SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shanelove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey
So I've recently gotten my first ever scammer,
He "works" for the "Real Deaf Lottery USA"
I've been playing around with him for a little while,
But now it's come to the point of him wanting $150 so fedex can ship down my cheque for $9,000,000 from Tacoma, Wa.
He wants a Mtcn from western union.
I'm Debating searching up a Mtcn for a larger amount then asked and sending it to him. See what will happen.
I'm not very good with playing peoples minds, I'd like to know what your take on it is. what should I do?
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm not very good with playing peoples minds, I'd like to know what your take on it is. what should I do?

When I'm feeling uncreative I just play along as a normal victim then create imaginary delays (my car broke down, the money was stolen on the way to the WU office, I'm banned from all WU offices for threatening a worker with a flamethrower) until I come up with something better. You could try S€curity Shi£ld or MŦCИ Secure but not all of them will go with it (it usually won't kill the bait though, he'll just ask you to send it without SS/MS).

Reusing live MTCNs is generally discouraged here, by the way. If you find any you're supposed to send them to the mods.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You only have one scammer? You poor, impoverished soul.Sad

Would you like a few dozen of mine? I'll sell them to you cheap and risky free! Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You went to Western Union to send him an MTCN but you were astonished at how much it would cost! Rather than spending all that money, you went to your bank. The bank president told you he could transfer funds electronically directly to the mugu's account. He just needs the name of a bank and the account number.

Then, using another e-mail address, write this to the mugu "I am Joe Smith, president of (victim's) bank. Your victim came into see me today about a fund transfer. He (or she) showed me all the e-mails. I knew at once you were a scammer. If you will cut me in for 1/2, I will agree to work with you -- working together we can make lots of money. But if you don't agree, I am going to tell your victim that you are a scammer!"

See where that will take you!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

foo123 wrote:
I'm banned from all WU offices for threatening a worker with a flamethrower

I think I like you Very Happy hehe

There are loads of possible excuses though, depending on how gullible your particular lad appears to be.
At the moment, I'm taking advantage of the icy weather here, having my character suffer minor injuries from a car crash, so they had to go get checked out at the hospital for the day instead of going to the western union office.
Oh and did I mention that her wallet with the cash for the payment got stolen out of the glove compartment of the wrecked car afterwards? So many dishonest people around these days Rolling Eyes

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic