SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about lads like Cheng Lee, who is Chinese, lives in China, runs a business in China and who, when I reply in Chinese (using some spam I got), whines "Write in English!"? Confused

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been on this thread in a while, but here are two I thought of:

The Tacit Murderer: Encourages you to give him money that you need for your daughter's chemo, on the promise that it will be refunded in time for her to recover. Doesn't seem phased by the idea that she might die as a result of his scam.

The Take-It-Slowly: Refuses your offer of vast sums of money and insists you start with his small hundred-dollar fee to begin with.

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back choppa.
The post is still going strong.

The Tacit Murderer (Murderbyproxyus choppaofdollaicum) Lad who encourages you to give him money that you have told him you need for your daughter's chemotherapy, on the promise that it will be refunded in time for her to recover. Doesn't seem phased by the idea that she might die as a result of his scam.

Good find, I've come across one of these lads before but for some reason he never made it into the list.

The Take-it-slowly we do have.
I've really got to get updating the html page and work on the book.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Image Whore (Giffus tohellicum) Lad who thinks that sending you a bunch of official law enforcement images he sourced from google will help support his lame scam attempt.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

What were the rest of the images?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nuff said .. what a lamer Smile
I particularly like the jail cell one .. oooh scary.
BTW, of anyone wants this assholes email it's
federalcrimes2 @ (gee mail dot com)

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That reminds me of one I didn't see on the master list:

The Shapeshifter- Identifies himself with a series of photos that are clearly images of different people.[/i][/b]

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Self-Dollarchopper: somehow manages to foul up the Wuxfer on his own by providing completely different payment information than he has been ALL CAPS screaming at you for the entire bait, even immediately after frantically restating that information following your own dollachop.

Inspired by this thread (thanks, Koko.dk): http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1622788#1622788[/i]

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Choppa unfortunately we have
Quote:
The Doppelganger (Notmii galleriicum) Very common photogenic lad who sends in photos of someone else, usually cut from a magazine or found on the Internet. The similarity between themselves and the photo = 0.

Unless you mean he sends in images of several different people claiming that they are all pictures of himself .. now that could go in the list
Can you post the pics?

leonsumbitches nice find and welcome to the post.

Quote:
The Self-Dollarchopper (Choppus leonsumbitches) Lad who manages to foul up the Wuxfer on his own by providing completely different payment information.

ALSO, huge *Mega* Update to the master list Smile

http://members.419eater.com/~wowwow/Scammer_Genus.html

Thanks go to the usual suspects,
Yastreb,
Nora,
kokodk,
moutonblanc,
choppaofdolla,
mortal,
inspectorgadget,
geraldfird,
jhrc,
maninblack,
ragaman,
gomer pyle,
thankingarthur,
todbowman,
scammedout,
lakeside,
braniac
and any anyone else who contributed to this post (please don't be offended if I haven't quoted your handle, I do appreciate your efforts)

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Unless you mean he sends in images of several different people claiming that they are all pictures of himself .. now that could go in the list
Can you post the pics?

Yeah, that's what I meant. That bait's a few years old, but I'll see if I still have the images lying around

Closed lad accounts x2
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Choppa, that would be good .. to make it into the list you need to give quotes/examples Smile

The Meek (Mildus deathicum) Hitlad who responds with mild inquisitiveness to your expletive ridden rant.

Quote:
F**K YOU A*****E AND ALL THE FBI YOU MOTHER F*****G MORON
YOU HAVE NO BRAIN
GET YOUR MOTHER TO DO THIS
YOU ARE TOO STUPID
G*Y BOY SMALL D**K IDIOT

Quote:

and what is that for?

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another example of The Meek:

Quote:
Are you some little-dick boy playing at being a businessman? Did the Captain see through you and you thought you'd get some dumb revenge this way?
God, you make me sick. Go butt-fuck a goat and suck out its ass afterwards, you filthy little creep.

Quote:
and wht do u mean by ? God, you make me sick. Go butt-fuck a goat and suck out its ass afterwards, you filthy little creep.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the quotes Yastreb Smile

The Miner 419'r (Minus tohellicum) Lad who pertains to be one of the rescued Chilean miners, who whilst stuck down in the mine found a seam of diamonds which he now wants to offload.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193940

.. riveting read

The Family Guy (Parentus dullus) Lad who likes to come across as a family man from the start.

Quote:
It's my pleasure having you contacted today,
I'm Mr. Patrick Owusu the regional manager of one of Rural Banks in Ghana, Am 48 years old married with two lovely kids.

.. So you can imagine him clutching the family photograph, sat at his large office desk, a tear rolling down his face .. boo hoo.

Closely related to
Quote:
The Family Tree (Genealogus tohellicum) Lad who sends you details of his fake family,

The Economist (Profitus tohellicum) Lad who claims that he keeps his eye on your countries economic forecast and smells an investment opportunity.

Quote:
My name is Silver Omar,The statistics shows that the Economy of your country is getting better and will be more profitable in few years to come. I m searching for an investor that will help me invest my inheritance. My late father Dr.Andrea Omar, before his death was a politician and Gold Merchant.I inherited $10.5 Million US Dollars and 250kg gold dust from my late father & I do not have any foreign-knowledge about investments.

.. well that is good news .. but I smell fish! Was your Dad really named Andrea. And did he like The Lone Ranger, as perhaps that's why he named you Silver?
Wink

The Headhunter (Employus illiteratus) Lad who by all accounts wants to steal your staff members off you.

Quote:
Dear Friend,
I have an offer for you which I need your assistant, your share will be 40 percent, please if you are interested do contact me for more details on my
personal email: vhong1252@ (YAHOO) .com.hk
Vincent Hong

.. sorry but I don't have an assistant, I wish I bloody did

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typhoid Laddy: Offers a post of UN ambassador to refugees, but this has a strange catch...

Quote:
please understand that this appointed is a fever from the united nation Humanitarian agency all over the world

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
The Miner 419'r (Minus tohellicum) Lad who pertains to be one of the rescued Chilean miners, who whilst stuck down in the mine found a seam of diamonds which he now wants to offload.

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Chichih Leleh

Laughing
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it doesn't exist yet : Spiritus Tohellicum or lad who thinks he's a scary ghost :

Quote:
I am the rightful Spook person of Local Village Miners

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, pure gold.

Quote:
The Typhoid Mary (Pandemic yastrebicum) Illiterate lad who likes to spread his germs as well as badly written emails.

Elizabeth, now that's more like it Smile

Quote:
The Casper (Spiritus Elizabethicum) Weird lad who thinks he's a scary ghost.

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, after digging around in a bunch of old baits, I finally found the guy.

Photo 1:

This, as many people will recognise, is Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa

Photo 2:

This guy is the former Nigerian president, Sani Abacha. I'm sure plenty of baiters have seen him before.

Closed lad accounts x2
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Choppa, I can't believe any scammer wouldn't know Nelson is instantly recognizable.
Smile

The Few Bad Men (Truthus tohellicum) Lad who claims that he tells the truth and nothing but the truth.

Quote:
What am saying to you is the truth and nothing but the final truth i
have dedicated my life on this

.. you can't handle the truth.

The Booty Call (Bootilicious illiteratus) Lad who claims he's now getting fruity calls because of you.

Quote:
even up to the stage i received a
treat call
all because of you and for your sake , i loved you as a
sister and stood by you and up to this moment i am still standing by
you forget me not and think about my present situation and condition.

.. I guess he really meant 'threatening calls' .. but never mind.

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Choppa, I can't believe any scammer wouldn't know Nelson is instantly recognizable.
Smile

As I was a bit of a newb at the time of that bait, I did the whole "I know you're a scammer thing" at the end. He still refused to acknowledge that he was anything but genuine. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x2
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Application for a new (sub)species : a lad who lives on illusions ::
Quote:
thank you for your kind response on my massage to you

Shocked

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizabeth , you won't believe this but this isn't the first 'massage' lad we've had. As far as Freudian slips go, these lads do have issues ..

Quote:
The Masseuse (Rubbus elizabethicum) Lad who would be happy to give us a back rub after a long days baiting.

The Screw up (Shaggus nutsia) Law enforcement lad who claims to be using some very strange police investigative methods.

Quote:
am Inspector general of Ghana Police Service. Two weeks ago, my patrol team and my security surveillance arrested three people at the Aflao border trying to Smuggle Two Metallic Trunk Boxes through Ghana Exit. From our intense investigation inspection and screwing, one person was discoursed to be A Bank Manager and one Diplomatic Officer, trying to divert your funds to another person, using Ghana as an escape route.

.. ouch , I hope you have some KY gel

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day another dingbat

The Wizard (Magi nutsia) A lad who communicates with literary wizards and warlocks.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Landon,
The name of the officer I met is MERLIN. He told me their's no siezed goods like computer or laptop except if am talking of Cars motor bike.

.. wonder if he can get me Harry Potters autograph?

Last edited by wowwow on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Beast Master: a Lad who can deliver ATM cards by unorthodox means.

Quote:
What is most important now is your delivery address and the UPS. delivery and insurance fee which is $255 dollars and your delivery will be register immediately your parcel will live Ghana 12.00pm my time your ATM. card will get to your delivery address. in 24 hours because we are using the UPS. rabbit delivery as i have told you on phone.

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*chortle* .. a little name change to make it more generic and separate it from the goat herders.

The Rabbit Trainer (Lepus yastrebicum) A lad who can deliver ATM cards by the medium of trained rabbit.

Might be a related species to

Quote:
The Beastman (Animalus nutsia) Lad who commands the beasts of the air and other mythical monsters to eat you up.

or
Quote:
The "Whats up Doc!" (Bunnibuggeris galleriicum) Lad who sends photos of themselves attempting rear entry on some unwilling Leporidae (Thats Wabbits to you Bub! Emmm)

or
Quote:
The Dr. Do-little (Zoologia illiteratus) Lads who talk to the animals, walk with the animals, grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals.

I wonder if they get "Animal Planet/Discovery Channel" in Nigeria.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic