SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

24news-press.net/finance-news7h/7dailyjob.html

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Runs on Face Book as nice money maker through Google.

Quote:
canonical name 24news-press.net.
aliases
addresses 95.64.43.63
Domain Name: 24NEWS-PRESS.NET
Registrar: CENTER OF UKRAINIAN INTERNET NAMES
Whois Server: whois.ukrnames.com
Referral URL: http://www.ukrnames.com
Name Server: NS1.GOBGU.RU
Name Server: NS2.GOBGU.RU
Name Server: NS3.GOBGU.RU
Updated Date: 21-jul-2011
Creation Date: 21-jul-2011
Expiration Date: 21-jul-2012
Service Provided By: Center of Ukrainian Internet Names
Registrant:
Igor Nikenin [email protected]
ul. B. Pertrovskaya, dom 12, kv 74
Rostov na Donu, 344000
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
+7.4990000000
abuse-mailbox: [email protected]

Links to http://www.thesecretonlineincome.com/ and I can't say anything wrong about them. Sad

If you have some time left get that nice flag Ukraine or Romania

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you run this through Copyscape you will get hundreds of these work at home scam sites. I didn't think we worked on these. Are we?

http://www.news7jobsreport.com/LA/prooof7.html
http://abc24-news.net/finance-journal-hws/hpproof.html
http://www.la-sentinel.com/index34ob.html

And etc. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Dora on this one, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll see if I have time at the end of this week to attack all of them then as I can't find the logic in not killing them.
Several friends already paid the $20.00 (19.97) and this scam only brings profit when used in bulk.
Yes their info and credit cards are known to the scammer(s) too, so they (the victims) all blocked it.

Art get ready with some #'s then or do I get permission to nail them without a number?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not that there isn't logic in trying to get them suspended, bill. I know that there is a lot of them and I know a lot of people fall victim to these scams. It's that I don't think these are in the realm that the Fake Banks Forum here on Eater works with usually. Just like we don't do phishing here or electronics or phone lad sites, which have lots of victims too, I don't think we typically get make threads or get DBs for these sites.

JMHO and of course one of the FB mods and/or Artemis may disagree. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm inclined to agree that we don't deal with this type of thing here. BUT that doesn't mean you can't go after them anyway, Bill! I go off on a tear once a week or so and report fake Facebook logins and such on Hetzner's domains. Guess I got the lads' attention because on Friday, for the first time in 6 weeks since I started there were none to report that I could find.

No flags or body count or anything, just something I do because those sites really make me angry. I have a friend whose 78-yr old mother is just about to get her first computer and join Facebook so she can stay in touch with all of her grandkids (she has quite a few). God forbid that she stumble across a fake login, she simply wouldn't know the difference. Evil or Very Mad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point, Fae. I know I too have gotten on a roll and reported bunches of domains that are not under the purview of FB (fake Craigslist logins and the such) when my tolerance for them are at the peak. I am sure many site killers do this.

So hit them as hard as you want to, bill. Very Happy

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your opinion.
@Fae leave my fake FB entries alone please Wink
They predict rain for Thurs and Fri, so I should be able to ring the bell loud there, might not be able to close them all as FB deleted the entries already, but at least they can't say they didn't know about it then.

Cya

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a typical product based or service based pyramid scheme.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic