SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 2: Hector's Grand Tour: GOLDEN PITH AWARD pg 10

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Life in Death. You are right. This is so mean. I quit. What was I thinking? Crying or Very sad

Okay, just kidding.

I am surprised noone raised the "ethics" question before in this thread. After all, we have trul fucked this lad over in a way few lads have ever been fucked. Which is too bad. More lads need this.

I understand your feelings. When I started baiting I would occasionaly wince over something here. I was referred to www.scamwarners.com where I found some of the victims of people like Hector.

Hector was active in disabled dating sites. Yes, lonely people in wheel chairs, bed ridden, double amputees, lonely and desperate to believe someone loved them. "I love you, baby, and your amputated leg stump is so sexy". You feel sympathy for him? Good. You are a Very Nice Person. Me? Not so much sympathy for him, more for the lonely people he used to prey on. I guess I am Not Very Nice. But Hector? Hector is Truly Bad, preying on differently abled women. Thats the kind of person he is.

If Hector gets deaded out there, I can live with that. He is the worst sort of scammer, and we are lucky enough to have found him. I am glad our manipulations have been so fruitful and entertaining, for us, and for you, and so miserable, for him.

And, yes, we do understand we put him in harms way. We sent him to Abeche and Adre, and Liberia, after all! Egpypt was an unexpected bonus! Who could have known the country would melt down while he was there? 90 days i jail? Can you say YEAH! I hope he got fucked in the ass, every night, by a choo choo train of men.

We are not trying to kill him, but would shed not a single tear if he did die. Onward to South Africa, and the Minefields of Mozambique, where, hopefully, he will only get a foot and both testicles blown off. We want him in fucked up places where child soldiers hopped up on speed might perforate him with an AK, or where Bad Shit happens. And the biggest sadness of his dying would be that we will most likely never know what happened to him.

I want Hector being baited blind for the next two years. Read more about the victims, and then come back and feel sympathy. I used to feel sympathy, too. Now? No sympathy for scammers. No mercy, either.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
LifeinDeath
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no, no sympathy for him. It seems, you haven't read very well what I wrote.
He steals time, money, maybe feelings, but he doesn't steal people's life or put them into danger.
So, he deserves the same treatment he give to his victims. this is what I think.

Then a question, just for you, I am sorry if we are offtopic inside this:
Do you share this topic with your friends, with your relatives, with your parents, with your wife, with your children? Just for my own curiosity.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he a criminal in your eyes?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he doesn't steal people's life or put them into danger.
well, victims lose their homes, go to prison, undergo unspeakable torment, become alienated from friends and family, and victims travelling to Africa to finalise "deals" have been ransomed or murdered. These are not pleasant people. Next question.

LifeinDeath
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
Quote:
well, victims lose their homes, go to prison, undergo unspeakable torment, become alienated from friends and family, and victims travelling to Africa to finalise "deals" have been ransomed or murdered. These are not pleasant people. Next question.

so you have the prove that hector, this lad, is responsible for some of this?
If you have, I completely agree with you.
If not, your argument is poor
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you stated that Hector is the retard? You need a checkup from the neck up! Do you have proof that he is has not earned this treatment?

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
LifeinDeath
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
And you stated that Hector is the retard? You need a checkup from the neck up! Do you have proof that he is has not earned this treatment?

so, if you don't know, than he has earned. I hope if I will be catch for something, you are not going to be a member of the popular jury
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope springs eternal! You have no idea!

Cellphone - web store
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LifeinDeath wrote:

Let's see. He trolls disabled dating sites, gets women to fall in love with him, steals all their money, and leaves them not only financially destitute but emotionally destroyed. That's not stealing their lives or putting them in danger? His victims are destroyed in a far worse way than just having their money stolen. They also lose their self-esteem.

I can't prove that Hector has caused an emotionally devastated victim to commit suicide anymore than you can prove he hasn't. But your argument is specious anyway. The point of the matter is that in a perfect world, Hector would be rotting in jail. But because law enforcement in his area turns a blind eye to scamming, he is free to continue stealing.

And again, if he is willing to cross deserts in the hopes of stealing money, that's his choice. Anything that might happen to him, he deserves.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
LifeinDeath
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Let's see. He trolls disabled dating sites, gets women to fall in love with him, steals all their money, and leaves them not only financially destitute but emotionally destroyed. That's not stealing their lives or putting them in danger? His victims are destroyed in a far worse way than just having their money stolen. They also lose their self-esteem.

Quote:

And again, if he is willing to cross deserts in the hopes of stealing money, that's his choice. Anything that might happen to him, he deserves.

and again, if victims give to lad money, that is their choice.
it seems you don't feel responsible for your bait because you don't force your pet, but how you can consider the scammers responsible for their victims if they don't force too? quite interesting point of view, isn't it?

the fact is the scammers Are responsible for the damage they cause. and at the same time, a 419eater Is responsible for what happens to his man.

same weight, same size.

Quote:
I can't prove that Hector has caused an emotionally devastated victim to commit suicide anymore than you can prove he hasn't.

the fact you can't prove, it is a lot more interesting than the fact I can't prove he hasn't. (I should be himself, to have this proof)

Quote:
But your argument is specious anyway. The point of the matter is that in a perfect world, Hector would be rotting in jail. But because law enforcement in his area turns a blind eye to scamming, he is free to continue stealing.

I guess there are criminal by far more dangerous than hector, walking streets. However I agree with baiting, just pay attention to not exaggerate unless you want to be a Night Avenger, who usually is not so far from a murderer.
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologize, this is going to be uncharacteristic of me. I am going to be ranting briefly here. Whew lets begin:

To LifeInDeath

I first read the Hector thread over a year ago, at that time I would have agreed with you. It sounded sick. Over time, I started speaking with different variety of scammers, plus I also volunteered to help and assist several victims in the inner city. I have seen what emotional and financial scars they leave. This is not a victimless crime where you are missing $200 for a week. Many of the scammers are VERY intelligent. They coerce their victims through guilt and basic psychology, they pretend they are authorities, prey on desperate people, etc etc.

I met a woman in her mid forties who is a widow and thought she met the man of her dreams online. She didn't want to date again or go through all the crap again, but he wanted to come to her and marry her. She was over joyed at the prospect. Later he said that he was in a bind and needed money for the ticket. Then more and more requests. She had sent over $10,000 to this guy, thinking she was assisting her future husband. Now she can't afford her house. She can barely afford anything since the bank is repossessing everything she owns. That is one example. I have met over a dozen like her. Older people, disabled folks much like Juan has mentioned, and even FAMILY MEMBERS of 419 scammers themselves. Scammers play with dirty tactics.

They know that western police can't do anything to them. They live in a corrupt society where they can bribe the local police and keep on doing what they do. Worse, in some communities they are treated as heroes. Even when they are 'set for life' they keep on doing it. They are disgusting criminals where they know 99% of their crimes they can get away with.

My sympathy slowly faded away. Is it right what we do all the time? Perhaps not, not up to me to judge. However Hector was successful as a scammer once upon a time. Do you think he was merciful to them? Do you think he would have cared if one of them was left homeless paying his pretend fees? He would simply make a new email address and go after another person.

I would give a lot to make sure more like him end up in prison. That is where they belong. They may be biologically human. Psychologically, they are beyond disgusting. Go to Scamwarners and hear the stories. You may not agree with us, but don't belittle Team Hector. You don't like it? Don't say anything. Better yet volunteer and help their victims, do fraud awareness seminars. You will look what we all do in a different light. Maybe even support it.

Please read: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

----

Alright back to not so serious mode
Whew okay now that is off my chest, I am going to get a can of pop. Yay company christmas party in 2 hours! More letters to "Moishe" afterward.

Once again, sorry folks! I try to keep my ranting to a minimum Razz

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walid wrote:
is o here yu an is get wory yu is get fuck meybe is get hedd chop oft by nijna or koala is fine yu an yu is no wirte me anyatall no way no how so how me is sposed to go be no yu is ok wehn yu is no tel me nada 9is nuthing is sesp[anol an is wory yu an is thikn is ssad yu is surfer so muhc an is tarvel bou t the plac is go to librie an then to daka an gamiba an then is go vi my cuzzin Mhoahed is he is try sel yu an me is sory for that but what yu go be do is my fambly sory and yu is get stuck in chad my guy is teld me bout it an yu is sorcss desserts an is go chd an i has guy in intrnit cafe is try fuck yu an is yu is control sef an no is kil he an that is good yu no kill he but meybe some time me is go be fine him w yu and kik he up til he shit he sef an then yu is go egypt an is ther is no mete extrarcun teme but is slepe an n then yu is go get fuck an en up in jial an me here yu is fine man loeve in jail my guy says yu is get ashole stretch up and then yu is get releese byt now yu is no come her an my guy is tel me tyuy is go be get fuck but me tel he yu is no scam guy no more yu is job guy an job guy no so eezy for kill and he is tel me iffn yu sit ther they go be cacth yu an me is wory an i wan mek yu no this is a lifeindeath sitchooashunan a loy og pople is watch this an is wory some is proly hop yu is get dedd and others is like hug up lads an is wiry bout ehtics but my poiny is yu nede to get here so is go slepe now goodnight is laaaate.
wirte me yur frend name walid.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing
I love Walid's messages to Heckie. Nice name and topic drop. Hats off to ye, sir!

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scammers put all victims at risk of losing their lives.
I believe their are a few suicide cases directly related to people being scammed and i bet there are many more undocumented cases.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ LifeinDeath.

I've heard your arguments refuted so many times before, I simply can't be bothered to reply to them now. Use the Search function and discover why you're talking bollocks.

What I will say to you right now though is that if you don't agree with the way we do things around here, then you're free to leave. I'm sure we'll get by without your input.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
luckey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LifeinDeath wrote:
...the fact is the scammers Are responsible for the damage they cause. and at the same time, a 419eater Is responsible for what happens to his man.

Fair enough. I think most of us are OK with that. If you're not, that's fine too.

This forum was established by and for people who think scammers are scum and who are willing to do what little we can to disrupt their activities. Perhaps there is a site out there where people are united by a compulsion to overlook the greater evils and advocate for people who routinely put greed above basic human decency. If such a place exists, perhaps you would feel more comfortable there.

You're welcome here too, but you should consider where you are and allow for the possibility that the people who contribute here have made informed choices and have an awareness that you may lack.

Ironically, the worst treatment anyone here has ever managed to inflict on a scammer pales in comparison to what they would endure if the justice system in their own countries were effective.

Sap
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just have to take my hat off for Team Hectard! This is something for us who are new here to watch and learn. I`ve read most of the thread, and i had never ever thought that you would get him an inch after he actually found himself on the forum!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer "HectUrd" Over Hectard. Retardation is not a fault of the retarded. Being a turd, tho, certainly is. This is a recent thing, seeing an ad about discrimination against the retarded made me more sensitive about this.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, an ethics debate (whine) in here? WTG, Team Hecturd!! A bait of this length and caliber without a discussion (whine) about ethics was definitely an oversight! Laughing

I can only hope and pray that Team Shorty can do enough to Shorty to get an ethics debate (whine) going. Y'all are my heros!! Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, I'm late to the party aren't I? Sad

Anyway, LifeinDeath - read this http://forum.419eater.com/forum/monica/ its genuine communication - victim and scammer. Read it. Read it very carefuly. That woman was out of money, she didnt have money to feed her kid, she sold her computer and was giving her salary to the scammer. And the lad didnt care a bit. He showed no sign of sympathy. So why should we feel sorry for people like this?

You say that victims are not forced to send money. Not only you have to consider there are many kinds of scams love scams (which Hecturd is), employment scams, auction scams etc. Not every scam is promising you millions, you know? Either way, my point is - if there were no scam letters at all, no lads whatsoever, victims would never loose their money, sometimes even more.

Scammers dont care, never will. Sunshine did a bait where the lad was forcing 9 year old girl to go ask for money her pedophile uncle. You think that shit is okay? You think people like this dont deserve the worst?
Then you are at the wrong place. Just sayin'. Wink It is your opinion, we may respect you think something else or understand you dont do risk life of your lads, but dont expect us to feel sorry for scammer.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have we finished feeding this troll yet? He must be full by now.

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ One more

I recently baited a scammer who was willing to take money from me that I was going to use for a lifesaving operation for my granddaughter. He didn't care that she died. Why should I care if scammers die???

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The brilliant teamwork of Team Hecturd is duly noted and well understood. Wink
I've been known to say to a whining family member, "If Heck can survive a desert trip on top of a sugar truck, I'm certain you'll be ok!" So, see? He can also be an inspiration. My sister said, "Huh?" Razz

The only ethics issue I have is that it's wrong for these cretins to prey on innocent people. Anytime I can get inbetween is a good moment for me. And if a fake site loses air and hits the ground, I feel even better. Twisted Evil

I have no love for these pukes. They chose the path of deception and deceit. I'm happy to indulge their greed. If it's fantasy they need, we have a special on Aisle 7. In the meantime, I'm on Aisle 8 killing sites and taking no prisoners.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
"If Heck can survive a desert trip on top of a sugar truck, I'm certain you'll be ok!" So, see? He can also be an inspiration.
Oh Fae!!
You have no idea how much I am really ROFLMAO right now!! This is SO funny and I think I will start doing it too!!! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Just avoid the catarrh discussions. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic