SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She's never left Florida (neither has her "Mum") -

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this today and cracked up. This vlad is pretending to be a Florida native. For those of you outside the US, we call our mothers mom, mama, ma or any number of names but not "mum".

Quote:
How are you doing today?How is the weather in N.Y.well its nice to hear from you once again.well i hope people do come to your church.i am catholic and i always go to church every sunday and friday night will to church tonight as well.when do you go back to school?and when do you do the work?.well i am 30yrs old single looking with no kids,i stay with mum and uncle for sometime till i got my own place.thats good of you for travelling to many countries and what are you doing in all this countries when you go there?i have never leave the state and not even the american state i never been to any since i was born,i live all my life here in florida fort lauderdale sunrise,well i know miami and its almost three or hours or not to long away from me i mean by driving.well when do you come to all this countries and when do you come to miami?what do you wanna know about my life,i rather you asked me than will tell you.i dont smoke or drink i dont go to club
something like that i am desecent girls and i always heard words of god and read bible whenever i am bored.so what else you wanna know?anyway hope to hear from you sooner.how was your thanks giving?what do you plan for the weekend and new year.i gotta go for now.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my kids call me a dork does that count? Laughing Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
my kids call me a dork does that count? Laughing Laughing

LOL

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's three hours from Fort Lauderdale to Miami? Shocked

How is she getting there - walking?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No kidding. It's amazing that they think they can "fake" being American. Makes me feel for those in the UK who have to endure Americans who think they can do a "British accent". Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:
No kidding. It's amazing that they think they can "fake" being American. Makes me feel for those in the UK who have to endure Americans who think they can do a "British accent". Laughing

It's the internet, you can be who ever you want to be, That's how these people get away with what they do..
Your lucky your an American [ matter of opinion Confused ] and there unlucky that they tried that line with you, It would not have registered with me, being an Australian,, We would not put her words into perspective, and would not have any idea about those places and there distances apart.

But they have a small amount of knowledge on your location, or they think they do. So now you can play on that, and ask about the little places between the main locations they talk about. Even make up a few places just to confuse the story.. Of cause there going to agree with you. They can't do anything else.

But tell us, have you done a check with the e-mail headers and googled some of there script, to work out there exact location. You will find that there no where near where they say they are. Which will be no serprize.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic