SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Defunct Currency

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't have much time to deal with these guys as I am getting over 20 per day now and am having to work a full time job along with other obligations but had a brain storm the other night in which I refuse the multi-million dollar windfall and educate the lads to the new North American Currency, the AMERO...example below of what I send out now. Imagine a mass response to these fu#%ers with this information then them scrambling to rewrite their scripts to fit the new currency....even putting a snopes link,
www.snopes.com/North America/AMERO/New/currency, because everyone knows if there is a snopes link, its got to be true.

Dear Ranier Berchtold and Mr. Buchi Adam

I know you live on the other side of the ocean but surely you have been following the news lately and particularly on the monetary front and surely you know that as of 3 months ago the United States, Mexico and Canada merged their monetary system into one single currency, the AMERO which is North America's answer to the EURO. We no longer use the US Dollar and as of 1 month ago, hoardes or caches of US Dollars, Mexican Pesos or Canadian Dollars can no longer be exchanged for the AMERO so basically you are sitting on a pile of worthless paper in the form of the now defunct US Dollar and no more fitting use for these would be to employ them as asswipe paper for all the good they are. I do appreciate you contacting me and I do wish this would have been a few months ago when it was still possible to exchange the US Dollar for the AMERO but alas, it is too late. I will include an article on this very thing for you to view so you will know in the future what you are dealing with. By all means I shall happily accept any sum of the new AMERO as it is destined to position itself on the world monetary market at a far stronger position than the EURO or the Chinese Yen. Please review the article below and if I can be of further assistance please, by all means feel free to contact me.

Sincerely

Mr. Harold Paratesteis, my friends call me Harry

U.S. Ships 800 Billion “AMEROS” to China; prepares to De-Monetize U.S. Dollar
Posted on October 3, 2009 by Boulderdash
The US Secretary of the Treasury has informed the China Development Bank that the US has shipped $800 Billion of a new currency called the Amero, which is to be based upon the merging of the economies of The United States, Mexico and Canada into what is termed as The North American Union.

The current American debt obligation to China, currently based on the US Dollar, is now estimated to be the staggering sum of $2.5 Trillion, and which this new Amero will be exchanged for $400 Billion of this debt as the current American currency is set to be devalued by 50 percent before the end of the year.

Virtually unknown to the American people is that their current leader of the US Department of Treasury, Henry M. Paulson, Jr., has been tasked by President Obama to lead the efforts to join the economies of the US, Canada and Mexico and is also the head of the North American Development Bank, the bi-national financial institution established by the United States and Mexico to further the merging of their economies, and the leader of the Border Environment Cooperation Commission (BECC), the organization created by the governments of the United States and Mexico to further the implementation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

More Here

Filed under: Amero

----- Original Message -----
To: undisclosed recipients:
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:34 PM
Subject: ****SPAM**** CONTACT WESTERN FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Attention Beneficiary

We have concluded to effect your payment through western union
$4,500.00 daily until the $2,500,000.00USD is completely transfered to you accordingly.

Though, Mr Ranier Berchtold has sent US$4,500.00 in your name today so contact Western union Agent:

Rev/Dr Gabriel Mba,
E-mail: [email protected]
Call;+229-93 91 30 84

give them all your information such as Beneficiary name-------Address-------
Tell him to give you the mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick
the $4,500.00.NOTE; this payment was directed to be made available in your name only.

Please, do not forget to update me as soon as you receives this first payment.
[email protected]

Thanks
Mr.Buchi Adam

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
DirkGently
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Awesome stuff! That'll knock many, many lads off their feet for a while, that's for sure! Laughing One might also consider using some special text character for currency symbol, like Ʌ instead of "old" $. Just a thought.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I'll have to see if there is an appropriate symbol and if not we'll just have to find one.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MER0 it is then.
From now on as well as accepting the Starling Euro, the Polish Polka and the Asian Flue, I can accept the @mer0 Thumbs up

Edit: how about this: %ám

Edit: Leeted to stop lads who are researching it from coming here.
Suggest you do the same. Exclamation

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Last edited by Fowan Nyne on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 am; edited 4 times in total
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love the heck out of Google....here is the proposed symbol for the AMERO should it ever take off along with an article that proves beyond a shadow of any doubt that it has happend....mugu beware.

“It's worth even LESS than the paper it's printed on”
~ Federal Reserve on the old US dollar
Amero (A) is a new transnational currency being introduced by Illuminati (Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, Rockefeller, Rothschilds), i.e., Federal Reserve through NAFTA and the North American Union (NAU). This develops into the All American Union (AAU) leading to the New World Order AKA United States of Earth.

After 2010, when the US $ is made to lose 98% of it's "thin air" value, - causing the American $ to be reviled - an Amero that strikes the Earth on December 21, 2012 will then be the widely acceptable replacement. This is the secret plan under implementation by the Illuminati AKA "The ALL American Union" - the economic and monetary union of three principal countries of North America, namely Canada, the United States, and Mexico, plus all the countries in South America, and Cuba (with exception of Haiti where shrunken-heads are the preferred currency).

The Amero is officially the only currency traded in the entire Americas.

WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98&feature

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google images gives some good results too!

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
with exception of Haiti where shrunken-heads are the preferred currency

That's actually Ecuador and Peru.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic de-education idea! I would love to see a lad offering me 10,000,000 ameros one of these days! Very Happy

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's my goal....an offer of the new AMERO or lottery winnings to be paid out in AMERO's....have been responding all day to lads with the misinformation. The article from GOOGLE I send looks so good, hell I almost fell for it.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will wait for the first sp@ms where they offer lot's AMERO's Very Happy
edit: 100% risky free off course Razz

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was going through my inbox sending out the "A" AMERO bomb response and am already getting back response from one fellow who promises to convert the dollars to AMEROS as things progress...I wish we would all "A" bomb a few of the ones we don't want to fool with and sew the seeds of absolute confusion thoughout the mugu world. When I get back from work I'll have to break the bad news that it is too late to exchange dollars for AMEROS.

Quote:
Dear Harold Paratesteis ,

Thanks for your reply and for your information.i am already aware of this things which is part of world development,the other countries in europe having been urging the united kingdom to join thier currency with the euro and yet the have not agreed but i know that one day the will change their mind and join the euro countries.

i am very happy to have your reply because as things unfold the us dollars will be converted to Ameros if it wl really work ,so if we are together i want you to be part of this transcation.And I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this letter confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this letter. I am contacting you independently and no one is informed of this communication.

What i propose is that since I have exclusives access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. My bank will contact you informing you that the money has been willed to you. On verification, which will be the details I make available to my bank, my bank will instruct the CHUNG HING PRIVATE BANK to make payments to you. You do not have to have known Mr. BOTHMANN Klaus. I know this might seem a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles i propose that we split the money in half. In banking circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state.

Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and as a Chinese National we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by the above telephone number and email address .

Do not betray the confidence i put in you. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Please pardon my writing mistakes. Please get back to me immediately via the telephone or email address above.

I wait your response.

Woo CHANG LEE

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic