SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Area 419: Scambaiting Radio (Episode #34 - TBA)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then how the hell am I going to spend my sunday night?? Sad

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Get Skype, Caligula, and bring some lads to call. Smile

Bad Boi Bluth! Breaking your pc, because the Colts are on again! Move your show to Tuesdays then! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Colts play the Sunday Night game, so you can't blame it on them! Wink

I always feel bad when I miss a Sunday (this is really only the second one I've missed), but by this point I have 32 archived shows, so go re-live an older one to tide you over. Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just give us the keys to the radioshow and we'll do it live for you, Bluth.

I mean, you trust us, don't ya? Cool

And we can play some real dancing music. Close to You

Dance with me, Slap? Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, hell. I don't have my smoking emoticon. Confused Sorry, Dora. Mad

No worries, Bluth. There are many dulcet tones from which to pick. ::postman pat:: Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't miss today's episode of the radio show!

What's so special about it?

Some might think it is this: 419 Eater Theatre presents... The Hitchhiker

And others might think it is because Bluth is on Safari and had to give me, Dora, the keys to the radio show. jump_4_joy

I'll let you decide! Very Happy

(Let's hope I figure out the right buttons to push.)

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
DoraTheExplorer wrote:
And others might think it is because Bluth is on Safari and had to give me, Dora, the keys to the radio show. jump_4_joy

That is one way of putting it. And technically not even a lie.

I think you safaried Bluth and baited him into surrendering the keys to you. (well done!)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thread title says 31st Oct - is there a show tonight?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, MBL darling. Did you click the linky I put in the post above? ^^^ Very Happy

Bolleboos, that might have happened. Wink

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we can believe Dora, there is Very Happy Will you be opening the chatroom half an hour in advance aswell or..?

eta: ack, ninja'd by the hostess herself

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for ninja'ing you honey. Image

I will open up the chat room early and will post here when it is ready.

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting impatiently for chat. Mad Hello hello! Hello hello! Send an email! Send an email! Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fae, honey, I believe you are a bit early. It is only 1:33 PM Dora time. I will open the chat room in about 45 minutes.

The show will start at 3PM Dora time. I am watching the Titans game, ya know. Very Happy

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

And exactly what time might that be in the civilised world............ Question

Laughing Laughing Laughing

ETA it's ok i figured it out it is 9pm UK time..... Wink

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According the Bluth, in this thead (419 Eater Theatre presents... The Hitchhiker ), the time the show will start for everyone else is Sunday, October 24th @ 8:00 pm GMT (4:00 pm EDT in the USA)

Now, for me, that is 3PM. I am easily confused, so please don't ask me to tell you what time that is for you. I am trying to make sure I push the right buttons at the right time. Laughing

Edit -- Ninja'd I was! Shocked

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, the chat room is open early! Please tell me y'all know how to get there? Very Happy

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/area419 And click on the green CHAT NOW button. (I hope!)

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...you made Bluth Hitchhike to your house, gagged him, rendered him null and void by stealing his keys, and ??
To find out what really did or did not happen, and lots of lies...
Be there or be square. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth, that was quite impressive with all the sounds. Absolutely excellent. This was my first time listening.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone. Very Happy

The radio show is back to its normal format, albeit for a very spooky Halloween edition. Tune in for some fun lad calls, a "scary" story, and the debut of a new song by Tigbitties (it's very well suited for Halloween... any guesses? Wink).

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^This is Halloween?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana wrote:
the debut of a new song by Tigbitties (it's very well suited for Halloween... any guesses? Wink).

If it's not "Thriller", I'm going to cry. Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's the Monster Mash, I will certainly cry.

So, erm, chat room open? Am I late? Fashionably early? Missed the boat entirely? I even wore my witch stocks. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well tonights show was a......................

Thriller..................... Thumbs up

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much to everyone who has listened to my show this year, and also to anyone who has been a guest or contributor. I would not have been able to do this without your support. Unfortunately real life has reached a stage where I won't have enough time to commit to putting on a weekly radio show for the rest of 2010. I won't make any promises, but I may be able to put together a spot show once or twice.

Do not despair! I will be back presenting you with a weekly show early in 2011 (likely mid or late January), and I have 33 regular shows (plus two specials) available to listen to at your convenience on podcast. When I have spare time I will try to go back through and update the details of each episode in case you're looking for specific material. If you'd like to download any of Tigbitties' excellent lad songs you can find them all here.

In the mean time keep an eye out for this thread as I will post any updates. Thanks again for listening! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Sad
Thanks for all the work you´ve been putting into this! Especially the interviews with people like Rover, jose, bobjohnson, Artemis, Otterfan, Jillian and all the others that I cannot remember out of my head right now, these were most interesting Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic