SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
how do you think you can kill me are you my creator he that is in me his greater than you and your gods

[email protected]
Quote:
see your English, PEOPLES, DISCRACE.

Is People NOT PEOPLES okay, Is Disgrace NOT DISCRACE okay. YOU FOOL.

JUST ONLY TWO I POINTED TO YOU FIRST, you Claim as an FBI Depart YET you can't Speak GOOD English.

Shame on YOU DEAR.

And All your Wishes will surely return back to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
U be fool amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A WRETCHED AND FRUSTRATED FOOL. I SEE THAT MADNESS IN RUNNING IN YOUR GENERATION. AT THIS GENERATION YOU ARE STILL TALKING OF OGBONI. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT JESUS IS THE KING? OGBONI TIME HAS GONE SEARCH YOUR INTERNET AND UPGRADE YOURSELF. BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
DESPITE ALL YOU ARE SENDING TO ME IT STILL DON'T WRITE ILL WORDS BACK TO YOU ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BACK OFF??

[email protected]
Quote:
ur talking to a rugged buccaneer and you no d fear...tunder go fire you with your generation....bastard....your mama na ashowoooo i d fuck her....ur papa die onto of ashowoooo....seee ur life....fool.

Quote:
u think say i no know u?????????????//i know u............drop out...

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I PITY FOR YOU I GO JUST USE PERSON LIKE YOU WEH TOO DEY TALK USE COUNT SCORES ME NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH.U NA JUST ONE BIG SSTINKY JEW YOUR FATHER CALL ME I LIKE PUT HOLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FATHER HEAD.NO BE THE SAME GUY ME AND YOU DEY WORK.GUY I BET U FROM TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS THING YOU WRITE ME PAYMENT GO FAR FROM YOU AND ANYBODY WEH DEY NEAR YOU AS YOU DEY WRITE ME THIS MESSAGE LEARNER.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION FOREVER, BASTARD FOOL LIKE YOU, YOU WILL SOON DIE UNLESS MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS. IF YOU CHECK YOUR HANDS AND FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE NOT CLEAN, KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT AN UNENDING CURSE TO YOURSELF. CHECK OUT YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
AND YOU WILL DIE AS I HAVE GREATER POWER, LET SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
SEND YOUR NUMBER FOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NOT SLEEP TO WAKE UP TO SEE TOMORROW, THE DATE FOR YOUR DEATH IS TODAY AND NOW, FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
i did know who you be but i know that you are two samil on me this will start from today mark it okay you and your family will start die one by one till all dead call me

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE YOU TESTED JUSUS POWER AS YOU CLIAM TO BE UGBONU, FOOL LISH YOU
As you are calling death so shall it follow you back to accomplish its mission in your family in JESUS NAME AMEN. AS DEATH comes out of YOUR lips, from you attitude I can see your foolishness fbi department Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division ONLY YOU AND ALL THIS POST is waiting for your by your ancestors

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MONEY DIE YOU KNOW KNOW WHO U SEND EMAIL NEVER U SEND EMAIL TO MY MUGU AGAIN YOUR FATHER IS ME WESTERN MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Psalm 118:17King James Version (KJV)
17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION N%$%#@^^ ROW

HE THAT IS ME IS GREAT THAN YOU OK .

GIVE ME YOU NUMBER AND SEE IF I WILL NOT CATCH YOU AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU CANNOT COLLECT A DIME FROM THAT WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
you are *DELETED* go to hell do you know the God i save? you die and go to hell and don't come back for life again

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL U SAID IN THIS MAIL AND PREVIOUS MAILS BELONGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I THINK YOU INDICATED IN ONE OF YOUR MAIL ABOUT A GUY CALLED WALE,TELL HIM TO BRING YOU TO WHERE I STAY YOU COWARD!! IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE FIT, SHOW UP TO ME PHYSICALLY AND CHALLENGE ME! YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS CURSE YOU ARE CURSE IS FOR YOURSELF AND ALSO YOUR FAMILY ALL, I RESEND IT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN AND SO SHELL IT BE

Quote:
ALL THIS CURSE YOU ARE CURSE IS FOR YOURSELF AND ALSO YOUR FAMILY ALL, I RESEND IT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN AND SO SHELL IT BE, THIS CURSE WILL FISHED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND NOT CAN STOP IT TAKE IT NOW AND YOUR FOUR FATHERS WILL RECEIVE IT BECAUSE I DO KNOW YOU AND I NEVER DO ANYTHING BUSINESS WITH YOU IN ANY WAY AND BEING CURSE YOURSELF FOR NOT LIKE I TOLD YOU THIS YOU WILL REMAIN CURSE ON TILL YOUR LIFE END NOT CAN STOP THIS WORD BECAUSE I DID NOT HOLD YOU ANY THINGS AND YOU ARE CURSE YOURSELF YOU WILL REMAIN IN CURSE OVER YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE FOR YOUR FAMILY ON TILL YOU LEARN HOW TO TALK TO SOMEBODY RECEIVE WHAT WISH YOURSELF NOW IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a disgrace to your family big foolyou are

[email protected]
Quote:
OGBONI IS POWERLESS WHERE OTUTU-NZU AGULERI IS, THEREFORE IBU-OSU NWANNE, AN OUTCAST AND A FOOL AND AJANA-UKWU AGULERI GBUO ALL YOUR FAMILY, AN OUT CAST OSU NWULUANWU.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I SAID AGAIN,

BACK TO YOU WHO EVER YOU BE, ALL YOUR WISHES WILL SURELLY RETURNS BACK TO YOU, JUST WATCH YOU WILL BE THERE AS YOU WISHES OTHERS.

YOU WILL SURELLY BE THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:

OTU NNE NKE GI GBA KWA UKA. IDI OTU. YOU ARE A JOKER! IF YOUR ARE A MAN ENOUGH,COME WITH YOUR GUY WALE AND FACE ME LETS TEST THE MAN IN US..... YOU WALE AND IF YOU STILL HAVE MORE FRIENDS,CALL THEM TO JOIN YOU AND CONFRONT ME. I AND THAT WALE YOU MENTION SEES EACH OTHER EVERYDAY WHY NOT TELL HIM TO TRY ME? GOD DON ALREADY PUT UNA TO SHAME.

Quote:

U ARE A COWARD! I TELL YOU TELL THAT YOUR GUY WALE THAT HE SHOULD BRING YOU WHERE I AM.... I AM FEARLESS BECAUSE GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME!! TRY ME AND YOU WILL REGRET ALL YOUR ACTIONS... I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU AND IF YOUR GUY WALE SAID I OFFEND HIM TELL HIM TO LET ME KNOW WHAT MY OFFENSE IS. AND YOU SEE HOW HIGHLY STUPID YOU ARE IF SOMEONE REPORT A PERSON TO YOU,WHY DON'T YOU INVESTIGATE BEFORE YOU START ACTING LIKE NUISANCE..... I REPEAT AND THIS IS NO TREAT UNA SMALL!!!

Quote:

EVERYTHING YOU SAID IN THAT MAIL BELONGS TO U AND YOUR FAMILY!!! YOU SHALL BE A FOLLOWER AND NEVER SUCCEED IN YOU ENTIRE LIFE!.

[email protected]

Quote:
your are a poor man, and you will die a poor man

Quote:
I saw you being burried at a local cemetary , So shall you will die like a chicken ,

[email protected]
Quote:

But i'm still alive maybe you should be the one to die after reading this message. Please die die die. hehehehe

Quote:

But i'm still alive to show you that i'm God is stronger. hehehe... The way you always talk about die, it seems you will be the one that will die today. But you are free to die

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY NEVER U SEND EMAIL TO ME AGAIN DO U NO WHO I AM OR ?

[email protected]

Quote:
see your head onuhwu

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY CAN YOU TELL MW WHO YOU ARE AND WANT YOU WANT FROM ME? HAVE I DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU? DO U KNOW MW B4?WHY ALL THIS SHIT?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOU SHALL DIE BY THIS YEAR AND I SHALL ATTEND YOUR BURIAL SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR NOTHING BUT A FOOOL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE TALKKING ABOUT FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
fool, shit, eat with your grand fathers
JESUS POWER SUPER POWER

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY LET ME TELL YOU EVEN IN A SPIRITUAL RAM YOU ARE NOTING BUT IDIOT, DO YOU WANT TO TRY MY GOD?YES OR NO? IF YES JUST GIVE ME ONLY YOUR PHONE NUMBER BOTH YOUR NAME, ANYWAY POWER PASS POWER CAN'T YOU SEE THAT AM WRITING YOU WITH through YOUR SO CALLED fbi @ gmail.com ????
hahahahaha Foolish boy like you, i no get your time

[email protected]
Quote:
na u will die first before me okay

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH UR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR YOUR USELESS OGNONI. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE REAL MUGU ORIGINAL MUGU AND NOTHING BUT MUGU AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE IDIOT.

YOUR FATHER! BANTERED .

JUST ONLY ONE NAME YOU AND YOUR RUBISH OGBONI WILL DESTROY . JUST REY ME AND SEE!

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU HAVE POWER TO STOP MY CLINT NOT TO PAY ME,CAN YOU STOP GOD?? ANSWER THAT. IF YOU CAN STOP GOD THEN I WILL BOW FOR YOU....DID YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF COWARD? IT MEANS SOMEONE WHO IS UNABLE TO FACE HIS FELLOW MAN BECAUSE HE HIS AFRAID AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE.... I DON'T KNOW YOU YET BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND THE CONNECTION AND WHERE ALL THIS IS COMING FROM.... MY GOD WILL PUT YOU TO SHAME!!!

Quote:
ARE YOU TIRED OF SENDING OR WRITING ALL WHAT WILL BEFALL YOU? CONTINUE NOW AND YOU WILL MEET THE MOST HIGH,THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN ALL AREAS YOU ARE OR WISH TO BLOCK ME! AM NOT SCARED OF YOU AT ALL BECAUSE HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER AND IS THE GREATEST THEN THAT IN YOU AND YOUR POWER!! IF YOU KNOW YOU REALLY HAVE THE MIND FACE ME AND TELL IT TO MY FACE..... I LAUGH YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID MY CLINT IS NOW YOURS. YOU WILL NEVER REACH TOP AND YOU SHALL ALWAYS WALLOW IN SHALLOW WAYS IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOR. ALMIGHTY GOD SHALL PUT YOU TO SHAME!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Psalm 118:17King James Version (KJV)
17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
AYE AXE MEN U JUST DEY RUN UR MOUTH SAY U GO KILL ANAXE LORD. FOR UR INFO NA ME BE LORD NANAISHEKIRI ANAMBRA ZONE.I GO COUNT UR FUK UP 4 U IF I FET U AMINGO.

[email protected] is still yelling
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER YOU OUTCAST MR REV MY FOOT ANIMAL

YOU STUPID IDIOT I THINK ALL YOU WILL FUCKLY DO NOW IS TO SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER IF YOUR REALLY A GUY MAN I SWEAR TO GOD IF WHITEN A DAY YOU DID NOT KNEE DOWN AND BE ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS

LISTEN YOU FOOL ENTER A TRAP THAT WILL KILL YOU AND I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL LATER BE REGRETTING
SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
Obote

[email protected]
Quote:
HA HA HA HA DEAD PIG..SMELL REAL BAD..HA HA HA HA HA

[email protected]
Quote:
you get time

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM FOOL WHY U SEND ME THIS EMAIL SEND UR NUMBER AND UR ADDERSS FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
call me +22961787399

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE YOU TESTED JUSUS POWER BEFORE? little boy LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Your number started with zero and end up with 12 and your next no started with zero and end up with 65???? ok let us find-out who is who.

[email protected]
Quote:
AT YOUR AGE YOUR ARE STILL DOING THIS KIND OF MISTAKE WHEN SPEAKING OR WRITING ENGLISH. WHICH ONE IS MAKE I NO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE? IS IT A GOOD ENGLISH? YOU GUYS ARE SPOILING THIS JOB YOU BETTER FIND SOMEONE TO WRITE GOOD AND SWEET FORMAT TO THAN WRITE RUBBISH TO WHITE MEN. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu you dey try oooo. You no get work? i go block your box your mumu jobs go go

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOTE WHO BE THIS MAN I DEY COME WITH MY 400 AND 7 CHALK THEM O MATCH YOU FOR THIS WORD LOSEGUARD

[email protected]
Quote:
See let me tell you idiot if you every write on this email again i will hack your box

Basted

[email protected]
Quote:
Grand Hyatt, Off Western Express Highway,56 Santacruz East, Mumbai
+8610 6417 6688

[email protected]
Quote:
IS GOOD THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAKING NOISE. SHAME YOU YOUR STUPID FAKE POWER CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU WHERE I AM?

[email protected]
Quote:
THE THUNDER WE GO FIRE YOU STILL DEY DO PRESS UP....YOU THIS FOOL....YOU DEY DRAG MAGA WITH ME....MAGA WEY DON PAY ME $200,000.00 LAST WEEK...THE MAGA DON READY TO PAY ANOTHER $350,000.00 NEXT WEEK....YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] seems to be a tad angry... please don't send him any emails that may raise his blood pressure. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
NOW I KNOW THAT YOUR ARE A REAL ANIMAL YOU ARE IN TROUBLE WITH THIS YOUR NUMBER YOU SENT TO ME I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT AM NOT IN AFRICA CURRENTLY AM IN UNITED STATE PUT WITH THIS YOUR NUMBER I WILL GET YOU BY ALL MIST

I HOPE YOU KNOW A MAN CALLED INYI ANYANYA HE IS A GREAT NATIVE DOCTOR IN NANDO HE IS MY SENIOR BROTHER AM JUST TRYING TO GET YOUR NUMBER SINCE AND NOW IT HAVE FINALLY WORKED OUT TODAY I WILL PERSONALLY SEND HIM YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR PHONE HE CAN GET YOU ANY TIME FROM NOW BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE BAD GUY IN THE STREET YOU ARE IN TROUBLE !!!!! VERY BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTER BEFORE MONDAY IF YOU DID NOT WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN BEFORE DECEMBER I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL SHOW THAT NOT EVERY ONE YOU CAN FUCK WITH JUST AWAIT A CALL FROM MY BROTHER AND IF HE CALL YOU THE BEST THING YOUR TO DO IS TO GO AND SETTLE HIS SHRINE FAILURE TO DO SO YOU WILL DIE BEFORE DECEMBER

HAVE A BADEST DAY YOU FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now he just sent the same message in a rainbow of colors.... with this thrown in at the end.

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR JUNIOR SISTER NOW BECAUSE YOUR FATHER WILL SOON RETURN FROM SCHOOL SO I WANT YOU TO DO FAST BEFORE YOUR FATHER CASH YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
RUBBISH MAN FUCKING AND STINKING MAN GO FUCK YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:

fuck you bastard

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing I got the rainbow insult, too.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool this my fone number
call and stop been usles ok +229 98052375

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NO DEY DISTURB MY INBOX ABEG

GUY STOP DISTURBING MY INBOX ABEG OWU WAN KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP SENDING THIS TRASH

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU OLD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
ghy this ur formant no work ooou nogo get work in it oooo

[email protected]
Quote:
By fire
Oh Lord, I stand on the word of God to command you right now every evil power that is working on your life or about to work i mean all the satanic key gates which is making you happy by the blood of Jesus i say Die by fire.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTOR KILL UR PAPA AND MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
Your life limit has been over! Your destiny is gone forever

Quote:
That time you have. In writing me will kill you! Time for ur death will not be a problem. Bad news will over take and overcome ur entire family. Udene will eat your deadbody and so be it.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

U no get sense at all big fool....If Zou dez work U no go collect monez...because I don see saz U no get sense at all

[email protected]
Quote:

U be very big fool...U no get mama and papa again.And if that is how u were brought up then go to the orphanage for proper home training.Idiot
Quote:

for abusing the mother of someone u are really an idiot and an illiterate Igbo man. mumu ewu.

[email protected]
Quote:

if you say ur papa born you well call my number +229 98714177 and tell me wer u are fool born by mistake

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:

Listen asshole just pray i never know you cos if i do Man ..you are down i tell you ..but to be frank i think you need to go to a school because if you did before i guess your parents wasted money on you .

Even if that money was spent on your abortion that would have been money spent wisely .

Desist from sending me stupid emails or i am going to have to find hyou and if i do you are a goner dick..

i know you are a fake a real reverend will never do this shit stop messaging me

Quote:
ode mumu way no sabi type

Quote:

ha mugu God you no know na only to dey shout Ogun NA IM U SABI ote like you .
If you dey form society man you better come my area make you come see ABORIGNE OGBONI SOCIETY .

you need to be civilized Traditional guy

[email protected]
Quote:

Hahahahah echem ma ima ihe ahugom na imagi ihe
by calling my morther and my father but i think u have them tooas u wish to me that is how it will retun to ur family dey will
not die but all of u will be alive but sorfring , from today i cuse ur familly u will beg b4 eat
thanks bad luck

Quote:
Hahahahah see you you are a such a full by useing ded gods to puse, all those idle is noting but rubush all of them will fall you u beter reoent and asept GOD allmity than those rubish u use to puse
i am a sabbath ghy u cant do me anything
if u try any nunsence
God of sabbath will strick u to ded with dat rubish
full;

all this rubish u mention, Ogun, ayinlala , Azigidi , Osukpikan , Awosuoba will destroy your life too and will suck your blood too
Wagina Chambers & Associates
Accra Ghan West Africa
Tel;+233261803925

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL SURELY DIE IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS YOUR GAY LIFE YOU GOAT.

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE SOON ON THIS YOUR GAY LIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
LET ME SHOW U THAT IT NOT EVERYBODY U CAN TOY WITH FROM TODAY CHECK
HOW UR LIFE WILL LOOK LIKE. THE REMAINING DAYS OF THE YEAR YOU WILL
GBE SIKA TO SMOKE. BY NEXT YEAR YOU WILL STAY WITH SOMEBODY IN ONE
ROOM.

Quote:
ALL IS HAPPENING 2 U BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

you are the must foolish man i haven’t see in my life

Why are so stupid?

So proud of yourself YOU HAVE been insulting me but I refused to respond because I am not local like you,

Worth exactly is your problem?

Worth have I don to you? You *DELETED*

Look for money and stop insulation people you don’t know

Do not let my anger fall on you I am not your category

Quote:
YOU ARE TALKING TO REAL IGBO MAN OOOH

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD PUNISH YOU TOO FOR NOT USING YOUR BRAIN TO TALK NICELY TO PEOPLE YOU STUPID GWARA GWARA ASS HOLE
...I BE LIKE DOG CHOP YOUR MOTHER WAY I BORN YOU SHAA

[email protected]
Quote:

Alaye e be like say u dey craze abi? D next u email thunder go fire you.... i pity u 14years if dem catch u

Quote:

Bitch ass niqqa go fuck yourself! Talking bout school I think I'm more educated than all your family put together...

[email protected]
Quote:

If you just read all the rubbish you type. Then you will understand that you are a complete idiot to have seat and write such. hahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:

See as u dey insult me like say u be God guy leave person work alone oo because d work nor go fit ever pay u with ur monkey face so u be igbo boy self, December don near and u go remain d way u dey na hungry dey beat u. U never start self..
Your English is all fucked up *DELETED* u need adult school man wise up oooo

[email protected]
Quote:

MY GOD HAVE ALREADY PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR EVIL DOING AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE CRYING UNTIL YOU DIE ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY USELESS THING.

Quote:
you will die before the end of the year a mature guy useless idiot.

Quote:
Whatever you said will work against you and your entire household,fool

[email protected]
Quote:

I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. MAY ALL THIS PRAYERS GO BACK TO YOU. I GUESS YOU MIGHT HAVE SENT IT TO THE WRONG PERSON.

[email protected]
Quote:

Edo people with generation cause the Edo people are full if shit just like you nothing good will come out of you just like your brothers before you because all the insults you are talking about has affected your life and generations I pity u broda u dey fuck with delta boy u never know with ur dull brain hungry dey worry u .edo monkey no write me again oo see ur name self badluck that should be ur name idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

Mr Man,

What is your problem. Do i know you and where are you from, why are you insulting somebody you don't even know

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to sender all your family will die too.

Quote:

My dear what ever you wise me will go back to you in Jesus name and amen.

Quote:

You talk too much why? meanwhile i dont have ur time and I have say what I said what ever you wise me will go back to you in Jesus name and amen.

[email protected]
Quote:

see whet your lighting you Martha forkar you a bights don konw haw to spelling
you in taint farmili bights

[email protected]
Quote:

i wish you the same

[email protected]

Quote:
You bastards am not gay and stop sending to me gay emails

[email protected]

Quote:
Bustard ur a disgrace u must know that, ur like a dog which vomits and eat dat means you lack sense of human being, aven a dog is more clever than you, do u know dat??, stupid u, a male dog wil never fuck a male dog, it wil look for a female, but u, ur just idiod coz u can't see dat, ur a disgrace, even people around you are ashamed of you, if you sleep with men go slip with yo father, he is a man, go see his ass, hehehee, people like you mek me laugh

Quote:
U foolish idiot, ur mother regrets y he gev birth to u

[email protected]
Quote:

Unbelievable, Idiot are you still alive, Okay tomorrow you will never wake up from bed, you will surely die tomorrow night. that coffin is for your burial and funeral service.

Tanx

Millionaire Group Men.

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

Quote:
DIE IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
hey bastard what do you want. you go soon die

[email protected]

Quote:
ntaramahụhụ niile gị na ezinụlọ gị nnukwu ogbenye nwoke dị ka gị pụọ

Quote:
hahahahhaah pool man you need money i know you are hungry

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER....

YOU WILL DIE OF ACCIDENT BY FIRE...

NO ONE WILL RESCUE YOU WEN IT HAPPEND....

HELL FIRE IS YOUR FINAL DESTINATION

SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME..

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD WILL PUNISH U IN TO DAYS UR MOTHER UR FATHER WILL DIE YOR KIKS ALSO WILL DIE

[email protected]

Quote:
U WHEN GOD DON PUNISH FINISH....... U FOR GET AM HOT....MUGU LIKE U

Quote:

BACK TO SENDER. JUST LOOK WHO IS TALKING....U DON DIE ALREADY AND BURIED BY YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER. U DEY FIND HOME ABI...U GO ASKED YOURSELF FIRST WHO U DEY CONTACT ABOUT THIS RUBBISH.... B4 U GO FURTHER. GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR GENERATION .

GET OFF AND FIND A LIFE. YEYE MAN. GET OFF MY EMAIL AND LOOK FOR UR TYPE.

USELESS MAN.

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOUR SELF AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER 2.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
your generation muda4kar

Quote:
you re dead man already.your children and wife will die before you

Quote:

Tell your stupid wife to pull off my is ready to make love with
her.reverend animal

Quote:

my frd go nd sleep, monkey.

[email protected]

Quote:
SO WHICH DAY YOU GO DIE YOUR OWN PASTOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN?

Quote:

YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
.LOOK AT YOUR ENGLISH.
REVEREGND GUYMAN GOODLUCK.
YOU CAN NEVER MAKE A DINE IN THIS JOB.FOLLISH GREEDY IGBO MAN

Quote:

Go and learn good English first if you are not ashamed of yourself.
After I can now decide how to handle scalawag like you.

[email protected]

Quote:
Idiot, we invoked you in our night assignment last week Friday even a single dollar you could not vomit for our group then we decided to send you back to life but we have deleted your brain, now you remained empty for the rest of your life, you will never become somebody again in your life as we have useless your destiny and deleted your brain spiritually.

And bear in mind i knew exactly where you reside in Africa, whenever i visited Africa i will visit you there personally with my boys to give you my last assignment before they bury you alive.

Regards,
Multi Millionaire Group.

[email protected]

Quote:
I don't think u know me or who u are Send gay message to, be very careful.

[email protected]
Quote:

Reverend goodluck, if really what you claims is true and i want you to know that a real man of God does advice people in this manner, you have shown yourself that you are fake man of God, If Jesus act in this hidious manner like yours and do you believe that people could be accepted him? You need to learn more as a humanity. How many man of God did you ever heard that he layed cursed to his fellow one? I wish you good luck.

Thanks.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you there

Quote:
i fcuk your mother

[email protected]
Quote:

PUNISH YOUR 3 GENERATION.

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU NNE NKE GI GBA KWA UKA. IDI OTU

[email protected]
Quote:

every insult you forward to me will come back to you by fire by force
you will never no no peace in your generation, every problem in this
year shall before you till the rest if your days, u sdhall not die but
grow older u will search for death but u will never see it u shall
urinate and shit in one place in jesus name if you ever try to reply
me you will die instantly by the power of the holygost poverty shall
be yours
for in jesus name I curse
AMEN..

[email protected]

Quote:
I speak now, I pronounce death to your entire House hold, To your entire family, I speak death to you now. in the Name of Jesus.
You and your entire Family will not live to see the end of this year in the Name of JESUS.
Even though i walk through the valley and shadow of Death, I will not fear Evil , because Jesus is with me, He has anointed my Head with Oil, My cup Runner over, Surely God mercy shall follow me all the days of my Life and i will fear no evil for even and ever.
But in your Life and the life of your Family, I pronounce death as the Judgement of God Upon you.
You will be roasted in Fire In the Name of Jesus.

I seal This prayer with the Blood of the everlasting Lamb JESUS CHRIST. The blood he share at the cross of Calvary. So9 shall it Be through Chris Our Lord.
Amen.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

Quote:
Back to sender, Devil will punish all your family

Quote:

I RETURN ALL THE BAD WORDS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? THEREFORE BACK TO SENDER, IF YOU CONTACT ME AGAIN, I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

may thunder strike you down, what arrant nonsense, do i even know you? well like they always say that all africans are animals, you can't even type good english

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

DEAR WHATEVER THEY MAY CALL U

I SEE U LIKE A FRUSTRATED PERSON EVEN YOUR HOME AND WHERE U ARE STAYING TODAY, BECAUSE IF U ARE NOT FRUSTRATED WHY SHOULD U WRITE TO ME IN THAT MANUAL AND IF I MAY ASKED DO U KNOW ME, NOW I PRAY U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE IN HORRIBLE FRUSTRATION AS U THING U CAN USE ME TO LEAN HOW TO SPEAK OR HOW TO WRITE.

I COAST YOU WITH MY MOUNT AND NO ONE CAN SAVE U WATCH UR LIFE FROM TODAY

AM MOREE FROM WESTERN WORD?

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL DIE IN ACCIDENT AND THE PERSONYOU WISH TO MARRY WILL DIE TOO,DO YOU THINK THAT I DON,T KNOW YOU,THANK YOU AND I HAVE ALREADY COMMIT YOUR NAME ON MY IKPULUKUTU OKALIJAA,BET ME AND YOU MUST LOSE WHAT EVER YOU HAVE AND BECOME POOR FOREVER AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATION WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING IN THEIR LIFE ,

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU FOR THE LAST CHANCE IF YOU CAN NOT APOLOGIZE IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AS I SAID ?

[email protected]
Quote:

BOTH YOUR FATHER,YOUR MOTHER,YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS ARE THE ONES THAT WILL ROT IN HELL,YOU PATHETIC,BLOODY,GREEDY BASTARD.YOU SON OF A BITCH THAT USES THE NAME OF GOD TO ROB INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY DARES TO POINTS YOUR GUILTY FINGERS AT OTHERS??YOU GODFORSAKEN ASSHOLE BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE I HAVE YOUR ONLINE INFORMATION AND I WILL IT TO FUCK WITH YOU SO BAD THAT YOU WILL REGRET EVER SENDING ME SUCH ARROGANT MESSAGE YOU BLOODY BASTARD!

[email protected]
Quote:

I don't receive mail from mad man

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy , stop sending those stupid message in this office, to avoid us to arrest you.

[email protected]
Quote:
ABEG GIVE ME UR CONTACT SO U GO GIVE ME UR POWER , WE BE BROTHER HELP ME , SO CLIENTS GO DEY PAY , THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
I have seen you Bastard don't here word i will punish you if you try write on this email again na your papa and mama go die in three days time fool

[email protected]
Quote:
OTO NNE GI AND AMU NNA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE MUNTULA

[email protected]
Quote:
OWU BOY GET SENSE
YOUR FATHER STUPID JEW NA MOUTH YOU JUST GET SEE THANK GOD SAY YOU BE SMELLING YORUS WEH NO DEY BATH NA OWU MAKE YOU DEY WRITE ALL THIS THINGS HUSTLE HARD A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.....

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be coward, don't u have any thing to do else to do and stop sending nonsense to me poor man, fool

Fuck U

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahaah mugu okoko, u are norting but noting if u are a yoroba i am ikwere ghy i do u eveyr thing full like you am alos a Tb joshua boy u cant do anything try me and u see my master in action
+233261803925

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST CURSED UR MOTHER, SO SHALL IT BE FOR U AND UR FAMILY UNTIL 4TH GENERATION...BACK TO SENDER!!

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama and your papa nah fool low life like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER THIS YEAR 2015

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I WON YOU THIS IN NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY NEVER YOU SEND ME NOSENSECE AGAIN LF DO IT AGAIN I WILL CURSE YOU AND YOU WILL IT NEVER TRY IT AGAIN,

[email protected]
Quote:
local goat, u leave bomb wey u go bomb dey waster ur megabit dey fool urself , bring money make i give u tools m i be hacker, so u go fit work , because if u get bx to wrk u no go get time dey insult ur fellow fradstar, UNION LONDON BANK lol

[email protected]
Quote:
die

[email protected]
Quote:
THE IDOL IN YOUR FATHER HOUSE HAS BEING DISTURBING YOUR PROGRESS,YOU ARE FOOLISH MAN BOSTING WITH THE POWER OF THE DARKNESS WHICH HAVE TERMINATED YOUR FAMILY PROGRESS,YOU WILL REMAIN AND SWIMMING IN POVERTY, YOU WILL NOT EVEN SEE GARY TO DRINK,STARVATION WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THIS LAGOS,AND YOU MUST GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AND START BOWING DOWN TO IDOL,STUPID AND HOPLESS GREEDY IDIOT.YOU MUST DIE IN HUNGER.YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU MUST NOT KNOW ME .AND IF I EVENTUALLY SEE YOU ON THE ROAD I WILL BRUSH YOU WITH MY CAR AND KILL YOU AND YOU WILL BECOME TOWN COUNCIL CORPSE.YOU DON'T GET LEVEL IN ANY WHERE,IF YOU DIE IN LAGOS NOBODY WILL ASK OF YOU AND THEN LAGOS STATE TOWN COUNCIL WILL CARRY YOUR CORPSE AND THROWN IT IN LAGOON.BASTARD HOPLESS MAN THAT HAS NOT EVEN TO BUY BIKE TALKLESS HUMMER JEEP, YOU ARE JUST DREAMING IN SIN .

HAVE YOU EVER SEE IDOL MAN WITH HUMMER JEEP BEFORE.YOU THAT CAN NOT EVEN PAY YOUR HOUSE RENT ,DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A GUY,WHO KNOW YOU AS A GUY BUSHMAN. YOU THAT ARE LIVING IN KPAKO HOUSE.YOU WILL CONTINUE TO MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY UNTIL YOU DIE .I WILL SCAN THE PICTURE OF MY HOUSE AND MY CARS AND SEND IT TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW ME,AND STOP OPENING YOUR SMELL MOUTH TO ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
WANT U SAID TO ME IS WANT I WISH UR POOR FAMILY SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND FOOL U REMAIN ALL UR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne kedu ihe nka putara....sorry for your self...street man like you dey cap this rubbish for yourself...onye igbo di ka gi......you have cursed yourself for life my ni55a.....i did not offend you fucker.....ewu na ama hi ebe nne ya si.......

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU GUY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I am already a big boy from this guy work so ask god to help you to get to my position and stop all this nonsense that you are sending to me look for clines like you because mugu like you are there in the internet to pay more and more

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol Moron
Lol, Baba go back to primary School jawe

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOUR SENDER

BASTARD LIKE YOU.IAND YOUR KIDS YOUR FATHERAND MOTHER WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
COWARD LIKE YOU. WHY CAN'T YOU SHOW YOURSELF. EVERYTHING WILL BOUNCE BACK TO YOU.
YOU WILL DIE A COWARD

[email protected]
Quote:
you father na idiot whren last your mama done come online your mate they hustel for Uk,germany,USA you dey niger dey surfer your self

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck bastard otu nne gi bad bye

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION YOU STUPID FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Die tomorrow may you soul rest with hard labour.. Your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
www.yoyopowers.com check that website you will get help u nigerian coz you need help, FBI department @gmail, toyota..., do you even know the websites for the companies u play wid!?

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION,UNA WEN DEY USE UNA PAPA AND MAMA DO MONEY RITUALS.
fbi department Division
NON BE U GET THIS FBI DEPARTMENT.
IDIOT YOU BE ILLITERATE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

MAY THE THUNDER OF HOLY GHOST LOCATE YOU THERE AND DESTROY YOU BY USING THE NAME OF REVEREND TO DO 419 BUSINESS.BUSH MAN THAT DOES NOT HAVE RESPECT TO ALMIGHTY GOD,BOKO HARAM.NIGERIA SECURITY WILL GET YOU SOON BECAUSE YOU RE TERRORIST

Quote:

YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY AS YOU ARE USING THE NAME OF THE SERVANT OF GOD TO DO 419 BUSINESS.WAIT FOR GOD PURNISHMENT ON YOU.HAPPY FAILURE DAY.

Quote:

THE GOD OF MY FATHER, ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB MUST PURNISH FOR USING THE NAME OF THE PRIEST TO DO 419 BUSINESS.YOU ARE BOKO HARAM AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED SOON.POOR RAT. THE THUNDER OF HOLY GHOST WILL LOCATE YOUR GENERATION FOR DESTRUCTION AND YOUR JUJU MUST FAIL YOU.VILLAGE HUNGRY MAN. HAPPY FAILURE NIGHT.

Quote:

YOU MUST DIE BY OKADA ACCIDENT BECAUSE YOU CARRY CURSE, AND THE DAY YOU WILL DIE THEN THERE WILL BE NO FUEL THAT DAY SO THAT YOU WILL DECAY AND TOWN COUNCIL WILL THROW YOUR DEAD BODY TO LAGOS LAGOON, SINNER LIKE YOU,YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER THING IN YOUR LIFE,GOD MUST PURNISH YOU.IDIOT.

Quote:
YOUR SHRINE HAVE ALREADY DAMAGE YOUR FAMILY USELESS THING.GOD WILL PURNISH YOU 100 TIMES IN A DAY.THE JUJU YOUR FATHER SERVE HAS DESTROY YOUR PROGRESS AND YOU ARE NOW SWIMMING IN ENDLESS POVERTY,THAT IS WHY YOU JOIN BOKO HARAM AND THAT THE WORST THING IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE NIGERIA ARMY WILL USE AK47 DESTROY YOU. HAPPY FAILURE DAY.

Quote:

your shrine MUST kill you and no body will see your corpse,The curse you carry by using the Name of God servant to do scam business will ruin your family yet on born.you are a curse man already.and you must die before the end of the week.

Quote:
You Must Die, don't know me,you think you are just talking with an ordinary man,you are just opening your mouth any how but i don't blame you don't have respect to the Almighty God and that is reason your bosing with juju that have ruin your family life, I say today that YOU MUST DIE BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF MY GOD.

YOU ARE A FAILURE THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE USING THE NAME OF PRIEST TO EVIL, AND THAT ONE ALONE HAVE ALREADY PUT YOU IN A SERIOUS CAGE WHICH YOUR GENERATION YET ON BORN WILL NEVER ESCAPE IT.
THE THUNDER OF GOD ANGER WILL KILL YOU BY SUDDEN,JUST WATCH OUT. USELES JUJU MAN

[email protected]

Quote:
May thunder fire u and ur generation. Reverend my foot.

Quote:

Did you go to school at all? Just listen to your english, full of rubbish. Please go back to school, it will help you a lot.

Quote:
I rather be a well known criminal and a sinner than answering a REVEREND in pretence. Look at what someone who claim to represent the office of God is sayin .... My dog has jst finish fucking ur mother and ur father is in my toilet eating my shit ...... I told u to better go to school because you don't know what you are writing. Your english is so poor like u. Next time, you say, "has just finished"

The picture of the attachment I think will be halpful to u ..... Learn to mind ur business next time. Fool!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
lol, you can't even spell correctly, I will stop responding to a fool like you... 14 years in Kirikiri awaits you... WERE

Quote:

lol, I no dey do gay o, make I no forward your email give my SARS brodaz

[email protected]
Quote:

U hav problems, you need a spiritual healer or a traditional healer coz yo brain is damaged, I don't deal wid nigerians but I can help them, contact my uncle now www.y0y0powers.com he has big solution for you
Stupid as you are, he wil giv you help

Quote:

Reverand goodfuck check www.y0y0powers.com, you wil get some good help n your fraud technics will be boosted

Quote:
Heheee,

Quote:
But did yo mama tel u dat ur a bastard?

Quote:

Reverend Goodfuck can I tel u something? Ur the most stupid idiot I ever seen, I hav no security, I can come for u bastard, u think ur safe?

[email protected]
Quote:

Tander strick you... Kill u and all your police men I get control right now track me and catch me your mother you mother again sucker

[email protected]
Quote:

MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION,YOU ARE AN OSU FROM YOUR PLACE.

LOOK AT YOU,YOU EVEN STAY IN FESTAC YOU ARE TALKING,YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTARD.

LAW OF KARMA WILL OVERTAKE YOU ARE YOUR GENERATION.YOU ARE A BIG
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
Batch or what ever you call yourself. Big Boy no dey make nose. Tell us to help u. Mugu like you. Na your papa get internet fool like you........

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL! SCUM BAG

[email protected]

Quote:
fool hafa

Quote:
your man no send you the money again? hahahahahahahahha

Quote:

I don fuck ur job up I see where u dey beg the man say person hack ur email, him say he is not paying the $6000 again so who lose here lets tell ourself the truth OK fuck ur generation and most important ur mom

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject:GOOD NEWS SATAN LOOKS UR GENERATIONS

YOU WILL NOT COME BACK ALIFE FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE HE GOAT THIEF,

ALL THE EVILS DOERS ARE HANGING ON YOUR NECK AND YOU WILL ROT IN HELL JAIL IS NOT ENOUGH FOR U . YOUR POOR GENERATIONS WILL BE VICTIM OF BULLET.

[email protected]
Quote:

Your mansion is waiting for at Hell Fire as you will give off soon. Your Obituary will be announce in this November.Stop Begging me for peace because you have already trigger my trouble and you MUST die just mark it, you will know that juju is not working in my life as i belong to the most top.Thunder of Hell Fire will locate you soon and you will not escape it.

Who know you as big boy,how much property do you have? or you just opening your smelling mouth,You will be Reverend at Hell Fire soon.

Quote:
HAPPY FAILURE HOUR GOD HAS VISITED YOU WITH THE HAMMER OF KNOCK OUT, YOU MUST REGRET URSELF IN HELL BUSH MAN OF THE TOWN. DEAD IS YOUR 100% PORTION IN JESUS NAME, HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL DESTROY UR GENERATION YET ON BORN BECAUSE OF YOR SIN, YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER ON THIS EARTH. MONKEY WITH JACKET.

Quote:

Your Destiny has being locked in prison and you will die in hunger,Boko Haram.Nigeria security is after you now and i will forward your email contact to them.Almighty God has already started purnishing you for using the Name of Priest to do 419 business,you have already lay a curse to your life and your children yet on born life.Sufferness will end off your life.Happy grave yard that is your portion soon.

[email protected]
Quote:

If you have never lied before to make money then, peace be onto you
but, if you have ever lied and lied to make money then, more than this
curse be for you and your entire generation.

[email protected]

Quote:
bank to you in 1million times, worthless being. take it back u fool

[email protected]
Quote:

I don't have any Mr Bobby you fool and is that how to address some one if i may ask? Be wise my friend and stop fooling your self

Quote:
Are you stupid? or do you want me to spoil d job for you???

Quote:
You don't know me so you cant do nothing and even if you know me you cant do any thing ok.... You idiot

Quote:
Lolz funny fool

Quote:
empty vessels make the loudest noise. Be wise and learn how to spell and write english

[email protected]
Quote:

menh *DELETED* u well so u keep moni for jand?????u NO JUST GET ORENTATIO AT ALL u keep the moni for ur clinet hand mugu ur name na Collins abi????? gimi ur location Collins if u well.

Quote:
what client name of the client??????*DELETED* mk i know but u no keep the moni for jand why u dey do like dis wat is the name of the client let me delete it??????????

Quote:

Oga no be quarrel watin be d client name mk i delete here i know yoruba boys matter

Quote:

have no client named bobby brown *DELETED* confirm well or gimi his right name let me delete him too dont like conflick over client

Quote:
WATIN BE UR CLIENT NAME MK I DELETE AM HERE TOO

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahhahhuhuhuhuh.

You are the greatest maeeeeeeeeh seeing online. You better use your time and do better thing than crying. like lazy fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
FOR ALL UR WORDS IF U BE STR MAN U DEY FUCK UP

[email protected]

Quote:
you must mad this year if you nor mad i nor go live u ,or ur head
correct at all ..

[email protected]
Quote:

we dont want any trouble man, i dont kw what u are saying honestly, i also know we have so so many scam out side they and that is while the Federal Govt. provided this platform to actually compensate some of those people. pls man we are not those people ok.

[email protected]
Quote:

ur fools if i get u i will eat u live fools

Quote:
ur more tham fools ok

[email protected]

Quote:
The Almighty God have already started purnishing you that is why you are talking like mad man,every time otu nne will full your dirty smelling mouth and that is the sign of the purnishment of God to you.and your grave is now close to you.You are going to travel your final travel this year with ambulance.Dead body.
I am better than you one million times, you think that everybody is swimming in poverty like you.

Quote:

YOUR SHRINE HAVE ALREADY DAMAGE YOUR FAMILY USELESS THING.GOD WILL PURNISH YOU 10000 TIMES IN A DAY. AND THE JUJU THAT YOUR FATHER SERVE WILL DESTROY YOUR PROGRESS AND YOU ARE NOW SWIMMING IN ENDLESS POVERTY,THAT IS WHY YOU JOIN BOKO HARAM TO MAKE A LIVING AND THAT IS THE WORST THING YOU EVER DO IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE NIGERIA ARMY WILL USE AK47 TO DESTROY YOU. HAPPY FAILURE DAY.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU BESIDE I DONT KNOW YOU THIS FUCKING BASTARD FROM ANYWHERE THAT YOU ARE CURSING YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK YOU BASTARD BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
I REALLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE UNDER DIFFICULTY THAT IS WHY YOU ARE RANTING LIKE A MAD MAN.
BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING THE MORE YOU SPEAK THE MORE THE SITUATION IS GETTING WORST

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE? ABIKO LIKE YOU. YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MONEY TO GO THERE FUNERAL. RUBBISH

[email protected]
Quote:
If ur life is ok, u will not have d time to waste in hating someone that u are not even bold enough. To stand in his face and open ur shit mouth to say d nonsense that comes out of goat head. My dear get a life. "LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur Papa, Ur Mama, Ur Children go die for putuputu. Na una go die now..... Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
FAKE FBI........................ YOUR FATHER ALL THE COURSE MUST RETURN BACK TO YOU SO SHALL IT RECEIVE IT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER HAS DEAD ALREADY
YOUR MOTHER...IF YOU ARE A MAN JUST SHOW ME YOUR FACEBOOK PHOTO OR GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTARD BASTARD HAS NO SAY, BEGIN TO SURFER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A FOOL LEARN HOW TO SPELL A WORD

[email protected]
Quote:
guy tell me what you me to tell that client

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GREAT GRAND PA AND YOUR GREAT GRAND MA THEN BE OLORIBURUKU FOR YOUR HOUSE,SANGO NI O MA SAN PA GBOGBO AWON FAMILIES RE BESIDE YOUR PROBLEM WILL NEVER BE SOLVE IN THE NAME OF IFA...BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
tell your mother to pull off cos my dog is ready to fuck her ass.waka, dan buruba animal in de zoo

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mansion is waiting for at Hell Fire as you will give off soon. Your Obituary will be announce in this November.Stop Begging me for peace because you have already trigger my trouble and you MUST die just mark it, you will know that juju is not working in my life as i belong to the most top.Thunder of Hell Fire will locate you soon and you will not escape it.

[email protected]
Quote:
so you wanna scare me with that or what afterall you are human and out you came from a woman's womb .only if that same woman was not created of the Lord ..wetin i do you exactly ?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
Who you be? If e sure for you send me your facebook username or your house address... He who price must pay, I go organiz my boyz make dem bust you

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT YOU THINK THAT IS YOU USE THIS TIME YOU ARE USING TO WRITE THIS TRASH TO LOOK FOR SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM IT WILL PAY YOU MORE THAN MAKING AN EMPTY NOISE. YOU ARE FRUSTRATED AND THE KIND OF POVERTY THAT IS RUINING IN YOUR GENERATION IS TURNING INTO MADNESS. YOU WILL SOON ENTER MARKET. HOW I WISH I KNOW ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM SOME MONEY TO TAKE YOU TO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU YOU ARE!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
EBI LIKE SAY YOU THE CRAZZZZ
YOU ARE TOTALY MAD BECAUSE IF YOU HEAD IS CORRECT YOU WILL NOT HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS.
ALARM DON MAKE YOU CRAZY.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahha i am seeing u like a rat , so i will come back and beg u? have u ever in ur live beg God ? ok for this u see ur self in preason yad from now till jenuary let me see me and u who get power pass u cant see me in ur life but i am seeing u everyday i will put u in problenm dat wil lead u to preason from now to jenuary, and i will come there and say sorry to u

as for STRANGE DEATH.and POVERTY that is a pass story for me i have pass that levle i am a big boy for life let show you my self so dat u will knw who ur talking to that pic in attachiment there is me and my sweet wife

Wagina Chambers & Associates

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE WHO IS FBI.I MUST KNOCK THAT YOUR JOB TODAY BY GIVING HIM ALL DETAILS.JUST WATCH.FOOL

[email protected] Laughing
Quote:
Baba shey ur lappy no get spell check ni?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE IN OKOKO, U CAN NEVER GO MORE THAN THAT.AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
CRAZY FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
The Almighty God have already started purnishing you that is why you are talking like mad man,every time otu nne will full your dirty smelling mouth and that is the sign of the purnishment of God to you.and your grave is now close to you.You are going to travel your final travel this year with ambulance.Dead body.
I am better than you one million times, you think that everybody is swimming in poverty like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
LET THIS RETURN TO YOU AS YOU SAID. MY SPIRIT WILL ALWAYS FIGHT YOU, INCLUDING OTUTUNZU AGULERI NA NNAM AGAH BU IGWE. THIS WILL RETURN TO YOU TIMES FOLD AS YOU SAID.

Quote:
A FOOL IS A FOOL FOR EVER AND YOU ARE AN OUTCAST THE VULTURE WILL EAT YOU AND WIPE AWAY YOUR GENERATION, CONTINUE AS A MAD MAN AND YOU WILL BE MAD MAN FOR EVER. AS U SAID YOU WILL GUN ME DOWN, U WILL WEAR SHAME LIKE A CLOTH TILL YOU SEE ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
NO GO DEY MAD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear.

What is all this insult about please because i don't know you from any where and i have read all the mails you send to me. So if i may ask what have i done to you please tell me .

[email protected] < Class Valedictorian
Quote:
funk your Martha as and funk your pess

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

ok i am wething for u and ur boz ok if u dont fine me i will fine u were evere u are
swine like u

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahaha!!!! MU MU

[email protected]

Quote:
You are arm robber from Enuguezike and Nigerian Police will soon destroy you and if they catch you then that your Orichaoba who destroy your father will not do any thing to save you.you are just hiding and pretending to be an Internet scammer,but you are not, you are arm robber and your grave is very very close to you. as you are hiding in hotels,note that hotels will not solve the problem they will catch you soon.you will soon be in a graveyard.

Quote:

i don,t know the bus stop where prison dey, but you are customer to wander and police people because you are arm robber and your cup is already full as you will die this year,so your bribe offer will not save you this time, just be eating what you have gathered in kidnapping job you are doing because police people will shut you enter lagoon soon.

[email protected]
Quote:

UR WORDS ARE NOT EDYFYING AS A REVEREND ,MEN LIKE U DOES NOT DESERVE TO ASCEND THE PULPIT TO PREACH THE HOLY GOSPEL.
RATHER U ARE A DECEIT TO THE HOLY CHURCH OF GOD , SO AVAUNT AND QUIT MY SIGHT , LET THE EARTH HIDE THEE ,THOU HAST NO SPECULATION
IN THOSE EYES WITH WHICH THOU GLARETH WITH.

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL PERISH IN CAR ACCIDENT BEFORE THIS NEW YEAR,
NA FIRE GO BURN ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GAY PEOPLE OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU
OMO ALE , HE NO GO BETTER FOR YOU .

[email protected]

Quote:
u are mugu

Quote:

which boby ur dad u want to go fuck

Quote:

i can see that u dont have any thing doing come make i help u look for ur fucking job fuck ur papa ur mama sock ur self monkey

Quote:
fuck u

Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobbybobby wrote:
OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE

Nice bilingual insult! Very Happy Apparently means:

oloshi (in Igbo): stupid
oloriburuku omo ale (in Yoruba): unlucky bastard

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDERS TO UR FAMILY FOOL LIKE U.JUJU WILL KILL U AND UR FAMILY. INTERNET NA UR PAPA WORK THIEF. MUMU. HOPE U KNOW HOW TOGO AND LOME JUJU DEY BE. U SHOULD BE CAREFUL ON INTERNET B4 U DIE YOUNG. AM AN INTERNET OLD MAN. MAKE UR MONEY AND GO UR OWN. DO NOT PASS MY ROAD AM NOT A CHAT BOY.....BITCH

[email protected]

Quote:
na God go help you out on this.......

Quote:
may thunder fire all of you. dead people like you idiot.

Quote:
u bastard don't ever write in my box again or u will urself arrested son of bitch

Quote:
You are idiot oooo, if you don't know. You even look as if you don't have money to feed yourself..You involve yourself for gay since you don't know how to toast a lady..

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a boko harram

Quote:
fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE FOOL OGA NO DEY CALL HIM SELF OGA I THINK SAY YOU BE SMALL BOY
WEY JUST SEE MONEY GO BUY LAPTOP AND INTERNET THEY HURSTLE ODE FOOL
THEY CALL HIM SELF OGA DOES OGA NO GET TIME TO TYPE THIS MANY SHIT
OPONU AYERADA

Quote:

YOU BE FOOL, YOU STILL GET TIME FOR ALL THIS SHIT, IF YOU ARE REAL
LEVEL BOY YOU NO GO DEY TALK SHIT TO OTHER LEVEL BOY LIKE YOU
DINDINRIN, AKINDANIDANI

Quote:

OL ALL YOUR FAIMILY GO ROT IN HELL SOON I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU I
HAVE ALOT O THING TO DO INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME HERE CAN'T YOU CALL
YOUR MOTHER AND BE FUCKING HER ASS

[email protected]

Quote:
FAKE THUG

[email protected]
Quote:

You are poor useless man and your mate done marry finnish and you are still in Lagos wearing short knika thinking that you still young and you don,t know that your time has gone.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OH YOU? THE BEAST AND DEMON REJECTED SON,.MY GOD WILL SO MUCH PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES,......YOU HAVE TURN YOUR SELF INTO GAY AND GOD WILL ALWAYS PUNISH YOU WITH THE GAY TROUBLES AND DEATH FOR MY SAKE.....I DON'T KNOW WHOM YOU ARE YOU JUST STARTED SENDING SOME RUBBISH MESSAGE OF GAY TO MY BOX AND BE PROUD TO SAY IT OUT......THAT OTU TU NZU YOU ARE CALLING YOU DESTROY YOU TO NIGHT, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHOM I AM YOU ARE TALKING OF OTU TU NZU, GO AND ASK IGWE ARINZE OR CHIEF OREKEYH ANYANWY MAN BROS OF AGULERE OR CHUMA OKARU NA ASA EZE OKWU WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH,NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE THE SON OF DEMON, YOU THINK I WILL ALLOW YOU TO TALK RUBBISH AND SEND TO MY EMAIL,ALL EVIL WORDS YOU SAID AGAINST ME WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS NIGHT/// BASTERD YOU TALK OF THE STUPID SOCIETY YOU ARE DO YOU KNOW THE ONE I BELONG YOU MENTION AZIGIDI CAN YOU BE ABLE TO KILL CAW FOR FOR THEM....FOOL

Quote:
FROM TODAY I TAKE DOMINION OVER MY ENEMIES...LET THUNDER AND FIRE OF GOD..TRICK YOU DOWN AND DESTROY YOUR FAMILY....YOU WILL TURN INTO STROKE AND CONFESS AND DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.........RIH....PAINFUL EXIT WILL BE YOUR SECOND NAME...GO TO HELL FOREVER DEAD SMELLING DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
WATIN HAPPEN WITH YOU DO I KNOW YOU? WHAT WARRANT YOU TO SEND BCC ALL THIS TO ME ? IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOUR SELF YOU CAN DROP YOUR NUMBER FOR ME.

YOU ARE A KID NOT MAN ENOUGH OKAY .

AM BLACK BY NAME AND AD MY YAHOO ID OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE VERY VERY STUPID AND FOOLISH, AT THE SAME TIME TO THINK YOU SCARED YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. YOU DOG.

THE REASON WHY YOUR ARE CRYING RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE YOUR FOOLISHNESS AND YOUR GREED HAS COST YOU BEFORE. IT CAN PAIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

PIG CAN NOT BE TRAIN. AND THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL REMAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOW KEY

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOU. YOU GO SCHOOL AM NOT SURE BECAUSE NA NONSENSE YOU DEY WRITE AND WENTIN BE YOUR PROBLEM . YOU NEED TO ASK GOOGLE SO THAT YOU CAN NO YOUR PROBLEM. OLRIBURUKU OGUN KILL U ONCE AGAIN WITH YOUR FAKE FBI BOX FOOL, FBI DEY USE GMAIL FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY DOG FUCK YOUR STUPID STINKING MOTHER VAGINA
AND YOUR STUPID FATHER IN ANUS THUNDER TRICKS YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
This is where your soul has been planted and laid with your entire generation. You have matched your death of your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
you see your life instead of you to stay and let me bee you will not i want to remind you what bible said that he who called his or her brother fool will go to hell.you are close to hell.

Quote:
you are not my father or mother back to sender to all your family since you send this i make alot of money.God bless you

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
am king otu mu otu 1 of all stop that thing boy.

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender okay

Quote:
na e go make me change am 4 u mumu like u

[email protected]
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA SEE THIS STUPID CHURCH RAT NO A REASNABLE GUY MAN WILL BE BEHAVING LIKE YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE TO ALL GUY MEN, YOU STUPID FOOL THAT NEVER EVEN EAT 2 TIMES IN A DAY YOU SHOULD ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER STINKING ASH

[email protected]
Quote:

Hahahah now u talk what u want from me so u want me bitches? but u cant see them nah dey are very far from u and ur boyz nah u cant travle out nah or can u come to london? if u can come i will help u if u homble ur self ooo then
i will help u come to london and make too much morney
like me ok we are brothers ok
bye

[email protected]

Quote:
OKPE,

WITHOUT BEEN TOLD I CAN FEE YOUR PAIN. I BELEIVE YOUR FATHER IS ONE OF MY X MAGA. AND I ALSO BELIEVE I USED THAT MONEY TO FUCK YOUR MUM OR YOUR LI-2 SIS.OOOOOPS. GUYFOOL I BET YOU, YOU ARE NOT UP TO MY LAST BOY I BROUGHT UP IN THE STREET COME HOME. I NO YOUR YANKEEE IS GHANA. SMILE.

IF YOUR FATHER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF THE LI-2 CHANGE I COLLECT FROM HIM, AM SORRY TELL HIM THAT I WILL MISS HIM, YOUR MUM TOO. DOE SHE'S VERY LAZY IN BED D PUSSY IS SWT.

FRUSTRATION MUST BE KILLING YOU. WITH YOUR DREAM OF $250,000 FOR A 30 MINUTE. HAHAHAHA. DREAM ON PIG......

YANKEE BOY. IF YOU LIKE GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE YOUR LATE FATHER AFTER ALL THIS EARTH HAVE REJECTED YOU LONG TIME AGO.

(U-NE) (A-WA) (U-KI) GOOGLE IT. DEN YOU WILL SEE D REASON Y YOU ARE ALWAYS @ THE BACK OF EVERYBODY. THAT'S WERE YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN. GOAT.......

Quote:
I NO WHAT YOU ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW HANGING YOUR SELF. BUT IS OKAY THE EARTH DOES NOT REALLY NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THAT'S IF YOU ARE A HUMAN BEAN BEFORE. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T ANYHOW AND GET AWAY WITH IT, GOD HAS FINALLY PUNISHED YOU FOR COMING MY WAY. AND YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS LET'S SEE. YOU TALK LIKE A CHILD. I BELEIVE YOU MUST BE 12 YEARS OLD. I NO YOUR FATHER IS LATE, YOUR MUM A WHORE THAT'S YOUR FRUSTRATION. BUT THERE IS NO PROBLEM YOU HAVE FIND YOUR DEATH NOW IN MY HAND. AND YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THIS DEATH AM VERY SURE OFF IT.

GOOGLE DOES WORDS (U-NE) (A-WA) (U-KI). YOU UNDERSTAND WE I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU. I DON'T NOT TO INSULT YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE I NO YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HOW DO YOU FEEL KNOWING AM THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU? YES AM THE I NO YOU WILL NOT BE USEFUL IN LIFE SO I HAD TO LIVE YOU FOR MOTHER I MEAN YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER.

I DID NOT NO YOU ARE STILL ALIFE. I CAN ASURE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT MISS THAT DEATH YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AM HERE NOW TO HELP YOU.I WILL FEE THE BILLS OF YOUR BURIAL.

JUST DIE AND SEE. IF I WILL NOT FUFIL MY PROMISE.

PLS GOOGLE THESE WORDS (U-NE) (A-WA) (U-KI). I SPECIALLY ARRANGE THEM FOR YOU AS MY BASTARD SON.

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, LIKE I SAID BEFORE GOD HAS FINALLY PINSIHED YOU FOR COMING MY WAY. I HAVE YOUR TIME AND I WILL NOT STOP HURTING YOU UNTIL YOU DIE. YOU HOPLESS FOOL, HOW HAVE YOU CALLED YOUR MUM TO ASK HER WHO IS YOUR REALLY DAD? OH YOU WILL NOT ASK BECAUSE SHE'S THE ONE PAYING YOUR UR BILLS IN GHANA WITH HER LI-2 IN COME FROM HER PUSSY.

YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER CAUSED THE DEATH OF YOUR FATHER BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED. NOT THAT I BLAME HER SHA. YOUR DAD WAS A VERY WEAK MAN AS I WAS TOLD.

LOOK AT YOUR FATHERS PICTURE AND SEE IF YOU ARE ANYTHING LIKE HIM. THEN YOU WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT. GOD HAVE AWAYS OF DOING THINGS. THANK YOUR GOD YOU HAVE FIND ME. YOUR TRU FATHER, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. YOU LONELY BASTARD. THE SON OF MANY MEN FROM ONE WHORE.

GUYFOOL YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS I SWEAR TO YOU,

I SHOULD GIVE YOU MY MESSAGER ID, WERE WE CAN SEAT AT LEAST FOR 12 HOURS TALK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY HISTRY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY I FORGET YOU ARE A BASTARD.

OKPE.

Quote:
U-NE,

AM BACK U-KI, YOU AND I KNOW THE ONLY PERSON YOU HAVE IS A WHORE OF A MOTHER, IF YOU THER SENT HER TO ME I WILL FUCK HER AS I USE TOO, I BELIVE SHE WILL NOT COME BACK TO YOU AGAIN AND YOU WILL DIE IN WERE EVER YOU ARE, BECAUSE THERE WILL BI NO ONE TO PAY YOUR BILLS PIG.

I DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR DEATH BECOS YOUR GOD HAS SENT YOU TO ME FOR YOU DEATH,YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE IT THIS TIME. BELIEVE ME I WILL NOT STOP MAILLING YOUR CORPS. SON OF EVERYBODY, I NO YOU ARE SUPRISED, ME TELLING YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

I CAN SEE YOUR PURPOSE OF DEATH IS VERY CLEAR, YOU ARE SO TIRED OF THIS LIFE WOW WHAT A PITY YOU HAVE TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH FROM MY HANDS. AM COMING TO KILL YOU IN YOUR DREAM TO NIGHT SO DON'T SLEEP KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, YOU SLEEP YOU DIE.

I CAN IMAGIN THE LOOK ON YOUR NONSENSE FACE, SORRY I MEAN YOUR MUMU FACE NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA, DON'T WORRY YOU WILL NOT DIE TO NIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SUFFER ENOUGH.

YOUR DEATH WILL BE SO HORROR THAT YOUR KINS MEN WILL REJECT YOUR CORPS. WAIT TO SEE WHAT I HAVE PLANED FOR YOU.

I WILL MAKE YOU CRY HERE, AND REGRET EVER COMING ACROSS ME. YOU ARE SO FINISHED.

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO FACE NOW I BET YOU, NON OF YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHERS NATIVE DOCTOR CAN HELP YOU, YOU ARE SO DEAD.

A-WA.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLS GOOGLE THESE WORDS (U-NE) (A-WA) (U-KI). I SPECIALLY ARRANGE THEM FOR YOU AS MY BASTARD SON.

OK, I bit. I Googled that but didn't find anything. Anyone know what he's saying there?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ I think that means. Please sir may I have some more and he loves you. Laughing

I just googled it as well and found about 5 or 6 posts down this.

Quote:
Lovin' You Lyrics - Dong Bang Shin Ki

x47

United States x9

Sand Timer "I am a ranked Drilldo, and as you may know, its a very secretive one." Drilldo-Captin James Hall

"You are talking like a drunker. This is not what I contacted you for". David Kim Lee
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what it means.... lad is still responding though, so he is wasting time on me and not on real victims. Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
U-KI,

MY FOOLISH BOY IS LIKE YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF WORDS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAND DON MEET YOU, AM BACK FOR YOU AGAIN. NOW I CAN FILL YOUR SOUL DRAINING FROM YOUR MISERABLE BODY, THAT'S WHAT I DO TO FOOLISH FOOLS LIKE YOUR HEAD. YOU ARE SO FINISHED. YOU ARE STOCK WITH ME, I AM YOUR END. I AM YOUR END BECAUSE YOU ARE A WALKING CORPS. I NO YOU WILL NOT SLEEP TO NIGHT BECAUSE OF THAT LI-2 WORD OF MINE.

I WILL SO FRUSTRATE YOUR LIFE HERE YOU WILL CRY AFTER TODAY YOU WILL NEVER REPLY ANY MESSAGE THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU. YOU BASTARD. LET'S SEE IF YOU WILL NOT GO BLIND AFTER THIS NIGHT.

IF YOU ARE NOT SCARED CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SEE IF YOU CAN OPEN THEM AGAIN IN THE MORNING. LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOUR DEATH WILL BE SO HORROR THAT YOUR KINS MEN WILL REJECT YOUR CORPS LIKE THEY DID TO YOUR LATE FATHER.

IS LIKE YOU HAVE NOT GOOGLE THESE WORDS I SENT YOU EALIAR. (A-WA) (U-KI) GOOGLE THEM.

REST IN PEACE GOAT.......

Quote:
U-KI,

YOU ARE A VERY LOYAL BOY, SO YOU REALLY GOOGLE THOSE WORDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA, GOAT YOU HAVE FINISHED ME WITH LAUGHTER ,LIVE WITH THE WORDS MAKE LUV WITH THEM ENJOY THEM FOR I SPECIALLY MADE THEM FOR YOU. SO YOU DE FEAR YOUR HEAD LIKE THIS, AND YOU CHOSED TO BRIND YOUR MISERABLE HEAD FOR ME FOR SUYA ABI, I ACCEPT YOUR OFFERING I MEAN YOUR HEAD, AND AM GOING TO SEAT ON YOUR HEAD.

I DON FORCE YOU FOR ENGLISH WEN YOU NOR READY FOR, LIKE I SAID BEFORE NOBODY IS GOING TO BEY YOU OUT OF MY HANDS, BECOS I AM GOING TO MESS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE UP UNTILL YOU BEG FOR YOUR LIFE, I BELIVE YOU MUST BE BLIND BY NOW ASK ONE OF YOUR FREND THAT'S IF YOU HAVE ANY BECOS IT HAS COME TO MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU ARE A SADIST, TO CHECK YOUR MAILS BOX AND READ WHAT'S ON IT FOR YOU. BECOS ALL YOU TALK ABOUT IS CAR, CAR, SO BEFORE THE MISERABLE DEATH OF YOUR LATE FATHER HE NEVA OWN A CAR OF HIS OWN. WOW WHAT A SHAME THAT'S YOU REASON OF SELLING HIS ONLY LAND AND RUN TO GHANA SHAME ON YOU.

BASTARD NOBODY CARES ABOUT SO COME BACK TO YOUR MOTHER SORRY YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER.

YOU WILL SO HATE YOUR LIFE FOR COMING MY WAY I BET YOU. YOU ARE SO DEAD.

A-WA.
Quote:

A-WA,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IF YOUR FATHER WERE RICH LIKE YOU CLAIM, THERE WILL BE NO REASON FOR YOU TO SELL HIS ONLY LAND AND RUN TO GHANA. SINCE BUYING A CAR IS YOUR DREAM IS OKAY I PRAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY THE CAR AT LIST NOW TILL 2040, BEFORE THEN FRUSTATION MUST HAVE FINISHED YOU, THE PEOPLE THAT FRUSTRATE YOU WOULD HAVE FINISHED TRAINING THEIR CHILDREN MARRADE AND OLD, YOU WILL STILL BE ON THE STREET HUSTLING FOR A CAR. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, AND YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE. THANK YOUR GOD YOU HAVE FIND ME TO SHOW YOU THE WAY, FOR YOU TO END THIS MISERABLE LIFE YOU ARE LIVING, THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO, LET ME NO IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY THOSE ITEAMS, I AM A VERY GENEROUS G, I CAN HELP SINCE IS ABOUT YOUR HEAD. ITEAM LIST, ACID, OMO, KLIN, FUEL, CONDEM OIL, ADOLIC, SALT, MIX ALL TOGETHER DRINK IT THIS VERY NITE..

I NO YOU HATE ME RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE NOT SEEING ANYTIN YET, WEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING DO YOU NO THE FIRST TIN I DID, I PRAYED FOR YOU TO DIE ON THE ROAD SYD BY A WHILE-BARO, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR ,I THINK WHILEE-BARO WILL BE OKAY FOR YOU, YOU ARE NOT UP TO MY LEVEL @ ALL, ALL YOU DO IS MAKE MOUTH, WEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A COMMON RIDE.HAHAHAHAAHA GUYFOOL WHILEE-BARO IS YOUR PORTION, CAN I HEAR YOUR LOUDEST AMEN AT LIST IS BETA DAN NOTING, YOU CAN PUSH IT TO YOUR MAMA IN THE VILLAGE,GUYFOOLL YOU ARE A DISAPOINTMET TO YOUR GENERATION, CHAI U-KI.

AM GOING TO ADD TO YOUR FRUSTRATION TO THE XDEND YOU WILL BE TIRED OF THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD AM LIVING IN, AND YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF BY YOUR SELF WITH YOURSELF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HERE AGAIN IS A LI-2 ADVICE FROM ME, KEEP YOUR TINY LI-2 PENIS IN SIDE YOU SHIT HOLE YOU YOU CALLED HOME, IF NOT WHILEE-BARO WILL GIM YOU AND YOU WILL DIE. NOBODY WILL MISS YOU NOT EVEN D DOGS AND GOATS YOU THINK YOU HAVE AS FREDS WILL MISS YOU. SON OF MANY MEN HAHAHAHA.

I HAVE SWON TO MAKE THIS EARTH UNBEARABLE PLACE FOR YOU TO STAY UNTILL YOU DIE..........

REST IN PEACE BOY....

Quote:
U-KI,

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, YOU ARE TALKING OUT OFF FRUSTRATION, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE VERY FIST PERSON TO RUN TO GHANA, I PITY YOU, I HAVE ALL I NEED, I DON'T HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT ANYTHING, IT'S ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT ALWAYS WANT TO INPRESS PEOPLE GUYFOOL, MY SWAG SO BRIGHT THAT I DON'T EVEN NEED LIGHT. THAT FRUSTRATION WEN MAKE YOU SELL YOUR LATE FATHER'S LAND AND RUN AWAY TO WERE EVER YOU ARE, MUST SURLY KILL YOU TAKE IT OR LIVE IT. YOU SON OF MANY MEN. FOOLISH BOY THAT ALWAYS WANT TO BE LIKE OTHERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA.

HAVE YOU SEEING HOW SHAMELESS USELESS YOU ARE, YOU ARE SO PROUD WITH YOUR FOOLISHNEE, PROUD TO BE A THIEF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LET'S SEE IF YOU WILL COME BACK HOME ALIFE. BECAUSE DE WILL ARREST YOU AND HANG YOUR MISERABLE HEAD OVA THERE. I PROPHECY TO YOUR LIFE AS YOUR REAL FATHER AND IT MUST COME TOO PASS IN YOUR LIFE. YOUR CORPS WILL NEVER BE FOUND.

GUYFOOL IF YOU NOR CRY FOR HERE I NOR GO LIVE YOU, YOU HAVE COME TO WHAT WILL KILL YOU. AND DEATH AND FRUSTRATION IS YOUR PORTION. SAY AMEN, AHAHHAAAHAHAHA, I TRUST YOUR MOTHER, SORRY I MEAN THAT WHORE OF A MOTHER YOU HAVE, WILL START RUNING UP AND DOWN FROM ONE NATIVE DOCTOR TO ANOTHER, A-WA, IT WILL FAIL YOU, AND YOU WILL BE CUT AND HANG FOR YOUR FOOLISHNES, AND I WILL CELEBRATE, FOR I HAVE BEEN LONGING FOR YOUR HEAD. COW.

COUNTINE YOUR FOOLISH LIFE IS VERY GUD FOR YOU, I PITY YOU, I HAVE NEVER SEEING A HE-GOAT LIKE YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME SHAMELESS DOG, PROUD TO BE THIEF OH OH OH OH, YOU ARE A PIG. BECAUSE PIG CAN NOT BE TRAIN. AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE..

YOU ARE SUPOSE TO BE A REPTILES BY NOW. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

A-WA.

Quote:
HELLO PIG,

I CAN SEE YOU HAVE RUN OUT OFF WORDS, PROUD THIEF, YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET COMING MY WAY, DOG. IF YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER FAIL IN HER DUTIES TO TRAIN A PIG LIKE YOU, AM HERE TO HELP YOU, COW. UNTIL YOU DIE YOU WILL NEVER REPLY ANY MESSAGE THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU.A-WA, I WONDER HOW YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE LIKE THAT'S IF YOU ARE NOT HANG BFORE YOU CAN EVEN THINK OF GETIN A WIFE, WEN YOU FINALLY GET MARRADE YOU WILL FINALY HAVE YOUR OWN SIGN-BOARD A-WA AND SONS PROUD THIEFS INT AND LOCAL, THAT'S THE KIND OF LIFE YOU PLANED FOR YOUR GENERATION THAT'S IF YOU WILL LIVE THAT LONG. YOU CAN SEE BETWEEN THE BOTH OF US WHO IS EDUCATED. YOU ARE JUST A PROUD GOAT. WHAT I SEE IN YOU, IS POURE FOOLISHNESS CHIA, MY LI-2 ADVICE FOR YOU NOW IS FOR YOU TO ENROL JAMB AND LOOK FOR A CHEAP SCHOOL TO ATTEND, SO YOU CAN EVEN NO HOW TO TALK IN PUBLIC, PROUD THIEF, WHEN EDUCATED PERSONS LIKE ME SPEAKS IN PUBLIC, GOATS LIKE YOU HIDE THEIR HEADS.

GUYFOOL YOU COMING MY WAY IS THEWORST WORST MISTAKE OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, NA ROCK YOU GO GIMM, AND SINCE YOU DON GIMM ROCK NA DIE YOU DE SO, PLENTY PEOPLE DON DIE FOR MY MATA BEFORE, YOU WILL NOT BE EXCEPTIONAL, YOUR OWN DON FINISH, SON OF MANY MEN, BASTARD, PROUD THIEF, WEAKLING,SHAMELESS THIEF.

SHAME GO KILL YOUR HEAD IF YOU STOP MAILLING OOH, BECOS PLENTY TINS DE WEN YOU NEVER HEAR.

REPTILES.

U-KI.

Quote:

HELLO A-WA,

MY FOOLISH PIG, KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF. PROUD THIEF, MY ONLY PAIN IS A WHORE OF A MOTHER WHO CARRY YOU IN HER WENB FOR 9 MONTHS, NOT KNWING SHE WAS CARRYING A PIG IN HER WENB, SHE SHOULD HAVE USE THAT TIME TO MAKE A LI-2 MONEY THAN TO WASTE ON YOU. U DON ENTA ONE CHANCE FOR MY HAND NO MATA HOW BUSY I AM, I MUST GET TIME TAKE FINISH YOU,PROUD THIEF. YOUR FOOLISHNESS SPARK LOUDER THAN YOU WOW, YOU ADVERTISZ YOUR FOOLISHNESS WITH PRIDE YOU ARE CURSED. THE CURSE UPON YOU IS VERY HIGH WOW, YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS VERY GRAT I HAIL YOUR FOOLISNESS I HAVE NEVER SEEING ALIKE....

SON OF EVERYBODY HAAHAHAHAHA, LET'S BET IF YOU WILL NOT ABANDON THIS MAIL BOX BECAUSE OF ME. YOU DON GIMM WAITING GO KILL YOU THIS TIME AROUND. LIKE I ALWAYS TEL YOU, AFTER ME YOU NOR GO EVER REPLY MAIL WEN YOUR NAME NOR DE. A-WA, MAKE =YANMAYKIO, KILL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. UNTIL YOU DIE I WILL NOT STOP MAILING YOU, IF YOU REACH CHRISMAX I GO STILL WISH YOU ALL THE CURSE OF 2016 AND THEY WILL FOLLOW YOU, BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF YOUR FATHER . YOUR OWN DON FINISH, EBOR, KILL ALL OF YOUR GENERATION ONCE AGAIN.PROUD THIEF.

I GO SO FRUSTRATE YOUR LIFE HERE. YOU WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE.

SO YOUR PLAN IS TO STOP MAILLING Y? YOU DON DIE THIS TIN YOU HAVE STARTED WILL NEVER STOP ON TILL YOU DIE OR YOU ABANDON THIS MAIL BOX.

N-AA, A-WA, L-EA.

REPTILES.

U-KI.

Quote:
WELCOME BACK A-WA,

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA, FEAR DON CATCH YOU,GUYFOOL YOU DON ENTER ONE CHANCE FOR MY HAND, YOU DON ENTER, YOU DON ENTER, YOUR HEAD IS WHAT YOU WILL USE TO PAY THE PRICE.FIRST YOUR PEACE IS GONE, THE NEXT THAT WILL FOLLOW IS YOUR HEAD, YOU CAN ONLY HELP YOURSELF BY SENTENCING YOURSEF TO HANDING,THEN YOU WILL REST IN PEACE. AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIFE, YOUR JOY, YOUR PEACE, YOUR HOPE, AND EVERYTHING GUD YOU EVER THINK OF IN LIFE IS GONE, THIS IS THE CURSE I LAY ON YOU.AND IT WILL FOLLOW YOU WERE EVER YOU GOO. THIS IS YOUR PORTION, I SAY SO, THE FRUSTRATION OF THE WHOE WORLD IS UPON YOUR HEAD NOW.

ANY PASTOR THAT WILL LAY HIS HANDS ON YOUR HEAD TO PRAY FOR YOU, WILL ADD MORE CURSE ON YOU, I WILL LIKE TO HEAR YOU SAY A VERY BIG AMEN. ALL DIS I CURSED YOU WITH. SO SHALL IT BE, AS YOUR FATHER.....

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ALL AM AFTER IS YOUR MISERABLE LIFE... UNTIL I CONFIRM YOU ARE DEAD I WILL NOT LIVE YOU ALONE, YOU WILL SOON ABANDON DIS MAIL BOX FOR ME.. I AM SO GOING TO FRUSTRATE YOU, YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NOT BORN TO THIS EARTH.U-KI, AYANMAYKO,

ALL THE CURSE IN THE WORLD I LAY THEM ON YOU, LET'S SEE FROM NOW ON, IF THOSE THINS WILL NOT MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE.. IF YOU NOT COME BACK TO BEG ME FORGIVENESS LETS SEE. NO PASTOR OR NATIVE DOCTOR CAN LIFT THOSE CURSE I LAY ON YOU.

FROM NOW ON, THESE ARE YOUR NEW NAMES =EBOR=A-WA= UKI......ANY ONE I CALL YOU WITH RESPOND. YOU HEAR.... BASTARD.......

U-KI.....

Quote:
U-KI,

SO FOR YOUR MIND, YOU THINK AM GOING TO YOU LIVE YOU ALONE HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU DON DIE TEY TEY, AM GOIN TO SEPRATE YOUR SOUL FROM YOUR BODY, YOU WILL BE LIFELESS, USELESS, AND CONDEMNED, BEFORE I WILL LET YOU BE.AM GOING TO FINALLY LIVE YOU ALONE TILL THAT TIME YOU WILL LOOK AT YOURSELF WITH SO MUCH REGRET FOR COMING MY WAY AND BEG ME FOR FORGIVENESS, BY THEN YOU ARE ALREADY FINISHED, AND FRUSTRATED.

ALL THE CURSE I LAY ON YOU IS ALREADY WORKING IN YOUR LIFE, NOW, AM FULFILLED. BECAUSE YOUR END HAS COME,ONCE AGAIN YOUR END HAS COME, YOUR DREAM YOU WILL BE JOYLESS, IN THE MORNING PEACELESS, IN THE AFTERNOON UNXPECTED EVIL WILL BEFOR YOU. IN THE EVENING YOU WILL SLEEP AND YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP. ALL THIS I LAY ON YOU AGAIN.

THE EVIL OTHERS DO WILL FOLLOW YOU, YOU WILL BE KILLED FOR WHAT YOU NO NOTING ABOUT, YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THE TRUTH WILL BE FOUND.

I WAS ON MY WHEN YOU CAME, FOR WHAT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS YOU CARRIED IT ON YOUR HEAD, FOR THIS REASON. I PUT ALL THE PROBLEMS OF THE WHOE WORLD ON YOUR HEAD,PROBLEMS UPON PROBLEM IS YOUR PORTION NOW, AFTER THAT A HEAVY THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU BLACK AND GREEN EVEN RED AND YELLOW, WHEN THIS THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU, YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH.

YOU HAVE NOT SEEING ANYTHING YET FROM ME, MORE IS ON YOUR WAY BASTARD....

ALWOBI.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic