SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Messages that warm one's heart

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I baited Mr. Cornelius a LONG while ago and had him do all sorts of things to get Church money. My favorite had to be the picture of him standing in a river with a goat around his shoulders. Good times...

Then, I got busy, stopped baiting for a few years and let Mr. Cornelius wonder what happened. For a while he sent increasingly agitated emails and then they just stopped.

On a whim, I checked in to see how he was doing. I got the following in response:

Quote:
Listen carefully,..................am not ready for any Stupid Induction again!
You and your man Jack has not being doing anything since, you all abandoned us after the induction which you have really caused me much time and money!

All we wanted is the funds we applied for, so am not here to spend any money for any induction!

Good day!

No more induction ceremonies? What fun is that? Perhaps he would like to join ?

Apparently, he still hasn't figured out the whole thing was, shall we say, FAKE.

I am somewhat surprised his email address is still up and active.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Apparently, he still hasn't figured out the whole thing was, shall we say, FAKE.

I am sure there are plenty of ways you can still mess with his head !!!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try and convert him to the back-breaking ways of T.W.A.T.

His very SOUL is at stake!

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic