SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I no no u nah and I never talk to ur client ok,

[email protected]

Quote:
Old mumu u take time write all these, e sure say u just start, just manage ur miserable life

[email protected]

Quote:
aboy fem!!! you no get reasoning

[email protected]

Quote:
u com hear dey cast as ay if i get u na 13 garman sure

[email protected]

Quote:
You call your self big man see the wey you dey talk i no get your time for what you did i go spoil the work tonight fool i hate nigeria people you always talk ship about work you said you know work you no fit talk to your man to stop talking to me i go link him with your picture on google so go do your worst ok

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you ...FUCK YOU ASS MUDERFUCKER AXE SHIT ...WHAT U FUCKER
LET ME TELL U SOMETHING YOU FUCKING WITH A PERSON THAT YOUR LIFE THOSE NOT MEAN NOTHING TO ME
COME BENIN I GO CHOP YOU FUCKING SMELLOW I GO JAIL YOU..I AM BAD BOY PLEASE DONT TRY ,ME
TELL THIS TO YOUR MAMA ..HER PUSSY IS STILL SMELLING YOU SMELLOWS ...I AM A HANDSOME AND CUTE
*DELETED* ..I AM A LORD OKAY.PLEASE I HATE SHITE

[email protected]

Quote:
SEND YOUR NAIJA PHONE NUMBER..IF YOU WAN TALK WITH ME....I GO LOCATE YOU...THIS NUMBER YOU SENT IS A FREE CUSTOMIZED UK NUMBER FROM NAIJA...SEE LEVEL YOU STILL DEY...MUMU LIKE YOU STILL DEY CUSTOMIZE FREE UK NUMBER.....YOU NO EVEN GET MONEY TO BUY UK LINES.....

WE DON PASS DAT LEVEL SINCE 2007....U ARE STILL A LEARNER.....COME TO OWERRI AND MEET PROFESSIONALS....IF YOU BE MAN....FORWARD ME YOUR NAIJA NUMBER...MAKE WE MEET FACE TO FACE....YOU SAY U BE AYE AXMAN SHEY...FORWARD YOUR NAIJA NUMBER.....MAKE I TRACK YOU COME...THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU....TRY ME.

[email protected]

Quote:
ANUMANU
ANUMANU
ANUMANU
ANUMANU
ANUMANU
ANUMANU
ANUMANU
ANUMANU

[email protected]

Quote:
I don't talk to hungry men like you!

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy free me Joor. I'm here making money money , you there running your mouth.
I'm not in for your monkey business shit.
If you like you be Axe man if you like make you be Kk. Me no send you.
I'm a fucking Maf , so get dat into ur thin skull.
Now back to the client issue, I've told u from the onset that I don't know which client exactly you're talking about . You can do better by telling me instead of ranting like a mad dog.
If you wan spoil job then go ahead and just do it instead of wasting ur time typing long and useless messages.
If you want to do business let me know.
I'm not gonna call you .

Quote:
Moreover it noticed you can't even compose a simple sentence correctly.
You're full of shit. Your grammar sef dey hang my internet.

[email protected]

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU TALKING WITH ......I WILL CALL YOUR NAME FOR SOME SPIRIT TO LOCATE YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE YOU WILL NEVER FIND PEACE IN YOUR ,LIFE DO YOU KNOW HOW I FLY DOWN TO UK HERE . DO YOU HOW MUCH YOU DON SEE FOR YOUR LIFE WATCH OUT WEYTIN I GO DO YOUR LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
U GO FALL BEFORE YOUR TIME OBONTE E BE LIKE SAY BOMB DEY YOUR HEAD YOU NO NO WHO YOU DEY FOLLOW DEY TALK IF TO SAY U NO ME YOU NO GO USE ME PLAY MUMU

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR GENARATION ON BORN WILL DIE, YOU CALL YOUR SELF GAY MAN AND YOU ARE COURSING SOME ONE, YOU HAVE COLLECTED MONEY BEFORE, FOR WHERE YOU COLLECT MONEY, YOU DONT HAVE ONE CENT FOOOL LIKE YOU IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
UNFORTUNATE I WAS WASTING MY TIME WITH AN ILLITERATE THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL WORDS CORRECTLY.MUMUM....YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL.....YOU ARE A BIG EMBARRASSMENT TO NIGERIA UNIVERSITY...THAT IS...IF YOU EVEN SAW THE FOUR WALLS OF THE UNIVERSITY......GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND THAT YOUR OKIJA SHRINE....AYE AXEMAN MY FOOT.....IF THEY TALK OF BUSH BOYS...IDIOT LIKE YOU WILL COME OUT....WHEN I ENTER BUSH...IDIOT LIKE YOU STILL DEY PRIMARY SCHOOL...DON'T EVEN PRAY FOR ME TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE.....IF I JAM YOU ONE ON ONE...YOUR CASE NA SORRY...YOU WAN TRY YOUR LIFE ABI......THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU....BACK OFF.....

IDIOT WEY DEY CLAIM G....IF YOU SEE MAIL LIKE THIS....U LOCK UP...SINCE U KNOW SAY NA STREET WE DEY...BUT AMATEUR LIKE YOU...GO COME HERE TO TALK RUBBISH....IF I MEET YOU...WALAI...I GO MATCHET YOU TILL U DIE....NO TRY ME OOOOO.....YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE

[email protected]

Quote:
Thanks god you know what you are saying to your family that you are
bastard,thanks for telling me that your family is bastard I pray may
your generation become bastard just as you pray for your self,it we
never be well with you and your family

[email protected]

Quote:
If u have made money from the game u will not have time for such message. Jobless guy man if u need FM I fit give make u dey bomb for me. Mugu.

[email protected]

Quote:
GO TO HELL

[email protected]

Quote:
Yes you're a fool

[email protected]

Quote:
Hahahahahahh why u like to start what u can not finish which I can see u face to face u will understand me better I cannt Identify my self u dirty cultist U are a learner U just started the game many have gone I will get u I have non ur IP and I will find u
U collect small money take buy gold or car u dey make mouth when the real men are always on low key wake up u this dirty Aye axe my foot I hope u know ur OT fool I which I can see u just for 1 min I promise u I will give u 6 feet that was have been ur gift for the month

IF I may ask where did u bam from which school Introduce ur self if u are a man I will look for u with in small hours
U are a fool Let me up date up in ur conferee

Watch the fine boz dont go there u dead man

Quote:
Feel the hit U dirty confraternity Dirty axe man see the fine boyz on sailing

[email protected]

Quote:
you dey mad, if you be aye na to de shout,me too na aye, you be obonte o,na cast you just de cast ,we don dey do NBM FOR LONG RIGHT FROM KARNEM BORNU HGH TEMPLE TO INDIA ZONE ..SO YOU NOR HOLY PASS

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I'm airlord ok come down with ur axe and only God can judge

[email protected]

Quote:
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND MAKE GOOD SENTENCE OKAY.........I WILL NOT DOUBT YOU BEEN AN AYE MAN BECAUSE THEY ARE DULLARD LIKE YOU JUST PROVE NOW AND DIRTY IDIOTS. OKADA RIDERS AND CONDUCTORS ARE ALL AYE, ALL THE NUISANCE YOU CAN THINK OF BELONG TO THAT TWERP GROUPS...LOONY. PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR GO JOIN KAI.

[email protected]

Quote:
my guy l like this your famat pls send it for me ist and 2nd l am
not client l am a guy like you :

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck ur ass hole

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU ALL THESE ONE BILLION TIMES. MAY ALL YOUR GENERATION DIE THIS MONTH, SO SHALL IT BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THE FUCK ARE YOU ??

[email protected]
Quote:
your father nor get since at all. go ask your mother why she born you give your landlord. and your father feel say na him get your pregnacy. goat

[email protected]
Quote:
all the insult belongs to you and your family you will never see light all your family will die in front of you all you have will leave you let's watch and see. you will come back and beg for my forgiveness you fool all you have labored for will go down and you will beg for food so shall it be

Quote:
you are a bastard how much do you have? may the ground swallow you and your family idiot

[email protected]
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1424066458/2
Quote:
Hi please I don't really know what you referring to would you please stop bugging my mail

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOUR MAMA ASS

YOU *DELETED*, YOU ARE VERY HOPELESS AND STUPID IDIOT. THAT MAGA WILL NOT PAY YOU A CENT AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE.

GO AND FUCK YOUR MAMA.. STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
ANUMANU !!!!!!! ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU !!!!!!!ANUMANU

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
ABOKI BINGO UR MAMA NA BINGO DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO FIT WASTE MY TIME WRITING WITH PERSON WAY HIM ENGLISH NO CORRECT, DO BACK TO SKOOL BASTARD, I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO , U CANT COMPETE WITH ME IN ANY LEVEL, GO LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE U WRITE ME BACK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you get brain at all waytin concern me and you?? Guy u no get brain at all just sit down dey write mumu email dey send me ...I swear Na you jobless I no even know your papa before

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE HELL IS THIS,DONT EVER SEND ME MESSAGE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE HEAVY MUMU AS A FOOL AS IN EMPTY BAREL THAT IS USING GMAIL AS UNION BANK TO DO YOUR 419

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this? state your name......you email has been reported to the FBI...the will look for you.watch your back

[email protected]
Quote:
U don't sound like a rich guy...if you were u would not have time to send all these long emails. If u have biz we can do together like I need someone that can collect western union for me in london and italy. If u got the links let's deal ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy I still collect payment slip this morning n ur client go pay me again

[email protected]
Quote:
What kind of messaged you sent, who are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND SO MY BRODA GO AND REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD BEFORE THE WRATH OF GOD WILL FALL ON YOU AND HAD I KNOW WILL NOW BE YOUR CASE

BE WARNED BECAUSE HELL IS REAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAAHAA YOU BE REAL MUGU, YOUR MUM AND YOUR FATHER NA BIG GOAT AND THAT IS WHY THEY ALSO GIVE BIRTH TO GOAT LIKE YOU, YOU STINKY CAFE BOY, U KNOW WAITING BE TREET? U FEET RUN STREET MATER? U FEET DRINK BLOOD WITH HUMAN SCORE SO THAT MAGA GO DE PAY U? I GO ADVICE YOU MAKE U GO DE SELL SODA FOR MAKET BECAUSE NA WAITING FEET U BE DAT, FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey! what's that mail for?

I think you are frustrated, menh!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU WEY NO GET ORDINARY DOMAIN, ABEG WAKA MAKE I SEE ROAD

[email protected]
Quote:
UNA NO DEY THINK SELF IF U DEY CURSE URSELF LIKE DIS HOW WORK WAN PAY U 2 Ode!

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the fuck are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS ONLY BASTERS LIKE YOU HAVE TIME AND THAT IS WHY U CAN NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE .

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY U JUST SIT DOWN DEY LOOK FOR TROUBLE I NEVER NEAR UR MUGU AND U DID NOT KNOW ME I AM IN SOUTH AMERICAN VENEZUELA I NEVER WRITE UR MUGU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT NOW ONLY YAHWEH KNOWS AM INNOCENT OF WHAT U ARE SAYING

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I NEVER SEE IDIOT LIKE YOU BEFORE FOR MY LIFE..SEEE THIS FOOL OOO.ASK
THAT MUGU HOW MUCH EM DON PAY ME?GO SKUL U NO GREE SEE UR ENGLISH
IDIOT..HENCE YOU DNT HAVE REGARD FOR A MOTHER I GUEST YOU DNT EVEN KNW
WHERE UR MAMA DEY IDIOT WTH THAT UR OGORRO FADA AND YOUR WITCH
MAMA,COME MAKE I FEED YOU AND YOUR BASTARD FAMILY
FOOL,IDIOT,EWU,OLOSHI,BEFORE ENDING OF THIS NEW MONTH U GO LOST WHAT
YOU VALUE MOST IN YOUR LIFE FELLING FUNKY LIKE YOU..BASTARD WEY NO GO
EVER GET MONEY....UR TYPE NA POVERTY FOREVER AND THAT SAME WAY WEY UR
PAPA TAKE DIE NA EM U GO TAKE DIE TOO SHAME TO YOU...U DEY DRAG
ANOTHER PERSON MONEY WEY U NO GIV AM BASTARD LIKE YOU BET ME U NO GO
SEE ONE PENNY COLLECT FOR THIS GAME AGAIN IDIOT...

BELOW IS YOUR RESULT THIS YEAR..

FAILURE,UNTIRMLY DEATH,ACCIDENT,OWU GO KILL YOU

YOUR MTCN NA...F U C K FOREVER AND EVER AMEN..GOD HAS ASIGN IT ALREADY
EVEN BEFORE I TALK ..ABU YOU WAN BET MY MOUTH?TRY ME MAKE YOU SEE
FOLLISH IDIOT..

WATCH AND SEE YOUR OWN DON FINISH I PITY YOU...YOU GO BROKE SOTEE YOU
GO ASK YOUR SELF WHY U COME THIS WORLD

Quote:

EVEN THAT NAME WEY YOU DEY TAKE WORK DON REACH TO KILL YOU ON ACCIDENT
WATCH AND SEE..YOU DEY USE REV.SCAM YOUR MAMA TOTO ABI?GOD DON CATCH
YOU THIS TIME MONKEY LIKE YOU..BETA GO BACK TO SKUL ALTHOUGH I KNW SAY
YOUR FAMILY NEVER SEE FOOD SHOP NOT TO TALK OF TAKING YOU TO SKULL ...

THAT USELESS RECHERD FAMILY WEY YOU COME FROM..ANY HOPE ON YOU IS
HOPELESS I WILL LIKE SEE YOUR MAMA SO THAT WHEN I FUCK AM FINISH I
WILL ADVISE HER TO FORGET ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A SHAME TO THE HER
UPON HER INFECTIVE PUSSY WEY SHE TAKE BORN YOU IF AT ALL NO BE ADOBT
DEM DO U, ASK THEM WELL..BECAUSE YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE OLD TIME BIRRI
WEY I DEY GIV BANANA BEFORE SHAME TO YOU....

BACKWARD EVER FORWARD NEVER IN YOUR LIFE..BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you stupid die...you called ursef a G but u are just a miscreant...wish u can see who you are talking to..i can feed your family for ten years without blinking...i card site for 40k I don't beg for food and I have never visited a cafe for work...G no be ur papa house or property..if u lack knowledge or experience I will teach u more on how to get money..FOOL!!

[email protected]
Quote:

LOL MUMU SINCE YESTERDAY WAY I DON REPLAY YOU BACK ,....YOU JUST THEY MAIL ME THE TIME WAY CAFE WAY THEY YOUR STREET OPEN NA OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

THE MONEY WAY I GET PISS PRAY MAKE YOU GET AM OLORIBURUKU

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy...Yu no get work...I dont av time for pple like yu cos am not into yur level style of game..If yu gv yur client confirm OT e no go wan live yu...Bobo if yu try anytin..cos i cum frm a babalawo family,alfa and alot of prophet dey behind me *DELETED*...if yu try yu wan waste yur life,yu can b doin it for others buh dis one wil b yur last....ok....Yu even dey type yur english na error so hw yu dey c yur client follow tlk...ish

[email protected]
Quote:

You too fool ok...Na time game na your papa or ur mama own .....Why you no go first try kill your mama first ...?You get money go compete With bill gate

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU CAN NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, I HAVE A PRIVTAE INFARED NETWORK. ASK YOUR FATHER TO SEND YOU TO SCHOOL; BLOODY TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE, NA WHO YOU BE SEF?

WHO BE THAT YOUR MAGA WEY DEM DEY DRAG WITH YOU ?

IF I EVER READ ANYTHING FROM YOU AGAIN, YOU NO GO LAST THE NEXT 24HRS I SWEAR.

I GO TELL YOU SAY IRON STRONG PASS IRON......

I NO GET TIME TO WRITE YOU RUBBISH BECAUSE I NO SABI YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.

I NO GO ABUSE YOUR MAMA COS I NO GET ISSUE WITH HER OR EVEN YOU SEF....

FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
DO U KNOW WHAT, THAT VERY CLIENT WEY U DEY YAN, WILL SOON GET OUT FROM UR HAND, I SWEAR WITH MY ORACLE AS FACT THAT AM FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS NOW AT COS, JUST SAVE THIS VERY EMAIL SO THAT WHEN THE CURS STATE YOU WILL HAVE ME IN TORCH HERE IS ALSO MY NUMBER 0022995118205

IF U NO FACE CURS JUST KNOW THAT I AM NOT FROM AGULERI AND AM NOT A SON OF UGI UGO NWADIBIA BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hmmmmm....mumu...funny you...God no go agree for all your prayer...Cos i serve a living God..Oh lord will surely contend does who contend against.fight against does who fight against me AMEN....Your shame shall start at this moment..you shall not reap again...AMEN..Only God will judge you...Calling yurself a game boy and you wan die cos of one client...ode.

[email protected]
Quote:
empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
even your barrel swallow trailer horn.
you dis boko haram cow
ODE..!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your ass .. I am not afraid of you. I will make sure I report you

Quote:
I read your email and I laugh so much my belly aches. Your English is so horrendous. Bet you are not educated, poor, need money so badly you scammed.

Call yourself a Rev??? Wow God will surely punish you for the vulgar words you used. Your words should bring blessings and not curses and threats. You can go to hell for all I care together with your flock of evil doers.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHAT FOOL ?
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR YOU BESIDES I NO NEED ENTER BANK GO FILL RUBBISH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM FORM UNA DEY FILL, NA DIRECT INSIDE MY DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ?

ALL THOSE SMALL CHANGE WEY BE BIG MONEY TO YOU, NA DRINK I DEY TAKE AM DRINK FOR BAR.

I NO NEED GO SHRINE BEFORE I DEAL WITH YOU.

''WO, AWON IGBA IRUNMOLE LON BAMI GBE AWON LONI KIN MA LO WIPE AWON O NI PADA LEYIN MI, WON KO SO FUN O WIPE AJE GANGAN NIYA TO BI MI LOWO ABI ? SE O FE KIJE ABI''

IF DEM BORN YOU, READ AM TO THE END AND SEE IF YOU NO GO MAD STRAIGHT, THIS IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERG.

BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER, PRODUCT OF BABY FACTORY.

Quote:
WHEN YOUR DONE BARKING LIKE A MAD DOG, YOU WILL CAR WILL HIT YOU AND YOU WILL DIE.

''EMI OMO AJI MU TABA OOGUN, AJI POLOWO IKU TAN TAN..... OGUN TIO JE EWE RE LOKU IKAN, MO TI PELO GBOGBO EROJA FUN ISE RE KEKERE DIE BAI LOKU FUN KO YA WERE, TO SI JATA TARATA''

THIS IS THE SECOND DOSE OF YOU YOUR MADNESS INCANTATION. I GO TELL YOU SAY I BE REAL IJEBU BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD LIKE YOU . WHERE U COME FROM WEY U JUST DEY HOLLA . SHEY NA YOUR MAMA BORN THE CLIENT WEY U JUST DEY SWEAR. YOU THIS ILLITERATE FOOL , I NO SABI THE CLIENT YOU EVEN DEY TALK ABOUT. U THINK SAY NA THOSE YOUR BABALAWO DEY MAKE YOU SEE CLIENT , MY BROTHER NA GOD . SHEY O TI YE .
BASTARD FOOL LIKE YOU , SON OF A BEGGER.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are mad na ogun go kill all your family oloriburuku ..... how much did you get so you think am a small boy my real name is Tosin Benson nickname is Tbenson i get money pass your family na ogun go kill you were

Quote:
you better pray to be be like me the car way i get your papa,mama i mean all you family will never be like me i have 5 cars .... you be ode you will never make am in your life oloriburuku oloshi

[email protected]
Quote:

Thanks why not gimme the money you silly fool I make my money I'm using a EOD car with this you just a piece of shit you asshole fucking guy jobbing is never like this you will never make it again fuck you.

[email protected]
Quote:

you are an asshole for putting these nonsense together, it's a very good display of mental disorder. Stop wasting time messaging me, cos you're just a clown mothercocksucker

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU DON'T TAKE TIME I WILL TURN YOU INTO A LIZARD AND YOU WILL REGRET EVER WRITING TO ME IDIOT! IMBECILE! VACUOUS

Quote:
YOUR FATHER! GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IDIOT. YOUR NOTHING BUT A BLOODY SLAVE. YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD THAT IS WHY HE SOLD YOU IDIOT! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MUGU! JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOUR WRITING! BUSH MAN! IF YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MUGU WILL YOU COME HERE TO ASK ME LEAVE YOUR MUGU VILLAGE IDIOT! MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO DEATH! UTO NNA GI THERE

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Devil is using you now and you think your been happy. repent now and save your soul before is too late or you perish in hell fire . is Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. A word is enough for a wise. Don't allow the devil to use you as your reward will be in hell fire everlasting

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IDIOT. YOUR NOTHING BUT A BLOODY SLAVE. YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD THAT IS WHY HE SOLD YOU IDIOT

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had an epic insult war with [email protected]. The guy is a true mugu who responds to anything with exceptionally vile (and humorous) rants

Quote:
dey pain me say u no sabi arrange English, upon say i don yab u tired still yet ur English no correct, E clear to me say u no go skool at all, u b confirm illiterate, i talk to my MUGU and him agree say make we use ur MAMA for blue firm, but na him Dog go dey fuck ur Mama all thriugh the firm oooooo. I want help u make ur mama see moni send u go skool, takl to ur mama about the offer, i believe say she go rush the job, my client Dog go manage ur mama toto forgetting d stinking smell, get back to me wit an answer becus u nid to go start skool.

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.......See Mumu way dey write off key........Chai i pity for ur Mama way born u becus ur life don finish.....i gave u an offer for the blue firm work way i find for ur mama......that work go help u go skool becus u no even knw how to write English....I knw say na poverty make u no go skool....advise ur mama make she do that ashawo work for yanki to enable u go to skool.....My claint Dog go fuck her walla becus i knw say ur papa dick too poor dats d reason y ur mama born nonsense human being like u wit little brain.....come make i lecture u so mugu do dey pay u ......i knw wan make u die for hunger......na frustration dey do u....advise ur mama make she act dat blue firm...i nid illiterate like u to go to skool..Monkey.

Quote:
Chai...u be really illiterate....all ur writing no correct...mumu like u no fit work client with ur local writings.....i suspect say u no go skool....allow my client Dog suck ur MAMA pussy so she go get moni train u for skool...dat is the only way i can help ur poorest family.

Quote:
Haba....Ur writings no correct...God don punish u finish dats y u r frustrated wit poverty around u... u beta accept the job way i giv ur mama...make she come fuck my client Dog so she go get moni send u to skool becus all ur English is abnormal...no wonder u no get client...go back to skool before u follow PHD like me talk...Bastard idiot.

Quote:
Ur foolishness frm ur generation....as ur mama...na arm-robber pikin u b.....ur papa no go skool dats y d sickness affect ur mumu brain....olokpa don kill ur papa for high way....ur mama frustration com land her to prostitute....ur mama toto dey smell becus na cripples wit rotten legs dey fuck her....no forget my offer ooooo....my client still call me today regarding the deal....blue firm go good for ur frustrated mama wella...my client Dog fit fuck ur mama pass those cripples way dey fuck her for ashawo house....think about it...i no nid any compensation from u....my aim na make u go skool learn English....Bastard...Arm robber pikin.

Quote:
hahahahahahahaha....empty threat....try me and see....i am warning you...do not tempt me ...i dont brag or make mouth for nothing....dont allow me to unleashed something to you...i am warning you for the 1st and last time...A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Quote:
copy copy like you....why cant u look for ur own slogan....na direct way to knw who no go skool... ur spelling dey make ishim gbaka....ur illiteracy concrete like aso rock....ur mumu too much....u no fit arrange words...not even spelling or writing u sabi....na to show say ur arm robber papa no go skool... ur shawo mama run frm house at little age becus of fuck....olopka kill ur papa and HIV go still kill ur mama....I FOR SEND SOMETHING GIVE U FOR NIGHT BUT MY CLOSE FRIEND BEG ME TO FREE U BECUS UR LIFE DON FINISH ALREADY...but i go do am if u make any comment again ....Bastard arm robber pikin..

Quote:
I dey hapi becus u no sabi common spelling.....go bk n see ur writings....u no fit learn upon all d yab....chai i pity ur hustling mama way dey for highway dey fuck all the arm robber...na frm there she born u dats y u no go skool.....na my olopka uncle kill ur arm robber papa by firing ...ask ur mama she go tell u....dats y u get arm robber blood...ur sisters dey fuck for free....i don put all my hand for ur sisters toto for free....my head fit enter ur sisters toto becus is inheritable frm ur ashawo mama.....i am still waiting for the offer i gave to ur mama...blue firm go fit her with ur sisters...my client get plenty Dogs way go fuck them .....so dem go use the moni send u go skool.....Idiot mumu arm robber pikin.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE OTU U
MEANING TOTO IN YORUBA LANGUAGE

[email protected]
Quote:

You will die tonight in the of the Lord Jesus Christ. Ame

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE THIS YEAR BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY WAHALA .MARK MY WORLD .YOU WILL NOT COLLECT A CENT FROM THAT MUGU. AGAIN .YOU DON'T TALK TO EVERY BODY ONLINE ANY HOW YOU DONT KNOW ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
but the time you use in typing this incorrect novel would have been enough for you to hustle.i know people are stupid but i have never come across any one that's this stupid.You are a Pervert sorry i forgot you a poor illiterate let me come down to your level, you fucking Scumbag

[email protected]
Quote:
motor go kill u, if u nor dey fear bold give me your number make I
call u, thunder fire you fool, u think say if me and you stand say u
go bold talk to me? abi u tink say na any body dem dey talk to anyhow?
see this small boy wen neva fit bath dey talk to who go fit feed am
till e die mumu like you, fooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
Eya ! ................................................................................................................. MUGU must be MUGU Okija MUGU
Your seeds will never see day light
U will beg before u eat
Where ever you sow u shall never reap
Failure at the verge of success shall be your portion
Untimely death shall cover ur house hold
Every good thing of life shall be far from you and you bonr and unborn seeds.

hahahhahahahahaahhahah... Imagine Mugu dey fight for Mugu very funny

[email protected]
Quote:
Na God go punish u well well shey wen them use mistake born u , u carry maga come from heaven guy fuck off you no useful , u just dy make noise like say na only u get mad. Guy use ur head unless u go just die like mumu ... U go talk maybe na ur papa gt clinte go shoot make u get ur own clinte , and for ur information I dey collect money everyday for this game I don archive wella i no be small boy for this game so carry ur mouth go put inside shit asshole dirty pig .

Quote:
Ur papa, for any conner way u dey.
U know get level .
Back to sender anything you said.

[email protected]
Quote:

U shud go bk to school. Ur englsh is too poor. Uve got no life. I wont stoop so low and start ranting words with you. I no need juju, im learned enough to use my brain. You brainless fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

U know fit do shit guy.

U get jas na him u dey drag maye, I don leave am for u, becos I get level pass u..
U dey low level,I know say bike u never buy, so my own don good, na venza I deu use, work the maye make him buy u Maggi.
Fool.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had an insult battle with [email protected] over the last several days. The lad is "true mugu" who replies to every insult

Quote:
IT IS A PITY THAT DUMB-ASS LIKE YOU ARE IN THIS GAME OF THE
ELITE...SEEM YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LUCRATIVE TO DO WITH YOUR
TIME..FOR ME I DO,AM JUST RESPONDING TO YOUR BULLSHIT JUST BECAUSE I
WANT TO CAUTION YOU,THAT IF YOU WANT TO EXCEL IN THIS GAME STOP
FOOLING AROUND AND CONCENTRATE.

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE RESPECT FOR GOD,BY USING THE TAG REV. IN THIS
GAME,WELL IF YOU CONTINUE THIS WAY,YOU WILL SOON MEET YOUR WATERLOO.

I GREW UP TO KNOW THAT THOSE THAT TALK OR SPEAK ILL AGAINST ONCE
MOTHER/FATHER,IS A BASTARD OR MOTHERLESS/FATHERLESS CHILD,BECAUSE
THEY DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF PARENTS AND I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF
THEM...JUST PRAY TO GOD FORGIVENESS AND HIS MERCY.

GET OFF MY EMAIL-BOX...YOU SPAM!!!! DIRTY VIRUS

Quote:
YOU NEED TO BE ENROLLED INTO SCHOOL AGAIN, BECAUSE IN YOUR MESSAGE THERE ARE LOT AND LOTS OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, FOR THIS I CAN'T WASTE ANY OF MY TIME TO DABBLE WORDS WITH A FAKE HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU, I HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME AND CAN'T WASTE IT ON A DISFIGURED LOW MENTALITY CURSED PERSON LIKE YOU.

FINALLY I WISH YOU ALL YOU STATED IN YOUR EMAIL...IF YOU DARE WRITE ME AGAIN THEN I WILL CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FRUSTRATED AND LAZY NEVER DO WELL KIND OF PERSON, WHO HAVE BEEN WASTING ALL HIS YEARS USING HIS TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS RUBBISH INSTEAD OF USING IT FOR SOMETHING MORE PROFITABLE AND BENEFICIAL.

IS A PITY THAT WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN OUR VARIOUS SOCIETIES...IS QUITE A SHAME...FOR YOU ARE A WASTE OF A SON.

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER!!! THE MORE YOU SENT ME SUCH A MAIL THE MORE YOUR SUFFERING WILL CONTINUE.

Quote:
AS YOU FIRST START THE ISSUE OF DEATH...THAT SEVEN DAYS YOU MENTIONED
WILL BE YOUR OWN DEATH OR SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU...JUST WATCH OUT AND
SEE...THEN YOU WILL LEARN TO BE POLITE IN TALKING TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW
NOTHING ABOUT...THIS WILL SOUND AS A WARNING TO YOU...I BACK THIS
WITH PSALM 91

YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF IT FOR YOU STARTED IT,YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU
ARE DEALING WITH SON OF A PROPHET.

Quote:
YOUR CASE HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED AND THE GUNSHOT HAVE BEEN RELEASE THE
AIR AGENTS IS ALREADY ON A MISSION AGAINST YOU AND YOUR HOUSE
HOLD,SO LONG AS WITHIN 7DAYS YOU AND ANY ONE CLOSE TO YOU WILL DRINK
WATER,AND YOUR FEET TOUCHING THE SAND...I PROMISE YOU THAT NEVER WILL
YOU RUN AWAY FROM THE WHIRL WIND THAT IS COMING AFTER YOU.

Quote:
I DARE YOU TO DO YOUR WORSE,GOOD A THING YOU SAID THAT DEVIL IS IN THE
HEART,FOR YOU I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANY MORE,I
WANT TO USE YOU AND SET AN EXAMPLE,SO THAT NEXT TIME YOU HAPPEN TO
SEND EMAIL TO SOMEONE VIA INTERNET,YOU WILL BE MORE RESPECTFUL NOT
SENDING RUBBISH STATEMENT TO ANY ONE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...7 DAYS
YOU GAVE ME TO DIE RIGHT? AND I IN RETURN GIVE YOU THAT SAME 7 DAYS
FOR YOU TO SEE HOW EVIL WILL BE FALL YOU AND ANY ONE CLOSE TO YOU WHOM
YOU LOVE...AND I TOLD YOU THAT GUNSHOT HAVE BEEN RELEASE INTO THE
AIR,AND AGENTS OF EVIL IS ALREADY AT WORK,AND THEY CAN NOT BE CALL
BACK UNTIL THEY GET AT YOU.

YOU MAY THINK HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE,WITHOUT YOUR PICTURE,NAME OR
ADDRESS,BUT I TELL YOU EACH OF EVERY EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME IS BEEN
PRINT OUT,AND WITH IT I DIRECTED THE AGENTS OF EVIL TO LOCATE AND
AFFLICT ANY ONE WHO IS SENDING ME THIS EMAILS,AND I TELL YOU THEY HAVE
NEVER FAIL ME SINCE 1987 I JOINED SEVEN SEVENTY SEVEN MARINE CULT.

YOU OFFEND ME WITH YOUR EMAILS,I DON'T KNOW YOU FROM ADAMS,YOU JUST
STARTED INSULTING ME AND MY FAMILY,AND TO WORSEN EVERYTHING YOU GAVE
ME DAYS TO DIE,WHETHER YOU DON'T MEAN IT OR NOT...I TOOK THAT AS A
CHALLENGE TO MY PERSON AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU A LITTLE SO YOU WILL
STOP SUCH AN IDIOTIC ACTS AND FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE, MY FIRST EMAIL I
ADVISE YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN YOU HAVE TRIGGER THE ANGER OF AN
HONORABLE MEMBER OF SEVEN SEVENTY SEVEN MARINE CULT,AND YOU HAVE TO
FACE THE PENALTY.

I DON'T WANT TO INVOLVE ANY OF YOUR CLOSE LOVE ONES,BUT FOR THE FACT
YOU MENTIONED MY FAMILY IN YOUR EMAILS AND INSULTED THEM,THAT IS WHY
YOUR OWN LOVE ONES WILL ALSO PAY FOR WHAT YOU CREATED BY
YOURSELF,BECAUSE NO ONE WILL STEP ON A VIPER WITHOUT GETTING IT
POISONOUS VENOM

WHAT EVER BAD NEWS YOU HEAR FROM YOUR LOVES ONES,JUST KNOW THAT YOU
ARE THE CAUSE.

ON THE LAST DAY OF THE AGENTS OF EVIL ASSIGNMENT,I WILL APPEAR TO
YOU,IF YOU ARE STILL WITH YOUR SENSES YOU WILL KNOW IS ME,FOR I WILL
POINT AT YOU AND LAUGH,HOLDING WATER IN MY RIGHT HAND AND FIRE IN MY
LEFT HAND.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Please take a look at your penis which I cut from your body in the dream. I visited you to kill you but I was ask to spare your life. The picture is your penis. You will not have any child from now unless I can return it to you. Even if you like you can go to duru ogwugwu or arushi okija or even amadioha. The deed is done.

Quote:
You are the Agent of satan while I am a chosen. I look forward to your repentance. May God have mercy on your soul that is lost already

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=233155
Quote:
MY BROTHER HOW ARE YOU DOING, MY NAME IS NNAMDI I LIVE IN SWISS GENEVA BUT AM FROM ENUGU STATE, I GOT YOUR 4MAT IN MY BOX SO I DECIDED TO OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH YOU TO ENABLE ME INFORM YOU AM ALSO A GUYMAN HERE IN SWISS, I BASED ON DIPLOMATIC MEANS ( COME AND CARRY ) ALSO I GIVE SWISS LOCAL ACCOUNT BOTH NORMAL ACCT / ALIBABA ACCT, MAYBE IF YOU HAVE ANY CLIENT HERE THAT WANT TO PAY FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 0041779677129
THANKS WHILE LOOKING HEAR FROM YOU
BEST REGARDS
MR NNAMDI

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU YOUR MATE DE WORK DE THERE DE DO NONSENSE HOPELESS YAHOO BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THEY TRY FIRE MUGU WHY DON'T YOU WORK AND STAY AWAY FROM ME? YOU ARE FOOLING YOUR SELF BY DOING THIS BECAUSE IT WILL NOT HELP YOU INSTEAD OF MEETING ME AND EXPLAINING BETTER TO ME SO WE CAN WORK TOGETHER OKAY BE WISE SMALL BOY.
DON'T PLAY WITH ME

[email protected]
Quote:
Hmmm what is the problem do ur job and stop fooling on the internet with words fool can even write ordinary webmail box na curse u sabi write make u no go fine work dey scam and feed ur beautiful family as u claim fool go back yo school olodo fool block head

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot fuck your thirty asshole *DELETED* like you

[email protected]
Quote:
I go do you something he like u dey mumu yourself abi just and see i no dey talk too much because me and no get any business you feel say na you get talk pass

[email protected]
Quote:
i would be glad to have such time as you do have to wrote this email but i do not because i slept with three harlots yesterday nite and when i weak up this morning reading this email from you, i discover that the first harlots is your sister the other one is your wife while the last one is your girl friend and now you are trying to tell me that you mum is also a prostituted, nwanne i taught you are a scammer why don't you scam out money and pay their dues so they could stop sexing around with n***** like me, nwanne i don't blame you because you are a big ass broke n**** and I don't think it would be nice to insult your parents because they give berth to a fool and empty parcel like you idiot but am happy when i had you called your mum a harlot.

nwanne abeg ooh I want ask you something, why all your relatives, any body related to you as a woman is bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha mumu na ur mama you dey talk to mugu like u

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT YOUR PONCTION AND UR MAMA AND UR PAPA NA OKADA GO JAM U INSHA PAAPA K ISEE MALOBA

[email protected]
Quote:
UR JUST A BIG FOOL, BIG BOYS DON'T TALK MUCH..............I KNOW WHO YOU ARE VERY WELL BUT DON'T WORRY, ONE DAY I WILL REMIND YOU OF ALL THIS SHEET. YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO ME BUT I WILL TELL YOU SAY ME I SABI PASS YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1423413316
Quote:
GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING SCAM

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U ARE SURE OF UR SELF CUM TO IKOTUN GIVE ME UR HOT LINE I DONT NEEED THAT STUPID UK NUMBER OK IF I NO FALL U MAKE I FALL YOU DIS BASTARD OBONTE U GO FALL BFORE UR TIME ISEE MALOBA OBONTE FUCKING JU I FOR LIKE SEEEE U

[email protected]
Quote:
fooolish man like you union bank of london england mumu you dey find who u go chop bingo u will die ur mama will die ur papa will die all ur family members will die fool at 40

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I HAVE MAKE LOVE WITH YOUR MOTHER BEFORE ? PLEASE FOR YOUR INFORMATION TELL YOUR BASTARD MOTHER OF A MANY FATHER NOT TO CALL MY NUMBER AGAIN, BECAUSE I CAN MAKE LOVE TO HER AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER PUSSY IS VERY SMELLING, ADVICE YOUR MOTHER TO GO AND WASH HER PANT VERY WELL BEFORE I CAN CONTINUE TO BE MAKING LOVE WITH HER , AS FOR YOU, I DO NOT NEED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE IN-BESIDE, AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY POOR FOREVER, MARK MY WORD, AND OKADA ACCIDENT WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU AND THAT YOUR HARLOT MOTHER , I CAN REMEMBER THE DAY I SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER AND IT WAS SO SWEET, YOU BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER...............ANIMAL LIKE YOU, SEND ME YOUR NUMBERS IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE A MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
as u dey curse so u self na thief u b na so ur mama go die 2 common sense u no get

[email protected]
Quote:
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL...... YOU SEE HOW JEGA USE SILENCE ANSWER YOUR FATHER(ORUBEBE) FEW DAYS AGO.
BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER, PRODUCT OF BABY FACTORY....

ORUBEBE'S SON...EMEKA ORUBEBE

[email protected]
Quote:
Sometime 2012, a fool like you (probably you anyway) was sending me this same crab and talking rubbish, and guess what? this is 2015 and I am still alive and even made more money from his client. The only reason you must be this frustrated and annoyed is because your client is either not talking to you anymore or the job is already having a second thought. hahahahahahahahahahah

Please use your time and so something better. bye my fool of a guy man hiding in IKOTUN and claiming to be in England. (union bank England @ gmail.com) hahahahaha seriously do not mugu fall for such emails? you are truly a loser. this is the right link (www.unionbankuk.com) go pay for a domain FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
ADDRESS: No 1; the valley of the shadow of death

City: born to ashes

State: with your generation and inclusive your mother

If you're not scared you should give me your information; stupid boy as I was thinking you're matured before but now...you're very stupid and in your senses too;

You don't even know how to write good English; where did you school? You're just an opportunist to have the little change you call big funds; Church Rat!

ODE..!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
na that satan go kill you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Some times if you can't write properly do not write. If you can't get an email that is decent no need to create one. You are just another swine that was cast out by the Lord Jesus.

I do not know exactly what is wrong with illiterates, they just want to front. In reality I guess you are a short person, like not too far from dwarf, they always want to get attention because they feel they not noticed.

I see Judas you just another betrayal and surely you will always end up like Judas.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you for your email. i am sorry but i must have missed the life that you have mentioned.I would suggest that i meet you in your office and discuss this issue, i would also suggest that at this meeting that your wife should attend as o could be fucking her up her ass over your desk while we talk about this ,i am well aware that you wife would love this as she only get bull shit from you all the time

[email protected]
Quote:
your mumu level too much broda

[email protected]
Quote:
Your response shows how jobless you are, Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
COM WETIN DE WORRY U SELF? I SEE SIGN OF MADNESS IN YOU, YOU SEE YOUR LIFE, YOU DEY USE GMIL ACCOUNT TO DO BANK, HOW U THINK SAY MUGU GO PAY YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND MAY THURDEY FIRE YOUR ENTIER FAMILY AND THE SATAN HIM SELF,FOOL THAT FORTY IS A FOOL FOR EVER.FUCK YOU BITCH.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU AND YOU FAMILY SMALL BOY

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
May thunder fire you as you read this email foolish idiot. If you reply this email you are a monkey

[email protected]

Quote:
Your mama no get account wey you fit make the payment to ?

[email protected]

Quote:
Die in the next minute

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
do you know what i want you to do for me just come and suck my ass cause i gotta more jucy to give you, ou little brat oya omar do you know you're a big fool i guess know you know your stand dirt awusa pig..when you work for me i teach you how to caught a fish...ARE YOU READY FOR THAT!! Any time am less busy with work then it's my time to write you omar xxxxx little brat your name have been tag among the most wanted in african and beyound.

Quote:
Little Brat you never take a dime from xxxxxx so stop all this bullshit you're talking and grown up you this AWUSA DIRT PIG!! it's you that don't know what his doing cos you lost sense of reasoning i mean who are you braging for huh...DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE? A BIG DOUBLE FOOL DIRT AWUSA PIG HAHAHAHA I PRAY THAT MAY YOUR SOUL ROIT IN HELL WHILE I FUCK YOU SISTER WITH A REAL GOOD SEX, I BET YOU WILL LIKE IT.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND LET YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR ASS HOLE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fool like i don't want to talk to stupid man like you even to go to school you did not and you called your self Cheif Innocent his Royal Idiot like you Mugu

MUGU INNOCENT HIS ROYAL IDIOT,

Quote:
you are an Igbo Man Right just send me your call Number and in just two day i will send gunman to kill you. we owned Igbo land if you don't know ask people that knows two well because i know you stupid fool you and your SHIRINE. MY JUJU will die in my hand just few days but sorry i will not be the one to kill you because already you are death i see you in dreams sorry for your life MuMu. i don't have time to spend on bitches like you, i don't talk to people like you who don't go to school. mad man like you i will not insult your family because they none nothing about both of us. its because you dont have family and no nothing like family. blood money man you. have kill all people around you to make living that why talk to peoples family as you like. and even insult them the way you want. fool to hell with you bitch,

[email protected]
Quote:

I CAN SEE THAT U ARE AN IDOIT AND YOU ARE VER VERY STUPID,I BELIEVE THE DAY YOUR MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU EVERY BODY WAS HAPPY NOT KNOWING HE GAVE BIRTH TO A BASTARD OF 1 MILLION.I UR MIND U BELIEVE U HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO BE GUY MAN BUT AM SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON BEGIN TO CRY.THAT JUJU WAY DEY GIVE U MIND WILL STILL FAIL AND TURN YOU TO A MAD MAN

Quote:
hungry guys do make a lot of noise like u.i believe say u never break from gee guy abeg make u go learn more.if u are what u claim to be den y are you crying because of just 1 mugu way never pay anything.make i tell u that ur magar no get money make you go find better maga.since way i no that ur magar na only 50000usd i don collect from dat maga guy go find better maga and leave dat cow.u no say u b small boy sha ur ogar no tell u say 1 person no dey get maga?

[email protected]
Quote:
what do you want from me please what can i do for you?...what have i said or done to deserve this harassment and courses please explain better what do you want me to do for you any help for me to render

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISHED YOUR GENERATION YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA IF YOU GALANT CUM MY SIDE IF I NO FALL U SAY I NO BE ALIBABA I GO CONFIRM U NA IKOTUN I DEY STAY CUM MAKE WE OBSERVEW EACH OTHER OR GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS I GO SHOW YOU THIS FUCKING JU INSHA PAPA K YOU GO FOR BEFORE YOUR TIME .

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF CALLING YOUR CHIEF OR THIEF I DON'T NO. YOU ARE DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND WHO SO EVER KNOW YOU AS A PERSON. STOP WRITING THIS NONSENSE AND GET A JOB TO DO AM A VERY BUSY MAN I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SUCH FOOLS LIKE YOU OK. THIEF INNOCENT EMEKA FOOL AT YOUR AGE. GET THIS TO YOU HEARD.
AND DON'T WRITE ME AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE SICK TO DEATH IS A WARNING. IF YOU NO ME YOU COULD HAVE NOE WRITE ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
smiles.... You won die ontop maga?? you don loose hope for life?? you can't even spell palmwine tapper?? you are an opportunist... I feed people like you huh? you are a confused fellow and you need a serious deliverance before it get too late. And about your mama toto, I know you are talking from experience. May God sanitize your mother's toto with Izal/jik/dettol. Bushbaby

[email protected]
Quote:
tell me where you come from i will come there and collect you long penis like that of horse who gave you that royal highness is also fool .u fool do you know i have been fucking your wife over years now and decided dump her.otu mama gi will blast ole bruku omo ale
regards
OtU NNEGI

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey i will be fucking your mother pusy while your father sucks your penis, that will be nice

Quote:
I have not stop fucking your mother since yesterday even do she is weak but i will fuck her until she die

[email protected]
Quote:
Do your heart of shrine has CCTV on my house ? LOL fuck you. are you bursting with rage cause Placek send me tons of money ? hahahahaha LOL

Quote:
fuck you and your allah. fuck you both. come to my village in Badagry and i will chop your useless head. you shitty number fuck

Quote:
you don't talk to much buy you say tons of horse shit. hahahaha LOL low life nignog you will never make it on the top. you will just stay there below my feet bowing and eating my shits

Quote:
hahahahahaha i now know that you're an asshole so am gonna write you again cause you never want to be useful to yourself so, keep dying in poverty little omar....people like you will never make money cause the reuse to learn from the "God Father's like me" alright small pice of shit is what you're not up to my expectation hence agness have make some payment a few days back into my bank account not pice of shit so call fake MTCN you sent here....little brat grown up and be a man rather than crawing with laptop without nothing to show for it...alright write me back soonest my fool and if you don't my fool then you're still a fool for ever!!!

Quote:
My fool did you still write me again, oh really off course i now you will write me hence you know that you're a big fool..hahahaha Agnes is my ATM Machine and the rest of them cause i don't brag hence i make money big time, i just want to teach you how to make money but you seems that you knows it all alright keep fooling yourself down there while i continuing cashing out from Agnes and other clients as well... alright my fool it's late night here i have to sleep, please write me my fool when you can!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Keep talking while I am getting paid by my hustle. Tongue out to you cos, I am not based in Nigeria so I am sorry for you.
254-307-7961. I can help your fucking situation cos I can see you're suffering right from your English spelling says the kind of illiterate you are.
I wish I had an Idea of what you're talking about, I don't even do no shit email sending.

I figured out something, you're beefing just to be close to me, sorry no new friends.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one made me giggle... Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
Go to hell and died there forever devil like you,
i have told you that the day you meet a woman that day will be the end of your life idiot,
And any day you ask someone for any help instantly you will died because you don't deserve any good thing at all
fool, i know what you are up to,
bastard, and if you reply this email again, you will died, try and see,

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
your father left armpit and your mother right breast

[email protected]
Quote:
COME GUY WHAT IS MEAN OF THIS MESSAGE???

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR TIME,OTTTUZU WILL VISIT YOU THIS NITE,LETS SEE WHO WILL DIE FIRST,DO NOT SLEEP ONCE IT IS 12MIDNITE I WILL VISIT U.LETS SEE WHO IS THE MAN HERE

[email protected]
Quote:
iwu onye ara
kiss ma prik

[email protected]
Quote:
EXEDOUS 14 vs 14

[email protected]
Quote:
fork u bitch die slowly
u are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
DUMP ASS LIKE YOU
FOOL YOU LIKE TO TALK AND I LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TALK

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU. HOLY GHOST FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
Na watin self

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL EVER PUNISH YOU.YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SMART.GO AND DIE AND BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
tunder kill you there if you dnt stop now mailing ur mother,goat

[email protected]
Quote:
see this outcast oooo (osu)

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol mumu na ur type u get money omo go dead

Quote:
MUMU NA YOU GET ALL DIS OOOOH
IF THE MAGA FULL INFO DEY YOUR HAND WHY U DEY MUMU YOURSELF WRIT ME DEY TALK ANY HOW U NO THE WORK THAT WHY U DEY WRIT ME ASK ANY OF YOUR FRIEND IF NA SO THEM DO THE WORK IF THEM GET MAGA FULL INFO AS U TALK FUCK U BOY I PASS U FOR ANY THING BOY..............

[email protected]
Quote:
this idiot you have time . anyway wait for your death as soon as possible because you have entered into a wrong hand.
very soon your obituary announcement will be pasted on the street.RIP.

[email protected]
Quote:
AND YOU TOO /YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMAN HOOD YOU ARE NOT ORIENTED YOU'RE IMMATURE THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ACTING LIKE LIKE A MORON I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IDIOT LIKE YOU THAT WAS THE REASON I NEVER WANTED TO RESPOND TO YOUR FUCKING MAILS . YOU BASTARD .. YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY AS IT IS CONCERN FROM THE ROOT ARE ALL FOOOOOLS YOU ALL WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME.... MU MU THEY SEND ME INSENSITIVE EMAIL WHY I DEY BORBO WITH MY HUSTLE. LAZY FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
look at the email that u are using a bank email,you cannot even create site of your own and claim to have hammer the amount you mentioned above,you are an illiterate to my view and understanding and you will die for calling me names,you have fallen into the hank of Aguleri.

[email protected]
Quote:
western union london guy man like you fake
you are fake tooo 222222222222

[email protected]
Quote:
no be to use capital letter dey write when you no sabi spell . olodo

lol, the worst thing be say you no sabi write english properly ??? how you take dey bill maga???? na wa 4 u oh, go school you no gree go, you just waste money go learn to press keyboard. chei! you are a dead man typing

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you very well guy,
because i have seen that you a fool now and forever, and i want you to know that, i am a rich man, i really know that you a 4.1.9 but only god will save you, you are hungry man and you will die if u don't change, and your mothers vagina is smelliness, you can never witness a good thing in your life if you still in this 4.19 unless if you stop,
i am millionaire
fuck you there.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you and God bless you as u say u are not human u are sprite so shall it be for u if u wish me death God no dey sleep see u in hell fire to cos u kill but me go come very late to mate u let see if u na god but believe me u no vet track me 1,2 i no be ur meat go die as death hungry
thanks and God take ur life

[email protected]
Quote:
bro na wrong email u dey send all dis tins to abeg,me and u no sabi ourselves na and i neva send u any email b4 so why dis kind talk?u dey mistake my email address wit person wey u and am get issue ooo

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu why you de bark who follow you talk

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO BE GUY MAN UNION BANK LONDON ENGLAND barr jonathan smith ABI U DEY MAD NI................................OMO TALK WELL MAK U NO PRICE .............................ABI U WON PRICE

[email protected]
Quote:
I understand that you are indeed frustrated in life,you should have used your time for something more meaningful rather than writing things that are not presentable,God deliver you from this bondage of poverty Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop what mumu and bastard ur papa and ur mummy them be that bastard and them go die i don tell you mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR WILL DIE SERVING OYIBO PPLE UNDER PENURY.I PITY YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
u r fake go akkkkkkkkkkkkk jajajajajajaja

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMAN HOOD

I really wish one of my lads had sent this to me!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fucking broke niggas... Why are you hating bitch... You fuck make me sick... If u want dolls tell me have help countless of bitch like you... Aye or what ever u still new start life... Any tin u be... Be am for ur self... I nr get ur time cos na dolls win... Ur numba 1 man nr fit test me...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You gotta toss insults to get them back, Capone. Wink
Maybe you are just too sweet to your lads.

This dumass is still going: [email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHA I KNOW MY FOOL WILL EVER WRITE ME THANKS FOR ALWAYS WRITING ME MY FOOL AND I LOOK FORWARD TO READ BACK FROM YOU MY FOOL BUT IF YOU DON'T MAY GOD OF THUNDER STRIKE RIGHT NOW AND JUST SAY AMEN AND DIE AND HELL. EWE WEN NO GET LEVEL I COMMAND YOU MY FOOL TO WRITE ME FAST ON BEFORE THE END OF TODAY! OR ELSE I WILL FIRE YOUR JOB CAUSE AM YOUR BOSS /??

It wasn't enough for him that day, so he wrote again.

Quote:
GETTING 50K HUMMM THAT WILL BE IN YOUR NEXT GENERATION CAUSE MY FOOL WILL ALWAYS BE MY FOOL AND A FOOL IS WHAT YOU WILL BE AND STILL REMAIN A FOOD ALWAYS, YAHOOO BOY NO LAPTOP WITH WRONG GRAMATICAL ERRORS LEARNER GROWN UP AND START DOING DOING SOMETHING USEFUL TO YOUR LIFE...EWU OHAIA BUSH GOAT, AND IF YOU DIDN'T WRITE ME THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU TO DEAD UNLESS WRITE AS MY FOOL AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ALWAYS MY BIG FOOL AND YOU WILL BE EVER MY FOOL YAHOO BOY NO LAPTOP, EFCC WILL TRACK YOU DOWN CAUSE YOUR CONTACT AND IP LOCATE HAVE BEEN SUMMITED TO THEM BY ME IDOIT.. YOU'RE COMMUNICATING WITH AN UNDER COVER AND YOU WILL BE GET BEHIND THE BAR SOON.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
p38cyq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a super series!

Thank you for sharing.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA FUCK YOU,IT IS BETTER YOU TELL ME YOUR NAME BECAUSE I NO USE TO DEAL WITH MUGU LIKE YOU,YOU CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
did u even attend primary school? 419 business has tried for some illiterates like you. Gosh!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG TIME FOOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IDIOT GO HANG YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
any dog wey wan die, the dog go first deaf, death go visit you so soon,mark my word two weeks from now and ur entire family go die of accident with there hand cut off there body,

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a yoruba coward, why not give your number and come out face to face? Am sorry for you, when did yoruba man started guy? I will tell you that Igbo man can do anything to make money, I don't mind using your fucking head for ritual

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHA I KNOW MY FOOL WILL EVER WRITE ME THANKS FOR ALWAYS WRITING ME MY FOOL AND I LOOK FORWARD TO READ BACK FROM YOU MY FOOL BUT IF YOU DON'T MAY GOD OF THUNDER STRIKE RIGHT NOW AND JUST SAY AMEN AND DIE AND HELL. EWE WEN NO GET LEVEL I COMMAND YOU MY FOOL TO WRITE ME FAST ON BEFORE THE END OF TODAY! OR ELSE I WILL FIRE YOUR JOB CAUSE AM YOUR BOSS /??

[email protected]
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DON CARRY YOUR JOB FOLISH OLD BASTARD. I WILL KILL YOU AFTER EATING YOUR MAGA. YOU JUST DEY WASTE YOUR TIME. BECAUSE I DO KILL YOU. I SWEAR. YOU NO GO LAST JUST BELEIVE ME. YOU NO GO RETIRE OF THIS GAME. YOU HAVE BEEN FOR THIS GAME MANY MANY YEARS, STILL YOU DONT HAVE ANY THING IDIOT. MAKE YOU GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AS USUAL. YOU SHAMELESS OLD DIRTY BASTARD WITH SMALL DICK.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are very big fool, una people when dey chop person, you when dey
local work, since them born you , u don know wetin be international
before , your guy when teach you work na so him take teach you mumu
like you. mak ogun kill you and your family ,fooolish igob man.

Quote:

you just dey talk likw small pinkin but maybe u be one self, you dey
do ur work i dey do my own so which one come dey pain you for body na
, tell me. u no even know me and yet u dey insult me like we don meet
b4. i no why this common with igbo guys. well u no God and u not fit
hold mugu when go pay me. okay. if you want us to work together drop
ur skype ld then u will know me well

call me this is my number +18186769681

[email protected]
Quote:

send me ur address and phone number make we meet face to face guyman, if dem born u well send the details...u just de make mouth and ur broken english nor correct self, u de insult person mama because of job, tell me which of the client u de talk about and u nor green talk...na wa for u oooo.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
NA LIKE THIS YOU DEY CRUSE YOUR LAND ROVER? NO BE YOUR PICTURE I JUST SEND YOU SO? ABI YOU THINK SAY I NO KNOW WHO YOU BE? YOU BETTER STOP INSULTING PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW.

[email protected]

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU ARE A LAZY FOOL WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HE WANT,MEAN WHILE AM LOOKING FOR A HOUSE BOY FOR MY MOM WHO IS STAYING IN MY DUPLEX AT UMUAHIA SO I NEED A GUY WHO WILL DO HER DOMESTIC WORK AND SULK HER PUSSY ANY TIME SHE WANT IT SO SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DOING I OFFER YOU THE JOB HOW MUCH YOU WAN MAKE I DEY GIVE EVERY MONTH.

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE SO YOU CAN START YOUR JOB IMMEDIATELY.

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY ARE FOOLS.IDIOT YOU ARE.

[email protected]

Quote:
u get time to write all this.....wen ur mate dey look for better money...keep on writing why i keep on getting ur money foool

[email protected]

Quote:
See spelling hmmm you are a born bastard you cant even spell well? fool

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I PITY YOU.
YOU GO JOIN CULT TO MAKE MONEY,YOU NO WAN HIDE YOURSELF.
NEXT THING NA TO MAKE YOUR LUNATIC MOTHER GO DO JAX TO INCREASE YOUR WEALTH.SHAMELESS IBO MAN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you idiot...go and fuck your mums anush...vagabond

[email protected]
Quote:
see small pikin de talk! na u born the client, u get luck say na job sha, u nor born client and u de talk like mumu, if u make me vex all i go tell all my client make them not send money come naikja again and he go affect u

Quote:
i can see you are ready to die for nothing...i have given your number to efcc and they will check u on on glo mobile,maybe they will check your regular call and use it to trace u, client wen u nor born na em u de drag for....nor worry u go hear from nypd first before efcc.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL AT 4OTH THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You're jobless and a bloody Obote. Don't have time for idiots like you. Have better use of my time rather than blab with you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr Man,I really don't know what you mean by all that you have written to me,.You have not met me before or have you talk to me.I don't really know why you sound so foolishly and rude to some one you have not seen .if I may say you are so useless to human creature and I think you will be in better position to inherit all that you have said not your family but you to feel the pains of life .Like they say,what so ever you wish your opponent so shall it be to you,So i am saying to you back to sender in JESUS NAME. Complete it with your mouth

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO TRY SOME GOOD CONSTRUCTIVE ENGLISH FOR ONCE MR UNION BANK MANAGER LONDON ENGLAND.
YOU SHOULD POLISH YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE WORDS

Quote:
YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE SOMETHING SURFING ON NET. YOU HAVE TRAINED BOYS. BANKERS ARE TRAINED TO MEET CUSTOMERS YOURS IS TO TRAIN YOUR BOYS(STAFF) FOR WAR AND TO COURSE YOURSELF . DO YOUR HAVE PARENTS? IF THEY ARE ALIVE, THEN YOU NEED TO BE REBORN THROUGH THEM AGAIN. DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
ok FOOOOOOOOOOOOL CALL ME+234-805-030-5313

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you!!!!!

Watin I do????

Watin happen

[email protected]
Quote:
I will personally conduct your funeral fucker, go get a job and stop sending thrash to people...idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL... ANIMAL... ANIMAL...ANIMAL ... ANIMAL ANIMAL... ANIMAL... ANIMAL...ANIMAL ... ANIMAL ANIMAL... ANIMAL... ANIMAL...ANIMAL ...
ANIMAL... ANIMAL... ANIMAL...ANIMAL ... ANIMAL ANIMAL... ANIMAL... ANIMAL...ANIMAL ... ANIMAL ANIMAL... ANIMAL... ANIMAL...ANIMAL ...

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you and what did you mean? i dont understand you and thinking you send message to a wrong person because i dont know you and i dont deal with any one and fuckup...

[email protected]
Quote:
GO DIE FOR INSIDE WATER MAKE SHARK CHOP YR DEAD BODY.HUNGRY MAN

[email protected]
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-03/28/00804995.4.htm

Quote:
IDIOT THATS WHAT YOU ARE. IMAGINE A SCAMMER LIKE ME CAN WRITE SHIT, WELL FOR YOUR INFO I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER THROUGH HER ANUS YESTERDAY WHILE SHE CAME BEGGING THAT I DO SAME TO YOUR WHORE SISTERS WHICH THEY COULDNT RESIST ME AS I CAME IN THEIR SMELLING PUSSY WHICH IS DRY AS FUCK. FYI YOU HAVE TO GO TELL YOUR BOYS TO ARRANGE UP MORE BETTER BECAUSE BY THE TIME AM DONE WITH THEM YOU WOULD HAD ALREADY DRAWN A MAP STRAIGHT TO HELL. OLORIBURUKU OMOALE
Name: Mr. Paker Field

Email: [email protected]

Phone Number: (910) 759-3734

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER, I HAVE NOT DONE YOU ANY EVIL/PLEASE STOP EMBARRASSING ME WITH YOUR I

DEAR MR. NWANERI,

I DO NOT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT WRONG I HAVE DONE TO YOU THAT YOU KEPT INSULTING AND SAYING ALL MANNER OF EVIL WORDS AT ME.

I WONDER HOW ON EARTH THE POT WILL CALL THE KETTLE BLACK. YOU ARE HUNTER AND ALSO DO I. A GUY YOU ARE, I DID NOT DO YOU ANY EVIL. PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP CALLING MY PHONE LINE AND STOP DISTOPPING ME WITH YOUR INSULTIVE WORDS AND CONSTANT EMBARRASEMENT WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFIABLE REASONS.

BY AGE, I AM OLDER THAN YOU, I KNOW YOU ARE FROM OWERRI, IMO STATE, AND I AM FROM ABA NGWA, ABIA STATE. WE ARE BROTHERS, AND MUST UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. AND IF POSSIBLE WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, AND NOT BY CONSTANT CURSING AND MOLESTATION ON PHONE AND EMAIL.

GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DOING: TELL ME I WILL GIVE YOU PARKAGE FOR YOU TO DEY COLLECT BOY YOU ARE A SMALL BOY IN THEY SYSTEM,IF I NEED YOU I WILL COME FOR YOU BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU STILL BUSY WITH JOBS. STOP CRYING OWU EMERUOLA GI AHU OLUKWU,NWA EWU LIKE YOU

Quote:
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A BASTARD LIKE YOU: MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
UNION BANK PAY UNIT GO AND PAY YOUR FUCKING MOTHER.

Quote:
JOY UKA,UNION BANK PAY UNIT.
YOU ARE TOO LITTLE IN THE GAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A LOCAL IGBO MAN WITH NO PROPER JOB IDEAS,U ARE JUST A PIES OF SHIT USING GMAIL FOR YOUR BANK...LOCAL MUGU WEN DEY USE JUJU

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS?,YOU MUST BE A VERY STUPID OLD MAN WITH IGBO ASCENT.WITHOUT JUJU BUSH MAN LIKE CAN NEVER MAKE MONEY.U BE OLD FOOL,GO TO YOUR SHRINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY! YOU NO GET JOB, I CAN GIVE YOU JOB BECAUSE I GET PLANTY JOB FOR MY BOX, SO I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU AND YOU MAKE ME TO KNOW THAT YOU NEVER TOUCH MONEY WHICH IS THE REASON WHY YOU ARE CRYING.
RELAX, WORK HARD AS YOU WILL SURELY TOUCH MONEY AND YOU SHOULD NOT DO IT BY YOUR POWER BUT BELIEVE THAT IT IS ONLY GOD THAT CAN DO IT FOR YOU. THIS IS THE KEY!
BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
oga come y u dey do like dis u dey send man like u all dis message u wise at all? na who no get mind like u dey fool him self just like u no, no be say like u u na d foool. i tell u but if u say mk i call u i will neva but i promise all dis u are doing time dey cm for u dem most drop u i tell u but for me na money me dey find no be to kill again i tell u but if u do pass like this matter go change o i no 1 no who u be if u like mk u be police or any thing i tell u GOD in heaven go help me get u no be mouth i beg oga free me with all dis ur talk cos me no get power but GodWin oooo mr man let keep all this aside if i see this ur message again for my box no be lie o u and ur men na die u dey o action speak loader than voice if u be oga na for ur self but dem dey kill person for in area belive am or go die little wrd is any of for the wise.

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey you be fool and you they learn union bank of London with Nigeria number fool

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a great fool.. Who are you?.. What do you believe on.. Guy if you can fly keep flying.. You just saying shits.... Animal.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
u ibo man or boy if i get u mugu na beat i go beat you ritualist
your papa and mama na fool and u theif so very soon u will die cause i will kill u right now mumu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic