SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 2: Hector's Grand Tour: GOLDEN PITH AWARD pg 10

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As part of my futile attempts to get some photos out of Hector, I asked him for his opinion on the questions raised above. red bits are my comments.

Quote:
I am full grown grown with age and vast experience of many safaris ,as they say, people learn from their mistakes, only a fool will not learn from past mistake. Errm, that makes you.....
Why is all this about, you can afford to pay 1000BPS for entry no to me, you know the last time ,I told the crew and camera man that i will have thier payment sorted out,they insisted they wont continue until first install payment, they live in town.transportation is far.I hate to complain anymore old fruit,I am not ready to disappoint you, i am not ready to say yes to what i know i am not capable of doing. I think it is better to tell you the truth rather than later you you blamed me
I dont give a shit about what Bernie think or say about me I hope Bernie doesn't get to hear about this .As a matter of fact, i dont trust anyone for now, you offcourse know it
If you can get winky to do the job, better, atleast you will make some profit.
check the details:

12 Drummers Drumming
11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords-a-Leaping
9 Ladies Dancing
8 Maids-a-Milking
7 Swans-a-Swimming
6 Geese-a-Laying
5 Gold Rings
4 Colly Birds
3 French Hens[8]
2 Turtle Doves
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
Do you think you will find those thigns on one place, you have to move around with camera to location to get it done, i can do it, but i insist on upfront payment to enhance speedy delivery, clearer pictures.If you can trsut me enough to send me 300BPS to get goods and crew assemble for photo then it is not my fault.
Thanking you always for your help

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector ina KEYBOARD/COFFEE INTERFACE ALERT email, wrote:
Dear broda,
I will tell you one thing, i do not write you before, becuase what do i write you for? something new? same old stories, all the time.
It is high time the people should know i am not some smalllies?Ok listen brother, i will take you to memory lane.
From Dakar to kaolack to meet you, then to dakar back to kaolack, to gambia back to kaolack, back to dakar them to kaolack to Gao to bamako to timbutu to niamey to desert to tchad to acbeche to adre where infact soilders, operate, to abeche, to cameroom to lagos to cairo to assuit, to aswan to red sea to prison to here.
Through out all this journey my brains, inteligence, physical, mental is intact ,calculative and working 24hours. I made this journey on my own money, suffered on my own for a man that does not give a shit about anyone?
I reember when i was havign a serious pursue in niamey,i told bernie do you know what is suggested, He said jump in front of a car and die?
Everyone said i sleep on mission in cairo, do you believe that too that? no, i was on mission, no messages, no further details,no contact, what do you expect me to do, i took a taxi from airprot to town tocheck email,no messages,what was i suppsoe to do? no intel.

look, Walid, all these things are lying and slave trade of this millenium.
In cairo what happened, you came to cairo when mubarak was in riot, he told you not to tell me, i was in far aswan about 2000KM what i am suppose to do, look, i am tired about all this lies aobut your guy operaitonal security, operational security is a lair, it is called selfishness, it is called games.
When i came out of Jail what did you say, my guy said you should go to see one guy called shorty, you must go, when i was in senegal, you said my guy said you must go east, run go east, you wrtie only emails, me i suffer on ground, long distance, hot sun, no food, mo money, i was suppose to be died by now, but something in me keep me alive becuase of the D Day.

Apart form last year, i have suffured allthough this year, without nothing, so how do you expect me to me, Happy? sad?
( Laughing )
Infact, i am very very sad, and annoyed, i do not trust anyone anymore
what happened to shorty, she made money by selling infos, who is shorty, Epstein knows shorty not me,Every one think i am jsut some guy everyone send around anhow

I need a life diffirent, Are you even sure you are enjoying yourself there?you may enjoy but are you free in your spirit and mind?
I love the kids at the temple, i write to them they write to me, they love you too, they told me about you, that is how life is suppose to be, some ,some friends, one love
do you know what happened in rea sea? i got to rea sea, no internet, no communciation, rea sea beaches is a long beach, some many hotels beaches and resort, How do you know which one is the extractor point, very touch jouney, very tough thing.
Look i have brains, i am tired of stories,like slaves. I dont believe your guy is an nice man, he intentionally does not want to give the money, he taught perhaps the nijas or koala will kill me , but i tell you it will be very hard for anyone to kill me, i have experience and allah blessings on me.
My head is not ordinary ,that is why you see me survive even at close to death?

Do you take a man that went without food for 6days in desert to be some idiot? Laughing
A man that travelled 16 countries and well over 80cities in pursuit by interpols,ninjas merceneries to be some idiot? If you think so, me i do not agree with you?

I am 40years, i have focus, i have future, business is business if you guys want me to work for him then you pay me what you owe me then i work for you again if i like,
Walia bilah walid, i have think about this, i consider this things, it may be hard for you to understand it but maybe someday if you are still alive, you will understand the truth about this life, a man suffered,disallowed from his belongings,oppressed by some guys.

what is life purpsoe and meaning to you? life is vanity upon vanity, all things in life, monies, cars, houses amd properties are all nothing when we die.
May Allah.Jehovah bless you , continue to stay in the presence of your God

Bye
Walid wrote:
okay me was not her that plac ther wich part yu is sposed to has be slepe up an is me no ther wen them teld me yu is has sex wuth man on beech in actrartoin pioint and me is no ther in gambia an me is sory yu is loose yur mony ne ver sory bout that sake of me is loose it an is sorry me loose it an me is send yu mony back but is then get deported from Espana an is gon da cia jial pirsons an is lissen duran duran eye of tige till me is nerely go c=racy an so is yu no in yu hart me is bother to yu an yu no in yur hart is no me trete yu bad yu no in yur hart me is love yu like bother but no lime man whis wan has sex wiht yu an is okay if yu is wan has sex with man sake of is no me for teld yu nothin boy that an yu no was not me who is try sel yu out in tibobkyou and yu no is no me who si left yu in egypt even is i comes back an is look yu ther that pla try fine yu after my job but ny that time yu must is has been gon d jial pirsons an me no can hep yu.
so yee me is see my guy is trete yu bad an me is el he but my guy is teld me he no go be hep yu but me no no why sake of he done has lotta mony more money than he culd evr spen no matter iffn he life t 500 yeres but he is who he is my guy an he is tel me bout shirty shorty is guy who wokwith army in ngierioa no? an hs tel me shorty id uncles giy and this is onliste be unvcle jon no for he job an he is tel me yu done mek mony from that so he is tel me he no no why yu is wine an cry ike baby but me thikns yu is get fuck bother an me no like it none at all so me is wan hep yu but me no cn hep yu me is done retire and bother yu aks if i is happy an me is hapy me no has kil none an me no has to do job no more is just eet an fuck and slepe an ete and lern espeak espanol an is ete more and is work in a lee garden is has veggitibles an is teach my gal for shoot galil now an tavor sake of is isrraeli weppns is nice an is go be has baby some day me is stele down me no wan that life no ore an is nice her an me no wan fukc it up by voilate portsinal securty agin rember me is go da jial to to time sake of is try hep yu an second time my guy is has to pay lotta cach for mek me come out an me is loose lotta thing for send yu is had some gitfs and mony an is loose that an time bfore that is sedn yu lotta mony an is loose that so bother is no juts yu is surfer me is ove yu like bother onliste me is no wan has sex with yu but like bother an me is wanhep you but is no albe for hep yu.
my bother me is unnerstan yu an me is fele yu reeely fele what yu is teld me an me is wan hep yu bt yu is nede for get her is only her can hep yu yu is has hole life for live in this plac my guy is ha everthing for yu her is get yu land is has trukc for yu is always say 'hat da hecotr truck' an 'is go be go overe an lok at hecotr land 'an is reely wan hep yu but he is like pitsbull dog is no go be change for he mine any at all yu is go be has to fugger iut yur way but nother is promis yu is promise yu that wen yu is get her is go be sooooooooooooooooo nice an yu is go be oove this plac an yu is go be suround by fambly and pople who si love yu tho not like man love only my guy go be man love with yu but we all is go be love yu like bother an uncle is go be ove yu like son an me os go be ove yu like bother an my guy is go be love yu like yu is womyn an is all lotta love for you is all o we is car bour yu yu no is no like we no thikn of yu everday an me is no yu da noidiot how yu culd be one idiot iffny yu is scape nijna and koala an is has interplod try fine yu n is scape det many time bother me NO yu is no idiont so no wory byt iffn me is thikns yu idiiiots sake of me is think yu is totaly amuzing but now we is onliste be wate yu is sory for teld yu but me no go be send no more money sake of me is don serfer yu no me gon da jual pirsons an yu no me is send yu mony so pleeze unnersttan is no me is my guy an rember to taht my guy is consern yu is go be get track by intrplod an is go be mek them catch yu or maybe is has ninas or koala dfine yu an then they wan no bout my guy an things her is like soooo peeseful an quite like paradice an yu wan see wen yu is get her so no wory tek yur time my giy is don tel me he is holed yur mony he no di spend it up he is tel me he is go be hold it for yu so no wory bout taht even if yu os wory bout oth thign like nijna an koala an intrplod yu is no wiry but yur mony sae of is safetier her ok
yu onliste nede for come her and then is go be noce plac for yu me is pormis yu that ok bother.
one love yur bother and frend name walid.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love it whenever Hector recounts all his torment himself. Very Happy But he left out all the safaris he did with SSC before things really heated up. As hellish as his story sounds, that's only part of it. Has he forgotten all the rest? I suppose a few months in an Egyptian jail made him focus more on his immediate suffering. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could he forget Liberia? Confused

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't forget. We must REMIND HIM! Very Happy

I am operating on severe lack of sleep. I am toning down as many kids, because right now it is tasking my poor mind a bit. Oh well Bo and I agreed one or two kids for now can torment the Hecturd.

Issac has been writing to his most awesome pen pal:
Quote:
hello brooklyn!! heya moishe, it is Issac! did you telk to great uncle epstein or the rabbi? i waz hoping tio get my matches agein or my scissors. i like make them go snip snip snip ehehehehehehehee! i like am totally obidient. oh at school duirng the lessons teacher said somethin during our studiyes aobut foreskin. whats a foreskin? someguy a long time ago cut off a bunch of foireskins and gave to a king I think. so yeah what is it. also let me kno if you talk to rabbi or uncle epstien.

from your buddy issac

Heckie wrote:
Quote:
Hello Isaac!!
How are you doing my buddy? Did you enjoy the Thanksgivings? Give me some gist?.
I can get to Rabbi and great Uncle Epstein for now?
Can do me favour, walt to Rabbi and knee down and tell Rabbi that you
are very sorry.
You must promise Rabbi that you will not use the scissors and matches
to hurt anyore,if you are sober and you repent wholehearted,I am sure
Rabbi and great uncle will help
foreskin means the the flsh that covers the manhood private part.
When it the foreskin is cut off,it is called circumcision.
Moishe

Well he told one kid that Foreskin means the head and also mentioned all about lord jesus. Hrmmm such a good little mensch is Moishe. He makes a great Hebrew Razz

Quote:
HEY! I HAD TURKEY!!! DID YOU? YUM teh rabbi made it the kosher like. it was good! yeha i don't wanna hert the other kids i try talk to rabbi but he say i need to lern from my mistake. he is being meen. I stil no get matches. but i got new sicozors. fuond them in puddle by teh bus. they smell weird and have red and broun bumps on them!. did you talk to rabbi? yuo are being funni moishe! i am sober. not like the meen hobo guy on the street. dad seys he is not sober and smells like cats. so that was foreskin? some other kid says you told that foreskin was some guys hed! it made the class funni cuz he get all bad ansers. i got anser rite!!! whish is awesum! funni wen teacher sed that it was not hed but part of guys peepee. hehehehehehehehhe. Hey buddy Moishe, are u making the book nao? i hop to reed it soon! oh let me no if u talk to rabbi or big uncle epstein. i love u moishe.

ps i change the passwerd on the emale so that i can rite you oftan. i gave passwerd to the gerl wh o wers a lot of black. she is nice she seys we both out kasts. what does out kast meen? OH! let me no if u talk to big uncle epstein and rabbi youu promised!

=======

Now for the unnamed girl who was spurned by Hector.

Quote:
A long time ago I had a crush on you and you ignored my affection. I wept. My young heart is not meant to be played with.
You rejected me Sad then abandoned me Sad now you come back wanting to be friends and give us hope and promises?
My heart was torn asunder, Moishe Sad(

Moishe, you are such a...umm...huh? what?
Quote:
Bring back your torn heart, recycle it and it will heal.Hopes,
friendship heals heart wounds.
Have you ever ask me or even wondered what happened to me that kept me
away for so long long? It is unfair to be one-sided.
Well, despite the fact that you may still be mad with me, i still
pray for you. Jehovah knows the contents of all hearts.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Did you go out? Did you enjoy it? give me some gist
Extends my regards to all out there

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hecturd wrote:
Extends my regards to all out there

Hector says "Hi. I am broke. I need money. Bernie has no heart."

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hecturd wrote:
Intel:
Who is Valentino? I just got intel: Gay infiltrator.He lied and sold you out.Ask him.

And to Walid, a touchy and vehemently NOT GAY Hecturd, wrote:
I do not have sex with any man, i am not a gay.Someone is setting up some stories,it will get all kill soon.
Your guy killed my girl and the child, you forget?did you forget? maybe you forget,did you forgot about it? tell me did you forgot about it? if you do not then why do you belief a story? Maybe you got fat maybe. some fat maybe? got fucking brainwatched perhaps.

Valentino is a gay porn star bit character I use to send LARGE pictures of gay porn to Hector. When he opens them in a cafe, they are HUGE!

HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um yeeeeeeah Hector is on the sauce.

Quote:
Hey Isaac,
Now you know it, you got the right answer to the foreskin, because I told you.
Get this straight buddy, not because you are different species that make is you laugh of all. But you know something, Jehovah always delight to use rejected and dejected vessels to do his work. To make miracles, to perform wonders.
I can feel that you are different person, look, you can come up the first in your class, if only you will be sober, attentive, learning and obedient, sky is your limit,
You have the talent broda, you can do it, make your parent happy, make Rabbi happy, make uncle Epstein Happy, ,let them see a good change in you as good boy, believe me they all love you.
Look buddy, if i was not smart, i want be writing to you right now, I will be dead long time, but just because i listen to elders, i obey Rabbi instructions, that is the edge, i am a survivor today.
Little, friend, please adopt obedience, seek knowledge, look for wisdom and understanding, you will triumph among other kids, .
i will sight you an example, n the bible, they told us that when Solomon became a king to Israel, he sacrifice bountifully to the god if his father and when he was asleep , god himself came to him in a dream and ask him, My son what do you want? Do you know what Solomon asked from God, wisdom and knowledge, with wisdom and knowledge; you will overcome the greatest enemy, greatest threat, greatest interview, greatest ordeal, greatest circumstance in life.
Wisdom is power, those who are blessed with wisdom rules the world.
Isaac, i believe you can rules this world, if only you will be gentle to learn, it is about learning, continuous learning.
The bible say my people perish because they lack wisdom, seek wisdom,Issac, your name is Isaac, the abrahamic covenant is on you? You are blessing child, you are sons of god, more elevated that the angel.
Isaac, do you know that oyu have power more than the angels, you are son of god, you can perform miracles only you live in accordance to godly way of live. What is godly way of live.......ok i will tell you, Gentleness, obedience, god fearing, respect for parents, loving your neighbor as yourself.
Isaac, i am celebrity, i do not achieve this stage just by being law, lot of preparations, lot of calculation, lots of assimilations, lot of deprivement, but eventually i came out clean.
You must pay a price to be successful, even our lord and savior paid a pried to redeem us.

Isaac you prize is you must leave all bad habit behind, you must not torch scissors or matches and hurt anyone, you must stay gentle, learn, look, to be sincere, I am bring lots of gift for kids, I will be happy if you do excellently well in your classes studies, then I will happy and say this is Isaac, real Isaac form the bible.

Did momma tell you that that name Isaac means a lot, you are a blessed child, you are ordained, a royal priesthood, a chosen generation that will show forth the glory and blessing of God, Jehovah Yahweh.

Isaac, make me to be proud of you buddy, put a smile on Rabbis face, Uncle Epstein will so glad to learn that you have changed.

Do you see Rabbi, everyday? Go to him tomorrow, knee, be sober, tell him you are sorry and promise that you will be a good boy, tell him I spoke to you. If you are going to my buddy then you must be buddy with Rabbi, Uncle Epstein, after then all the kids in your class, some said you are weird, I do not believe it, proof them wrong, how do you proof them wring , you will become serious, attentive, obedient, and happy kid

I want your parent to be proud of you Isaac, do not fail me Isaac, if momma and papa and uncle Epstein and Rabbi , the kids, your neighbour,cousin does not like you, who else will like you? They like you they want the best for you? Reason it up buddy, do not waste your talent, you are destining to be great, a royal warriors, a blessed generation. Common we are on the same team buddy.

Tell other kids to write to me too, we are one bonded family, all together equals one. Do you understand?

I send my greetings: HELO BROOKLNY!!!!!
Oh wow! Um Hector. I have no idea what the hell brought that on but some of that is quotable!!

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HB: Looks like you're focusing on the right kid Thumbs up. I especially liked this:

Moishe wrote:
Isaac, i am celebrity yes, at 419eater, i do not achieve this stage just by being law, lot of preparations, lot of calculation, lots of assimilations, lot of deprivement, but eventually i came out clean.
You must pay a price to be successful, even our lord and savior paid a pried to redeem us. Bernie?

He sent the same message to Epstein, with this preface.

Quote:
Here is the kids class updates
All the kids are doing well,
I have been working on Issac, very tough, but he is geting btter, here is the messages. I advised him wholehearted, i think you should use/paste this messsage for all the kids. It is very inspirational.

Getting a little full of ourselves aren't we? Rolling Eyes

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

where is hecturd at this time?

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bo. Um yeah I guess I used the right kid. Subtly built up Issac being nuttier than a jar of peanuts....and letting Hector go on rant mode Shocked Yay!!!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Isaac could become very useful down the road. Evil or Very Mad Did you catch this from his rant to Walid?

Quote:
I love the kids at the temple, i write to them they write to me, they love you too, they told me about you, that is how life is suppose to be, some ,some friends, one love

@Master: most recent message tracks to Benin.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.138.89.38<br>Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin Sa<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

so the next safari seems to be a hunt for the lost temple Twisted Evil

and yes, he is a celebrity

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walid, who knows that Hector is NOT a gay boi, wrote:
my guy never kill yur gal and yur babie is no tru my guy even gone vist she is teld my uncle he no wan kill she so he never did no kill she any at all me no no what happen to she is go be ask my bo bout that sake if meube ishe no which part is jusjane is no bout yurgal me thikns she is gine sake of rl interfeeer she an rl can be meen somtimes an me no no boyt that a, yu is no gay boi? me herd yu was gay boi is hered yu is love up man sake of my guy had his frend valetninnio her an he is teld bernie is wate yu send he picshurs of yu for he mek he put yu in a gay porns and my guy is say he is wan see picshurs of yu with yur thingf and val an he is like to good frend who is go has sex an then the is boht sayd yu is gay boi like man loce but iffn yu is teld me yu no gay boi then me no beleevve that anyatall and me is no go be lissen to them bout how ehtn wan get yu inna bed and do you thingds so sory never no yu is gay then is hered yu is gay and then me think yu gay so now ne no yu no gat boi so me no wan tel yu yu gay boi but maybe yu is fine man love in pirsons jial somtimes id okay iffn yu did is no mek yu gay boi so sory me no wan tel yu yu gay boi agin no more anyatall sake of yu done teld me yuu is no gay boi so yu is ni gay boi but yu is teld me me wan get fat is no tru me is exxersize everday me is if me run 4 il per day an me is use my guy for he gim is do workouts an is get fits an is no wory me is even has loow colesterall an no hypra tenchun sake of me is just cool bolly no wory me is be happy is nubmer one jam damn if i am yu could slap me tite here and me is no wash no brain is wash hairs everday is bathe up is has hot tub jazcoozi is nice is hit is mek bubble is god for sex with wmaon yu culd try it sake if yu is guy wo is wan mek sexup with womyn no with men sake of yu is no gay noi no that is any porblem with that is no for me for go be ugde bout what is happens between to or three conscenting adults behine close door so no porbel an yu is go love this plac her wich part me is her wate yu her this plac sake f is nice is hs pool mek yu swim is has jacoozi an is has horsies is like this plac ver much wen yu is findaly come her this plac an is stop wate for my guy for sen yu no mony sake of he no wan send yu nada wich is nothin in espanolish sake mr oe os ler that other day nada is meens nothings wich is how much my guy is go be send yu nada so yu is juts go for figger out how yu is go be get this plac pon yer own my guy is teld me yyu is no seereeus but hs ie go be hode yur mony for yu shuld in case yu grow to balls an is come her my guy says yu is gutless fagit uy me tel him yu is has guts and he is shut up for he mout sake of me is tire here he rail up and teld me yu is pussy an yu is fanginy and yu is looser an yu is only lazy up yersef so is get mad but we stil frends he is my guy and me love he like bother only no like is go be wan sex with he sake of me is no gay an yu is no gay boi to so we is to guy is like no go wan have no sex with man so me is love yu to only not in that way sake of me is no gay boi an yu is no gay boi no porblem/
mek me n wen yu is go be come to cape town is go be mete yu ther me on persanel like no fukc up this time like lats time wen uncle is no able fine yu sake of yu is slepe and then is fukc up on beech an none of that sake if this time is go be ME meete yu an me is no go be left my bother stredded anyatall ok.
wirtte me bakc with infos as yu hget infos. my guy is ted me ninjnas is al go home and koala is in south amerricsa now so yu can treelax.
one love my bother is love yu like bother not like gay boi wich is good sake of yu is no gay boi even if they is teld me yu gay boi yur frend name walid.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Hector explaining what foreskin is to kids is amazingly creepy.

And this just makes me laugh.

Quote:
My head is not ordinary

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Irina still pregnant, or did she give birth and immediately establish a big trust fund for Hectard Jr.?

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure Irina had her baby! I am not sure where Just Jane went. Its nice that Hector thins that Bernie killed Irina!

Bernie wrote:
Walid came to me, angry, and told me you are not a gay, and never have been, even if you had a lot of man love in jail.

Look, Valentino says he knows you. He was just here. We went to visit some beach property I bought in Mozambique, and my little house in Cape Town. It was lovely. He says you are a gay porn star and he has been trying to help you find a movie to star in. What am I supposed to think?

I am sorry, Hector. I thought we had something. I did not realize you were not gay.

Well, good luck with your life. I am holding your money. If you ever decide you want it, you know how to reach me. If you don't get here within a year, I might just donate it to a charity. I have so much money, now, I don't need it.

Again, sorry for the mistake. How awkward. My deepest apologies.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hecturd, to Bernie, wrote:
Look, i will tell you one thing. Valentino or whatis called is a spy, you you feell so much becuase of sex. He sells infos out to your foes, you know them.
I never had any interactionnion with valentino or anyone, you have been infitrated again.Some spy from some people.Imagine that?
You know you have endangered my life in several occations you have enemies and you bitten me with operational security and this same operational security you loose guard to others.
I do not know any valentino,intel says he is spay workign for who you know.
There has never been any correspondance between me nad this so called Valentino,most time oyu mention it in your email, i wonder you must be intoxicated.Apologies dearest boss.
Look, bernie i have saved your ass several times. Get that guy Valentino quickly and ask him who is he working for? a fucking spy serving your details out to your oppositions.
You so much fell romatic and never noticed it.
I am tried of having me going around and around other all eyes.Fuck it Bernie, Lots is going on you know about it but a lots going on you dont even noticed it.
Clean your base.
Greetings

HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh, he sold out Valentino? Keyser Soze will not like! Laughing

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I receive this late last night :

Quote:
Dearest Old fruit F,

As i told you, i am out of the competion in as much as you can afford the entry fee but cant afford the facilitation fee. I think you have help so far, i appeciate your support. understanding. I can count on you brother..
I just arrived at sharm sheik at 7.45. More later.

I'll wait for confirmation as to whether or not he really has moved.
His recent long emails aren't normally his style, I wonder what got into him?

Actually , no I don't
* 41.215.240.1 Check 41.215.240.1 at Senderbase.org Check 41.215.240.1 at Reputationauthority.org City Net Telecom n/a Egypt
from the header Shocked Very Happy

edit to add :
My latest to him.
Quote:
Hector,

We need to divert Totty1's attention away from your location.

I have a cunning plan, it'll require you to hoodwink her into thinking you are a private investigator on the tracks of that Greek chappie.

As you seem to know something about the bounder you can come across well old chap.

I'll set up an email box so your details will be hidden and put in a few draft messages to send to the old bat.

All you need do is adapt the details to suit before sending.
As soon as its ready I will let you know.

F

I'll set him up with an email box so he can write to Sarah, she'll never twig its him throwing her off the scent. It is obviously vital at this time as we can't have her Ninja's or Koala any where near him when he gets to pull the heist on Bernie's vaults.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just arrived at sharm sheik at 7.45. More later.

I'm confused - who send him back to Egypt, or is he safariing himself now?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector is a despicable lad and a lying sack, but he's also fairly resourceful. He knows about IP addresses and I'm pretty certain that he has used proxies, VPNs, and maybe even human proxies to hide his location in the past. I think he's using Farnsworth to throw Sarah's ninjas off the scent.

Why, and more importantly how would he go to Egypt, where he was apparently jailed for immigration violations? If he could get to a pricey Red Sea resort, why not ZA instead where he could get his millions, embrace Uncle and Walid, and get his revenge on Bernie?

But! If IG can talk to Hector on an Egyptian phone #, or better yet get a photo of him dressed up as Moses in scuba gear trying to part the Red Sea, Epstein will eat his yarmulke. Smile

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe he dropped his wallet last time he was there & he's just gone back to find it? Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
... a photo of him dressed up as Moses in scuba gear trying to part the Red Sea...

I want bo's mind. Cool

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bo brings so much creativity to any bait!

An angry Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
You have put another one of my moles in severe danger. Right now Bernie is unhappy. He is trying to get Valentino killed. According to what I am hearing, you told Bernie that Valentino is a spy. We have had this discussion before, with the other moles killed because of your big mouth and small brain. You, as you tend to do, seem to have lost sight of the end objective, which is to kill Bernie, and take his money. If Valentino is a spy, who is he working for? Idiot. That points at me, and now I will have to replace Valentino, for certainly he will be dead, unless you act soon.
You had an in with Bernie. As long as he thought you were gay, he would be willing to sleep with you. After he penetrated you a few times, he would relax, and you could finish him off. Now, it will be hard.
This is what you need to do. Send Bernie an email from another account, saying that you think that I hacked into your account and lied. You need to write Bernie and tell him you are gay, and that you want to make love with him when you get there. He will believe you.
Please stop trying to think. You need only obey me, to do that which I direct you to do. When you believe you have a brain, that is when the trouble starts. You have to remember that you are like pond algae next to my brilliance, and you can not understand the greatness of the plan. You need only be a tool to implement the actions of the plan. You need to obey.
You need answer all my emails for the rest of this year addressing me as "Lord and Savior" in penance. If not, I turn over all the emails we have written to Bernie, and he kills you as slowly as he is going to kill Valentino when he catches him.
Bernie knows you are in Benin, but Sarah thinks you are in Egypt.
I am greatly displeased with you, Simeon.

Keyser Sose
Meanwhile, Gay Porn Star, Velentino wrote:
You bitch! You told my Bernie I am a spy? Where did you come up with that one? Ohhhh, I don't know where you can up with that one. Well, let me tell you something, Mr. Little Dick, maybe I tell him that you and Patrick are friends, hummmm? Ever think of that? I save my emails. If Bernie comes for me, I only have to show him those emails.
You said you wanted a job in gay porno movies! If you were not gay, you would not do that. Therefore, Mr. Smarty Pants, you ARE gay! even if you did not know it!
This is what you have to do, Smarty Pants, you need to write Bernie and tell him you made a mistake, that I am NOT working for Patrick. If you do not, sweety, I am dead! I do not want to be hacked up into small pieces.
I am in hiding in the US, now. We just had such a great week together. Why would you ruin my special thing with Bernie?
Please, my sweet hunk of man meat, write Bernie and tell him you are gay, and that this is al a mistake. If not, he will torture me, and I will have to give up all of our screts!
Love,

Valentino

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic