SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Little commitment" or how lads mourn a death

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to Safari a lad, so my character travelled (by mistake) to Liberia with huge suitcase full of cash. When, as expected, the lad showed no interest in traveling and begged for money to be WU-ed, a friend of the character contacted him with tragic news. On the way to the WU in Monrovia the character was robbed and killed. Now the family looks for somebody to take care of the luggage he left in the hotel.

So, will the lad be sorry, will he mourn for a moment? (ok, we know the answer).
But on the other hand, will the lad realize nobody in the world knows about the deal and what is actually hidden there inside the lonely suitcase offered in Liberia? Just keep it secret, come and get your treasure box!
His first answer to the "tragic news" letter was:

Quote:
How are you doing? i hope all is well with you and your family. Mr XXX was to claim a fumd of $32m and he has reached the final stage which was the money he brought to Liberia. If you still intend to claim the fund for him you can first send $10,000 via western union to show little commitment that you are ready to help your friend claim his fund.

Hope to read back from you soon.

Nice - to help a dead man in claiming a fumd!
His next reply to my "What are you talking about???" letter just left me speechless:
Quote:
HOW AM I SO SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN HIS DEATH

Sometimes they are too dumb for all the tricks we try to play with them.
At least he lost couple of bank accounts.

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe they think that everyone is like they are - immoral scamming scumbags who would slit someone's throat for a dolla!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic