SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Turd 2: Hector's Grand Tour: GOLDEN PITH AWARD pg 10

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But look at it this way -- it's wonderful that he's now so paranoid that he's seeing enemies wherever he turns. This guy is so thoroughly broken he can't begin to determine reality anymore. Thumbs up

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Uncle, Moishe wrote:
One of the kids called Sally wrote, i wrote back.

Welcome HarmlessBunny to Team Hector; he is handling the Temple kids' email account. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Epstein wrote:
So be nice to little Sally, she's recovering from bad case of tularemia, such a sweetheart.

Tularemia. Heh heh.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome. It is definitely a (dubious?) honour to be part of Team Hector Very Happy Hector needed some love especially when only Walid seems to be his sole friend on the planet. I figured a little love his way can't hurt (at least not yet).

Sally is suffering Rabbit Fever huh? Cute Razz

From Sally:
Quote:
Hi Moishe, Uncle Epstein at tempul gave us email so we can talk to u after shabbat. We gunna take turns sending teh emial to u. Alott of us are exceited cuz u rote bakc! i forgiv u, some kids didnt tho.
Issac Klotz seys hello, but he angree tat u rite him last. he was in a cuboard and bite his daddi's hand cuz he was upset. he allso a litle crazee. rabbi had to take the matches awey from him an he cant have scizzors. Moishe are u out there, we luv u do u love us still? I hope so! U are a speshul fryend. We all missed u! pleez rite us bakc.

from Sally Feigenbaum

Hector's response was very generic Sad
Quote:
Hello Sally,
Thanks so much for writing,
Please ask all the kids to write me on here, i will answer your questions.
Tell isaac i say hello and to all the kids, i say hello to all you out there
:oishe

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sally,
Thanks so much for writing,
Please ask all the kids to write me on here, i will answer your questions.
Tell isaac i say hello and to all the kids, i say hello to all you out there
:oishe

I do hope you have very inquisitive kids there. Especially as they have just had their first SexEd. class which they didn't fully understand Very Happy

Maybe he should explain the entire process. Which will of course really upset some of the kids, some will accuse him of lying and the rest get even more inquisitive. Meaning poor Moshie will have to explain in great detail the whole process from meeting your special one right through to the birth. Twisted Evil

He must of course send his emails to every child (even if they called him a liar or get upset by his emails), that way HeckIDidn'tMeanToUpsetTheLittleDahlings can be slapped for lying to the kids, and severely slapped for upsetting the kids.
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been plowing through this the last few days. Let me understand - it's been 2 1/2 years or so, he has never met any of these "people" face to face, has never received one dime for his "efforts," and is still going strong?

Simply unreal. There must be a clinical term for this kind of delusion.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he did meet an agent of Uncle Epstein, better known to us as Shorty! Smile

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Harmless Bunny! Did you notice Walid mentioned you in his last email to Hecturd?

The Shorty/Hecturd co-bait put a lot of "reality" to the whole thing, not the least of which is Shorty's connection with Nigerian military intelligence.

Hcturd, to Walid, wrote:
I am okay for now brother

Edited to add: yes, Hecturd suffers from severe baiteritis.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did notice my name being dropped. I love it. Brings a tear to my eye knowing that even Walid has a use of a Harmless Bunny (just mostly harmless). I appreciate oh Doctorish one Smile

My fiancee is reading up from the beginning of the bait. I think I need to put her on an oxygen ventilator, she lost a bit of breath from the laughter.

When I get back home, time to bomb Hektar with fan mail. Maybe an angry kid in there too!

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarmlessBunny wrote:
I did notice my name being dropped. I love it. Brings a tear to my eye knowing that even Walid has a use of a Harmless Bunny (just mostly harmless). I appreciate oh Doctorish one Smile

Try actively playing a character named Jade when you have my name! It was fun indeed Wink

Enjoy being on Team Hectard! Your sig will fill with quotes and icons in no time!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Eight fucking days go by and I do not warrant a fucking update? Yet you write to Walid and keep him informed. Tell me, who is holind your fucking money, me or Walid? If Walid has 2 fucking million dollars of yours, then by all means, keep that asshole fully informed. In the meantime, you had better fucing give me an update with a very fucking firm timeline, asshole, on when you will be leaving.

Also, just so you know, Sarah has sent ninjas to Benin and to Nigeria. In benin, I believe the ninjas are in fucking Cotonou, but they could also be in other locations. Don't eat in any Chinese food joints. In Nigeria, they are in Lagos and Port Harcourt. I have solid intel from someone in her camp that the fuck, Koala, is on another job.

You need to keep me informed. Walid is a good guy, but he is not savvy to all the information. He fucking worries too much about you. Fuck it, you are either going to make it, or not. We cannot do much more for you right now than we already fucking did. You turned Egypt into one gigantic clusterfuck by sleeping on the forst night, and then by fucking up the beach extract. I know you did your 90 days in the klink in Egypt, and that is too bad. I feel your pain about that. Regrettable, but, fuck it. Shit happens, and you are that much closer to getting here.

The other night, we were playing horseshoes down by the corral, just me and Epstein, Walid and Celine went off to bed, and we were out, under the moon, with the torches, by the pool, which I just had finished,it looks gorgeous, and the water is great on a hot day, and Epstein says to me "You know, Bernie, its a shame my Moishe has fucked this up so bad. What a schmuck. I hope he can get here. My poor little Moishe." Then he starts sobbing. He was crying. Fucking guy looked away because he had tears streaming down his face. That old fucker loves you, you know? He fucking cried for you.

You need to get here. We cannot help you. You will need to get here on your own. No fucking help. We spent a goddamned fortune in Egypt, and you shit in the bed on that one, fucking sleeping when you were to meet the extract team, and then fucking up on the beach. If you had only gotten into Sudan, we had an extract team in place for you. You know it was not us that fucked this shit up. Then the whole fucking country goes crazy. Whose fault is that? Thats neither your fault or ours. As for your secret shit with Epstein, I still don't know shit about that, so fuck you AND Epstein for your secrecy, you fuckers.

Keep me informed of what you are doing, where you are, so that I can better protect you. You just need to get into South Africa, and then follow instructions and get to a secure location. You will understand all of this need to observe operational security when you get here, and have a new Israeli and South African passport. You just need to get here, buddy, and its all good.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KEYBOARD/COFFEE INTERFACE ALERT
PLEASE PLACE COFFEE/TEA/SODA/WATER/NOODLES ON ANOTHER SURFACE WHILE READING THIS. PLEASE REFRAIN FRO EATING OR DRINKING WHILE READING THIS

Hecturd, whiny little git wrote:
Master,

I tell you one truth, i have raise nothing, no job, cant even move freely in town, ninjas, koala interpol, some fucking informant.
If one is not careful,one will be killed and that mission will not work.
He wants zimbabwe, i cant do that shit again? i have done it before go to one country to another, then someone will come for you then some stupid stories like something happened, we cant come again, so get yourself out. I am not going to take that risk again, never.

Although they enjoy for now, but they cant seem to do anything without me.
That mission is not a childs play, about 50 military men there, if i take him out how about our uncle and brother? how about the trip wires, how about the landmines, how about the ands , the monies in the banks? the bonds certificates , How about the way out?
The more money they make the more the chance, the more every spy every hacker is off that track the more profitable it is. I forsee that that job will will be done, If you want is and wholy support it.
From my intel, it appear that not me, not you only is on the Bernie job, lots of fuckers are waiting for an opportunity.Maybe 10 or 20 enemies. so the point is who broke the house get the biggest.
I need some initatives from you, i have said it before and before ,again and again, if you really need to get it done then i will do it.
I am not a gay, never, but if this will get him, i will it just for once. Shocked
Epstein know i am not a gay, even walid knows that,declaring that i am a gay will disappoint epstein and walid, and all of them is all there.
As you now that the guy is tough guy.If you can get him outside home ,it is better and whatever you give me as commision , i will appreciate and keep my mouth shut forever, i will not ever resurface again, i will go underground for deceades.
If you can not trust me enough to send me funds to get to location, then use your more realible men to do the job. for sure Bernie is not going to send money, he said operational security bullshit, i know those story.
If you happen to get the opportunity first, i am on your side 100%
I have come to understand want you want and i appreciate your help all this while, i understand you are not moster, i now understand can be more nice. I love genius.

If i am in your postion , i will go get him same hour, i mean if i have all the brains, monies,resources, men, contacts like you, i will not sleep until i get job done.
Walid is suspecting i am a gay, if i get there, the job may even take some month to be done, becuase i will need to study all of them, i have experience on that.
I will not disappoint you in as much that we are on the same page, you know it is a life risk mission, any suspicion, he will slaughter one time.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"My name is Bond. Hector Bond."

Does he want that shaken or stirred?

I'll never get over what a wild fantasy world he lives in. He is ruined. Destroyed. A pathetic shell. Karma is sweet, and you have dished it out masterfully.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not a gay, never, but if this will get him, i will it just for once.

DAMMIT, I wish I took the keyboard/coffee warning. I almost ruined mine. Cleaning the damn wall. That was...that was classic.

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol @ Hector 'I'm not gay, i just help out when they are busy'. Laughing
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So touching that he doesn't want Epstein or walid to step on a landmine.

To Uncle, Moishe wrote:
im getting along well with the kids

I can't wait to see what he means by this Smile

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

truly amazing, he gets deeper and deeper in that story, even now.

but if he worries about the ninjas and koala, he can possibly make them happy.
doesn't he know, that there is an old tale in japan, someone who folds 1000 cranes, gets a free wish. well, that's only a tale, but ninjas can't kill people who made 1000 cranes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand_origami_cranes

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He loves the kids. Awwwwww.

So one of the kids wrote:
Quote:
Hi Moishe. I was upset at you. I don mean to say I want to set you on fire. but I was mad. you ignore us for like a whole year! I lost lots of teeth then. the tuth ferry gave me lots coins. so ya like I sant some for speshal donation. they say its for a good caus. Issac Klotz was actin weyrd that they tok matches away from him. he reelly wanted to reed your book! I think hes mind gone bye bye. so do you like video-games? I like new batman game. he is in a city where bad guys are and he is sick. there is like the joker an an a bad doctor who has a funny beard. may mom says that I shoulnt play it becaus e it is violant. but I like batman. D oyou like Batman? Who is your favorite comic book? I have a brother that says Spider-Man is better than Superman. Meybe you read different commic book in Africa?

hi from Brooklyn,

Andy, age 9 adn a half!

I think he his hitting the sauce while responding to the kids because this is, well, interesting! I can't wait for the possibilities of his new comic! From Shitbird One:
Quote:
Hey Andy,
I know you don’t me to set me on fire, I know you were mad a me.
Sorry, I told you I was away on a special mission. But I am now back,
do not be worried, I will not abandoned you kids again, I love you all
Thoughts are always on my mind you we all at temple is one big family
all over the world, so lets us not be mad at on another Jehovah does
not want that.
By the way, thank so much for donation, you are such a good and kind
heart person, I am proud of you and I tell you when I am coming, I
will bring you guys some gifts.
Tell Isaac I say HELLO! Tell me I am thinking of all, you are will
read my book, it is almost done
Tell him he is a good guy with bright future ahead, tell him to bring
his mind back to normal, tell him Moishe is friend to all of you. Tell
him he can write me at any time, if he need something, I will provide
it. Tell me what does Issac like? What makes him happy?

I like video games too, I play several, I love spyderman even I like
batman, but since momma say it is violent, then that is it, You know
mommas are always right, they train us in a good way just for us to be
a good and successful in future.
I like comic books, my favorite is titans and the ninjas, very very
interesting. I am going to right among the book about this titans and
ninjas, and a super hero spy called BIG M .you will love it
Send warm heart greetings to all other kids, tell them I want them to
write to me, them the I appreciate and love you all
HELLO BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moishe

I want to read Titans and Ninjas comic series, introducing BIG M! Also he assumes far far too much about that donation. A good cause can be anything to a 9 year old Twisted Evil

Now on the awkward side of things, from another kid:
Quote:
Hi Moishe! It is Randall Inderbaum. I wrote you a long long time ago, an you were a good friend to us. now um the kids say you are writing back which is nice. I want to talk to an old friend who you know doesn't judge. You seem really cool and understanding. I can't tell Rabbi or my ma and pa cuz theyll be disapointed in me. but is it natural for me to like boys? I mean not in a friend way, but I want to kiss billy sometime. some people say it is unnatural but I dont know. what would you do, moishe? I dont know what to do but you are a big handsome guy in africa. you may have lots of experience. how do I go about this? thanks moishe!

- Randy age 14.

Good old Hector and his spirtual advice. He will umm... actually I am quite sure his advice will traumatize and turn a poor kid into a homicidal maniac. Details details. His response:
Quote:

Hey Randell, how are you, yes I remember we talked long time, forgive,
I was on a mission on travels, this has kept me away for some time.
But now, I am back, I will here to talk to you at any time.
My dear friend, how is it going over there?
I will tell you one thing, I have experiences in life.
You may like Billy as a friend, I mean a good friend, but it is not
natural to make love or kiss boys. Don’t do it, concentrate on your
studies and when you grown up you will have a good lady to marry. Then
you will enjoy all thing adult enjoy.
It is a good things you told me first, if you had told Rabbi and your
parents, they will surely be disappointed in you, I like your handle
this issue, so for now keep this secret between me and you.
Don’t kiss him, take him as your best friend, not lovers.
I hope you are not disappointed in me.
Write to me often, lets share ideas, experiences, stories,news.
Thank you so much Randell, you are good guy
Moishe

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moishe wrote:
I like comic books, my favorite is titans and the ninjas, very very interesting. I am going to right among the book about this titans and
ninjas, and a super hero spy called BIG M .you will love it

Laughing Laughing BIG M! He's in rare form.

He may actually be writing this failure of a book. To Epstein today:
Moishe wrote:
Uncle,
What kind of doctoring does the Temple gives the kids
I like to relate my story books for kids to some people the bible,citing some examples and verse
Does is go well or not?
Do they teach the kids about the bible in temple?

How is he going to mix ninjas and the Bible?

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titans, Ninjas, acts of God, and a Superhero named BIG M. Holy crap this is gonna be awesome!!! Laughing I noticed someone else as some kids providing some extras to Hector Smile

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That may have been me Smile . Remain bless.

I love how Hector is still using HELLO BROOKLYN!! on his own. We should make sure the kids use it too!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I agree Bo, I am going to add the hello brooklyn on a lot of them from here on out. Now something else from the kids.
Oh the fun doesn't stop. From Simon (Whom I think is Bo, can't take credit for this one)

Quote:
Hello, Mr Moishe,My name is Simon, my family just joined the Temple and the kids at school said Ishould write to you on this email because your awesome. But I do not know who you are,and why would the other kids think you are teh awesome. Are they making fun of me? I hope your real so they will stop making fun of me cause i dont know you. Who are you please how do you know us kids? Simon

Oh Heckyouneedtostopdrinking wrote back, what a good guy!
Quote:
Hello Simon,
how are you doing today?
Welcome to the temple. It is great family connected all over there world.
The kids are not making fun of you, they told you the truth, I am
Moishe,one of your brothers in temple.
We all share same love same faith, same family.
The kids are very correct to say I am awesome, I love all of you. i am
member of the temple as wll, and I am in covering Africa.
I will be here to answer all questions that seem unclear to you, so
also I will enlighten you in any area you may wish.
Simon, please feels free to write to me any time, and do not hesitate
to ask me anything you want.
I expect you to be a good boy, love and respect your parents, so that
Jehovah will bless you in future.
Do you read your books well?
Tell others kids to write to me too.
I so much appreciate your efforts in writing. Thank so much,
Next time I am going to Brooklyn, I will bring you kids some, surprise package!
Greetings
Moishe

And Simon's response cracked me up:
Quote:
Hello mr moishe, i feel much better Now. I saw you said you have a big package, im intersted tell me more!!!!1!! Simon

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moishe asked about Bible studies at Temple, eh?

Uncle wrote:
Sonny,

Are you kidding about they teach Scripture at Temple? So does the Pope crap in the woods or whatever? The kids, right now they are studying for their exams before the American Thanksgiving I'll have you know, maybe you can help with they need interpretation of the following verses which cause them oy so much difficulty.

Deuteronomy 21: 18-21
Judges 3:19-24
1 Samuel 18:25-37.

So if they ask, you should give already your interpretation of these passages without you scare the kids, but we want them to grow up righteous and strong.

That's my Moishe the mensch I remember, so good to these children he is it brings a tear to my old eye. L'chaim!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for the kids to brush up on Torah and Tanakh passages? Lets see if Hector can help them with their studies. His open interpretations should be...interesting?

rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100 foreskins? Hector better start collecting. Feh.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kiddies!
And in time for Hannukah!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic