SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HI, IN JESUS NAME!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't really understand the angle of this email, but if anyone can clarify for me it would be much appreciated. Maybe charity scam, since it doesn't quite go into 419 perhaps?

Quote:

From enfant meurtrie Wed Nov 18 13:18:54 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.178; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 05:18:56 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.189.63]
Authentication-Results: mta151.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.fr; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.fr; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web23208.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (217.146.189.63) by mta151.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 05:18:56 -0800
Received: (qmail 19596 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Nov 2009 13:18:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <snip>
DomainKey-Signature: <snip>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snip>
Received: from [41.207.15.194] by web23208.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:18:54 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:18:54 +0000 (GMT)
enfant meurtrie <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: HI, IN JESUS NAME!
To: <snip>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1862263257-1258550334=:19579"
Content-Length: 7312

Quote:

BIBLICAL NOTE: EXIT OF NEW TESTAMENT: GALLATES 2,3 Verse 20

I was crucified with Christ; and if I live, this it's more me which screw, it's Christ who lives in me, if I live now in the wine storehouse, I live in the Faith with the Son of God, who I liked and which it's even for me is delivered.

Hello,

We are an ONG (Governmental organization) having for denomination LIFE, FAITH & CHRISTIANISM, we are here localised in Abidjan (Ivory Coast - West Africa) and come by this letter to inform you of our wishes to collaborate with your structure in various fields even by adding your various services to it;

The fight against all the forms of exclusion

The defense and the covering of human dignity

To act effectively for employment of the handicapped people

To act for the women in precarious situation helps with the children war victims and conflicts of improvement of the conditions of hospitalization of the children

Assistance with the prisoners living in misery

Assistance for the children of the street

Helps with désœuvrés, the woman and the family

Faith as a God and Chretiennity Improvement of quality of the life Us kids any idea of " difference" between the Human ones.

Our will is to be useful for quality of life, the dignity of Human being thus with the safeguard of our planet.

Then dear collaborator future here is a little an account of what we do cause for which we let us ask you a partnership but for further information, prayer to join, the contact below,

Sincere greetings,

Richard AKRE

ONG LIFE, FAITH & CHRISTIANISM

Phon: 00225 44604123

Snipped catcher address for good measure. -luckey
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it looks like a charity scam. I'm sure it wouldn't take much research to find that there is no official Abidjan governmental christinaism organization.

[email protected] gets lots of Google hits as a scam addy.

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes! I'm currently baiting him for the second time. It is a charity scam, and the guy pisses me off to no end because he uses Babelfish and I can't understand half of what he's saying.

I'm actually flying to Abidjan from Dubai to meet him as we speak, with a payload of 36 new computers and a bunch of toys for the kids at his school. And a check for $40 million.

I do hope nothing happens to my plane on the way there.... Twisted Evil

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Pastor @kre has been baited by many. This is his orphanage bait. This lad is extremely lazy even though he has had the opportunity to receive lots of money and gifts for the "orphans". He was all set to join TW@T church but he just couldn't get the forms sent back.
He also scams as "Sister Ak@le Fl@nnel" with an 0rphans0fl0rd-g or y mail address. He speaks french and his convoluted emails are funny to read. Hopefully nobody has ever been fooled by them.
This guy asks for money constantly but just won't take the time to go and get what he's been offered.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww...I'm still gonna "try" for a safari. I'm an Arab sultan, currently stranded ("stredded"? "strandered"?) on my private Boeing 777 in Accra after making an emergency landing there.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
... stranded ("stredded"? "strandered"?) ...

In the spirit of de-educating lads, "stredded" would be considered perfectly acceptable for baiting purposes. Twisted Evil "strandered" may be just a little too close the actual speeling.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in mid-bait with these/this guy Smile He's not very bright.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic