SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
big full

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER NA MUGU, UNLESS YOU NO READ THIS EMAIL BUT IF YOU SEE AND
READ THIS EMAIL WITH YOUR EYES I COMMONT WITH THE POWER OF OTIKO OGUN
I CUS YOUR LIFE, FROM TODAY NA BADY THINGS GO THEY HAPPEN TO YOUR LIFE
AND I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS WITH YOUR CAR ON
THAT OSHODI ROAD.

[email protected]

Quote:
OTUTUNZU AGULERI GBOGI

[email protected]

Quote:
You will remain poor till you die......Mother fuker.

[email protected]

Quote:
UR STILL A KID ON THIS JOB SEE AS U DEY CRY BECOS OF PENNY PENNY
MAGA....................GO TO HAIL GOD PUNISH U 100
TIMES......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]

Quote:
are you stupid?????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]

Quote:
U be fool I b nor respond but I think I have to u still be small
pickin because watin u dey write nor make sense, i've got my hux and a
ride with stuff am doing to nor go dey from baba dey degen pose, bcus
with ur message now I don see say na rached family u for cum dirty
boy, well I nor get time take they talk to you cause I got my client
to reply okay..

FUCK you fuck your mom pussy and your dad's dick if he still got 1.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
WHOEVER YOU ARE MAY GOD OF THUNDER AND HOLY FIRE YOU KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATIONAL TO COME. FOOLISH ANIMAL IDIOT, YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE AND ALL YOU HAVE SEND IS GONING TO BACK FIRE YOU 100 BILLION TIMES, YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY THING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
who u be how much u done see for life mumu if u b man giv me ur fb id
make i see you fool u even know who u they yan with

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOL ;LIKE U , IF U SEND THIS TO ME AGAIN U WILL DIE IDIOT.

DON'T EVER TRY TO SEND RUBBISH TO ME AGAIN

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
NA MOUTH YOU GIVE,
I BI LIKE SEY YOU JUST DEY PRACTICE WITCH NEW , GO ASK YOUR MAMA WEY GIVE YOU THE WITCH WHETHER HE DEY BETTER FOR AM FOR WHERE SHE DEY.
KWASEAAA.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
listing i am your brother igbo man like you whatever you are wishing
me back to sender,
that is what will happen your family member and your generation, and
whatever your are looking for also oppositev and it will never be well
with you,

[email protected]
Quote:
I multiply every curse to u and ur family.

[email protected]
Quote:
You don try,e no even frighteen me at all.try some oder one mogoo,you
no even know work.you know who you do talk to? Anofia a di wait u.a go
chop you like inkwobi.

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot so call leader of this is how fullish you are leading your people am here to give you this as a last warning to you and your generation if you try to wright this massage to me again .i do as if i did not see your massage last time and you are now writing to me again you are dead for this now your cup of iniquity is full now am telling you this for the last time .you will die if your days complete and nothing happen to that person you are wishing death .bc bible say let it be unto to as you think for me and this is your time to die the bible says thtat who so ever dig a pit shall fall into it now you have over stayed in this life you must die with your family .bf you will die you will be loosing your family and every thing you have as a wealth and property .just see this as your last massage from God and from anita zamba .so that you will no that you dont have to mock any body in problem bc my prolem will be transfer into your home now and for ever .

[email protected]
Quote:
i have taken ur photos in ur FB and just see how u will die soon

Quote:
you no get lievle, money for food you no get, go ask them who i be, u think i dont know u, i know u very well, money u no get, na ur family go die, in this year, see what will happen to u and your eneter house hold, mumu, go fuck your mother if u get mama, ask your mother, why she no tell u who be your father, why she lied to you abour ur father, u will soon die

[email protected]
Quote:
this ur format can never pay u anything mad man, go fuck ur self and ur mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastered idiocincrazy to hell will your range rover you borned in a junk chop your money and enjoy it your not my god am a victor for real

[email protected]
Quote:
your moma pussy,thunder fire una

[email protected]
Quote:
How you take no say na smally be the person wey u dey follow yan sha na western union bug u dey run nii abi Watin you want to steal the range rover abi na ur mate dey cruse 2015 Toyota prado jeep worth of 19m well you still need more orientation for the game sha..too much yaniings no dey full basket.

[email protected]
Quote:
See you, just abusing me since morning i knew you be niger man and
you as he dey go so dont just muck me if you like to help .. help if
not leave my fucking ass hole they way i dey no one to help this is my
way and i dont have any opinion so thats my hubby thanks for getting
back to me TOO MUCH MONEY

Quote:
COME GUY WATIN I DO YOU MOREOVER I DONT EVEN NO YOU SO WHY CANT YOU JUST SAY HA GOOD WORD BUT THE ORTHER SIDE OF IT .. OKAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT BY ADVISING ME AM VERY GRATEFUL BUT LET ME TELL YOU AS FOR MY MUM AND DAD THEY ARE BOTH IN THE US SO I DONT THINK SHE CAN BE DOING ALL YOU HAVING SAYING MOREOVER THEY DIDNT OFFEND YOU I AM THE ONE THAT DID OFFEND YOU BUT FOR THAT AM VERY SORRY I KNEW YOUR OTI DON PASS NIGER OWN FOR NOW BUH TRY HELP YOUR GUY NOT MUCKING THEM ..TOO MUCH MONEY SMALL SMALL OOO

Quote:
HEY GUY HE BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY CRAZE ABII YOU NO GET WORK WEY YOU FIT DEY DO OVER THERE PLEASE FUK LEAVE ME ALONE..OKAY? USELESS SOUL, YOU JUST DONT KNOW MORE THAT ALL YOU TYPING SINCE ME AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT ..OKAY GET THE FUK OUT OF MY MAIL STOP EMAILING ME AM TIRED OF RECEIVING IT..OKAY?

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you has been sacrificed
because you speak against the innocent
there are other way to survive but you decided to carry yahoo job on your head
keeping working and i will reap all your efforts.this is a spell on you.
you are down for my sake to be uplifted so shall it be nothing on earth or in heaven shall change it.
your are a sacrificial to my riches. Amen

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY GUYS HOW FAR. I DON LANDOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88255
Quote:
Hey Mallam or whatever your name is, Do I know you from anywhere? Why would you send me this kind of trash? Do you want to die untimely? Do you want your family to cry over you? Do you want to regret for the rest of your life for sending m this mail? If you do't want to end your life in agony better stop send me stupid and unreasonable mail, if not I give you three days ........... So wait and watch how your life will end in three days

[email protected]
Quote:
Your name alone shows that you are a fool ,
go and sit down .You local idiot that has not move out from locality.Come out to see people who run the world .You don't even have a passport talk of entering flight in your life.Local champion .You are lifted where .This way you are writing . Poverty is killing you . Come out to see life and see people that run the world like me. You local bastard Yoruba animals .Local idiot . Big guy who has not cross border before talk of visiting the western world .Illiterate Yahoo boy like you talking of prosperity . What can you boost of . You don't even have a car ,talking of a good villa in your village talk of having any thing in abroad . Animal like you .Say your problem i will help you before hunger will kill you . You are talking with done .money making matching himself . Go and die before i will be after you .

[email protected]
Quote:
BEWARE MUGU,,,Full
Hoooooooooooooooooly Gooooooost Fire and Baaaaaack To Seeeeeeeender..... Fuuuuull

[email protected]
Quote:
YORUBA FOOL FUCK ALL OF YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahaha indeed look at u fool, u are nothing bet big fool go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ONLY BUT A BORN BASTARD.AND THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF CRAZY TIME FOOLING YOUR FRUSTRATED SELF. SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WORTHLESS SELF.BORN BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy man i nor understand you watin dey happen na, u nor be guy man why u dey reason like this na?

[email protected]
Quote:
your head fraud niconpol ,snake pussy ,fuck street dogs,rat friend , big botors, fowls for ritual,long prick nama head shogo fuck mother dog shiat.

From GOD

Quote:
your generations die in hell junkie

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you mother and all ur family .

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a simple baseless animal of no gender. One whose destiny is suffering from a catastrophic abysmal disorder. Your entire generation especially your children are a product of a misdirected disorientated fool. Oh! sorry to say, they are not even your kids, wife has been playing games cos you are not man enough for her wide tainted *DELETED* she calls a pussy. Ah, I fucked her once so I know. Sorry for your parents, they are a misery of an old relic. Since nothing good is coming out of your entire bewildered caucus you call a family, whose funeral is coming me soon and no one will actually miss them except you... I will simply let you bigot go

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah mumu like you, just take a look your email address as a Bank @gmail.com hahahaha por man like you, you can't spent money and buy domain for Bank sit see u hahahahah i am sham of you is people like you that always spoil this work see your Bank email address union bank @gmail.com hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mumu go to hell and don't come again in life idiot like you your mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
all the curse you return upon your home, families, relatives, and you will never a escape death this 2015. Honestly before God and Man you will die this year. whosoever dinged a pit shall fail into the pit, and he or she that plain destruction the destruction will fail back on him or her. Death is upon you and your families this 2015 in Jesus name. Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
make dog fuck your mother, and your father fuck pig, idiot human being that no no his father, the man you called your father is not your father, you are a basterd, your mother give birth to you after she was raped by criminal, ask your mother this, if am lieing.

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy why u no want reason well, Abi u want remain like Okon is a boy talk well my brother make we make better money

[email protected]
Quote:
LOCAL PIG WITH LOCAL NUMBER
GO AND LEARN THEN LOOK FOR WHO WILL LIBERATE YOU AND FAMILY FROM POVERTY.I PITY FOR YOU.MEN ARE OUT HERE IN THE WESTERN WORLD FIGHTING FOR SURVIVAL AND MARKING IT AND YOU ARE THERE .MUGU 1

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO, PLEASE YOU BETTER GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN MOUTH OR YOU BRING YOUR MOTHER FOR ME TO FUCK HER SO THAT SHE CAN GET PREGNENT AND BEGET ANOTHER MONKEY LIKE YOU IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST TELL YOUR SELF THE TRUTH SINCE YOU WHERE BORN HAS ANY ONE IN YOUR LINAGE TOUCH SUCH MONEY, BOY GARAGARA,MAGOMAGO NO DEY PAY.PEOPLE WHO MAKE MONEY DOSNT TALK.
YOU ARE A STINKING POOR MAN.
FUSSEK

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu like you and your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU NO DIE THIS NIGHT E GO REMAIN SMALL, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS YEAR ENDING

[email protected]
Quote:
et out you are a poor man owu don kill u i don't have time to wast to people like you idiot like u ass

Quote:
ahahahahah just take a look at this UNION BANK GMAIL am are sham of you to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY DO YOU LIKE TO INSULT YOUR BROTHER DO I OFFEND YOU ANY WAY, WHAT IS WRONG DID I OFFEND YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU DON'T WANT PEACE THEN YOU GO LET ME MY LIFE PLEASE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I can never communicate with you because you are a fool even thou you are billionaires. it is for you and your family. never curse any guy who is into game since you are doing the same. correct the person and teaching what him or her what she did not know, you perfectness can make others became rich because in God word we are bless to became successor of blessing to others. when you get my first message check what is your response to me. Think about it, if it is good written to follow guy-men like you or not. I will not give you my number. i never want trouble in my life despite that i am doing guy i know what i am asking God for my life and I will stop because i have business idea for many year which i stopped because of financial problem. But you have to beg because without it what i tell you will happen, i am not joking but i mean it. Stop cursing me or you will get big problem this week, if you think it is joke, repeat it and you will see sample this week. I did not say next-week or next month, but i am saying this week if repeat cursing me

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST PROVED THAT YOU ARE A BIG TIME COMMON FOOL AND YOU HAVE TIME FOR BULL SHIT RIGHT EZI. BASTARD LIKE YOU.I DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR TIME.IF I TRACK YOU NIT WILL VERY BAD IF ONLY YOU SURVIVE MY HEAT.BORN BASTARD.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]

Quote:
i swear you go die..i give you 7days.

[email protected]

Quote:
you cant do more than a dead rat to hell with ur gun are you the only one that have gun in the whole world listen if you try me i will voke ur useless spirit down and kill you like a kid have you forgoted am a cherub man by nature so there fore no weapon fuctioned against me shall prosper if you do i will hear ur burial arrangement immediately baboon like you

[email protected]

Quote:
Because u no go school thats why you kill people to make fucking money idiot.
am a big boy in Canada crusing BUGATTI you cant even go across the embersy fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
I NEED NO SEER TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEM. SMOKE HAS REALLY DISABLE YOUR MENTALITY

Quote:
MAY ALL YOU WROTE IN YOUR MESSAGE FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ONE MILLION TIMES WITHOUT LIMITATION.

[email protected]

Quote:
Man guy how I Dr mascafor me like this. ....

[email protected]

Quote:
your father

[email protected]

Quote:
fool

[email protected]

Quote:
Ogun Kill you crippled papa for wheel chair when e dey. Instead of u
to use internet make money dey there dey cause ur blind mother wey
take sick of epilepsy. MUMU like u na poverty u go die put idiot. If i
see ur mail again an jail u go die put and na efcc go come clean ur
whole family.....BASTARD

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

this is just a sign that you are some detro... pray harder and hustle well. Ekpa beans

[email protected]
Quote:
next email from you is block fuck

But yet the answer the next insult
Quote:
as i wist u and ur fake familys

[email protected]
Quote:

THIS YOUR SEVEN DAYS NO DEY REACH EVERY TIME DEAD IN SEVEN DAYS,OKAY KA IMA NKA IMA NKE OZO BOY BEND DOWN MAKE YOU SEE ABA.

Quote:
BOY I HAVE PASS THE LEVEL OF WORKING IN CAFE,IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO YOU WILL FOREVER SHORT YOUR MOUTH.

YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE HEAP OF RUBBISH.

YOU SEE WHY I CALL YOU SMALL BOY YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT WHEN YOU DO RITUAL MUGU WILL PAY YOU,BOY YOU DONT HAVE CONTROL POWER IN THIS GAME YOU STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father..o maa sofo ni

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin i do u this IDIOT ... and why are u typing like a FAGGOT... can u imagine, DR AGBEDE, WILLAIMS, AND NA INFO . ECOWAS be ur STUPID BANK name... BASTARD

OLORIBURUKU ...

U NO FIT HACK ME .. try am ... OLOSHI

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mom did ashawo before she gave birth to u, cos she was fucked by a lifeless spirit and guess wat, u are d product of dat spirit... Nigro, do u think b4 u send those messages, u re a scam and u are agree with mua. Big up bro... Think like a man, I'm replying these email cos I think u shud be thinking like a man b4 now but u are just anoda chicken with no head and feather. Just be ready u will be used as a barbeque dat will be served today hapi fada's day...

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU TALK REALLY DEY FUNNY BUT NA YOU BE THE BIGGEST MUMU YOU BE EMPTY BARREL BECAUSE I NO ASK YOU PAPA THE KIND CAR YOU ARE PULLING BASTARD MUMU.

[email protected]
Quote:

I don have u fucking time i can see u don't have job because u are poor monkey, if God open ur eye to see who your talking to u will no that ur not up my gate man u fuck monkey. foolish hungry man.

Quote:
Fool am from Enugu ukwu in njikoka local government Anambra state, so go and ask na we be that oracle. foolish monkey, for me i will not kill u but i will suffer u

Quote:
Read back what i type and see that u are a foolish monkey, for your information am in Canada, this year is my 7 year in Canada ok, i have 2 hotels in 9ja one at nanka and one at Aguleri u poor hungry monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid fool like you way no sabi write commin english, am in Canada right now and you still in ur fuckin village in 9ja and you are telling me about Rang Rover when i dey cruse Bugatti here in CA.

IN FACT I DONT HAVE UR TIME FOOL.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You are just a fool. Do you know who you are messing with you FOOL? AMERICA BARBONE LIKE YOU. I AM SURE YOU DONT HAVE A MOTHER AND YOU ARE JUST A VAGABONE NA HIME MAKE YOU DEY TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISN. your mama toto, your papa left leg go sweel up this night i will make sure that i consult with me oracle with you , will kill you and all your family, PRICK LIKE YOU, you are a cockroach.
im the emerging business talent pf the year
His Royal Highness, Mac daddy

Quote:
nna ke ihe ne munu like this, are we in any competition, you de do your own i dey do mine, so why you come dey bother me with you msssages na, what do you want from me, i can see you are small boy, pls can you leave me the fuck alone *deleted* and go find you mate becos me and you no belontg to dey same class, pls find another person when u go dey do this rubbish with becos im out, if you reply me again, God will punish you punish the mama when born you and your papa thunder go fire am...

[email protected]

Quote:
you don't even live in a good house .no good water and light so what is your priority . He goat who drink water in a water prove like you . NOTHING YOU CAN BOAST OF . UNDER BRIDGE BASTARD TALKING ABOUT MOTHER . DID YOU HAVE A SURNAME . WHICH CAR DID YOU HAVE .IF ANY . HAVE YOU ANY INVESTMENT .SO WAKE UP .I HAVE ALL IT TAKE A MAN TO LIVE HAPPILY AND ALL MY FAMILIES ARE HAPPY AND PROUD OF HAVING ME IN THEIR LIFE BECAUSE GOD HAS MADE ME A MILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS . ANY WAY IF YOU DON'T MIND I CAN STILL HELP YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A HUNGRY BOY .FAR WAD TO ME YOUR PASTARD NAME WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION .LET ME SEND YOU SOME MONEY TO BE EATING AND GET YOUR SELF A GOOD THING TO EAT THEIR BEFORE YOU WHERE BEEN KILL THERE BY THE PLICE .

[email protected]

Quote:
PLS WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?YOU IDIOT AND BASTARD.FROM OSHODI WITH COTONU NUMBER.YOU ARE DE MUGU IF U DONT KNOW OK.I DON'T KNOW WAT IS LOTTO OK.BBBBBBBBBBBBAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTAARRRRDDDDDD

[email protected]

Quote:
make we no they send email, if you wan confirm wella, just call me,
give me location anywere make we meet spend money, abi u say u get
money, make we run shit, i no they for small yahoo boy level, we they
use people like u head run package get mayee... this ur client na one
of my small boy work but if u claim say i get level and u get money
give me location anywere make we meet run package.

If you wan know me wella, enter EFCC Office make u ask aboki, once you
see the Aboki him they carry men, just ask from there department if
them know any name by Mentopal1.

guy u be small boy were i they, here is my number 08062852941 call me
am ready let meet and spend so we go know who and who be chairman.

Quote:
pick na oga u they fear?? abi u say u be man pick make we talk for
phone if u no mad enter street now now call me fool.

Quote:
YOUR STILL A BOY, I NO THEY MAKE MOUTH... JUST PICK MY CALL MAKE WE
TALK SMALL...... I BE IGBO BOY FROM ABI STATE BUT I WAS BORN HERE AND
NOTHING WA I NO SABI... I SWEAR TO GOD... IF U PICK AND U NO MADE
ANTER STREET CALL ME FOOL... NOT ONLY THAT MAKE MY MAMA DIE... WE NO
THEY FOR LEVEL OF SHOOTING.... THEM THEY CARY OUR MONEY COME GIVE
US.... I RUN PACKAGE WITH HUMANBEN HEAD.... I NO HIDE TALK AM..... GUY
THE STREET NA MIND NO BE JUST WORKING.

PROVE YOURSELF AND LET START HERE. I WAN JUST CONFIRM SOMETHING FOR
YOUR BODY SMALL SO WHEN NEXT YOU ENTER ONLINE YOU GO KNOW HOW TO TALK
TO PEOPLE.

NOTE: IF YOU GET BRAIN.. NA TO REASON WITH ANY GUY MAN BC U NO NO WHO
FIT HELP YOU BUT SINCE YOU WAN CLAIM SAY UR THE BOSS I ACCEPT AM THE
BOY BUY JUST PICK MAKE I ASK U JUST ONE THING AND LET SEE WHAT NEXT

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
if you go fit cus Obasanjo to die then you go fit do any thing. foolish boy

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE DO YOU KNOW WHO ARE TALKING TOO WHEN YOU WANT TO SEND AND E-MAIL TO SOME ONE DO CHECK THE E-MAIL WELL OKAY CAUSE I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OKAY.WHO ARE YOU???????

[email protected]

Quote:
this is your last email you are going to read
rest in hell

JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy clients from the Strabismus Autobaiter:-
[email protected]
Quote:
UR MUMU MAMA DON PREGNANT WIT DOG N D SPERM DON INVOKE MADNESS INTO UR LIFE N DAT OF UR YEYE PAPA WEN DEY WATCH DOG BANG HIS DIRTY WIFE KUT N HE DOES NOTHING BUT FEELS HAPI SAY DOG DEY DESTROY UR MUM MAMA PIG TOTO

ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, OVIA, UDOHEITEN WILL PERISHED U ALL BASTARD NO GUD 4 NOTHING BASTARD
-MIKE ELBORNO

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GREAT FATHER GENERATION IDIOT
- FRANCIS MICHEAL

[email protected]
Quote:
moto kill your father you sha eat. Form the dubi
- Mr victor mark

[email protected]
Quote:
DIEREN HOER UW MOEDER EN VADER WORDEN. JULLIE ZIJN KLOTZACK NOOIT IN HET LEVEN VAN MENSEN.

AYELALA, ISHAGO, OLOKUN, & UDOHIETEN WILL GIVE UR MUMU MOTHER BELLY WEN UR PAPA NOR GO FIT DELIVER. BASTARD FRUSTRATED ELEMENT
-MIKE ELBORNO

[email protected]
Quote:
Na frustration and poverty dey worry you.
- reverend joshua

[email protected]
Quote:
Dieren gaat uw moeder NEUKEN ZONDER CONDOOM IN UW MOEDER Anaal, vuisten, keelneuken EN UW MOEDER HEEFT geen probleem..UW MOEDER ZIJN amateurhoertjes??

KLOTZACK DIEREN.

- MIKE ELBORNO

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA NAIM BE ASHAWO 5 CENT. ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN N AYELALA GOP KILL EVERYONE OF UR GENERATION BASTARD. KLOTZACK DIEREN.

- MIKE ELBORNO

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u mother fu*ker, ode , oloshi omo jipiti
- CLAIMS INFO

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATED FIGURE MAKE ISHAGO, OLOKUN N OGUN KILL U N UR DIRTY FAMILY BASTARD ANIMALS
- MIKE ELBORNO

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NEED TO ASK FOR HELP
7000 DOLLARS MAKES YOU A MILLIONARE RIGHT . CAN YOU USE IT TO GET A BICYCLE AND YOU ARE STILL TALKING .HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA.CAN YOU SEE YOUR LEVEL NOW. ANIMAL.FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION YOU ARE TALKING WITH A DEY DON THAT MAKES THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WESTERN WORLD . I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh! so its you again, sorry for your loss, not easy to lose all your family like that....take heart.

Quote:
7000 usd? Touche... little mind, little soul, little wallet... adios Amingos

Quote:
I thought you know how to make money and not change that you have been calling... if you want to meet, take a business class flight to Malaysia. Then I will know you are ready.. or you can hook up with me in Dubai next week but I will only be there for a week. You wanna see money? come fly with me.. I spend, I don't boast

Quote:
Prince Mallam, chairman of Chairmen, coward of cowards, idiot of idiots.... Go learn how to write a proper sentence... Bomba clat man... you collecting 7k, 10k, 15k and you opening your gutter to talk to me? try collecting in hundreds of thousands.... try collecting 800k in one payment, then we can talk. If you talk again, I will crush you with my wallet. In case you don't know, I will feed your generation for the next 30 years and I won't sweat. Oshodi you stay? lol, try traveling to different countries and see how we make real money.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN'T TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TROPICAL VAGABOND,IDIOCY,NINCOMPOOP, ILLITERATE,BORN BY MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO TALK BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND YOU AS A PERSON THAT DO NOT HAVE PERSONAL CHARISMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER''IDIOT''

I AM THE BRUTAL AND AUDACIOUS INDEED IF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy i nor understand watin you dey talk ooo, who you be na me and you get any business please check well and knw the right person you are sending your mails to pls.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U AND UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
don't send me this again or I call the oshodi Army command to deal with you I am 66RR1/11/AB/D3/62291 IF you want to go to jail do that again ok thunder struck you well idot...

Quote:
O BOY EMI FIGHTER OSHODI YOU DEY TALK TO I GO CHOP YOUR MAMA TUNDER FUCK YOUR PAPA YOU DEY CRASY THEY FUCK YOU ALIVE WITH THE RICHNESS SATAN DESTROY YOU ME AYE TALKK SO

[email protected]
Quote:
u be real mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU MAKE MOUTH, MY JOB PAY ME THREE TIMES A WEEK SO I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE AND CAUSE IS NOT MY LINE,
I KNOW MY JOB AND AND I AM HAPPY WITH IT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MY JOB FROM ME I HAVE CHECKED EVERY MESSAGE ON YOUR MAILBOX SO THERE IS NO GOOD JOB THERE,
TODAY I COLLECT 4500 DOLLAR ON MONDAY I COLLECT 3200 DOLLAR,
MY DEAR YOU BETTER CALM DOWN FOR TO TEACH YOU WORK. THAT CAN GIVE YOU BIG MONEY.
SEE I AM ALWAYS ON LINE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO OUT IT IS MY BOYS THAT GO OUT TO PICK UP MY MONEY SOME 4 TIMES A DAY.
PLEASE COME TO YOUR SENSES SO THAT I CAN TEACH HOW TO MAKE COOL MONEY WITHOUT TOO MUCH WRITTEN,

YOURS BROTHER,
THE RICH MAN.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WORK, I TOLD YOU TO CONTACT ME TO TEACH YOU WORK,
TODAY I PULL 1800 DOLLAR, ONLY WHAT YOU NEED IS TO GIVE ME YOUR INFORMATION LET ME SEND YOU AT LIST 250 DOLLAR FOR FOOD, I KNOW YOU NEED IT BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT EVEN BUY TIME TO WORK,
LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE I DON'T HAVE TIME INSULT I BELIEVE PHYSICAL UNTIL WE SEE AND YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW YOUR HOUSE THE DAY I WILL BE THERE I WILL LOOK LIKE WHAT HAPPEN AT IKORODU LAST WEEK,
MAN GIVE ME YOUR INFORMATION TO SEND YOU SOME MONEY FOR FOOD I WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FROM BETTER TO BEST.
I WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR LIVING;
BUT POINT OF CORRECTION DON'T FIND WHO IS NOT FINDING YOU, DON'T CHASE WHO IS NOT CHASING YOU, DON'T CAUSE WHO IS NOT CAUSING YOU TO AVOID THE LORD INTERVENING IN YOUR LIFE TRY TO KNOW HOW YOU TALK, RESPECT YOUR AGE.
I TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE CHECK ALL YOUR MAIL BOX AND THERE IS NO BETTER WORK THERE COME TO ME I WILL MAKE YOU REACH JUST CHECK YOUR MAIL AND KNOW THE TIME I REPLY YOUR MESSAGE THAT WILL SHOW YOU THAT I ALWAYS ON LINE I HAVE SIX MONTH TIME FROM NOW. I DON'T GO TO CYBER CAFE I AM A BIG BOY I YOU COME TO ME I WILL MAKE YOU BIG
YOUR BROTHER.
EZE NWA ONE OF AGULERI ENUGU OTU THE SON OF OGBOGBO
LOOKING FORWARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahaha if you are rich you can say it secondly if you are rich you will see money to buy a sit which you will use and work than to use gmail.com as a Bank look at you? hahahaha go to hell poor man way the claim rich man ahahahahahaha SORRY

Quote:
To hell one million times hahaha one Narnia you don't have let me tell you, fucking poor man like you hahaha owu go soon kill you idiot like you stupid go to hell and don't ever come back in this world again hahahahaha maga like you fool

[email protected]
Quote:
see, if you are real, *DELETED*, you cant course me when you receive this email, okay, keep it on, may god Bless ur enemies and punish you.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA CRASE DEY WORRY YOU , U BETTER GO FUCK UR MAMA SO THAT YOUR EYE GO CLEAR, BIG FOOL LIKE U, I DONT EVEN KNOW U FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
this mumu you get time to spend for nothing oo na madness this one don turn to so ooo hehehehehehe

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahhahahahah fuck ur family

[email protected]

Quote:
small boy, even english self u knw fit type well, i pity u..... talk na free show urself real; make we know who go down first... i dey coker fool... if u gat balls show ur self............bastard low life maggot..

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahha fool

[email protected]

Quote:
COWARD THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL. ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, AYELALA AND UDOGHIETEN TO SEND YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO GRAVE WITH EBOLA. JUST AS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MUMU REACH? YOUR USELESS FATHER CARRY PIKIN WHEN ANOTHER MAN PRODUCE. BASTARD SON OF A BITCH

KLOTZACK DIEREN, UW MOEDER EN UW VADE ZIJN KOLTZACK NOOIT IN LEVEN VAN MENSEN. UW MOEDER KUT ZIJN VOOR HONDJE.

Quote:
JUST AS DEVIL GO PERISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS. YOU CAN'T EVEN FOUGHT YOUR CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT AND THE SO CALLED LAWMAKERS BASTARD SHE GOAT.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET BIG MOUTH TO INSULT YOUR HEAD VIA INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T FIGHT PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY ONE RENTED ROOM IN AJEGUNLE?

KLOTZACK DIEREN, UW MOEDER EN UW VADE ZIJN KOLTZACK NOOIT IN LEVEN VAN MENSEN. UW MOEDER KUT ZIJN VOOR HONDJE.

Quote:
SEE YEYE PIKIN WEN SEND HIS YEYE MUMU MOTHER DEVIL CATCH UNA UP. SHAMELESS SHE GOAT

hey schattie moet me kut kaal op onse date of vind je t zo wel lkkr genoeg me kut?? ben je geil nu?? als je nu hier kom heb ik nog kwartiertje om me kutje te scheren en te douchen hihihihi doe ik in sexy lingerie voor je open ok?? heb je nu zin schattie??

Quote:

MONEY COMPETITION GO KILL U N UR ENTIRE GENERATION/FAMILY MONEY RITUAL LOW LIFE BASTARD.

NA ELECTRICITY CABLE GO END UR BASTARD LIFE VERY SOON.

AYYELALA, ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN AND HIV TO FINISH UR ALREADY DEAD ENTIRE FAMILY.

ROTTEN MUMU MONEY RITUAL DEY DO COMPETITION 4 #? BASTARD IDIOT

TRAVEL OUT OF UR USELESS HIDDEN PLACE AJEGUNLE? BASTARD.

U DEY PROVIDE 9JA PHONE NUMBER AS IF U NA HUMAN?

Quote:
BASTARD BUILD HOUSE IN HIS NO PLACE VILLAGE DEY HAPPI MAKE UR BASTARD MUMU DEY SELL HER TOMATOES TOTO FOR TO FEED UNA.

BASTARD KLOTZACK DIEREN

U DON FIT BUY US IN EUROPE BRAGGER? BASTARD COME SPAIN MAKE YOU SEE WETIN UR WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY.GENERATION NOR FIT ACHIEVED TILL DATE BASTARD DEAD MAN WAITING TO PASS THROUGH HIS BEST FRIEND DIE.

BASTARD BRAGGER VILLAGE MUMU/YEYE ANIMAL

Quote:
DID U C AS DEVIL DEY INTERCEPT COMMUNICATION BTW U N UR BASTARD DEY BEG U D MUMU PIKIN TO FUCK AM DIE?

Last edited by bobbybobby on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY ,YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL ,NA YOU AND WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BEFORE THEIR TIME. YOU CAN NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE WRITTINE ALL THIS BUSHIT ,I HAVE TAKEN YOUR NUMBER TO ANOTHER LEVEL DON'T WORRY ,WE WILL SEE. YOU ARE WALKING DEAD MAN. YOUR WOODEN COFFIN IS READY TO SWALLOW YOU AND YOUR DIRTY GENERATION,BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN ''HE WHO BREAK AN EDGE,SERPENT SHALL BIT HIM' '
GO AND READY YOUR BIBLE oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AMEN IT SHALL BE YOUR POTION

Quote:

YOU GO FALL BEFORE YOUR TIME INSHAA PAPA KOROFO GO SKISSS YOU LIFE E NO GOOD BETTER FOR YOUR GENERATION IF YOU KNOW SAY E SURE FOR YOU TEXT ME YOUR ADDRESS IF I NOW SHOW I GO FALL YOU I SWEAR WHICH LEVEL WHO YOU BE SELF WEY YOU DEY TREATING FOR CHAIRMAN BLACK AXE WHO BE YOU FOR THIS LAGOS IF I SAY MAKE YOU NO REACH TOMMOROW I SWEAR TO KRF YOU KNOW GO REACH YUOU DEY MAD TEXT ME YOUR ADDRESSS SELF YOU WON DIE IF I KNOW SHOW FOR DEAR?

[email protected]
Quote:

IDIOT U NO GET WORK BORN THROWER LIKE YOU FOOL

WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF MTCN IDIOT.

IDIOT U NO FIT SPELL MAMA THAT IS WHY U NO GET MAMA

GO TAKE UR BIRTH BRUSH YOUR TEETH WASH UR HAND IDIOT BEFORE SA ANY WORD AGAIN.

IDIOT U NO SHRINE ABI U WAN DIE , U DE ANSWER DR. AGBEDE WILLIAMS STUPID GO SHRINE NOW CARRY CYRIL NJOKU GO SHRINE FOOL LIKE YOU IF YOU DIE NO SA I NO BE CONFIRM IGBO MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU NOR SEE SAY YOU BE BIG MUMU, IDIOT AND STUPID ? TO WRITE PIDGIN LANGUAGE YOU NOR SABI, YOU SAY YOU GET MONEY IBE? HOW YOU TAKE START? ME AND YOU NOR BE THE SAME LEVEL BECAUSE YOU BE ILLITERATE AND UNEDUCATED OR FOR PIDGIN LANGUAGE WE DEY CALL AM PEOPLE WEN NOR GO SCHOOL, THAT NA ONE FIRST.

SECONDLY, I PITY YOUR GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER WHO GO THIEF YAM AND CASSAVA FOR FARM AND YOUR GREAT GREAT GRAND MOTHER WHO GO HANG HER SELF BECAUSE OF SHAME AFTER YOUR GRAND PAPA THIEF, AS FOR YOUR FATHER POORNESS FINISH HE FULL LIFE BECAUSE OF D SIN OF YOUR GRAND FATHERS AND FOR YOUR MOTHER WHO DEY WALKER DEY OPEN HER LAG FOR SMALL SMALL BOYS FOR STREET NA MAKE YOUR PAPA DRIVE HER FROM MARRIAGE, I REMEMBER SAY I FUCK YOUR MAMA DURING THAT TIME.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHEN DEY TALK OF JUJU NA DEY DIE BAD DEATH BECAUSE YOUR MONEY YOU SAY YOU GET NA BY JUJU POWER, AS YOU BIG REACH YOU BE IDIOT, YOU NOR KNOW ME, IF YOU KNOW ME YOU GO KNOW SAY WE NOR BE MATE BUT FOR MONEY, EDUCATION AND PROPERTY, YOU DEY FEAR TO CALL YOUR REAL NAME? IF YOU GET SENSE ASK YOUR SELF QUESTION? NA ME AND I REMAIN TO BE OKUTAI EBUBE, SHOW YOUR SELF MAKE WE MEET, I BE SAILOR SAIL DEADLY SHIP FOR WAR, STILL REMAIN NUMBER ONE.

IF YOU GET LEVER, SHOW YOUR SELF, STRONG MEN FACE EACH OTHER AND OTHERS WATCH WHO IS THE STRONGEST, YOU DEY TALK OF KILLING, NA WHO YOU DON KILL? NA BY JUJU OR YOU BE DEADLY RAWGET BAGGER? GUY SHOW YOUR FACE I GO SMOKE YOU AND OFF YOUR LIFE LIKE CANDLE, MUMU LIKE YOU, NOR TRY INSULT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW, IF YOU GO SCHOOL YOU GO ARRANGE YOUR SELF VERY WELL, I INSULT YOU AT THE FIRST PLACE? BUT MUMU AND FOOL LIKE YOU JUST SITDOWN LIKE SOMEBODY DEY USED E BRAIN TAKE DO MONEY JUST DEY SEND ME MAIL. YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA LIFE.

Quote:
READ WELL WELL MUMU, YOUR LIFE REMAIN 1%

SEE MUMU LIKE YOU, IDIOT, AFTER I FUCK YOUR MOTHER WHY YOU DEY VEX? NA BECAUSE SAY I TEEL YOU THE TRUTH? YOUR MOTHER TOO CHEAP, BESIDE NA GOD WIN BECAUSE I GET LUCK SAY I NOR CATCH AIDS FROM YOUR MOTHER I WISH SAY NOR BE CONDOM I USED, YOU FORGET SAY U BE ANOTHER PERSON PIKIN WEN YOUR MOTHER CARRY ENTER YOUR FATHER HOUSE, HOW STUPID HE WAS TO BELIEVE SAY YOUR FATHER THINK SO U BE E PIKIN.

GO FIND OUT WELL WELL, YOU GET PAPA? YOUR MOTHER STILL DEY DO ASHAWO FOR STREET, TO THE LEVEL YOUR MOTHER COME DEY FUCK ANY HOW BECAUSE SAY SHE NOR FIT CONTROL HER SELF, NA SO PIKIN DEY BE AFTER E MAMA FUCK CRIMINAL FOR STREET.

I PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU NOR SOUND LIKE RUNS MAN OR GET LEVEL BECAUSE PIKIN LIKE YOU GO SLEEP E NOR GO WAKE BECAUSE OF JUJU WEN YOU DEY USED GET MONEY, SORRY FOR YOU SAY U TAKE THIS GUYMAN WORK LIKE GOVERNMENT WORK, I PITY YOU MEN DEY HUSTEL HARD YOUR OWN NA TO DEY DO JUJU TAKE DEY GET MONEY, WHAT A PITY AND A BAD LIFE AT YOUR AGED? THATS WHY SAME JUJU KILL YOUR SISTER, BROTHER AND YOUR PIKIN JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY, IS A PITY, JUST LOOK MIRROR VERY WELL YOU GO SEE SY YOU DEY GO BACKWARD WHY MEN WHEN DEY THE STREET DEY HOPE ON JEHOVAH GOD BLESSING.

MUMU LIKE YOU DEY TALK OF OKIJA SHURINE, WHAT A SHAME? YOU GET CREW? WHERE DEM DEY? I BELIEVE IN FACE TO FACE ACTION, SHOW YOUR FACE IF YOU GET HEART, YOU WILL JUST DIE AND YOUR SPIRIT WILL REGRET FOR USING JUJU TO COLLECT MONEY FROM MUGU? NA SMALL BOYS DEY USED JUJU FOR GUYMAN WORK, IF YOU ARE WELL EDUCATED YOU GO USED YOUR BRAIN.

ONE THING I GO MAKE CLEAR FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND, IF YOU NOR FIT FIND ME TILL YOU CONFESS TO THE FELLOW GUY MAN FOR STREET HOW U TAKE GET YOUR MONEY, THEN YOU BE BIG FOOL AND IDIOT AND NA SO THAT SHURINE GO EAT YOUR DEADLY BODY. NA ONLY MUMU DEY PROUD OF JUJU TO TAKE COLLECT MONEY, I TELL YOU MY NAME, SO WHY YOU DEY FREE TO CALL YOUR NAME? I NOR GO WASTE TIME TO OFF YOUR LIFE IN A SECOND, I BELIEVE IN ACTION, SHOW ME YOUR LOCATION THEN MAKE U SEE ME FACE TO FACE IF YOU FIT RESTAND ME WITH YOUR CREW.

YOUR DEAD MOTHER AND DEAD FATHER WHEN YOU TAKE GET MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR LUCKY I HAVE CHECKED NAME YOU WRITE AND IS NOT YOUR REAL I COULD
HAVE PERSONALLY TRAVEL TO INDIA BECAUSE OF YOU TO END YOUR LIFE ONCE
AND FOR ALL BASTARD

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
AFTER UR BASTARD MOTHER WITH DIRTY TOTO FUCKED D ENTIRE VILLAGE BY LICKING BLOKOS, SHE WAS NAMED = EHNAMUEVBONA= BASE ON HER PERFORMANCE.

TRANSLATE UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER MESSAGES BEGGING U N UR UNKNOWN USELESS PAPA 2 GANG RAPE HER USELESS BUT NOTHING TOTO WEN DON ROTTEN EVEN B4 SHE MISTAKENLY GAVE BIRTH TO BASTARD LIKE U DIEREN

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy like u dey talk this kind thing? U are not a guy sorry, i am dissapointed

[email protected]

Quote:
big fool, i think ur not serious , hungry go kill you very soon idoit like you mama and papa

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really a gem for insults.Keep him going that's a great way to respond to potential victims.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was it something i said?

[email protected]
Quote:

U NOR GET #1 IN UR LEAKAGE POCKET. HOW MANY COUNTRIES HV U VISITED OUTSIDE UR HIDDEN AJEGUNLE MUMU?

CAN'T YOU TRANSLATE WETIN U UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER DEY SEND OUT IN DUTCH LANGUAGES?

BASTARD SHE GOAT.

MAKE THUNDER STRIKES U N UR ENTIRE GENERATION TO DEATH.

MONEY RITUAL IDIOT DEY TALK OF JUJU?

U N UR ROTTEN FAMILY NOR FIT KILL UNA FRAUDSTERS/SCAMMERS POLITICIANS WEN DON MAKE UNA LIVES DEY MISERABLE FOR YEARS NOW?

DEN U GET MOUTH TO TALK OF JUJU MONEY RITUAL BASTARD

Quote:
BASTARD BUILD HOUSE IN HIS NO PLACE VILLAGE DEY HAPPI MAKE UR BASTARD MUMU DEY SELL HER TOMATOES TOTO FOR TO FEED UNA.

BASTARD KLOTZACK DIEREN

U DON FIT BUY US IN EUROPE BRAGGER? BASTARD COME SPAIN MAKE YOU SEE WETIN UR WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY.GENERATION NOR FIT ACHIEVED TILL DATE BASTARD DEAD MAN WAITING TO PASS THROUGH HIS BEST FRIEND DIE.

Quote:

DID U C AS DEVIL DEY INTERCEPT COMMUNICATION BTW U N UR BASTARD DEY BEG U D MUMU PIKIN TO FUCK AM DIE?

Quote:
AFTER UR BASTARD MOTHER WITH DIRTY TOTO FUCKED D ENTIRE VILLAGE BY LICKING BLOKOS, SHE WAS NAMED = EHNAMUEVBONA= BASE ON HER PERFORMANCE.

TRANSLATE UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER MESSAGES BEGGING U N UR UNKNOWN USELESS PAPA 2 GANG RAPE HER USELESS BUT NOTHING TOTO WEN DON ROTTEN EVEN B4 SHE MISTAKENLY GAVE BIRTH TO BASTARD LIKE U DIEREN

Quote:

UR BASTARD MOTHER WON'T STOPPED ASKING UR BASTARD ROTTEN DICKHEAD TO FUCK HER TO GATE OF DEATH? TRANSLATE BELOW MAKE U C UR MAMA MSGS TO UR BASTARD BLOKOS SHE WANT PIERCE WITH HER ROTTEN TOTO

Quote:

UR MOEDER ZIJN KLOTZACK DIE SMEEK U TE NEUKEN

BASTARD SON OF A SHE GOAT

BOKO HARAM GO FUCKED UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER TO DEATH SHORTLY

ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, AYELALA N OVIA RIVER KILL U N UR ENTIRE GENERATION

BASTARD ANIMAL IN UNIFORM

Quote:
HIV NEVER ENDS UR ENTIRE FAMILY FINISH AS UNA DEY CLAIM HUNGER? BASTARD SON OF BITCH BLOKOS LICKER

U DEY TRANSLATE RUBBISH WEN NOR GET MEANING

KLOTZACK DIEREN

Quote:

ILLITERATE C UR SPELLING ONCE AGAIN MUMU

YOU NEBVER SEE MORE CLIENT WE COME TAKE THEM TOO

BASTARD SON OF BITCH

ISIS DEY COME 4 U N UR ENTIRE FAMILY BASTARD

Quote:

BASTARD U GO SCHOOL NAIM UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER TURNED U INTO GARBAGE? BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD

Quote:
UR ROTTEN BASTARD MUMUM MOTHER TOTO DEY SMELL N UR PARENT HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT DISGRACED

Quote:

UR BASTARD MUMU PARENT DISGRACED THEMSELVES FROM D VERY DAY THEY THINKS THEY ADOPTED A DIRTY PIG LIKE U BASTARD

Quote:

UR BASTARD PARENT WILL BEGGED DAY IN DAY OUT TILL DEATH TOOK THEM SOON

Quote:

BASTARD KLOTZACK DIEREN

Quote:
BASTARD ANIMAL MAKE FACE KILL U N UR ENTIRE GENERATION.

COME CITY I DEY RESIDE MAKE U TELL OR SHOWED UR BASTARD PARENT CAFE DEY?

HIDE IN PIT TOILET IN AJEGUNLE DEY SMELL UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER TOTO

Quote:

MAKE ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN N OVIA RIVER PERISHED U N UR ENTIRE FAMILY BASTARD

Quote:
UR BASTARD ENTIRE GENERATION GO WILL BE KILLED BY A SINGLE BULLET BASTARD ANIMAL

Quote:

U NOR C AS UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER B NOW? CAFE CAFE CAFE WHERE UR BASTARD MOTHER IS BEEN FUCKED TO DEATH

Quote:
UR ENTIRE GENERATION WIL DIE FROM GENERATOR SMOKE WITHOUT A DOUBT

Quote:
UR BASTARD ENTIRE GENERATION WILL DIE OF HUNGER

Quote:

BASTARD ANIMAL MAKE FACE KILL U N UR ENTIRE GENERATION.

COME CITY I DEY RESIDE MAKE U TELL OR SHOWED UR BASTARD PARENT CAFE DEY?

HIDE IN PIT TOILET IN AJEGUNLE DEY SMELL UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER TOTO

Quote:

IDIOT SHE GOAT

PRISON DEY ALOOWED UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER SENT OUT EMAILS DEN MENTAL HOUSE ALLOWED UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER TO DEY EXCHANGE COME N SUCK UR MUMU MAMA TOTO

Quote:
UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER DEY W8 BOKO HARAM PIECE AM TO DEATH.

FRUSTRATED ANIMAL IN UNIFORM

Quote:
KLOTZACK DIEREN. UR BASTARD WILL STARVE TO DEATH WITHIN DAYS AS MAGA NOR GREE PAY U AGAIN FRUSTRATED FIGURE

Quote:

UR BASTARD WITCHCRAFT PARENT WIL DIE ON THEIR WAY HOME FROM SYRIA. UR BASTARD PARENT WIL SOON FALL INTO PITY TOILET

Quote:

UR BASTARD FAMILY IN 1000 YEARS WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISHED WETIN MY FAMILY DOES IN 24 STATES IN NIGERIA TILL THEM DIE

Quote:

JUST TO MENTION LAGOS ALONE BEING THE HEADQUARTER OF MY FAMILY BUSINESS SINCE 1982, UR BASTARD MUMU PAREMNT MIGHT HAVE LICKED OUR TOES B4 TODAY AND THEY WILL DIE POORER.

Quote:

DIRTY PIG, HOW WAS UR USELESS NOTHING BASTARD PUSSY TODAY BASTARD? HOPE U N UR ENTIRE BAD FAMILY SUFFER UR BASTARD USELESS MUMU MOTHER PUSSY WITH HOT IRON.

NA DEVILS GO IN PREGNANT UR BASTARD USELESS MUMU MOTHER BELLY SHE NOR GO FIT DELIVER AND DIE WITH IT. BASTARD

Quote:

BASTARD SON OF A BITCH, U DON C GARRI SWOLLEN SINCE 3 DAYS NOW WEN U DEY SEND UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER/SISTERS TO BOKO HARAM TO FUCKED TO DEATH?

GO N FEED UR BASTARD FAMILY

Quote:
ABOKI DON FUCK UR USELESS BASTARD MUMU MOTHER TO DEATH IN OSHODI

Quote:
MAKE U SEE UR END MEANS IN LIFE BASTARD

Quote:

UR BASTARD ENTIRE WOMEN WEN DEY UR GENERATION FAMILY DON SUFFER FROM STROKES N DEATH DON DEY KILL THEM ONE AFTER D OTHER BASTARD

Quote:

MONEY RITUAL WEN GO USED HIS BASTARD ALREADY DEAD ALIVE MUMU MOTHER DO MONEY

Quote:

UR BASTARD PAPA WEN NOR GET LIFE PERMIT U D PIKIN WEN HE NOR BORN DEY FUCK HIS SO CALLED BASTARD HOUSE WIFE

Quote:

HOMO U SABI AS DEVIL DON DISGRACE UR PARENT NOW DAT D WHOLE WORLD KN SAY UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER CARRY ANOTHER PIKIN TO PALM WINE PAPA

Quote:

UR ROTTEN BASTARD MUMU MOTHER TOTO NAIM ABOKI FUCKED THRU D 9T WIT U ON HAND SUCKING ABOKI DICK BASTARD

Quote:
UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL SUFFER TO THEIR DEATHS

Quote:
UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL NEVER GO NEAR EVEN ONE STATE IN NIGERIA NOT TO TALK OF 24 STATES FROM 36 WHEN MY FAMILY BUSINESS DEY GROOVE.

UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE BEGGING

Quote:
CHUKU DALO UNEJEKU LIFE WILL BE BETTER THAN YOUR ATROCITY VERY SOON BASTARD SHE GOAT

Quote:

UR USELESS MUMU MOTHER DON GET FUCK BY LIZARD N HER SMELLING TOTO DON YAWA 4 UR NOTHING BUT USELESS GARBAGE PAPA

Quote:

U WEN NOR KNOW WHO PAPA WEN BORN U BASTARD N UR PARENT ROAD MECHANIC GO DIE ONE AFTER D OTHER AFTER BEEN FUCKED TO DEATH BY ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN AND AYELALA BASTARD

Quote:
BASTARD MAKE DEVIL PUNISHED UR ENTIRE GENERATION DEN IN PREGNANT EVERY MEMBER OF UR USELSS N BASTARD FAMILY.

UR SLUT MOTHER SMELLING TOTO WILL SUFFERED UNTIL DEATH DO HER APART N EVEN IN DEATH, UR USELESS MALES IN UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL FUCKED HER IN UNTIL SHE ENTER GRAVE OF NO RETURN

ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, OVIA N AYELALA GO KILL EVERY MEMBER OD UR USELESS FAMILY N U SHALL ALL DIE BY DROWNING IN COMING DAYS.

U ENTIRE FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE DAY LIGHT AS DARKNESS AND SADNESS WILL WAY OF UNA USELESS FAMILY LIVES.

BASTARD, KLOTZACK DIEREN HOEREN

Quote:

UR BASTARD USELESS MOTHER NEW UPDATE BEGGING UR BASTARD STEP-FATHER TO FUCKED HER TO DEATH, READ BELOW

Quote:

An Islamic court has sentenced UR BASTARD ROTTEN MOTHER to death for ADULTERY SON OF SHE GOAT KLOTZACK DIEREN

Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
COWARD THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL. ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, AYELALA AND UDOGHIETEN TO SEND YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO GRAVE WITH EBOLA. JUST AS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MUMU REACH? YOUR USELESS FATHER CARRY PIKIN WHEN ANOTHER MAN PRODUCE. BASTARD SON OF A BITCH

Quote:
JUST AS DEVIL GO PERISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS. YOU CAN'T EVEN FOUGHT YOUR CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT AND THE SO CALLED LAWMAKERS BASTARD SHE GOAT.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET BIG MOUTH TO INSULT YOUR HEAD VIA INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T FIGHT PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY ONE RENTED ROOM IN AJEGUNLE?

ETA: I sent a bunch of these, and apparently I sent two to the same address without realizing it. He was kind enough to send two different responses!

A few prank phone calls to scammers

Closed lad accounts 1st
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
STUPID GURU ABOKI. U DON ENJOY UR BASTARD USELESS MOEDER KUT OVER 9T N UR BATTERY DON RECHARGED DIS AFTERNOON TO GO FURTHER MAKE U DIE THERE SON OF BITCH

Quote:

AFTER UR BASTARD PARENT FAILED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE IN COURT? UR USELESS BUT NOTHING MOEDER USED HER SMELLING TOTO BEGGED FOR FREEDOM AS PERSECUTOR USED HOT IRON FUCKED HER TO GRAVE

Quote:
KLOTZACK DIEREN FAMILIE, UNA DEATH IS NEAR AS BOKO HARAM DEY COME IDIOT GURU

Quote:
DID U JT C UR BASTARD MOEDER BEGGING 4 MORE UNTIL DEATH BELOW?

Quote:

UR BASTARD IS BEGGING TO FUCKED U SAVING HER LIFE BASTARD

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Bastered idiocincrazy

I THINK YOUR BROTHER STOLED IN SOUTH AFRICA THEY BROUGHT HIM DOWN NOW YOU ARE THE ONLY IMBECILE REMAIN AND THIS YEAR BEFORE NOVEMBER YOU WILL BE BURIED THEN I WILL COME TO OWERRI TO VISIT YOUR HARLOT WIFE AND FUCK A HELL OF HER.AGAIN IF YOU DONT KNOW AM STRONGER THAN YOU AND YOU CANT DO MORE THAN A DEAD RAT JUST TRY AND SEE BACK TO SENDER THATS MY OBLIGANT.

UR FATHER HAS KILLED UR BROTHER IT REMAINS YOU SOON I CAN SEE IT IN A DREAM UR THE NEXT TO DIE.USELESS TALLEST IDIOT WHO CAN NOT EVEN REGISTER ORDINARY FBOOOK TALKLESS OF TO OPEN BOX CRONICAL VILLAGE IMBECILIC BASTERED WITH OUT FUTURE.

Quote:

If you like go to maragbu am bigger than you both spiritualy and phisical am not even think of you dead body moving your soul is nothing to me so i authorizing you to go any where you like to do any rubish then you will know that am a rock no body push me down unless God and again any where i met you ready to die with me dont run.

Quote:
if you want to kill somebody you announced it means you are a gbofun.and listen i know you and where your living here in ouakam i will order my baifal to come and bucher you at pharmacy musa you think i dont know you EMMAH please respect ur self ur the only fool who spend six years in one company house so am waiting for seven days to see how you will kill me since your the creator of the univers.and if you dont killed me AMADI OHA WILL DISTROYED YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE PARENTS YOU WERE BORNED IN AGEGULE but i will tell you that am a die heart biafran i cant go down just because of a tout like borned in an ogogoro joint in lagaos we are the once that leave in festac town in lag not geto boy like you
you are too small to kill me am no weapon if you dont know ok

Quote:
you dont have even ground nut if you want gun i will supply you ok take my number +221776589791
call me now and tell me where to see you bastered homeless idiotic pidophile.

[email protected]
Quote:

Make thunder fire you there idiot, e be like you no get respect, instead of you to act like better mugu wey you be and you dey there dey misbehave for Niaja, that area we don tumble that area finish, that man is my client and i hold am from another format with another deal, if you be correct guy man i go see am from your writing but for this one you no show any common respect to your fellow guy man , so you dey talk all this nonsense make i leave the work for you alone, do you know that the goat you are talking about is the one who gave birth to you and from goat toto dem born you idiot cow wey no get level, your format na small pikin format , and you no fit credit better email for work, useless pig, instead of you to reason well u dey talk rubbish , na greediness dey kill of una , you won to chop alone and die alone , your stupidity don make you stagnant he goat. idiot!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU GET RATE LIVER TO WRITE ME RUBBISH MESSAGE.... MAKE I SHOW U SAY CLIENT DOSEN'T BELONG TO ONE PERSON..... NO BE UR MAMA BROTHER OR YOUR PAPA BROTHER.... IT SEEMS I WILL SHOW U SMALL ABOUT JOB KNOCKING... YOUR INFORMATION WAS FORWARDED TO ME SO I WILL USE ALL YOUR INFO BOTH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND FACE NAME TO CREAT A SCAM AND FRAUDULENT LINK AND SEND IT TO THE CLIENT SO THAT HE WILL TAKE A SMALL LOOK INTO IT.... AM ON MY OWN AND U LOOK FOR MY TROUBLE... I WILL SEND U THE LINK ALSO SO THAT U WILL TAKE A LOOK OKAY... UR PICS MIGHT BE THERE.... HUH

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear, am not dragging anything wit u and i can course cos i scared of my follow woman being u work with juju i believe in God because he said that all powers belong to him that all powers in under him if like go anywhere just only midnite prayer u will vanish cos my God is the God that showed mercy so go where u wnt to go okija shrine am not scaring of that.

And i wnt you to knw dat if u don chop money u'll not make dis kind comment and to right me u knw wat u ll do to ur client so u re learner

My God is wonderful

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy i see you be confirm mugu if u knw say u level done high 4 dis wrk
u'll not be righting to me so i see all u re doing to scared urself
fool................make thunder no go fire u so i dot have anytn to
drag wit u so go and sleep cos if wish go sleep 4 juju or any shrine
my level and yours is not de same intruder..............make u no
right me again.

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS BITCHES WEY NO GET RESPECT, SHRINE DEY FEAR US, IDIOT MUGU , SHEGE BANZA , OTODO , THAT SEVEN DAYS IS THE LAST DAY YOU WILL LIVE FOR THIS EARTH IDIOT , MAGA AS UNA NO WON REASON BECAUSE OF GREEDINESS WE GO SEE FROM EACH OTHER , I THINK AJ NA YOUR CLIENT ABI? UNA STILL BE LOCAL CHAMPIONS, WE TUMBLE THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THIS WORK, MANY WAYS TO KILL A RAT , USELESS SET OF SPECIES, WE DON'T TALK TOO MUCH , ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER!!!

THE ONLY EURO MAN (EXCESS MONEY)

JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her is the original format from our good friend Mike Elborno. Here he uses a different name, but the email address is the same. Maybe if a few of us express an interest in his deal, somebody can get his telephone number and post it here? It seems a shame to have to restrict all of his insults to emails...

The "from" address is Mustafa Usman <[email protected]>, but he uses a different address in the format itself. Feel free to respond to either or both.
Quote:

Greeting,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is MUSTAFA USMAN from United Arab Emirate and a merchant. I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer which has now defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few weeks to live according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was a bit hostile to people and only focused on my business as the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come back into this world after death, I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God is about called me home, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can't do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family and a closed associate to close two of my accounts and distribute the money which I left there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Cambodia, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money no one knew whereabouts is the huge cash deposit $7,100,000,00 million dollars that I have with a Security Holding Firm in a European country.

I will want you to help me claim this deposit and dispatched it to a charity for humanitarian work. I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. Please have the thoughts of dispatching these funds into a charity for humanitarian work after being secure successfully into your custody.

Reply me for more details via my private account: [email protected].

GOOD BLESS YOU.

MUSTAFA USMAN.

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be upset.

[email protected]

Quote:
BASTARD SON OF A BITCH SLUT, CHECK OUT UR BASTARD ROTTEN MOEDER ACTIVITIES

Quote:
BASTARD IDIOT. JT TAKES A LUK @ UR USELESS MOEDER ACTIVITEIT

Quote:
BASTARD USELESS FAMILY MAKE BOKO HARAM KILL U ALL IDIOT

Quote:

UR ENTIRE GENERATION ARE BASTARDS IDIOT. UR MUMU MOEDER DEY BEG FOR IRON TO FUCK HER DEATH BELOW

Quote:

BASTARD IDIOT MAKE OGUN, ISHAGO, OLOKUN, AYELALA PERISHED U N UR BASTARD ENTIRE GENERATION IDIOT
JUST TRANSLATE UR ROTTEN MOEDER COMMUNICATION BELOW BASTARD

mag ik je lekker pijpen, ik heb dorst hihihi
klopt het wat ik bij je woonplaats zie staan trouwens en ben je ook van het impulsief gelijk daten of iig gelijk een datum prikken?? ik ben nu thuis trouwens dus zie maar wat je met die info doet :0

Quote:

BASTARD SON OF A BITCH SLUT, CHECK OUT UR BASTARD ROTTEN MOEDER ACTIVITIES

Quote:
UR BASTARD IS BEGGING TO FUCKED U SAVING HER LIFE BASTARD

Quote:

UR BASTARD PARENT DEY BEGGED BOKO HARAM TO FUCKED THEM TO DEATH IDIOT

Quote:
JT LUK @ UR BASTARD NOTHING BUT USELESS MOEDER

Quote:
KOM KIJKEN HOE JUNKIES GAAT UW KLOTZACK MOEDER NEUKEN DIEREN

Quote:

ISHAGO. OLOKUN, OGUN, AYELALA N OVIA RIVER KILL UR ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY SON OF A BITCH

Quote:
UR ENTIRE GENERATION ARE BASTARDS N UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL DIE AFRICA WITHOUT SEEN OTHER PART OF D WORLD KLOTZACK

Quote:
AFRICA? MUMU BASTARD IDIOT. USELESS FAMILY BITCHES. UR USELESS DEAD ALIVE PAPA DEY FUCK HIS OWN USELESS BOYS N GIRLS WITHIN UNA ROTTEN FAMILY BASTARD

Quote:
ANDREAS LUBIT DEY W8 UR ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY 2 FLY UNA TO DEATH BY CRASH IN OGUN STATE MAKE D SAME OGUN KILL UNA BASTARD

Quote:

ANDREAS LUBITZ DEY W8 UR BASTARD ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION TO FLY UNA ROTTEN FAMILY INTO HELL

Quote:
UR USELESS BASTARD HV NO LIFE AGAIN AS UNA LIVE ON BORROWED TERMS BASTARD

Quote:

OH? U GET NUMBER WEN PPL DEY PASS FUCKED UR BASTARD USELESS MOTHER TO DEATH? WOW, GREAT NEWS BASTARD N EXPECT AYELALA TO VISIT U N UR USELESS FAMILY TO DEATH VIA DIS CONTACT BASTARD

Quote:
IDIOT BRAGGER. MUMU DEY GET KOBO KOBO DEY JELLY BASTARD

Quote:
GIVE ME UR EUROPEAN NR MAKE DEVIL REACH U WITHIN AN HOUR BASTARD
Quote:

BASTARD ABOKI WEN DON DIE IN OSHODI DEN SHOWED IN IN AJEGUNLE

UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL SUFFER TO DEATH BASTARD

Quote:

UR FRUSTRATED ENTIRE FAMILY DEY EXPECT ANDREAS LUBIT CALL TO FLY U ALL TO EARLY DEATH BY AUTO CRASH NOT EVEN PLANE BECOS UNA TOO POOR TO AFFORD FLIGHT TICKETS BASTARDS.

MAKE UR ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY CRASH TO DEATH BY ACCIDENT TRAVELING FROM LAGOS TO EAST BASTARD.

Quote:
ANDREAS LUBIT DEY IS ARRIVING WITHIN 24 HOURS TO DRIVE UR ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY TO DEATH IN OSHODI.

MAKE D SAME OGUN KILL UNA BASTARD

Quote:
FART ON UR USELESS ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY B4 DIS HAPPENED.

ANDREAS LUBIT DEY W8 UR ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY 2 FLY UNA TO DEATH BY CRASH IN OGUN STATE MAKE D SAME OGUN KILL UNA BASTARD

Quote:

RITUALIST IDIOT. PIKIN WEN USED HIS USELESS BASTARD MOTHER FOR # BASTARD
Quote:

BASTARD IDIOT ABOKI MAKE ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, OVIA RIVER N AYELALA KILL U N UR BASTARD ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION

Quote:
JUST AS DEVIL DON SHOOT UR BASTARD USELESS MUMU MOEDER TOTO DIS AFTERNOON BASTARD

Quote:

SATANIC EVIL. C UR USELESS MOEDER LEVEL AGAIN

Quote:

DEATH GO BE THE HALLMARK OF UR BASTARD ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION IDIOT

Quote:
UR DEAD ALIVE ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION NOR FIT STOP UR USELESS WOWO MOEDER FROM DICK SUCKING BASTARD SON OF A BITCH

Quote:

UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER EMPTY SKULL DEY OSHODI MARKET BASTARD

Quote:
IDIOT CHECK UR MUMU SPELLING BASTARD

Quote:
HAHAHA, WOW U DON C UR BASTARD FAMILY AS MUMU? WOW BASTARD IDIOT GUGURU HAWKER

Quote:

UR BASTARD PARENT WEN NOR SABI ANYTHING DEN PRODUCE BASTARD LIKE U ARE DEVIL N JUNKIE IN BILJMER GO FUCKED DEM TO DEATH TONIGHT BASTARD

Quote:
NA TRAILER GO PIECE UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION TO DEATH WITHIN 24 HOURS ONE AFTER D OTHER BASTARD.

UNA DRINK WATER? DEATH VISA FREE UNA OBTAIN TO GRAVE BASTARD

Quote:
YET AGAIN FOOL IDIOT. U C URSELF AS BASTARD NOW? FIND D MEANING? BASTARD IDIOT MAKE OGUN KILL U N UR USELESS GENERATION

Quote:

DEATH HAVE BEEN HANDED DOWN UPON UR BASTARD GENERATION FAMILY BY DEVIL IDIOT ABOKI

Quote:
DEATH DEATH DEATH WILL BE MORNING BELL UR BASTARD ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY TILL NO MORE BASTARD

Quote:

LATEST IN D VILLAGE B SAY UR BASTARD USELESS MOTHER HV D KILLED. BY WAT? MALLAM WITH CHEWING STICKS FUCK HER TO GRAVE BY BLEEDING.

U SABI D WORST PART? EVEN IN DEATH, UR BASTARD USELESS MUMU MOTHER NOR STOP BLEEDING DUE TO HEAVY PUNISHMENT HANDED DOWN BY DEVIL FOR HER ATROCITIES IN D VILLAGE BASTARD.

CRY OF CHILD GO TURNED SORROW IN UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION B4 DEATH BY ACCIDENT CRIPPLE UNA GENERATION FINISH BASTARD

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still mad.

[email protected]

Quote:

NEWS COMING IN FROM HELL FIRE B SAY UR BASTARD USELESS MOTHER DEY CRY FOR PISS JUST TO SURVIVED? D BAD MORE NEWS B SAY

NOBODY PITY AM AS SHE DEY SMELL DEY LUK UP BEGGING UR BASTARD NOTHING PAPA TO BEG UR UNKNOWN USELESS PAPA TO DROP DEAD MAKE SHE FOR DRINK PISS DEN C SUN LIGHT TO DRY HER TO FURTHER DEATH OF PUNISHMENT.

Quote:
ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, OVIA RIVER, AYELALA GO EMPTY UR LOW LIFE BASTARD ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION TO ASHES.

DAY LIGHT GO TURN SICKNESS UPON UR DESTRUCTIVE BASTARD FAMILY LIVES IDIOT GURU.

UR BASTARD USELESS TOTO GIVER MUMU SLUT MOTHER DEY FOR RAW ACID TO DRINK FOR MORE PUNISHMENT B4 DEVIL PIECE AM WITH HOT IRON THRU HER SMELLING ROTTEN TOTO AS WASHING U BASTARD

Quote:

BASTARD SON OF ROTTEN TOTO MAKE ROBBERS ENTER UNA SINGLE ROOM TONIGHT BURIED U N UR EMPTY NO LIFE BASTARD HOPELESS FAMILY ALIVE IDIOT GURU

Quote:

UR BASTARD HOPELESS USELESS MOTHER DEY BEG 4 ACID TO DRINK N DIE NOW DAT UR USELESS DICK NOR FIT KILL AM? WITCH WOMAN LIKE UR BASTARD MOTHER DEVIL

Quote:
UR BASTARD USELESS HE GOAT MUMU MOTHER DEY BEG 4 HER USELESS LIFE INSIDE UNCOMPLETED BUILDING WHERE BOKO HARAM DEY FLOG AM 4 ADULTERY BASTARD SON OF BITCH.

UR MUMU PALM WINE PAPA DEY FUCK ANIMALS AROUND D ENTIRE NIGERIA BASTARD IDIOT

Quote:

TOYS DON HANG INSIDE UR BASTARD SMELLING ROTTEN TOTO. SHE IS ON D WAY TO HOSPITAL MAKE OPERATION TO REMOVE D TOYS SEND HER TO EARLY GRAVE FROM BOKO HARAM TORTURE BASTARD GURU. BLOODY IDIOT MUMU

Quote:
UR BASTARD ROTTEN MOTHER DEY FUCK ELEPHANT N UR USELESS BUT NOTHING PAPA DEY LICK ANIMALS DICKS BASTARD

Quote:
UR KLOTZACK BASTARD MOTHER DEY LICK ACID TO DIE DIE DIE SLOWLY MAKE DEVIL PUNISHED U N UR ENTIRE USELESS FAMILY GENERATION BASTARD

Quote:
NA DEVIL GO RAPE UR BASTARD MOTHER TO DEATH DIS EVENING U BASTARD GURU

Quote:

MAKE U N UR BASTARD GENERATION ROTTEN IN AJEGUNLE BASTARD.

OKE OSHODI UR PALM WINE USELESS BUT NOTHING PAPA DEY SLEEP OGOGORO DEN SLEPT UNDER BRIDGE. BASTARD IDIOT

Quote:
ACID UR USELESS MOTHER DON DRINK TIRE WHILE HOT IRON DEY POUND HER USELESS SMELLING TOTO N SHE DEY BLEED BLOOD HEAVILY WHILE STILL DANCING AS IF OGOGORO DEY COME HURT AM TO DEATH BASTARD

Quote:

USELESS SHE GOAT, PROVIDE ME UR INTERNATIONAL NR BASTARD. OH, NR WHERE UR BASTARD USELESS MOTHER DEY FUCK. NOR JUST WORRY, AYELALA GO FUCK UR STUPID MOTHER TONIGHT USELESS BASTARD

Quote:
MAKE OGUN KILL U TONIGHT BASTARD. NA BASTARD LIKE U N UR USELESS FAMILY PHONE CALL GO END UNA USELESS LIFE BASTARD

Quote:

U BASTARD U NOR C UR ROTTEN USELESS MOTHER CALL? BASTARD MAKE OGUN PERISH U N UR ENTIRE GENERATION BITCH

Quote:
BASTARD NA WHO NEED FONE? VILLAGER U MUMU BASTARD

Quote:
MAKE DANFO RAN UR BASTARD USELESS ENTIRE GENERATION OVER IN OSHODI OKE BASTARD. UR USELESS BUT NOTHING PAPA WEN DEY CLAIM USELESS PIKIN HIM NOT BORN JUMP FROM APAPA BRIDGE TO DEATH. UR USELESS FREE TOTO MAMA TO JUMP TO HER DEATH FROM THIRD MIDLAND BRIDGE BASTARD

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I feel say bad man for una town fuck ur mama near orisha river that y ur soul is tormented ,try asking your papa watin in see for ur mama pussy wey make am dey fuck old women with leprosy toto.
Una family is curse from the generation of moses.you think ur okay but the demon runs in ur vain..cow must lick your mama toto this week so that ur smelly wife pussy go smell like routine rat....lol ..I forget to tell you say ur wife we be market ashawo come back I fuck at with 10 naira ..I say god forbid because. Rumours dey go round as per say people wey fuck am say her toto dey smell badly like wet dog with rabies.
Man god of thunder bend ur ashawo wife brain.
Idiot like you.
Fucking jack ass

[email protected]

Quote:
NA SO YOU AND YOUR PAPA TAKE DEY FOUK UNA SELF NA WA PAPA AND PIKI THAT NICE UR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA WASTE SPERM FOR YOUR BODY SO YOUR PAPA NOR FIT FUCK UR MAMA AGAIN NA YOU E COM DEY FUCK ,,,,,,,AND YOUR MAMA DEY FUCK DOG NA WA OOOO D PERSON WA CURSE UNA CURSE UNA WELL OOO

[email protected]

Quote:
Goat like you fuck off
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JBStrabismus wrote:
Her is the original format from our good friend Mike Elborno. Here he uses a different name, but the email address is the same. Maybe if a few of us express an interest in his deal, somebody can get his telephone number and post it here? It seems a shame to have to restrict all of his insults to emails...

I have been trading insults with him for a few days now. He just sent this:

Quote:
UR BASTARD USELESS HE GOAT MUMU MOTHER DEY BEG 4 HER USELESS LIFE INSIDE UNCOMPLETED BUILDING WHERE BOKO HARAM DEY FLOG AM 4 ADULTERY BASTARD SON OF BITCH.

UR MUMU PALM WINE PAPA DEY FUCK ANIMALS AROUND D ENTIRE NIGERIA BASTARD IDIOT

and then this:

Quote:
+234-90-94758849 CALL ME U BASTARD DIEREN

A few prank phone calls to scammers

Closed lad accounts 1st
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic