SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Naughty Vicar (Kinkius godhicum): Dirty minded Pastor who would like to get evangelical in your 'holy heaven'.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185261&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Slow Banker (Bancus financius stallicum) ... insanely slow-working bankers ?

No thread to link it to yet, I'll post a finished bait but at this speed it'll take a few years.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Insect house Popiejopie Smile. With your entry you get the species named after yourself. Also adding quotes will do if you don't have a link yet.

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
^^
(Is that whats going on? I've had that a few times before)

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Atlas (Nulgeographia tohellicum): Lad who claims to be from cities/towns that don't exist in the country he claims he is coming from. Might have trouble finding the Western Union.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185214&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe It's Because He's A Londoner: A Lad who believes that every part of the UK (and some other places) is inside London.

Quote:
WESTERN HOOD CHAMBERS,
BLOCK 21 #15,
NEW JERSSEY,
LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM

Quote:
DAVID BASSETT AND ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
25 bridge street,Staines
Middlesex TW10 8TP United Kingdom, London, UK

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's *exactly* what's going on, wowwow Smile

1 mail every 5 days with trivial stuff I won't get any fun out of.

Quote:
(...) I wonder if communicating by email is not much difficult than talking on phone to a businessman?
June 1st..

Quote:
We acknowledged receipt of your mail and we are waiting for the verification report from our compliance department once we receive this we shall get back to you.
May 25th..
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Psychologist (Neuroticus tohellicum): Lad who makes comments about our characters sanity.

Quote:

MR MALCOLM YOU ARE CRAZY

Quote:

BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU ARE SOMEHOW NUTS IN THE BRAIN

Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE ANY ATOM OF BELIEF IN YOU SINCE YOU BEHAVE LIKE SOMEBODY WHO IS IN SANE

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185283&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe It's Because He's A Londoner (Cocknia yastrebicum): A Lad who believes that every part of the UK (and some other places) is inside London.

Laughing being from London thats tickled my fancy, me old son.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We acknowledged receipt of your mail and we are waiting for the verification report from our compliance department once we receive this we shall get back to you.
May 25th.. ZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Perfect Popiejopie Smile

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Comedian (Laughus tohellicum): Lad who doesn't believe his own scripts and asks you not to laugh at them.

Quote:
Pals I want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and i know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Pls this is not a joke and i will not like you to joke with it.

Quote:
I want to clearly stated to you that..THIS IS NOT A JOKE...AND NOT A CHILDISH PLAY

Does sound like these lads been baited before Smile

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Child (Feebleus desperandii): Bothersome orphan scam lad who wants somebody that will take care of him. Pick a relative.

[quote] I want somebody that will take care of me as my Mother,Father,Sister and my Brother till the end of my life/quote]

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Generic (Inclusivus tohellicum): Lad who pertains to work in an unspecified institution.
Quote:

Greetings to you and your family, I am the manager of bill and exchange in THE BANK

... not THEE bank Wink

The Moaner (Gripeia tohellicum): Lad who whines to you about his own country, it's debt and corruption problems.

Quote:
It has been 10 years go, that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

Rolling Eyes

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New scammer species

The Hobbiest (Pastimeia tohellicum): Lad who details his characters hobbies and pastimes to aid credibility.

Quote:
I love building stuffs and I am thinking of establishing a small furniture company when I retire. It is fun getting paid for playing around cause that’s what our hobbies are like to us, "Play"

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pleonasmist - Uses terms which are obviously redundant

Quote:
$4.5 milion us american dollars

The Caring - Always cares about jesus's body Laughing
Quote:
Hello Dear ,

I will say i am very sorry for not getting back in time .i was away from town and there is no way i can contact you or but with the form i am on it and i will fill and sand it back Sir.so how is the body of Christ doing over there i hope great? if so glory be to God.

From .

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pleonasmist (Superfluousia mortalicum):Uses terms which are obviously redundant

Mortal - This is great because I've been trying to come up with a similar one myself.

I love the next one, but I think we should call him

The Mary Magdalene (Magdelenus mortalicum): Lad who always cares about Jesus's body.

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Wow"nderful name! Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know name but I bet it's something like Careless bitch or Ignorant fool.

- Lad who is convinced you are joking. No matter what you say.

My lad after discovering my original character comitted a suicude
Quote:
You must be joking what happen why did him commit suicide what problem did
he have please if this is a joke stop it I know you are joking.

Thar really made me Evil or Very Mad

Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Doubting Thomas (Disbelievia mortalicum): Lad who doesn't believe you, and is convinced you are joking. No matter what you say.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have a marriage councellor/expert yet? I admit my lad is skillful in copy-paste but for some reason I like the romantic nonsense he sends to me:

Quote:
Love is a wonderful thing.It is like a flower planted in a lovely garden which you must nurture,tend and water to blossom to enable you cherish and adore always.

Quote:
From my vast knowledge of man and the society,I have come to realize that the institution of marriage will always work when the actual missing part of an individual is sought for and they are merged to become one.In essence,a lot of marriages break up because the other person was not meant for the individual.No matter the variables at work,LOVE does not hate and it accommodates.All these have influenced my perception of an ideal partner and one should always try to search for that missing part of his or hers not minding how long it takes.The bottom line is that once you see the person, all your being will be at rest and you will know that the search is over.

A quote also here.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
The Psychologist (Neuroticus tohellicum): Lad who makes comments about our characters sanity.

I just remembered how Prof. Charles Soludo used to chat with my character for hours on the phone and YIM. He could have become a great shrink if hadn't chosen a banking career:

Quote:
DO NOT HURT YOURSELF BY TAKING ANY VALIUM. GO AND SEND THE FEE PROPER FROM MONEY GRAM STORE, OK. AND WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS BY FRIDAY. DEDUCT YOUR EXPENSES.

Quote:
I THINK YOU ARE A PSYCHO.

Some more bits on this ancient thread.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Misogynist; a Lad who displays a hatred of, or disdain for, women.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185339

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Misogynist (Misogunia yastrebicum): A Lad who displays a hatred of, or disdain for, women.

Cool post Yeastreb, I would have gone for
The Midwife (Pregnantus tohellicum): Lad who enquires if you are with child to explain your mental problems.

We did already have
Quote:

The Sleazebag (Chauvanus nutsia)
: Lad who drools over your female character and treats them with derision, especially if they are single.

and
Quote:

One to add to the list of Psychologist quotes, I'm going to make a nice poem out of all of them one day.

Quote:
ITS STRANGE YOU ARE BEHAVING LAME

This lad seems to be a bit of all of these, or in other terms a total fruit loop Smile

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:

Quote:
I THINK YOU ARE A PSYCHO.

I don't want to necro, but it's hilarious. This lad is just keeps giving.

The Gomer Athiest (Nulgomer tohellicum): Lad who denies the existance of Mr Gomer

Quote:

THERE IS NO MR. G0MER WORKING IN OUR ESTABLISHEMNT.

The Advice Line (Advisus tohellicum): Lad who passes on advice about the best way to do things, or not, as the case may be.

Quote:

I JUST FOUND OUT FROM A WESTERN UNION OUTLET I CALLED. THEY SAID THIS METHOD IS PRONE TO HACKERS COLLECTING YOUR FUNDS..

Quote:

INVESTIGATIONS HERE SHOW THAT ON OPENING SUCH MAILS YOU STAND TO INSTALL A VIRUS OR MONITORING DEVICE.

Last edited by wowwow on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I manged to create my first new species from a hitlad. Baited a hitlad with a 90 year old woman .. gave him a big guilt trip saying he nearly killed me with fear , and a lot of speil about god and him going to hell .. and told him to absolve himself of sin .. rather than ignoring me, he e-mails me going back on his threats and then with a final push and making him believe I am some sort of prophet/medium he says ..

Quote:
All what you said is true and i promise that i will repent...

*Fanfare*

The Repentant (Repentus deathicum): Hitlad who repents for his sins and confesses to the Lord (Lord 419eater).

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185181

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Twisted Mister - Lad changes his mind very easily after realising he made serious mistake.
More from our Doubting Thomas.
This made me laugh.

Quote:
Dear Paul,

With heart full of sadness I have come to tell you, that our beloved friend, husband, father, brother and son died this morning.
I am his wife, and my late husband wished to write you and to talk with you about something he didnt tell me. He just gave me his emal address and password with message to write you. He commited suicide this morning, I am really crushed. This was his only wish he left in his message, I think you are somehow important for him.

So, Paul, who are you? And why my husband wished to write you so much?

Heartless bitch (lad) replies

Quote:
You must be joking what happen why did him commit suicide what problem did
he have please if this is a joke stop it I know you are joking.john never
tell me that he has a wife he only told me that he has a son and new girl
friend though he said that he may marry the girl so what happen exactly
Madam?

Waiting to hear from you.

Dr. Paul,

So I reply

Quote:
Dear Paul,

I dont even understand why you think it's a joke. I dont know why he didnt told you that I am his wife, I am really crushed now and you just come and say I'm joking?!! How can you say such bad thing!

I would never joke about death of my husband so please stop it!
It's not really polite!

You dont even know how we all feel, we dont know why he did it. Police is investigating and they are trying to find out if it really was suicide and not murder or something! Please stop saying such horrible things!

Juliett.

Once lad realises what horrible mistakes he made a brilliant twist and change of his mind appears

Quote:
Hello Juliet,

I have just read your mail and heard everything you said well I am sorry
for everything that happened accept my sympathies anything that happened

in this have a reason for that because God is aware before it happens so
take hearth and make sure you take good care of his son.
if possible we can retain our friendship since John is no more may his
soul rest in perfect peace.

Please keep me updated.

Bye.

Dr.Paul.

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic