SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad-onardo DaVinci ***SAFARI/ARRESTED/HOSPITALISED/STRANDED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Biggs wrote

Quote:
Not debating it, just stating what I do.

And what else do you do? Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, while you are all on this thread... Can Rev Who and I have a Gold Pith yet for it?

So here is the latest from Wellington:

Day 51

I sent him the quote from Pulp Fiction demanding that he tell me of his scamming sins to win forgiveness and he came back witha copy/paste of the same email Rev Who got. So I replied to that with:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I commend you on the courage you have to ask for forgiveness.

To gain forgiveness, I need you to repent your sins. Tell me everything about how you got involved in the scamming that you did and if you got any victims of your scams.

Tell me all about what you were involved with in the scam and I will consider your forgiving you for your sins.

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pexxxson

I received this absolute gem as his reply:

Quote:
Dear my Most High;

If you continue on all this you might not have any reason to forgive me.

See me as Saul that kill the children of God when he saw the Angel he turned a new man.Please for Christ sake scam is a shameful thing to indulge with.You have my shadows so asking me question does not help matters only have mercy on me.

Have mercy on me i plead you i cant start explaining about evil to you but to tell you facts non of those scam things worked for me i did not get even a cent out of all my efforts and that was why i have to go back for my talent, s that i believe God has kept my blessing,s in store for me.

And now i know that even i have a chance to trade on one gram of Gold and supply any matewrial i tell my clients i have Gold will multiple my returns.

It was same faith i had when i sent the painting to you that God will make a way for me as i have put my hands off any deceits.Please sir for the name of God to be glorified have mercy upon me and have a change of heart on me as one of your sheep that is lost but now found.

HAVE MERCY HAVE MERCY HAVE MERCY HAVE MERCY.TILL YOU FIND ME IN ANY OTHER SCAM OR LIES THEN YOU CAN DO TO ME ANY THING THAT THE LORD GOD PERMITS YOU TO DO TO ME.

REGARDS TO ALL. I INTENDS TO GO TO GHANA BY THE WEEKEND DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS FOR ME?

WELLINGTON

I wonder how he intends to go to Ghana?

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 55

I forgot to write back to Wellington on the weekend because I have a few other baits that have taken over priority and received this on Sunday:

Quote:
Dear Rev Pxxxrson;

I do hope to be in Ghana by Monday.Please Do have mercy on me .

Am seeing God doing greater things among us to his Glory if only you can have mercy on me.What is the position with the ORDERS from your other members. I will have to do them as i get back to Ghana.

Kindest Regards

Wellington

OTHER ORDERS?????? Shocked

Could Wellington be up for round 2???

It is Wednesday now so i wrote back:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

Hope you got back to Ghana on Monday like you said.

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been a little bit unwell and have not been near my office for a few days.

What would you like to do regarding the other orders for our members? Do I send you photographs of what the members want? We have about 5 members interested in getting you to do paintings for them

God Bless You

Bxxck Pxxxrson

I will see if he has gone back to Ghana. If he has then we can bait him easier and hopefully get better results from the bait

Wellington is not the smartest peanut in the turd if he paints another piece for me

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe some "friends" from the past can ask for another painting when he gets back Wink

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 57

The safari is over!!!

He is back in Ghana

IP: 41.218.239.52 server location: Accra in Ghana

Quote:
Dear Rev Pxxxrson;

So sad about your ill health pray that God the great healer will take care of you.

You should send picture of the orders to me.

Regards

Wellington

The safari may be over but the game is still on!!!

I have gotten more than I ever expected from Wellington so if I can get him to do another painting he is the dumbest lad ever.

I send him this:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I have included the picture you requested for the first painting order from our members

Let me know how long it will take for you to complete the first painting and I will arrange the next order for you

God Bless You

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

I sent him one of my favourite lad trophies that I have gotten to paint

It is from this scambaiting YouTube video that I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr_eIJ9YlVA

Maybe... Just maybe he will send another painting

Lad-onardo DaVinci V2.0 perhaps?????

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Todd Bowman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow

I watched the video. Awesome. Thanks, I needed that. I want a tshirt of the coocoocuchu guy. I need to step outside, my sides hurt.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellington is much happier now he is home, and he still wants his money, wherefore must be still hungry....

Quote:

Dear my Beloved;

How are you doing ? Did not read any mail from you .Please do help and seek mercy for my sake from Rev P******** that he should forgive me now that i have turned a new leave.

When saul was persecuting the disciples of Christ till he had an encounter with an Angel like it has happened in my life .You now is the Angel of my life and should be able to handle issues the same way .

Please help for the good work of our lord Jesus Christ to move forward and the peace of his grace to be among us that Rev Peterson have mercy on me.

I do hope to go to Ghana by Monday for a little supply of cloths for the church i will be back in few days please do advice if there is any plan as those that i borrowed money in Ghana will expect me to repay them as i come back to Ghana please see that you do something about this.

Kindest Regards and have a wonderful weekend

Wellington

Just as well there is a Mr S**** F**** that has asked him a month ago during the middle of the safari to do a painting of his children, and happens to be in Takoradi Ghana right now.........so maybe we should introduce Mr S***** F****** to the bait......... Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Wellington sent this recently contacting Mr S about the painting of his children....Very Happy

Quote:
Dear S******;

Thank you for your mail.It unfortunate we could not meet .But as a matter of facts i was out of internet as to check mails last week that wa why but i did gave to you my mobile number for easy contact with me.Well i know there are paintings and painting with a class,You should have had a little pataince with me as i will be able to meetup with your time.Though you have gotten a new artist but how sure are you get your painting in good time finshing?

Ever ready to deliver to you in les then 48 hours/

Regards to you and the entire family

WELLINGTON

We knew he was heading to Ghana so i sent him this.........

Quote:
Mr Nana,

Please forgive my lack of correspondence, we had to return to UK due to a illness of my wife's father, i have just arrived with the kids and myself in Accra Ghana.
I realise you may still be in Nigeria and apologise for the inconvenience, i would love to go ahead with the paintings now that we are here and would be honoured if you will meet up with us as our guest and complete the commission, it would so cheer my darling wife so much at this time of sadness for her.

I will be staying in a town called Takoradi, as of tomorrow and will get contact details to you as soon as i sort out comms tomorrow.

Hoping for a prompt reply.....

Yours respectfully.

S***** F****.

I'm sure he will be keen to meet me after his recent failure in obtaining money from those naughty church guys that had him running around all over Nigeria........................Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this reply from Wellington:

Quote:
Dear Rev Pxxxrson;

Have seen your attached file, could this people be able to pay for my painting? I will do the painting for 2000usd excluding shipment.

So if you want me to start with the ORDER i will require 50% down payment of the cost then i will be able to finish the ORDER in less then 12 days time..

How is your health position? Hope your better now.

Right now am in Nigeria and will get back again by Tuesday as i have to supply the goods {clothes}to the Church today as i told you before.

Remain in good health

Regards

Wellington

After a 57 day safari, arrest, airport ruckus and hospitalization, he is so polite

I reply to him with:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

I have discussed the terms regarding the price of $2000 and the 50% down payment for the first order and the client says that it is too much to pay for the painting and would like a smaller one done for around the $1000 mark. Also they have said that they want to see the painting in progress before they will send any funds so if you could make a start on the painting and send some progress photos in a couple of days then the client will arrange payment

I have 4 more members ready to have work done by you and have made enquiries with an art gallery to perhaps get some of your work displayed in an expo in a few months. This would require you to travel to Australia, do you have a current passport?

God Bless You

Bxxck Pxxxrson

Let's see if I can get him to at least paint the "HEY HEY HEY" boys.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellington is playing hard ball now:

Quote:
Dear Rev Peterson;

The job i will not start until i get 50% down payment this is my rule for any ORDER if it is welcomed by clients i start they order. I spend a lot of money to buy the material to start painting and i need to use clients deposit to buy materials that my rule for any order and i can not change.I might charge 1000usd for the painting but need 500uds down payment before i will start..... I need to buy the material;s first before i can start and that will cost me the entire cost of the painting.After this any other cost is my workmanship that must be paid before shipment please do note that also.

Regards

Wellington

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

The client wants to see the painting in progress before they send any funds.

If you do not want to work for us then we can get someone else to do the paintings

God Bless You

Brock Pxxxrson

And he said:

Quote:
Dear Rev Pxxxrson;

There is no way i can start painting without buying materials and as such need deposit before i will start any painting that my law for any ORDER.

Regards

Wellington

So, in a last ditch reverse psychology attempt, I wrote:

Quote:
Dear Wellington,

If you are not prepared to start the painting then we will give the work to someone else

Bxxxk Pxxxrson

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Sounds like he did learn something from that first one after all.
Get the money before doing all the work for nothing Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellington said:
Quote:
I spend a lot of money to buy the material to start painting and i need to use clients deposit to buy materials

I would question just what kind of painter is he if he doesn't have any painting supplies around. Does he buy supplies for one painting, paint it and throw away the leftovers? He should have plenty left over from the paintings he has already done to paint at least one small painting. He should also have lots of painting friends he could borrow supplies from to get started. Maybe one of his painting buddies would like the job, someone who knows to save the leftover paint to use again.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me, or is the dude on the left in the latest pic copping a major feel on his boy? Even in a still photograph that left hand is doing some serious work.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellington isn't quite finished yet.................. Laughing

Since im in the area, i thought i would help him out with some funding since that evil church didn't give him anything...... Wink

http://www.4shared.com/audio/sM8dd4B8/Wellington_meet_for_money.html

Looks like he may have another small journey coming......
possibly meet him for a wholesome plate of Farmhouse beans......mmmmmmmmm, at where else but Mr Biggs...... Laughing .

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to get Wellington back on the road...........

I sent this to Wellington.....

Quote:

W3llington,

I have tried to call you but no answer, i hope you are well.
I will be flying out on Friday from Nigeria, i can assist you with $900 as promised previously, you MUST not inform Rev P*******n of this or you will cause me major problems, this is not church money this is my own personal money and therefore does not involve anyone else.

You may ask why i am doing this for you after your confession, i feel if you can find the error of your ways and head into the light then you will be forgiven.

I will be at the Church below at 2pm Thursday the 8th of June, if you are there i will give you this money which i hope you will use as God intended and forsake your ways of the past.

Church of C***** T*****

H****** B******n Street
Lagos, Nigeria

http://www.4shared.com/audio/04AM_TrB/1_Wellington_Nigeria.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/blZfdKz8/2_Wellington_Nigeria.html

See you soon, Lunch will be on me, at the usual, Mr Biggs

Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez... This lad just takes any punishment we give out.

We played the good cop/bad cop routine on him, Rev Who promised him payment behind my back and he travelled.

Can't claim a new pith yet because he hasn't emailed us only called from a +234 number

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the Wellington meet is on, be great to meet him at last on Friday just before i fly out of Nigeria at a Lagos church
Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/7Zn0_juB/Wellington_9-June-10.html

Hope he makes it on time to the church to meet me in the afternoon, otherwise it will be trip No3 to the airport and we wouldn't want him fighting with immigration to get to my aircraft before it takes off..... Very Happy

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old Wellington, Back on the road again............... Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/audio/x3RdIHhu/10_june_Wellington_on_his_way_.html

Wonder if the Sheraton does Heritage Pottage as good as Mr Biggs?

Team Mr Bigg's
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah Wellington, what a trooper. Smile

The good Reverend going behind the church's back was a good twist. Big fan of your calls Rev Smile

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent......Wellington finally arrives in Lagos after a 10 hour drive,,,,,,,, Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/audio/G_ew917A/Wellingtington_10_june_in_Lago.html

See you tomorrow traveller......... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was offline for a few weeks, but I'm happy to see you guys still mess him up Smile

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more like a month... welcome back nero Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there i was all ready to meet Wellington at the Sheraton in Lagos
...Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/zJeDrX8p/1Wellington_Nigeria.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/bwKcojgp/2Wellington_Nigeria.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/U4yUxgrH/3Wellington_Nigeria.html

Well think i better call him in the morning......after he emails me......just missed him, we must have passed each other going past reception..... Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay guys, this is the end of the road for this bait.

We sent Wellington back to Nigeria to meet with Rev Who for a secret deal to give him his money at the Sheraton in Lagos.

This is the call a couple of days after we re-safaried him there:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/t6cPTs-M/last_call_13th_june_Wellington.html

Apparently I am a "church rat and can go to hell"

Here is what Wellington got up to in his wacky adventure:

- He did a painting for another baiter and shipped it to USA
- The other baiter passed the lad onto me thinking he wouldnt send anything to me
- He painted my dog
- Shipped it after a massive effort to Australia
- Filled in forms to get WU & MG payment
- Safaried to a Mr Bigg's resturant in Lagos from Ghana & brought 2 other lads along on the safari
- From Lagos they were safaried to a lads address in Akure then when they didnt meet us, went back to Lagos.
- Stuck in a taxi car park for 2 nights coz they couldn't pay and then re-safaried back to a Mr Bigg's at Akure again
- Put into police custody for 5 days untill they could pay the taxi driver
- Sent to the Nigerian border on a police bus and stranded their for 2 days
- We safaried one lad to meet him and tried to get another to go
- Caught the same taxi that took him to the police in Akure to Lagos airport to meet us
- Caused a ruckus at the airport with security and immigration and tried to board the plane "that we were on"
- Got back to the border and is still stranded 20 days later
- Hospitalised after spending too long on the street
- Safaried another lad to do re-con on his house and find out if he was home
- Managed to get back to Ghana after 57 days on safari
- Re-safaried back to Nigeria for a secret meeting with Jxxxs Dxxxxd
- Gave us hours of joy, punishing him for his scams

Wellington is being baited again by another baiter so time for us to say goodbye to our friend

This bait has been fantastic and I have enjoyed every minute of it. My co-baiter, Rev Who has been a great partner and friend... Stay tuned for more lad pain from us!!!

GAME OVER!!!

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, what a great bait. I definitely think this is Golden Pith worthy!

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic