote IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE SICK MAN , THIS NEW YEAR SO SHALLY BE FOR YOU IN SHALL ALLAH...

Quote:
SO SHALLY BE FOR YOU INSHALL ALLAH,

[email protected]

Quote:
illiterate

[email protected]
Quote:

if u na guy man like me, make u know say u don use ur hand put urself
for problem. idiot. na owu dey worry u. reverend my foot.

Quote:
u better hustle tight instead of fooling urself. idiot.

Quote:
idiot, you no know say u are among my generation. mumu go to school.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

EGBON YOU NOR GET SENSE AT ALL WHICH CLIENT YOU DEY TALK ABOUT, WETIN
DEY WORRY YOU, YOU NOR GO TAKE YOUR TIME, YOU THIS NOTHING
LUNATIC,THAT IS BEGGING OF CLIENT, IF YOU EVER SEND ME EMAIL AGAIN I
GO KILL YOU WITH MY HAND

[email protected]
Quote:
Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaaaahhaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahahha
I never see goat like this be for slant is the bast answer giveing to
a fool like you hahahahahaa you just com day west your time they
Wright nonoses

[email protected]
Quote:
Ina loma jo e,,,fool burn shit,,,your father no rich like me ,,,your life will surely perrish without getting no penny,,,mumu ,,were ,oloriburuku,omo ale,,motor lomaa pae danu

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO BOSSU STOP THIS GAMES OKAY AND YOU KNOW AM NOT INTO THAT FUCKING GAMES OKAY NO MATTER WHAT AM STILL YOU BWOY OKAY WHAT IS PAST HAS GONE OKAY NEVER MIND AND NEVER GIVE UP IN INSULTING ME COS YOU HAVE DONE THIS SO MANY TIME BY BEATING ME ALL THE TYM BUT STILL I WALK WITH YOU AND I KNOW THAT JAH IS THE STAR OKAY AND AM THERE FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Father lap.

[email protected]
Quote:
I am ashamed of you.....................its only a man with a lot of time can do what you just did,you are a disgrace to Nigerians......

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahaha. You're funny,
I think you should know people before talking to them, my dear go to
school, your english sucks. Which kind motor yhu dey drive, keke no
even smell you. Hahahaha emeka cbn. You funny sha.

Quote:
You are too idle, I no sure say you dey get job sef. If you have time
to send me those long mails what time do you now use for ur customers.
Hey man grow up, you are too much of a jobless and weak man.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TALK LIKE A FOOL YOU THAT YOU ARE.. AM ONLINE NOW,, YOU ARE LINE ON Y ARE YOU TIRED,, YOUR BRAIN IS TOO EMPTY,, I SWEAR,, YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT SEEING ME FACE TOO FACE,, FOOL IF YOU SEE THE PERSON WEN YOU TALK TOO,, YOU GO RUN ENTA MOTO MAKE E GIM YOU DIE...

Quote:
BRING IT ON, AM HERE,, UDU-EBE-HI-WE-KEL,, ARI-SE-WE-HE-BI-BI,,,

FRUSTRATED FOOL,, NA ELECTIRC GO SHOCK YOU DIE,, YOU TINK EVERYONE IS CONFUSED AS YOU,,

YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I KEEP MAILING YOU,, BECOS I TOUT ALL D IDOITS OF YOUR KIND ARE ALL DEAD,, BUT SINCE YOU ALIVE IS OK,, IS YOUR JOB TO MAKE TO ME LAUGH,, TANK YOU FOR YOUR JOB,, JUST DAT YOU ARE OVA FOOLING YOURSEF,, I NEED ANODA IDOIT,, DO YOU HAVE A FREND LIKE YOU?? I MEAN D ONE THAT IS NOT FOOLISH LIKE YOU,, BUT A LI-2 BIT FOOLISH,, BECOS YOUR MUMU NOR GET PART 2.. NA ONE EVERYTIN END..

Quote:
YOU JOBLESS FOOL,, YOU HOMLESS BASTARD,, FOOL AT YOUR AGE,,, SHIT EATER,, ZAMBI,, GOAT,, PIG,, YOU ARE EVEN MORE THAN DOES TINS I CALL YOU,, YOU NO.. VILLAGE NIT-WIT..

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back dev. happy crowd

Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
AXE MEN WILL KILL YOU

Nice !!!! Sounds like a new spin off on the History Channel's Ax Men.

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Quote:

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷COW YOUR TALK TO GOOD 9 MAKE I CLOTHE MY NOISE FINE SOMETHING GOOD TO DO OK ASSHOLE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER DAY MAD WELL WELL OK THUNDER KILL YOU GOAT BIG FOOL LIKE YOU MAY YOU FOR GO THEY WORK FOR FLAME YOU DAY HERE DAY FOOL YOUR SELF GOAL LIKE YOU 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

[email protected]
Quote:

HAVE YOU SEEING YOURSELF NOW,,, FOOLSH HE GOAT... CONTIUNE FOOLING YOURSELF IN THIS 2016.. IS VERY GUD FOR YOU...

Quote:
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT,, I DON INCREASE YOUR FRUSTARTION,, YOU CAN SEE THAT GOD HAS PUNISHED YOU BY COMING MY WAY,, I AM YOUR PAIN THIS YEAR 2016 ANYTIME YOU CHECK YOUR MAILS BOX COURSE UPON COURSE WILL BE AWAITING YOU,,

YOU TALK LIKE A FOOL WHO WANT'S TO DIE TODAY,, WITH YOUR RE-ACTION,, YOU ARE A VERY STUPID PERSON FRM YOUR HAND WRITING,, YOU ARE A PURE GOAT,, A HOPLESS AND A JOBLESS FOOL,, D LI-2 HAPPINESS YOU HAVE BEFORE COMING MY WAYS IS LONG GONE,, YOU ARE A HOPLESS FOOL NOW A COMPLETE NIT-WIT,,,

THIS MY HAND IS WERE YOU WILL MEET YOUR END,, NA MATA YOU GO DE REASON DE GO WEN MOTO GO GIM YOU DIE,, YOU WILL SEE.. HOPLESS GOAT.

Quote:
YOUR LAST YEAR FRUSTRATION NA SMAL ONE COMPARE TO 2016 OWN,, I AM SO GOING TO FRUSTRATE YOU TO THE XTEND,, VERY SOON, INFACT SOONER THAN YOU THINK,, PIPO WILL BEGINNING TO ASK YOU WHAT IS EATEN YOU UP,, BECOS THE FRUSTARATION WEN I WON PUT ON YOU GO TOO HIGH FOR YOUR USELESS HEAD TO CARRY,, YOU JOBLESS HE GOAT...

SINCE I STARTED POURING COURSES ON YOUR USELESS HEAD I HAVE MADE MUCH MONEY THAN EVER BEFORE,, THAT MEANS YOUR REMAING LUCK HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY OWN,, HE GOAT... THERE IS JOY IN POURING COURSES ON YOU FOOLISH HEAD,, AM VERY HAPPY ANYTIME AM WRITING YOU,, KNWING THAT YOU NOT HAPPY IS MY JOY.. PUBLIC FOOL...

HE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:

IF YOU BE GOD ALMIGHTY. SO BE IT. BUT IF YOU ARE NOT GOD ALMIGHTY. YOU
FAIL. IDIOT.

[email protected]

Quote:
LOL

Quote:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That general eric guy is surly about to blow a gasket

Just in from him as well.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are poor you have nothing look for something good to do with your life all this small small thing make you day take day worry you for your ass you day some far cow of the year

Edit.

Just in after posting

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mother and your father day my hand right now your sister still day here i day fuck crazy for her body believe me that time you write me i day fuck your sister hot fuck that time 9 make me not reply you back well now i done fuck her finish i just day my bed right now so asshole your father day sleep for my toilet right now i live your mother because i want make she go she too tried you useless boy like you asshole fuck you goat you tried well well

and from Molly the Loan Lad.

[email protected]

The subject line was GOAT. Laughing

Quote:
YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS EVEN BIGGER THAN WHAT I IMAGIN,, I SORRY FOR YOUR MONDA AND YOUR FADA,, YOU NO Y?? BECOS DE HAVE A HE-GOAT AS A SON... YOU POOR BASTARD...

I HAVE CONFUSED YOU TO D XDEND YOU DON NO WHICH MAIL BOX TO WRITE ME WITH AGAIN HAHAHAHA,, THAT SHOWS YOU ARE OVA STUPID.. AND JOBLESS FOOL,,,,

VERY SOON NA UR FADA MAIL BOX YOU TAKE DE MAIL YOUR USELSS HEAD.. FOOL..

NA ONLY DIS THIS MAIL BOX I GO TAKE WAITING REMAIN FOR YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE..

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You no play when you they small you want start to play when you big like bog fool now cow i no go play with you bongo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you too funny cow you make me laugh if i chuck your side i go see say you day hungry you look like one kind big fool

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST AN UP COMING CONFUSED IDIOT,, IS ALL OVER YOU,, FOOLISH BOY..

x47

United States x9

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Huntsman Laughing That guy was referring to the Black Axe Confraternity. Do a google search on that or the Neo-Black Movement (NBM). They're pretty hard core and feared on the college campuses in Nigeria and a few of the other west African countries. Sometimes I hurl insults acting like I'm a member of them or one of their enemies.

[email protected]
Quote:
RIP FOOL

MAY TEARS & SORROWS BE YOUR LIMIT & EVEYRTHING YOU SAID TO ME MOST
FELLOW YOU & YOUR FAMILIES TILL ENTERNITY IF YOU ARE FROM AGULERI I AM
THE REALLY ARO. AMAERULU.
RIP FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
You are from Aguleri i am from Aguleri and i know an Aguleri will not write or say what you said.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU

Quote:
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
ERE NEEGI THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahaha, Did you go to school at all?If yes then go and learn a good grammar first then we will know who is the retard bastard.Have a nice day

[email protected]
Quote:
Your English is disgusting...Fuck of you fucking retard I hope you die a slow painful death and if you or any of you're buddy's email me again ill make your life a living hell!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
what the hell are you taking about man

[email protected]
Quote:
otutunzu is already destroyed ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
What do you want?

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot

Quote:
Here are ur little/few mistakes

LET ME CORRECT YOU GUY

PROPARLY ....properly
REALY ....Really
CRUSXIFICATION ....Crucification

[email protected]
Quote:
you bitsh, your *DELETED* and also all your wrong plan will get back to you, useless maggot from Aguleri , your entire family has already be destroyed.
that the OTU-TUNZU Aguleri you talking about has already be work in your family and also i real wish you back to sender in Jesus name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu you no fit even do domain for your fbi department ... Na una de spoil work ... your own family go end up with padlock for their mouth and them no go ever fit chop that sugar gain.... mugu at gmail.com ,,, na your papa get internet oboteh ... die for your dream na ayes go kill your Generation ..... amadi oha will visit you.... this is black axe for real !!!!!!!!!!!! and my axe never gets blunt .... mugu na ayes you de call boys ... you no go die better ... the fear of ayes is the beginning of wisdom and as you get fear to call them for your rescue you burning beach smelling dead body ... na from this lappy weh you de press na im them go from drag your life take ..smelling jew.... no life... and no body go bury your cops.. na vulture go chop you ... bagga

Quote:
oboteh .. me with you who go teach each other work ... i de use gmail de work? .. intead of you to loyal make i show you way you de dull.... Time weh you go take find maga na im you de take run rubbish.. i swear say na person de pay your network and na person lappy you de use. .. if not you go know how to utilize wetin you pay for... You no go collect One naira again.. till you chop the one weh you get that is if you will ever have..... i de my own when you throw blessing come for me ... I am too solid just resting to get to westy tomorrow morning... de there de type letter no find money .... Obinna like you... your type no go fit lead cos you are a boy and will be one for ever... Na ake man weh run things de yan. I am very solid and Ngbangban Cordinated. I am tested and trusted if your papa born you well make give me your number or address or make you call my own .... I go wake your spirit weh don die to suffer for your fuckup for disturbing my peace... if you say you balm call my number make i use am trace you make i show you say wahalla no de fear trouble ... if your mama no be bastard weh carry your belle come from ashawo house give your mumu papa weh piss you enter your mama gotta cos i sure say she no get toto again if not she no go piss mumu like you come out call my number make i spoil your life this 2016 +1(202) 417-7663

[email protected]
Quote:
What is your problem my friend. Did my format touch your client or you that you are panicking like this. Hope you are fine. You don't seem to be a big guy in this work bcos if you are, I would have known. This is your second email to me and the first was the one you said you will call your axe boy to find me though you did not write the axe very well, you only wrote AX which is wrong. The are called axemen or Ayes if you don't know. I am Imo Boy and I live in Lagos. You can check me at 39 Jibowu Road, where Axemen hang out and ask of Ogbu-Egede. Sometimes, you little boys on the street do not know how to present your issues. Check your write up and check mine and see who is matured. Go back to school so that you can learn how to read and write. You are just a jew man.

[email protected]
Quote:
people like you, ur family are so poor and you cum out here talking shit. Go get your self a life because u sound like a big BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
hummmmmmmmmmmmm, i like your attempts, Guy man always has formuler to triger maga, we are one my brother. enjoy ur new year.

[email protected]
Quote:
7 BOOK OF MOSES WILL SEND YOU TO LAND OF SEEN NO MORE. TAKE YOUR TIME.

Quote:
IT WILL ONLY TAKE ME 7 HOURS TO DESTRY YOUR LIFE.

OTUTUNZU IS MY FRIEND
ARO OLOMA NKILISI IS MY FRIEND
AYAYA NANDO IS MY FRIEND
OGBOGBO IS MY FRIEND
EKWENSU ANAKU IS MY FRIEND
OVIAMMILI IS MY FRIEND

TAKE YOUR TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOUR GENERATION FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
I happen to be your boss, so you contacted the wrong person. You should be ASHAMED of yourself as your entire village are ASHAMED of your OUTCAST FAMILY. You are being watched very carefully now.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS N GOD BLESS U, CONTNUE TO LOOK FOR TROUBLE OKK

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and learn a good English and have something better to do with your time.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR TIME IS OFF. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU NEXT. YOU WANT TO TRY YOUR FATHER YOU BLOODY FOOL.BASTARD.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A HUNGRY FOOL,, YOU DON'T SLEP,, NA NOW YOU WON WRK HARD WEN GUYMEN DON REMOVE ALL D MONEY ?? I LAUGH AT YOU FRUSTRATED MISERABLE WORTHLESS LIFE.. FOOL

Quote:
YOU BORN-FOOL,, I REALLY FEE SORRY FOR YOU,, IF YOU NEED CLIENT I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO HELP YOU WITH ONE,, BUT YOU TOO DULL TO HANDLE WHITE MAN,, SO FOR THAT REASON I CAN'T HELP YOU,, UNTILL I NO YOU WISE NO SHOW FOR YOU,,

YOU SHOULD BE D ONE AFRADE OF LOSING YOUR MAIL BOX TO ME,, BECOS YOU DON'T NO WHAT IS COMPUTER,, YOU FOOL,,

NOTE: I DON'T NEED ANYBODY TO ASIST ME BEFOR I CAN DISTROY YOU,, YOU GOAT..

Quote:
DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU SENT SOME TIMES?? YOU CLAIM TO BE A STREET BOY AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH,, HAHAHAHA ZOMBI..

I NO YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTIN,, STOP FOOLING YOURSELF,, DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SEX ?? D ANS IS NO,, COW..

[email protected]

Quote:
As long you said these things it will surely happy to you. IDIOT

Quote:
You are a big IDIOT

Quote:
DO YOU HAVE PARENTS AT ALL ? IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

hahahahahahahaahahahahahhah hahahahahahahhahhahahahahaha you Nor get
work I nor eve ready am safe

[email protected]
Quote:

You are Jaw man and poor guy i swear....No big Guy will have this time
for all this...

[email protected]
Quote:

DEAR MGBADA

GUY ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT MGBADA ABA OR MGBADA AJEGUNLE. WHICH ONE YOU BELONG TO CAUSE AM REALLY SURE YOU BELONG TO ONE. YOU DEY JELOUS TOO MUCH IAM WORKING HARD TO GET MONEY , ANY WAY MAKE I TELL YOU MY MUGU JUST DROP MONEY FOR US MY SHARE THERE NA 7000 DOLLARS YOU SEE IAM A MILLIONARE NOW I CAN DO ANY THING I WANT MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS STOP GUY WORK MAY BE ONE DAY WILL BE YOURS I FOR DASH YOU MONEY BUT YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT SO WAIT FOR ME AT THE AIRPORT TO SEE ME ON DECEMBER 21 IAM COMMING FROM TORONTO TO LAND IN LAGOS IF YOU IDENTIFY ME THEN 1000 DOLLARS IS YOUR OKEY

BYE MY NEW SHOE SHINER

Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some new posts from our General Eric guy and Molly the Loan Lad.

[email protected]

Quote:
You no play when you they small you want start to play when you big like bog fool now cow i no go play with you bongo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you too funny cow you make me laugh if i chuck your side i go see say you day hungry you look like one kind big fool

and

Quote:
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE LOOK FOR SOMEONE THAT WITH PLAY WITH YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
STUPID AND FOOLISH TALK IS WHAT I ALWAYS SEE,, YOU NOR REACH SCHOOL GATE AT ALL.. WAO.. MY BOY GO AND ENROL JAMB AND GO TO SCHOOL,, I SORRY FOR YOUR FADA AND YOUR MONDA,,

PORVERTY MUST BE KILLING DEM, DE COULD NOT AFORD SECONDARY SCHOOL FOR DE ARE SON WHAT A SHAME... I ALWAYS LAUGH AT YOU HAHAHAHA,,

BORN FOOL..

x47

United States x9

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

God go punish your generation. You are the one that will rot in jail. I'm a blessed child and will remain blessed. Go fuck your mama. Useless Asshole

Quote:

Bro forget dat level. You be guy like me so u no need am make u dey do bad tin. Broda no vex na to chop we all dey find. Bro no vex. Na make me cos u. Still on still no vex. 👍

[email protected]

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, One of our agents would get back to you shortly.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS' NAME!

[email protected]
Quote:

Illiterate like you.. your mate are in the school acquiring some thing upstairs and you are their claiming street *DELETED* you will die very soon mark mark my word.

Quote:
I told you earlier that you an illiterate can you see your self,what level do you finish in school before entering computer,Village Boy look at your write up hahaha i don't have time for illiterate like you.GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a fool and that is why you do not mind your business. Thunder
fire you and your dead parents. I see you do not have any work to do.
You was about to join illuminati thank God they have Scam you. As from
today you will continue to experience slammers and Robbers because I
did not fine your trouble. You and you generation came and fine
yourself a throuble you will see don't worry okay. You do not even
know who you are talking to. Police do not have a friend. You will
soon die of your wayoo and bribe. Mark it na small thing go kill you.
You will not last again. Your mother and your father will berry you.
For looking for my trouble. This cause shall work in your life as you
and generation will continue to surfer and die. You want to show your
wiseness and it take you to your early grave just watch and see. The
cause you lay with your hands I return it to you now.

Quote:

you will continue to be the servant of people even your friends till
your die. Ogun that you salve will destroy you. Very soon God will
direct you to be my gate man and my cleaner before you will die. For
looking for my trouble your future, your career is dead. You go use
your hand do troway and you go frustrate. I will not only cause you
here. I have many things to do about you. I will go to somewhere and I
will cause you. I will lay a cause on you with the real juju. I did
not look for your trouble. You will beg and beg and beg and die. Thank
you for reading and inheriting

Quote:
NA ROAD THEM GO KILL YOU PUT. BECAUSE, IF THEY KILL SNAKE THEM GO PUT
AM FOR ROAD MAKE EVERYBODY AND EVEN MOTOR AND MACHINE GO MATCH YOU
PASS SO THAT YOU NO GO REMAIN TO AGAIN AT ALL OKAY.
EMIAOHENABELGBEL ODUMO OLE UKHI

[email protected]

Quote:
have anyone collected money from you?

[email protected]

Quote:
I forgive you because you don't now what you are doing

Quote:

It seems you are passing your bantering, I swear bye the power given
to me in the brotherhood,I will make your life miserable,your
generation will suffer for mistake,I promise you that.

Quote:

why are fooling your self
i need to have your phone number

[email protected]

Quote:
I COURSE YOU TO BE A WASTE IN LIFE I JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:

your nothing but astupid fool and idiot dog fuck your stupid mother who is a prostitude

Quote:
your a fool and a theif fuck your mother ass

[email protected]
Quote:

I will stop so lets be friend were do you. Stay are you in Nigeria or
were let me no please brother

[email protected]

Quote:
May God forgive you in Jesus Name

[email protected]
Quote:

I am so ashamed of you calling yourself Reverend.

May God have Mercy on your soul. AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
MONKEY, U ARE MED. NA FAMILY WILL FACE THAT FOOL LIKE U. FUCK U BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:

May all the Words you have spoken return to your own mouth and more
also to you life in Jesus name, as you delight in cursing and not in
blessing so shall your reward be according to Psalm 109 and thus say
the lord in shall not stand neither shall it come to pass Isaiah 7:7
what ever god you believe in is no match to the God I believe in you
god is not match so I curse you in the name of Jesus.

[email protected]
Quote:

you call yourself pastor and you are serving OGUN woooo unto you.
Double faith and a complete lier. Being a pastor is obtaining by
tricks. Sorry, you are doomed. go to hell where u belong.

[email protected]

Quote:
G00dluck I make sure I do something miserable to you this week ok

[email protected]

Quote:
Bastard. Go and make love to a pig. that is what u have been course to be. YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOR EVER STUPID FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

go to hell fuck you and your generation , you are what-less asshole and may you die a shameful death.

Quote:

Don't say i did not warn you. You are playing with fire and is going to burn you down till you go down 6fit. i don't even no you in the first place but i no you are a Nigerian fool and a manner less punk, and you are a black monkey. so be wise and choose life or you die hopeless fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

Illiterate like you, your mate is in school applying for wisdom.if you sleep and wake up ask your self who made you..immigrant like you.

i don't even have time for village brought up boy like you..GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck your dead grand mother idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

OGUN GO PUNISHE YOUR MAMA AND YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR GENERATION YOU BASTERD YOU WELL RETURN TO YOUR COUNTRY WITH CARSKET IDOTE

[email protected]

Quote:
Hahahaha!

Who be this??? Why not keep your self busy, itz quiet obvious that
you're jobless. Eya! Sorry #low life *DELETED*... Feel your pain tho.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:

WETIN DEY HAPPEN FOR YOUR LIFE YOU LOOK TIRED AND VERY ANGRY WHY HOPE ALL IS WELL MY BROTHER ABEG TAKE EM EASY LIFE NA JEJE AND NOR PUT YOUR FRUSTRATION ON ME OK.

THANK YOU REVEREN WEN THEY INSULT PERSON PAPA

Quote:

e b like say them don chop u well well i can sence it from your writing abeg take em easy nor b me eat ur money oooooooooooooo

Quote:
ur dead father

[email protected]
Quote:

You are nothing but a Mad man.
Ogun go finish your family. What do i have with you Idiot.Your mates are making effort to collect money. Your own na to dey swear. You will End up being a chief Priest instead of becoming a Wealthy person. Go to hell Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

DOG WILL FUCK AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY...
POOR MAN.. GIVE ME YOUR AND I WILL BANK IN SOME MONEY FOR YOU.. IDIOT..

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
below are your information & i will forward them to aro.amaerulu so that you will answer a question to them i have found out you don't really know who you are talking about & by the sign of dream you will have this night then you will know what i am talking about because I have done nothing to you to warrant all those bad words you said I have aro.amaerulu to fight you back, i know by through asking a question you will know the meaning of aro amaerulu in aguleri & i am his real servant by birth ask a question this area I even know you & your house but will leave everything to aro. Amaerulu to hurt you
note.. below are your information & i will forward them to aro.amaerulu

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa toto.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MOTHERFUCKER WILL DIE YOUR DEATH WILL BE SOON YOUR PRAYER WILL KILL YOU GRAVE WILL TAKE YOU SOON YOU WILL DIE AS A SHIT SUCK MY DICK
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you mad or something, You nor go get sense na every body you see you go they send nonse or you dont they kolo

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear
It shall be triple to you in your entire life that you done no bad to any anyone
Nigeria is corrupt and your self is most . fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW ARE YOU I WILL LIKE YOU TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
I rebuke you in Jesus name all this is for you and your families

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD OF PROPHET TB JOSHUA FORGIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST HE IS THE MAKER OF ALL THINGS.

PLEASE GO TO SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION FOR DELIVERANCE'S.

ADDRESS IKOTU LAGOS NIGERIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEHEHEHEHE NIGERIA PEOPLE DON COME AGAIN OOOO, WHICH LEVEL BE THIS ONE AGAIN INA DON TAKE THIS THING TOO FAR OOO, NAH JUJU NAH HIM COME SURE PASS NOW? ABEG CLEAR ME WELL FOR THE STORY JOOR MAKE WE SEE WEDA WE GO FIT SHARE MONEY...

[email protected]
Quote:
I love your statements because this is the type i want to be dealing with as am in need of more souls for more Money,

Quote:
YOU MAKE SO MUCH NOICE ON WHAT YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU CAN'T DO, WATCH ME TAKE YOUR LIFE, OHHH YOU THINK THAT TO BE A MAN IS ALL THAT EASY? YOU ARE LOST BUT DON'T MENTION

S.V.N

[email protected]
Quote:
As long as you said these things or type it "It shall SURELY happened to you"

[email protected]
Quote:
if u be guyman like me, you will die before me. idiot. go and fuck ur
mother. u bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Come and say this to my face.

And tell me the reason you sent this, i do not no you, your not with HSBC Bank, and will reported to the fraud dep for pretending you are.

Kind Regards
Martyn Kiesa D'sa

Kiesa Financial Services
DK. telephone.
+45 52602504
+45 26820172

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a stupid idiot,everything you have said will definitely come back to you.and i return them in hundred folds back to you by thunder and fire

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know who u dey talk to this na Tupac former Idiogun Ht Bros if you know who u dey talk to becareful

[email protected] <<Needs some attention
Quote:
YOU ARE STUPID COCKSUCKER I AM NOT CALLING TO CRAZY COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU I CAN FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU SUCKER I WILL KILL ALL YOUR FUCKING STUPID FAMILY ALL YOUR STUPID FRIENDS ALL OF YOU SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS. I WILL CUT OFF YOUR BLACK CRAZY HEART. I WILL CUT OFF YOUR STUPID HEAD AND I WILL PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING HEAD LIKE WITH FUCKING BALL.
I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE SMALL SHIT IT IS YOU AFRAID OF ME YOU CAN PUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR FUCKING NAME TO YOUR FUCKING ASS. YOU ARE PILE OF STINKING SHIT OF SICK PIG. I AM THE MOST BRAVE MAN IN ALL THE WORLD I WILL KILL YOU SICK AFRICAN SHIT. YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON AFRICAN DIRTY GRAVE WILL TAKE YOUR FUCKING ASS VERY SOON YOU WILL DIE AS A SHIT YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE FUCKING VERY SOON I WILL FUCK YOU ASS I WILL FUCK YOU MOUTH TILL YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL BE SUCKING MY BIG RUSSIAN COCK ALL YOUR STUPID AFRICAN LIFE. YOU WILL BE SUCKING MY COCK. YOU WILL EAT MY RUSSIAN SHIT ALL YOUR FUCKING LIFE I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER I WILL FUCK YOU YOU WILL DIE AS AFRICAN SHIT YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
u black bastard. useless axe man. na eiye man u dey play with? I have your phone number for my elebe brothers to trace you there in nigeria. Rugged AIRLORDS WILL feed on your fresh SOON. u black bastard idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Did I thief any money from you y are you talking like this see my
friend I don't like that ok

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER THAT IS FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND SO SHALL IT BE
WHAT EVER YOU THINK ABOUT BE WILL SURELY BE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Dont you in your life again contact me because you are just a big fool.....You nor get head, Why you go wake up just they insult person way you nor know and they talk like fool. A true AXe man dont talk like you do, You are a Big fool and a cause to the Neo Black Movement of Africa (Black axe) Idoit you are just a big Fool. You will never in your life contact me again and i will make sure of that. if na cause of work make you they talk any how that mean you dont be big fool as you they like this. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST OF FOOLS AND DO NOT KNOW ANY THING YOU GOat

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur papa and Mama die .. mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THEY CLAIM YOU BE CONFIRM RUGGED AXE MEN, YOUR FATHER YOUR STUPID AXE MEN WEY WE KNOW AS MECHANIC...YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEY FOLLOW TALK? I BE CONFIRM RUGGED BIRD BOY FROM IDIARABA WELL KNOW AS UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN....I CAN YOU DONT HAVE OT AS A AXE MEN YOU GO JUST DIE SARA.

FUCK YOU BITCH AXMEN I PROMISE YOU THIS EMAIL WILL BE BLOCK WITHING THE NEXT 24 HOURS U STUPID IDIOT EGEDE BOI

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD REWARD WITH YOU THE SAME THOUGHT YOU HAVE FOR OTHERS. GOD PUNISH YOU!!!

GOD PUNISH YOU WITH YOUR EVIL THOUGHTS!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your ass fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Be A poor man forever bitch coward?

[email protected]
Quote:
May the Lord God Almighty rebuke you now in the name of Jesus.Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
So you be AXE MAN nar you just dea insult person like that we are fighting not even knowing we are brothers balm aye i be your baruda make we nor fight again, sorry for the insults and any injustice my email brought to you, maybe you will want to know me more on that ground when you write again i go ID for you, on G dodos and long live NBM.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATIONS WOULD SUFFERED HIGH BLODD PRESSURE THIS YEAR AMEN...MARK IT..
YOU WOULD LOOK FOR HELP AND YOU WOULD NOT FIND...YOU WOULD DIE IN A MOTOR ACCIDENT IN LAGOS BEFORE 3 MONTHS FROM TODAY DATE MARK IT...YOU ARE PLAYING WITH DEATH 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE MAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
BIRDS ARE ON YOU
I NO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN ? YOU DONE RUN? YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT
HIDE. BIRDS ARE ON YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
how can a guy man send a follow guyman this kind of mail

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder will strike you soon.....

Back to SENDER..i see all that coming to you and your family, i reject all you said in this message in the mighty name of Jesus..i shall not die prematurely rather you and your family will, may Thunder from heaven blast you into pieces you stupid and lousy lowlife..

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS Seems like I upset him....Shocked

[email protected]

Quote:
Yes I am wise real man you fucking cocksucker remember this Police will not help you because you are fucking stupid black idiot i will fuck your ass you are stupid sucker All men are fcuking your black fucking ass you will die soon you are stupid crazy pile of shit you will suck my dick all your fucking life i will fuck your ass till you will die.
Get ready your black ass for my dick for my big Russian dick i will fuck your mama and your papa. I will fuck all of you you are stupid small shit.
Shut the fuck up you are stupid motherfucker.
I will come and you will be licking my ass and you will be sucking my big very big white Russian dick.I will put my shit into your fucking mouth and you will eat my shit.

Remember you are cocksucker i will kill you you will die very soon
you are crazy stupid stinking little black shit
I want you to remember i will fuck all of you and i will fuck you i will fuck your fucking mouth i will fuck your fucking ass You will be eating my Russian shit with big sppon till you will die from my shit.
Keep this in your stupid crazy brains.
I will fuck you i will kill you stupid black cocksucker.
Fuck you you will die soon fuck you fuck you

Quote:
Yes I am wise real man you fucking cocksucker remember this God will save me and my family but God will kill all of your fucking family God will kill and will fuck you because God can see that you are stupid shit Police will not help you because you are fucking stupid black idiot i will fuck your ass you are stupid sucker All men are fcuking your black fucking ass you will die soon you are stupid crazy pile of shit you will suck my dick all your fucking life i will fuck your ass till you will die.
Get ready your black ass for my dick for my big Russian dick i will fuck your mama and your papa. I will fuck all of you you are stupid small shit.
Shut the fuck up you are stupid motherfucker.
I will come and you will be licking my ass and you will be sucking my big very big white Russian dick.I will put my shit into your fucking mouth and you will eat my shit.

Remember you are cocksucker i will kill you you will die very soon
you are crazy stupid stinking little black shit
I want you to remember i will fuck all of you and i will fuck you i will fuck your fucking mouth i will fuck your fucking ass You will be eating my Russian shit with big sppon till you will die from my shit.
Keep this in your stupid crazy brains.
I will fuck you i will kill you stupid black cocksucker.
Fuck you you will die soon fuck you fuck you

Quote:
I will fuck your mother my dog will fuck your mother and my dog will eat your mother's stupid stinking meat i will fuck you with this my Russian dick and i will kill you and my dog will eat your stinking fucking meat
Take a look at my big Russian dick i will fuck you and your stupud mother and your father with this my dick. I will be fucking you till you will die motherfucker.
You will die you will die you will die as shit very soon Remember cocksucker you will be sucking my dick all your fucking life go fuck your stupid mother and father fuck you cock sucker

[email protected]

Quote:
go Fuck your sister

[email protected]

Quote:
Return to sender and whatever you have written here return to you and your family.
Take you place in all that you have said may it visit you and your family in million folds, idiot like you.

[email protected]

Quote:
Ikpu Nne Gi

[email protected]

Quote:
SATAN GO VISIT YOU THIS AFTERNOON... GO TELL POLICE TO ARREST YOUR PAPA FOR IMPREGNATING YOUR MAMA BY GIVING BIRTH TO YOU. TELL POLICE TO GO ARREST "IBB" FOR FRAUD AND LET THEM ARREST YOU TOO FOR HOMOSEXUALISM. U BASTARDTHIEF!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

Ogun go punishe your generation You and your generation wel die on auto crash goat dey we use u for ogun

[email protected]

Quote:
FUK AND SCREW YOU MURDER FUKER.... BITCH ASXXXX *DELETED*. I TELL YOU THIS, IF YOU WANNA BE WITH YOUR BAD XX FUK YOU MORE CUS I DON'T CARE ALL YOU MURDER FUKERS. ALL YOUR KIDS DON GROW 4LIFE BITCH....................................FURCK YOU 4LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
U bee fool Ur Mama and Papa

Last edited by bobbybobby on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@fs and bobbybobby we do have another satisfied customer Laughing

I think our little friend is in to the culinary arts. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
I will fuck your mother you are stupid cocksucker you can lough at your stupid crazy stinking brains you are stupid small boy you are shit I am a real man Fuck you cocksucker I lough at you stupid motherfucker suck my dick cocksucker. Remember you will be loughing when you will eat my shit with big spoon you will love my shit trust me. You are stupid cocksucker go fuck your stupid mamma.
Fuck you cocksucker

x47

United States x9

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all -- I couldn't resist and just send the "sh0rty gay solicitation" and nude selfies to [email protected]. From the responses you all got, I figured he would enjoy it

ETA, he did respond to Shorty
Quote:
I will never respond to this your shit but remember you are cocksucker you will die you will die you will die very soon as shit.
You will be in grave very soon but before you will die i will fuck you and my dog will fuck you when you will be dead

Quote:
motherfucker right now i can get mails now only from my friends so go fuck yourself
all your fucking stupid letters will be blocked I will never see your fucking letters
you are stupid crazy black pile of stinking shit of sick pig fuck you cocksucker

you will die very soon fuck you cocksucker

Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Molly' is a spritely lad isn't he! I only cc'd him in an email to another lad and he comes out with this, he hisses at me and calls me an empty vessel what ever that means. To be fair I was sending his own insults to another lad and cc'd him for the sake of it Very Happy I don't get what's with the doubled up punctuation either.
[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ALWAYS REPEAT EVERYTHING I TELL YOU HAHA,,THAT'S WHAT MAKE'S YOU A FAILURE,, YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN AT MY BACK,, BECOS FAILURES ARE ALWAYS AT THE BACK ,, REPEATING EVERYTHING I USE TO TELL YOU,, WHAT A SHAME GOAT,, I DON'T HAVE TO TEL AM IDIOT LIKE YOU WHAT I HAVE OR WHAT I DON'T,, IT MEANS NOTING..

IT'S ONLY FOOLS AND EMPTY VESSELS LIKE YOU THAT ALWAYS TALK TO IMPRESS FELLOW IDIOTS LIKE YOU,, HOW MANY TIMES WILL I TEL YOU TO GO AND KILL YOURSELF ?? DROP MY MAIL ADDRESS FOR YOUR CLOSE RELATION TO GIVE ME THE GUD NEWS THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY END YOUR OWN LIFE..

MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DON'T EVEN NO HOW TO TALK,, YOU TALK LIKE A FOOLISH CHILD HISS..

YOU FAILURE...

Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU SO EMPTY GOD,, WHO BORN YOU MUMU LIKE YOU??
I WILL NOT PUT ANY MORE COURSE ON YOUR FAMILY,, I THINK YOUR FAMILY ALREADY HAVE A ENOUGH COURSES TO DEAL WITH..BLACK GOAT MEAT.. I WILL SO FRUSTRATE YOUR USELESS HEAD HERE,, TO THE XTEND YOU WILL RUN MAD..
THAT'S IF YOU HAVE NOT STARTED THE MADNESS ALREADY..
COW MEAT..

I sent this back to him and cc'd him in the same email 3 times, that'll push him over the edge Very Happy

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima Drummer.... nice work. I'm sure he'd appreciate a few more emails, as would all the other lads whose email addresses are here. Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
You cant fool God cause he created You. ANUMALI

Quote:
Make fire of God burn you.

[email protected]
Quote:

Your mother is in my house right now and your sister and your wife am fucking the 3 of them very sweet iwhich they remain like this in my house so that you too well come and fuck them too

Quote:
Your mother toto dey smell and that of your wife and your sister

Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bobbybobby I'm enjoying this Very Happy Molly's back again. I'm gonna CC other lads into the reply again see what I get from them;
Molly wrote:

IS BECAUSE I WANT TO TEACH YOU SOMETHING,, YOU BORN-FOOL,, SAY SOMETHING.. COW MEAT..

Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Molly's back, keeps on referring to me as various types of meat and then challenged me to a fight;

[email protected]
Molly wrote:

MY RUN AWAY DOG,, YOU SHOWED UP AGAIN,, ALWAYS TALKING BEHIND MY BACK.. COW MEAT..

COME ONLINE LET'S CHAT,, YOU FOOL.. AT YOUR AGE YOU DON'T NO ANYTIN,, YOU WAIT LAST NIGHT,, MAKE I USE COURSE FINISH YOUR USELESS HEAD..

GOAT MEAT.

His .. ,, "" is really annoying Very Happy

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima Drummer Slap him for his inability to speak proper English or use punctuation.
Quote:

U JUS A SMALLBOI WHO WILL NEVR REACH MY LVL. COME YANKEE DEY WE MEET FACE 2 FACE THEN WE SEE WHO BOW FOR WHO.OOOOOOOOOOO!

U THINK INTERNET GO MAKE U RICH U STILL STUCK IN UR VILLAGE MILKING COW OR FORKING GOAT. DID UR PAPA EVEN SEND U PRIMARY SCHOOL? NO WONDER MAGA DEY LAUGH AT UR FORMAT DID U EVEN MAKE $50 LAST YEAR 2015. I DEY CLEAR 2MILLION DOLLA.

ADVICE U GO FIND SOME OTHER JOB. MAYBE PUSH CART OR SELL PALM WINE WITH DRUNK MAN U CALL FATHER. UR MAMA GO ASHAWO SO ANY MAN B UR FATHER MAYBE IT IS MONKEY OR GOAT OR MAYBE EVEN MY DOG.OOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO STICK UR HEAD DEY LAGOON. BIGEST MUMU IN AFRICA.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender; as d ole badluck wey call himself g00dluck waka na so u go waka comot for dis mother earth dis season, aseeeeeee! awom egba orun ti gba won ti mu wo ile ase, aye e kode ni dara mo lati isiyi lo, waaaaaaa!!!!!

Quote:
your father, mother, children and their generation bcoz u dont wish other chldren well and it shall not be well with u and ur siblings, dat ur yeye mushroom ghetto place wey u go gather under fire ur people to extort and exploit them, Oluwa dey see u, fake reverend, pastor like some yeye pastors wey i know wey be say na dem call theselves no be Baba God call them, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thunder fire 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 generations of urs to come, aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were omo, olori buruku instead of u to blend u dey form, na who u dey form for? bastard. omo asewo; ur mama no be asewo, no be owerri junction dem jam fuck demselves???? u come dey form for me for net, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chineke nna poooogi!

Quote:

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who carry reverend title give monkey family? e no go better for u and d mumu person wey give u dat title of a everend, ase!!!!!!!! anyways na reverend for all mugu maga and mgbada like u and ur generation, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard, imbecile, nicoompoop, giraffe family, u forget say na monkey fuck gorrilla wey born u? stupid and outcast, be careful or else????????????? so u monkey too like beter thing? now i know y u no get nape....wat is d meaning of nape? no go check dictionary o.

[email protected]
Quote:

your generation go pain your mama gom enter trailers see mugun na ur generation u dey swear for ,

go tell ur president make he do the country well.

your dey write in capital letters you self na thief you be
Quote:

you be lunatic man go report your mama and papa if they no go pay .motherfucker ashole yoy dont even know hw to write a common sentences abeg comot here ..
idiot reverend friend of police go carry them report your generations

[email protected]
Quote:

Oh really it has not gotten to that, bring your number let me call you
so that we settle it amicably.

[email protected]

Quote:
poor man

[email protected]
Quote:

OGUN DEY PUNISH U THIS WEEK AND YOUR FAMILY. FOOL LIKE U. MONKEY. THEIF.

[email protected]
Quote:

it is thunder that will kill you and all your family you and them
will rot in jail .

You will remain poor ion your life

[email protected]

Quote:
Hey do the needful and receive your fund, you fool

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a basterd Nigerian so called Reverend Idoit

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic