SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

coco cola lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from [email protected]
Dearest,
Compliment of the day,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you this day? How was Your night i hope fine,my name is Mr Joel Mmbouye i am 30 years old, my birthday was 4th January 1979 i was in my second year in University of technology studying engineering in my country Congo ,i am hoping to further my education in this career. i am not married and don't have children.i am fair in complexion and of average height, my picks will explain to you better.
I am from Congo Brazzaville and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last year 2008.
My late father Dr Fedrikes johnson mmbouye was chairman managing director of
(JOHNSON INDUSTRIAL COCOA COMPANY LTD),In Brazzaville the capital of my country,and he was the FORMAL PERSONAL ADVISER to the formal head of state.
(Mr Denis Sassou Nguesso.) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
it is only me that is alive now then i have to ran to a nearby country where i am staying now in the refugee camp,as a refugee there haven't finish up my education and need a Person who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you, although I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I wait to hear from you soonest.

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.231.156.135 with SMTP id x7cs653200ibw;
Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:23:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.213.97.91 with SMTP id k27mr678480ebn.51.1261236192517;
Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:23:12 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.141])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 8si9170501ewy.75.2009.12.19.07.23.11;
Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:23:11 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.141 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=87.248.110.141;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.141 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [217.146.182.180] by n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2009 15:23:19 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.149] by t6.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2009 15:23:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp206.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Dec 2009 15:23:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 16791 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Dec 2009 15:23:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1261236190; bh=wn2fq7Uw/Rr7wZALqqYNSjJLsRIDHQVJKJRNasKvhrU=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; =
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=ymail.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b==;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: _3qiRtX5weOnkxV_M
Received: from [41.214.123.47] by web24912.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:23:10 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.4
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:23:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
To: xxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-494187955-1261236190=:12777"

--0-494187955-1261236190=:12777
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1810780255-

ip WHOIS - 41.214.123.47 sengal NNFP NOTED

Quote:
Hi my name is cindy and i am very happy to meet you, I am so sorry to read about your troubles and i feel for you and all you have been through. I am from texas in the united states and work for a travel agency, my likes are football, music and meeting new people, I am looking for my soul mate.. I would love to hear more from you your friend Cindy
-

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@janeegrl
Maybe he knows my Dakar refugee Ms Robert, I mean how many Refugee Camps can there possibly be in Dakar??

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol we can find out all are welcome to join in Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have photos to post

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:
...I mean how many Refugee Camps can there possibly be in Dakar??

A few weeks ago a had 5 lads/ladys/its all in refugge camps in Dakar and never was able to get them off scrip. They all dropped me Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lantana
They are a special breed, you have to straight bait very slowly. Draw everything out and ask lots of questions about all the details, from the refugee,the REV, the bankers and the barresters.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My love lad Benjiboi has also decided that he's in that same refugee camp. I'll probably drop him

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i got this today

Quote:
Dearest,thanks for your mail today how is your health work and family i know all is fine with you?could you be the one for me? as you said you are looking for someone to call your own forever. my dearest Cindy , That is what I am looking for too no lie or games.

As we walk our path of life, we meet people everyday.
Most are simply met by chance. But, some are sent our way
by God.These become special to us, whose bond we can't explain;
the ones who understand us, and share our joy and pain.

will you be the one that shall reign in my heart,Whom i will live for alone and I will work for her alone. And will share with her my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting for her.I will never use force on her not even by words.To whom in her presence,i will always be honest,transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side for ever.If you are interested here is my mobile number +221-768333226.

Friend’s love contains no boundaries. So, even we are apart.
Friend’s presence enhances us, with warmth felt in the heart..
This love becomes a passageway, when even the miles disappear.
And so, these friends, God sends our way, Remain forever near
Thanks and stay bless Waiting to here from you
Joel.

cindys rply

Quote:
it was so good to hear from you, i respect you very much for all you have been through, I look forward to really getting to know you yours Cindy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071204185600AA0CJP7

No refugee camps in Dakar

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why of course there are Refugee Camps in Dakar,Rolling Eyes I know several very nice orphans that are stuck in them Crying or Very sad and i have been trying my Best to get them out. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing yep i will be there shortly too,,to offer my assitance Wink

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think if I keep my boi, I'll have to "fly over once again" to 5imb@ 5af@ri C@mp in the Gambia. after all I had SUCH a good time last time... Wink

edited god knows how many times for typos Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the letter today

Quote:
Joel Mmbouye to me
show details 9:22 AM (4 hours ago)

My dearest
It is good to read from you my dear Cindy i know all is well with you,by the grace of almighty God in haven who make us to see today.
It is always my pleasure to know you,and i really want us to know each other more than this. Please my dear i will like if you can send me your picture so that i can see your face and also send me your phone number i hope i am not asking much? But i must see the face of whom i am communicating with.looking forward to read from you.
Thanks Joel.

Quote:
hi my friendthanks for the reply, yes all is well here. I have been thinking alot about you and look at your wondeful pictures, do you think of me? I am sending you photos so you can look at me too. I will be looking for your letter yours cindy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pepsi is not maybe the best,but you have your talents Laughing Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing that reminds me of an old snl skit cheesburger cheeseburger pepsi no coke Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
Laughing that reminds me of an old snl skit cheesburger cheeseburger pepsi no coke Laughing

John Belushi & Dan Aykroyd

http://www.hulu.com/watch/3533/saturday-night-live-the-olympia-restaurant

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing yes did you watch it too?

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

his email today

Quote:
Joel Mmbouye to me
show details 9:50 AM (19 minutes ago)

Darling i am more than happy to read from you again to day,and i will not forget to ask you haw you are fearing? Each day is a new hope and a new beginning as we go out to work, so will new things come to us. I pray that all the good things that today will bring most surely come to you in Jesus Name Amen.My dear i saw your picture you are really cute i must confess i love it and really want to be with you if you permit me, by the grace of God i will make it up to you.
Please i really want you to call me please i want to here you lovely voice and you will here mine as well please try and call me today if you are really thinking about me as you said in your mail.Am iimpatientlywaiting to read from you.
Yours Joel.

THE REPLY
Quote:
good morning my love I am very happy to hear from you, i am doing very well praise God thank you. How are you my love i am so worried about you in that place. I love it that you think I am cute! I cant call you from work my sweet ang i must be one of the few people on earh without a cell phone, Please let me know how you are doing my love I thonk of you all the day and waiting to hear from you now Yours alone Cindy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ first picture - that's not his shirt - too short in the sleeves

picture 2 - is it the same guy? note the watch NOT in first picture

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will try to get more in time going slow with this one

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this morning

Quote:
Dearest in mind Cindy,

Compliment of the session you give me joy each day i remembered you, since i saw your picture i having been having sleepless night. you really look good and sweet i feel like having you in my arms as my wife forever but i don't know haw you feel about me, you told me that you come from the United State, and you don't have a mobile phone or is there any other thing about you have not told me?
Am impatiently waiting for you.
Yours in love Joel.

cindy

Quote:
hello I am so happy you liked my pictures, i thought about you all last night honie, what else would you like to know just ask me. I find it haerd to write about by self I am more interested in learning about you love. Waiting for you Cindy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

todays email

Quote:
Joel Mmbouye to me
show details 8:18 AM (15 minutes ago)

Honey, i am grateful to read your mail today, sorry for my late response to your mail it is do to my condition here in the refugee camp here in Senegal i felt sick and i was admitted in the hospital, but thank God for the RV father Jonathan who have been helping me since i have been in the refugee camp.

I will not fail to ask you haw you are fearing over there in the United state, hope you are doing greatly well, Honey how are you celebrating your Christmas do you think about me haw i am fearing here; i wish you happy Christmas celebration and i also wish i can be with you over there so that we can celebrate the gift of love i love you dear ever since i sow your picture i have been thinking about you i love you darling.
Waiting to read from you soon.
yours in live Joel.

cindys reply
Quote:
Dearest Joel, I was so relived to get your letter i have been so worried about you. I hope you are recovering, i worry about you! Honey i spent my Christmas thinking of you and why i havent heard from you but thank god i got your letter today I also wish that you were here with me and we could bring the new year in together. Please look at my picture and stay strong for me.I love you too my handsome prince yours Cindy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I´ve been heard of those refugee camps before,what kind of situation you have over there,I´m asking this cos I´m worried where this world is going.
How many people there are and do you have deasant food and deasant conditions.
I´m trying to help those camps by sending money,cos I have money enough my self.
So tell me,where should I send money?

Michael Schumacher

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling,
I will never stop thinking about you, you give me hope and joy i wanted in my life but please try and call me i want to hear your voice even if you don't have phone try by any means to call me.Please i will like us to plan on how i can come to your country i really want to be with you soonest. The condition here in the refugee camp is very bad.
I am waiting to here from you. One love keep us together.
Your love Joel.

Quote:
My king i will do everything in my power to get you here i love you so much please tell me how i can help you

yours cindy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic