SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GOLD DIGGER'S TRIPLE SAFARI - WITH PIX!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a compilation of one of my favourite Safari'd scammers. The Gold Digger who went of three safari's in search of The A-Team, a bag of diamonds, a Hummer and a man named Johno, who could fend off Russian Mad-Max-Esque kidnappers with a catapult made from sticks and glue.

So it begins...

NN wrote:
Hello.

Thank you for your email. We do a lot of work international researching new potential mines and purchasing precious metal. I would be interested in seeing what you really have to offer.

We currently have several teams of geologists at the moment checking out various sites and claims. In fact we have a team in your country. Please send me the spec sheets for confirmation.

Davo

Kept it generic.

Dopey lad wrote:
Dear Davo,

Thanks for your quick response and williness to handle this project with sincere heart ok.

As soon as you recieve this mail kindly send to me your full details informations to contact you so that as soon as i have them i will introdce you to the bank here where the Gold Bars and Diamonds are deposited so that they will let you know the procedures of how we will claim them for investment purposes ok.

N/B We can also withdraw the mioney worth of the treasures all depends on us the money worth is 15Million British Pounds Sterlings ok to be invested in your company ok.

Send your full informations details urgently

Sincerely Yours.

Jeffo

I sent back an email about my geologists requiring the services of local people.

Quote:
Dear Davo,

Sorry for the late reply sir my little dauther is seriously sick and was hospitalise that is why you have not heared from me all this while sir.

Please do bear in mind that i have been in this field for not less than 10 years as a Mandate seller so i cannot just lead your company to wrong people who are not genuine bear this in mind and also i cannot just forward the companies full details to you because you might jump me and contact them directly thereby removing me from the deal while you quite know that i have my commission with you and also with the company that will sale the goods to your company sir.

Please as soon as you recieve this mail do call and contact to inform me where your Geologist are located in Africa so that we can meet in person and for them to come and visit the company and see what they have for sale for your company and to confirm the legitimatecy of the company before we will proceed ok let me know where your teams of Geologist are located in Africa call me sir.

My private telephone numbers to reach me are as follows below.

+225 +225 xxxxxxxx. Mr Jeffo i will be waiting for your call and also to hear from you as soon as possible good day and stay blessed.

Sincerely Yours.

Jeffo.

Telephone: +225 xxxxxxxx

I reply and always sympathise with my lad. Plus if he has a sick or dying family member, so do I. If his car is broken, mines on fire. If his wife is unhappy, mine is currently shagging the pool boy. I digress.

Quote:
Jeffo,

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she is well. I too have an ill child with cancer. She is in remission, so I understand. It's always family first.

In regards to your concerns about my company cutting you out of this deal, that's a little insulting. I am not interested in meeting your supplier, I am interested in contacts. Nor do I need to send any geologists to your location. They are far too busy to validate anything by looking, that's why we have and need metallurgical reports.

If we do need to organize a purchase or validation report we can't be everywhere at once. We currently have 2 survey teams in Cote d'Ivoire. The Angovia mine, located 300km north of Abidjan, and an Australian team is exploring the Korhogo and Tengrela gold prospects. That team is currently requiring local help. I do know that they need people all the time and the current local help has been less that adequate. I could try and contact that team on their Satellite phone and see if you could work for them digging and cataloging samples. We pay very well for work, plus if you can translate French to English, that would be a big help.

We could discuss a weekly wage, but an average wage of $1100 USD a week for a 6 day working week is good. (tax free) On Sunday the teams rest and usually go site seeing. They will be there for about 8 weeks. If your interested I can certainly help out there. Let me know if you could use this kind of experience and money.

I will call them as soon as you let me know. Where are you in Cote d'Ivoire?

Davo

Appealing to a lads laziness really does work.

Quote:
Dear Liberator,

Thanks for your quick response sir, and also thanks for your proposal and plans to me i highly appreciate this sir, i can use the experiance and money i am presently located in Abidjan and will be happy to work with your company if only i will be giving the oppurtunity to repair my car that is in the machanic workshop and put things in order concerning my family then i can be able to manege the paying offer giving to me by your company that is the $1,100 par week sir.

N/B My saller are in Accra Ghana so do let me know how we will proceed with them and let me know when we will go to there company to do the inspecting of the goods and what exactly your company need for us to forge ahead with the company is it only the metallurgical reports? please do let me know exactly what to do sir.

I <ill be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible and send to me your private telephone numbers to call you as i have giving mine to you for you to call me and you have not to hear your voice for the first time sir and to discurse in details with you i do speak French language and can always write in French aswell anyway you want me to do i will do sir.

Thanks and stay blessed.

Sincerely Yours.

Jeffo.

+225 xxxxxxxx
Call Me Urgently Sir and send to me your direct telephone numbers to call you ok.

I always ignore the requests and move forward.

Quote:
Dear Jeffo,

Thanks for your email. Our team will be traveling to the town of Odienne for supplies and to pick up some mail and new workers. You will need to make it to Odienne to meet the team who will pick you up and take you to the locations. If you are interested please let me know. These jobs are sought after and we always have many people at the usual pickup location waiting to find work. I will supply you with an employee card that you will show the geologists. That way they will know who you are and that I sent you.

Davo

I love his renegotiating in the very first line.

Quote:
Dear Davo,

Sir hope you recive my last mail to you as i have accept your offer knowing quite well that you will increase my salary as time goes on and my good dedicative and deligent to my work will give me more promotions sir.

I have attached some works we did in SIERRA LEONE FREE TOWN on 21/12/07 the MINING SKECTH PLANS to you and also some Gold METAL BARS pictures, ROUGH DIAMONDS pictures and A-U GOLD DUST available for sale by my dealers in Ghana and the Analysis of GOLD in GHANA as well for your company attentions sir.

N/B I do forget in my last mail to let you know that about the transalations of FRENCH to ENGLISH language i am perfectly good in that i can speak FRENCH and ENGLISH language fluently so if there is a role or job to do for that i am equall to the task sir there is no problem over that in the translations of FRENCH to ENGLISH there is no problem i am able to do it ok.

I will be waiting to hear from you because the wars that took place in our country and also in SIERRA LEONE really affected us a lot some my foreign buyers where all discouraged due to WARS here and there so i will be looking for any good company like yours to work with and also as you said to aid and restore me back to work so that i can give the best of my experiance to sarve them on the area of work your company need me for sir.

Remember my car broke down and coupled with my dauthers sickness and family problem at this recent world economical problems i will highly appeciate to work with your company sir if i am been giving the financial aid and incouragement i will try my best sir.

Happy weekend to you and your family do send to me the telephone numbers to call you so that we can discurse things in details and how to work together for the benefit of the both parties in the near future sir.

Sincerely Yours.
Jeffo

Telephone:+225 xxxxxxxx

Excellent news. I pretty much ignore everything else.

Quote:
Dear Jeffo,

Thanks for your email. Could you provide me with some pictures, or current ID for us to move forward. I will need to validate you as a real person before I can offer you anything else.

Davo

Amazingly, Jeffo doesn't like the idea of using his own ID, or pictures. Guess what... He has a 'friend' who would like the work.

Quote:
Dear Davo,

Sir thanks for your mail and explanations please do bear in mind that i have another big offer to go to Dublin ok so i will not like to disapoint your company as i have been in relationship but i have someone who can come in my own place i have spoken to him about the offer and he is highly intrested to get the job his name is Igor from Nigeria he can play a role of translations French to English for you people if this will be ok for you people then do organise his coming so that he will meet with your geologist in Odienne ok.

Tell him the conditions to work with your company he is a good and honest person to deal with i can introduce to your company to take my place if this is ok and good then let us forge ahead ok.

His email address below.
[email protected]

Sir you can contact him and discurse with him based on this offer and also try to help him with sincere good heart do see him as you see me please i will appreciate if he gets this offer he is an orphan and has been looking for job all this while ok.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible so that you people can proceed because i will be traveling very soon to oversea's Dublin with all the members of my family sir.

Thanks for your understading and co-operations.

Regards.

Jeffo

What? How incredible. He's off to Dublin, but he has a 'friend' who is willing to offer his pictures and get ready to travel.

Here is Igor. I have made bold the text of the company he thinks I work for... Oops. That's not even the name of the company. He's made a slight clerical error and is now mispronouncing it as well.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail and explanations i have been informed by Mr Jeffo about working with your company HAMAS Gold Company as a translator that means traslating FRENCH to ENGLISH language for a weekly payment of $1,100 USA Dollars anyway there is no problem if this is the only thing to work for your company i will accept and take the offer sir.

Meanwhile i am presently in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire and will be coming to Odienne by wednesday as you have adviced.

Please sir i have attached my current pictures to you for you to send them to your geogolist for them to recgonise me when i come to the hotel by wednesday morning because i will be leaving Abidjan that wednesday morning and from Abidjan to Odienne is upto six hours drive so i hope your geologist will not move before i get down there sir so let me know if i will move by Tuesday so that i will not miss them sir.

Please do let me know the neccessary things to do and prepare for, so that there will be no mistake along the line sir i am coming as a translator for your company as Mr Jeffo told me ok.

N/B I have attached my two current photos for your geogolist to know who i am ok one is the passport photo in my national Identity card and the one i took in our church receptions after service ok.

Questions.
1) Hope i will recieve my salary every weekend as Mr Jeffo informed me?

2) If i add overtime in my work i hope my salary of $1,100 USA Dollars par week will be increased?

3) What about my accomodations and feeding who will bear the responsibility hope it is your company?

4) For how long will this contract last with your company sir?

4) Who will foot for my transportations for coming to ODIENNE me or your company sir?

Sir all this questions i will like you to answer one by one so that i will know the conditions first before coming i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible because there is no much time left as the geologist will be coming by wednesday sir.

Thanks for your concern and to offer me a job at this point of time sir.

Good day.

Sincerely Yours.

Igor

Here's Igor.

Image Image

Wednesday. His six hour drive is optimistic.

I also tried attaching the employee card he'll need to show the geologist team.

Quote:
Hello.

Sorry I have not been able to get back to you quickly. We've been out of the office and busy today. I have tried attaching that file once again. If it doesn't work let me know, and I will forward your pictures to the geologists so they know what you look like.

In regards to your questions:

1. We pay in cash at the end of each week, or alternative payment from our offices.

2. If there will be any overtime you will be paid for it. We work on a 10 hour day. Some days will be easier than others. Depends on how much work is to be completed.

3. Contract is for eight weeks at this stage. The team will remain there for 12 weeks, so depends on how much extra work there is to do. If we need you longer, I hope that won't be a problem.

4. Getting yourself to Odienne will the the responsibility of the employee. We have so many people interested in the work they come from all over hoping for employment. We really need good people though. You will likely encounter quite a few people looking for work, that's why you must keep your card a secret until the team arrives.

I hope the attached card works. I have sent this email to myself as well in the hope it does. If it doesn't I will get one of the field geologists to email it to you.

Davo

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have received your mail and the explanations please the employee card I did not receive it you did not attaché it very well sir so do your best to send it to me today and also let me know the guarantee of getting this job because I have to travel a long way to be there ok if there is any other day that the geologist will come apart from Wednesday this week let me know to enable me prepare myself very very well you know as soon as I am there I will not be going back to Abidjan which is six hours drive to Odienne so think about all this things and do put it in considerations also send me your geologist telephone numbers to call them ok.

Please kindly reattach the employee card so that I have to have it with me to be sure of what exactly we are doing and to see how it is if there is something to fill on it ok I also hope that my accommodations and feeding is in your companies care do update me on all this things so that I will know before leaving to Odienne ok.

Do this as soon as possible because there is no time to waste reply soonest with the employee card very very important ok.

Also I hope my work is to translate FRENCH to ENGLISH language no other work to do do let me know my true position of work in your company sir.

Sincerely Yours.

Igor.

Work email didn't attach, I use my home email.

Quote:
This is my private home email. Please don't use this one. Use my work
email.
For some reason the card will not attach to my work account. I have
tried attaching it to this one.
Please reply to my work email. My wife also uses this email account.
You can try calling the Australian geologists. They are using an
Australian Satellite Phone which bounces and re-directs. The reception
comes in and out so good luck in getting them. You will want to speak to
Micko - +61 x xxxxxxxxxx
Regards,

Davo

So I expect an email from him today, which means he will leave tomorrow. I have given him 2 day window.

Quote:
Mr. Igor,

The geologists will be there in Wednesday at around 10am and will be staying overnight and leaving by 3pm Thursday afternoon, so you have plenty of time to reach and meet with them.

Good luck and hope you enjoy the work.

Davo

So he'll have to stay over night regardless. Only to get a call and be asked to make the 12km walk from Odienne to the 800 metre high Massif du Dingueie. The trucks have stopped and they are waiting for another truck. They have supplies and sleeping arrangements.

Lad-tacular! Clicks for Igor!

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail and the card and the telephone numbers of the Geologist i hope you have sent my pictures to the Geologist so that they will recognise me when i go sir please do all this neccsseary arrangements so that everything will be as planned because i am coming all the way from Abidjan that is a Ten Hours drive from Abidjan to Odienne sir it is quite a long journey so please i hope to find everything good and well in Jesus mighty name amen i will appreciate and put my best to your company wiork i hold you by faith and by trust to make sure everything works accordingly i have not travel such a long distance journey for a long time now but because of want and to work one got to help himself and i know ifg i work hard with your company your company will retain me to continue working with you people ok.

N/B Please sir in the area of feeding and accormodations you have not answer me what i ask you if we are the one that will take care of our feeding and accomodations please do let me know so that i will not exactly what i am expecting there in other not to be embarrassed by the situations ok.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible i will leave by tommorrow morning it is a long distance 10 hours journey so that i will be there by wednesday eveningthat evening i will see them in the hotel in good faith sir.

To move for my work and journey i hope you have sent my two photo pictures to them for recognission and indentifications sir? i wait for you to confirm all this things so that we will proceed sir.

Yours Sincerely.

Igor

I give him some reassurances.

Quote:
Igor,

I tried their number and left a message with Johno and Micko. I sent them the pictures and they will be there for at two days. When they get to town they should be able to call me. I need the weekly update.

Good luck Igor, they will be expecting you. You need not worry about food and accommodation. That will be taken care of for you. You will be supplied with clothing and camping gear. Everything is provided. You only need yourself. We will also supply boots. I do suggest you wear a wide brimmed hat.

Davo

Igor is still confused about the name of my company. He is calling me HAMAS, and Odienne is a large Muslim community. I hope he doesn't wander around asking for HAMAS... Hey, he said it. Not me.

Quote:
Hello.

Mr. Igor the team are currently on schedule. They have coming through Manankoro on the Mali border, from a survey trip.

However their phone has gone dead. Probably something to do with the batteries. They will need to make a transfer when they arrive, they have had some luck and are carrying some uncut diamonds and a little gold. They also need to transfer some of it to cash and to visit the bank and have the samples deposited in a secure location. The men will probably need for you to help translate some of this, so tell no-one the specifics of what they are carrying. They could be set upon by thieves.

We have a storage house in the west of the town, so if you wish you can leave your car there undercover and under lock and key. What is the make, model, color plus license number of your vehicle. I will need this for insurance purposes. If anything happens to your property while in storage, I will compensate you for the loss. It's a formality.

Davo

The Mali border is filled with murderous thieves and Mad Max-esque tribes of nomadic, gas-guzzling road warriors. Let's see how brave Igor is once he's been left in Odienne with no Geo-team. He may have to mount a rescue.

I have this feeling the geologists will be held for ransom and he may have to negotiate with the kidnappers in French.

This just in... a phone call to a lad just outside Man...

Audio -<CLICK FOR LINK>- IGOR on his way to Odienne

I've just had the dumbest conversation ever.

Igor has landed in Odienne from Abidjan. He's been traveling for 35 hours on a bus, been harassed by the police and can't find the geo-team.

The first phone call is me (John The Geologist) - We're under attack! Remember he's just arrived.

AUDIO - PHONE CALL 1 - (NN) HELP! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK - CAN YOU BRING THE CAVALRY... After you've had lunch of course...

The second phone conversation is the wonderful BluthBanana playing Davo (the owner of the mining company) - He needs Igor to help the team in trouble. He even manages to get a Star Wars reference in.

AUDIO - PHONE CALL 2 - (Bluth) WHAT IS HAPPENING! HELP THEM IGOR. YOU'RE THEIR ONLY HOPE!

Igor is panicked. He has no coin but wants to help any way he can. Davo sends off the location of the besieged geo-team.

Quote:
Hello.

IGOR!!! The team are currently under siege 12 km east at the base of the Massif du Dinguele!! These people are trying to steal our diamonds!!!!

The police may be involved. Hurry! As fast as you can go! We will reward you for everything. I don't care what is takes you need to get there and protect the shipment. They have a couple of million in uncut diamonds. You can have some as payment.

If they are kidnapped, you will need to negotiate on my behalf.

Davo

He's frantic. He's just run to the cyber cafe. This is live people... as it's happening. Laughing

Igor Gold Digger wrote:
Email Subject: Sir this is DEADELY mission you are sending me and you did not inform all this things before i came to this place

Dear Sir,

According to our telephone conversations I am just coming now from Abidjan and i did not know the conditions will be like this all this information’s you did not mention that to me earlier time i do not have any dime left with me so I do not know what to do now now because this is not my region and Mr Jeffo did not tell me all this things I thought is to Translate FRENCH to ENGLISH only but I did not know that this is MAFIA game you are putting me into so do something right now if you want me to mobilize men to that place you are giving me a risky job without telling me the nature of the work so that I have to prepare to come down and know what I am involve into I am coming to do for your company sir why?

If you want me to go to the place only me without other helps then send me the money to transport myself I am totally down here no dime with me all my money is finished I told you this things before coming to this long journey sir.

Igor

Call me urgently sir I am still in the cyber café

NN AS DAVO wrote:
YOU DON'T NEED AN ENTIRE MILITIA! JUST GO YOURSELF AND SEE IF THEY ARE OKAY!! I AM TRYING TO CALL JOHN!! YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT US, THIS IS DIAMONDS. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DIAMONDS!! PEOPLE WILL STEAL THEM! JOHN CALLED AND THEY HAVE GONE! THE THIEVES ARE LEAVING BUT THEIR HUMMER AND JEEP HAS BEEN SHOT UP. YOU WILL NEED TO MEET THEM. 12KM EAST AT THE MASSIF! DON'T TELL ANYONE. IF PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY HAVE THE DIAMONDS THEY COULD BE STOLEN FROM THEM. I HAVE PROMISED YOU A STONE A REALLY GOOD ONE. YOU MUST HURRY! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE REWARDED!! HURRY!!

Igor Gold Digger wrote:
Dear sir,

Please do send me the money now now because here you cannot do anything without money they ask for money first let me know what to do please sir the police will also need money they are CRAZY people here you cannot do anything herewithout money please do understand me and i do not have any dime here i am cash trapped call me urgently please let me know what to do

Please do advice on wat to do sir

i am doing my best you ask me tp come down here i come down then trouble sets in i do not have any dime to make move please what do i do sir? advice me please i want to help but i am helpless without money

NN AS DAVO, WHO IS YELLING IN CAPS wrote:
IGOR!! NO POLICE NO MILITARY.. JOHNS PHONE HAS BEEN DAMAGED IN THE FIREFIGHT. NO-ONE IS WOUNDED. THEY ARE CARRYING 14MILLION IN UNCUT DIAMONDS! CAN YOU IMAGINE IF ANYONE FOUND THAT OUT!? 14MILLION!!! YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE!!

Igor Gold Digger wrote:
oK SIR I WILL BE GOING MYSELF ALONE TO SEE THEM FIRST OK WHAT IS THE COULOUR OF THERE JEEP LET ME KNOW I AN TAKING A CHARTED CAB TO THERE RIGHT NOW

Well, Igor has left the cafe and is now heading east. Laughing

It's been 7 hours since Igor went rushing off too the rescue. I have to admit I am impressed with his keenness to run into the fray. He has no idea what he's going to run into. I'm glad he didn't mount any militia counter-strike.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have gone to 12km massif du Dinguele and another extra 12 km and i did not see anybody or jeep where are they exactly please do indicate for me i am calling Mr John and he is not picking telephone sir please you people are making things difficult for me i do not have any money and still you keep on sending me message, i also do not know where to get the team sir.

I have not taking any meals since yesterday i have appointment to meet them in the hotel KAOKO now i am there without seeing anybody what do i do now sir i do not have money to pay for where to sleep sir i am dealing with you out of sincerity but you are making things difficult for me do send me some money to mobilise myself well and do let me know where exactly Mr John and the team are and tell Mr John to call me urgently to indicate where i will find them sir i am in big trouble here i came all the way from Abidjan very very long journey two days journey and yet i have not seen the reality of what i am here for please do send me some money to have with me for my hotel and feeding i am stranded here without seeing the team sir.

Think about my situations and conditions i did not take any dime from you i borrow money to come to this journey to work for your company but you are discouraging me you only send me message without anything it is too bad sir.

Do call me urgently because i am confused and troubled without hearing from the team sir.

N/B I AM NOT INVOLVING ANY POLICE OR MILITARY AS YOU HAVE ADVICED ME OK, THEN DO LET ME KNOW MY OWN POSITION PLEASE I AM STRANDED HERE HELP ME OUT PLEASE SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HAVE I DONE WRONG TO COME ALL THE WAY FROM ABIDJAN TO WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY SIR I HAVE DONE MY OWN SIDE DO YOURS TELL JOHN TO CALL ME I KEPT EVERYTHING SECRET I TOLD THE PEOPLE THAT I MET IN KOAKO THAT JOHN IS MY CUSTOMER THAT CAME TO BUY IROKO WOODS FROM OUR COMPANY AND THEY HAVE BEEN ATTACK BY ARMED BANDITS THAT IS ALL I STILL KEEP EVERYTHING CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET OK.

SEND ME MONEY URGENTLY SO THAT I CAN PAY FOR MY HOTEL BILLS AND FEEDINGS THE BIKE BOY THAT TOOK ME TO THE PLACE YOU SENT ME I HAVE NOT PAID HIM ASWELL DO NOT MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT FOR ME SIR I AM STRANDED WITHOUT SEEING JOHN OR THE TEAM WHAT DO I DO NOW SIR?

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible please do call me ok i will be waiting for your urgent call sir.

Innocent Igor.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I came with Public transport ok I did not come with any car please bear this in mind I am in the HOTEL KOAKO as you told me to do I do not have any cash money left with me sir I have confidence and trust in you by making this moves without receive any DIME from you so when I explained to you that I need financial assistant do not wave it out it is paining me you told me they are in MASSIF DU DINGUELE I went there with charted bike BIKE without seeing anybody I do not have money to even pay for my hotel tonight what do I do sir think about my position and problems I am highly STARNDED SIR DO BEAR THIS IN MIND OK.

SIR HOW CAN I TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY HAVE SUCH THING AM I A KID I KNOW WHAT IS INVOLVE IT IS RISKY TO EXPOSE THERE MISSION I TOLD THE HOTEL PEOPLE THAT THIS ARE OUR WOOD COMPANY CUSTOMARS AND BUYERS OK YOU DO NOT MENTION WHAT THEY ARE CARRYING PLEASE I KNOW THAT.

INNOCENT IGOR

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL THIS IS NOT THE ARRANGEMENT WE MAKE BEFORE I LEFT ABIDJAN EVERYTHING IS BECOMING BORED AND TROUBLESOME FOR ME SIR THINK ABOUT MY CONDITIONS SIR.

INNOCENT IGOR

CALL ME SIR

N/B VERY VERY IMPORTANT SEND TO ME YOUR OWN TELEPHONE NUMBERS TO CALL YOU PLEASE I AM STRANDED HERE SIR.

Quote:
Igor,

Where have you been?? I have been trying to call you for the last few hours. What do you mean they were not there?? This is strange I am sending a rescue team. Stay were you are and keep your phone on. Charge it up. I will keep trying to call and email soon. There is no way we could have seen this coming Igor. How could anyone have counted on this happening. John has not called me. Has he called you?

Davo

Maybe he should toddle off home, or meet the team back in Man.

BluthBanana called Igor as Davo telling him of the dire news and giving him some options going forward. Have a listen... CLICK!

Now Igor is bitterly disappointed by his situation. He claims he has no dime, but amazingly he's able to access the cyber cafe every few hours, recharge his phone card and even stay at the Hotel.

He called the geo-team. I put on a thick Russian accent and asked if this was Igor who had the other diamonds and wanted to ransom the geo-team back. He flipped out and claimed he had nothing to do with this team and just wanted to speak to John. After a second or two he realised what I was saying about holding the team for ransom and he said that he didn't want any trouble and hung up.

He immediately emails Davo, the company owner, and starts begging again. He accuses me of not being very nice. That makes my heart sad. I am just trying to be helpful.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

please for your informations look sir i do not understand what you are doing to me i have not done anything wrong to you i have confidence in you and trust your words and Mr Jeff also do gave me the assuarnce that you will do as you have said by making me to travel all the way 900 km from Abidjan taking risk on the high way and came to the hotel KOAKO at ODIENNE as you said that i will meet your team there by wednesday thursday 27/ 28 3 pm now i borrowed money from a friend make the journey to see that i work with your company sincerely but things that i am seeing now is not what we agreed upon or planned before i left Abidjan sir.

Yestenight you call me telling me to go back to Abidjan that you want to send me money that i should send you an address of someone that i trust in Abidjan so that you will send him $50,000 USA dollars to send to me to start coming back to Abidjan sir what kind of joke are you joking with me am i a kid the only person i trust in Abidjan which is Mr Jeff has travel to his village he lost his Uncle and now he has gone for funeral so whom do i send his address for you sir? there is western union here in ODIENNE almost three western union offices here if you are sincere with me do send me money through western union because i am highly STRANDED here sir since yesterday i have not taking any food upon my long distance journey just to work for your company and also to see for my own good and future then you are turning things upside down sir What WRONG HAVE I DONE TO YOU SIR TO DESARVE ALL THIS PURNISHMENT that you are purnishing me now my friends warn me never to make this move but i trust and have confidence in you and the way Mr Jeff gave me the assurance before doing this things why now you are been too mean to me sir i am an Orphan child and you cannot do me bad and go free from it the ALMIGHTY GOD I SARVE WILL NEVER LEAVE TO GO FREE from this particular act and what you are doing to me bear this in mind the hotel KOAKO people left me just to sleep for one night so that as soon as the team come they will pay them for there money today they are not going to leave me to sleep without paying there yesterday money and today own aswell sir, i am just waiting for Mr John your partner and the team you said that they are in trouble ok after you said that they are free i am still waiting for them but i cannot be waiting without feeding and knowing what i am waiting for if the contarct cannot hold on again then sir you comparsate me by sending money to me to go back to Abidjan whatever that touches you in mind to send for me you do that so i can pay the hotel people and go back in peace sir hope you are a christian or even if you are a muslem you must have feelings for me if i am your child you cannot just abandon me like that sir check out all this things it is too bad how can i go back to Abidjan with shame and disgrace all my friends will laugh at me saying that they warn me not to go and work for your company but i did not listing to them sir infact i am crying out to my God since morning to touch your spirit and come to my resque sir i do not knwo anybody in this village of ODIENNE sir.

My telephone is on so do call em and also send me the money through western union with my name INNOCENT IGOR with the test question and answer and the control numbers to pick up the money to pay for the hotel people so that i will not be stranded and to have something to eat sir i work with you at of my sincere mind and do not beleave all that i am incountering now and your less concern about my condition and situations here sir.

As soon as you recieve this mail do call me i am also sending a copy of this mail to your wife to let her knwo the conditions you have putting me in ODIENNE just because i want towork with your company out of my sincere heart i am also owning the motor bike man that took me to Massif Dinguele 12 km near the mountain i still go extra 12km as you sent me to go and check for John and the team that they have been attacked sir all thethings you ent me i do it with sincere heart then why do you left and abandon me between the DEEP RED SEA AND THE DEVIL SIR?

I will be waiting for your call and the ùmoney through western union today i am stranded i am calling Mr John telephone numbers he is not picking it so i don't also knwo his way about with the entire team aswell.

Sir remain blessed with all the members of your family and read my email well and check where i have offended you to desarve all this PURNISHMENT sir.

Good day as i wait for your call and good news from you.

Igor.

Sir i am still in the internate so do call em and also send me email ok.

What an ungrateful sod. Davo emails him back.

Quote:
I have some very troubling news Igor. The team was taken back across the Mali border. We have no details about anything other than that. We are attempting to mount a rescue team and regain the 14 million in diamonds and our staff.

To add insult to injury I have been informed by local and foreign authorities that Mr. Jeff is nothing more than a common email scammer who uses fake resources of gold and diamonds to steal money from reputable people and businesses like me and my staff.

You are not a boy, you look 35 years old. We do not hire boys. The pictures you sent are that of a grown man.

Mr. Jeff (his fake name) is not even a real gold dealer. We've had his scam uncovered and now he has left you in this mess. It is our belief that Mr. Jeff is the one responsible for alerting some thieves to steal from our convoy.

I would ask that you call Mr. Jeff and get him to get you home. However the phone you're carrying is Mr.Jeff's. I know this because I checked his emails and his number is yours, so unless you're Mr. Jeff pretending to be this Igor, then you're going to have a hard time getting home.

My concern right now is my team and the cargo. I cannot trust anyone because I feel I have been lied too.

You should take a picture of yourself in Odienne and email it to me. Take the photo in front of the Hotel Kaoka and send it to me so I know you are the man in the pictures and you are not involved in this scam business of Jeff's.

Do this and I will help you get home, if you can't you are Mr. Jeff's responsibility and not mine.

Make the call and take the picture to prove you are who you say you are. We have checked the cafe you are sending this email from to confirm you are in Odienne, but you need to step up and be honest with me.

Davo

So, option 1: Take photo of himself in front of the Hotel Kaoka - And I 'help' him get home.

Option 2: Confess he really is Mr. Jeff (the original scammer with the same phone) - And I 'help' him home.

Option 3: Continue to play this fantasy role and stay stuck in Odienne, and because I am super-nice, I'll 'help' him home.

Option 4: Give up and start walking home. The return trip of 900 disappointing, long, contemplative kilometres. That's 560 miles in the archaic tongue. Nice round trip of 1120 miles, plus the side trip to the Massif.

Now I have accused Igor and Mr. Jeffo of being dishonest with me, guess what, I receive an email from both of them from the same IP as Igor's current location.

IP links to Gabon, but he's in the north of Cote d'Ivoire in Odienne. His original IP's all point to Abidjan.

Quote:
Received: from [196.46.157.138]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:08:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Sir i am 100% sincere to you it is you that misunderstood me and Mr Jeffo
To: Davo

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please for God's sake do not accuse an Innocent man Mr Jeffo is not a FAKE person he is a mandate for Gold Business suppliers for so long we have know him for that ok so if you are tryin g to accuse him for nothing sake those people that gave you wrong informations are the one's decieving you the Innocent man is in the village now doing his Uncle funeral ok bear this in mind he is not among those setting people up if he hear this he will not be happy with you sir he is trying to help your company sincerely ok.

N/B He gave me his telephone number as he has somany lines he said that this will make it easy for me to communicate with you as he has giving you this telephone numbers to reach him before sir do not be so excited over things that is not the truth but i will proofe to you that there is still good and honest people in Africa by taking the picture in the hotel KOAKO know now as FLANBOYANT Hotel if you have any of your contact here in ODIENNE send me there let me go and meet the person to show you how sincere i am to you and your team i planned to work with your company for a longtime some of my friends are telling me that i am lurky to have such oppurtunity some are advicing me to leave your company that you are not real but i accepted your offer and want to work with you sincerely but you are misunderstading me sir but God will proof to you that i am honest and Innocent likewise Mr Jeffo he is a responsible man that does not like cheating people or leaves dubious life that is why he chose me to work for your company because he know's me well unlike other Nigerians he never trust them ok.

I will also take picture in front of Pharmacy Hourya it is one story building you know all this places that is where the cyber cafe is so when i took the pictures i will send them to you the photographers most of them are muslem so they all went to mosque as soon as the finish prayers and back from mosque i will take picture in the hotel koako know as Flanboyant hotel now they are renovating the hotel then i will send the pictures to you to let know that i am 100% honest and sincere and wish to work with your company for a long time ok, sir do not think i am faking or trying to tease you but i am real and honest that is why i have to travel 900 km from Abidjan to Odienne to work for your company as a translator and you are turning me down and calling me a bad person i am not a boy i am a man of 40 years of age i was born June 17 1969 at Enugu eastern Nigeria so i will also scan my Nigerain nationality identity card for you to see my age and also know that i am telling the truth i have children whom i left just to come and look for there daily needs and for there educations just like you sir, do not worry i will proofe myself to you right if you have anybody that is your confident here in Odienne send me to him i will surely go to the person to bear me withness that i am here in Odienne i have also my tickets which shows how i started my journey from Abidjan to man from man to Odienne sir so do not worry i will scan and send all this things for you as a proof so that you will know that there are still honest people in this world mainly in Africa sir i want to work honestly with your company i have forwarded the mail you sent to me to Mr Jeffo for future refrences ok.

Sir bear in mind that the contract employee letter you gvae to me one of the copy is with Nigerian embassey in Abidjan our embassey is away of my journey and the contract i have with your company sir so i am not a fake person i am honest and a good christian but i will send all this proofs to you first before we will proceed and one day we will also see eachother face to face and you will be surprise of me and know that you have met with mr right as you have been meeting with wrong people since your life i am honest and sincere to you sir.

I will try my best to send the photos i will use my wrist wacth to borrow money to do all this things because i don't have any dime with me agaian i have not taking any food since morning sir but because of your comapny work i am sufering myself but the God i sarve will not let it be in vain ok and also for you to come to my aid and comparsate me for all my efforts if you also want me to go to Mali and look for Mr Johno and the team i will continue the journey no stress hence you sponsor the trip sir ok.

God bless and be with you and your family with time we will know each other very well and i will be your company respresentative in west Africa or in Africa as a whole is a matter of sincererity and honest sir which i will proof to you today remain blessed.

Yours sincerely.

Innocent Igor.

Please do call me so we can talk ok.

Quote:
Received: from [196.46.157.138]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 00:12:40 +0900 (JST)
Subject: When someone is trying to be sincere and honest with you do not let him down ok time will tell

Quote:
Dear Davo,

How are you and family hope ok ? how about your little sick daughter hope she is getting better? Glory be to almighty God whom all things belong to.

Dear I am presently in the village for funeral of my late Uncle he passed away on Monday and the funeral is this weekend so that is why you have not heard from me all this while I received several of your email likewise Innocent Igor own, so I have decided to reply you both accordingly as I have little chance you no I am very very busy you see African funeral always takes time and money also .

Mr David please I have a lot of complain from Innocent concerning how things is going on between both of you please Mr David I have a lot of respect for you and also believe that you have respect for me also so please I will not like to see the young man I sent to work for your company been stranded and you keep less concerned about his situations yes there is trouble with the team as they have been attacked by armed bandits to steal and took away diamonds from them but thank God the criminals did not succeed in there evil plans against your working team.

Please I am pleading to you in the name of God do not let the young man Innocent to be stranded in that hotel Koako he made it himself without asking for transportation money from your company which is normal thing your company supposed to pay for his transport to Odienne then why do you decided to abandon him without even sending his hotel room money and his feeding he is your worker now so hence he has come down to Odienne and do as you have asked him to do without you giving any money to come up he has tried his best so you yourself do not just abandon him he is your worker now bear it in mind and moreover his embassy the Nigerian embassy has a copy of his appointment letter your company issued to him signed by you they are away that he will work for your company as a translator and his way about and they know I am the one that did the contact for him so if anything happens to that boy in that village of Odienne the Nigerian embassy will not take it easy with us they will held me and you responsible so do not be playing with someone’s life it is too bad somebody that made up his mind to work for your company sincerely and travel all that far, that is almost two days journey for your own company good and getting there he could not find your men what will you do as a business man do send him money to have to pay the hotel bills and for his feeding also so that he will be waiting for the team to arrive according to the agreement if the contract will not hold any longer you make a provision for him to come back to Abidjan and compensate him so when the team will be ready he will come back to do the work you want him to do for your company that is all this is genuine deal so do not make things as if you are been too mean and wicked to him why do you tell him to come all the way to Odienne if you know things will be like this if the other teams are in trouble does it mean that you will abandon someone you sent on a very far place to work for you please bear it in mind that this is a breach of contract you are breaching the contract this is not the agreement right.

If you do not send him money today and make things more difficult for him by abandoning him in Odienne village I will report this case to the Nigerian embassy and also your own country Embassy for them to be away of what you are doing to the poor orphan boy that you sent far away in the Odienne village from Abidjan to work for Hamas cooperation’s Precious Metal and stone company so please do not be playing on people’s intelligent that boy is in a very big trouble in Odienne waiting for your team according to the agreement Mr David.

I also go as far as giving him one of my telephone number the one I gave to you so that it will make things easy for you and him and the team to be communication then what is it that you can’t have human feelings for the poor boy what kind of life is that is your diamond and gold worth more than that boys life no just tell me or don’t you have children will you treat your own son that way? I do not like to work with selfish people so I will not like to take up this case to Nigerian and your country embassy but if you push me to do so then as soon as I am back in Abidjan I will took up the case so that I will be on the safe side if anything happens to that boy in Odienne village because you are the one that made him to travel that far distance to work for your company as a translator so if you know the contact cannot hold on again then you compensate him by sending him money to go back from that village to Abidjan till the day you people are ready for him to work for your company ok that is what a responsible reasonable man will do not just sending him emails do this do that I don’t like your altitude towards that boy you are shaming and embassrassing me because the assurance I gave to the boy about you and your company is not what he is seeing it seems to me that I am lying to him but he submitted one of the appointment letter to his embassy encase of any thing or trouble like this so sit well and know what to do at the right time that is all I have to say good day.

I will be waiting to hear positive report concerning that man in Odienne before the end of the day.

Jeffo

I respond accordingly. Knowing it's the same lad, in the same location with the same phone, playing both roles is wonderful. You can really hate one and look like to be helping the others. I sent both email accounts this...

Quote:
Hello,

Mr. Jeffo is not a truthful man. My contacts in Abidjan have confirmed with me that his original email was a scam email sent out by people trying to steal from honest people like me.

I have requested that you sort Igor out for all that you have done to him because of your filthy lies.

Do the right thing Mr. Jeffo and help your man out. Igor, once you send me that image of you in front of that Hotel, I will help you out. That's if Mr. Jeffo doesn't do the right thing for you and be honest. I gave him a chance to get some help but he lies again and now you have to suffer for it.

Send that picture through and I will get you what you need. Honesty is the best policy in business. Show me what I need and we'll move forward.

Davo

This is great. I gave Igor my 'home' email, but told him to write only to my work one as my wife checks the other account.

He was telling the truth. He did email my wife and appeal to her maternal instincts.

Igor emailing Davo's wife wrote:
FROM INNOCENT IGOR

MADAM PLEASE DO TELL YOUR HUSBAND TO CONSIDER MY PLIGHT BY SENDING ME MONEY TO GO BACK TO ABIDJAN AND PAY FOR THE HOTEL PEOPLE IF THE CONTRACT WE WANT TO DO IS NOT WORKING OUT ANYLONGER I AM IN DENGER HERE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD I DON'T KNOW WHAT WRONG I HAVE DONE TO HIM I AM AN ORPHAN LOOKING FOR GOOD FUTURE AND HAVE DECIDED TO WORK FOR HIS COMPANY BUT IT SEEMS THAT HE HAS ABANDON ME IN THIS VILLAGE HE SENT ME ALL THE WAY FROM ABIDJAN 900 KM TO ODIENNE VILLAGE TO COME AND WORK FOR HIS COMPANY AND NOW I CANT EVEN UNDERSTYAND WHAT IS GOING ON I AM IN THE HOTEL KOAKO ODIENNE WHERE HE ASK ME TO GO AND WAIT FOR HIS TEAM THAT I WILL DO TRANSLETING WORK FOR, FRENCH TO ENGLISH PLEASE READ THE MAIL BELOW CAREFULLY YOU ARE A MOTHER OF CHILDREN SO THINK IF SOMEONE TREATS YOUR OWN SON THIS WAY HOW WILL YOU FEEL MADAM?

HAHA! He emailed the wife!!! That's so great. She's really helpful and incredibly well informed for someone who claims she isn't. Well, Davo's wife only cares about one thing.

NN as Davo's wife wrote:
Mr. Innocent Igor. I am very disturbed by these claims you make of my
husband. He has not slept in the last three days due to something at
work. Some of his men have been taken hostage by Russian, Malian and
Narnian criminals. I do not know more than that. He did leave quite some
hours. His jet left for an airport in Man in Cote d'Ivoire. I believe
from their he will be taking a helicopter to the Mali border. He should
be their in 24 hours. I believe he has his satellite link with him so he
should be able to receive emails and take phone calls, but for security
reasons I am not allowed to give that too you.

If you are one of his employee's you can understand how terribly upset
he would be. It might be a good idea for you to meet him on the border.
He will be heading to the town of Manakoro, which is right on the
border. Look I'm not the well informed, so I am sorry I couldn't be much
help. I am leaving in a few hours for my mothers house. If you leave me
your phone number I will pass it to him next time I speak with him and
he should be able to help you out. I just know he brings me diamonds on
his trips away. Good luck and bless you Mr. Igor.

Sheila

He hasn't responded to any emails yet. It is 6am in Odienne.

I had to email him a second time. Just for fun...

NN as Davo's wife wrote:
I just spoke to my husband not a few minutes after I emailed you. I told him about you and that you claim there is something wrong your payments or your pay thingy. He told me to tell you that you should do some street performance, juggling and dancing for something. It's all a bit confusing but if you do pop up to the border he will be there until this little thing with the Russians is sorted. If you see him can you remind him to bring me back some new diamonds. Toodles.

Sheila

It's raining lad hallelujah! It's raining lad.. Oh ohhhh oh...

He's sent me these wonderful images of proof. Very Happy Complete with a scanned copy of his bus pass. These picture match the guy in the photos from Abidjan. His IP's are still the same as the fake gold scammers. His current location, not his 'friend' Mr. Jeffo who is attending his uncles funeral outside of Abidjan. Same lad. I tell him to contact Mr. Jeffo to get him home and how this betrayal of trying to scam me with a fake gold format has broken all my trust. Mr. Jeffo will be having issues trying to get him home.

<CLICK IMAGE FOR ZOOM-UP THINGY>

Image Image

Image Image

This email was attached. Okay, why is it every time they need someone to take pictures that is costs a watch? He certainly likes to write.

Quote:
This is what you requested for i have to loan my wrist watch to pay for the photograph to proof my sincerer and honesty to you and your team workers as I have risked my life all the way from Abidjan to Odienne 900km here is the front of the hotel Koako now known as Flamboyant hotel although they are doing renovations in the hotel now I took a snap in front of the hotel with my appointment letter in my hand and also in the inside compound of the hotel and in my hotel room all in the hotel Koako known now as hotel flamboyant sir.

I have also attached the ticket from Abidjan to man from man to Odeinne the two tickets check the dates then you have to see everything yourself sir I am 100% honest and sincere to you sir so please do send me my compensation money and to also go back to Abidjan I am stranded here in Odeinne if you want me to continue my journey to Mali I will also do hence you send to me the money for my trip and expenses both hotel accommodations sir you know the first journey I make I borrowed money to do it so all this debts is my head I have to pay back getting to Abidjan or else they will take me to police and locked me up sir, please do not put me in trouble just because I want to work with your company ok.

N/B Sir if you can find any other person that is sincere like me then you are lucky enough ok but for me anytime your company needs my service I will be available to do your work sincerely and honestly all i need is to get my payment after my service and a good payment for my job well done sir, so qir you have to save me from shame and ridicules by sending me my whole compensation money and transportations to go back to Abidjan I also starving here think about all this things sir and send me the money without hesitations I have try my best God and heaven will bear me witness I am not thinking any evil for you and your team workers and also your company as well I really want to work with you people sincerely and honestly but you are confused and misunderstood me sir.

I am waiting for you to send me the money and also do let me know if I can continue my journey to Mali to look for Mr Johno and other team members Mr Johno has been good and friendly he was calling me even when I was in the road coming to man he cares a lot for me and even told me as I told him how we slept along the road and the stress and suferings he said that he will tell you to send money to me so that the stress will be lesser for me sir.

I will wait to hear from you and your suggestions if I will go back to Abidjan or continue to Mali as I speak French very well it can help the situations also been an Africa nobody can intimidate me in any African country because I am from Nigeria they are always fear us all those little African countries whenever they see us so I am a very big material for you and your team workers and company as a whole better know it today sir.

I will wait for your call as soon as you confirm my sincererity and honesty to you and your team workers and company in general.
I would have send this photos and proof since yesterday evening but there was power failure the light came back at midnight that is the reason why you did not recieve the photos and proofs yesterday ok.
Sir remain blessed with all the members of your family hoping to see you face to face one of this days.

Innocent Igor.
Tel+225 xxxxxxxxx Call me sir as soon as you proof me genuine and real so we can settle back in good faith ok.

Oh I believe he's real. Genuine is another matter. He's still sending emails as Mr. Jeffo, from the same cafe as these ones. I've replied.

NN as Davo wrote:
Mr. Igor, This tragedy with my lost team will dominate our resources for the next few months. It could ruin us. You need to be angry with Mr. Jeffo for the lies about his gold scam. He put you in this mess. We cannot account for things like this to happen. Please call Mr. Jeffo to get you home. Once you are home I will sort something out to compensate you for your travels. You need to get home. This little venture will most likely cost me a lot of money and I have my staff's lives at stake. I wish I could give you some more hope, but who could have guessed this would have happened. Once Mr. Jeffo gets you home you must smack him for lying to me and trying to trick my business. Then you must email me and I will see what I can do about compensating you for your troubles.

Sounds like a WU transfer, several forms and maybe a heavy dose of 5ec 5hie1d for him to mend his ways.

Brilliant. He's finally accepted that this is all Mr. Jeffo's fault and not mine. However seeing as Mr. Jeffo and he are one in the same, that is going to present a little problem.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

How are you and family hope ok? i am sorry the way i address you in my last email i was hioghly hurt and felt so bad i am been put in a mess by Mr Jeffo i have reason to all this if he plans bad for you then he sent me to work for you without telling what he is up to that is too bad for him i do send him email he is not responding after i asked all that you accuse him he has not responded to my emails i now know that he is really upto something eveil against me and you but as God will have it he did not succed in his evil plans.

Why i am annoyed with you is that you should nor abandon me also like that think about the distance journey and have pity i do not know the reason why i will be dumped like that i have try to work for your company but it seems to me that there is some hindrances in this particular work but only God know's.

What i am pleading to you is to help me pay off the hotel bills andf to go back to Abidjan do not put me in a mess like this i am in big trouble here in Odienne i do not know anybody here that is the problem so plaese do consider this if you wish two us to still relate and do something in the near future consider me and help me out as for Mr Jeffo he will see my wrath as soon as i finaly get down to Abidjan ok.

I will be waiting to hear from you and your suggestions to help me out in this mess Mr Jeffo has pûtting me sir.

Innocent Igor.

I'm not replying. I am busy negotiating the release of my staff. The marauders are making ridiculous demands. 20 million in diamonds, lifetime supply of pizza and the entire Doctor Who series on DVD. I don't want to give up my DVD collection... Come on, it's Doctor Who...

He's a bit confused. Firstly with the amount he thinks I am sending him and where I should send the money.

Quote:
Dear Davo,

Sir this is to let you know that i am waiting to recieve the $50,000.00 USA Dollars that you promise to me as my comparsations you have to send it to me installmentally ok; as soon as you recieve this mail go and send to me the sum amount of $5000 USA Dollars with my name and the informations below this is the first money you have to send to me before sending the others aswell.

Informations to use and send the money to me.

SENDER: DAVO

COUNTRY.............................

AMOUNT:$5000 USA

RECIEVER: INNOCENT IGOR

QUESTION: WHAT IS MONEY?

ANSWER: ROOT OF ALL EVIL

MTCN: MONEY TRANSFER AND CONTROL NUMBERS

I will be waiting for your call and to recieve the payment informations of this money as soon as you recieve this mail go and send the money ok as we proceed.
Igor

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith

Last edited by Nurse Nasty on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have defaulted to his original location. I help correct him.

Quote:
Igor,

If I send the money to Abidjan you won't be able to pick it up. I will send it to Odienne. That's where you are. I am still trying to deal with this situation.

I am appalled at the lack of communication from Mr. Jeffo. He has left you in a predicament that is not my responsibility. If you'd signed a contract with me you would have been under my care.

Davo

Quote:
How are you and the family hope ok sir? how about the Team hope they are all in safe hand's and well? what about Mr Johno hope he is ok and well? glory be to God for saving everybody also thanks for your concern as you have promise to send the money to me i am still in Odienne so kindly send the money to Odienne ok i will expect to pick the money by tommorrow please because the hotel people are disturbing me for there money or they will take me to police sir i have stayed five days now without paying them sir.

Thanks for your concern sir i will wait to recieve the money sir.

Igor.

Let's see if he can wait 2 days. I hope nothing happens to my courier.

Quote:
Igor. Has Mr. Jeffo not provided you with the means to return home. I sent him another email of disgust and demanded he return you home. Unfortunately I do not have any facilities where I am to make any sort of money transfer. I can have a man drive to Odienne and hand you some cash. That will be the quickest way. He should be there in 2 days. I'll have him meet you at the post office, or the hotel. Don't know if my driver has been there, but he knows the Post Office. That should be easy to find.

You had better find Mr. Jeffo. I am trying to have my contacts in Abidjan track him down. When we find him we are planning to have him arrested for what he's doing in his scam business.

With your help we will get him. If you know where he lives or anything about him let me know. I think there will be a reward for his capture.

Davo

I'm starting to think he left the hotel days ago. His IP is still the same cafe, so he has to still be in Odienne.

Here is the latest. It's not looking good. Link to Google Maps - He's 500m North of this roundabout.

Quote:
I am hooked here by the hotel owners so please do send the person fast or send to me western union which is more faster please to settle for there bills and also to transport myself back to Abidjan please do consider my plight and troubles sir.

To trak down Mr Jeffo there is no problem for that as soon as i get down to Abidjan he will be traped ok and face the penalty of what he caused us sir.

I will be waiting to hear good news from your side i am also starving here sir infact i am facing a big problems here.

Igor

I've decided to hire the very best of the best in helping me to retrieve my men from these evil marauders. When you need the best, who do you call?

Quote:
Mr. Igor,

How can they have you by the hooks when they let you out to the cafe? It sounds as if you are making your plight worse than it sounds. If they allow you out to email me, then why are you hanging around? Please provide me the number for the Hotel.

My team has still been returned and we are in Segou, Mali. We will be heading up the Niger River on horseback to negotiate the return on my staff. I have been learning to ride a horse so my balls are really sore today. We have a helicopter and two 4WD's that have been converted into armored vehicles. We're hired some merc's to give us a hand to convert these vehicles. Col. 'Hannibal' Smith, B.A. Baracus and two others are a great A-Team. They love it when a plan comes together, so hopefully we should have results in the next few days.

Mr. Jeffo should have contacted you by now and sorted this out. He is a poor excuse of a man. I really wish I could move things faster but I am emailing you from my tent and using my sat-phone and dish to email. If I lose contact you must try and call Mr. Jeffo and get his ass in gear for you. That bastard has really messed this up. My priority is the men in danger. These men are my responsibility.

If I were you, next time the Hotel people let you out to check your emails you should consider heading back to Abidjan and finding Mr. Jeffo.

Davo

Let's hope these mercenaries can help Igor out after he gets arrested.

He's been found. We called him at 2am his time to see if he would be able to meet the courier I sent with the $2500 in compensation. BluthBanana, who is the voice of Davo, rang to ask where he will be in 15 hours.

We'd gone to all the trouble of organising a courier, and guess what, he'd amazingly come into some money. Well he tells us that he's had to skip Odienne and head back to Abidjan on credit to someone.

I've requested an itemised list of his expenses so I can compensate him. Apparently he owes a lot of people quite a bit of money. Plus he's down his watch, bag and clothes. I'm hoping he had to sell his shoes as well.

Hopefully when he returns home we can get him interested in heading off for another job. After we find the mysterious heathen Mr. Jeffo.

Igor has returned. He's also caused quite a bit of trouble for himself. How much of this hogwash is true I'll never know, but it's nice to think he's given himself a new set of problems. Now I did call the hotel and asked to speak with Mr. Igor. Unfortunately he just yelled at me in French and I thanked him for his time.

Igor as himself wrote:
Dear Sir,

How are you hope ok? i am now in Abidjan as i escaped from the hotel without informing them but i have called them to let them know that as soon as you send me money that i will send them there own both the resturant man where i eat and also all the telephone calls so kindly do send me the money as i am now in Abidjan sir as you have promised i have done my best and cannot keep on waiting in the hotel because of bills i do not want to be in troubles sir.

What about Mr Johno i called his telephone yesternight and someone picks it up he said you are in Mali with mr Johno as i also inquired of you he told me that you people are there to sort out some problems sir i hope all this trouble will hold on sir and we will enter into normal deal as we have arranged before you have all my full particulars so anytime your company needs my service i will be much more available to work with you people sir there is no problems over this ok.

I really wish to work for your company but you have to shwo me that you are also honest and sincere to me by comparsating me for all my troubles and traveling expenses i have made on my own without demanding any dime from your company sir so if you do this then i will know that i am dealing with the right people and will be ready to travel any place you want me to travel to to work for HAMAS sir.
I will be waiting for your urgent call and to recieve the money trough western union money transfer services for easy and fast recieving sir.

Remain blessed with all the members of your family and have a nice dsay.
Innocent Igor.

He then sends me an email as 'Jeffo'. I love how he's still keen to work for 'HAMAS' (Not even close to the name of my company) - He misspells compensating in both emails.

Igor as Mr. Jeffo the scammer wrote:
Dear Davo,

Please i am sorry for all the troubles and problems i have caused you both please do settle Innocent Igor for his troubles he came to my house to treating my family he said that if you Davo did not settle or compasate him that he will kill me or any member of my family please do tell him to stop that and you try to help me by comparsating him i am still in the village doing funeral sir.

I will be waiting to hear from you and to cool him down for me he said he suffers a lot on Odienne please do beg him for me sir and tell him when you will settle him.

Regards.

Jeffo

I shoot an email back to both Igor and Jeffo.

NN as Davo wrote:
Hello Mr. Jeffo (or whatever your real name is)

Mr. Igor is quite rightly angry for your lies. We have confirmed them, so please do not continue to insult my intelligence. I can insult yours because I know you have very little.

I am dealing with REAL problems at the moment, and am not concerned because you lied with your scams and left your man in Odienne without the means of support.

Mr. Igor had not signed a contract with us, so we were not responsible for him. You are responsible for him. I had sent a courier all the way too Odienne with cash and he had left. I was paying out of my own pocket for your man. He has every right to be angry with you for trying to scam us all.

As Mr. Igor was your responsibility YOU will have to compensate him for all his troubles. YOU lied to us, we had some REAL issues with my staff and now YOU want me to pay this man off? You must be more foolish than I originally thought.

Once this is all sorted I have promised to find Mr. Igor a job closer to home. Something to make up for what happened. Mr. Jeffo, you should take better care of your man and find a way to make him happy.

I have sent this email to Mr. Igor as well so he knows what you have done and what is going on.

Mr. Jeffo, I assure you that Mr. Igor will not kill or hurt any members of your family. Not if he wants to work for me he won't. However if he beats you up for all the trouble you caused. Well, I have no problem with that at all.

Davo

I love it when lads play multiple characters. He's being very creative in attempting to gain some sympathy for his situation.

Igor the begging moron wrote:
Dear Sir,

How are you hope ok? sir i have recieved your meail and understood and will follow your words and instructions in other not to harm any family memeber of Jeffo or him himself but i can only beat him for he messed up with us ok.

But presently i am not feeling ok and well i know it is because of the long distance journey that i have not make for a long time you know it is not easy so it is affecting me now for real, sir i am sick and need your help please so do kindly send to me money to buy my medcines first then as soon as i get well we will still proceed to our programme ok.

N/B Sir very very important do call me as i landed in Abidjan one of my brother that ask me where did i go i told him that went to work for Gold and Diamond company at Odienne he told me that there are some people that have Diamonds for sale he is very very serious about it, so i ask him to let me know the quantity in Kilos and the type of Diamonds they have as i learnt that there are somany types of diamonds, so do call me by this evening as soon as i get home i will call and contact my brother who will give me more informations based on the Diamond so that you will send one of your team or worker to come down to Abidjan so that we will go for the diamond to purchase it ok.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible all the informations you need and the hotel telephone numbers in Odienne to call them because the hotel people are calling me and tratings me because of there money and how i left and snick out of the hotel without informing them it is criminal act it pains me a lot because i do not wish to do them bad or even not to pay for there hotel accomodations sir, so please do call them to calm them down and let them know when you will send the mony to them ok.

Innocent Igor.

Call me sir.

What a buffoon. I told him to head home. Instead he decided to cause himself some more grief and hang around.

Quote:
Hello.

Igor, it great to know that you're home.

You will be happy to know that Johno was released from his captors. We have flown out of Africa and are now in Italy. I am heading back to the USA in a few days. We negotiated their release for 3 million. They didn't find the diamonds. They men hid them in the fuel tank and we collected the vehicles. So it's not that much of a loss.

Johno is still very sick and injured, but he wants to thank you for your efforts, but he's been through hell and back and is really ill. We should give him a break. He has his phone, but please give him a few days to recover.

Has Mr. Jeffo compensated you yet for his lies? I'm keen to see him suffer for the trouble.

Davo

I wonder how someone punishes themselves for such treachery? Very Happy

Plus I have asked for his home address, so that if he did bail on the Hotel, I can let them know where he resides.

It's been several weeks since Igor had returned from his round trip to Odienne from Abidjan. Which is about 1800km, give or take... Anyway it's been a bit of a hell ride for Igor as he owes quite a few people money for all his troubles. In the last weeks he's insisted that I compensate him for his troubles. Unfortunately I was unable to accommodate his request due to the legal issue of him not officially signed to my company, so therefore I was not responsible for his problems.

As Igor and the original Mr. Jeffo-Scammer are the same person he's obviously had a lot of trouble getting compensation from himself... if that makes sense?

So the only solution was to get Igor to sign a binding contract and complete a few basic tasks to ensure that if he ever traveled again the company would be responsible and he would be compensated for any problems that may occur. Well, and problems that will occur.

Here is the standard contract: <All images - click image to blowup>

Image Image Image

Of course all contracts require security images. I couldn't think of anything in particular, so I went with some random words Pastor Frank had posted for a competition.

All contracts nowadays require proof of medical condition images. This ensures all staff had no prior disabilities before work commenced.

Image Image

He was wearing socks, so I made him do it again. Very Happy

Well, he made me happy. So what to do now..? Oh yeah, how about another safari across the border to Ghana?

Igor the Serial Safari Lad wrote:
Dear Sir,

I have recived your message i will be waiting for Mr Johno call for how we will meet and when we will meet at the Hotel in Elubo i hope to meet him this time around because the past experiance is still hunting me till today i wish things will go well this time around for us and for good to work together aswell.

Thanks for the update stay blessed.

Igor.

The ever helpful and wonderful NN wrote:
Igor,

Rest assured all will be fine. As long as you are there on Sunday at the designated time and location it should be smooth sailing. I always have your best interests at heart. You deserve everything that comes your way.

Davo

Sunday 6pm across the border of Cote d'ivoire to Ghana. I should be delayed a few hours, so I hope he brings a blanket.

Safari #2 on this lad a success. He's traveled across the border from Abidjan (Cote d'ivoire) to Elubo (Ghana) and much to my surprise he stayed there for three days waiting for me to pick him up. Just to be sure he traveled I gave him the name of the hotel incorrectly, which he corrected.

He was suppose to meet me on the Sunday night at 6PM, but never turned up so I called him asking where he was. Apparently he was waiting for some advance payment before traveling... Pish Posh... I demanded he move immediately to the location.

Quote:
Igor,

Yes the arrangement was for you to meet with Johno on Sunday at 6pm. He was very angry that you hadn't been there at the designated time and date.

Johno has the money in cash with him. He has control of all finances for our Ghana operations. I called him earlier to let him know you will be there by 6:30PM on Tuesday evening.

Johno has told me that he will be back in Elubo by 4PM Tuesday afternoon to pick up the remaining supplies and will meet you in the same location. Do not be late.

Davo

I then didn't email him for a week and just checked the account today. Ahhhhh lovely...

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I will surely be there as you have insturcued me today's evening ok please do tell Mr Johno to have patient with me i am not talking the monery matter but the dedications and humbleness to my work and duty that matters a lot sir ok.

Sincerely Yours.

Igor.

Didn't respond.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please do kindly tell Mr Johno to call me because i am nowe in Elubo this morning been stranded they said that no man came to the hotel in the name of Mr Johno and the name of the hotel is OSAMADI in the Elubo road hotel it was a story building so please do kindly tell Mr Johno That I am highly stranded in Elubo and i and waiting for him or to send me my bonus money to locate him whereever he is please sir this should be treated as urgent as possible ok.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operations sir have a nice day.
Sincerely Yours.

Igor.

Didn't respond.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

What is going on what wrong have i done to you people you told me to go to Odienne i go now you ask me to come to Elubo now i came there i could not see you what wrong have i done to you people taht you people keep on pulling me from one towm to the other who are you people and what are you upto in my life?

Sir i am again stranded here in Elubo do send me money to go back to Abidjan i have stayed three days in hotel OSAMADI not OSALDINE as you wrote they told me nobody like you have been there since sunday 19/07/09 so what is this game like i really want to know what is you people's gain to make me travel far distance journey for nothing sake please do let me know the reason why?

Mr Johno do not call me again infact i do not know you peoples plans against me sir but once again i am stranded here in ELUBO.

Sincerely Yours.

Igor.

Stranded again. What an idiot.

Quote:
Mr. Igor,

You missed the organised time. We had agreed that you meet Johno at the hotel on Sunday night at 6PM. You never turned up. We had a time, date and location sorted out and you never showed. What are we to expect? Am I to pay to have my man wait for you until you are ready? NO.

You don't seem to understand that I am running a business here. Johno called you on Sunday night and asked where you were. He had driven for 7 hours to pick you up and you never showed up. He was very angry and then left the next morning.

You wasted his and my time with your inability to be there on time. We've done you so many favors in this matter and I am starting to think you are not very serious about gainful employment. I did talk to Johno and he told me he might go back and get you, but instead he was so angry with you he went back to the site.

If you want your contract job you will need to get to our site by yourself this time. We lost money and time in making that special trip to pick you up. We are not very happy.

Davo

Let's see if he's keen to travel again. Very Happy

Oh dear... Methinks Igor is somewhat miffed. Here is the email as it appeared.

Finally his brain snapped. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mr Hamas or whatever you called yourself God will definitely purnish you and your so called Mr Johno You are all stupid lies that will end up in doom you are there suffering your future generations and telling me that i missed your stupid useless work you will die without your generations gain fools.

Why did not your Mr Johno called me that homosexual thinks that he will be there telling me that he came to ELUBO bastards you only succedd in making me to spend money by transporting myself from Abidjan to Odienne and to Elubo you will die bastards.

N/B If you want me to come to your criminal activity sites if there is any then send to me money for all my troubles without it then i know you are a stupid retired fools just there to fool people for no just cause with your fake websites and fake informations without fixed addess and good contact details

IF YOU DONT SEND ME MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IN THIS ELUBO GOD PURNISH YOU ALL FOREVER AND EVER IDIOTS DIE YOU MR HAMAS AND MR JOHNO TELL YOUR MR JOHNO TO CALL ME IF HE IS GENUINE AND REAL THEN LET ME TELL HIM HIS WHOLE WORLD AS A SON OF A BIRCTH AND A BASTARD IDIOT HE IS WITH YOU FOOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

So much gold.

Quote:
Igor,

It appears that you're a bit rattled and I think a little cranky-pants. I do not understand your hostility and curses. Why would you curse me and my company for your mistakes?

I am starting to think that you are and Mr. Jeffo are the same person. He sent me an email exactly like this one. Maybe that's why Mr. Jeffo could never give you compensation for your troubles. If you are the scam person who tried to steal from my company then all these troubles are your own fault, and one could argue that it was God who is punishing you for your sins.

I am sure you would like me to send you money via Western Union. I think I deserve an apology for the way you have spoken to me, and accused me of these terrible things. I am merely a facilitor and gain nothing from lying.

What reason would this all be false? Just to humiliate you and make you travel for no reason? Do you think I have forced you in any way to travel for your work? What are you accusing me of doing? All I've ever done is try and help, and you type to me in bold red caps. That is akin to slapping me in the face. I don't think you have been very grateful. If you say sorry, I may forgive you.

Sniff.

Davo

Baiter's are never thanked by lads for our efforts. I wonder why... Very Happy

He's having troubles trying to grasp the situation. I love it when scammers get so caught up in the fantasy of our bait that they can't see the forest for the trees.

Quote:
What do you actually want me to say when there is no OSALDINE HOTEL in ELUBO the only have OSAMIDI hotel TANO and others and when i ask from the only OSAMIDI hotel staff if there is any man that came there on sunday the say nobody in the name of Johno or HAMAS company why do i have to do something with people who decives me for no just cause ypou people makes me travel spend my money and took all my private particulars and you are telling me that you came there and that you are real.

N/B I want to know who you people are and also what do you want of me just let me know bvecause i am tired of this stupid traveling that your company is putting me into and secondly i cannot do anything with your company anylonger till you people pay all my money through bank account or through western union money transfer then i will beleave your company if not there is nothing like HAMAS company it does not exists so i do not beleave any word that comes out from you people tell Mr Johno to come and meet me in ELUBO let him come to any hotel there and call my telephone numbers i will be there tro see him or let your company send me money to come to locate you people in your site but if it is for me to use my own money tyo look for yuou people i cannot do that over my dead body you people are baseless company for me for now there is nothing good coming out from your company rather i lost everytime.

YOU TOLD ME MR JOHNO WILL COME TO ELUBO ON SUNDAY 19/07/09 IN OSALDINE HOTEL ELUBO AND WHEN HE GET THERE HE WILL LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL BE COMING TO MEET HIM IN ELUBO WHAT IS MY FAULT THERE BASED ON THE INFORMATIONS YOU GAVE TO ME MOREOVER THERE IS NO OSALDINE HOTEL IN ELUBO YOU ONLY HAVE OSAMADI A STORY BUILDING AND OTHER HOTELS SO NOW YOU ARE A BIG LIER DO NOT BE DECIEVING ME EVERYTIME SEND ME MONEY LET ME TOUCH YOUR MONEY FOR THE TRAVEL I HAVE MADE SO FAR BEFORE YOU CAN WIN MY TRUST IN YOUR COMPANY AND FOR ME TO WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY AGAIN RIGHT

How can this be all my fault? Very Happy

Quote:
Igor,

You're angry that I got the name of the Hotel wrong. So bloody what?? There is only one Hotel in Elubo with that name. I don't live there so I wouldn't know. The information was given to me by my travel agent.

Personally I am not concerned about your problems. You missed the pickup and wasted my mans time and efforts.

Now you want me to pay you for you missing your appointment, and for you making me loose money? I don't think so.

I think you have been very rude to me, and I won't be sending any money unless you apologise to me and acknowledge your mistakes in missing your appointment.

Davo

This lad is amazingly dopey. He's still in Elubo. He's been there for over a week now, and is in some trouble. As baiters we love to see these scammers suffer the same trauma they cause their victims. This lad is certainly feeling the loss and psychological damage they inflict on real people, and a little part of me wants to burn him. Let him know he was duped and to go home and think about it.

Here is his latest rant. He's started using very large fonts. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail i do not have any fault there but as you insists i apaologise for the hash way i address you sir, i borrowed money to make all this journey and also i am indebted in my neighbourhood i cannot go back without paying all the borrowed money bear this in mind sir, now i came to Elubo i did not see any hotel called OSALDINE in Elubo here you have OSAMADI HOTEL, TANO HOTEL, COCOVILLE HOTEL, and some others upto five hotels here in Elubo, not two as you said so all this is misinformations i have been spending money that i borrowed from people to transport myself to travel to Odienne and to Elubo all this is to make sure i work for your company HAMAS but everything i do is all in vain the way i am seeing things with your company sir.

N/B I am not appologising for you because you said you want to send me money but the day you send me money to continue my journey to your company site then i know that this company exists if not i do not have anything to do with your company anylonger i will bear the loss and all the expenses that i have incounter so far in transportations and hotel bills and feeding aswell sir if you wish to convince me that your company exists and is real then i will wait to recieve the money through western union here in Elubo or let Mr Johno come and pick me to the site if not sir by the end of this weekend if i did not see Mr Johno or recieve money from western union to continue the journey to your company site then i will fight my way to go back to Abidjan and say good bye and thanks forever for the way you and your company dealth with me after much expenses and troubles sir.

Ok sir i wait to recieve the money through western union here in Elubo or in alternative for Mr Johno to come and pick me up here in Elubo to the site any of the two is good for me for us to proceed and stay in good times like before and for me to work for your company sincerely.

Innocent Igor.

Innocent.

The wonderfully helpful NN wrote:
Igor,

How do I even know you're in Elubo? Where do I send it? Why would I send it after you missed your appointment? How do I know you are even serious about this work after leaving my man hanging? Give me your exact location in Elubo, how much you owe, and send me a picture of you in front of whatever location you are. I will speak with Johno and see if he is willing to waste his time to come and get you. Again.

I want there to be no mistake in where you are. Send through the image of you in from of the building you are staying and I will speak to him as soon as possible.

Have a peachy day,
Davo

His new phone number is Ghanaian, which means he's still in Elubo as he's promised. He's been there for over a week now, having missed his meeting time by 2 days. Which is something I constantly point out to him.

He's become desperate and quite insane. I don't know how much he can handle before going completely nuts. So, I'm sending him the Accra, Ghana to meet with a new crew.

His latest emails have him starting to wonder if I'm something other than a gold company... He's accusing me of being one of his own.

Quote:
If you do not send me the money to come to locate your site whereevr it is just forget about me ok.

I don't also need any Mr Johno or whatever you called him to come and look for me ok do send me the money through western union money transfer service with my name nInnocent Igor ok no money no business with your company and i will know that your company does not exists and also that you people are bunch of idiots that i am dealimng with sorry to say this anyway.

Do not waste your time or my time Nwanne if you be guy man let me know bros so we can work together ok.

Regards.

Igor

Ahhh... I'm a guyman, and he wants to work together. I thought we were... I tell him where to go and he goes. It's a great arrangement for me.

The very innocent and helpful NN wrote:
I do not understand your email?

What is a Nwanne? What is a guy man? I am not even sure what you're accusing me of doing here? Have you been drinking?

How can you tell me that my company is not real, and that Johno is not real? You must be delirious. You missed you appointment, how is that our fault?

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I did not say that you people do not exists i said that i am now in Elubo and in trouble i do not have money anylonger send me money to continue my journey to the site and join Mr Johno and others in the site ok that is what i am demading for if you people still need my services also i need the comparsation money as you promised me as i really need a job to do like your company own sir.

Below is my Ghana telephone numbers TIGO network below to call me ask Mr Johno to call me through this telephone numbers ok.
Ghana Number +233 27X-XXX-XXX.

Sir i will be waiting to hear from you people to decide for the favour of the both parties as soon as possible for my resque i have been part of the company now i am in trouble again nobody is showing concern as i expected after completing my contract materials i feel that if i am in troiuble that HAMAS company will come for my resque i don't know what to say anyway till i hear from you your decissions on sending me the money or ask Mr Johno to come and pick he should call this telephone numbers it is my personal numbers here in Elubo.

Happy weekend to you and family sir.

Regards.
Innocent Igor.

Ghana Number +233 27X-XXX-XXX.

Quote:
Igor,

What exactly are you saying here? You abuse me and yell at me, and then make accusations against me and my staff, you then demand I send you money and compensation because you missed an appointment?

You have to be crazy Igor. Do you not understand? JOHN HAD DRIVEN 7 HOURS TO MEET YOU AT A TIME AND PLACE. IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT THE HOTEL NAME I GAVE YOU WAS NOT SPELLED RIGHT. YOU SHOULD HAVE FIGURED IT OUT. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE LOCATION WHEN WE TELL YOU AND YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT, AND NOW IT'S OUR FAULT???

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME AND ACCUSE US OF FOUL PLAY WHEN WE MAKE NOTHING OUT OF YOUR PROBLEMS. WE MAKE NOTHING. IN FACT IT'S COSTING US LOTS OF MONEY TO HAVE YOU AROUND. I THINK I WILL TEAR UP YOUR CONTRACT AND LEAVE YOU TO FAIL YOURSELF.

HOW IS MR. JEFFO? HAS HE PAID YOU SINCE LAST TIME?

For those coming in late. Mr. Jeffo is the original scamming name Igor was using.

Quote:
Thanks for your reply what do you suggest for me to do now to go back to Abidjan or what? kindly advice me on what to do to save my time and you people's time aswell sir.

I will be waiting to hear from you no need of repeting issues and putting blames on anyone if your company still wante me to work for you people i am available sir.

Happy weekend.

Sincerely Yours.

Innocent Igor.

Still In Elubo suffering.

Quote:
Igor,

What would you have me do? Send you money for what? Do you wish to purchase alcohol and women? It may be a noble reason, but I do not understand what exactly what you want me to do?

I can call Johno and see if he wants to come get you, but after his last trip I can't blame him if he doesn't want to go. I asked you send me some pictures of you at your exact location. You in front of the hotel. He'll want the proof you are there waiting. He won't want to drive for another 7 hours just to see you are not there. Send the picture. Sooner you get it to me, the sooner I can contact Johno. He has your advance payment in cash on him.

Quote:
Thanks for your reply i have sent my telephone numbers to you i do not have any dime to take any picture let him call me as soon as he reaches the hotel OSAMADI it is along the way of the Elubo not hidding let him be there i will come and see him there not by midnight because i do not move around at late hours ok.

If you people still want's us to still works together then let him come i am there let me see who is delaying or causing this delay this time around as i am already in Elubo sir.

Sincerely Yours.

Innocent Igor.

Well it's time for option 1 & 2. Maybe I can get a third Safari out of him. I called his new number and abused him for missing the appointment.

Quote:
Igor,

Johno called me and was very disturbed by your lack of understanding. You missed the appointment to meet him and moved to Elubo when he wasn't there. This is your fault and your problem. John is concerned that you are not very smart and fears you aren't bright enough to open an envelope.

Besides his concerns, here are your options.

Option 1: Head back to Abidjan and we'll let you know in a few months if we have any work for you.

Option 2: On Wednesday we have 2 geologists arriving in Accra, who will be driving to our site outside of Kintampo. They will be meeting the driver at 3pm at the Hotel Shangri-la, Wednesday 5th August (this week) - I will call them and let them know to expect you. The address is: Liberation Ave, Airport Residential Area.

You will be meeting 2 females. 1 Indian lady, Mineed Hanj0be and Miss. Fookmi from Thailand. The driver will be an associate of my team. He's name is H. Lecter. I will send them your pictures and tell them to expect you.

You missed your last appointment, so please do not try and blame any of us for your failure to be somewhere when you were told in advance.

If you do not go to Accra, you might as well head home to Abidjan and we'll contact you in 6 months.

Lets see how he feels about that.

Holy Frickin' Lad! Safari 3!!!

Igor disappeared on me. I thought I'd lost him... again. He had been stuck in Elubo (Ghana) after his second safari from Abidjan for over a week.

He emails today... Guess what. He's in Accra. Safari number 3 confirmed with this lad. Email headers all point to Accra and he's still using his Ghana phone. I didn't think he'd travel... again. Very Happy

Headers:

Quote:
Received: from [41.210.22.131] by web112613.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:31:08 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I am in Accra the hotel you mentioned where are your team sir? i still want to work with your team

Scamming Igor the Wandering Lad wrote:
Dear Sir,

How are you and Mr Johno hope ok? anyway i have succeeded in locating the hotel and i am in Accra now where are your team and where is Mr Johno do tell him to call me because all this stress that i passed through it is also you are the cause you gave me wrong information's on the Elubo saying Mr Johno will come there by Sunday evening 6 30 pm when he land then he will let me to know when to come so that is why i was there by Tuesday morning so all this things you still put blame on me you do things as if you are tricking me or making me to travel from one place to the other spending my money for no just cause now i am in Accra after much suffering in Elubo do tell Mr Johno or any of your woker to come there and let me see him or her to prove that your company exists evendow i did not work with you people but let me know that this work is real and not fake something because till date io never believe you people exists i went to Koako in Odinne i did not see anybody i went to Elubo i did not see anybody then all this i am a human being i cannot be going from one state to the other without seeing what i am working for or the job opportunity what is all about.

Yours.

Igor

He's doubting I am real? The nerve of it. The sheer and utter, incomprehensible... okay. He's right.

Yet still he travels. As always I offer my sincere condolences for his troubles.

The delightful and caring NN wrote:
Igor,

Where have you been? We have not heard from you and started getting worried. I thought you'd been abducted by gypsies, or wandered off after a big drinking session.

You need to tell me how you got to Accra from Elubo? That is about 220 miles. We need some details of how you got there and why you missed the appointment. Please answer me soon.

Anyway, you missed that team. When we didn't hear from you they left. Fear not, tell me exactly where you are in Accra. You've been away from Abidjan for almost 3 weeks now, and I need some details. You're not having any luck with meeting with my people. I wish you would look at your watch more often, but just remembered you sold it in Odienne or something.

Look, Johno and the team are already onsite and have been for awhile. I will check my timetable, but I will have a shipment of diamonds coming back from the site in a few days. So hang tight and I will email you soon.

I'm off for a spot of fishing today. I'm using shiny lures and hope to get a big one. Wish me luck with my bait. Toodles.

Davo

Even after everything, he still wants to work for me, as long as I am real.

This was the last line in my last email to Igor.

Quote:
I'm off for a spot of fishing today. I'm using shiny lures and hope to get a big one. Wish me luck with my bait. Toodles.

Here is his return email. It would appear he's having some trouble. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply i am in near circle where VIENNA CASINO WAKIKI night clubs area as i am highly stranded and on a big time problem here in ACCRA a little kid Ghana boy helps me and over here and take me to where he sleeps in the raked old bus as my money has finished i do not have any dime to pay for hotels anylonger i was paying hotel 120 000 Ghana Cidis par day in my hotel i have staed there for almost two weeks befoer bankrupt i inquire of the hotel Shangrila it belongs to the Chinease as the little boy told me along airport road as you directed me sir.

Please sir just come to my resque you and Mr Johno sir please everything is in you people's hand you and Mr Johno if ALMIGHTY GOD touches you people's mind to come to my resque i will ever be greatfull sir to you all i am really in big stress here in Accra i do not know anybody here and no money i cannot go back to Abidjan so i have to work for your company evendow is for a month sir so that i can get money to go home than to go home again empty handed and there is no means to go home aswell after all the money i have spent so far sir do pity me a little bit please i will be greatfull please sir.

I wish you good luck in your fishing toodles happy weekend remain blessed with your family and Mr Johno.

Sincerely Yours.

Innocent Igor

Waiting for Mr Johno call sir.

Oh dear... Well, lets see if we can leg it somewhere else now.

Quote:
Igor,

If you were having so many issues then why do you insist on missing our appointments when I tell you to be somewhere.

Now, once again you leave me in a difficult position. You ignore all my directions and just turn up whenever you want and expect someone to wait for a week??

You seemed to have placed yourself in a bit of trouble, haven't you? I am not sure what more you want from me. I tell you to be somewhere on a day and time and you just don't show up.

Johno is still upset with you for making him wait. I have a courier arriving in Accra on Tuesday with several bags of diamonds. He will then be driving to Nigeria to meet another team. If you think you can work in Nigeria, it will be with another team, but it will be four months work. When I know the location of the courier drop-off I will email you.

Can you please email me some digital pictures of your location in Accra. I will need to send them to the courier.

Davo

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your quick response please sir do bear in mind that i hadly eat meal here not to talk of paying for pictures of my location if your team is coming to Accra by tuesday kindly let me know where they will be in Accra if it is still teh same SANGRILA Hotel let me know and tell me the time i should be there so that i will wait there before they will come this time around there will be no delay or mistake sir i just have to know the exact time they will be there or where they will be in Accra so i will surely be there to meet them sir.

Sincerely Yours.

Innocent Igor

Quote:
Igor,

You need to feed yourself. No need to be so dramatic. You make it sound like your sleeping in the street and starving. Did you ever get your compensation from Mr. Jeffo??

If you could just be on time, then you wouldn't be having these problems. Would you? I am not responsible for you always being late.

Davo

Okay. I may have a solution. We may make it to Nigeria, but lets see if he can follow instructions.

Quote:
Igor,

I have spoken with the courier. He will be arriving in Accra on Tuesday morning, 18th August, 2009. That is this coming Tuesday. Now do not be late, and you will need to make yourself seen.

Please follow these instructions carefully and do not fail again. I can't have you showing up to the wrong place at the wrong time again. If you miss this person because they couldn't see you, then you will need to walk all the way to Togo to get the next transport to our Nigerian location. Do you understand?? No more excuses from you. I say where you have to be at what time and you do it, otherwise you will miss you connection and have to walk.

Tuesday Morning - be at the Nkrumah Circle - Off Ring Road Central. This is the busiest roundabout in Accra. You will need to be there from about 5am. He told me that's where he will pick you up. MAKE YOURSELF SEEN! He will be driving down Nsawarm Rd in a green and black four-wheel drive. You will need to make some sort of sign you can hold up so he can see you. Make it big enough and hold it high. Do you understand?

Once you confirm this email I will send you the details.

Davo

Now I'm just being a bastard for the sake of it.

Sadly I never heard from Igor again. I can only hope he owes so much to so many people he can't go home, so he's stuck in Accra, living in a broken bus wondering where everything went wrong. I think it was the moment he answered my too good to be true deal. What irony. Very Happy

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FANTASTIC !!!

Pitty you lost him so soon Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Holy crap! Nice safari- I sure have a lot to learn- getting my lad 265 miles one way was a frigging boatload of work.

I like to picture your lad straggling back up the highway with his thumb hanging out!!!! Very Happy

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NN, superb bait! An excellent, long, drawn out bait.
Just been reading it at work and people are wondering why I was chuckling away to myself.

As well as a nice pith, I think with so many repsonses/time frame, a new award should be issued:

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, superb NN.
You are truly a master at this clapping

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic