SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why Do We Bother?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a sad fact of life that screwing with someone else's head can be a great deal of fun.By the time we grow out of our teenage years,we learn to control it.The scammers we screw with can and do huge amounts of damage to innocent people.By messing with them as we do we slow them down,annoy them,and expend their resources.We are doing something polite society frowns on for the best of causes.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am as commited to fight scammers as are those kamikaze bombers who blow themselves up for youknowwhat for their cause.
I know this makes me no better, but this is one of my causes.

Somehow I am sorry for the poor buggers... But they could find REAL jobs if they wanted to. Instead they want to make a lot of money the quick way.
This is illegal in many countries and unethical in most of them.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
wwallace
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I plan on counting all the time that I spend baiting as community service hours. Don't know what for yet, but I will use it somehow.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yea... Maybe I try to attune for some sins I've committed. Maybe I am too much into Star Wars and Jedi stuff. Or into Buddhism; or Sufi Islam.
Maybe I admire El Che; or Ghandi.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
^ Not really, TM. Otherwise, I'm polygamist and other things I prefer not to mention here. Embarassed

Ah well, I like to think I'm open-minded Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't have time for nary a one of ya. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in it for the cross-cultural experience. Wink

Seriously, I like to think that I can make a lad doubt if future victims are real. And I enjoy jerking around bad guys who can't retaliate.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

polygamist - is that someone who folds paper?

Quote:
The net is a remarkably useful tool, yet it is also dangerous.

Scammers are a big threat, operating in the shadows of anonymity.

Victims are usually at a vulnerable stage in their lives when unfortunately they come into contact with a professional, callous and ruthless thief.

I bait them to form reports to alert and warn others by detailing their lies and methods.

I get satisfaction knowing that their crimes are google-able.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've never tasted squirrel poo and never will. Can you describe it?

It tastes kinda like chocolate chip cookies, actually!
With a slightly cranky aftertaste.

(End of thread hijack - please don't ban me now, mods. Or if you have to, throw me into the cell next to Steward, will you?)

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait partly because I got annoyed by the drizzle of scam letters, and partly because it's something I like doing; the occasional words of praise from Eater members also count.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait because I can vent my dark side on the lads and not get into trouble. Laughing

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where am I?

pony
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I came here to meet Corona.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just woke up here one day and decided I better try and fit in.....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm here because I hate to see thieves prosper. That and, where else can you get to be mean to people, lie to them, mislead them, make fools of them and it is a clear moral benefit to the universe. Oh, and its fun.

Yastreb, you are awesome.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm here because I hate to think there are people getting away with these scams. I get this perverse pleasure thinking of these lads lapping up everything we spin them with no gain for them whatsoever. And, well, its a frikkin crapload of fun!!!!!!!

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was nearly a victim myself. Woman intuition kicked in and I saw holes in his stories. I began to research scammers and I found someone's baits...read them all...thought they were brilliant...and decided to try it out. Now I find pleasure in the suffering of lads.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just trying to give the lads as much of the pain and humiliation they give their victims.Twisted Evil It also fun. Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember when I was 13 years old. I remember "toying" with a lad by using a Russian-English "Online translator and he would type posts in Russian and then in the subject bar it say "Can't you find anyone who speaks English" Laughing Good times, good times!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
The reason why I joined eater almost a year ago was revenge. Now it's not so much revenge anymore, it's more wanting to prevent these things happening to others.

I could not have said it any better.

Keep up the good work.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like kicking cyber ass!

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Imperial Guard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sense of justice, a last-ditch try to clean my karma, and a constant research for test subjects for my psychology experiments Very Happy

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
and other things I prefer not to mention here.

You do realise that saying that only makes me curious don't you? Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely, Technomancer. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I detest criminals.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic