SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bite, How Can I resist? NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I dont even have a picture yet, maybe I will find one thats not soo pretty lol any comments and suggestions are welcomed but be gentle this is my first time. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello pretty how are u doing am davies owen am new to this site and i just read ur profile now and am very intrested in ur profile and i like chindren and like to take them out and have fun with them am a single man looking for nice woman with trust lovely honest careing joking and good heart woman that we not play game or braek heart am looking for woman that i we spend the rest of my life with and grow old with all my life i will like to no u so will can get to know our self better.Am looking forward to hearing from you and getting to know you better.or you can email me back on my yahoo email adress or AD me to my yahoo mesager { [email protected] } i will be there loking forword too meet you have a nice day write me back i will tell you more abaut my self ok
from davies johnson

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat

Last edited by janeegrl on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have made a fine choice. Google hardly knows anything about his mail address.

Start slow - vague yet interested - couple of wishy-washy line replies.

Let the lad do the work - you have the fun.

And please post up - it will alert/warn and save others from being scammed, as well as entertain us.

Quote:
How wonderful you have noticed me. I too am very interested.

Please I would love to learn more about you. Maybe we are made for one another and this is the start of something truly memorable.

We are a friendly/helpful bunch and glad to help. Also there are heaps of ideas all over the forum.

Feel free to pinch/adapt lines/ideas/mails from other members - the Spooners thread is a gold mine.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you very much, I will post his replies, his profile has changed 3 times lol and his last email address was xxxxxxxx and I am sure its the same person and I found him on facebook the name is Owen Seun.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they will change their e-mail, so they can deal with a "live" one vs. all their failed attempts ...or to pass you up the line to someone else...

ask lots of questions about where they live (you love to know about other places)...their food, their pets, their friends, their (dead) family...

you have to decide if you want to keep this in e-mail or go to yim...I've spent hours on yim just discussing palm wine...or wanting a parrot and how it'd go through customs...

I've found it's better to have accidents (that cost you money) before they can ask for the next amount...car wreck where I owed a deductible, bought him a lap top from work (with monthly payments) that got destroyed in transit, hired an immigration lawyer with an insurance payment, and owed him 200$ but he took the case...so now I'm spending 200$ a month on my lad -- 50 a payday for the laptop & 50 a payday for the lawyer...have an x-ray this wednesday that will have a 50 co-pay (so I can't send him 20)

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
his profile has changed 3 times lol and his last email address was [email protected] and I am sure its the same person and I found him on facebook the name is Owen Seun.

Hi Jane,, The easiest way to prove or disprove it's the same person is to compair the e-mail headers. If everythings the same, except the address then it's the same person. If your not sure how to access e-mail headers, just tell us the type of e-mail your using , G mail, Hushmail.

Don't worry about sending him a photo, just make him wait, there's always
a reason why you can't send him one.. Then when you do, make it like a little reward for being good, Treat him a bit like the family dog. As for where to find photo's Romance scam dot com is a good start. use Russian photos for Africans and African photo's for Russians. It's always handy if you can find a few of the same person. Then you can drip feed him, when he's good. then if it's getting a bit slow, just send him a nice topless photo, that rev's-um up no end..

But baits go where they go, Just play along and take up his time, And if you get stuck or need idea's just ask, And don't be in a hurry to chat,, While some are very good at it, It's very easy to make a mistake and unlike an e-mail, it can't be corrected. It also takes up considerable time.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to email him from my gmail in hopes he would respond so I can get his ip address, he took the bait and loves me already Laughing after one email but got my name wrong Evil or Very Mad lol He even sent 3 photos without me asking and didnt ask for mine so THAT IS GOOD I will make him work for those. The photos came up with no results on tin-eye. Should I post his letter and photos now or wait for more? Also I will post his header now but I am confused about that , I expected lagos or accura but it shows sunnyvale yahoo ip. Why is that?

Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.239.184.65 with SMTP id x1cs13149hbg;
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 03:32:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.9.2 with SMTP id 2mr15319996wai.197.1256639540412;
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 03:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from n73.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n73.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.44.191])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 33si14630739pxi.88.2009.10.27.03.32.17;
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 03:32:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of designates 98.136.44.191 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.44.191;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of designates 98.136.44.191 as permitted sender) smtp.mail= dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [216.252.122.217] by n73.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Oct 2009 10:32:15 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t2.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Oct 2009 10:32:15 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.107] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Oct 2009 10:32:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Oct 2009 10:32:14 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 94376 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Oct 2009 10:32:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1256639534; bh=J0OVHq/KgAykNSxcLRML2tKHsvJiY44wpvCBMyWEBls=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=4fOSk0GgpZ+vR0/6z8Kd+/Cve
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Please edit out your own mail address from header.

Wink

domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.44.191 as permitted sender.

Google knows all.

http://jamesoff.net/site/2003/11/17/nnfmp/

Quote:
Does anyone know what the hell NNFMP is?

IN SOME CASES YAHOO USE SPECIAL PROTOCOL NAMED “NNFMP” TO DENOTE SENDER MAY BE IN SCAMMER LIST OR USING ANY SPECIAL SOFTWARE TO HIDE THEIR OWN IP ADDRESS AND DETAILS

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhh thank you I learned something new today, i had no idea about NNFMP

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

woohoo I got a ip address :

WHOIS - 41.184.20.59

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.184.16.0 - 41.184.31.255'

inetnum: 41.184.16.0 - 41.184.31.255
netname: IPNXNG5
descr: ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED
admin-c: NI6-AFRINIC
admin-c: ipNX1-AFRINIC
tech-c: NI6-AFRINIC
tech-c: ipNX1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: NETCO-SERVICES-MNT
remarks: Data has been registered for ipNX Telecommunications
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.184.0.0 - 41.184.255.255

role: ipNX LIR Operations
address: ipNX Nigeria Limted
4, Balarabe Musa Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
phone: +234-1-4619943
phone: +234-1-4619944
phone: +234-1-4619945
phone: +234-1-4619946
fax-no: +234-1-2614633
e-mail: **********@ipnxnigeria.net
admin-c: AAA38-AFRINIC
tech-c: VU40-AFRINIC
nic-hdl: ipNX1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: NETCO-SERVICES-MNT
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221

person: Najite Ikutegbe
address: ipNX Nigeria Limited
4, Balarabe Musa Crescent
Victoria Island,
Lagos State, Nigeria.
phone: +234-1-4619943
phone: +234-1-4619944
phone: +234-1-6280022
phone: +234-1-6280025
fax-no: +234-1-2614633
e-mail: *********@ipnxnigeria.net
nic-hdl: NI6-AFRINIC
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221

J knew he was a lad now he is mine Twisted Evil

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta love it! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
My name is DAVIES OWEN IM 42YEARS OLD I WILL BE 43 NEST MONTH (more to love) looking for but mostly a relationship. . I am bright,honest and loving man with old fashion values. My perfect match would be able to stimulate my mind, body and soul. Someone with goals in life and looking for something more than a casual fling. Please come with good intentions. I am not asking for perfection, just someone who is kind and genuine. An all around good woman,a woman of character that has family values. A woman who is funny,loving,respectful,honest,trust worthy and caring. Someone that enjoys movies, board games,dinners,long drives and of course quiet moments at home. Im looking for a woman that can give great hugs and can make me laugh, because I love to laugh. I absolutely LOVE kids and Im very close to my niece and nephew, so a mutual love definite plus. I saw your profile and the reason Im responding is that I like to get to know you. I know you probably recieve lots of notes or friend request but what will make my message to you diffrent or stand out. Well not much but I can only be honest about myself and what Im looking for in a woman. Im a very confident man that belives in himself. Im divorced about 5yrs i have one kid . I have my own place here in the california anaheim and I am working with beuding contranctor and i travily to another country for my work surgeons. Ive been working in about 20yrs and I consider that a good career that Im in. I am very family oriented and Im close to my family. I love all types of music from Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton,R&B to Rock, Slow and FreeStyle. I do
I dont go clubbin anymore but I love music all the time. I love good conversations especially if its with a woman I like and enjoy her company. Im very affectionate man I like kissing,hugging,holding hands things alot of people don't do anymore. Well I
hope you find time to read my profile and consider in giving i will really love to get too no you beter i will be verry happy to hear From you im verry happy to have you in my email pls email me some of your pics okay
DAVIES OWEN

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jane,, No reason why you can't post his picture now, You will probably get more later, Some send [stolen] Photo's with every e-mail.
Make up an account on photobucket don't forget to use false details,
http://s537.photobucket.com/ Then load his photo's into it, you can reduce the size if there big, then Cut and Paste the IMG code on to your post here.
Photobucket don't like to see the wriggle bits, So if there a bit nude, block them out using the image edit section, You can also print "SCAMMER''
over the picture if you want.

As for you sending him photo's You can always use the excuse that the internet is all new to you, and you have no idea how to load photo's and as he's so clever sending you photo's could he perhaps explain how it's done.
This will also help to get him off script.. If he ignores the request, just repeat that bit of the e-mail in your next reply..

It pays to be a bit S L O W at this point, As you simply don't understand what he means, tell him you don't understand all this technical stuff, and when you've run out of excuses, send him a photo thats "blurred" or very dark, Photobucket can do that for you.. But it does drag it out and take up his time.. And if yo have that much trouble with a photo, consider the high drama your going to have with Western Onion. Confused

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And if you want to delay the sending of a picture some longer, use the renamed .dll technique. Find a huge .dll file on your pc, COPY THAT FILE (very important!) and rename THE COPIED FILE. Do not rename the original file. Rename it with Pictureofme2.jpg or something like that. It won't open. Tell you have no difficulties. If you get past that, you can just do Pictureofme2.jpg. Those two buy me 2 weeks every time Wink

And could you please fix the blowout? It's a wee bit annoying for me..

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone I can find a picture but just felt a little weird using someone elses off the internet but I will maybe do that today but I wll go slow I need to reply to him this morning. I wll also upload his pictures after I wake up a bit. I need a cup of coffee Wink Thanks for your replys I appreciate all the advice.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recent Letter and photos of my lad

Quote:
Hello jenne
How are you doing im really verry happy to receve your mesage i will love to get too no you beter bcs i realy enjoy your profile alot and i will love to stop by you pls tell me what you will love to no abaut me and leet chart on yahoo mesager i will ADD you there now im a great and honest man i love to care abaut my women i will love to tell you evrything abaut my self tell me what you will like to no and i will love to get to no evrything abaut your self and i want too make you happy bcs you sound like my fulture wife will love to share evrything i have with you nice too meet you
i hope i will hear from you soon Janne
From davies Owen

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^YOU GO GIRL! beers!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea not really my type hate it when guys are prettier then me but I know who will think he is so hot lol Wink
my reply
Quote:
Hi I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I checked my email and saw your letter. I would love to know more about you. What do you for work? Where do you live? Thank you so much for the photos, you are a very handsome man, we will have beautiful children. Is that your mom? I have so many questions lol and I am very much looking forward to meeting you. I am so happy and will even check my email at work today lol. I feel like a school girl again lol. I don't mean to cut this short but I have to get ready for work but I will be waiting for your email' Yours Jane

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jane:

NOT fair, you're scammer is SO better looking than mine (Though hopefully mine's a LOT dumber)!!!

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol yea he must be really proud of himself he is posted on 3 different dating sites if anyone wants to have a go I dont mind a menage trois Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nyah nyah, mine's on 15 different sites, including one solely for lesbians!

Great Job on the pics though, your first trophys are always good (except in my case where I got a DOOR).

Great work beers!

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:

except in my case where I got a DOOR

Was it a green door "Petal''

My latest girl friend's a hairy Russian, and we are very much in love.

Actually I have a nice bisexual lady, who thinks I'm one too, early
days yet. Will post all the details, when I've corrupted her a bit more.

Jane Don't be in a hurry to reply, make him wait, the quicker
you reply, the quicker your going to get another script. Praise him
for his stolen pictures, Inquire about where he buy's his cloths, ask
if that's his Mummy,
And does she approve of him meeting someone on the internet, Does
she have an e-mail address, and would he care to let you have it, so
you can reassure the old Bitch, that her son is a very lucky boy , Blah,
blah, blah
You can make up a mile of things [rubbish] from a photo, That will keep
him occupied for weeks.

Resistance is futile

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ we are borg:

For the record, you are GENIUS when it comes to the vlads, I couldn't even BEGIN to bait those guys. You have so much patience when it comes to dealing with their crap.

But the door is kinda spesh. My scammer was writing as a wannabe record producer (yeah I know, go figure). Oh yeah, he's STILL writing, now he's asking for cash to save his precious studio. Of course I'll "help" him out, the niece is anything if not completely psychotic!

So when he "set up" his studio, he named it after himself and my character, with a whole stack of crappy photos of a VERY bad sign. The studio pics though went from being the phonecam standard of 1200 x 1600 (of the door) to 320 x 160 (of the Studio)... And they were blurry at that)

@ Jane:

weareborg is the Mr Miyagi of baiting. You could do FAR worse than take on board her advice

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you so much on the advice, and it is greatly appreciated, I must admit that this is alot of fun, yes I think I will make the lad wait a few days for my photo and to talk to him on ym which he is pushing for I gave him a very short reply this morning saying I had a big business day ahead of me and probably won't be able to get back to him right away trying to setup in advance how I will play this. I must say you guys are really great and thank you so much for the help. I want to post his pictures over at the scamwarner site so I will be doing that today . Thanks again Smile

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime, you could always do something weareborg put me onto. I had SO much fun with this idea and it led to LOTS of Lad pain. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who wants to frustrate a lad... Wink

Do a search on your computer for a large .dll file (Something JUST under the 10mb limit). Copy and paste it into my documents and then rename it. Something like:

a) meatthebeach.jpg
b) myhotpic.jpg
c) charactername.jpg

As you can see, the MOST important part is the .jpg extension. Lad will THINK it's a pic, but because it's a renamed .dll file it'll never open!

I of course blamed the lad for not being able to open it and even had my other character confirm it worked for her, and dropped lots of unsubtle hints that the pics were rude, adding to his frustration. I was able to drag this out for almost two weeks before he finally gave up.

Later on I sent lots of other jpgs that did work (fake photos of air flights, and cities "we were in", all courtesy of Google Images), and they helped convince frannypoo I was on my way to Gambia and not on my way to school. And when he asked for a pic again, I sent a DIFFERENT .dll file!

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol thanks for that info again I will have to remember that thanks!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him one picture and 4 of the.dll files , that should frustrate him abit.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic