SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proof if proof was needed that they don't read all your work

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
aflyonthewall
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i met my husband on yahoo. hes from Jordan. he could hardly speaka the English much less write it or understand half of what i said. thank god for Google translater Laughing
i kinda had to learn his personal way of writing english we went on like that for 3 years b4 we actually met each other.

i only bring this up cuz this kinda reminds me of us in the beginning. i often wondered if he was reading any thing i was saying.(i know i could have called him every name in the book and he would have been none the wiser) he was just embarrassed to tell me he didnt understand me. often i would have to make him repeat or try to say it again in a different way. reading this just reminds me of all that. now married 5 years we laugh about it a lot.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is absolutely hilarious! I haven't tried baiting a Russian lad yet, I'm going to try for one. Great fun reading this one.

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic