SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Craigslist scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pepi4
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guys first email convinced me he was a local and now I get this. He has my real email address now Embarassed So how can I give him a bad week? I was thinking about having him send me the phony MO to the address of the place I work which is pretty good size in people, but I'm not sure about this. I hate these people

Thanks for any suggestions

Thanks for the response.I am willing to pay your asking price.I will pay by a money order as its the only way i can pay you at the moment.I will make arrangement for the pickup after payment have been received by you.I don't mind adding an extra $30 so you can keep it in my favor.I would have loved to come take a look at it but i am presently out of town,send me some pictures.Reply with your name,phone # and mailing address where payment will be sent.I will let you know how i intend to pick it up.Please take the posting off craigslist today and consider it sold to me.

google search reviled him as a scammer [email protected]

Expecting to hear from you soon.
Warm Regards.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drop him completely. Tell him the item is sold and drop it. You never want to mess with someone who has your real information and giving him the address of the place you work is a very, very BAD idea.

Check/money order scammers have associates here in the US and Canada, I assume you are from one of those two, and the last thing you want is one of them paying you a visit.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
pepi4
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I figured. Oh well, maybe I can mess with him some other time.

I've got a lot of reading to do on here Cool

Thanks
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read the stickies, all of them, and then sign up for a mentor. Baiting is alot of fun but you want to play safe. Sort like sex but with half the guilt. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
pepi4
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Read the stickies, all of them, and then sign up for a mentor. Baiting is alot of fun but you want to play safe. Sort like sex but with half the guilt. Laughing

Count me in Very Happy I would love giving these asshats a run for their time Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic