SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my second Pet say hello to Salima

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

john receives this

Quote:
My dear love when is that are going to get your Cash? the Holiday Is just arround the Corner, and i will be very unhappy if am not with you before this coming holiday you mean everything to me and i need to be by your side and enjoy life with you. My love please try and send the money by this week and let me get the passports done and then we can think about how to get the rest and let me be with you .....i feel lonely here and it pains me you dont even know how i feel here without you......You make my life change since the day i met you ..you made me feel like a real woman. And now i want to spend the rest of my life with you....I keep praying to God to let me meet you one day. And i think this is the best Time that we can be together.....Imagine how it will be very good me and you meet before Christmas....I hope to be with you by this X'mas and feel happy.....I dont want to spend this Christmas Lonely with No man Beside me, no one to show me love and Happiness..that is why i need you so much in my life...So please think about how it will be Nice for me and you being together to celebrate the Christmas and Do what is Right for Both of us to meet Okay.....I love you and will continue to love you always.......Yours Love Salima.

johns reply

Quote:
hello my sweetmeat i was so happy to get your letter, your love and understandinfg mean so much to me, I t pains me to know you are feeling so lonely without me, I feel the same way too, I am hoping the insurance check will arrive any day now so you will be able to be here by christmas, that is my wish for us honey.maybe it will be here tomorrow! i can only hope your man john

John gets this letter this morning:

Quote:
Ok my dear am so happy to hear that from you ...i will be waiting to hear from you ....i love you take good care of yourself for me ....Salima

she will have to wait Laughing

john gets this from salima and still hasnt replied

Quote:
I want you to know how much I love you. We have been through so much these past weeks, but our love has always come out on top. You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you

and finally hears from yulia stiill on script

Quote:
Hello my dear John! So I just came in an Internet cafe. I am so happy that now I saw your letter. I have received from you your letter and read it carefully! My dear John, I offer my apologies for the fact that I was not able at the time to write you my letters. I really do not comfortably in front of you! But I really have not had the opportunity to do this! I very much hope that you be responsive to everything that I'm talking to you. My dear John, so despite the fact that a long time I could not answer your letter, I want to tell you that I am very interested in you! I very much want to continue to develop our relationship with you and become closer to you! That would be really great if now we'll have a wonderful and pleasant interaction with each other! I would like to make our relationship with you was strong and that we have with you all was wonderful! And now I want to ask you about your intentions.I beg you, that you gave me your exact answer, well! Here I shall be very glad if very soon you will be able to give me your answer! Well, I think that now I have told you until now, all I wanted to talk. Here on this until I conclude my letter. I wish you a wonderful mood and have a nice day. Your Yuliya.

john sends same letter he sent her already

Quote:
my love I want you here as soon as you can, I love you very much, How is your mom? Please write me back with the details my sexy love did i ever tell you I will love hearing your accent, It reminds me of Natasha Fatale from pottsylvania, do you know her my dollink? love John

john sends this io salima

Quote:
my love i have the info for you i await your email

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

john hears from yulia

Quote:
Hello my John! I am very glad that you did not leave me without your attention and write me your letter. I very much waited your letter and very glad that you did not leave me without your attention and write me. I am very pleased to have intercourse with you. I am very interested in the fact that our communication with you just as well continue and develop further. But what you think about this? I hope that you just pleased to have intercourse with me. And I hope that you are just very interested in the development of our relations. Please let me know, okay?! As your business and your mood today? All you got right? How to start and how is your day today? I am very interested to know about all that. And I beg you, that you informed me, well? That's what about me, I must tell you that I'm good! I have a good mood and I'm very glad that we're all perfectly formed. I am very pleased by the fact that now we'll continue to have a relationship. And I really want you and I have reached a level of communication, so we'll have a good understanding and trust between us. It is really very important to our relationship with you be strong and happy. Do you understand me in this? I very much hope that you be responsive to everything that I'm talking to you. I very much hope that you all are really taken seriously, because I'm very tuned for a serious relationship and I'm ready for a lot in order that we have with you all was good! But what you think about my proposal? What do you think that I am now told you? I am very interested to know your opinion and I beg you, that you do not leave me without your answer, well! Right now I do conclude my letter. But I'll wait impatiently for your answer. I wish you a wonderful mood and have a nice day. Your Yuliya.

and salima

Quote:
My dear what do you mean about that...what info?.. and if you have sent the Money Just send me what ever they have giving you at the Western Union Money Transfer office........I love you and Hope to hear from you.....You are My angel.....and my King......Salima

Quote:
hon i sent your money i sent 500.00 so you would have enough here is the info you need go to the website and put in access code and the pin number love you john

Access code: 12611385071325870xxxxxxxxx

Sender's first name: john

Sender's last name: xxxxxxx
Receiver's first name: salima

Receiver's last name: mohammad

john sees her/ it opening the site lol

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it sends this

Quote:
Honey why didn't you send it at western union money transfer ?..i don't know anything about this system of money ....How can i get the Money now ?

johns reply

Quote:
just follow the directions hon it will show you the info you need

its

Quote:
well i will follow the procedure and see Okay....I love you and cant wait to be with you My King......Salima

Quote:
Honey i followed the direction and something appeared and i clicked on it and all of the sudden the everything wnt back again and now am trying to access it again they are saying an error occured.....So please can you do it and forward the info for me ....?..

john will ignore her for now Twisted Evil

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
john will ignore her for now Twisted Evil

beers! excellent work John/Janeegrl

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing thanks john gets this

Quote:
My love they are still telling me that i have already accessed it and i cant access it again ...mean while i have not seen the Full documents for the Pick up of the money...please would do it from there and give me everything now .......i don't know how to do it.....I love you....Salima

Laughing

John get this email

Quote:
[email protected] to me

show details 4:06 PM (5 hours ago)

i have accessed the service...but i have not seen the
documents.....every time i try to see the documents it says an error
has occurred, and that i can not retrieve my documents...so i need
help from you to get my documents

Name: Salima
Email: [email protected]
IP: 41.218.219.123
Accesscode: 126113850713258700951031626347

Gee does john have to do everything, he is just too busy tonite with is flamingos to care Laughing Twisted Evil

john sends this

Quote:
my love what is the problem? did you get the 500..00?
i love you john please come soon?

salmia

Quote:
No my love i have not gotten the money and i have not seen the info for the pick up of the money ...find the info and give it to me my love ....i have tried, but they keep saying error so i couldn't see what i needed for the Pick up....so please try and get me the info yourself and send it to me and let me go get the Money okay my love ....I love you ...Hope to hear from you soon.....Salima

Quote:
My love i have not downloaded Or printed any documents but they keep telling me that i have already downloaded Or printed the info and that i can not retrieve it again......Please check it yourself and see okay

Quote:
Hello John..How are you doing today..i am just here and missed you so much and i cant wait to be with you..Well Honey i have been waiting from you to get me the information i will need for the pick up of the money..Well i went to the western union money transfer office and ask them about how to receive money from their service...and they told me that what i will need is only the Transfer Number which they said it has been writing as M T C N on the receipt and it has only ten digit numbers.....so please Just check on the receipt they have giving you at the Office and give me the numbers and they said i have to answer some questions before getting the Money you have sent me through their service my love .......i Really want to be with you soon and i really need this money to get the passports done .....So please just check this things out and give it to me .....I love you my King....Salima

johns reply

Quote:
dear sweetcheeks i dont understand the problem but i will go down and talk to the people again to see what can be done for you as soon as they resolve this i will let you know love John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:07 am; edited 3 times in total
RogerB
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just lost my 6 month+ lad (playing since may) because this topic appears in google when searching for that specific url s*ctra*sfers.tk. Can someone please remove the URL from above posts and quotes so that it cannot happen again??

thnx, Roger.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she is still trying to access the image Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

RogerB
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
she is still trying to access the image Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

last attempt this weekend is myself (82.174.*.*) Smile
I will check if further communication with laddie is possible . . .
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why are you trying to access the image?

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

john has ignored her request for help and recieves this

Quote:
My dearest love i have not heard from you .....how is everything going on did you get to talk to them my love .....Hope to hear from you.....i love you John and cant wait to be with you.......Salima

Isnt true love grand Laughing Laughing

image accessed again

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream.You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours,i want you around in the morning and I want to know you are legally required to be there. i love you and every time i wake up in the morning you occupied my mined.Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.Come let us take our fill of love until the morning, let us solace ourselves with loves.You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night...I love you John and will always continue to love you till end......Salima

john still too busy to reply gets another letter

Quote:
My dear what is happening i have not heard from you ...hope everything is fine ?....talk to me my love don't let me be lonely .......I miss you very much and please my love i want you to give me your cell phone number so that i can try and call you and lets talk okay...Or you can have mine and text me Or call when ever you want to okay....My number is +233249079281.......i will be waiting to hearing from you ......I love you John

another today getting frantic is he Laughing Laughing

Quote:
My love where are you . You dont want to talk to me? ....where have you been i have been waiting to hear from you but i have mnot heard from you and am very worried now ....come my love i miss you very much

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing it is still trying Laughing john gets this

Quote:
[email protected] to me
show details 1:19 PM (5 hours ago)

My image is not retrieving so i need you to help me retrieve my
Image...hope to hear from you

john is loving it he still didnt reply image accessed 7 times

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

john sends this just to be mean and see if he gets an reaction

Quote:
How as your christmas dear?

it replies Laughing Laughing

Quote:
My dearest love i thought you have left me ....but i think you still there for me. My Christmas was very Great but missed you soo much that i cant celebrate it well without you...You made me fell sick and thinking that you have left me ...Well my dear i still not get the Money you sent me, and i think it is getting too long to get it and the site the you gave me to see the Information i need says My image is only 15days if that past i cant see my image again, and am still having problem with them retrieving the Information for me and you said you are going to get it solve from that day i didn't receive any message from you.......So now i don't know what to do.....please check for me and get me the exact information from the people you send the money through my dear...I love you and i will always love you till end......Hope to hear from you ....Salima

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

john replies to it

Quote:
you have hurt me beyond words can say, you took my money and lied to me i will never forgive you john

Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Ohh my dear how can you say that to me .....I swear in the name Of God i have not gotten the money ....How can i lye to you my Love i have never lied before and i wouldn't do that to you...why should i say i have collected the money when i have not even seen the Info i need to get the money...You are getting it Wrong if you say i lied to you........well all i can say is i have Loved You and thought you are the Man for me and here comes, you said i lied to you....What can i do to prove to you that i have not collected the Money My dear......Have you gone to the place you sent the money and they told you that the money is not in the System?.....Please try to check well whether the Money is in the System...Since the Day you said you are going to get it resolved i have not seen your message again....But if you said i have collected it OK can you send me what you came and give me when you said you will let me know when they resolved It...Well i Love you and want this Relationship to Build up one day....But if you still insist i have collected it and that you wont believe me again then i think we are not meant to be together..what ever the case is if really we are meant to be together i think you will have patience and see whether it is True i have collected the Money My dear..This is all i can say..If you believe me then hope to hear from you but if you are Mad at me then you get it all Wrong.....I love You and Want to be Your Wife one day.....Salima

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing this one wont give up and is back for more Twisted Evil

Quote:
rose_alex alex to me
show details 11:35 AM (21 hours ago)

My dear lets make a haste and mend fences because we can not afford to be enemies Nobody, Nor confusion can ever put as apart Our Relationship is so precious that it should not be allowed to be marred by this frivolous misunderstanding. Cast your mind back and meditate on the good things, we have both shared, and just imagine How we could sit down and watch the good things we have accomplished For ourselves collapse like a pack of cards please, arise and share off every bitterness i must have caused you. Forgive and forget. I did not mean to hurt you. I am sorry.

Quote:
my dear salima i still love you so much but i have ben so hurt please give me some time i love you John

Quote:
Ever since you came into my life with this heavenly made gift called "LOVE", I have noticed so many changes in my left alone world; you made me believe again that love comes to those who knows and listens to the music of love.You have touched my life in so many ways like being there for me at a time when all hope was lost. When I was deserted and thought that the world has come to an end, you stood by me all through the rough and tough times. You made me understand that life is all about appreciation and understanding but must be appreciated first before understanding.I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today, I declare my love for you alone, no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for.I pray that the Good Lord watch over us till the end of time.....My dear love have you checked and see wherether the money is still in the system???....hope to hear from you

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear how Are you doing? i cant live withought you by my side i need you badly in times of difficult i love you my dear so always remember that am there for you,,,I love you and may God help you and let everything go on well with you...You been happy is what i need right now ......I love you Salima

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love why you do this to me i spent all day on the phone with these people and they said the money was picked uo WHY WHY DO YOU LIE

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RogerB wrote:
I just lost my 6 month+ lad (playing since may) because this topic appears in google when searching for that specific url s*ctra*sfers.tk. Can someone please remove the URL from above posts and quotes so that it cannot happen again??

thnx, Roger.

+1

Dec 02, 2009 1:29 pm entry does need some obfuscation please.

Also is there any way to clearly identify the secure / non secure areas? Colour coded pages for both say. I am sure this could help posters submit in threads without fear of accidentally going public.

cheers

EDIT: Reported to moderator and now fixed.

@ Janee: Thanks, have now posted new thread suggesting this in the tech req's here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177716

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13

Last edited by Billy Milligan on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i agree with this, this was my second thread and admitt i made mistakes but learned from them Rolling Eyes so i try to be careful but will make more i am sure

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear am not lying to you and if you think that so and if you have not even send the money and said you sent it that is your own thing but what i know is that i have not lied to you and i wouldn't do such thing in my life.....if you said am a lying the decision is yours you can let this relationship end for me i still love you and know that i will be better with you if we meet One day.....Salima

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are the queen of my heart i will always love you forever and ever John

Quote:
You are the king of my heart i love u and cant wait to hold u in my arms

Quote:

Salima my love my sweetcheeks i cant bear to be apart from you can we start over please i need you in my life my queen you have been in my mind i cant stop thinking of you i still want you and joe here with me please tell me you feel the same

Quote:
My darling i have been thinking about you day and night you have been in my mind since the first time i meet you and i always pray to almighty God to let me be with you one day and feel like a real woman and feel love with you ....Sweetheart being with you is what i need now and i cant wait to be with you and it pains me when i got up on bed and you are not by my side..i think about you when am going to bed and in the morning you are the first person to come into my mind before i woke up on bed.... i have had several dreams about Us and i always say to myself that will you let me be with you and Do you really love me ?? In my heart and soul i think you love me and i hope you will love me More than i think you do This new year i hope to be with you and build up a very good family in this 2010....Amen i love you my King and i will always love you till end.....Salima

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Salima,
The first time I heard you say the words, "I love you", it was like I have been taken to Cloud 9 and I haven't gone down until now. Right after you uttered those words I asked myself, "Do I love you?", and as I look for the answer, I again asked: have you given me any reasons not to? No. I then realized that I have already fallen in love with you, and yes ... I am so in love with you, Honi!
In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled... You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love." I tell you a million times a day, each day that I love you. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has me falling more in love with you. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You are really God's gift to me ... my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart.
You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, handsome and an incredibly sexy woman.. I have ever met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.
I hope today turns out to be the day I wished it to be for you. Today, I'd like to give you this little glass that holds the unrelenting memories of my past that shackles my being. I just have to give this to you and I have to do this for myself, for you, and for us. Today, I give my life to you - my heart, my mind, my body and my soul ... I belong to you now.
This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.
Honei! I love you so!
Yours and only yours John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This MCTN, in fact is NOT needed to collect the money, their ID and knowing name of person wjho sent an amount sent should be enough.

BUT in Africa they may not have ID so to insist they can still get money with no MCTN will make them mad as hell.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My darling i really love all the words you have written for me i love that and i am very glad to hear this from you my thought always is for you to love me just as i love you and i can see from the words you wrote that y7ou really love me and care for me .....Well Joe says hi to you and he keep saying that he cant wait to be with you and i cant wait to be with you too ......You are always in my heart and soul and nothing will let you come out from there i will keep Our love and make it be the Best ever...and i want you to have trust in you and do what your heart tells you my dear ......I cant wait to be with you am very mad about you............the day i will see your handsome face i will be very happy and hold you in my arms and feel the right side of you my love ........Am dying to see you ...I love you and will always love you till end.....Yours Salima

Quote:

Hi my dear how are you doing hope everything is going on well with you .....i miss you very much and cant wait to be with you.....i love you John....Salima

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

mY dearest Salima

Every time I think about you,
I'm reminded of the reasons
why I love you from the depth
of my heart and soul.
And I wonder what I'd
do without you,
without your healing smile,
your words of faith,
the caring and sensitive way
you touch me,
lifting me
just when I need it most.
Without you,
what would I have?
What would I be?
I can't imagine existing in
a world where someone doesn't
love me the way you do.
You're the only one who ever
understood me and accepted me
for who I am.
And I think you're nothing short
of amazing.
Your love always has been
and always will be,
life's greatest gift to me

I love you John

its reply
Quote:

My darling love, How are you doing and how is work?.....well ever since you came into my life with this heavenly made gift called LOVE, I have noticed so many changes in my left alone world; you made me believe again that love comes to those who knows and listens to the music of love.You have touched my life in so many ways like being there for me at a time when all hope was lost. When I was deserted and thought that the world has come to an end, you stood by me all through the rough and tough times. You made me understand that life is all about appreciation and understanding but must be appreciated first before understanding.I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today, I declare my love for you alone, no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for.I pray that the Good Lord watch over us till the end of time and also may God let us come together and be happy and live like husband and wife......I love you John

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic