SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Despair - now with LAD RANT and FRONT PAGE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first Lad from this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175055

is not happy.

Six days ago:

Quote:
i am tired of all this Mr it seems you are playing games with me here.do you think that $3,750,00 is something regarding to what i am out for? sorry you are making a very big mistake with your so called fucking bank NAB.
they did not even know what the required or are you the one doing this your self?Now could you please come over to Nigeria and explain exactly what you needed face to face in this office?i know that since it is like this a soldier always get angry and not concentrated in anytning he is doing any longer.but if you could try some other way ealse things could be better.
i did not understand exactly what you needed Remember you are not the one who is owe this tax and you did not understand that you are paying on behalf of late mr j0e wats0n't account.i don't know what is s4m fr1ck mean in this transaction could you explain to me please? i am begining to suspect that all they have been telling me is true that you did not send any money at first time,Now tell me exactly what you needed from this office as you can see i am just an attorney.

Same day, he got a DLL along with this:

Quote:
I have a tour group tomorrow and I'll be away until Sunday (maybe a bit longer if I'm reading those two blondes correctly). I expect good news when I get back.

Quote:
Here it is - now get on with it. I'm being picked up any moment. I expect results by Sunday.

He took it badly:

Quote:
Why this? and what is this?there is nothing writen on the peper you called slip why?please scan the original copy if you realy send this money and send tracer number too.no information from you yet.

Quote:
Be right informed that what ever you may like say, if i did not confirm this slip well scaned,attached to my mail box nothing will go on here.And do not tell stories about this slip and the tracer number of the money you sent.check what you have sent.

Mal wasn't impressed:

Quote:
If I wasn't in such a good mood right now (two days and a night with two hot blonde cousins doing what most men only fantasize about) I'd seriously think about coming over there and kicking your stupid fat whining ass into low Earth orbit.
Instead of screaming like a two-year-old, how about you call in your IT people to maybe find out what's wrong with your OS? For the love of Pete, use what passes for brains in your gorram organisation!
As it is, last night wasn't the last good time I'll be having - Justine and Candace are staying for another week, and it looks like I hit the spot with both of them (they sure as hell hit mine every time). So right now my life is good. Make it better by doing your job is my my advice to you.

The Lad was suddenly all schmoozy:

Quote:
Ok happy you are back in good mood,but please my dear there is nothing to worry about here, i will make sure that every legal services is done but with you i think this problem will be solved as i can see your effort.
Please re-scan the payment slip properly so that i could print it out here that was the advice from the computer engineer here the slip is not properly scan and attached to your mail box over there that was the problem ok?re-scan and send so that the slip could be seen.If you make the payment fine it is well but proof is very important to this transaction.
I will get the tax clearance certficate immediately as soon as they can confirm your payment here properly.and please do not expose this transaction for security reason not even to your two hot blonde cousins.
i hope to receive this slip urgently today to finalize this issue here thanks.

Then he learns that someone has denounced him to me as a scammer (emphasis added):

Quote:
Have you seen why i said this should be a secret,can't you see that this are fools will like to desive you now and promise to help you,I am confiuced i can not explain what you are talking about i have never told any body about this,does it means that you keep telling people about this transaction?and who gave them my contact address and yours too?any body that might wrote that to you must be a fool,his mother is a she goat,and every body in their family are mad people.How on earth could you belive this kind of story even if they wrote it to?
So does it means that all you have been telling me that you have make payment for the tax clearance certificate you said that the bank required is all lies? you have been surfering me arround why?i wested all my time for your own sake and now you belive that i can cheat on you.for your information you are not paying this money to me,this money is to be paid to the inland revenue not me and now i will like if you will come over to Nigeria for this.

Quote:
Secondly i will like you to scan your international passport too and your current phone numbers to contact you direct on phone before anything because i am not confortable with your emails any more and this transaction is no longer secure since that internet fraud business hackers have goten our contacts.It seems you are joking and playing games which is against the law of this country.but if you are honest, do all this to proof your honesty..

More to come... I hope!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It seems you are joking and playing games which is against the law of this country

Must have pretty harsh laws where he lives! No having fun permitted.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lovely stuff!

clapping

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have never told any body about this,does it means that you keep telling people about this transaction

Insist that you have told no-one and the leak must be from his end (he must have told his mum, sweetheart ass, or donkey !)

Quote:
Justine and Candace are staying for another week

Please send them my way !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who cares about the bait!!
Just post pics of Justine and Candace Laughing
Good stuff Yastreb.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Lad's comment about "your two hot blonde cousins" merited a minor slap:

Quote:
FYI Justine and Candace aren't my cousin - I'm from South Carolina, not Texas.

When the Lad blamed Mal for blabbing, this was Mal's reply:

Quote:
I haven't told anyone about this. On the other hand, there are several people in Nigeria who in theory know about this. Do the math. If anyone blabbed to anyone, it's someone from your neck of the woods. You can't argue that!
Then there's the question of why someone would do this. I don't know who your enemies are. Leaving aside the possibility that fools and she-goats comment (and wondering what the Sam Frick you were thinking when you wrote it), it's more likely that you might have rivals in your firm. Are you sure you trust Lou1s 3ze? [His alleged "partner"]
I'll treat your blatherings about me with the contempt they deserve. All I know is that someone wrote to me with that "warning" and so I didn't do the scan because now I have serious doubts. I'll forward it to you.

His demand for a passport got this:

Quote:
If proving my honesty means breaking Federal Law, then that's too bad for you. The Feds made passport copies illegal after 9/11. So that's out.
I haven't been able to use a phone or radio since April 2004 - an IED blast in Fallujah. But I guess you don't give a cougar's fart about the sacrifices that the men and women of the US armed forces made in the War On Terror.
No-one hacked my account. You, or someone close to you, blabbed.
Get with the program and make some intelligent suggestions - not this puerile blather.

Up to date - the Lad's latest demand:

Quote:
Now that everything is clear to you that some gang of hoodlums are on our way.All you have to do now to get this sorted is to be careful now in any email you gets from any body forward it me first so that i can confirm and tell you for you not to fall a victim to those fraud stars i will tell you if it is true or not before anything in any email you gets ok?
Now hurry up and scan this slip to me immediately so that we could conclud this transaction and forget this criminal comming on our way.if you can not provide your passport and phone numbers fine but try and be honest with me in this transaction and do not delay on this slip again.
do not reply to any email that comes to you with out my concent.not even to this fraud stars.

Mal snapped back:

Quote:
Wake up and smell what you're shovelling! Nothing is clear about any gorram gang. So far the only one who's accused of being a fraud star is you, remember?

Meanwhile the Banker Lad had his part to play:

Quote:
This information is very important you get it before it is too late,we got a sad news about Barrister v1ct0r w4ll4 being accused of being a fraud star.withdraw that statement before you put your self into confusion.To the best of our knowledge we all know barrister v1ct0r w4ll4 being the personal attorney to late mr j03 wats0n and was the person representing your interest here in this bank.
This information have also been reported to the anti money laundry/the Economic and financial crime commission,be right inform that further report on this issue the anti money laundry/Economic and financial crime commission will need your presents here first before any transfer.
this email you got from [ - snipped - ]is scam and not real do not believe any stories from them,we though that by now you could have gotten this documents as your attorney here have given us full assurance of this documents.get us the required documents immediately or further delay may course delay of transfer.
send this relevant documents:
(1)Certificate of deposit of the deseased.
(2)Affidavit of claims from the federal high court Nigeria
(3)Tax clearance certficate of the deseased.
This legal procedure should be taking care of to avoid mistake or delay of transfer.kindly get back to us with the required documents.
REGARDS 4NTH0NY M4DUK4 (DIRECTOR EXCHANGE CONTROL AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT). *******************DISCLAIMER*******************
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Eco Bank and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.
ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATIONS. THANKS,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
4NTH0NY M4DUK4

I'm considering my reply.

BTW - Justine and Candace - this will have to do.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

Is there any fee to be paid before they visit me?

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God this lad sure loves being slapped. Very good show!

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the main Lad has turned once more (emphasis added):

Quote:
I did not doubt you what you said,May be you don't seem to understand this now.you forward this email from this criminal while i don't have any business contact to do with this fool that told you this,i did not give him my address and i don't know how he got yours too may he is a profectional email hacker, now i have reported him to the Economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) and the manager of Eco bank plc too and he is under inverstigation now,May be you should try and see if you could come over to Nigeria since we don't have much time here now. So he's reported the manager to the EFCC as well? Good to know! Wink
i am not angry with you in any way remember? i was just trying to surggest if we could change our email because i know that since the got your contact they will keep writing emails to you and that may course a very big problem and distruction in this transfer.But if you don't mind then kindly scan this slip today and failing to do this today i don't think i may have time to go to Abuja head office for this certficate this week end again.
My advice is you make up your mind and don't let this stupid idiot to way-you down,carry on with your responsiblity if you realy care and need the successful of this transfer,i may not write this way again because my mind is not ok with what i am seen now,may be you should try to understand and lets keep our promises,this means if you can not make it to come over to Nigeria kindly scan the original copy of this slip today and stop this.I have 100% trust in you and i want you to have the same with me,my promise is that i must get this tax clearance certficate from this inland revenue as soon as this is done.
I am not a fraud star and will never be ,enemies of progress will die.Will the bank allow this application and proceesed to this level if i am a fraud star?answer---
kindly scan this slip today and do not delay but if you keep asking me questions i don't know or understans that means you are not ready.They may called me this fraud star to get your attention so please be careful like i said.if i did not provide this cerificate then you have to belive all this stupid and useless infomation.send the slip now that i am still in my office so that i can be able to get to (ABUJA ) in time or do you want to forward this slip to the director?choose one and do it fast.

(We're a bit out of sync here - this one came just before the banker Lad's message from my last post)

Next day (emphasis added):

Quote:
Now since yesterday i was in Abuja trying to solve this problem because i know that devil is at work,afer my explanations to the director on what happend he was very sorry and promised to release this certificate of late mr joe watson and gave a notice that he will put an unjuction in this money UDS$1,200,000,00 in the bank if he did not receive this payment today.i was happy that we could shame this devil and to proof to you that i am trustworthy and honest.Now this morning he sent it.
Now my dear i have proof to you who i am and now is left for you to show me your honesty because there no hiding agender in this issue any more,This is what we have been fighting for an now God have provided it because i am being called fraud

Then the banker Lad joined in (emphasis added):

Quote:
Listen very carefully Mr i am not hear to chat with you my advice is you should keep away from this [scammer name] and focus your money and use this USD$1,200,000,00 wisely over there and don't mess with if you get it ok?
For the second time do you want to be a victim of business hackers?for Christ sake you are not the only one that have reported this matter, most banks here in Nigeria knows about this intruders, most people who did not seek advice from the legal procedure falls victims and regret later.The EFCC will need time to track him down and get back to you,but my advice is very clear to you that you forget his stories.
Most time now he will come asking you if you need help to fight or catch barrister victor walla and if you buy his ideas then you have become his hobby.We always discuss this issue of internet business hackers,scam breach of contracts and fraud stars this has been the topic of every meeting here in Nigeria.The report from the EFCC yesterday was that he camped in Gana a near by country that is why he did not give his address,phone numbers to tracked him.

That's not exactly calculated to increase my confidence, is it?

Sand Timer x 7
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ May one enquire as to the IP addresses for this diverse band of idiots? Would they all be in the same internet cafe?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since then, a whole lot of twists and turns finally led to this. It's a rant worth savouring.

Quote:
Come over to Nigeria then,What happened? and why do you doubts?I know that you a criminal trying to steal and eat alone but thank God that today that this money is still in this bank.ihave no confident in you that you pay our chember 10%. from the very first day i contacted because you,you hide your id and phone numbers,if American government ask you not to use phone in usa will they also check you here in Australia if at all you are in Australia? I have no other business with you i am very sorry for my late client who did not see clearly that his friend Ma1co1m Reyno1ds is a lunatic.

Before i could do anything with you again i must get full information of yours because i don't trust you any more.first if you can not scan your id passport then you will scan 4 different copies of your picture/photograph where you wear your marine uniform so that i could know that you are a human being not an animal you are trying to make your self here.Why would i lie to you that money is in the?do you think that i am scammer and a fraud star like you?look i have worked with my client for over 12years before he died and i am happy today that the bank have aproved for the release of this money,if you did not make it i will wait small and get an account from some one in Australia to change your own.

As you can see i have make one benefit from my job which is this estate and i am ok with it any way, you have not talk of mrs wazir since over two to three months that we started this transaction and now that the EFCC is on the this transaction you are saying that i am EFCC shame on you fool.i don't deal with empty vesel that makes the hole noise.only $3,750,00 you are ask to pay to the inland revenue commission for their tax clearance since then you are dribling your self and not me trying to cheat.

Who will you cheat? any information that the bank or EFCC gave to you must reach me as the attorney if you think that this is secret B/W you and them.When ever you are ready then do what i have ask you to do before contacting me bye.I know that you are a runner way soldier hilding in AUSTRALIA i will soon exposed you to USA government if yoiu don't take time with this insults you are given me.

Laughing

Sand Timer x 7
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
your picture/photograph where you wear your marine uniform

Wonder if he'd accept a brown coat as a marine uniform? Rolling Eyes

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that this reply will improve his mood - bits of it will be familiar to those who have followed Captain Mal threads:

Quote:
Holy snapping duckshit - where to start?

You are one deluded duh-brain! How the Sam Frick could I be a scammer? What have I tried to steal from you? You contacted me to tell me that J0e Wats0n had left me over a million bucks. I had no idea who he was. So tell me where I was scamming anyone!

Do I think you're a scammer? Looks like it to me! Am I anything like you? No, I'm a man of honor, not some deluded, shrieking little turd who lost his reason quite a while back.

Worse still, you've accused me of cowardice. I was awarded two Bronze Stars for service in Iraq and wounded three times there and in Somalia; whereas you are a pencil-necked dip-dunk can't-c*nt no-load who would crap in your pants and grovel in your own piss if someone threatened you.

I enlisted in the armed forces of my country and swore to defend it and its allies. It seems now that by doing that I was acting to protect the rights of gorram stinking filth like you - who'd run like rabbits and fill your pants, or hide like whipped curs in puddles of your own piss if ever there was a war, and who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom I once helped to provide.

As I'm getting tired of insults, I'll leave you with a parable. In Baghdad in 2003 the company I commanded surprised twenty Saddamites in their hideout. I confronted one of them who dropped his AK-47 and smiled at me - he believed I'd spare his life. He was wrong.

I was carrying an M-4 Masterkey, an assault carbine with an underslung shotgun barrel that's normally used to blow open locked doors. I shot him in the face with the shotgun and destroyed his head completely; painted the wall behind him with blood, bone and brains.

If you were here now, I wouldn't do that to you - I'd double-tap you in the gut with two 5.56 mm rounds, without hesitation, and leave you to die slowly in agony. Then I'd sleep soundly because I'd have done the world a favor.

Sand Timer x 7
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love those Captain replies Very Happy

Oh, the lovely feeling when you press the 'send' button after typing an answer like that.. Gotta love it.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see the M4 Masterkey story has been updated - it used to be a band of rebels in Rwanda the first time you told it Smile

Nice rant!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
I see the M4 Masterkey story has been updated - it used to be a band of rebels in Rwanda the first time you told it Smile

Actually Somalia, not Rwanda.

But not even the threat of an M4 Masterkey shuts this Lad up:

Quote:
Come over to Nigeria then please to make this short,did you say you did this (and who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom I once helped to provide.) did you help in biafra war?sorry my friend if you are with me here.but you are the one trying to make me mad on my honesty why?Why would you think in any way that at my age i will leave every thing on eath and become a scammer? no it is not possible.
just think before you write to me to avoid more of this insults.

Quote:
Ok now the inland revenue demand for the tax clearance payment since you said that you are honest in all your explanation then why do you lie to me and the federal government that you have made payment of tax clearance why?why all this lies even the 3rd time?what do you have to say or explain?

Mal's respective replies:

Quote:
I'm a bit young to have fought in the Biafran War, given that I was born in 1968. I would have thought, however, as a Nigerian, you'd appreciate the part played by the US and its allies in rolling back the tide of Islamofascism unleashed by 9/11.
And if you think you're too old to be a scammer - two words; Bernie Madoff.

Quote:
It's a bit rich for you to impugn my honesty. I was lucky - despite the electronic age, banks still move at the speed of arthritic snails at the bast of times. I simply told them to halt the payment that one time. The second time I had second thoughts. That's it.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, new replies... and he hasn't given up:

Quote:
There is no way i could cheat on you?we Nigerians appreciate effort of the USA during the Biafran War,That is why we don't joke with any USA investors here.please my dear if you can make this possible to come over to Nigeria i promised you that this money will be released to you despite all this problems.
Since this criminal genius (Avis) poisoned your mind towards me you lost your trust at the die minute when everything is ready why?why would i scam you in any way while i have my good job here?the only problem is i can not tell how joe meet you but all i know is that he left me a will on your name and email contact too.because his sickness was getting worst and the Doctor instructed that he should inform any of his relatives, mean while like i told you he lost his two parents long time ago and not married yet.
I know that as a human being it will sound strange to you but i can assured you that he left you money truly just trust me and make up your mind,try and come over here,there i a very good accommodation for you with private car until you finish your business here.you can also contact the bank now and explain the kind of problem you are having and ask if there is any good proof to show that this money exit in their bank then you know that i am honest with you.
I have not heard from the EFCC since this week and i don't know what the problem is,please have you gotten any information from them?because as i can see things the inland revenue director may put a stop to this money and by then that is another problem to us,kindly forget all this things you are thinking about me and believe that this is real,kindly go ahead and brake this record.i will going to my home town Sokoto tomorrow 24th DECEMBER 2009 for Xmas and may not have time to go to the bank or the EFCC office but i am i can assure of getting in touch with you through internet assets there because that place is well developed by government.i can only contact the bankand EFCC though email thanks.

Maybe he can explain something about his first paragraph.

Quote:
What help did the US give either side in the Biafran war? From my reading, the Federals got their assistance from East Germany and Egypt (their Air Force had mainly Soviet jets) and the Biafrans were helped by mercenaries from a lot of places including Sweden. Last I heard America was totally neutral in that one!
That aside - I'm in no way able to come to Nigeria right now. This time of year is boom time for tourists and that's the main way I make a living teaching those who want to the tricks of survival as taught to US Marines (sort of like Bear Grylls, without being such a pillock). Plus, of course, Justine and Candace are here for a while longer. No way I'm leaving when those two are happy to make the nights so... well, I'll leave it to your imagination.
I don't know why you're calling Avis Ayemeda such a criminal genius. He got nothing by doing that, so he's hardly master criminal material.
I have a tour group today and parties to go to tomorrow. I'll think about this and get back to you on Boxing Day.

More to come?

Sand Timer x 7
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so, Captain Mal makes SUCH a great read!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, there's more...

The lawyer Lad was back yesterday (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thanks for your kind and honest information given to me,i appreciate and i promised that with good faith i will serve you better to make sure that this money is been released to you as instructed by my late client j0e Wats0n.Now i am back to my office,it has been very wonderful here for this Xmas how was everything?hope all is well with you?
get back to me as soon as possible.

Can't imagine what that first bit was about!

Mal couldn't resist a topical joke and a reminder of... fun times:

Quote:
I saw Justine and Candace on a plane for NYC this morning - and you know, after recent events, everyone is very twitchy about Nigerians!
Things went well over Xmas, though the nights were more of the same... that is, two girls one guy action. You don't know what that's like, do you?

But the lawyer stayed on message:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind and honest response,Now what do we do about this transaction?can you please contact the bank?i have not heard from the bank and i hope it will be better for you to contact and see if they will transfer this money urgently.
get back to me as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, the EFCC was back with someone else doing the writing:

Quote:
The Nigerian government, as a result of petitions and counter petitions by beneficiaries over non-payment of their claims directed this office to look into all overdue payments yet to be released for verification, vetting and immediate payment. You are among the list of beneficiaries released for verification, vetting and immediate payment as contained in the attached newspaper publication.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a compliance agency responsible for ensuring that due process is strictly adhered to in paying claims as yours because the agencies that were responsible for your claim settlement have lied to and deceived a number of beneficiaries that have outstanding claims including some top officials of the central bank of Nigeria. This has resulted in credibility loss and withdrawal of credit facilities to them for the said purpose.
We will require a processing fee of $270 ( Two hundred and seventy dollars only ) to enable our office accredited attorney secure your fund release order documents and send it to our fiduciary bank for immediate payment.This is because the contents of the article of law established under the bank of Nigeria foreign transfer of page 67, cap 10 under paragraph 6, which state clearly that under no circumstance will a huge amount above $1m be remitted to overseas account without the fund release order documents this will ensure a swift passage of your fund so that no (international government) government monitor or agency can access the fund during the remittance to you.
Send the $270 through western union money transfer or money gram which ever one that suits your convenience to the below receivers information of my secretary and provide me with the payment information ( MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBER ) as soon as you send it so that our accounts officer picks it up:
RECEIVERS NAME: M3RCY W4LTERS
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: ABUJA, NIGERIA
QUESTION: COLOR
ANSWER: BLUE
================================
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT SENT: $270
MTCN:
NOTE: THIS IS THE FINAL STAGE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND THE FEE IS THE ONLY MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO PAY IN THIS REGARDS.FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, ON NO ACCOUNT FOR WHATSOEVER REASON SHOULD YOU FURTHER YOUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH ANY PERSON, PERSONS OR OFFICE CLAIMING TO BE IN THE POSITION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND TO YOU.
I seek your utmost trust and cooperation in this matter so that we work effectively towards finalizing your transaction.

With it was a bizarre mock-up of a front page of a Nigerian newspaper... which you'd think would have major headlines relating to the incident on Flight 253; but not this time!

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake newspaper is pure class!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That probably cost him a lot of time (or money) to create that! Nice work! Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you get him to send you page 3? I want to read about the Nigerian untarred roads.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you see name #2 on the list of "beneficiaries?" Is that somebody we know?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, on reflection I think this trophy may have nothing to do with the Despair Lads. I am going to use it though.

And yes, No. 2 on the list is the name of my baiter persona.

Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, Yastreb! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic