SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i need help trying to tell my mom that hes a scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
linzp2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my mom started online dating in the winter.. well she first meet a guy who said that he had alot of money and wanted to give it to her and blah blah blah.. but needed 5000 dollars well my mom ended up finding out and stoped it but sent him 2000 knowning who he really was.. a man from niagara. but now shes getting married to this man from asia who says he lives there bc he works as a engineer for a company. he says he will cancel his contact that he say with them and come live with her.. they have been talking for a month and he said this 2 weeks ago. he does cam with her and talk on the phone.. but she doesnt know that i read that he asked for 11000 dollars.. im not sure what for. but she also ask her to pay for his plane ticket.. he told my mother that he booked the plane ticket but hasnt paid yet... my mom doesnt have much money at all.. she can barely take care of herself and my sister.. shes a nurse makes okay money but i dont want to see her loose her house [shes really close to it] not have money for food or not have a car. he name is mark brook cullins. thats his first middle and last. if someone could help me out with any imformation or help on what do to that would be really great.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry your mom is in this mess. Sad

Please go to our sister site, http://www.scamwarners.com/

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi linzp - as Corona says, the best help for you and your mom will be at ScamWarners. There is a Victim Support forum there ( Click here to easily locate it), and also some useful information to read, for example:

An introduction to love or dating scams

Are you falling for a love scammer?

Good wishes in helping your mom.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic