SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good spot Mortal, yes it's a new one

The Attacher (Paperclipia mortalicum)
: Lad who attaches his script in file (.doc, .pdf, .txt) instead of writing it to avoid spam filters.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Sat May 29, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Believer (Confidencia tohellicum): Lad who claims to believe your psychotic paranoid rant and asks what he can do to help.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka

Last edited by wowwow on Sat May 29, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The weekly *bump* ... update, big thanks to the Eater crew for looking in and their support, and Mortal, Yasteb, Brainiac, ThankingArthur for more great contributions and laughs. Very Happy

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Donator (Givsus dullii): Common lad species who offers charitable donations to your charity.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177047&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap LOL'er () When a lad provides a lot of funny remarks after being slapped pretty hard. See the Mariam Abacha thread.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182205&start=50

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
Slap LOL'er () When a lad provides a lot of funny remarks after being slapped pretty hard. See the Mariam Abacha thread.

Koko, it's a classic, you certainly do find some of the weirder ones. Can you pick a few choice quotes and put them on this page.
I think the name is a little confusing though.
Can we have
The Slap Happy (Slapus kokoicum): Lad who provides a lot of funny remarks after being slapped pretty hard.

Quote:
slaphappy - dazed from or as if from repeated blows; "knocked silly by the impact"; "slaphappy with exhaustion"

Also from your wonderfuly dim Lad/ladette

The Metaphor (Analogia tohellicum): Lad who attempts to use clever metaphors or analogy in their posts but gets it utterly wrong.

Quote:
the board is on your court now
... you do mean 'ball' and 'in'

Quote:
time of of essence
.. poor attempt to use contractual/legal speech "Time is of the essence"

Last edited by wowwow on Sun May 30, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bully (Hectorus tohellicum): Lad who thinks they can bully you into getting you to send the cash or to get out of providing trophies. But when slapped soon backs down.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185214&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wowwow: Here you are some examples of the Slap Happy lads:

Quote:
I complained you said that I am rude, THANK YOU FOR THAT

Quote:
you called the transaction I introduced you in to a sick game? how there you Eva?

Quote:

However take good care of yourself, I don't have to blame you for anything, it is business that I contacted you for but I never knew you see me as a gold digger, but you are not the curse of my problem in any way OK.

Quote:
How can you say that your mother like me is rude on you, that is rude of you to say, some day you will come to be a mother like me

To answer your question from the thread: Yes, please do!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dummy Spitter; a Lad who claims to be a dedicated law enforcer, yet threatens to ditch you if you won't follow instructions.

Quote:
I AM QUITTING MY INVOLVEMENT IN THIS TRANSACTION FROM NOW AND I WILL BE WITHDRAWING MY AGENT IN NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY.YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT IF YOU FAIL TO GET YOUR FUND THEN YOU WILL KNOW YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF AND ALSO YOU CAN INFORM YOUR CONGRESSMAN OR WHATEVER.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko I'm ROTFLMAO with those quotes, keep up that bait it's a true classic.

Nice one Yastreb, I think this goes for quite a few of the lads I've come accross so I'll make it more generic Smile

The Dummy Spitter (Tantrumus yastrebicum): A lad who threatens to ditch you if you won't follow instructions.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Slow Burner (Tiptoeus persistia): Lad who doesn't ask for the cash straight out and attempts to lure his victim in slowly gaining trust.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185230&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Medium (Spiritualistia nutsia): Lad who believes he can speak with (or e-mail) the dead.

Quote:

Ben!
I heard you are attacked and you are dead, Sebastian told about this, please talk to me

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153449&start=50&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have lads who 'work' weekends been catalogued?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. I believe it's Vampie's lad R0nald

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Fifth column - Lad who claims to be figthting againts scam. Than introduces classic 419 script.

Quote:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCE
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION.
14A AWOLOWO LANE, IKOYI, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TEL: +234-7083337188
Motto: No Body is Above the Law.
============================= =======
Email: [email protected]

(BE CAREFUL OF SCAMMERS)

ATTN

I, am (Chairman) Economic And Financial Crime Commission, a committee set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the able President Yar\'Adua.The purpose of this committee among other is to investigate,verify and settle all outstanding debts owned to foreign beneficiaries whose payment is overdue.

Consequently, we received a directive from the office of the president, ordering this office to settle all genuine payment which include contractors, Inheritance and Lottery Winners, whose debts has been outstanding for a long time now.and for those that has shown sufficient proof regarding the release of their fund, And we wish to inform you that in our record here, you have fulfilled such conditions as the rightful beneficiary of the said $11.8M (Eleven Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) But the reasons why your own payment has to be delayed is because, there is presently a counter claims on your funds by two men, This two men are presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with them, to help you in receiving your fund, So we want to know if you truly entered into an agreement with this two men thereby
making them the current beneficiary.

Please if you did not enter into an agreement, nor authorize this men to receive your payment on your behalf, kindly inform us, so that we can release the payment to you immediately. This office is glad to inform you that your payment shall be released as soon as we receive your feedback. You are advised to stop any further communication with any department Or any Government parastatal.This is to forestall a new effort towards the release of your funds.

We appologise on behalf of the President and the good citizens of this country Nigeria for any delay and lost this most have caused you and promise that such thing will not happen again.And if you are dealing with anyone regarding this payment, Please we urge you to STOP, Because this is the only office that was approved to release your payment

Kindly reply today for more information and directive

reply to this mrs@com

Yours Faithfully

419 scammers end up in jail!

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'Not Much Going For Him' - The lad who seems to reply to just about anything he recieves, regardless to how mindless it is. He then laps up anything you feed him.

Example: I was bored a couple months ago and found an email in my catcher account from a refugee named Newman. Naturally, I thought of the Seinfeld character and fired this off, not expecting anything in reply.
I wrote:
Oh Shit Newman!

I thought you still lived in Jerry and Kramer's apartment, since when did you farm cocoa?

He wrote:
Hello Sarah,

I am not that^newman you think that i am ok, i am from Ivory Coast here in west africa, so please you better think of it very well ok.

Please just write and let me know if really you will be intrested in helping me or not.

Newman.

A few completely idiotic emails back and forth and I couldn't be bothered emailing him any more. He frantically emailed me like 4 times before giving up. Like a month later I sent him this
I wrote:
Hey newman we havent spoken in a while, how are things?

he wrote:
Hi Sarah Kelly,

Listen, you are the one who is silence to me, i am a simple man as my name is also Newman, so do not play me and let me know what is in your mind ok, i trusted you but you are trying to betray me due to i am here in africa.

What have i done to offend you ?, why are you silence to me ,? only becuase that i asked you to send me a little money which i will use to buy myself food since then you stop communicating with me why??, i am in love with you and you know that but you made me cry all days till today you get back to me.

My love, i am not happy

NEWMAN

I wrote:
i dont like that newman

i thought we were like this, but it turns out we're like that? what's gotten into you? you used to be cool

he wrote:
Hi,

Yes i used to be cool but it's seems that you did not apreciate it, do you know that i am living in hunger ?, dose it mean that you can not be able to send me even $20 dollars to buy something to eat ?, dear sarah, try to be in my shoe and you will see what i am talking about.

Do you realised that i am an orphan ??, but you are there in the state enjoying life while i am here in africa surffering why ?, please do something eventhough to send me some little money to buy myself some food that will be appreciatable to me and to the sight of God ok.

I always loved you and will not go back untill when will shall meet face to face.

I love you

Newman.

I wrote:
Newman why do you think I am so well off? I am not doing well either, but you never gave me any sympathy.
<and then I just pasted the entire lyrics to the Grandmaster Flash classic "The Message" here. Good song.>

he wrote:
OK GOOD BYE

I wrote:
hi again
how are you?

he wrote:
Cool

I wrote:
can we be friends again? i miss you

*baiting continued as normal from here*

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have lads who 'work' weekends been catalogued?

Yes we got him Laughing

Quote:
The Prepared (Toilus mortalicum): Lad who is always working his scam and replies to your e-mails in good time, even on a Sunday.

Good find Mortal (as usual I'll have a play with the name/description)

The Fifth Columnist (Traitoria mortalicum): Lad who claims to be fighting againts scam in his country. Then proceeds with a classic 419 script.

ThankingArthur *chortle*

The 'Not Much Going For Him' (Hopelessia thankingarthurus): Lad who seems to reply to just about anything he recieves, regardless to how mindless it is, and laps up anything you feed him.

also same lad

from this quote

Quote:
i am in love with you and you know that but you made me cry all days till today you get back to me.

The Lovelorn (Heartbreakus bustii): Forlorn love scam lad who claims he cries himself to sleep at night 'over you' ... if only he knew.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pluralist (Majusculus tohellicum): Lad who capitalises the first letter of every single word in his script.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185241

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Speechless - First message from scammer is really short.

Quote:
I have a deal to do with you.

Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal, we have something very similar.
Quote:
The Minimalist (Nulcontentia fattersaimensis): Uses a very short and pointless script.

The Rushed (Hurrius tohellicum): Writes e-mails with really long subject lines but short incoherent content.

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. Didnt noticed Smile

Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal.
Although, these are off script replies and I've had lads who write two or three word replies per e-mail as well, so it's going in the list with a tweak Wink

The Speechless (Dumbus mortalicum): Lad of limited words who writes really short replies to your carefully worded baits.

The Old School (Telexus tohellicum): Lad who hasn't got to grips with new technology used within the banking sector and asks for a 'Telex copy' of the bank transfer.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185259

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two Lad Lawyer types...

The Gent: stresses his magnanimity and decency.

Quote:
I DO NOT WANT TO BELEIVE THAT I AM ACTING IN SELFISH INTEREST FOR NOT CHARGING ANY FEE YET BECAUSE BY PROFESSIONAL ETHICS HERE I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE COLLECTED SUM PART OF THE FEEE AS PART OF MOTIVATION AND YOUR READINESS TO SEEK MY SERVICES. ALL THIS LEVEL OF MY MAGNANIMITY IS WITH MUCH CONSIDERATION TO WHAT YOU HAVE SO FAR PASSED THROUGH IN HAVING THIS YOUR FUNDS.

The Insufferable: smug and arrogant.

Quote:
I will go ahead to briefly introduce myself to you because I am an erudite attorney of international repute who believes in the rule of law, justice and equity. People who engage my services are startled by my sparkling track record to always like to retain my services.
It is on my record that my clients go to sleep whenever I pick up their case because I am a victor. I am a specialist in financial law and foreign payment claims.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice ones Yastreb ..
How about
The Virtuous instead of the Gent.

The Virtuous (Moralus yastrebicum): Lad who stresses his magnanimity and decency in all his dealings with you.

The Insufferable (Painsus yastrebicum): Smug and arrogant lad who makes boasts about his 'international reputation' and stresses his belief in the rule of law, justice and equity. Razz *blows rasberry*

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Freddie Kruger (Paedokillia deathicum): Scumbag Hit Lad who claims to kill or kidnap children.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184875&start=25&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic