SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Arguing over imaginary money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do so love arguing with the lads over the split of the money, especially when they get so wound up that they tell you to get lost because it's "their money"...

Quote:

Good day and peace be with you,

I apologize to you for any inconveniences caused if this mail does not
meet your demands, though I do not intend to embarrass you by the contents
of this very mail.

I am Jacob Noah Jr 17 years old boy from Khartoun Sudan,i am writing you
from refuge camp in Republic of Cote d'Ivoire where i have been taking as
refuge after the brutal murder of my parents during the war crisis in my
country.

Blah, blah, dead cocoa magnet, blah, refugee camp like prison, blah, foreign partner, etc, etc

Quote:

That's all very interesting but what's in it for me?

Quote:

Dear

Thank you very much for your willingness to assist me. please do not entertain any fear of I misleading you because I have no such evil mind,
blah, blah, rest of script, blah

Quote:

Jacob

I don't think you were reading my email very well.

I asked you what was in it for me?

Quote:

I want to inform you that i want to stay with you in your country which you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and be with you forever.As We will invest my money, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 25 percent out of my total money for your services

Quote:

Make it 75% and I'll consider it.

Quote:

Dear

Your message were received.

To be honest to you, this money is the only thing i inherited from my late which i know is my hope and my future which i need not to play with it,to me i think the 25percent offer already given to you is OK for your assistance in helping put claim over my inheritance with the bank but if you fill 25percent is not OK with please write back and inform me to enable me look for a God fearing person that will help me achieve my arm.

Hope to hear from you.

Remain bless
Jacob

Quote:

75% or you can find someone else

Quote:

Thanks

I can give your more than 25

Jacob

Quote:

So you agree to give me 75% if I help you launder your money?

Quote:

I said 25 percent if you don't agree with that no deal but if you agree we do the deal is my money and not yours,how could you take 75percent,are you the owner of the money? this is my inheritance and not yours.so 25 for you or no deal with you.

Quote:

Jacob

Stop treating me like a fool. I know very well this money is illegal otherwise you would not need my help to move it for you. You're also quite clearly desperate as you contacted me, a complete stranger, for help. I don't care how you got this money, blood diamonds, terrorism, drugs or just plain theft, that's not important and I don't mind. Money is money and right now you're stuck with a load of cash you can't use and you need my help.

So I will make this very, very simple for you. I'm taking the risk so I get the bigger reward. I want 75% of your money.

Now stop being a whiny punk and we can do business OK?

Quote:

What do you mean by calling all this names,i told you this is my inheritance which i inherited from my late father,why call all sort of names,i can prove to you any time any day about my money,as you can see amonly17 years how can i made all this money by now at my age,my late father kept this money for me before hi died OK see the attach deposit certificate and my camp ID card which i will send the bank agreement to you if you really accept to help me to take 25 percent only at of my inheritance;

Hope you will understand my point very well.

I no noting about blood money,diamonds, terrorism, drugs or just plain theft,as you heaved mansion in your message.

So i can only give you 25percent at of my total sum of 5.4 million dollars and noting more than that OK;

Quote:

Don't waste my time Jacob, you and I know this money is 100% illegal otherwise why the hell would you bother getting a Westerner like me to transfer it through his accounts? And don't give me this bullshit about you being a refugee and not being able to get the money until you're 25 because that's crap, if that were the case you'd just pay a lawyer to amend your father's will.

So if you want my help Jacob you'll stop with this bullshit and start playing straight with me. I will be generous and only take 70% of the money.

If you aren't prepared to play ball then don't bother writing me back OK.

Quote:

My money is legal 25percent or no deal,i have every prove

He goes quiet for a couple of days, then

Quote:

I have make up my mind to sacrifice 30 percent to you in helping me claim my inheritance with the bank.

Hope to hear from you.

Quote:

I'll cut you a deal. 60%

Quote:

You mean you don't know God how can you take 60% i the owner of the money will take 40%.Now how do you feel about it don't you have human feelings;

Please consider my situation here in the camp and have mercy on me.this money is my only hope.

Please 60% is too much for me.

Hope to hear from you

Quote:

No Jacob, I don't have any human feelings and I don't believe in any God. What I believe in is cold, hard cash.

It's quite clear that you're desperate as if you had anyone else to help you you would have stopped replying to me. I have already been quite generous and dropped from 70 to 60%. I am not going any lower than 60% Jacob and if you are wise you'll accept or you're going to be sat in that camp until the last trump of doom.

Understand?

Quote:

OK I can see you are hard 50% / 50% to enable me inform you the next step

Quote:

Well at least you are moving in the right direction.

However 60% is my figure. Take it or don't bother replying.

Quote:

OK bye

Aaaand ten minutes later he sends...

Quote:

Dear

Do you know about investment? as i know noting about it and still want to futher my studies.

Hope tohear from you.

Quote:

Yes I know a lot about investments.

However until you get your money here, which you can't do without my help, you don't have any capital to invest do you?

60% boy, I still want 60%

Quote:

Now who will manage my shear for me? you are greedy to tell me that you will take 60% while i take 40% is the money belongs to me or you?

I think 50% / 50% will do it all.

Jacob

Quote:

You really don't seem to be getting this past your thick skull do you Jacob. I have said 60% and that is what I will take for helping you.

Now either agree or go away because you are starting to upset me Jacob and, trust me, you do NOT want to make me upset.

I can manage your 40% for you for a consideration of 45% of all profits made per calendar year, before offset of expenses, taxes (local, national and international) and non-fiducary losses.The minimum term of such management would be a period of no less than 5 years.

Lad tries to go back on script

Quote:

Dear

Your message were received,the issue at hand is I have gone to the bank were the money is deposited for claim and the bank could not release the fund to me due to i am not up to the agreement age of 25 years to claim the money as it is written in the agreement.

The bank advised me that i should first of all submit to them the information details of trustee as is stands now what i need from you is (1) your Full Name with your Address (2)your telephone numbers (3)your occupation and age? so that i can go to the bank and introduce you officially as my legal guardian and foreign relative which will empower the bank to start the transfer process urgently with you for the transfer of the funds to the bank account where you will direct them.

Meanwhile you can call me with the camp manager office phone number the name of the camp manager is Reverend Jonas Norman he is very nice to me i am taking permission using his computer to send this messages to you his Tel number is ( +225 02359668 )

Please i will be very glad to hear from you through the Rev.Jonas Norman if you call Him tell him that your want to speak with Jacob Noah Jr he will immediately send for me from the orphanage camp to come to his office and receive your call.

I wait for your urgent reply with your personal information

May God bless.
Jacob.

Feel free to ring that number, order pizza, etc...

Quote:

First you agree to 60% OK? Why are you finding this so difficult to do?

Quote:

OK i agreed with the 60/40 hence you are the one to manage my share for me,i want to further my education for my better future,as you know education is very important.

So let us move with this,i really want to move out from this camp here is just like a prison to me.

Hope to receive the informations to enable me go to the bank and submit it for to introduce you offically to the bank as my guaidance and trustee.

Quote:

Very well, here's what you need to do now.

Write out that you agree to me sharing 60 % and managing your 40% for you for a consideration of 45% of all profits made per calendar year, before offset of expenses, taxes (local, national and international) and non-fiducary losses.The minimum term of such management would be a period of no less than 5 years

Write that out by hand or have it typed up and sign it, date it and have someone witness your signature.

Scan the document and send that to me.

Then we may proceed.

Lad now writes out a 1000+ word draft legal agreement and sends it to me for approval, however there's a clause in it that goes...

Quote:

2. That Master Jacob Noah Jr further agreed that 60% of the total sum shall immediately accrue to Ethelius Mantacoram Draconis for his assistance after the transfer of the said fund to his bank account number ............ in the above reference bank while 40% will be for my investment in the future shall also accrue to Ethelius Mantacoram Draconis for his management of my 40% to enable me further my education.
However, for this purpose 5% of the total sum has been agreed by Master Jacob Noah Jr and , to be mapped out on impress basis to cover all expenses which he may have incurred before the transfer of the fund to his account while the remaining 37.25% shall be invested in my name with his help.

Quote:

That agreement will be acceptable with one minor alteration, the 5% for expenses needs to be borne entirely from your 40%, none of it is to come from my 60%

You are to change that agreement, print it, sign and witness and send me a copy.

Quote:

If you are not taking 2% and half percent from you your 60% and 2% and half percent from 40% which mean you are a greedy person who mighty even kill me after all the process,the agreement is OK if you really want to help me out of here.am doing all this because of the way you sound as a really good person but with the way you are talking now you are putting fear all over me.

So if you are not OK with the 2% and half percent from both sides forget all about this OK

Thank you for all your efforts so far

Quote:

Jacob

I do not kill people. I find that makes it very difficult to do repeat business with them and is thus unprofitable

If I kill you, how would I manage your investments once you have come here? That would eny me profit so would not be a wise course of action.

Quote:
Is the agreement OK with you?

Quote:
No the agreement is not ok with me. You need to change it so the 5% for expenses comes from your share.

Quote:
Your are a greedy STOP WRITINGG TO ME YOU ARE GREEDY

Quote:
Yes I am greedy... that is why I am a rich man.

And there we left it yesterday.

Either he'll come crawling back or I'll get the standard "thank you for your help, I am now in Equestria with the help of my partner Twilight Sparkle for investment purpose, please contact Rev Madeupname for your reward for helping me" scam

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never settle for less that 60/40. It's a big risk after all.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange isn't it?I've been dropped by lads before for arguing about the split of the non-existant money.The only thing I can think of is that they are using it as a compliance test,like the demand for ID.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too had a lad dump me because I argued over the imaginary money. It's bizarre to waste all their scamming time and energy on something that's not real. The minds of lads remain a mystery to me.

Quote:
you are putting fear all over me.

Nice siggy line!

Quote:
..heaved mansion..

Earthquake?

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, I'm always worried that lads will shy away if I ask for more than 50% but your bait goes to prove it is worth the effort of arguing the toss. Why they care so much about the % cut of non existent money is a mystery to all.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pete515 wrote:
Why they care so much about the % cut of non existent money is a mystery to all.

It's my experience that most lads want to create a false sense of urgency (I will die soon or any other crap) to get to the money as fast as possible. It's your task to slow the whole thing down to make him waste as much time as possible on anything that you can come up with. This makes them angry and sometimes causes the bait to end. The good thing is that it will also happen with a real victim.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc is right on the mark with this one. It's about compliance.

If you argue about the money strongly in the beginning and refuse to back down, chances are you will be stubborn and argumentative throughout the con. And, you are more likely to fight any and all payments.

Some lads will just decide that they can't be sure you'll pay, and you aren't worth the work.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine Enjoyable reading. Wish we would have had you in some labor/management negotiations we used to do! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a lad take the imaginary money, and buy himself an imaginary mansion with it:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=220773

They get so caught up in it I think they actually believe it themselves. Rolling Eyes

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
Doc is right on the mark with this one. It's about compliance.

If you argue about the money strongly in the beginning and refuse to back down, chances are you will be stubborn and argumentative throughout the con. And, you are more likely to fight any and all payments.

I think that's exactly right, but it is amusing to see themseves getting all wound up about it Laughing

I've thrown him a bone this morning and said of the 5% for expenses I'llpay 2% of he pays 3%

At the very least I might get an insult out of him!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are my sunshine , my only sunshine .. don't forget to make him retype out his legal draft as it's full of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
Is getting lads to self-educate allowed Smile I prefer getting them to indulge in self-harming.

doc holliday wrote:
Strange isn't it?I've been dropped by lads before for arguing about the split of the non-existant money.The only thing I can think of is that they are using it as a compliance test,like the demand for ID.

Or that they are just mentally deficient fuckwits with the same grasp on reality as a rabid baboon that's just taken a double hit of crack. Exclamation

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:

Or that they are just mentally deficient fuckwits

Nope. They're actually being quite logical.

If you're arguing about the cut you're going to be receiving at the beginning of a scam, you're more than likely going to argue when it comes to the time for you to pay the fees.

The lads are merely weeding out the trouble makers and time-wasters when they refuse to negotiate.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one of the few times I argued about the division of the spoils, and it was a special case.

http://www.scamorama.com/reynolds_bassett.html

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love special cases, especially with berries, it's still so crispy with cold milk on top. Wink

good readin ..

Quote:
.4 PLATINUM ACCOUNTS. This service provide you with Platinum gold card
.. erm, to go with my Gold silver card.
Quote:
NON RESIDENCS ACCOUNT
.. whose dense Smile

Quote:
Attn: Malcolm Reynolds,
With regards to your previous mail, it goes to show that there is someone out there trying to play a fast one and collect the money for him/herself, and I hope you are not in on it

to be for warned is to be for harmed?

.. and the proceeds to be donated by my executor to the NCH London, Turner House, 22 Luceerne Road, London, N5 1TZ, Lagos absolutely.

DONOR POER OF ATTONEY ..
.. oh the horror, the horror ..

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does seem to be a compliance test, so I no longer argue about it early. Much like the demand for passport or ID - as long as you send something, even if unreadable, they usually are ok with it. Must be Lad 101 or something.

It is amusing on an extended exchange to threaten reducing their share late in the bait due to mistakes, etc., as they are too far in to quit. But still they complain about losing this imaginary share. Makes for a good time waster though, negotiating shares when "time is not on our side".

Good topic!

Easter Egg 2013
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I can't understand is when the lads complain about your "unopenable" ID or passport. Some of them get annoyed and spend long time trying to convince the maga to use a different computer Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GeorgeBush wrote:
It does seem to be a compliance test, so I no longer argue about it early. Much like the demand for passport or ID - as long as you send something, even if unreadable, they usually are ok with it. Must be Lad 101 or something.

Actually, I was trying to rebait one of my old-old lads, and sent him one of those distorted passport scans. First, he complained that it was unreadable, and when I sent him the same "scan" once more, he told me that it was a black dude and I wasn't serious, then stopped replying. Shocked

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you always have the option of passing the compliance test, just agree after he has gone nuts several times, called you a greedy and said you don't know God until he is blue. After you hear him smashing a keyboard is the time to comply with his exorbitant terms. You can always argue them later on when he is better invested and less likely to run away.

Nice work from Sunshine, the frustration is evident here Very Happy

Biznass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New to the site and enjoyed reading that Very Happy
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, great job frustrating the lad.

My absolute favorite part is when he gives you the big list of instructions of what to, what info you need to send,how he needs it right away etc... and you TOTALLY ignore him and proceed to tell him about the letter you want drawn up, what HE needs to do and send....

Fantastic! I could almost hear him screaming and pulling out his hair when he got that email!

Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

The best kind of lad ----> Image

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let the lad stew for a couple of days then sent him

Quote:
Tell you what, I'l agree to take 2% of the expenses part if you take 3%

Quote:
2 and 1/2% 2 and 1/2% if you are not OK with this please give me a rest,i will not die here in the camp other people are here with me;

If you are OK with send to me the information i need from you which i will take to the bank for the letter of introduction officially in your name to enable the bank accept you for the claim with them;also you will give me a letter of grantee that noting will happen to me on my money on my arrival to your country,because am not seen you as a good man hence you are greedy all this while.

Quote:

2.5 and 2.5 was the original deal you proposed Jacob. Why would I agree to the original deal. I've been more than generous in offering you 2%, I could have offered 1%.

You need to learn when to accept a deal Jacob or you are going to die penniless in that camp.

As you're still writing to me, I see you still need help, Now agree to a 2% - 3% split on the expenses and we can progress and you can get your hands on your money.

Over to you.

Quote:

Your a greedy man,i know God will see me through my situation with a helper who is a God fearing human being,as for you,you only want to use me and dump me in your country

If you are not OK with 2.5 / 2/5 please stop disturbing your self in writing to me,my hope and future in only in my inheritance which is the only thing i benefited from my late father,do you want to roil my life?

Please leave me alone you are not helping me,God will send who will help me out of this my situation.

Bye
Jacob

Yes lad, I'd love to roil your life.

Quote:

2.75 / 2.25

That's my final offer.

He goes quiet for 4 days and then...

Quote:
Dear Ethelius

Please help me out,i am very sick since three day now,

I now accept your offer of 2.75 / 2.25

Hope to hear from you

Remain bless
Jacob

He's sick OK. Sick that nobody else has responded to his format and his only chance of making any money is me Twisted Evil

mrskeeter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. The funniest thing I've read in ages.

Closed lad accounts
x 19 (From the same lad, I kid you not)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just wondering if he's actually arguing for the cut of the proceeds he's going to get from his Maga. What he is doing is completely futile on his part even though the fact is he doesn't know he is being baited. Even if this was some sort of compliance test, all his remit should be is to get some poor sod to send him cash, be it $1 or $1,000,000 he still makes a profit.
I stand by my original argument "they are just mentally deficient fuckwits"

Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A really fine, slow, roasting by the old fire-breathing dragon. Very Happy Thumbs up

This past week I bumped into a Malaysian named Richard Tan, and got to argue percentages on the phone with this hot tempered lad. What a blast!
He was pretty goofy and very protective of his wife.

Richard Tan Of Malaysia Part 1
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221391

In Part 2, he gets even more wound up. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic