SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

coco cola lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering what kind of permit you need to use computers,I believe it´s not so easy,how you do that??
I´ve been collected money by my profession talents,just don´t know where to use that money and how.
My extra fortune is few million dollars,and I´m tryin to find a way to help your refugee camp.
I´m ex.Formula driver,so my earnings from one season is 124 million dollars.
I´m living in Monaco and this life is getting me kind of bored,so it´s time to think other people.
I have several aparments all around the world.,Spain,Monaco,Austria,England and so on.
So,can you give me an answer how to help.

Michael Schumacher

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Joel Mmbouye to me
show details 7:02 AM (6 minutes ago)

Darling, i don't know how to thank you for the hope which you have giving me to move foreword in this hectic word around me,and i will not fail to thank the almighty God in heaven who made it possible for yours to met each other in this way.

Darling can you be able to send me invitation latter so that i will tell the Reverend Father Jonathan about our plans to come to the United state to met you.I am impatiently waiting to read from you.
Yours love Joel.

Quote:
Dear Joel
T am inviting you to come to the united States to join me as your future wife, I pwn my home and want you to live with me. Love cindy hogan

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling,how are you doing over there hope you are doing greatly well? happy new year as we step into new year may all your dreams come through, and may God bless you and straighten you throughout this 2010 may you find favour in the sight of God.Darling i sow your mail and the content, that is not the kind of invitation i am talking about.Go to Senegal embassy there in the United state and apply for invitation later, so that when the grant it, and give it to you then you will send it to me then i will go to the United state embassy here in Senegal and apply for a visa to come and met you there in the United state.
Waiting to here from you.
Joel.

Okay can use some suggestions here??

Quote:
Honie there isnt a senegal embassy near me please i dont know what to do. I love you, i want you here with me please tell me what i can do cindy

Quote:
Darling, i am so happy to hear from you, to tell you, that you are in my heart all the time.I love you darling and i promise i will keep on loving you.Darling immediately i saw your mail i went straight to Reverend father Jonathan and told him about you and about our plans, and he told me that if you are serious that he have a friend who will help us to get all the papers and flight ticket but it will cost us like 7 thousand USA duller.
So i don't know how possible this money can be ready so that we can start the process immediately with out delay.
Waiting to read from you.
Yours love Joel.

Quote:
hi honie i was so happy to hear back from you please tell the reverend i can get that sent to you right away so you can be here the best way and fastest way would be a transfer to his account, with this much money i would feel safer knowing it will be in good hands. I love you cindy

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling,
How are you fearing over there in the United state hope all is well with you and your family? Darling i don't know how to thank you for you effort so far, you are my source of hope and joy really i don't know to thank you.Really i still don't know that some people like you still exist on this planet art.Darling i saw you mail and the content and i went to Reverend Jonathan and he told me that i should tell you to send the money through Western Union Transfer to his Name and address.

PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

NAME.....................Rev.Father Jonathan Dioup,
ADDRESS...............RUE 48 AVENUE LAMINA GUEYE,
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
P .O.BOX. MB 142

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my love i rried to do the western union but the limit to send is 999.00 please my love let me hear from youto know you are okay i love you so much

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He thinks he should get more that the female refugees who ask first for passport money?

Here piggy piggy

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing @dw you know me too well Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Joel Mmbouye to me
show details 8:58 AM (39 minutes ago)

Darling, i cant stop thanking you for your effort so far by trying your possible best to make sure that i come of this hestic word i fund my self in and face a successful life.I will be greateful all the days of my life.You give me joy when i have lost all the joy this life can bring, you give me hope to face tomorrow.

You are really my source of hope i pray the almighty God in heaven will see us through in life.Darling i saw your mail and the content, i thank God that i have seen today and i have some body like you in my life, but only my worry is how i can come and meet you over there in the state so that we can be together as one.Darling as you told me that the limit to send is ($999.00) you can send it seven times
waiting to here good news from you.
Yours in love Joel.

IP Information - 41.214.115.151IP address: 41.214.115.151
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 8346
ASN Name: UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity: 31
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): SN [Senegal]
Country Currency: Unknown
Country IP Range: 41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 41.214.115.151

Quote:
Hi my love I was so happy to hear from you, I went and spoke to my attorney today and she made it clear to me the only way i can send this much money to you is through my bank please if you are serious about me and wanting to come here with me it is the only way. I love you so much please i am waiting to hear from you before the bank closes Only youre cindy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

havent heard anything yet i will give it another day

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my love are you okay? please let me knoe you are okay cindy

WOOHOO GOT ANOTHERONE!!!!

Quote:
Darling,
How are you doing today darling hope you are okay,sorry for my late reply the Reverend friend that want to help us for the visa travelled so he is back now.Darling i don't know how to thank you for all you have don for me,you are all i have in this world and you are all i well ever wish to have till Eternity.

BELOW IS THE REVERENDS FRIENDS ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY TO HIM TO GET MY VISA.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... JOHN N. GOMES..

NAME OF THE BANK....... acompany Bancaire De L'Afrique Occidentale (CBAO SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. Agence 01272 CBAO LIBERTE 3 Dakar Senegal

SWIFT CODE............ CBAOSNDA

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 2723415693XXXXXXXXX

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO HIM PLEASE SCAN AND FORWARD TO MY MAILBOX THE SWIFT PAPER OF THE REMITTANCE WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Way to go Janeegrl

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my love why havent i heard from you is everthing okay? I love you so much, do you think of me at all?

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling, i am okay only i worry about my situation here in this camp,the weather and the bad water here is affecting me badly. Darling help me if you really love me and want to help me, you are all i have in this world, and all i will ever want to have is you.Please don't fail me.I told you that Reverend friend that want to help us to get my visa travelled that was why i don't write to you early the reverend call him while he was not around and he told the reverend to wait for him, now he is back,and he is the owner of the bank account i sent to you.

Darling i really love you with all my heart, please help me if you really want to help me.I promise you that i will forever be yours and love you with all my heart,you are my dream come true.Darling please try and send the money to him through the account i gave to you so that he can start immediately to get my visa ready.I cant wait to see you and to have you in my arms.
Waiting to read from you.
Joel.

Quote:
am very happy to hear from you i was so worried about you that i couldnt sleep i went to my bank this morning and tried to transfer the monie but there is a problem with the account are you sure you gave me the correct information? love please get back to me as soon as you can so we can finish this and be together

Quote:
Darling,
I can see you don't want to help me,because the account number i gave to you is correct.Help me if you want to help me and stop deceiving me, or you send to through Western Union.
Thanks Joel.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i knew you werent man enough for me you are just a mamas boy playing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic