SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL I KNOW IS THIS WHAT EVERY YOU SAY WILL GO BACK TO YOU FAMILY BY

Quote:
I CAUSE ALL YOUR FAMILY KNOW ONE WILL SEE GOOD THIS YEAR IN JAMES NAME AMEN

[email protected]
... just sent pictures of his wierd looking dick Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO KILL YOU BECAUSE I GET KNW FUCKING BUSINESS WITH YOU SO MAKE U KNW SAY NA U GO G O DIE OF OGUN AND MAMIWATER YOURSELF OLORIBURUKU OLOSHI OMOALE

[email protected]
Quote:
CHARMAN FIDELIS ALAIBE MASTER OF ALL FOOOOOOOOOOLS !!
NEXT TIME USE CORRECT SPELLING FOR CHAIRMAN, AND NOT CHARMAN.
ILLETRATE

[email protected]
Quote:
your family will die this week
black axe go kill you and your family

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITERACY IS HOLDING YOU BOUND.
GO START FROM ELEMENTARY 1, CHURCH RAT.
GO AND ROAST IN HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahah u nova see nothing basatrd you go die soon before this week finish watch out for ma part 2 play disc

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you and ur family and not for me ooooo
When i no offend you

[email protected]
Quote:
you be mugu i diot na ur papa and ur mama be mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
How are you not mad...did you think i am stupid like your fucking useless mother/father?
if you are not fool and stupid as your will always be then how did you fool into my box?
Seee idiot CHARMAN FIDELIS ALAIBE MASTER OF GUYMEN fool into my box...For coming into my box; you are a big mugu, fool that's what you are and you will always remain that fool.
You want to pursue white girl with that black ugly face idiot,
fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL AS WELL, 419 DEY CALL PERSON 419 WHO OS THE BIGGEST FOOL. BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
I beg call my number oooo,I don't know u ooo nd what is our business 2geda ooo.

Quote:
He b like say u won die abi.who did u tink u dey talk to.
I know ur papa ni,u won die abi.

Quote:
I don't fuckin know u nd u can't b sending me stupid message.
What concern me nd u.He b lik say u won die very soon.Try me nd see cuz I don't know u at all.
Mafi ojo olojo loooo,to ba da eloju fi numba sile kin pe ee ni isin yi.
U go die soonest nd u don't calm down ur self cuz I don't know u at all.I don't av any business wit u

Quote:

U dey mad gan,I won know ur papa level.I swear 2 god,u won die dis year if u follow me do any shit.
Me I b confirm omo alfa,dey won cry for ur house very soon abi.
I don't know u nd ur papa,u jst dey message me wit stupid words.
Who b u nd ur papa
If you won die soon,let me know nd try me
RIP to u sooo,I swear 2 god.

[email protected]
Quote:
Everything bad you wish goes back to you and you fellow love ones because i don't know why you are paranoiding
Any where wey u dey on dis earth na me dey talk am.u go die soon,all wat will av will run down soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON.T HAVE TIME FOR YOU UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER WILL DIE I HELL FOOL LIKE U DO U KN WHAT UR DOING

[email protected]
Quote:
ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE CHOP THE MONEY BUT IF YOU BE MAN SHOW YOUR PHONE NUMBER FUCK YOU

Quote:
I SEE YOU DONT HAVE JOB THATS IT

Quote:
I BLAME YOUR MOTHER NOT YOU FOOL LIKE YOU Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WATIN I DO U WAIL U DEY INSULT ME LIKE THIS,I TIFE UR MONI OR SPOIL UR WORK?IF SO SORRY ND ABEG LEAVE MK I HUSTLE ABEG

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD TO SPEAK TO YOUR MAGA THEN ONE WHO IS GOOD CAN TAKE IT FROM YOU OK. I KNOW YOU TOO WELL. YOUR NAME IS CHIDEBERE YOU HAVE A BAR IN MAKENDE MAFOLUKWU OSHODI HERE IN LAGOS RIGHT. SO FORGET IT. WE KNOW YOU TOO WELL. SO DON`T THINK YOU ARE DEALING WITH ONE WHO KNOW`S YOU VERY WELL.

I ALSO KNOW YOUR FATHER TOO. OCHIUDO THAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR FATHER.

YOU KNOW ME BUT NOT LIKE THIS YOU ARE TALKING OK.

I DON`T INSULT ANYONE OK. I SPEAK TOO WELL ANYTIME ANY DAY.

JOHN.

I HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE MESSAGES ARE YOUR WISH THIS YEAR AND YOUR ENTIRES FAMILY WILL DIE LIKE FOWL TODAY HAS AM SAYING WITH THE WORD COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH

[email protected]
Quote:
whatever you says against me will surely happen to you because i rejected all. And you will never escape it. No solution to resolve the case when it started.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I DON'T REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOU.AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYONE BUT IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A PROBLEM TO ME AUTOMATICALLY YOU ARE MAKING TROUBLE WITH GOD.MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU IF YOU STOP SENDING SUCH MESSAGE TO BE,BUT IF YOU CONTINUE WISHING ME TO DIE UNTIMELY MAY THE SAME MEASURE COME UPON YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED

[email protected]
Quote:
Please, who are you? and what is your problem? What do you want? WHy do you keep writing abusive messages to me?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IS JESUS NAME ...AMEN.U NO GO SEE BETTER.HARDSHIP ,PROBLEMS,AND DISAPPOINTMENT MUST FOLLOW YOU THIS YEAR....IDIOT WEY DEY BEG FOR STREET

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I LAYS HANDS ON YOUR TINY ASS, I WILL EAT YOU RAW.

[email protected]
Quote:
The sun shall curse you pain, deserter, the death shall be better than you, water shall hurt you and curse you aching, sadness; sorrowful, sore. You shall remain miserable, fugitive. You shall not know peace. Nights and the angels of night shall hunt you with pus, since you love curse it shall never depart from your soul, your life. Heaven and earth shall turn your glory to dust.

[email protected]
Quote:
so you never see cafe money or you dead already juju boy hehehehehehehe

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama toto de pay u no bi my work idoit ewu lagos ebola pinkin u sabi hw de handle job agu ufu

Quote:
I CALL YOUR MAMA TOTO EBOLA E NO DE ANSWER CALL YOUR PUSSY DE SMELL LIKE EBOLA IN YOUR FAMILY MAMA TOTO YOUR MAMA TOTO DO YOU KNOW SAY I DE FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO E DE SWEET ME WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Big fool You claimed to be brilliant kindly take your time and check the content of your last message to me. Bastard like you your generation will perish and they will not have anything to give account of Mugu like you if them born your mama well come ABK na 6fit go be your house.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are mad,call my number iz wit u
Wa shoku ni se ogbo cuz u ar d one dat started cursin me without knowin u or fightin u.
Ti oba mope iya lobi eee,call me number
Give me ur number let me call u cuz ur papa no get card on phone
Smellos

[email protected]
Quote:
your entire family will run into debt and you will not get out of it as i dont know you and you just messaging me ..... OGUN KILL YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATIONS

Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR GENERATION AND MA YOU NOT SUCCEED IN YOUR DOING AND MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY PERISH

[email protected]
Quote:
What is the cause of all this now? You dont know me and i dont know you and you all of a sudden started sending me bad emails with alot of curse wish the curse is on you , whatever you say here is for you not ME ok. i dont know what your problem is Mind you tell me the cause of this Bullshit

[email protected]
Quote:
Any day u stop death follow, continue he goat

[email protected]
Quote:
GO UR OWN WAY DEVIL AND LIVE ME BE. GOD WILL SAVE U FOR ALL THIS THINGS YOU HAVE DONE THAT IS MAKING YOU FULLING YOUR SELF. BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
bros why you dey cause me
waiting dey do you
bros abeg stop this play

Quote:
bros how far
you na sm
why you dey like babe
you nor get work to do ?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER PUSY YOU WE REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE AND DIE BY MOTOR ACCIDENT THE WAY YOUR BROTHER DIE DEATH ARE CALLING YOU AND ALL MEMBER OF YOUR FAIMLY. YOU PEOPLE WE NEVER ESCAPE IT AND YOU WE NOT DO THIS COMING CHRISTMAS SURELY YOU WE JOIN THE DEATH THAT IS THE PLLACE YOU BELONG ......MOTOR ACCIDENT ISD WAITING FOR YOU IN 4 MONTHS ...................

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this monkey when nor fit spell and u dey insult person if u get format u nor go delete em abi dem swear with iron give u idiot nah so fmt u go dey recieve cheap monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the fuck is this son of a bitch will you stop sending me stupid email about your self or what ever? where t6he fuck are you from? your email is all over the place and please i dont need it here in my email..

Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
A FOOLS LIKE YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR ONE BY ONE AND HERE IS MY 99675432

[email protected]
Quote:
motor kill you kill your guy life

[email protected]
Quote:
ur foolisih man and ur *DELETED* ur crap and ebola wil kill ur family inculde u

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish your generation and you will never make it in life, you are dumb skul, motherfucker, you are a Son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy You Are A Big Fool You Here Me

[email protected]
Quote:
U dey jelous because u are poor. Poorverty will never live your family. Ur parents first poor u too poor and ur generation poor forver. God punish u idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU JUST A LEARNS AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU DON’T EVE NO UR FAMILY DATS IT IDIOT LIKE YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
who ever you are you will die soon go and kill your fucking self shit

[email protected]
Quote:
Do I know you before and how will just start saying trash

[email protected]
Quote:
What appen in you life dnt say that to me again you this idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
bros i don't know what you are talking about that
which job from were
bros abeg stop to cause your family

[email protected]
Quote:
What do you want me to apologize for? I don't know you nor ever send you a message since you been writing this nonsense of yours. i can see you don't even send all this messages to me direct you copy me each message you sending to someone else, If you have anything against me just tell me because i don't even know or understand why you been copying me all this kind of messages.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY FUCK UR MAMA N PAPA U GO DIE UNTIMELY DEATH, AS U NO WAN MAKE GUYMAN CHOP, NAH GOD GO PUNISH UR GENERATION FOOL

BARR. JOHN WETEGO

[email protected]
Quote:
look as u non want peace u and ur generation will not see peace bc nan the same work u and me da do all this couse nan ur head them da go bc u nan thife too god of thunder go fire ur generation since u want problem that problem will never live ur family house in jesus name amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
What is your problem? why do you keep fooling your self writing me every time, do know me? what kind of disturbance are you giving me, I don't want to reply you this mail with insult or course, but I really want to ask you why you keep writing me, please stop that and face your work.
Good day.

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't know you and I don't want to know you....everything u typed is ur portion.u point a finger at someone bt remember the other four are pointing back to you.unlike you,I am not a lesser human being and an animal....Colgate in spanish

[email protected]
Quote:
How are you not mad...did you think i am stupid like your fucking useless mother/father?

Look at prophet way be woman raper idiot, go and look for your destiny because i know you are deceiving people.

Fool like you: Because if you are not a fool why you fool into my box?

[email protected]
Quote:
me nor noo u oo i they surprise for all this message oo okay you calle me lets talk 08090924172

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY? WHY SENDING ME MESSAGE DO I KNOW YOU? STOP SENDING ME STUPID MAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
look animal in human body nan ur family be bc e non go better for ur family since u non wan stay on ur own for that u don buy wahala as from today on u will never see peace it will not be well with ur family bc GMAN non da do waiting u da do so animal God wa da help GMEN will rise aganst u and ur family bc thife non da couse thife fire go enter the work of ur hand it will perish in ur eyes in jesus name amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME BECAUSE NO NEED OF SENDING MASSAGE TO UNINTELLEGENT LIKE YOU MONEYNAN ON-TOP DON'T HAVE TIME. I JUST SENT YOU THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SPEAK MORE THAN YOU CAN'T EXPLICATE WHEN CALL UPON,
GO AND ASK OF ME''''''''''AKUATATA 1 NA AGULERI ) I NO DEY MOVE WITH LEG. MIND DEY WAY U SPEAK, HUNGRY BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahahahh hehehehehehehehehe hihihihihihihihihihihihihi laugh wan kill me...hahahahahahahahahahahah.

IDIOT. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY! YOUR WEAK UNITED NATIONS RECOVERY FORMAT WEY YOU DEY THROW! YOU'RE NOT WORTH JACK! YOU FRUSTRATED NUISANCE!

[email protected]
Quote:
hello my good friend i dnt know u nor u knw me ,dis is street i never mean to Hort u or any of ur clients ,as u said am a poor street ait well i wish all street men d best of luck but u hv to explain to me wats goinh on .did i took ur client frm u or wat.y u pasting on me .,if i wrong u pls am sorry and stop sending me all dis muderfucking massages pls am on my kneels .i told my sis all dis and she ask me to knw wats going on .pls explain to her better maybe we can settle dis shits once an for all.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahahahah just look at a big rat yelling!!!!!

Quote:
Your nothing but a bastard i mean do you think you can post my photo on scam list just to destroy my integrity i just bet you you will regret this cause if i meet you over there i don't mind to pull a trigger of a bullet on your forehead cause you're nothing but a cheap slot and shit prostitute who goes around looking for whom to destroy once again i will find you any where on this world just don't take it easy cause i mean what am saying to you.

Quote:
Like i said you're nothing but a barstad and cheap black mailer okay if you think i;m gonna give you any money then you're a bloody fool so like i said i'm gonna find you and if i did consider yourself a death idiot cause i will make sure i shot you at a spot i hope i made myself very clear asshole you fucking gold digger.

Quote:
hahahaha how much!! i can show you a snap shot of my range rover for you to know i make money not stealing my format.. but i assume you should grown up and face reality okay..

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
NNA UR LIFE IS DOOMED .... CHAII JESUS WEPT

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
i presume you lack something upstairs cause you grammar sucks Lol..armature awake up let me teach you how to work work okay bye and don't write me again and continue with little kobo.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooo ma girlfriend harm pits dey small for my noseoooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy , the content of your email really show how childish you are, you are talking of Toyota HILANDERS and pouring insult that are not necessary, and am sure this is your first time of experiencing such in the game, i did not hack or spam your email, i bought Leads from my hacker which i bomb i got so many work on that leads strictly Australia,, i wonder were your sweat come in, meaning you just knew that am working on the mugu right? i knew long ago about you because the client told me about your transaction with him long ago which is last year, but i did not make any comment or make attend to spoil your transaction with him because experience have made me know better.

you are really a child in this game, you never see were 5 person go dey chop one client and every thing go dey go well, watin dey make you type rubbish now, say me enter your box take your mugu right? watin you dey prove say you bi superman, you don kill tire just explain to me.

guy convince your client collect your money nor dey puke noise, i nor fit insult your parent for any reason becos i nor even know you in person, but if you know say you bi real guy and you get power like you claim make we jam one on one, drop your contact let combat it out instead of typing rubbish to each other, i can never take another man sweat for any reason God forbid, as you dey show say you get power , guy make we jam i beg of you make you even see who you dey type rubbish to.

Drop your contact let get started, see your email ordinary free domain you dey use am do bank, smaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
keep it up, na xo mad dey start

[email protected]
Quote:
if any one eat ur claint money, just talk to me, i can help u find out my guy

Quote:
what are you talking about?
which money are you talking about guy

[email protected]
Quote:
who r u by making such word did u know me by sent causa will effect u soon
remain same with you base i dont know who are you and what make you pass causa on you may that remain in your family forever and ever ok

[email protected]
Quote:
u are in deed a big fool,y ranting around like an animal.

Quote:
Idiot like u,i keep u quiet all these why u think i don't know what i am doing,i pity u shall wen i am done with u,u will go & kiss ur mother's ass in d hell fire,nothing/empty entity like u,y am i even talking with u,fuck off u back wardness i reject u, dump u and pass u spiritually,visically and orther wise empty vessel like u & ur man girl girl friend.

[email protected]
Quote:
i no understand you why u dey cause which client i chop.

[email protected]
Quote:
Union Bank London..... hungry poor boy...... Let me see any maga weh go give u kobo.

Go back to school and study.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa workers don't make noise

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER, EWU,WHO TAKE YOU TO LONDON USELESS IDIOT BE USEFULLE TO YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILLY

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SAY ANY MORE, YOU CUSE YOURSELF AND GENERATION THE MORE.

[email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY PERISH YOUR FAMILY

NA MOUTH YOU DEY , YOU BE NEW BORN BABY FOR THE GAME , NA YOU BE THAT NAD MAN WEY FUCK HE MAMA FOR INSIDE MARKET HAHAHAHA , I NOR DEY FEAR DEATH NA DEATH DEY FEAR ME , YOU OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH TELL ME SAY MAKE I DROP MY NUMBER MAKE WE OPEN MOUTH LIKE SAY I BE YOUR MATE , YOU WEY NOR REACH MY BOYS , WEY YOU FOR BEG ME MAKE I ACCOMMODATE YOU , YHE LOWEST CAR FOR MY HK NA 2.4 , IF YOU NOR LOYAL YOU GO RIYAL , I KNOW SAY YOU BE FUCKING OMO EKO WEY NOR FIT BAFF WELL BRUSH TEETH , YOUR GIRL FRIEND HARM PITS DEY SMALL FOR YOUR NOSE , YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL AND YOUR PAPA STILL DEY SUCK AM , THATS Y YOUR PAPA POOR LIKE GOAT VERY SOON YOUR PAPA GO KILL HIMSELF FOR RIVER ........WEY NOR DEY FEAR JUJU OMO EKO NA JUJU UNA DEY TAKE WORK , IF YOU PAY YOUR TITHE YOUR WAY GO OPEN , YOU WEY NEVER EVEN BUILD HOUSE YOU DEY TALK ANY HOW , I BE DONE LEAVE YOUR CLIENT FOR YOU LONG TIME AGO , BUT YOU DON SEND INSULTIVE MESSAGE COME HERE SEVERAL TIMES , NOR WORRY NA TODAY I WANT START WORK ON YOUR CLIENT AGAIN , I GO SEND YOU SMALL THING ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN I COLLECT SMALL THING FROM AM MAKE YOU FOR BELIEVE , NOR BE MY FAULT OOO NA YOU PUSH ME WAN DO THIS NOW , I NOR DRAG YOUR CLIENT BUT NA HIM CONTACT ME AT FIRST SAY HE NOR HEAR FROM ME , YOU BE REAL IDIOT , YOU SAY YOU DEY DO GUY YOU NOR FOLLOW YOUR CLIENT TALK FOR ONE MONTH , NA CONNECTION YOU NOR GET ? NA UNA DEY SPOIL WORK FOR WHO SABI WORK HAND , I JUST PRAY MAKE GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE MAKE YOU FOR NOR THEY TALK LIKE PERSON WEY POVERTY WAN END HE CARRIER , STAY FOCUS ABEG BECAUSE I SEE MAGGOT DEY WALKER FOR YOU SENSE .

[email protected]
Quote:
Ewu Union Bank!

Quote:
If you are really too much like you claim why are crying over one maga? when your mates have live 10 to 15 sure maga and still get over 200 alibaba box they follow up every day you are a lazy old fool that calls his self boy am a man so keep on being a boy nwa mommy for life!

Quote:
Toyo Hilanders when my two wifes are riding Rang Rover 2014 model yellow and black i just got G class bullet prove for $180,000 Us Dollar and some other car i own that is out dated am into oil and gas, haulage and still in this game cos this gave all the money i owe today i am from a very poor family and now my story do change. Point of correct next time cos i can see you are next in this someone contact your maga try to contact the politely tell he or she that you are on that maga and if or she does not leave your Clint get a upper hand on the job make you win the clint's heart cos is not only you that is on the net looking whom to scan is all about luck and let me tell in our days when Clint jam we put a call to each other and join hands to do it and share money and we share ideas on how to continue that work, so boy like you addressed your self $25,000 is not enough for you keep on working so that you get more money and invest cos the work is no longer what it use to be am on it as per-time cos i buy dating site bomb them in the office when i get to the off i work so not every body around knows i work geee please work harder and invest so that you have back up.

Quote:
Go and learn how to do Alibaba buy dating sites and get a credit card re pro and with draw money from it once and block it this are the things you need to pay money to learn so that you will able to but a house in lekki, Abuja and PH every year not this 25,000 work i don't even need your job ok

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BY THIS TIME TOMORROW YOU WILL YOU WILL BE NO MORE AND ALL YOUR FAMILY CAN NOT SEE GOOD THINGS IN THE LIFE YOU WILL SEE IT FOME TODAY YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM.

[email protected]
Quote:
you only collect 25,000k that means you are poor man.hungry for client.give me yr fucking number let me call you.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU I SEE YOUR NOTING BUT A BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are nothing but fool i don't talk to bitch like you poor man go back to school because you don't even know how to write Mumu like you that your job you will never get anything from that Mugu bet me fool to hell I know you don't have mother that is why you never respected Mothers i will not insult your Mom for none reason. but you are nothing but fool

[email protected]
Quote:

Bustard wat are u talkn about and wats yo worry
Didn't yo mom tel u to respect people

[email protected]
Quote:
U jst dey talk dey talk,c ur English,U nor go skul at all,U nor dey calom down...U knw Me???u dey talk rubbish,Fool!!!!...Na so unat take dey lose!!mumu,Infact dat cleint don dey transfer level,We don collect money from em hand,$20,000,nor b sheree!!sheree!!....If u even calm,and shut Ur trap,we fit work together share money,Mugu!!!shey dem put ur name for the cleint fore head niii....Respect Ur Ass!! *DELETED*!!!Before U get Wipped out of the Universe...Dump Fool!!!!,Come columbia com meet me,Make I shot Ur Fukin Head!!!Mad Fool!!!!,I b Benin *DELETED*,Real One...Strong one,Dis mail me u send give me ehh,I fit do am,u nor go collect a dam again for Ur life,I don c ur full name,Mad man...Oya!!even dor Ur name nor dey there,I fit still hurt U down,come columbia,come meet me,shey u don even travel before???Me b Lord for here for columbia,I don dey here 6 good years,Fuker!!!for Ur information,na text now me and d cleint dey talk,and direct phone to phone,I no go
talk much,coolect visa come columbia come C Boss!!! Ur fada!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U must be having a serious mental torture, infact ur mentally ill, u nid a psychiatric, look for him around

[email protected]
Quote:

Why u not fit follow me talk face to face way be say na mail u dey send no ogun go kill u and all your family 4 were u dey...

[email protected]
Quote:

you be mad man, go and fuck your mama pussy

[email protected]
Quote:

OGUN KILL YOU.. E BE LIKE SAY DEVIL WAN SLAM YOU. WHO BE YOU.. GUY FERM WELL BEFORE EGEDE KNACK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mother u no the best thing to do ashole cause u just open ur mouth dea talk shit e be lyk say u wan run commot for ghana abi if u dea GH . All those shit way u talk na for u and ur generation Kawaisa Abua

[email protected]
Quote:
Funny Guy Boy Like You Caan Face Me.
Ablekumah Me Deh Yah,Get Rush Me If You Think Seh You Thug.
And Memba To Respect Yuhself And Check ALL ah Your GRAMMER DONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW FAR BIG MUGU, POVERTY WAN KILL YOU, NOW I SEE THE REASON WHY YOUR BODY HOT REACH LIKE THIS, FIRST OF ALL MAKE I LET YOU KNOW I NO BE CAFE GUY AS YOU THINK, BEFORE YOU FIT GET UK CITIZENSHIP ALL THE COCK FOR YOUR VILLAGE GO GET TEETH, YOU DEY THERE THEY FORM EFCC, ALL YOUR MATE DONE CHANGE LEVEL NA NOW YOU STILL DEY BATTLE WITH EFCC FORMAT, MAKE I TELL YOU SOME THING, OKIJA SHRINE NO DEY WORK AGAIN, NA YOUR MAMA TOTO WORK PASS, JUST BUT YOUR PICTURES AND YOUR NAME FOR YOUR MAMA TOTO THEN YOU GO SEE THE RESULT INSTANTLY.

IF YOU WANT I FIT FORWARD YOU SOME COMFIRMATION SLIPS TO SHOCK THE LIFE OUT FROM YOUR GENERATION, I DON'T EVEN HAVE IDEAL ON THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, IF TO SAY YOU GET SENSE AND YOU THEY REASON WELL, YOU FOR CONTACT ME TO LET ME KNOW THE SITUATION ON GRAND THEN I WILL ADVICE YOU ON WHAT TO DO, WE CAN SHARE IF YOU BE BETTER PERSON, YOU ARE SO USELESS AND CHILDISH.

PRAY HARD AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN SOME MANNER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Chinedu or whatever nonsense your shameless parents must have named you, you are the most stupendous, manner less, idiotic and untrained bloody fool from Igbo land that I've ever come across. You are a big disgrace to the Igbo race and you will never find peace or make money again through this for writing such things to me. You will beg for food in the next one month cause the disaster that will befall you will be commensurate with death but you will not die, you will live to suffer shame, disrespect, failure and marginalization by your family and friends and after 7 years, you will die.

[email protected]
Quote:
just look at ur self you don't know how to address yourself common school you refuse to attend can you see your self with this ur going no where believe me when i say this, i don't know why stark illiterate like you always knows how to use words of insulates you fucking asshole bitch

[email protected]
Quote:

who is this big fool,coming fuck you do i know you before.fuck you 10 times mother fuck like you bush

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTARD AND YOU CALLED YOURSELF GUYMAN . YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF . SEE WHAT YOU TELLING YOUR FOLLOW GUYMAN . YOU DON'T NEED TO BE CALL ONE GUYMAN . WHILE EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING IN LIFE . MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOUR OKIJA SHRINE . DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH YOUR LIFE AND STOP INSULTING PEOPLE . I FEAR NO EVIL BECAUSE GOD IS MY STRENGTH .
SEA NEVER DRY

[email protected]
Quote:
make God punish you,your papa,your mama toto there,fuck you and your entire generation,infact who i wish i can see you make you believe,you bbasterd,i be like person you feet treaten?look i ascept challanges,i no blaim you all dis axe men,basterd like you,look if you they find person to trethen not a norseman like me oh>>>>>i go tel you say i be small body danger body,ask your mother who be really your father,i think you dont no your father thats why you de vex say i hold money pass you,without these job i still leave by my amnesty monthly pay,you a norror de treaten a senior vikings like me God punish you there 10 times>infact give me your nigeria numb make i call you mad man,you feet travel abroed for your life,if you dont no am not in the country being sponsord by federal govt in amnesty programme,winch like you,mugu,419,thunder fire you there

[email protected]
Quote:

GO TO HELL POOR SMELLING FOOL .. YOU ARE CRUSING IN ORDINARY LAND ROVER AND YOU ARE MAKING MOUTH . HOW MANY PLOT OF LAND DO YOU HAVE IN VICTORIA ISLAND ? 2 OF MY BOY ARE CRUSING ON HIGH LANDER ,AND YOU CALLED YOURSELF GUY MAN . YOU ARE STILL BATTLING FOR JOB . SHAME RESPECT SENIOR MEN ,SO THAT YOU WILL LIVE LONG . ASK FOR HELP IF YOU NEED .. AND STOP TALKING BLAH BLAH BLAH

[email protected]
Quote:
do u knw u are a fucking bich
do u knw the kind of work i do?
i am a drug seller #corcane
ur mama no tell u say when she dey beg last week, she see one gentle man way give he 500 dollars make she use chop 4 ikeja under briage
nothing bt a whole idoit fool

[email protected]
Quote:

You are such a fool! A brat! Useless thing! Your manner of thinking shows that you have no levels, your brains are retarded. You are nothing more than an imbecile and the gods of Bini land will destroy you. I will take your name to a place you will live to regret you ever replied my first messages to you. Your mother and father i know are already regretting they had a thing like you because you are less than a human being. See where you are raising your imbecile life to be, sorry you can't get there, stop dreaming. Go and get a life.

[email protected]
Quote:

guy wetin de vex you?you no me before?abi your papa create sight come givam your name?look i be ikwere man i no be poor man like you,you are a reched fool born by a basterd,you are on able to even feed your parents,look am a big boy i have buildings in my home town port harcourt,i sell lands wortin over 5million par plot,am not lookin for moni on sight,i dont even have to be wastin my time talkin to a fool like you,go and write jamb then you can write me back you son of a monkey,your mama toto de smell pass ice fish water,i no you very well an igbo man,419,am in dakar in no easy if in easy enter flight and no the expencies mugu,you they use scrab phone the worry my laptop,you be yahoo boi no laptop,for your prayers for me these year i need more of that becus you are workin for my favour,every course shall turn for my good in jesus name amen,God almighty knows i didnt do you anytin you are just jelious but i dont have to waste my time with you becus you are a temptation to me,guy go your way you be winch i bind you in jesus name,you de vex make i no collect your maga while you your self you be maga.please dont diturb me any more becus i pass you,you de disturb my laptop,dis laptop cost pass your cloth,phone,and even your shoe you de wear for leg,fustrated man without yahoo no food;you want compare your self with me in which way,i can even feed you and nonsence frustrated family for life with my investments and income from federal govt of nigeria,thunder fire you there for your left yansh

[email protected]
Quote:

god punish you and your family and very soon ogun go use your blood bath with your family and all your relatives
and your family dem go kill and all your family
aiye maje ni,oloriburuku alaye maje
and who be small boy for this game and you know what aye ti baje
and ole sheorire mo laye
awon ebi ma fi oju sukun hen very soon

[email protected]
Quote:

lol i know say you be ibo boy but some ibo boy wey i know get sense pass you, and i want to thank you for carry my name go that your shrine because im really hot now and i no be nigeria small G guy like you huh if you won see me come SA na i dey now and i don dey this game since 2002 i don go different country with this game so if you want us to see i go arrange my boy make them meet you so you go know as e dey go and i go buy you for like i buy goat for market i swear nobody for your family fit get money like me and if you really believe in your shrine test me,na money you won carry go do am but me dey do am for my self,since i start this work na you be number one fool i go see for my life because i know even know the maye wey your hungry father dey talk now and you dey here dey talk like fool......mind you i get so many small guy like you wey dey work for me so i fit teach you job if you want and na free because i want to help your poor mother hahaahaha mumu olodo oshi but if you reject this na inside poverty that your hungry father and mama wey dey village go die put,you dey crying for my neck because you won make i help your life.............if you know say you get mind i dey go Spain next week make we meet for (Aragon, Spain) next and i will be in( Rey Sancho Ramírez hotel) we can meet there if you are man enough to face me then you will know more than your father.........................ibo guy like you dey live with me here in SA wey i dey feed and give clothes and them no be fool like your mama and papa wey be fool, why you no contact FBI instead of EFCC lol do you think i'm babe on this street o boy na ogun go kill you kill person wey teach small boy like you work.
i dey come naija Dec and i will like to see you so you will know who you dey follow talk beside what type of car you dey ride i fit guess BABY BOY,EOD,COROLLA SPORT,BIG DADDY or all those small Camry lol na ogun go kill you once again weting i don get from this from this work go buy all your family or you think say i be G guy of low class like you come make i show you way,you talk say i no get any contact for my email lol you think say i be small boy like you wey no get get guys wey dey work for you all those you $500,$1000 wey dey collect na small money come make i teach you TAX refund,wire,home equity or any work wey you want mumu..................get back to me coz i know say you need help and i swear to God i fit help you because i no won make you use your mama do SLIM JOE.............................. *DELETED*

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

i wish you well bro.....nwa nne no be so life be bro........more western union for you

Quote:

onwu gbo gi na umu nna gi. onye iberibe di ka gi anu ofia. i gaghi adi ndu were rio onwa ozo na abia. kitikpa gba gbo gi.

Quote:
Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo molebi eeeeee ode ni shori re

Quote:
Ur family

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Your father penis na him you go suck, and fuck you mother pussy, idiot, you don finish be that, thief call your father and mother so that you will be sucking your father and fucking your mother, oboy you don finish be this, you will soon swallow HIV spam, from 419 to gay abi? you will soon die

and

Quote:
Can you send me the nake pics make i see, i want to see your naked and dock

[email protected]

Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MONEY PIKIN LIKE YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
sure boy send me your link alll boys dey find money u fit helpme wit sumtins hafa my name na victor

[email protected]
Quote:
go get a life boy!

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
madness is in your blood okay, and you're an asshole if you don't know that. am not talking about agness here or her monies okay cause you didn't chop her and stop bragging bush goat? i mean i want to teach you what you don't know rather you there fooling around. does your grammar look like an educated person who can convince mugu that's why clients can't fall cheap with all those jagons you're writing....alright this will be the last time am gonna write you my beast, just kiss my ass and lick it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
[email protected]

Quote:
madness is in your blood okay, and you're an asshole if you don't know that. am not talking about xxx here or her monies okay cause you didn't chop her and stop bragging bush goat? i mean i want to teach you what you don't know rather you there fooling around. does your grammar look like an educated person who can convince mugu that's why clients can't fall cheap with all those jagons you're writing....alright this will be the last time am gonna write you my beast, just kiss my ass and lick it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
madness is in your blood okay, and you're an asshole if you don't know that. am not talking about xxx here or her monies okay cause you didn't chop her and stop bragging bush goat? i mean i want to teach you what you don't know rather you there fooling around. does your grammar look like an educated person who can convince mugu that's why clients can't fall cheap with all those jagons you're writing....alright this will be the last time am gonna write you my beast, just kiss my ass and lick it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safari Issac to Chad
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
well nothing i can say that you and your family will soon die and all
you see as happiness in your life

Quote:
well silent is the best answer for a fool like you and empty barrel
make alot of noise so continue with that...am not in the same level
with you and shows you are the dumbest i ever know....so continue
coursing your whole family and your life non of my biz

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK YOUR DAD,FUCK YOUR SHRINE!GET A LIFE BITCH.FUCK OFF AND STOP EMAILING ME.

Quote:

your a foolish boy and it shall not be well with you,your hustle,your parents,your shrine and all the clients you have...YOU NEED TO IMPROVE ON YOUR ENGLISH.YOU CAN NEVER COLLECT GOOD MONEY WITH THIS ENGLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
oma she oriburu ni, baba eeee iya eeee ma fo gu sun kun eeee niiii, aya aba je ni u bastard....

Quote:

Go to Hell and burn to aches u big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you sound more frustrated and unenlightened....
hope you say you are a big boy? why sounding like you are a frustrated soul?
come up boy.....you far from what you described yourself to be
you sound more like the Village boy that you write about in your previous mail...
well all in all.. Chukwu goze gi nwa nna

+447024044204
I am waiting for your call

Quote:
making a lot of mouth
you just a piece of shit brought out from slum
your dad is a gay that like sucking cock..
your mum is a bitch from gutter
your entire family are beggars
have you ever been out of Nigeria before?
come on boy, hope you were going to call me?
just find out you ARE BROKE TO BUY SOME CALL CREDIT ON YOUR MOBILE
calling international number will definitely make you hungry for a month....
you need some money, you let me know, is a good thing you are an Igbo boy who is behaving like yoruba idiot
we igbo have values, don't know why you are such an arrogant bastard...

[email protected]
Quote:
I know the game my friend,go to hell you fucking uneducated Nigerian fucker bastard,I am was born in the richest city of Africa in Johannesburg,so you can't Robb me you bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
now i know say you na original mugu,mumu,go fuck yourself,fuck your mother and fuck your papa for anus,na rugged man you dey talk to,i don't yarn too much,i beleive in blood for blood that is my slogan,Bastard.........

[email protected]
Quote:

Christ whom I save didn't make me scared of people like you,He will judge you for what you have just said,remember God is not a man like you okay,and you are not God that you can make me scared,you don't know me an d why should I be scared of you,am not scared and you can't make me scared okay,not even one day,am not and I never,so there is nothing you will say to me that will make me scared okay,even if you say I will die now,I can't be scared okay,so go away,and you even far from me okay

Quote:
May God judge you for the people you have robbed and you will get you penalty in the abyss,I am an educated South African guy,born in the richest country of Africa,am not like you born in Nigeria,people like you make Nigerians to be insulted everywhere because of you guys whom they wanna live life of wickedness,the Lord is watching in Heaven between the cherubim,He will judge you no matter what,mark my words in this,God will judge you,not me not anyone but God will judge you

[email protected]
Quote:

man do u know where i base from am un touched able okay and i dont fear you okay and if u want to die try me and have i steal your client man why u Fool u no get sense Gold dicker foolish man why do u know me and why are u saying all this bowlshit to me Kim off from ma syd okay sUPER mugu maga why we all de one game and u dey tell me this Kwasia man fool why u get mt foto wey u dey talk me say u go take go you Gods der take go am here waiting for ya

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this animal i identify urself fool common English zero whats my biz with you ogun kill you and your entire generation

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOURSELF BASTARD, NA ONLY KNOW SOME PLACE, YOUR OWN SMALL, EMPTY VESSELS MAKE PLENTY NOISE. BITCH *DELETED* DO WHAT THEY CANNOT DO, REAL *DELETED* STAY ON TOP. FUCK YOU AND YOUR CLIENT.....FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
That's so smart little boy, you've done greatly well. You can't even say anything in good English and you call yourself hustling boy? Damn you are a hustling shit, struggling for a bone with little piece of meat, Ode bad belle is allowed. Ode you called yourself a don in this game and you are still struggling for a client. LOL, you need to sit yourself down and think about your life. Go back to school and have a Bsc or even masters then you can battle me in this game. Everything you texted in English is wrong, Jesus, how do you even control clients? You sounded like an Ajegunle struggling boy, Listen up I have a lot of clients and I don't know who your client is, just tell me and I will simply leave her for you, I believe it will be one of the poorest clients I have on my list. Guy you funny ooooooo, how could you be so low to text your mom's life history in such a beautiful way?Thumbs up *DELETED*, you need to be in the movie industry. I won't welcome any imbecile statement from you any longer, just tell me who your client is and I'll surrender, I am a big hustler and my son I always believe there are millions of rich clients out there, not this poor one you are fighting over. I can tell my boys to track you down and teach you a lesson of your life but I believe I'm too big for that with the way God has blessed me, I don't stress anymore. I'll tell you the secret of everything in this game, if you want to be successful, don't sit too much on a client not even a poor client. Don't forget to tell me the name of your client then you'll have her, Chinedu Ewu.... Goat. I should have forwarded your email to the Anti fraud department in Nevada, I know few people that works with me in the fraud department in USA, I am a don I told you but I believe you are just enjoying life, so I don't want to block the $50 you are still begging for.

Quote:
Talking to you is a waste of time and energy, I have better clients to handle because hustle pay a lot and not talking to an idiot that cant even spell at all. Did you bother to go to a primary school? I pity your life, this job will end someday and people that doesn't have good qualification or certificate like you will end up cleaning my shoes. Take a look at the spelling of your Land Rover? AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVAR....... A big boy with great spelling error, I bet you will even have a big head with no brain because you keep calling yourself a big boy. Get a life and I won't take any shit from your sorry ass again, all the message you will be sending to me now will be automatically diverted to the Fraud Unit. Big Boy Land Rovar..... mumu of life, everlasting idiot. Forever fool.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
To your Father and your Mother devil baptise you idoit like you mumu odel,Big goat with your criminal parents.Suck my dick pinking wen ashawo born for thief.Go kill your self you don't worth leaving among the God sent children like us.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU BE MUMU. YOU SABI WHO U DEY FOLLOW YAN . YOU JUST DEY BLUFF , NWANNE OWURU MAKA G , ARU MIELA M. IHOTAGO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Slow down man. Do not under rate any one. You might be my Driver in future. Dumb Ass *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
jOHN NIQQA I DEY TAP FOR RANGE ROVER WEY U DEY TAP FOR LAND ROVER .. ABI U NO SEE ME BEFORE AND U DEY DIS ME WHY U FOOL JOHKEY AND U FOOL U BE NAIGA BOY U KNW WER I FRM KIM OFF BUSHMAN MAKE U NO TRY ME OR EALSE I GO BLOW U MOUTH .....
UNDERSTAND
U DEY TALK BOWLSHIT FOR NIGERIA KWASIA MAN
NERVER TRY ME
DE SUPREMO...
BBF
GOLD DICKER
FOLKEN SCAMMER WE ALL DEY ONE GAME BUH U FOOL PASS ALL GAME BOIZS
NEXT TIME NA JOKE WITH NO NOISE FAMILY BAAFIIRA

Quote:
tell your juju to do something now cus i know say we dont know each and u started it all; and i dont fear anybody on this earth the one i Fear is the Lord and no one again so try me and will see what happens then Gold dicker u dey tap for land rover wey i tap for Range Rover .. so u no be ma size and
Now tell me u fool wey client am i talking dat belong to u John key
BaBa God Son No One Fi Touch him
u dey trust me in 2days u go die okay so nerver try me now am done with u dont message me again okay .......

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol.. You make me laugh though, you don't even know my name, not to talk of having my picture? What are you smoking boy?
Well, I saw that shitty WU spam you sent, nice try... You're a clown to me though

Quote:
Boy, I don't know who the hell you're, but you're very traceable... don't let me spend money to find you, because you will hate your life existence.

Quote:
Alaye, na you create the client? Boy, do you know what country I am ? If you're sophisticated or tech savvy enough, try and check my IP.... I'm not on your level, the last time I visited a cafe was year 2008. Boy, come let me school you..

[email protected]
Quote:
lol..lol.... you get land rovers but you no fit spell ham lol...lol... God go do our own...Mr Big Yahoo Boy.....lol...point of correction, I don't do smelling jabs..

[email protected]
Quote:

Fuck U Mehn...Wetin b lotto...i dont do smellos Job Mehn...Get a Life and Stop Disturbing Others, All these Names, You calling OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI...I Got them right in my Room...

So If you wanna Tell me what you talking about , Send a Better email Bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be a fool saying all this bushit of which you don't know me in person and otherwise....Fuck your generation and my God will thunder you..

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be a bastard for saying all that to me, did I know u? And who is your maga? If your work is good what is your guy looking for online? Instead of you to talk as a good person you are just talking like an animal do I even know ur client?

[email protected]
Quote:
Hummer is shit but i am riding with Range Over Sportline Bastard big blind fool illitrate go and die with your parent and you entire family..

[email protected]
Quote:
From your words, You don't sound like you like you own a Bicycle,You Cant even write Correct English..So *DELETED* Calm Down...What do you really want , I don't have any deal with you *DELETED*...Get some Life.Only Bush Men Talk the way you do...If you Got anything you wanna Talk about ...Let me know, I think these Conversation Might be Error ...

[email protected]
Quote:
OLORI BURUKU NI MAMA EHH ABI WHO BE CLIENT WAY I MAIL OR I DEY FOLLOW TALK HE BE LIKE SAY YOU WON DIE LIKE FOWL YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEY FOLLOW TALK IF HE SURE FOR YOU DROP YOUR CELL NUMBER HERE MAKE WE MEET ONE ON ONE AND SEE IF GROUND NO GO SWELLO YOU THAT MOMENT IDIOT LEARNER YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER NAH HIM YOU FOLLOW TALK FOR THAT NONSENSE MAIL WAY YOU SEND ME GOD PUNISH YOU CHINEDU ABI WATIN YOU CALL YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHY YOU SENDING ME SUCH MESSAGE ABI GOD WAN PUNISH YOU AND GIVE YOU SORROW TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE, WHO YOU BE AND WETIN YOU DEY FOLO ME YANCH, SHEY YOU DEY MAD NI, ABI THEM WAN CRY FOR YOU TILL THE YEAR OF THIS YEAR, ABI YOU NO USE YOUR MONEY TALK BETTER TILL YOU DIE, WHAT RUBBISH, IF YOU BE MAN WHY YOU NO CON CONFRONT ME INSTEAD 0F SENDING SUCH EMAIL, AND MOREOVER I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR FUCKING MOTHER BEFORE AND NEVER PRAY TO KNOW A PEST LIKE YOU, AND WETIN YOUR TYPE DEY FIND ONLINE ABI YOU DEY FIND CLIENT WEY YOU WANT THIEF NA WETIN UNA LIKE YOU DEY DO, PERSON WEY NO GET GLORY NA TO FIGHT FOR PERSON CLIENT NA UNA DEY DO AND ME NO BLAME YOU, NO MAKE ME CATCH YOU OR ELSE YOU GO SUFFER I SWEAR AND ALWAYS DEY WATCH BACK IF YOU DEY WAKA, BECAUSE GUN SHOT FROM NO WHERE GO HIT YOU BASTARD....GOD PUNISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOU......YOU THINK SAY NA SMALL BOY YOU DEY WRITE.....WHICH CLIENT YOU MAMA PUT FOR ONLINE WAY I CUM CARRY FROM YOU......IFA GO KILL ......OGUN GO SUCK YOUR BLOOD .....
ME NA OMO IFA OOOOO NO DULL HAM......IF YOU MESS UP WITH ME.....AWONTO LAYE GO KILL YOU...AND TURN ALL THERE BACK ON YOU......ALL THE FOOD WAY YOU THEY SEE EAT ....GO DRY FROM TODAY......OGUN GO KILL YOU....BASTARD ,....OBATALA GO KILL YOU...ODUA GO KILL YOU....THURDER STRIKE YOUR MAMA

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa onye car wash

[email protected]
Quote:
see this mumu, i be nor wan insult your parent becos my words are prophecy, your mama and papa go die this year, since you say na anoda person mugu becos u get access to the mugu be your life and destiny na so your life go bi, death na he bi your ponsion this year.

you will neva see good thing he your life again till you die this same year in the name of jesus, since type rubbish to me with your hand, that hand will bring what will destroy you soon, you foolish idiot you just dug your grave very soon you shall be place inside.

i tell you before if you know say u bi man drop your contact make i call u track you down, make we see who bi who u bastard that is depending on only one client to earn a living, dey tell me about toyota highlander, u wey poverty don take over your life, dig my profile if ur mind nor cut, fool like u

every thing wey u dey typr nor enta road fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN BI YOUR OWN SELF WHO BI YOUR CLIENT WHEN MAKE YOU THEY DISTRUB MI.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahha mugu u dont even know me d insult your father goodbye dont ever rpl b4 hell will visit u at night ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey man, how come your mails keeps coming to my box? I think you need to check cos something is definitely wrong somewhere, have been getting all this messages that's not meant for me. Im sure the real owner is missing out so double check to know if he/she is getting them. I would appreciate if i get them no more.

Thanks.

[email protected]
Quote:
AMU NNA GI NA AGBA FREE WILL NA IME OTU NNE! TOYO HILANDER SMALL CAR BOY!

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL BY THIS TIME TOMORROW YOU WILL BE NO MORE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT SO I WILL KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Its OBVIOUS U are a drop out,eat d money while u can smally na only $25k usd ?.
hahahahahahaha
Empty barrel makes d loudest noise dats wat u are damn ur generation with DEATHROWS

[email protected]
Quote:
you be client lol

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see that madness runs in your family. such a pity.

[email protected]
Quote:
anything you said shall tight on your family you cant hear cry of child again in your family mugu

Quote:
remain same your family and members of your family you dead already mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a stupid boy that maga na your mama moni or papa all your curses will go back to u I trust the God I serve

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EVER U CALLED URSLF STARTING FROM 2DAY OGUN WILL KILL U AND YOU FAMILY INFACT U WILL NEVA HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE...

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Generation will not see better in their life till generation to generation

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy, stop sending emails to me bcos i don't know you and you don't know me. I don't even know the work you are referring to and what is my business if the work paid you $4000 this week.

Stop sending email to me bcos you don't know what i am capable of doing spiritually and i don't know what you are capable of doing too. Stop all this insult and abuse.

A word is enough for the wise.

Bye.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] - All I did was ask him for a bank account Rolling Eyes

Quote:
KWASIA GAY BOI LIKE U,YOU TINK U BE SMART RIGHT,I SAY COME GET ME INNA ABK IF YOUN TINK SEH YOU THUG PUSSY.MAYBE YOU MIGHT NEVER KNOW HOW REALLY I AM READY FOR YOU ASSHOLES FOR LONG NOW JUSS CAAN FACE ME.

username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ask him for his address then and you'll go face him Twisted Evil

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD ALMIGHTY WILL PUNISH YOU. IDIOT. YOU WILL ROUT IN HELL BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU USELESS HOMO.

[email protected]

Quote:
You wan you papa to spam your mouth abi? oto nne gi there idiot, you will soon swallow your mama and papa HIV & AID

[email protected]

Quote:
go suck your poppa dick.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS !!! PLS WHO GIVE YOU THIS TITTLE? ARE YOU SURE? TALK TRUE..

I NO SEE ANY THING THAT MAKES YOU "HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS"

MADNESS IS WHAT YOU WILL CURE PLEASE ACT FAST..

HIS ROYAL HIGH MONKEY MAN !!!

[email protected]
Quote:

Heheheeee, the most stupidiest shit I hav ever seen is uuuu, ur so crazy

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM PROMISING YOU ONE THING THAT YOU WILL DIE BEFORE ENDING OF THIS YEAR TO PROOF TO YOU WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH I DONT SAY MUCH JUST BE PREPARED I WILL VISIT YOU SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
If you ever message me again ...I swear u will perish...I will rain Biblical Curse on you...I give you my words, I don't know who you are, who you be, the next thing you send to me is about this disgusting, dirty, unpleasant messages, worst of it all you cant even write, you name yourself Chief, If i see your message on my inbox again, I will curse you you get that...You example of shame, u dont know me, i dont know you, the next things for you to say is about about Gay...Suck mehn...Even they send you message you should see this are peculiar people....

[email protected]
Quote:
IS IT CHIEF OR THIEF?STOP TALKING ABOUT MAMA TOTO TO THIS MATTER.LETS US FACE OUR SELF. YOUR ENGLISH IS PROPER AND SOUND.

CHIEF INNO YOUR LANDLORD IS TROUBLING YOU DO I LIE? ASK ME HOW I KNOW
THIS. BP IS WHAT YOU HAVE FACED SINCE YEARS. YOUR MIND IS NOT AT REST
DUE TO ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER.

IF YOU ARE A REAL GUY MAN, I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TELL
YOUR FELLOW MEN OF THE SAME JOB THAT HE WILL NEVER SEE "KOBO" I AM
VERY SORRY THIS IS A MUSIC OF EVERY ONE AND ONE MIND MORE SO IT GOES
WITH PRAYER. GOD IS BLESSING ME WHEN ANY TIME COMES HE DOES IT. I DID
NOT ADD SALT OR PEPPER.

YOUR KIND OF CHIEF DIE PEOPLE'S JOB AND EAT THEIR MONEY/SHARE.

BYE GOD SHOULD HAVE MARCY ON US.

BACK TO SENDER !!!!

NAME : OTUNNE GI
ADDRESS: UMUNNA GI
TEST QUESTION: HAW MANY MEN U MAMA FUCK
AND ANSWER: U N 1THOSAND OF UR STINKI MATES N MI DOG
CONTROL NUMBER: 4444KKK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:

DEAREST CRIMINAL

IF YOU HAVE MOTHER, I THINK YOU WILL NOT BE SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS. MY PARENTS ARE FEED WELL. ARE YOU PROUD OF PARENTS?

IF YOU HAVE MONEY EAT IT SAFELY, STOP CRAPS OK !! HOW MANY COMPANIES DO YOU HAVE? PLOTS OF LANDS AND HOUSES DO YOU HAVE?

YOU DON'T HAVE KEKE EVEN.

[email protected]
Quote:

Innocent Mekus my guy make you no forget say na one love we all dey. How you go just the cast and abuse your bros in that manner. It's against the ethics of the game we de play.
Na white man i dey find, no be you nor your papa or mama. I have my reasons. To force them pay compensation for slave trade, and also for occupation and colonization of Africa.
If you understand my reasons, you will not abuse me the way you have done. May all your insult and curses go back you and your entire family okay.
For your information, i be big boy, and i have collected so much money and will still be collecting .
As i told you, be wise. Na you wey be mugu because your eyes never open. You are still in darkness and you will die in darkness.
Taka care.
Na me Promoter.

Quote:

ANY PERSON WEY NO GET MAMA I PITY FOR HIM LIFE WILL NOT SWEET YOU.

SORRY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT ENJOY BREAST OF A REAL WOMAN.

YOU ARE THE FIRST SON OF ASHAWO OOOO!!

YOU NO GET HABIT ....YOU ARE BAD. WHY NOT WRITE H R H AGAIN....

HIS ROYAL HIGH THIEF INNOCENT ......OF NDI IGBO LAND.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY TYPE LIKE PERSON WAY JUST START WORK LAA
I DON EVEN FUCK YOUR MAMA BEFORE ...OKAY NO VEX....ME NA BAD GEE WITH E.O.D America sperk .check me on face book......I CARRY YOUR MOTHER FOR OLOSHO LOLZ......LOL....YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY SMILES OKAY ...GOD PUNISHED YOUR MAMA.....I GIVE HAM 5 THOUSAND FOR A NIGHT ...I FUCK HER TILL THE NEXT MORNING
YOU FUCKING SHEET ....BEEEFER ....I HATE YOU .....POMO YOU NO CHOP FISH YOU NO CHOP .....YOU SAY NA BEEF YOU IDIOT WANT......ABEG LISTEN I AM NOT A CAFE TYPE ....I DEY MY OWN CABA......YOU EVEN GET LAND??
IDIOT ....LAA LOLZ YOU DEY SCHOOL ...I AM DOING MY FINAL PROJECT NOW @ OAU IFE ONE OF THE BIGGEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA ....OTU OTU.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOU U NO FIT WRITE NA COPY AND PASTE....GO FUCK YOUR MAMA FOOL...THE SMALL MONEY WEY U GET IDIOT...YOU NO EVEN GET MONEY WEY MY BOYS DEM GET USELESS FELLOW

Quote:

U BE FOOL.............I NO GET THINGS TO TALK WITH JOBLESS PERSON LIKE YOU...NA WATING UR MAMA FACE YOU DEY TALK SO FOOL..

[email protected]
Quote:

Lolz....I NO GET YOUR TIME.....I DEY UPDATE WORK....NA YOU DEY LESS BUSY IDIOT...
YOU BETTER FIND SOMETHING DOING....YAHOO IS NOT UR WAY BRO......YOU SMELLOWS ..LOLZ...
4 MAGA DEY PAY ME....IDIOT .....EVERYDAY IS MY PAYING DAY ....YOU PUSSY ASS *DELETED*
I AM A BIG BOI.....JAH BLESS ME..SO WHY YOU DEY HATE ME....??? THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA..
THIS IS MY LAST MESSAGE TO YOU....I GET MANY THINGS TO DO......

[email protected]
Quote:

Awwwwww!Omo na u mugu pass Jare! Forget all your bullshit vocabulary. Tears of Sorrow is your portions from ur Genesis to revelations as from this Moment till infinity of who mother-fuckker you or your damn group maybe.
Bad news as open your down of success from now on. You shall never succeed anymore on whatever you lay your hands on as from now On. With the power of Kahaba, Mecca and Medina.......( Big Amen ) to you and your Family.
From one problem to another is what you called on from now on. And shall be given onto you, your groups, Your wife's, kids, sisters, brothers,uncle's, Aunty's, Your Mom and Dad too. I never mean to put all this on your families. But, You Son of a bitch Request for it.

Fuck you and your Shrine. Just to let you know. As from now On Bad news Will always be your till Infinity.

Ogun, ni afi eje eee Wee, god of thunder ni apa Iwo ati awon Family Eeeee. Esu Wo inu ile lati oni lo. Igbe rara ni Ara n san wole. Iwe ibanuje. Wo inu ile ti ogbe lati oni lo.
Your doors of Success is been closed as from now on.
Believe or not.
It's your portion.
Ayafi ti won ba fi Soap and Water bath you when den born you. Ni kan lo ku. Ni this one way I tell you too night won't be your portion. As long as you be shower with water and Soap when you and your group at born.
JusT, no all is well with you!

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL U SAID IS BACK TO U FUCKING ASS HOLE, WHO IS UR JOB OR CALLED MUGU LIKE U MENTIONED?

DESK OF THE
PRESIDENT OF WEST COAST

[email protected]
Quote:

how na so you get time to dey waste , you know me before or you think say i be like cafe boy guy i beleive say you nor know me and you better check well before you send message .... i beg you nor send me rubish again because i nor know you and i nor even dey do lotto or scam as you people do if you get mind just drop your phone num

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid soul that doesnt have bicycle rim is talking about money in the game...if your mama turn to client i go collect from her and the worst part is her to take loan and still for me which would later send her to jail.....i get work to do...little brat....OLOGUN OWO

[email protected]
Quote:

if u really be chief i dey imagine how hopeless ur entire clan be. Lol. see time wey u bring out dey write rubbish i suppose dey ask who give u access to internet. before ur drunkard father die, him give u client as inheritance??? or dem born the mugu write ur bastard name on the mugu body. lol. ur mate dey cash out heavy money for ali and wire, u dey drag client. lol. u'll remain wretched all ur life

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A VERY VERY STUPID MAN.OTO NNE NA NNAGI, OKOKO LIKE YOU, YOU MORE THAN FUCKER. SATAN WILL KILL YOU WITHIN 7 DAY, JUST MARK MY WORD AND IT SHALL COME TO PAST IN YOUR LIFE, I TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU INSULT ANY HOW. OTO NNE GI AND AMU NNA GI EBY HI........................... DEATH IS WAITING FOR YOU VERY SOON NKITA TABIEKWA GI AMU ANU OFIA CHINEKE KPKWAGIWA OKU ONYE OSHI.I WILL FISH U OUT. BE CAREFUL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the fuck is Mr Capital??? Since you feel you are the Chairman who is so powerful, why don't you send your number and see what follows.... You also have to quiet fooling yourself talking about your parents, uneducated being....

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish I could see this fool emailing me. Do you think I've got time for this bullshit you're trying to pull with me, I suggest you go get a life and stop sending random emails OK.
Stupid low life idiot.
I wish I could see this grown ass fool sending me gibberish message in regards to what I don't even know.
I agree my sister's are bitches and thanks for letting me know that, but I guess your momma was a whore who was fucked by a thug and you turned out to be the result of the flipping pregnancy.
Make one more step in writing me an email and you will know how I will fish you out despite the fact that I don't stay in that country, I am well connected.
go to Ago Palace, Ikeja, Ire Akari Est, Mushin Oshodi, ask who is Nnaemeka.
You can't mess with me cos I'm gonna screw you 10x over Bitch ass dog!

[email protected]
Quote:
You say I get maga and you still say make I free your maga I think you
need psychological attention.. Get. A life and stop sending me this
abusive message cos I don't care how rich you are or powerful if. I
finish my research and find out who you are don't be disappointed to
sleep in BLOOD Bath. Useless chief

[email protected]
Quote:
You are stupid for writing me that message I leave in Paris am not a shoe shiner I will fly to meet the man unless we do the work together

[email protected]
Quote:
Na small pikin dey worry you, idiot like. if you have really seen money not to mention chopin you no go dey act like this wey u dey act fool like you. na Iyi oji go kill u for there rubbish. i no know u and u don't know me, i don't even know the Job you are talking of not to talk of leaving it.

If really u don see money and u be chief as u claim to be, u no go dey act like this bcos u know guys full net dey hustle. u be chief and u done see money and u dey chop money but look at the email address u dey use work: DEBTAPPROPRIATION MANAGEMENT COMMISSION <[email protected]> u be low life bitch, u no be my class.

I will not write u again, i even wanted to know the job u are referring to and if we go work am together but i have seen that u are a low life mother fucking bitch. U no get mama and sisters that is why u can open mouth and refer to people mum in that manner. go and ask ur mama who born u.

Foolish boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
Do I know you? I never wanted to reply to your email but on a second thought, I am sure you must be crazy or something, go home and ask you baby mama to teach you some manners because am sure you are sick in the head. You just woke up one morning and start talking non sense about me, well, I dont have the best adjective to quantify your stupidity just take my advice and ask you old woman to teach you some manners. And never you contact me again SUCKER, FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO IF YOU BE WHO U SAY YOU ARE SHOW YOUR SELF OR ELSE GOD GO STRIKE YOU TO DEATH,ME AND U NO BE MATE I DEY CHILLING MODE HERE FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DEY WORK FOR SHELL BIG MAN TO THE FULLEST NA HIN I BE.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2014-11/12/00085812.393.htm
Quote:
Hey listen up, don't know who the fuck this messages of yours are meant for but he's certainly not getting them so it would be better for your to always check your recipient's email address properly before sending, i want no more of your annoying messages and pls let this be the last you send them to me, im not part and parcel of whatever you got going on with your friend but pls don't ever send me this messages again cos they are damn annoying and irritating to the eyes.

Once again im not ([email protected])
Good day.

[email protected]
Quote:
i am not a nigerian bullshit!

[email protected]
Quote:
EXCUSE ME WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT

[email protected]
Quote:
You are capita MAD you are noting but fool I don't know you and I don't want to know you this stupid son of bitch lol jealous you dey mad sha
Sent from military department based

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRST AND LAST WORD FROM ME
YOUR LIFE IS OFF THE LANE SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT AND YOU DON'T WANNA CONCENTRATE ON YOUR 419 BUSINESS AM GONNA KILL YOU. WATCH THE DRAMA THAT'S GONNA START HAPPENING IN YOUR FAMILY IN 3 DAYS FROM NOW.

From Ogidigan

Quote:
YOUR LIFE IS OFF THE LANE SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT AND YOU DON'T WANNA CONCENTRATE ON YOUR 419 BUSINESS AM GONNA KILL YOU. WATCH THE DRAMA THAT'S GONNA START HAPPENING IN YOUR FAMILY IN 3 DAYS FROM NOW.

From Ogidigan

[email protected]
Quote:
You need More to learn boy
You are even using gmail to converse as a Bank in United Kingdom if it is education that give money in this business you guys will never even have penny try and learn more boy.

What a pity, you cannot even express your written did you even attend any School at all i know that you are a dropout primary level but it is well if you don't mind. I can be your teacher come to my school you have your PHD.

Have a nice day, you are even in UK and you cannot further your education it is a very shameful thing my boy take care of your self stay blessed.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go back to primary school and learn how to construe English, YOU ARE A NINCOMPOOP

YOUR KIND OF WRIT-UP SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A NINCOMPOOP (AN IDIOT)

[email protected]
Quote:
From Every thing you said i know you are a small boy that started scam work new that is why you linked your Nigeira name Henry Emeka to a white man picture on face book don't you know that finding you is very easy. Your ip is showing a clear and well known location in Malaysia. The same IP location used to access Henry Emake face book account as a black man Is also being used to access Kinston Desmond face book account as a white man. And also used to in access bank in London @ gmail.com and Elizabeth alan @ outlook.com
Be careful and don’t play fool with people you don’t know online to avoid putting yourself in problem. POOR THING

Quote:
Emeka You can't even express your self with good English. You are crying like hell for no reason. Anyway i send back your message to you and you must meet them all before end of June 2015. Watch Out
Today at 12:41 AM

[email protected]
Quote:
if u are not a g gay am sorry but if u are 1 the day u do anything fraudulently that day u must lost 1 of ur luv 1.

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother the letter did not send to you intentional.so stop molesting your self,if you are wise as you think you would only delete the letter instead of making insult or causing me.did i cause you on the letter,is just a proposal if you are interested you reply and see what i am upto.

[email protected]
Quote:
see you my God go kill you if you are not well do not come my side you hear me or not your father.

[email protected]
Quote:
Koni da fun eeee !!! Olofo ! Awon obi e ma fi oju sun ekun eeeeee ni!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You be big fool oo .. why you won die ?

[email protected]
Quote:
I see you are rude man you are game boy and you dey do like this just know what you will before work on you guys i believe in God and devil power if you want to try me still sending mail if you will not regret it if you know who you dey follow talk you will never talk to me like this i ask you as nice guy who is your client i have alot of work am doing and am not into dating am in malaysia so never talk to me like this again i know i cannot do anything on internet but i get power i can use to get you and you will regret it Please let me know your client name i will stop d job you need to talk like someone who have a future and you calling your self big man who are you i can show you my link to know who you are talking too

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FUCKING BASTARD....HANG UR SELF FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this now !!! what did i do for you Pls !!! is this Monkey oh who what is all this

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FACE YOUR LANE

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see ur medulla is located in the core of ur stupidity. Ain't gat tym for ur sick broke asss.
This stunt you pulling ain't no rich n* kinda shit.
Get dat in ur skull and get a life ...

[email protected]
Quote:
You better find another job to pay you and your motherfuckker Ashore to survive in other to chase other Wealthy N*z around you. How may home did you own you damn nothing fool *DELETED*? You are full of damn sheet. Nothing to survive on. If your jobs pay you well. You won't have no time to get me disturb with you meaningless thinking.
Go to heal you crazy n*r. Hustle hard to get paid. Okay

Your fuckking generations to revolutions!

[email protected]
Quote:
ODI ORUKURUKU MOGBA ATARE,ODI ORUKURUKU MAGBA ABERE,GBOGBO IRE OWO E LOMA KU DANU....USELESS RITUAL MAN WEY DEY CALL HIMSELF WORKING BOI..

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN IS NOT FOR ME BUT I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL , BACK TO SENDER .

[email protected]
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33285&f=3&sid=a10778d21fb8b0bf04063fbf84e61fd8
Quote:
Sorry you have been sending me all this messages for no reason and i didn't offend or get anything wrong from you ,, i'm only working here as an Engineer here on the highsea and you can know about me here on my official page ,, http://about.me/damianrobert

Thanks and i will be greatful if you stop writing to me on my personal email my dear friend

Thanks for your co-operation

[email protected]
Quote:
i course you again and again, you will not see better in your life till you died

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

MAKE GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION UP TO 20TH GENERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, you dey madt? Who be ur client? You don't even know me yet you call me small boy. If you don chop mono wells then body no go hot you like this.
I've not been on any serious job lately so I don't understand which of your job I spoilt.
Why don't you talk like someone sensible and stop ranting like a mad cow.
I don share plenty monitor with people i Neva met. People like you so calm down or get lost

[email protected]
Quote:

HAHAHA LOOK OUT YOU LITTLE BRAT MTCN IS OLD FASHION OKAY OUTDATED IDIOT LIKE YOU STILL ON OLD LEVEL COMPLAINING TO KNOW SOMETHING WHILE YOU'RE NOTHING!! hehehe I DON'T BRAG WITH LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU SO KEEP WORKING HAD AND IF YOU WANNA LEARN FOR THINGS THAT ARE INVOKE SELL YOUR PRIDE AND BE LOYAL WITH ME WHILE I MAKE YOU RICH BY SHOWING YOU THE WAY...THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL WRITE YOU IF YOU DON'T ABLE ME I HOPE YOU WILL AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY RATHER THAN DYING IN POVERTY.....BYE

[email protected]
Quote:

From Ogidigan

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW THE GOD OF REV. JOSEPH AGBOLI'S OF VICTORIOUS ARMY CHURCH
ACME ROAD OGBA LAGOS? HE IS MY GOD YOU HAVE NO POWER !! TRY AND SEE
FIRE..

TRY COME THERE EVERY SUNDAY AND RECEIVE BLESSING.

STOP TALKING OF WITCH !!

MY GOD IS THE GOD DAVIS OYEDEPO & GOD OF AGBOLI

I AM VICTORIOUS IF YOU DON'T. I AM HERE IN LAGOS, AJANAKU STREET, OPEBI

[email protected]
Quote:

All Na 4 Ur Entire Family And Ur Generation . U Will Die Soon And U No
Go Catch Maga Again . U Go , Go Bk 2 Ur Village And Be Farming .
Oyeofemanu , Omo Ale

[email protected]
Quote:

From Every thing you said i know you are a small boy that started scam work new that is why you linked your Nigeira name Henry Emeka to a white man picture on face book don't you know that finding you is very easy. Your ip is showing a clear and well known location in Malaysia. The same IP location used to access Henry Emake face book account as a black man Is also being used to access Kinston Desmond face book account as a white man. And also used to in access [email protected] and [email protected]

Be careful and don’t play fool with people you don’t know online to avoid putting yourself in problem.
POOR THING

[email protected]
Quote:
simple fluent english you cant say, i wonder ow maga listen to you well, ow do u expect me to know your client afterrall i didnt loin into your working stuff to steal him or her you so called your client
if you are sure u can do anytin i want you to please try it i will show u dat am a complete ijebu boys

nonsense

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish ur papa, which ur client I steal, abi ur mama dey mad ni? Which level be all this one? U fit kill person, God punish that ur mouth, u call me Cafe boy, ha Ogun lo ma pa e....abi u dey craz, na ur mama pay for my school fees ni? God punish u for all u said,how much u done se for ur life inside this game? God punish that ur fucking money u got, na ur papa dey feed me? Olorun maba ti iya je ni, u fit kill me? U know who I be? Jakujaku plug ur eyes...u dey mad....Oloriburuku...if dey burn u well, reply me, ma begun fun e ni.....abi u dey mad ni? Hahha chief indeed.

[email protected]
Quote:

you will die in pain and rot in hell foolish tinging mixing u better go and learn English scumbag

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A SMALL BOY IDOLT. YOU CALL YOURSELF A GUY MAN AND YOU MISBEHAVING LIKE A KID. MAY THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOU ENTIRE FAMILY. YOUR DEAD RAT. OTU MBAWA NNE GI THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE SMALL BOY AND UNREASONABLE WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR YEARS AND I HAVE COLLECTED MONEY FROM THE GAME YOUR FOOL. SO BE WISE AND MATURE. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT THE CLIENT YOU TALK LIKE A MAN NOT LIKE A MAD AND IRRESPONSIBLE FOLLOW. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Foolish guy, the truth is that i don't know what you are talking and the client you are talking about and the job you are talking about.Why do you keep making empty threat.I believe it will be some of your guy that dial your money from your client.Stop been a fool.Do you even finish secondary school mr game player?I don't think so.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

You really an idiot and you will die like a stupid man. See what you are writing and you call your self a guy man. Someone like you do not have consent. The money is for someone who does not belong to you YOU SAY all this stuff. Let me tell you something you will soon die as a greedy man. Say Amen to it you foolish man.. Go and lean, people who has made money with this don't talk.

YOU ARE REALLY A FOOL AND YOU WILL DIE AS A FOOLISH MAN. SEE WHAT YOU ARE WRITING AND YOU CALLED YOUR SELF A GUY MAN. SOMEONE LIKE YOU DO NOT DI SHAVE TO LIVE. SOMEONE'S MONEY THAT IS NOT YOURS YOU ARE SATING ALL THIS RUBBISH. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU WILL SOON DIE AS A GREEDY MAN. SAY AMEN TO THIS YOU FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

I NO GET MUCH TO TELL YOU SON OF A MAD WOMAN, WHY I CALLED YOU SON OF MAD WOMAN IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE MANA OF APROACH AND THAT IS REASON WHY SOME OF YOU 9JA BASE GUY MAN USE TO LOOSE CONTACT THAT CAN GIVE THEM MUCH MONEY.

MAKE TURNDER FIRE YOU AND UR ENTIRE GERNARATION, NO, NOT GERNARATION, YOUR ENTIRE KINGS MEN FOR SAYING THAT I NO GET LEVEL.

I CAN GIVE YOU MY CONTACT IF YOU WANT AND I PROMISE YOU THAT IF YOU COMPLY BY GIVING ME YOUR JOB YOU WILL NOT BE POOR MAN AGAIN AND YOU WILL MAKE YOUR FATHER WHO HAS DISOWN YOU AND YOUR MAD MOTHER WHO IS STAYING IN ALABA MARKET PROUD, AT LEAST YOU CAN BUY THEM A HOUSE IN AJEGULE THERE SHE CAN INCREAS HER MADNESS AND THE REST OF THEM.

YOU KNOW WHY I HATE 9JA BASE GUY MENS, THEY ARE TOO PROUD OF THEMSELF NOT KNOWING THAT THEY DON'T KNOW ANY THING AND IT IS EASY TO TRACK THEM.

NOW YOU ARE WORKING AS AN EFCC AND YOU USE GOOGLEMAIL WHICH IS ORDINARY GMAIL WHICH YOU SUPOSE TO USE DOMAIN THAT END WITH .COM.NY

REASON MY GUY AND DON'T BE SPOLING YOUR JOB, GIVE TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW MORE THAN YOU.

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR TO YOU BOY?

REGARD
MOHAMMED

[email protected]
Quote:

LOL IS LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY LAST MAIL TO YOU. I DON'T COME TO YOU FOR US TO START CAUSING OUR SELF OR SWEARING TO OURSELF BECAUSE I SEE YOU AS SOME ONE WHO DON'T HAVE HOME TRAINING AND WHOM DOES NOT COME FROM A RESPECTFULL FAMILY.

I DON'T BLAME YOU BUT MY ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS WORK YOU SHOULD COME TO ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU RICH ALSO MAKE YOUR FAMILY PROUD.

REGARDS
MUHAMMED

[email protected]
Quote:
Real dogs don't bark ok go to hell na ur mum or father born the maga, u worth nothing guy don't claim as if u have money ok nothing 4 u call me if u can or track me face 2 face ok and stop shouting on line ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
look at what ure writting like a primary school pupils........guy go
and start primary school and learn how to write and spell,olodo like u
and try to be a guy man...........lolzzzzzzz

[email protected]
Quote:

HELLO, HOW IS DIS PLEASE?? WHY ARE YOU SENDING SUCH AN ILLICIT AND STUPID EMAIL TO ME???? DO YOU KNOW ME BEFORE, YOU USELESS IGBO BOY THAT DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL CORRECTLY I GUESS YOU HAVE SENT THIS MAIL TO THE WRONG PERSON.........

[email protected]
Quote:
guy are u curse with pidgin english? go and learn how write good
english coz dont write with illiterate guy like and tell ur monkey
father ape mother to send u go back to primary school in ur rural area
in ur cursed villiage......olodorabata like u.....like father like
son...........hahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
which client bastard everything you wrote na about your mama bastard and your family even the shine nor go gree accept you and your mama toto in grate bastard and a minus to your family fool

Quote:
YOUR LIFE HAHAHHA YOU BE FULL WHO BE YOUR MAGA IDOT WAY NOR KNOW HIMSELF MY FATHER AND MOTHER ARE BASTARDS AND A SIN TO HUMANAILTY FOR HAVING SUCH AN ABMINATION TO THE SOCITY YOU BASTARD. TELLING ME TO BACK OFF WHEN NA INTERNET WE ALL FOR CATCH AM. YOU FOOL IF TO SAY I FIT KNOW YOU i FOR LEY YOU KNOW SAY NA BLACK AXE YOU DEY MESS WITH . I AM GREATER THAN YOU AND THE OKIJA SHRINE. IF YOU HAVE KILLED I HAVE MASSCARED PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEFORE AND YOUR WORTHLESS FAMILY.
AYE NA DEY HERE. AYE AXE MEN. I TOO BAM AND I GO CAST THAT UR WORK NOBODY GO GET AM

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin dey worry self this unstable human being like you,you nor go verify to know who dey follow u drag work from the foolish way u talk show say u be lagos mumu yoruba boy wey nor sabi life for street and me in question i nor dey do lotto because lotto na for poor boys like you wey dey drag with poor asshole like u too ,i go advise you this idiot to go do conductor or ride okada since u nor know who dey worry u and your family as a whole u hear goat.

note:nor ever write come here again for your life or else problem go kill u and ur family

[email protected]
Quote:

WHICH MUGU ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? LISTEN,YOUR IN NIGERIAN AND I AM IN BURKINA FASO WHAT I HAVE I DONE TO YOU?? REMEMBER YOUR GUY MAN LIKE ME SO WATCH UR MOUTH

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha you are a very big fool. You can't even spell when speaking pidgin english. How do you correspond with your clients and make money. You should go back to school looser. Even when typing in pidgin english, you still make typographic errors, talk less if you typing civil english. Shame on you. I am sure you're best a car wash dude. hahahahahahah

GO BACK TO SCHOOL BRO.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA, MUMU LIKE YOU YOU THINK SAY NA CAFE I DAY GO?
YOUR MAMA TOTO DO BEFF MUMU FOOL LIKE YOU I GET CAR AND GET HOUSE I DO
GO SA I DO INDIA I GO CAFFEINE, OGE U NO GET MONEY. I DO PASS U I DO
PASS U, GODWIN

Quote:
Na mumu day worry ur ma

[email protected]

Quote:
Forgot jare! Na wating u dey aLl the time be this. U dey mad! Nothing like yahoo boy. Na yahOo miggarz !
Fuck ya mama Ass, sister Ass. Go to heal.
I no fit talk much jare.
Mak u no contact me no more, unless ur success want spot!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
guy , you get time oooo,.. na wa for you o .... client plenty everywhere and you just dy kill yourself for person wey no get 1 naira ... i never see mumu like you .. continue na you time and MB you dy waste , no go find cliend , dy here dy confuse yourself , .. you know me .. you dont see me before .... if you cause me finish ,wetin go come happen ... you go still dy like that ... you no go do anything ..nothing at all . so why deceiving yourself ...

Quote:
guy abeg concentrate on your work , if you get client wey you feel i get also ..,you reason with me ... if you keep joncing , i go help cast the whole work , mind yourself

[email protected]

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WAITING BE THAT YOUR CLIENT NAME WEY THEN CUT ABEG NA UNDERSTANDING MATTER BRO

[email protected]

Quote:
U be foolllllllllllll

Quote:
Swine who are u. Nigerian fool. Ur mama big LyK Abuja

[email protected]

Quote:
SHEY YOU won make impact in life sha???

[email protected]

Quote:
I pray to God, the king of all the entire universe and the Earth, the day you're going to be called for your glory, you shall be found in bad habit, your glory will not come by your way and as for this, without doing nothing to you and nor even who the hell you are, you shall not make it in Life till the ends of your entire living....

Goodbye Forever...
Scott

[email protected]

Quote:
I don tell u to pls tell me who ur client is but u knw answer,tell me just d first name of ur client

[email protected]

Quote:
i think you are a big fool and poverty is disturbing you all over your life

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you see now ,na you be small gai for dis game ...well i go use ogun swear for your generation ok if you dont stop rubbish what the fuck is all you are talking about ....never do dat again ooooooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
Mr Gomer, why u don't change yo name n call yoself Satan coz Gomer n Satan almost mean the same
Waitn for reply, thanks

[email protected]

Quote:
man what re you talking about. do we no, or have i ever mail u before??
pls check who u re sending mail to. because i don't no u from adam

[email protected]

Quote:
Actually I don't know you, but I wanna tell you that all men na men
but egede get level, me I be correct Aye, confirmed black axe, neo
black movement of africa, we are one

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK U YOUR MOTHER FATHER AND YOUR FULL FAMILY

[email protected]

Quote:
Na wa ooo, who be you wey jez dey Bc rubbish to ppl since nah ?

[email protected]

Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY SHEY I KNOW YOU BEFORE NOW ABI WITING BE ALL THIS NA DIE YOU GO DIE HAS YOU DEY SO FOOL

[email protected]

Sent in large red text

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IS MY PRAYER TO WHO SENT THIS EMAIL

[email protected]

Quote:
Alaye abeg ah no sabi u oooo!! Hope say the message no be mistake sha ??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic