SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gee, I forgot I was trying to scam you...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, this is really bizarre... A few weeks ago I got this email from one B1ll Anth0ny:

Quote:
Good Day Sir

My name is Anthony am 44yrs olds sir i run a Charity None Governmental Organization programmed out here in Nigeria

i have been into this for about 5 years now and God have use some Good Hearted men and women to touch the less privilege’s life in a very positive way

I intend to move to a rural community to set up a programmed for those who are living in abject poverty to provide them Food Shelter and give them cloth and some useful materials

I can not do this alone i need your Financial Assistance to do this i read through your comment on ourchurch.com quest book i see you are a kind hearted that is why am contacting you to help me in anyway you can

please God will bless you and God will also meet your needs he will never forsake you as you try to assist those who are in need

i will be glad to hear from you as soon as possible

To which I offered my standard reply (BTW, love that "None Governmental Organization"):
Quote:
I will be glad to help in any way I can. What can I do for you?

B1ll replies:
Quote:
Thanks so very much for getting back to me sir

I run a Charity Organisation here in Nigeria we are expanding by the day the aim of this is to help the poor to get Basic Education get them some Cloth to put on Provide food to the need

We are reaching out to the children in the Rural Area pls we need Assistance that's why am asking you to help us Financially

Sir pls we need your help anything you can help us with will go long way to affect a life possitively

i wait to hear from you soon if you will like to see our website we will send it to your to view upon Request

About a week later, I respond with:
Quote:
Sorry, I have been out of town and couldn't check my mail. How much money do you need?

...and get THIS in return:
Quote:
Hello what are you talking about ?
i don't even no your name where are you from ? your location and what are you doing tell more about u

WTF!? I want to give this punk some kind of special treatment. All ideas gratefully accepted.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chances are he is running more than one scam and is too dumb or lazy to keep his stories straight.

I would just go ahead and tell him you wanted to make a "donation" to his charity organization. Chances are he will pick right back up where he left off then.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could shoot from the hip and tell him that, in accordance with his previous instructions, you sent the payment to Barr. Dr. G0/\/\er, who confirmed receipt, so did he receive all the required legal documents yet?

If he twigs, oh well, you spent only 2 mails on him yet. If not, he will have a question or two for you. You may have to spoof an email from him to you with those previous instructions to send money to Dr. G

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ i would play it slightly differently.
why not pretend to be confused by the 'fact' that the begging letter is very similar to one you received last month and made a donation of $10,000 towards?
you just assumed the same lad (or a colleague) was asking for more money.
that will establish you as a victim who is likely to pay.

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen lad laziness like this before. If you just ignore him at this point, you may even get a reply "Oh, yeah, send the money via WU...!!" about 3 months from now.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
I would just go ahead and tell him you wanted to make a "donation" to his charity organization.

I would try and divert him onto another scam altogether. Trunkbox, or even a hitlad scam.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea, r2. I think I'll give that angle a try. Thanks, all, for the suggestions. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Bolleboos 'you are awful but I like you!'nudge nudge.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
'you are awful but I like you!'

^^ Thats what my refugee orphan says.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ mine have gone quiet, could it be because I have not offered to send them any money? Instead I send

Quote:
Dear Silvia

So today is Friday so do you want to scan these documemts and send to me so I can understand things better? My lawyer told me I'd need some documents from you so that he could draw up a legal document to protect your interests. You see I had to consult him because you hav trusted me so I must do te right thing by you my dear.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have one that doesn't ask for money anymore. She has learned that asking for money leads to disappointment. I guess you could say she doesn't want money to come between us. All she wants is a strong long-term relationship. I will ask her what she wants for christmas tho.

But ..ehh.. Gee, I almost forgot what this thread was about.. Sorry for the hijack, Raga.

EDIT: Oh what the hell, this is what she wrote me today:
orphan wrote:
ok who is this 0s!e G0m3r he wanted adding me on line chat and he is still the one telling me that i have not finish with txxxxxd that hes green stuff a thing so explaine to me i hate nonsense in my life for the fact that i happen to know you mey knowing you is for a better tomorow ok and dont think i am after some thing elso i only want to build a strong relation ship with you

So there .. a strong relationship for a better tomorrow, with lots of green stuff.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^cabbages?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
No, it's the season of goodwill, she must mean sprouts Very Happy
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ no mistletoe - after all we are talking about parasites

Love the sig is SO expressive. Embarassed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic