SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trust yer gut

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
waistandplott
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! I just joined but I've known about this site for awhile.

So here's my story...
I was on this dating site when I was approached by "Kim Terry". "She" told me to email her and I did. the pic on the site was extremely attractive. So I started a dialogue with her and immediately I started to notice some mistakes, omissions, and outright lies. here they are;

Kim Terry
to me

show details 1:34 PM (22 hours ago)

Hi Dear, I'm Kim Terry.Let me first of all introduce myself....Well am the only child of my parents ,and lived with my dad until he died last year..I have never had chance to be live with my mom,cause she left my dad since i was 2 yrs olds.... I'm 27 years old, 5' 6", about 125lb, single never married of course. !..I work as an artiste....i was introduced into the business by my dad !....Deal with artworks stuffs ...It often involves traveling inorder to get the Arts..Am a lady with a joyfull character, independant,optimistic, respectfull, sensual and attractive..I like going to beaches,camping ,watching movies,dinners, clubs and listening to musicals as hobbies,My favourite sports are Football,basketball.....My last dating was really horrible.....My last ex boy friend was a Drug addict and since i caught him,i have vowed not to be with him..Cause he has really hurt my feelings and heart cause i was really honest to him instead....Now so much coucious looking for my Mr right .someone to love and will love me back same way without any hinderance of any kind..I like kids but got none but i really want a new family one day!..I live alone right now..Thats just brief about me.....I will really like to know you better ,if you respond back to my message....I do love to see more pics of you
lol...Interesting to know who you are very well....I hope to hear back from you soonest..
Regards with love,u
My favorite physical activities:
Basketball, Dancing,swimming,Tennis, Jogging/Running

My favorite food(s):
American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi

My favorite music:
Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&B

Favourite Color & Flower
Blue Color... Rose Flower

ABOUT MY IDEAL MAN

I am looking for Honest,God fearing,loyal,trustworthy and intelligent person..i am looking for something long term relationship.Because i have been hurt by men before and i don't want to be hurt again neither do i want to be single again..i am looking for a life companion to share love with... Well i will await your reply and i will try and email you back as soon as possible.

Love to hear back from you and here is some pictures of me !!

Kim

Forward

2:09 PM (21 hours ago)
FLoading...
2:09 PM (21 hours ago)
me
to Kim

show details 2:09 PM (21 hours ago)

Hi kim! I just got yer email and I had a few questions. On your profile it shows you as 26 years old and in your letter it says your 27. It also says your 5' 6" in your profile and now you say your 5' 7"...... It also says you are "not a fan of football" and now your letter says "My favourite sports are Football.." Perhaps these are just oversights and mistakes. You also said in your letter "here is some pictures of me!!" I didn't receive any. I also asked you some questions and was really wondering what the answer is to them. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,
me

4:01 PM (20 hours ago)
Kim TerryLoading...
4:01 PM (20 hours ago)
Kim Terry
to me

show details 4:01 PM (20 hours ago)

Hi,
Thnx for writing back am sorry for that it was a mistakes yahoopersonals made a mistakes on my proflie i will send you my pic later cause am have a problem with my attact files i promise you i will send you mylove sorry for not answer your uestion and you tell me the question again ..I think we might have some things in common,,Well right now am on a short business trip to some place in western africa...i was introduce into the Job by my Dad.. and i have been going and coming for 2 years to buy Art works.i live texas age is not to me age is just a number to me i will like to have like 3kids or kids...I came to buy some of my artworks and crafts that i sell few days ago...I will be back home early next week....So i will like to know more about u.I'm never married and have no kids but hope i do have a family someday!I'm half puetorican and half english cos dad is from England while mom is from puetorico.....Do u wanna meet in person when am back so we can get on together?Have u ever been outta the country before?...Actually right now i am Lodging in an Hotel here in Lagos...I do like to know where u really live...Let me stop here for now,,I will be waiting foryour response to my questions?? Cheers and God bless

Kim

Forward

|

to Kim

show details 7:58 PM (16 hours ago)

Thats ok Kim, you are not the only one that has mistakes on their profile. I would love to meet you in person and I haven't ever been out of the country before. I live in (edited by me) and would love to meet up with you. Just tell me when and we will arrange something. The questions I asked you are;
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your thoughts on, religion, God, spirituality? What makes you happiest? What do you do when your angry, or depressed? What is your idea of a relationship like?

Its good to hear from you and I look forward to meeting you.
me

My fraud senses we're tingling so I came to this site to get some info. I found the link to the site that lets you find the source of pics. I put the pic in and what do you know; "her" pic was found at "www.romancescam.com". It was time for revenge!

I went and generated a newspaper clipping that said I died in a horrific car accident this morning and my "brother" emailed it to all of my contacts. I gave her some of my personal info and I just wanted to get her out of my life to avoid any repercussions. Big mistake to give out personal info, I know, but live and learn.

So now that I have her off of my back, I'm going to create a new profile on the dating site and bait her. Wish me luck, and I'll post the progress here.
waistandplott
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out her profile was deleted off of yahoo personals. Oh well, I'm still interested in this sport.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi waistandplott welcome to 419 eater

Were you able to trace it's ip address to find out where she really is.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
waistandplott
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep I did. Lagos, Nigeria. Go figure huh?

And thanks for the welcome Seamless!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, and don't worry, you may still be able to play with her. Did "she" give you an email on the first contact to you on the dating site? If so, that same message was probably sent to dozens of people, and the scammer won't know who it was sent to. Just open an anonymous new baiting address, wait a couple of weeks, then send a message along the lines of: " sorry it took so long to write to you...i was seeing someone when you wrote, but it didn't work out, so now im looking again -- r u still looking?

Or, just stick a couple of fake profiles out there (any old dating site will do, but 4ppl and tagged will pretty much bring an instant scammer response) and wait for the scammers to approach you. I usually have 5-10 new scammers within an hour of opening a new 4ppl profile.

If it's the vlads you want, try mybeloved instead.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic